Raildex

Which Raildex has the nicest pits?

Attached: 89c4c7316aab37365b2e9ce515be8c2d9f21e2ac_00.jpg (512x278, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1IqURAOmK8
exhentai.org/g/1366513/9b1ced6979/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74186130
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74156664
twitter.com/tw2psh/status/1111517783576080385
twitter.com/lvjiu_/status/1106589192438439936
twitter.com/onewhopurifies/status/1109026039529906178
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me

Show yourself!

youtube.com/watch?v=k1IqURAOmK8

Attached: 1538103585580.jpg (1191x1684, 1.29M)

Why do people hate Mikoto? I think she's one of the cutest 2d girls ever to be conceived

Attached: mikotocute.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

Newfags now tend to hate old stuff. It wasnt the case 10 years ago.

kazakiri

˙ǝǝɹƃᴉpǝd uoɯǝp sᴉɥʇ pǝǝɹq ll’I

Attached: Explicitness .jpg (129x93, 4K)

as if this was ever a question

Attached: it's korboardko.jpg (913x1674, 680K)

Junko

˙ʍou uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ǝɹɐ noʎ 'ʇoᴉpI

Attached: 1539953738548943.png (354x346, 36K)

this

Attached: MisaCUTE.png (360x417, 151K)

Attached: ɐuɐʞɐq.jpg (635x541, 90K)

God I want to hug her

Will they censor Gunha's shirt for everyone, or just the chinese version?

There's a couple types of people, there's the contrarians who hate her for her popularity for whatever reason (babby's first waifu guy). Then there's the people who hate how she's in almost every volume, and the guy who has spergs attacks over her being in illustrations in nearly every volume. And then we've got the people who have legitimate reasons to dislike the way that her character is written and handled, which is fair and square, but they aren't even vocal about it unless the discussion turns into a character discussion.

They'll probably just change it for the chinks, that's what they did with Kimetsu no Yaiba anyways. But that is only earrings on a character.

You forgot
>people who hate her solely because of her own fanbase, the worshippers type.

I don't dislike Mikoto, she's one of my favourites but I'm starting to hate how Kamachi keeps including her to dangle some sort of character development right in front of us and then go "tehee just kidding". At least her comedy scenes are still funny..

˙˥O˥
¿noʎ uo ʎʇᴉpᴉdnʇs s,uozuoɹoƆ pǝɔɹoɟ ǝsɹnɔ ɹnoʎ pᴉp
¿qɯnp ʇɐɥʇ ǝq noʎ uɐɔ ʍoɥ 'ʇᴉɐM
˙ɯnp-ɯnp noʎ ɹoɹɹᴉɯ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞool oפ
¿uᴉ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ʎpoq ʇɐɥʍ ʇǝƃɹoɟ ʎllɐnʇɔɐ noʎ pᴉp
>¿sᴉɥʇ sᴉ oɥM
>¿sᴉɥʇ sᴉ ʇɐɥM

Attached: u~oɹoʎN.jpg (1005x494, 89K)

Pretty sure that's included in being popular, of course you're gonna have rabid faggots. It happens to anything popular.

As long as she has the AAA I refuse to believe that it was just a bait and switch. Even in the latest volume it was still referred to as a demon. And this time she got scared of it herself, like how she got scared of it in NT15.

>Those demon wings had.

>That fact alone sent an icy feeling into the core of her body.

Knowing Kamachi it'll take like 5 volumes of her doing fanservice scenes with Misaki before it becomes relevant again.

Actually, nevermind, that'd be fucking great. Kamachi please do it.

>After finally being invited on to Touma's stage in NT22, Coronzon hijacks her AAA and uses it to take Touma's arm off
I can see her going back into her power hungry phase hard after that, especially if Touma is missing for a while.

>Touma called her more reliable than Accel
>Misaki directly entrusted Touma's safety to her
It should mess her up pretty badly and she might try and dabble into the mystery of the black box to try and find out how the AAA works.

I personally think she'll despair over not listening to his constant nagging about how dangerous it feels and looks since it literally fucked him up. NT22 gave me the impression that she'll toss eventually it, but who knows. But they probably need it to catch him right now, I guess.

Touma hasn't even told her directly how he feels about it though. He only thought it was off during NT16-17 and afterwards only the narration called it a demon.

If she doesn't get rid of the AAA and continue to actively use it I can see a punch in her future.

Attached: D34mIW1U4AAuoYB.jpg (1200x750, 177K)

Attached: D34mJDlVUAATKJV.jpg (1200x750, 257K)

What if the Index manga was done twice a month? Will he finish adapting OT twice as fast?

Attached: D34mJ_XUwAA9DVt.jpg (540x960, 77K)

>15pg chapters bi-weekly as opposed to 30pg chapters monthly
It depends on if he hires a couple assistants that can handle the load or not.

this

Chuuya colors beautifully. I'm saddened by how there are no artbooks for his illustrations for the series and is ignored. Fuyukawa had at least 1 artbook featuring textless covers of his Railgun art, and there is no need to mention Haimura, I wish Chuuya had one.

Attached: 1547266347087.jpg (1200x750, 175K)

Which raildex has the cutest feet?

Attached: 451328964.jpg (850x1202, 178K)

>Kamachi baits a lot
>Miki and his licensing and animation arm baits and switches us be it adaptation or fanfests
>even the fanbase baits among themselves
We're stuck in a vicious neverending cycle of bait

Attached: 3464324342345.jpg (1927x1981, 653K)

What lazily drawn feet.

Chuuya should have one eventually, if there is a demand he would release it. If he has a twitter you should ask him.

How is the LN bundled with Accel's BDs going to work if the series is only 12 episodes? Longer chapters with each box or a short volume?

>no 15 year anniversary special illustration

Attached: 1491969458352.jpg (1920x1200, 561K)

Mikoto is the only one to really receive pitservice.

Attached: 1547583742429.jpg (1920x1320, 371K)

Mikobutt is justice

Mikoto is old and busted
Saiai is the new hotness

Attached: 1547796677687.jpg (900x506, 71K)

Wait a minute, was Misaka's shorts for the Daihasesai dark red in the anime?

Attached: Do5HEq4X0AAZ-eL.jpg (940x1200, 220K)

>Coronzon takes part of the AAA an gets
>unlike all the other wings in the story It was just for mobility

Attached: NT_Index_v21_264.jpg (1443x2048, 728K)

Threadly reminder that NT will be ending next volume

It feels already over to me, I assume they'll announce the new series whenever they do the next round of announcements.

Miki already confirmed that NT is reaching it's climax.

obviously kuroko and her squishy ticklish dainty little foots

Attached: cupcakoroko.jpg (764x1121, 743K)

Attached: DED.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

>It will be years before we see Qliphah doujins
It hurts

Attached: 56BDC0A8-A7C9-4A7C-99BC-60E4F5CFBC25.jpg (1500x1500, 450K)

Shitposters went to opm threads

>years
It has been 10 yeara and I see no breedway doujin or scanned Othinus.

No need to shitpost when everyone has unanimously agreed Index III is shit, embarrassing those who have shilled it for the past 6 months.

Attached: 7392573411.jpg (849x1200, 347K)

based

MUH

Attached: 52136743521.jpg (850x1216, 203K)

fuck Kakine

>sticking out her butt like that
You just KNOW she likes it in the ass

They exist but retards would rather scan another 100000th vanillia Kamikoto/Kamisaki doujin. If they sold this shit online I'm sure plenty of anons would've posted them by now.

Raildex girls are for butt stuff.

yea Mikoto is such a pervert sticking out her butt in every picture

Attached: misand mikotummy.jpg (849x1200, 723K)

Does he even have a twitter?

Pregnant again, Misaka? This is the 2nd time this month!

based retards

Attached: 8b1eb1dc51181178659546827aef016d.jpg (794x1066, 227K)

Who will stop 'Kamijou Touma' next volume?

Kuroko better lay off the parfaits

I'M GONNA CUM!!!! I'M GONNA CUM INSIDE QLIPHAH!!!!

Not gonna lie, I'd suck the bean-gas from her shithole.

That sounds dirty, don't do that.

exhentai.org/g/1366513/9b1ced6979/
Ok what is this? Can someone explain what is happening here?

Attached: 004.jpg (1280x1869, 536K)

Misaka is asking why Misaki is in her room.

I mean the rest of the doujin. Why is Kuroko exploding in space?

So where is it user Raildex?

This artist draws cute 5heads
also sluten a slut

Attached: 4148326789.png (685x899, 449K)

Kazakiri confessing to Accelerator when he takes good care of her and everyone in AC soon!

Attached: 057.jpg (1108x1664, 516K)

Kazakiri will be Accelerator's Secretary.

Quints confirm? Will she wear a sexy office uniform with a thigh-high skirt that it's just too tight for her thighs?

Attached: 08077471e1e2554db2a5f9f661851ac3.png (134x173, 28K)

>chink shit
Forget about it.

>If it's chink and not nip then it's bad

It's bad, Chinky.

Any culture that isn't our own is bad.

The artist is japanese, it's just a chinese translation.

Isn't this teruya?

Yes.

wtf who fatted her

I know Kamachi writes a few volumes ahead but does anyone else feel like he changed Coronzon's plan after NT19? There was stuff about accessing Aiwass core through touma and accel. Acquiring some great power by using AC's science along with magic. Coronzon was even ranting about using archetype controller. Then we end up with Coronzon's plan to destroy the pure world which apparently none of the above were necessary for. Perhaps it would have made her job easier but without the intervention of the magic gods she probably would have won anyway.

Attached: lola.jpg (560x315, 27K)

I didn't notice rora was so stacked

You weren't looking.

Attached: 1552394917949.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

It's probably more that Coronzon herself changed plans after taking over AC didn't really work out. The Ceremony of Mo Athair might not have been necessary at all if she had been able to use Aleister's toys like she originally wanted.

>expecting consistency from Kamachi

>Coronzon's change of plans
Literally her plans from the start was to do that in the first place. She figured using AC's tech and shit would speed up the process but since she couldn't gain access to it she oped for Scotlands shit.
>A character showing their full motive a volume after means the writer changed his plans
Unlikely.

I mean look at this shit? Fucking beautiful.

Attached: file.png (1200x942, 1.7M)

It's not baiting, he's slowly pushing it in that direction and developing her, there's no bait when he adds a new element to it each time. It's pretty obvious it's not the main focus of Part 2 and above all she is a Side Character in the same role as Acqua so it develops overtime.

No that's pretty consistent with Coronzon's motives in the first place and who Coronzon is. Just like how she never mentioned until when it mattered that Lola Zaza Crowley wasn't even here in the first place. Just some things didn't work, like Aleister, so opted for another option. The Mo Athair option was probably always the end game though.

mikoto cute

He can do simple cutesy/cartoony illustrations as well. Chuuya is an all-around kid of artist.

Attached: Toaru Majutsu no Index Manga Chapter 099.jpg (1630x1280, 772K)

Would love an art book from him. Would go along nicely with my 2 Haimura ones.

>Accelerator will team up with Index, Mikoto, and Othinus to track down Touma in a road-trip across the UK, fighting Anna's sleeper-cell magician minions
I wish

Fuyukawa might have had a bad case of Haimura when he drew this.

Attached: Stickoto.png (405x408, 297K)

Accel has no business working with any of those shitters

Good dad supporting his Number 1 Son!

Attached: D4Cc3OCUUAE0skd.jpg (900x971, 121K)

Chuya has, for the most part, always done "stick level" I find it the worst of our artist. But still not enough to be a negative for me.

Yeah but it'd be more fun for bantz rather than just the three of them sperging without him.

>Chuuya*
Not Fuyukawa.
Guess thinking over Mikoto on in the picture fucked with my brain.

Attached: 1543026273675.jpg (704x400, 43K)

Because all of the main girls are teenagers or at most late puberty so all the pits are still nice and smooth.

I don't see anything wrong with this

I like it though

I'm a stick so this works for me

What did she tell her?

Attached: D4CczBfU8AA4IGw.png (900x734, 953K)

>stickoto
>thickoto
Who'd win in a fight?

Attached: 1554480188532.png (750x1000, 229K)

"Welcome to the Misaka Network, Guest User"

>You look like manju with teeth.

>accel doesn't know that his memories are also on the misaka network

>half the thread is mikoto
yeah okay, bye retards, thanks for ruining a place I have been for 5 years

Okay see you tomorrow user

>"Master...as an administrator of the Network you use, I'm able to access your memories for you too. I...can tell you everything you want to know about yourself, everything you've forgotten-"
>"No thanks. That wouldn't do me any good. The me of the past doesn't matter to the me of the now."
How I imagine it'd go and we'd get cockblocked out of his real name.

That's right fag, you know who runs these threads. Run off like a little bitch while the chads enjoy themselves.

Attached: 6.jpg (827x1169, 192K)

It's fine if it's not stupid passive aggressive spam.

Probably? They're doing that with Railgun SS3 right now. Smaller text to fit into 30 pages while bigger text to fit into 30 pages.

And here I was thinking of 545 looking at an Accel pov shower scene.

Reminder the Will of the Network WANTS Qliphah to NTR Last Order.

Attached: D1m9yWcUkAEEsB9.jpg (900x1100, 203K)

user you don’t have to be THIS tsundere about it.

Attached: 425134513456.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

If you've been here for 5 years then you know this is pretty normal

T-that too I guess.

We know it's suzushina yuriko

I don’t think that’s 4-kanji

Well, salome said his real name is unexpectedly cute. It can be variant or different spelling of suzushina yuriko

It'll go back to the scheduled Mikotofag bullying in less than a week, let them have a breather.

Attached: D4Ci5CHVUAESTe0.png (810x810, 285K)

Who allowed Nogi to upgrade Junko's junkos?

Kamachi. He apparently didn't particularly care.

Whoever it is should allow some more upgrades.

They are pretty big though.

Attached: Junko's junkos.jpg (560x349, 37K)

>implying disliking mikoto constantly showing up while doing nothing isnt fair

Attached: 59526300_p0.png (1164x1512, 1.84M)

But she isn't constantly doing nothing and a cameo appearance is perfectly valid and fine.

Touma obviously

Attached: 1552024327351s.jpg (96x125, 2K)

Who would care about a side characters boobs. It's not as drastic as Seike losing her boobs implied to have gained a penis.

Oh boy mr. I know for a fact what relevant and irrelevant camp is here

>an author is not allowed to have fun!
>everything must be necessary!
>reeeeeeeeeee

You can make him happy demon-chan

I too dislike Index for completely showing up while constantly doing nothing.

Railkoto should be the name of the threads. It's all we ever talk about anyway.

Yeah generally speaking, if you write something into a story and never plan to use it thats generally considered bad writing.

The angry Americans are waking up.

She already owns the Rail part of Raildex. Might as well just call it Misaka Mikoto general then

Fuck off you shittard, hang yourself and end your garbage existence.

They've been up for a couple hours now.

Good thing it doesn't apply here, but no not really. Especially when there's plenty of scenes not in that situation in any story that are perfectly allowed to be in, because they're for fun. But considering how narrow minded you are, I don't expect much from you.

Obsessed.

Attached: ohoho.jpg (517x559, 65K)

I'd rail her koto, if you know what I mean

Attached: 03e62eee0ed15cb5eaf3ae2a16ce4a90.png (595x842, 653K)

But Kamachi adding lots of open ended details is part of what makes Raildex fun.

I do it just for you.

Love you too user.

Yeah but you also have to keep the illusion going for the cucks who think letting mikotfags ruin the threads is owning them .

Yes yes really. Thats one of the most basic rules of writing.
>You just dont like it because you're narrow minded
Whatever helps you sleep waifufag

? Considering he always ends up planning to use something even if it's the smallest thing that shouldn't matter. Also no, slice of life and cameos are perfectly fine to include without being necessary. It's part of what makes the world alive.

15th anniversary news when.

Attached: 1497565256284.png (800x1200, 145K)

Americains are mikotofags though
>bland
>uninteresting
>abusive
>lot of money
>entilted bitch
The spitting image of rich men they spend their live cock sucking to be allowed to buy one more spoon.

Its done with the expectation that they will eventually be addressed. Trust me if he never addresses any of the things he's laid out people are going to criticize him for it. In the same way characters should generally be involved because its relevant to them or to the story. Having them around just to dick around is a poor move.

>Yes yes really. Thats one of the most basic rules of writing.
Which still doesn't really apply here but nope. Not really at all, not every scene needs to be that way no matter how much you try and you definitely are narrow minded if you're only thinking of those types of scenes.
>waifufag
Oh I see. You think me having a good understanding of what actually matters and is in good fun is being a waifufag. Amusing, but I'm glad you showed your true colors, shitposter-kun.

Mikoto.

I am shocked and amazed to find out that Kamachi is not in fact writing. You have truly opened my eyes dumb waifufag.

And so it never applies to him.
>Having them around just to dick around is a poor move
Nah. SoL scenes which are a big part of Raildex are in good fun and meaningful but still don't have to be picked up in anyway as that is the point of them. Hence why cameos are in good nature. What are you even arguing at this point?

I love Mikoto!

How do you know Mikoto's plot with the AAA is never going to be addressed? It always seems like he's deliberately adding small details to build up on her character progression in every comedy scene.

Why do you keep bringing up SoL like thats even close to what's being talked about?

So you're shocked your shitpost wasn't working and now went braindead? Okay. Keep thinking waifufag will put a stop to it though!

How about we talk about Mikoto?

And Index too!

By shitposting, Mikotochads run this general.

Because that is exactly what was being talked about and referred to since the beginning. The whole story, that's what I said from the beginning. But as expected you don't read. Since the story scenes she's in always have some form of purpose.

But let me guess, still no examples and just "waifufag!" yeah?

>basic rules of [insert art here]
When will you autistic fags realize that it's highly subjective and always depending on circumstance and there's no such thing as objective rule to follow for any work of art?

Mikoto's plot with the AAA is by far not the only thing she has been doing.
>small details
See even you know that mikoto will only have a small amount of relevance in each book and largely spends most of her screen time dicking around

Mikoto cute

Favorite Mikoto artist? Mine is Pyuma.

Her dicking around is usually fun though. And I read Raildex for the enjoyment. So she does exactly what she's supposed to do.

The whole story is not SoL.
>the story scenes she's in always have some purpose
Every scene has some purpose or other, the problem is mikoto nine times out of ten gets hammered into the scene instead of coming out organically. Hamazura has the same problem

Rules of what? You don't decide the rules and says who?

>Mikoto's plot with the AAA is by far not the only thing she has been doing.
And there's no problem with that.
>See even you know that mikoto will only have a small amount of relevance
Oh boy, the relevancefag is here. It doesn't matter how small, she still has a purpose.
>largely spends most of her screen time dicking around
Not really, every SoL scene is tied into something that leads into an event and again there's nothing wrong with that. Hence why it doesn't have to be necessary and is good fun.

I think Mikoto is the best.

Half the story is SoL. Thus referring to the whole story.
>the problem is mikoto nine times out of ten gets hammered into the scene instead of coming out organically
Nope not really. She always has a reason for being there and there's some great scenes being a mix of needed and some good fun.
>Hamazura has the same problem
Oh god, I should have expected the entitled shitposter-kun to go there.

>there are no rules to follow
Rules are there for a reason. You can try telling yourself otherwise but its true

Mikoto!

I don’t mind Mikoto but it’s taking ages for Kamachi to fully exploit the development that started in NT15, shes still sperging and doesn’t know shit which I think is fine but God damn. Please let her at least take the magic shit seriously and have her get BTFO by a magician again so she stops being arrogant. She needs a wake up call Accel style.

What rules? What are you referencing? There are no rules in writing, why should I believe a shut-in behind a screen?

Reminder that Kamikoto is true endgame

Attached: D39x5ILWsAAFifS.jpg (700x969, 134K)

t.americain

That hasn't happened since NT15.

Are you one of these wannabe art critics who think their opinion is worth more than others despite knowing nothing of writing/art/etc?
I bet you think "show don't tell" is an iron fist rule in film-making too.

Rules of writing. I said it in the very post you quoted how'd you miss it? No I dont determine the rules. Look it up.

MisaMisa*

>I don’t mind Mikoto but it’s taking ages for Kamachi to fully exploit the development that started in NT15
Mainly because it's not the focus of this part. It's soemthing developing in the background.
>Please let her at least take the magic shit seriously
It's part of her character flaw of being babied. Now that she's actually experienced it and not everything is so easy and in control for her, it's coming apart.

baste

Attached: 54629a55c6c27d10a8eb005d1398bb49.jpg (700x720, 200K)

You mean the opposite.

No, you have no reference point for the rules. You made them up as far as I'm concerned, where's this bible you are referencing? Don't falter here, shitposter.

Kamisamisa is real endgame.

Not at all, reread the LNs.

Dont associate me with those dumbasses thanks. Americans are more like to be the dumbasses who think you can shit whatever you like onto a page with no structure.

Nope. You still haven't given proper examples without explaining it, go read again.

Hey user, isn't Mikoto absolutely lovely? How aout you post images of her!!! Let's talk about Mikoto!

You being an American or not doesn't matter. You thinking some made up rules apply and then try to push a narrative of something that's not even applying to the novels is the real issue here.

WOW WTF??? Stop talking about Hamazura and the LN and post Mikoto!

That’s fair. I’m starting to see bits and pieces of it in NT22 starting to take effect like against Coronzon but I’m just tired of her babied arrogance. I guess that’s why I liked her a lot in NT13 and 15 because they were wake up calls, but that barely added to anything until now. I’m sure Kamachi will do a good job but I’m getting a bit impatient.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Attached: 5748483949303.gif (400x180, 447K)

Take any english class mate. I assume you've taken at least a few? Do you remember anything from them? When you write you are expected to write about things that will become relevant in the future or whose description adds context to the text. Rather than for no reason. If you go on a tangent of describing a power tool in your text and then it never shows up again your teacher is going to start crossing it out in red.

based

Attached: 1554008547408.jpg (935x1190, 402K)

Whatever. He was only interested in trying shitting up the thread and namecalling.

Mate I dont believe for a second you dont actually think Hamazura was forced into the recent arcs HARD

You might be joking but I honestly think at this point it's impossible for either of them to end up with Touma on their own, in addition to how impossible it seems that Touma will even get a gf. Touma ending up with either is just not going to be a happy ending and will leave a bad taste either way.

Mi
Ko
To
!
LOVE HER!

>Take any english class mate
lmao So you have nothing for me and you've been unable to and successfully relate back to how your points tie into the overall story while flipflopping back and forth. Okay, I accept your concession.

You mean Accelerator in both NT15 and NT19.

The projection and irony here is palpable

Good thing Kamachi is writing a 20+ year novel series and not a 5 page high school essay then, right?

I agree, I'm excited to see where exactly it heads. I hope the next volume has her reacting to what happens or is another slap in the face for her. Her being terrified of how the AAA isn't really hers is a right step in that direction.

>I'm not americain
>take any english class
lmao

>cant handle it when he's told the truth
lmao So you have nothing for me and you've been unable to and successfully relate back to how your points tie into the overall story while flipflopping back and forth. Okay, I accept your concession.

No he wasn't reread NT again, from the very start.

Said English class was in britain. Under the british curriculum. Nice try though.

Friendly reminder that Mikoto doesn't deserve Touma

I really wish we could’ve seen Accel toss those whores around while Kamisato spergs frantically.

>read NT again
Ok
>Fran: yeah I dunno I just saw some guy in the street and said "lol why not toss him into a powered suit??"
>NT20 Hamazura: Dude why am I even here again?

I would destroy Pyuma's Misaka.

Apparently the success of an author pales in comparison to this amazing user who took English class and knows the rules

Are these from Tokoroten vol 7 or what

It’s a good step, but I have no idea what the pay off can be aside from moving past her delinquency which would be admirable. The irony of the matter is Accelerator has done so ages ago and Mikoto is still stuck in Level 5 happy land is funny to me, but I’m glad to see she’s stepping into a different world where she’s not....you know, unbeatable? That being said, I have no clue why Misaki has to be there but I guess it helps the dynamic?

So you missing that that was the ENTIRE point means it comes off as forced? Are you on drugs? Next I'm going to get from you the "yeah but it could have been anyone!!!!" bullshit.

You speedreading everything literally is your own fault not the story.

Success doesnt mean you cant make mistakes. Look at all the isekai trash that gets published. Look at shit like shades of grey. Being published and making money is not a fucking defense of the quality of your writing.

Attached: D3T6MMZUIAEESxe.jpg (214x356, 26K)

No speedreading here friend, that is quite literally exactly what Fran said. Granted, Hamazura didnt admit he didnt know what the fuck he was doing until NT22, but he clearly didnt do a single action before then to support himself either

>people not talking about Mikoto
I'm so tired of shitposters.

For the Misaki part, I think at this point I'm convinced Kamachi absolutely plans to resolve the memory issue in relation to her. He's known to always outdo the whole concept of "this is impossible" and him continually mentioning it and letting it brood over especially in NT22 makes it feel like he aims for this.

For Mikoto, since now they will be outside, I doubt they'll go back to AC, I think she'll be experiencing this more and more, I want her to feel the repercussions of being unable to hold up her word to Misaki though.

She stopped being arrogan about being a level 5 in NT13. That was what caused her meltdown in NT15. She knows she can't do shit against people like Coronzon which is why she directly went to PTSD when Touma got Flaming_Sworded.
And Misaki is there so Mikoto can bounce off of someone and she'll probably be the one to push her development since she was the one who told her to keep using the AAA and also entrusted Touma to her.

I want to cake her face with my semen.

lmao I know people told me British are fucking entitled pricks, but this takes the cake.

She’s still pretty arrogant even after getting her AAA but there are steps being taken. I have a feeling her relying too much on the AAA is going to have a backfire effect soon enough.

>Dude the point was for Hamazura to be forced
Doesnt stop the fact he was forced.

I'm not your friend speedreader, consider remembering the circumstances behind everything and read between the lines.

When can we get a doujin where she teleports, stuck in a wall, and gets gang-raped?

Attached: To Aru Majutsu no Index II - 24 - Large 01.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The problem isn't that he doesn't make mistakes, it's you equating "I don't like this" to "this is objectively wrong".

First you're gonna need someone to make an Awaki doujin in the first place.

>cant argue against it so he decides to ad hominem instead

Soon

No, fuck you you entilted piece of shit, I want Mikoto doujins.

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

The circumstances were "Hamazura happened to be working construction nearby". Thats it champ. Nothing else to help you there. The circumstances for Nt20 actually make it WORSE so I'll spare you from repeating those

I can see why the user thinks you're speedreading. Keep thinking you resorting to greentexts will fix your faults though.

Not him but that is not what ad hominem means

That just makes me wonder why Aleister have Accel AC if most people may not go back to it. But I’m sure Kamachi will do good with it since it’s set up to be a major point.
That being said I think now that Mikoto is experiencing the danger that is Kamijou Touma I’m curious to see if it may warp her view on him and how she may help in whatever problems that may arise from this. Othinus can’t just keep solving all his PTSD problems.

>her relying too much on the AAA is going to have a backfire effect soon enough
She already accidentally jumpstarted world destroyer Touma.

Attached: 1555076658402.jpg (1300x678, 122K)

I'm glad you're starting to realize that's what you've been doing hence you've yet to bring up any proper point. I'm still waiting, Boris Johnson.

Ironic considering the conversation started with "I get to say what's a valid reason for someone to dislike something"

Your mom is an asspull.

Attacking their character instead of the argument no?

I think it's going to be a conflict between her own power vs the AAA. She'll have to choose eventually.
NT22 even pointed out that she forgot to use her own power occasionally and she keeps being referred to as the girl with the metal demon wings now.

The circumstances in NT19 were "The possessed by a demon Anglican spy saw one of Touma's friends working a crane nearby and decided to use him for her own gains which backfired" you retard.

>“Time to retreat. I don’t care where, but let’s get somewhere that’s safe. We can search for Aleister once things have calmed down some.”

>He might sound awfully dismissive of Aleister, but when he had to weigh the Board Chairman against his girlfriend, it was obvious which one he would choose. His top priority was making sure no stray bullets hit that zoned-out bob-cut girl in a pink track suit and sweater. It all came down to that.

>one of Touma's friends
Nope. Never said it was one of Touma's friends, she picked him entirely at random.

>awaki doujin
>not /ss/

Attached: 4813798124.png (272x343, 84K)

Line?

And then he proceeds to entirely forget his original goal for 3 straight volumes yes.

No, these are by Pyuma. Tokoroten is by Tanaka Yuuichi

Again, stop speedreading.

I find AC will be the final stage/end game. AC has been up until now designed to be Touma's sandbox, nothing more. An AC made by a child who was greatly affected by it, arguably the most. Would have only the best intentions in mind for the esper population. It may not bring everyone back, but something has to be done because military use can be a problem for the espers outside.
>Kamijou Touma I’m curious to see if it may warp her view on him and how she may help in whatever problems that may arise from this.
Do you think she's the type to view him as a monster? It was said back in NT13, it was only when that thing came into play that she started to actually feel fear.

Of course it's going to be her gangbanged by raging shotas

No, it's a fancy "no u" .

Which is what you did.

Oh? You have lines to support that Hamazura was not in fact dicking around the entire Coronzon arc? You have lines supporting that he was in fact searching for a replacement to the parameter list? Go ahead then. Wow me.

He didn't at all though.

Niiiiice try bud.

>Amount of new IP's with the last 100 posts = 8

Attached: MunchMunch.webm (1280x720, 89K)

It's almost, like people are discussing or something? How weeeird. Are people allowed to do that? Just talk?

You should start by rereading NT19, then continue on. Your memory is shit and you're using that to justify something that is inaccurate.

What's happening here?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.15.37 PM.png (1440x722, 788K)

>No I dont have anything to support me
Ok

garbage thread

Yes, thanks for admitting you don't have anything to support you.

Misaka.

Attached: 1485952176102.jpg (1092x764, 780K)

It's especially funny because no one at all jumped on for saying the exact same thing about Index, because no one at all sucks Index's cock 24/7 like Mikoto.

Provide some lines user. You brought the bullshit up, now do it.

Which ones

Who's the most rapeable Raildex? It has got to be Uiharu.

I mean I could have gone to defend her, but I've done that more than enough. This is just amusing to watch one UK man struggle.

>You have lines supporting that he was in fact searching for a replacement to the parameter list?
Congratulations for outing yourself as a speedreader.

>I havent sucked Mikoto's cock enough, but I've definitely done it enough for Index

No, that’s not what I meant. I’m saying it may distort how she perceives him but that could allow her to stop thinking about “what’s good and what’s evil” and move past such concepts and not care about what’s inside of Touma. Obviously she won’t view him as such forever but it’f be interesting to see her show some fear.

Where the fuck are Mikotochads????

What is the difference with breedable?

>I've done that enough
Literally when? Index is constantly disparaged in threads like every single day and no one ever defends her. You say ANYTHING about Mikoto and all the autistic Mikotofags jump up in a frenzy in an instant. What blatant revisionism is this?

After effects of rough sex with Awaki.

Attached: take your medicine.jpg (800x565, 269K)

>what is discussion
If you wanted to out yourself as a shit poster there are easier ways to do so.

PRESENT

Attached: 743d3faaf833b5490c7be54e2794ded3.png (1748x1240, 1.77M)

The mask of chad has fallen, there are only virgins now.

Don't open, best Misaka inside.

Attached: 1546755208451.jpg (900x719, 75K)

lmao no matter how many times you try to greentext your way out of it it won't work, Boris.

A ton of times before even Coronzon Arc even happened. I've always tried to defend her character and how she's mellowed out a lot more and her moments during the Kamisato Arc that she had and what she's been able to do during the current arc and how it is in contrast to how Mikoto sees things.

But it's enough. It gets tiring.

This really. Mikoto is almost as banned of a topic as Saten and Kongou if you want to keep threads reasonable

More worst bullying when?

>Boris
Shouldn't it be Sam or Jack? Boris is more associated with Slavs than Brits.

True...

>only one mikoto "chad"
kek

Hamazura almost, but when a scene is bad enough it can still get some amount of discussion even with people trying to sweep it under the rug at the time. All four are probably lost causes at this point though.

Mikotochads? Don't make me laugh. Magicchads rule these threads. It's okay to admit it.

Attached: 1547592917397.jpg (630x660, 90K)

Attached: 74187602_p0.png (1200x1600, 1.29M)

Biagio has a point

Attached: 1549640080995.png (1600x900, 1.56M)

Thank you Father for reminding the masses.

Nobody cares about the magic side after s3.

mayonegg

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74186130

Attached: 74165046_p0.jpg (1276x1070, 443K)

Well obviously. Science side is too chad for anons. It's obvious we'd be more akin to a group of magic sluts looking to get that science dick.

Attached: 1552062169507.jpg (564x495, 66K)

How big is Awaki's rack actually? I mean sarashis' are meant to keep them compact and practical

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 11.36.17 PM.png (1306x807, 468K)

Changes nearly every scene in the anime. The LN has her pretty stacked though

At one point she takes that off and free ranges her boobs.
You can kind of see it in the LN, but Haimura's boobs are always slightly smaller than the anime's. (Except for Index's)

Uh oh.

Attached: 74178056_p0.png (2560x1440, 3.21M)

>willingly takes a degenerate's drugs and anal experiments
>chad

Attached: 74178056_p1.png (2560x1440, 2.08M)

>Making the world your bitch and inserting your own reality onto it isn't the ultimate chad move

You better stop this right now user.

Attached: 1519527278491.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

wtf this is cursed

Attached: 74178056_p2.png (2560x1440, 2.09M)

I just cant see Gekota as sexual in any way.

is that misakas mom?

>projecting your delusions into the world instead just remaking the world to fit your image
As expected of a science virgin, can't hang with the real magic chads.

Attached: 74178056_p3.png (2560x1440, 3.09M)

>those bitch tits on Heaven Canceller

Magicians mask the world with layers of paint and pretend reality isnt there, science changes the pure world at its core.

>chads vs virgins
Fuck off

GEKOTA NOOO

Attached: 1547208294567.png (640x640, 669K)

Imagine kuroko's well defined armpits

>Projecting
We're all magic sluts here.

Attached: 1515353569603.png (301x297, 77K)

Why is Misaki so short?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74156664
bonus fairy meets dick

YAMERO

Why's Misaki in the hospital?

When you said bonus you got me hopeful there was another one. False advertising.

She walked for ten minutes and collapsed from heatstroke.

Why is Misaka so fucking tall?

The pressure of gravity tired her out

The earthquakes made her dizzy.

>JC Staff ruins Index
>Proceeds to butcher OPM
Not like this. Please, not like this.

Attached: TATE YOOOO.png (1120x1600, 483K)

Accel and Railgun are next user, keep it low.

Didn't you read NT22 she got smacked by Lolazon's hair and broke her back

Go complain in a OPM thread with people who actually watch or care about the show

Congrats Index III was rated the worst anime of the season from 5ch.

Someone already posted it I guess? I do not lurk much.
Hopefully more will be made then.

Yeah last week or so

Attached: 1555112282642.png (137x135, 53K)

The sad thing is, while OPM won't be stacking up compared to its previous season.
I would have been fucking happy as shit if Index iii had looked like OPM2's first episode.

Attached: jewish family.png (1228x995, 667K)

You should care because Accel and Railgun are next.

>People talk about Hamazura
>garbage thread
>People talk Misaka
>great thread

No, I shouldnt. JC Staff is a big studio and no one show can tell you how another will do.

We always talk about Accelerator, Mikoto, and Touma's development, but how come we never talk about Hamazura's?

>People talk about Misaka
>Great thread
There's another thread?

Attached: 1423089417925.png (500x577, 167K)

>Index 3 was shit
>DAL was shit
If OPM turns out to be shit then you should be worried. Trends and patterns are a thing.

Not when Kemono Friends 2 exists

That book has nothing new, so we will not upload it.

I want to talk about that time Hamazura threatened to rape Yomikawa with forced paizuri.
Also, I want to see what Hanzou's reaction next time he meets Yomikawa.

This thread was shit from the very beginning.

The good news is they can't do much to ruin Accel.

Reminder.

Attached: 1403241672474.jpg (730x600, 113K)

>3 shows are an entire company
lmao

I hope Othinus doesnt magically appears in Touma's pocket in NT23
She should be with Mikoto and the volume should be about them, Touma and maybe Aleister

Hey, I found a great link! It's

I want Fukiyose to hit me in the face with her sweaty titties.

Attached: 1417093573165.jpg (624x708, 104K)

I hope she does.

Your reply is nothing new. You said this back with the 2nd Astral Buddy tankobon volume having nothing new and yet here we are.

Attached: Untitled071.jpg (2479x3508, 738K)

>Hamazura
O MY MAGIC GODS
O MY SLIPPERY SURFACE
O MY RANDOM AXE
O MY TAROT CARDS

Wouldn't really be magic when she was never stated to be tossed. It's in fact the first place one should assume she is.

Shes besg girl so of course she has best everything

Attached: cute index.png (744x1133, 406K)

> tricking phoneposters into leaving
Based and redpilled.

Considering Touma was going swarm mode again, it's equally safe to assume he tossed her before shit went down.

People discuss their annoying meme Stu here all the time. They're the second most vocal autists only to Accelfags.

a man needs a source

Othinus has no reason to stick with anyone be it Mikoto, Index, Fran, Kanzaki, Itsuwa or whoever. She'd jump on her hawk or had been inside his pocket the entire time.

>that dull look in her eyes

Attached: 1554577027810.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

The epilogue states that Touma doesnt wants anyone nearby because it can kill and its running away from everywhere
And she was already tossed when he got killed by the Flaming Sword

The only one that matters is
>Mikoto
O NLY MY RAILGUN

I admire your optimism but try being realistic and realize that this company is JC Staff.

Othinus isn't dumb, she wouldn't approach Touma when she knows she'd get eaten by fish eggs and has no way to prevent it.

Attached: misaka.png (793x623, 435K)

>Accelfags are vocal autists
They're the fourth behind Mikoto and Touma chumps, then follows misakifags.

You say that but Othinus has been shown to be near suicidally careless about her own life when it comes to Touma.

Touma is in enough of a panic that if she's not on his shoulder he might be unable to process where exactly she went. Not like this doesn't happen in NT12 where he doesn't even notice she's in the oxygen mask he's using.

Accelerator sure has some cute wives(daughters).

Anna locking the fish eggs behind Imagine Breaker with an even stronger lock would piss me off.

Spot the waifufag. Spamming images of your garbage waifus, claiming she's more relevant or more powerful than she really is, attacking other fanbases, all on a daily basis.
But supposedly Accel and Hamazura fags are the most """vocal""". Get real.

>no you have to be a negative faggot and constantly gloom post stop being optomistic right now!
Nah.

>Replying to a guy who seriously can't see the wild variability in JC staff shows season to season
Why bother?

Get a room

Attached: 1519805858637.png (437x300, 94K)

Fair enough

Anna so far seems one hundred percent down for shit to pop off, so I really can't see why she would if she could. I honestly expect her to mess with the Clonoth for shits and giggles.

I mean, it would mean Touma has to deal with not having IB again, so that would honestly be something worth seeing.

are you the guy who made this like 5 months ago?

Attached: 1545599821750.png (2560x1440, 2.88M)

Yea Forums is supposed to be a negative and edgy place

Attached: 19090.jpg (496x494, 57K)

ok so how exactly are touma's dragons supposed to be important after they stop lolazon from destroying the universe at it's most fundamental level

Edgy yes, negative no.

Stop trying to fit in, newfag

I wanted to watch the anime but then I realized a little too late that I’m attracted to Saten Ruiko guys. I have made it big time now so no more anime for me.

The dragons didn't even show up so I'm not sure what you are asking.

>Can't recognize pixiv filenames
How new?

We all love how much Saten sucks our cocks. Just 10 minutes ago, she rimmed my ass without me even asking! She just got right in there and started licking up all my left over shitflakes with a smile. What a great girl.

no I mean how are they supposed to be impressive post-lolazon if/when kamachi does something with them

Index gtfo

Mikoto doesn't have hips or butt like that tho.

Artist is talented, but he's reaching.

We all do

You probably don't have to worry about it too since we are at a point where the dragons might not even exist anymore.

Sluten is old and busted.
Lessar is the new hotness.

Attached: 41567983221.jpg (850x1235, 178K)

I want a hentai doujin where Misaki gets fucked silly and her shitakes turn into hearts.

>Everything only works on a straight power scale
This isnt dbz

>She blushed as she used some tools to combat the foundational component that directly attached to her slender back and connected all the different weapons together.

>Why does Misaka’s swimsuit bother me more than anyone else’s? wondered Kamijou with a tilt of the head.

>Definite alluring feminine curves could be seen in the bodylines illuminated by the moonlight.

>“How does it feel?” quietly asked Misaka Mikoto as bluish-white light erupted from the boosters attached around her round hips.

Attached: 1414793430273.jpg (1584x1200, 1.15M)

Then I have some bad news for you because that's exactly what gonna happen, and you can bet Mikoto is gonna be in the same place as Misaki

My point is that Touma already tossed Othinus to Mikoto when shit was going down so he might do it again when even bigger shit goes down

Misaki is currently wheelchair bound if she doesnt get treated. She's probably not actually going anywhere.

you should also include description of her smell user

And mine is that it would hardly be "magic" for her to show up when it was never stated that she left. The fact she was already tossed once in fact makes her more likely to be able to see it coming the second time.

>cute girls getting permanent damage
They'll just heal magic her offscreen

Touma saying that he could never actually see any curves on Misaka until she was in a swimsuit does the opposite of supporting the notion Mikoto has great curves.

Exactly. So she won't be in the next novel.

Nope.

Attached: 74161370_p1.png (1600x1800, 399K)

fake news, heaven canceller is pure

owo wats this

Attached: 74161370_p2.png (1600x1800, 555K)

Junko probably has the best overall bod in Tokiwadai.

>model tier
#1 Junko - Proper supermodel body. Athletic but not a muscle head.
#2 Misaki - Proportionally near perfect. A bit of flab. Horribly anti-athletic.
#2 Kongou - Slightly off from supermodel bod. Pretty close. Athletically sound.

>perfectly sound female body tier
Iruka - Not supermodel but very proportional and womanly body. Athletic.
Maaya - Less curvy. More lean. Due to swimming. Athletic.
Wannai - Less curvy. More lean. Due to swimming. Athletic.
Houjou - Not supermodel but very proportional and womanly body. Athletic.

>might as well be a loli tier
Misaka
Shirai

Attached: toaru level five power of breasts misaka misaki.png (875x1300, 367K)

I read a smut-fic between them that went like this.

>dark hair with blonde highlights and a pink headband

That’s old and busted up if anything.

when is the new gachashit coming out? what characters do you wish you can luckshit?
>oriana
>kanzaki
>jeans slasher
>mugino
>awaki
>stephanie

Attached: a2aa6c311ee3b41f18f4a1b758a8456f.png (992x558, 240K)

Speaking of gachashit. You guys did pre-register right?

>When can we get a doujin where she teleports, stuck in a wall, and gets gang-raped?
Shit taste

When are we going to get a doujin of future seeing shota getting tricked into """"hanging out"""" with Shirai and Awaki nee-sans.

I disagree.

Attached: 1553712572244.jpg (1490x2048, 1.91M)

where's the link? is it going to be a dmm game?

Her being a bit banged up is what makes her cute though. Wouldnt be surprised if the blonde highlights were natural too.

Attached: Sleepy Penguin.png (1919x1080, 2.18M)

Bro just download the .pngs lmfao

>Misaki's sleeping smile having a sweet dream about a certain boy
l-Lewd. Reported.

>Loli tier
>Somehow not supermodels

I shouldn't, but I want to read it.
Lack of Worst doujins makes me desperate.

Attached: 74161370_p3.png (1600x1800, 572K)

What is this awful upscale?

>damsel in distress is cute

Hello LN Kamijou self insert fanboy.

Chinese jews to be exact.

You mean "basic male instinct"

What happened in it is Worst was doing her usual bullying shit and was baiting him on getting hard from lap contact. He said that even if you took off all your clothes and rubbed yourself all over me she couldn't make him lift an inch. She did so and got really physical with him and eventually he just got pissed off and rammed himself inside her and held her back so she couldn't escape and they fucked on couch. Worst's mind completely melted and even though she was protesting her hips were moving with him. Accelerator relieved months worth of bullying stress out inside her and then Last Order asked why the couch smelled weird and was sticky about an hour later.

SEETHING

You know I could have sworn I saved a better quality of that pic. Must have saved it the second or third time I saw it and not looked carefully.

>be Misaki
>original heroine of Touma
>loses heroine spot due to memory loss
>Index becomes main heroine
>dominates index, railgun, and astral buddy as side character basically surpassing all 3 title girls
>Misaki literally wants none of that and only wants touma
>doesn't get it.
Such cases. Kamachi likes seeing his MCs suffer.

hot

Othinus need more people to interact with

>Original heroine
Ah yes, this tired meme again

Attached: 1447565473293.png (346x445, 95K)

Yeah it is, because I wrote this fic years ago. Sadly I deleted it though but that's more or less how it happened.

Not really. She has no reason to interact with most, and already has good banter as is. No need to waste page time building up a relationship with another character for her to constantly not really care about them

There is a cute non-h doujin with them.

Attached: 001.jpg (500x710, 166K)

This doujin gave me my Last Order NTR fetish.

Rate these other girls too:
-Kirifu Megumi
-Kobayashi Satori (Misaki's third in command)
-Komaki (Judgment, also a member of Misaki's clique)
-Sakibasu Yuri

fucking seriously bro?
I know how it feels when I look at crappy drawfag shit I did but don't do that

Attached: 1548025495521.png (446x344, 175K)

Genuine question, would you like to see edgy Touma at some point?
Or do you prefer if he acts like the way he is regardless of what happens in the future?

Attached: 34587654345678.jpg (479x787, 128K)

He is overdue. Demon Lord Touma now!

>At some point

Attached: Index_v02_182.jpg (1118x1600, 270K)

Misaki needs to be much lower. (Excessively) Big jugs are just as much of an imperfection as near non-existent ones. In fact, big jugs may be worse since there's a limit to how small your breasts can be.

I like that meme. Misaki is only so lovable because she suffers like Touma.

>Touma. Pay attention to me! Stop forgetting me!
>We need to talk!
>I am the TRUE #1 heroine!

Attached: toaru sasuga number kakine accel.jpg (779x333, 65K)

I also wrote a Mugino x Accel fan fic which would have some sweet eroge in it after i developed it but I deleted that too recently because I wanted to start over from scratch, but now I may just write a Qliphah one or Thorkoto instead. I had an idea for a EXP comedy shenans Thor fic but I'm not good with comedy. I'd rather take something I'm not proud of off and rework it than leave it there.

>Big jugs are just as much of an imperfection as near non-existent ones
>Implying budding isnt top tier

Attached: 1446559306883.jpg (1080x1341, 458K)

>Big jugs are just as much of an imperfection as near non-existent ones.
BHWHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA check out this faggot

Attached: BWAHHAHA FAGGGOOOOTTTTTTT.jpg (204x207, 13K)

Ah, I get ya. Keep writing anyways user, godspeed.

Misaki has the thighs and butt to go with big jugs though. She basically looks like a magazine model while being in the lower half of teens.

All I want to see is kamikoto

Then why do all the Othinusfags keep saying she's his real true love?

>Fanfics

Attached: yikes!.jpg (250x343, 46K)

Only if we go all the way to a truly evil touma who happens to be edgy and accelerator brings him back to the light.

None of that edgy chunni angst shit. We already have accelerator for that.

Okay but Misaki's jugs aren't too big. Any bigger would be too big for sure, but as she is she's still well proportioned.

Attached: 1547800353191.jpg (1800x2572, 705K)

If I'm going to japan in august what raildex sites should I be looking out for?

Because even when Misaka or Misaki wins, they lose.

>Writing in general

boards.4channel.org/a/

>literacy

It's not about her thighs, it's about her height. She's too small for how big her breasts are and it looks relatively uncanny.
Moreover, her Haimura style thighs are bordering the sticks tier so your point hardly stands to begin with.

She owns his soul and they actually like each other. Touma barely even acknowledged Mikoto existed until NT

>culture

>reading

Attached: 1547166698995.jpg (500x460, 48K)

>She's too small for how big her breasts are and it looks relatively uncanny.
>He doesn't like shortstacks
>While also not liking budding
What shit taste.

Attached: 1554756822685.png (1275x1275, 1.22M)

Kamachi wrote that Mugino's body was supposed to be that of a model's.

>language

There's lots of types of models out there user.

Ew cringe

An old and busted model.

ok this is epic

Still astounds me how delusional are misakifags

AV model.

>vision

Every time I see a list of "These are the girls who actually have a chance with Touma" and it's just the three main heroines with Misaki tacked onto the end, with no one else, I laugh heartily.

Well... her hideout is almost like that one pool...

Yikes

Mikoto a best

Thanks for reminding me I need to fap user.

based

>yfw Kamachi specifically asked JC Staff background designers to model it after the pool

notbased and unpilled

Guys I love Qliphah! I fucking LOVE HER! SHE'S SO ATTRACTIVE!

Attached: D4Crd-7U4AMxVst.jpg (880x1200, 185K)

She will die soon

Imagine having dicks on the mind so much you develop a hole in your head just to take in more dicks and your brain is forced out the top of your head to make room

Attached: 1554754364789.png (389x297, 56K)

We all do.

>bzzzzzz signs of OC detected
>engage counteracting protocol
>"yikes dude, cringe"

Attached: 1555024598684.jpg (1099x1600, 359K)

Mikoto wa Mikoto wa

I guess it depends on people, then. Misaki's proportions are already puke inducing to me.

Guys I love Qliphah! I love FUCKING HER! SHE'S SO LEWD!

>vocal accelfags
I on'y recall it being vocal when all powerlevel shitposting happened when they though he beat up the magic gods.

how did she get tits that big anyways

She was made expressly to tempt humans into breeding the shit out of her. Among other things.

Imagine being so cute that Accelerator fingers your hole to give you sexual experience!

Attached: 31f0fe9c0423ae8d0132381e0d70f796 (1).png (666x607, 419K)

Should do Mugino x Kakine.

Attached: i have cum to declare my victory.jpg (1215x1350, 327K)

Huuuh no user, that hole is for male demon horns exclusively

Imagine being so sexual that even an asexual like Accelerator can't help but tickle and finger you.

Attached: 1552695623574.jpg (816x912, 143K)

Attached: bloody and bruised.png (504x794, 315K)

Lola modeled it after own body when it was younger.

t. accelfag

bros.... what went wrong

Demon horns are very similar to their lower horns

Everything.

Kemomo got rated lower though. It overtook Arc V

Fuck no. I'd rather write Kakine x Uiharu because it has more merit to me. Kakine needs someone he can protect but someone who can also verbally push him back rather than someone who'd just be at his throat constantly.

It was fucked from the start.

Not enough people watched Colorful Pastrale to vote for it

How the fuck can Last Order even compete at this point? He's done more sexual shit and romantic things with her than he ever did with Last Order in the past 40+ volumes. She literally already has gotten to physical touching basis and bottle kisses with him.

They just didn't care, man, they just didn't care.

>Smartphone
>Danganronpa
Yeah that seems about right.

Why is she barefoot?

Considering Will even gave her blessing, I don't think she's meant to compete.

Is there any Fiamma gameplay for the chink mobage?

And people here still want more

One year is not enough time to make a good anime starting from the "maybe we should hire a director" stage. I'm honestly amazed they managed to produce what they did under these conditions, but really it should just have been delayed, even if it would have caused bitching from fans.

>Touma gets a flat slut who did everything in Odin's myths, including drinking semen on her knees for dozens or hundreds of men
>Accel gets a tentacled oppai demon

Because she's made to be lewd and inspire desire.

Attached: Lewd Demon.png (576x84, 11K)

>Flat
lol
>drinking semen for
>For
It was for herself, seeing as they were dead.

Attached: 1553701071799.png (1516x1108, 1.49M)

Can add necrophilia to Othinus' sexual history then.

>Othinus
>Flat
No

It's like Kamachi literally made a character that embodied all of my fetishes. And bonus points to having her be part of my fav char's clique.

Touma dies every other week so that's a plus

>Othinus
>Flat

"Cringe THIS." user retorted as he unzipped his penis

187055311 felt his mouth go dry as he beheld user's magnificent cock. It was absolutely gigantic, it rivaled that of a horse. Unbidden, his legs started to shake.

"Y-Yikes" was all he could manage.

user gave him a knowing smirk, "Like what you see, slut? Well go on then, it isn't going to suck itself."

187055311 meant to rebuke him, he really did. He wanted to say that user was a just a dumb Railkek. He wanted to prove that he wasn't just some cock hungry faggot.

Instead, 187055311 fell to his knees.

Attached: 1351619189611.jpg (565x575, 57K)

>Be one of the worst anime of the season
>Still outsells half of them

Based TouMAN adding another Loli in his harem soon!

Attached: 29303020302.png (264x315, 40K)

>Thorkoto
You have my utmost attention

>oh no I must doom post even after the anime is over
No one cares

Only because of Railgun SS3, the BDs barely fixed anything

>Othinus
>Flat
Might as well just admit you don't read the series.

Attached: NT_Index_v10_232.jpg (1108x1600, 899K)

>getting this triggered
>using "said isms"
Oof

Hello, pretend-it's-good-kun.

>having a good laugh at you're braindead "cringe" is being triggered

Maybe one day I'll write it after I re-read NT and get you anons opinions on it.

This thread is cringe

twitter.com/tw2psh/status/1111517783576080385

twitter.com/lvjiu_/status/1106589192438439936

People who are triggered write up joking stories about you sucking their cocks? I guess no one has ever been triggered before now then.

Write an erotic fanfic about it, user, then delete it out of embarrassment.

>someone is tired of constant doom posting so that means its my boogyman!
You're cute. No user, I thought the anime could have been much better, but that doesnt mean I need to repeat my sentiment every single thread for 6 straight months, even after the anime is over. Give it up. It's over. Wait until July or something.

Depends, are we talking ThorxEtzali or Thor and Mikoto

Well, go on. I want to know what happens next

You're gonna delete it anyway.

Is that relevant? I still have lots of pictures saved that are deleted from people's pixivs that are totally fine.

Attached: 53382427_p0.jpg (516x896, 501K)

Then Measure Heart would be better.

>Write an erotic fanfic
This reminds me of Erotic Novels. I've never read a single novel about this category before.

Measure Heart never pushed back against Kakine, she just manipulated him.

Not sure if this is an insult to me or not.

Yep, having a life is top cringe.

Why boner

Are you mad that I deleted it or some shit? It was like 3 years ago and it wasn't even that good, that's why I deleted it. If you really wanted to read it that badly user I probably still have the outlines saved.

I think you just need to be less of a homosexual. Also
>Misaki
>too small for her boobs.
Misaki is huge for a Japanese 14 year old girl. The only way I could see your point about proportions would be if Haimura's initial design for her was the only one in existance because he draws everything with cartoonish proportions, because Fuyukawa's Misaki is a grown-ass woman with supermodel curves attending middle school, and Nogi's Misaki is a porn star attending middle school.

Measure Heart doesn't have the good will I'm looking for that Uiharu has. I mean I could do it but then I'd be forcing headcanons onto her and I'd rather work with what I have.

We don't even know if Misaki is actually japanese. And isn't she about the same height as Mikoto anyway?

Imagine all the Mitori doujins after Railgun S3.

He's just shitposting about it being evidence that it was cringe or something.

I doubt there'll be any honestly. She's rather minor. That's like saying there'll be lots of Maria doujins after NT4

You can keep imagining because all you'll get is more Mikoto/Misaki

Imagine all the new doujins after Index 3.

August is comiket right? Hopefully they get scanned.

We need to make sure people scan more than fucking vanilla kamikoto

Shitdex 3 killed any chance of doujins being made

thanks

There were already like 3 scanned and the bulk will be coming next comiket, cry harder

Ah it was just doomposter, nevermind

Misaki is depicted as slightly taller than Mikoto across all her media appearances, which makes me think it was intended by Kamachi and/or Haimura. Also yes, she's pretty much guaranteed to not be full Jap.

I don't care about doujins, virgins.

Yeah, I know, that's why I said IMAGINE ALL THE NEW DOUJINS AFTER INDEX 3. Well it's after Index 3 and there ain't no new doujins, just the same bullshit and the excuse of C-COMIKET.

Index 3 ain't the worst anime of winter 2019 by 5ch for nothing.

Incase you were curious there also seems to be a video of the new volume locations(OT16)
twitter.com/onewhopurifies/status/1109026039529906178

Of course you can't care about doujins that won't ever exist thanks to Index III's dismal failure. Ha!

Do you prefer erotic fanfiction instead?

>the excuse of C-COMIKET
That... that's where most doujins come from?
>5ch
Literally who?

>still trying this hard
Kek

Remember when the fags were defending it and saying its not that bad and you are a shitposter if you thought its bad? I remember. Not even the creators shilled it that much.

Widdle babby wants to shitpost about Index sooooooooooooo hard, but duh big bad raildexfags keep laughing at him

Attached: SmogDex.png (500x600, 117K)

>Misaki is huge for a Japanese 14 year old girl.
Doesn't logically disprove in any way that she's still too small for how huge her jugs are. A 2.20m Amazon giantess can still be too small for her jugs if they are football field sized.

Hentai games

I remember asking you to provide evidence where anyone pretending it was a masterpiece like you keep claiming, then you kept making excuses and couldnt produce anything. Keep up that narrative, maybe someone will believe you.

Attached: Kurk.png (1570x1300, 314K)

Seems like you're the only baby here.

I know acting like a retard is cool and all but at least pretend you know how doujins work

Kek, couldn't stop yourself from replying could you?

>the excuse of C-COMIKET.
When you see doujins that say (C94) (C92) etc on them, what do you think those stand for user?

Right, more quality control in hentai games than in fanfics after all.

This is what happens when the thread stops being a Mikoto thread

selfcest thorkoto nigga

Attached: 1554306922807.jpg (463x484, 62K)

>Implying it wasnt worse before

This is what happens when some retard spergs when it starts autosaging. Mikoto has nothing to do with anything, no matter how badly you wish it so?

Anons, if all of you stopped shitposting and drew something lewd RIGHT NOW we could have a full doujin of whatever girl you want.
Fucking DO IT!

If fan-fics are so shit then why don't you write a good one user?

Attached: 1553039733642.png (900x900, 550K)

I thought you guys said shitposters moved on to OPM thread? Doesn't it mean Raildex threads with the people busting our balls during the anime's airing were always full of shitposters all along?

trust me you don't want me to draw ANYTHING

Mikotofags have traditionally been the cause of most the shitposting in our threads.

Me and preggo user agreed on a meme doujin compilation, we're looking for more.

Attached: MP slurping.png (836x851, 182K)

>didn't show his three bar attack
why

FUCKING DO IT user

How the fuck are Fuyukawa's Misaki's boobs too big for her body? I don't think we can ever agree on this because she looks fantastic to me. Too big in my estimation would be Oriana's breasts getting any bigger.

I'll just delete it anyway.

We should agree on what to draw first.

Attached: 3490132487.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Stop falseflagging already. You were trying really hard while actual Mikotofags were having a discussion earlier.

That would be funny to do as a twist and I'd be extremely tempted, and frankly, I think i'd lose to temptation.
I'll consider it but I'm not a fan of writing yuri-scenes if I did

It's greatly diminished already though. Of course we've always had 2-3 shitposters, fucking MP alone has been here for 4 years

But I dont want a doujin of stick figures