Why people hate this ending?

I don't get it. Also, jojo thread

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gjdraws.tumblr.com/post/182703092025/giorno-i-thought-i-told-u-not-to-come-to-florida
strawpoll.me/17811134
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they have shit taste and like part 5

when I first came to Yea Forums there was a "consensus" that Part IV was the worst part and Part VI was the best
Now the "consensus" is that Part VII is the best and VI is the worst
from this i conclude that the consensus is always wrong

Part 6 overall is dogshit

Kujos are the best JoJo

None of those are objective
People just replace "I don't like x" with "x is the worst and if you disagree you're a big reatard"

It's the 2nd best part

Sure

BASED

Yea Forums's "consensus" basically boils down to what brand of crossposters are the most prevalent at the moment.
Yea Forumsermin was particularly prevalent around the early 2010s.

Because stone ocean has a bit more Low points than the rest of the parts, some of which are a big turn off for some people. Like the Three Jobbers

Attached: TheyDidNotDeliver.jpg (400x549, 102K)

*tips fedora*

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I don't get it either. It was the best thing about Stone Ocean and the only reason people still remember that it.

Part 6 and 2 are my favourites but Part 7 is the best one objetively.
Part 5 only have a good ending but you have to read a mediocre final battle(compared with part 3 and 4).

Versace looks nothing like himself here

Doppio is trying to save the steaming pile of shit that is Part 5. He’s lucky that frog had good reception.

who cares about the consensus.
If I did that, I would never find the anime I enjoy today.
For me part 6 ending was interesting, I thought it was a good ending because they didn't have to suffer. A lot of anons said that it was bittersweet.

Because it comes off as a rushed, convoluted attempt to put an end to the jojo storyline so araki could be done with it try something new. The whole part has the most boring crew of all 6 parts and the end didn't have me feeling anything. I wasn't sad, I wasn't angry at how bad it was, it was a whole load of nothing that left my mind the minute I finished reading the last page. It's been very obvious with parts 4 and 5 araki was tired of the jojo family storyline, and 6 is jus a very shitty narrative thrown together to erase it all because araki is genuinely a talentless hack who never had a real narrative vision and therefore couln't arrive at an ending to his story that actually says anything.
Jojo from a narrative point is a really shitty, overrated series.

Based

because it's pretty much the end of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the other parts are pretty much like a teen fanfiction writer could do. (not to say they're necessarily bad)
and because there's so much more that could be done.

Rikiel wasn't a low point, he is the best son of DIO(including giorno)

No Giorno or Josuke for the grand finale when they should have been there. Also it's a continuity reboot for the sake of reboot.

Take your antidepressants

>the other parts are pretty much like a teen fanfiction writer could do. (not to say they're necessarily bad)

If you're talking about 7-8 they are leagues beyond in terms of skill and maturity than all 6 previous parts combined (Except ironically Part 1, maybe)

Based

Only brainlets hate this ending. Everyone knows that the ending is the best part of Stone Ocean, and no matter how much or little you may like Part 6, it's better than Part 5.

disliking part 4 is ultimate shit taste, thank god i didnt was here back then

Attached: 1554029028838.png (630x630, 277K)

tl;dr

Part 6 is the best part because it has the best character

Attached: 1555116829509.png (480x640, 503K)

Attached: 73037010_p0.jpg (2400x2000, 1.78M)

manliest*

Attached: 1553873840455.jpg (720x1080, 149K)

>Diqvolofags still seething because of based GER
Fuck fate and fuck you too.

part 6 best part
jolyne best jojo

Jolyne is for marrying and loving forever!

Attached: 9 - 9HTT1QV.jpg (806x806, 211K)

Attached: junxiao-fang-5fuben10.png (1920x2713, 1.85M)

*Versus

Does Jonathan's dick produce only sons or something

Is Jotaro outside your house again user?

Are you retarded? Rykiel and Versace had fucking amazing battles. We will never see a stand like either of theirs ever again. But I do agree that bohemian rhapsody was terrible

H-he'll come around, any day now

Attached: 1555079304110.jpg (299x300, 19K)

I hate this picture. I don't mind genderbends but this one just has such stupid proportions and you keep posting it.

Yes user, we know that you got a lot of (you)s the first time it was posted, you don't need to keep posting it to get the same results

What kind of jojo would they have spawned if araki didn't start in a new universe

Attached: 193 - D4viu0M.png (600x450, 272K)

The elusive Twin Jos

I don't dislike it but it's genuinely the worst among all parts, with the blandest character and araki constantly forcing you to think koichi is the ultimate alpha male, in a summary it literally feels like a filler

Jolyne would fuck a black guy

Shit taste

>koichi is the ultimate alpha male
But he is

I love part 6 but the ending was a pile of crap, the bad guy who is possibly the most repulsive and disgusting faggot since Dio actually managed to somehow beat all the heroes, these heroes had some of the best intentions since Jonathan, jotaro somehow is super nerfed or arrives just in the last minute, jolyne a girl with some of the best feelings gets killed and everything went to shit that's why I hate it

Personally for me i think that Pucci carried Stone Ocean

Attached: ed4 (1).jpg (751x819, 163K)

All three were _fun.

>son of Do
You fucked up.

Jolyne would never do that

Attached: 73889427_p11.png (1600x1200, 69K)

>*Dio
Autocorrect fucked up
Inb4 phoneposting

disregard the other fags user, its a great pic

You're right, she'd get gangbanged by 100 of them so she's left drowning in gallons of cum and has no idea who the father is

Same. Araki put a lot of work into him.

Attached: 1545975725758.jpg (1125x1025, 70K)

I usually find that people who hate part 4 probably only watched the anime. Obviously it meanders a lot, but I like Josuke and his pals.

when I first came to Yea Forums there was a "consensus" that Part IV was the worst part and Part VI was the best

Bull fucking shit.

What the fuck is that?

Ricardo Pucci.

Well people used to be smarter back in the days.

Attached: IMG_20190413_152623.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

>when I first came to Reddit there was a "consensus" that Part IV was the worst part and Part VI was the best

No one fucking cares, Redditor.

>super nerfed
Imagine being this delusional.

>Anyone above the age of 17 or below the age of 14 is officialy cancelled and no longer allowed on this site

Is he named Diavolo for devil or Diavolo for the sauce?

Honestly could be either knowing araki but people like to assume its the devil and that hes fighting the son of god (dio)

both

This

Attached: 807dbb29a6f64c74700601d83b1016a4.jpg (1241x1710, 1.11M)

You know how araki went and ruined everything by saying part 7 wasn't set in the reset world? could that be just because GEB cancelled pucci's nonsense out and that world continued existing with Pucci resetting/fucking with a fake world like the one giorno made for Diavolo.

With the new world just being just another one of the dimensions that Valentine likes to hang around in or did that first world just end inconsequentially.

Attached: bpTZnQv.png (587x663, 418K)

The problem with stone ocean is that it usually gets passed over as the bridging point between the end of the original series and the beginning of the new SBRiverse
That and the character designs and artstyle are just straight up abhorrent compared to everything before and after it

The entire last 3/4ths of this manga are shit.
Was good until Jolyne got sent to the isolation block, then turned into the only JJBA that is less than a 5/10 rating.

>everyone is named after fashion
>has some of the ugliest character designs in the entire series
what did Araki mean by this?

>after it
sorry have you seen part 7 or 8 before

Attached: 9784088701608.jpg (398x640, 64K)

The problem with part 6 is that Giorno didnt come in at the end and yeet Pucci with GER

Pucci is trying to reset the world, and let's not forget, Italy is part of the world. Cant have that.

Attached: 1554250103239.jpg (603x837, 399K)

>Italy is a part of that world
debatable

>remember when people shit on me for liking part 6 most, and critiquing part 7 as overrated
>now this is the general opinion except for contrarians that will respond to this post

Attached: 1255925955130.png (339x276, 179K)

go look up high fashion shows, "fashion" isn't about looking "good"

8 has the best character designs

Attached: IMG_20190413_154440.png (900x600, 713K)

7 and 8 have a sameface problem but everything and everyone in 6 aside from Jolyne herself looks disgustingly grotesque and grungy in a way that goes beyond the “enjoyably bad” threshold into just straight-up bad

>Catch the Rainbow only works in Heavy Weather(s)
>To get affected by Heavy Weather people need to Catch the Rainbow
This is fine.

>Tower of Grey is a super fly
>Superfly is a crimson king

>being this delusional
Yikes.
7 is overrated but it's far from agreed upon, and 6 is universally (and rightly) viewed as shit which only edgy contrarian tumblr-dwellers claim to like.

There is literally no consensus on which part is the best or the worst and any opinion including "all parts are good" will get you both shat on and praised.

Gucci boi Jobin is hard carrying part 8, although I'm pretty sure hes gonna die

Attached: JobinClean.png (653x971, 953K)

Attached: integrity.png (640x478, 392K)

totally agree. Pucci is the only good character in the whole part

Jolyne is for Anasui!
Irene is for Annakiss!

Attached: __01adc43a6949d58de6aa355930fdf4c1.jpg (850x1275, 259K)

GIO
GIO

>ignoring the fact that dio has his best design in part 6

also the stands are arguably the best looking ones in the series

Attached: tumblr_pczfm2fw421uty5a7o1_500.png (500x288, 320K)

>Red Hot Chili Pepper is a musician’s stand
>Pearl Jam is a chef’s stand
I see nothing wrong with this.
Nothing at all.

jobin is based but so are many others that are actively in the story now
>josuke
>kato
>mitsuba
>tsurugi
>tooru
>yasuho

GOLDEN
WIND

For me the problem wasn't the ending but the entirety of MiH and the final fight. Besides DIO's plan making zero sense, everything feels so rushed and out of nowhere.

>When DIO is chasing Joseph and Kakyoin, I drew him marveling over modern automobiles. Only an immortal vampire could experience changes in technology like that. I wish I could experience it for myself. All you need to do is sleep for a while, and you can wake up to find that kings are no longer kings, and your country has become democratic. There would be a lot of fresh surprises. All a vampire needs to survive is humans to prey on, so I think being a vampire would be fun as long as you could stay healthy. You wouldn't get sick, either. (Laughs)
Nah Araki, that's not creepy or suspicious at all, not at all

Araki is actually a pillar man

Sexuality: Florida

Attached: DzePmazVAAATi_r.jpg (1200x681, 104K)

>when I first came to Yea Forums when DiU was airing there were contrarians shitting on it
No one has ever shat on part 4, there was just the point in time where there was only DUWANG just like there was only part 5's horrible tl whereas part 6 actually had a half decent translation

*coughs up human bone*

He makes a pretty good point though.

Why does tumblr hate Valentine so much?

He's boring

literally every major villain but kira and kars are boring what is your point

rapist pig or something like that

thanks for proving my point you projecting trout

>Pucci is boring
Ok retard
Because muh evil america and "omg hes like anime trump"

kars is the most boring, what the hell are you on?

>Kars
>not boring
explain your reasoning

based and canonpilled

Attached: 36481713_p65.jpg (1000x800, 545K)

same reason why they dont like melone

Valentine is the most boring. His motivations are vaguely nationalistic so /pol/tards love him but he's really not interesting in any way, he's like every shitty movie villain.

>wants to make America strong by directing all it's misfortune to dindu (black) people

Probably some dumb white supremacist argument that Araki didnt intend because hes Japanese and only cares about writing a good story as opposed to whatever dumb agenda the tumblr retards care about

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Tumblr likes melone

That's total BS kek. 4 was never hated. But 6 had differing opinions. The good ending doesn't justify the shit you had to read through just to get it. 6 is actually the worst.

tumblr loves melone

>thanks for proving I'm a retarded faggot
np bud.

American imperialism has ravaged the world and Valentine wants to metaphysically enforce it

I don't get why people hate the ending when it's top tier and Pucci is probably the best antag of the series.
It's frustrating wanting to see all of c-moon through to MiH animated, but knowing we'll have to slog through months of shitty prison battles.

really? I thought they'd hate melone because of his stand since it's "rape".

How do you guys even know what they like and dislike

Tumblr is my wife's girlfriend

Cuz i have a blog there for art

Yes, I even once saw a drawing where he supported ""trans rights"

The fanarts are cursed

Ghiaccio supports trans rights

Attached: 684bc253-456f-4d57-b97f-015f54e034bf.jpg (874x678, 248K)

Patriotism is the best villain motivation. Prove me wrong.

Post tumblr

This has to be ironic. Regardless, I laughed like a motherfucker

an ancient god seperated from humans and surpassed all of his own kind, when they feared and attacked him he slaughtered them using the technology they were too afraid of to accept.

Has slept in slumber for years along with only two who he had any love for, actually feels grief over their deaths and vows to avenge them and carry on their will unlike just about every single villain ever in jojo.

Actually surprises you when he cheats and plays tricks because he has a goal and his entire character isn't revealed by his 2nd appearance on screen. Conquers his weakness rather than ignoring it or not even having one in the first place.

If I had to rank this stuff by interesting character profiles alone I'd go:
1.Kira
2.Kars
3.Diavolo/doppio
4.Pucci
5.Diego the explorer
6.Hilarious valentine
7.Shit dio (i.e every kind of non-dinosaur dio)
8.Whatever nonsense is going on in part 8 right now

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>tfw no terf gf
It's the little things that make me sad

I don't know why but I think its funny how people try to insert their views into fictional characters when in reality the character is an asshole who kills people and likely wouldnt even care about trannies

Patriotism is cancer. Prove me wrong.

Attached: How%2BNationalism%2BWorks.png (780x1600, 694K)

Unironically based.

What did the bartender think when this 7 foot tall buff jester with black and red eyes walked up to his counter?

Attached: 1555087909131(1).jpg (746x432, 88K)

>Characters hated by tumblr
Valentine, Anasui, Joshu, maybe Jotaro 3

I forgot someone?

Who the hell is part 8 villain?
Do we still not know?

Part 4 was one of my favorites in the manga but I couldn't stand much of the anime. I don't get it.

Attached: tumblr_ntmf1lz1hl1tlgehbo1_400.png (400x576, 192K)

>one sameface cover is bad
>ignoring that every single part has a sameface 'problem'
>this still looks good anyway

Anyone have that hideous part 6 style pic of the VA cast. Sincerely the ugliest thing Araki has ever drawn.

>caring about the opinions of a dying website

i can assure you ghiacco would be a terf. genderswap him and he'd look just like a stereotypical man hating feminist. i hate that i wrote this and i hate that someone made that image and i hate you for posting it.

She is pretty ominous but I doubt she'll appear again

Attached: x17.png (1028x1600, 362K)

Easier to believe she'll be relevant again rather than Kyo.

That's cause Araki cannot draw a good art piece by itself. His only good art form is manga (which even can be argued is shitty, but i dont necessarily agree), and when he has to draw a standalone art piece he has no idea what to do so he draws an orgy of random unrelated characters

What happened with Fugo?

>stereotypical man hating feminist
Hmmm

Attached: otokwcos9dp21.jpg (750x1041, 140K)

Shafting Kira's fucking sister this hard is ridiculous

Attached: GioGioPS2Poster2.jpg (1880x1300, 1.32M)

That has nothing to do with what I wrote and you're not even right.

YAMERO

>completely erases her from a photo that's just a scaled down panel he drew before, meaning this took him more work
>the only explanation people can come up with is that she's completely irrelevant and worthless to tsurugi

only Mista looks good here

>only the ugliest character looks good
What did Araki mean by this?

Mista is absolutely Araki's favorite of the part.

This is pretty rough, not his best work.

someone came up with a theory that the main villain (whoever the fuck it is) used their stand to erase her from existence because she knew too much

very hard to believe since that would imply Kyo is relevant, el oh el.

But she's too pretty to die

I want her to castrate me.

So Fem!Ghiaccio is basically a blue haired Tatsumaki?
I dig it

What if the villain is a reinterpretation of Diavolo who's so good at hiding his identity, even the readers don't know who he is

Attached: 1471805794245.png (670x369, 340K)

6's style is mega ugly. Thank God he changed it

>believing Yea Forums

But manly Jolyne is hot

Attached: x14.png (780x1200, 1.5M)

>sunny likiel
Did Araki seriously name two characters after Sonia Rykiel in the same part

Forgot pic

Attached: x3.png (780x1200, 1.13M)

Part 6 artstyle is good!

Attached: D0P4klIXcAA2830.jpg (750x525, 124K)

Unironically part 6 has my favorite stand in the series

Attached: C-Moon_appears (1).png (600x615, 947K)

Looks like D&G's faggy ass outfit

Attached: x12.png (780x1200, 1.75M)

Yeah and?

That means he's a fag

Yeah and?

does anyone have the how king crimson works webm?

That means he must be stoned to death

Are you sure that you aren't a fag as well?

That fight is pretty cool

insane

What would a battle between GER and MiH look like

too much emphasis on dick sucking lips

It would look like Pucci suffering a violent death and waking up next to a pink haired man with black lipstick somewhere

reminder that the reason people dress so fucking dumb, yes even for jojo standards, in SO is because it was written in like late 1999 early 2000 and is set in 2012.

I AM APOLLO 11

Attached: 4ba.png (117x298, 71K)

You guys forget that back then the only scans back then were DUWANG. Once we got good translations part 4 and 5 went up considerably in quality.

Attached: 43AFA4DF-203E-4AB0-A9D0-F4AC7CF41B00.jpg (546x1697, 300K)

No it's because it's set on the alien planet of Florida

moo!

Attached: 52384906_p4.png (700x882, 577K)

The ending is shit because it retcons the rest of the series. Every important thing that happened up to that point is now meaningless.

dumb speedreader

no u

Is this standard attire for a Floridian teenager circa 2006?

Attached: YoungJolyne.png (881x1318, 1.44M)

Fuck his dumb ugly dreads

100x this

Attached: God.png (387x491, 241K)

It's shit, please go back

I literally wore camo carpi pants growing up in florida

Literally nothing outside of part 6 was affected

Did you wear an orange bodysuit with a butterfly on the strap?

Part 4 sucks. It lacks any coherent or interesting plot until literally halfway through the story, when Kira gets introduced. Character development for all but one or two characters is non-existent. There's no real sense of tension and danger unless Josuke himself is the one in danger, because if anyone else is in danger Josuke can just heal them right up in the middle of the fight, which makes the outcome of many fights fairly predictable. There are countless minor characters and antagonists with one-dimensional personalities, shitty motives and no backstory, who exist solely to have arbitrary connections to the protagonists. Multiple potential plot points are left open for no discernible reason.

That's probably supposed to be a one piece swimsuit, which in that case, yes, minus the butterfly.

More like early 2000s j-fashion

Part 6 was a mistake

fucking yikes

You think the Part 4 gang went to see The Matrix after defeating Kira?

Post Prison Break Stone Ocean is pure JoJo Kino you fucking plebs

based

Attached: DonatelloVersace.png (358x552, 440K)

Giorno wanna be loser, never amounted to anything like his gangster brother.

>doesn't pretend to be selfless like giogio
>knows he has more of a right to Dio's legacy as his son than his gay lover
>doesn't suck up to pucci like his jobber bros
>interesting, consistent stand
>just wants to be happy
Better character than giogio

Attached: versace stfu.png (500x653, 524K)

imagine liking a filler character

>filler character
so Giorno

Attached: 0ee3013a-8cb6-4fc4-a8eb-73ff34c43427.jpg (936x1454, 269K)

Nice counterargument

filler character meaning no impact on the part they're in. Which Versace has little to none. He's just a useless fuck who doesnt get the happiness he desires.

Nothing that happens in pt 5 matters my guy

For fuck's sake his name is Versus
ヴェルサス
Verusasu

I think you meant to say part 6 my guy

autism

>being right is autism
Ok then

literally who cares

The edning of 6 is like the biggest event in all of jojo

Attached: 1551193878024.gif (500x281, 639K)

I care

Nitpicking on little thong noone really cares about is rather autistic

And yet no one is remotely affected outside of some Floridian randos

*things

You mean the event that nullifies part 6 as a whole but only part 6

? the whole world gets reset. How can you argue part 5 isn't the most inconsequential of all?

No one is affected by the reset aside from those directly killed by MiH

>that Trish
>that fucking Fugo
Jesus H. Christ

I want to nitpick Noone-chan's little thong

nobody gives a fuck about your bullshit obsessions

If Risotto was just then finding out about the plane crash on the news, why was he already in Sardinia? I thought the implication was that he found out the gangstars were headed there and then took a plane/boat to the island to follow them, but now it's like he was already on the island when he discovered they were coming to him.
DP a shit

I give a fuck

There was no indication he'd just found out, he just happened to be watching that story
Maybe he was looking for more details

Does someone have higher quality scan of this?

Attached: GJKhFmf.jpg (967x696, 201K)

samefagging doesn't count, retard

I care

Attached: x3.jpg (1560x1200, 958K)

What the fuck is even the point of these spreads? It's not like its a show where you might jump into the series halfway through, does Araki not trust his readers to comprehend the information?

you'd be surprised how dumb jojo readers are. Just look at part 6 fans

I like them

I live in constant fear of the day I have to explain to animeonlies that MiH didn't retcon the entire series and that SBR is a separate continuity

didnt MiH retcon Jotaro's existence since he died by MiH, in turn all his interactions with everyone in 3,4,5, and 6.

What color scheme you hope for Jolyne? When it comes to volume covers Araki used both yellow and green hair 5 times. And when it comes to clothing blue the most. I hope Jolyne gets pink but I would be happy with anything as long as it isn't green. The only reason I didn't read the colored scans is because of that. For clothing I think black/green looks good.

Attached: Volume_72.jpg (757x1200, 1.21M)

Part 6 threads will be the worst

No retard

I think you need to reread MiH

Well, remember that this is around the time OP and HxH started running, complicated shounen stories weren't that common then
Though yeah, this is weird considering other parts even if had spreads, they weren't recaps like that but rather exposition dumps

we just assume only his part 6 actions got changed since removing him from part 3 and 4 fucks everything up

Attached: x2.jpg (780x1200, 682K)

Part six is fine, and I trust the anime will fix many of its issues

I meant to the reset, but yeah. Care to explain why that isnt the case

Wait, so did all pre 6 parts happen?

Attached: 1555138744654.png (572x857, 334K)

though desu there was this is DiU but it's kinda justified due to how many fucking characters there were

Attached: x3.jpg (1560x1200, 1.02M)

Orange desu

>People are legitimately confused over a topic tackled in a fucking Futurama episode
Jesus Christ

Sorry, please explain if it's so simple. Did parts 1,2,3,4,5 happen? And in the same way?

Attached: 1554869901102.jpg (715x475, 181K)

Valentine claims to be a good man and patriot, but let us not forget that he was gonna rape Lucy just for fun and murders people he doesnt have to because he enjoys it. Lucy and the train dude were both Americans.

>MiH speeds up time
>MiH speeds up time to the point where the original universe dies and a new one is born
>New universe is similar to old universe
Literally just watch "The Late Philip J. Fry".
It wasn't a literal universe reset, it was a new one being born.

what's the most confusing moment in jojo? I'd say it's when D4C gets introduced

Yes and yes. Part 6 never happens though

I want blonde jolyne.

Except everyone in the new universe retains the same soul so there's direct continuity of consciousness

>>New universe is similar to old universe
But with part one becoming seven how do all the characters that werent killed by MiH come to be?

Does part 1 happen in the exact same way? Wouldn't that be incompatile with 7?

Black trans Jolyne

Attached: a2322d50-5c6f-4459-8b79-24ab38c5e5ac.jpg (1280x1280, 193K)

Steel
Ball
Run
Is
A
Separate
Continuity
With
No
Relation
To
The
Original

reset universe and sbrverse are not the same

You're right, that's it. Easily the most nonsensical sequence of events in the entire series.

Will Araki go back to the old universe in part 9

Part 1-6 is in one canonical universe, 1-5 happened, then 6, then extremely similar events to 1-5 happened in the "reset" universe.
Part 7-8 isn't a part of the "reset" universe, it's an offshoot completely

Ok, now I think I get it. I guess part 6 ending really is inconsequential except making Jolyne and Jotaro random nobodies. Also, how could part 3 and 4 happen without Jotaro?

Attached: jolyne anime.jpg (640x490, 39K)

no he's completely done with it. he ended part 6 the way he did and made part 7 because he wanted to start over.

I wouldn't say nonsensical because after you learn D4C's powers it does make sense, but man it was weird to read the first time

D4C introduction is convoluted as fuck.

Attached: x15 (1).png (780x1200, 1.52M)

Chapter 90 cover, bruh

Attached: 1549453901381.jpg (1560x1200, 1.04M)

>Also, how could part 3 and 4 happen without Jotaro?
You don't get it

>I wouldn't say nonsensical because after you learn D4C's powers it does make sense
Not really, D4C's powers are functionally different later on. They don't work the same way after that arc.

Attached: x8.png (780x1200, 1.43M)

JoJo's Bizarre Funeral
Some semblance of Jotaro with his soul still exists, and he has very little impact on the plot of part 3 so he'd mostly turn out the same later

Attached: 5a36b438-7886-44e5-b9f7-0f9b0476da7d.png (430x684, 267K)

>nipples
LEWD

D4C is busted and limited by the story on purpose, when Valentine goes to another dimension and brings back 3 of himself, there's nothing stopping him from steadily spawning in more and more of himself in any fight, the 11 men fight was araki working out the concept

>All the souls are dead
>But the spirit memorizes everything
>All said a handful of pages from one another
SO reads less like "haha Araki forgot" and more like "I think Araki actually has dementia"

Is this supposed to be a contradiction or what

Attached: arakis_thoughts_on_stone_oceans_ending.png (1101x176, 91K)

I just don't get this shit and I hope the adaptation will clear that up even if I have to wait until 2022 for it
like, I can see that the guards and Emporio were under the deja vu effect and that not-Jolyne and not-Jotaro were different people, but what about what happened before November 2011? What does the spread (it's too big to be attached) mean? uggghhh I actually got how King Crimson works rather easily but this beats me completely

Which JoJos find austin powers funny? Which ones find the movies annoying?

There's shit like Anasui having a different surname for some reason but maybe Araki just forgot that was his surname

Just finished SBR
3>6>4>7>2>5>1
>Favorite JoJo
Jolyne or Josuke
>Favorite Jobro
Gyro
>Favorite Stand
Dragons Dream
>Favorite Villian
Dio
>Favorite Fight
True Mans World

>Which JoJos find austin powers funny?
Jonathan, Josuke, and Gappy

>Which ones find the movies annoying?
Joseph, Jotaro, and Jolyne

Giorno and Johnny just doesn't know what's going on.

No? Jolyne's name is changed to Irene

Wait, the Josetar line can't be over. We still have Josuke, and Giorno if you wanna count him. Sure Jolyne and Jotaro are dead (from what I understand they are in heaven and Irene is just a replacement Made by Heaven).
So Josuke has a kid, Joestar line continues. His kids are still cursed

cute comic but implying jotaro wouldn't keep a hat on

this makes me think part 7 was supposed be the same universe as the reset but araki quickly said fuck that

They function in a similar way but on a smaller scale. OG D4C actually brings two parallel worlds together, whereas later on it just brings objects/people from a dimension or travels to it.

so Jolyne's soul is still intact?

why is diavolo posing for gappy

That's her first name, there's no reason someone's surname should be affected

Yee Jolyne went up to heaven along with Jotaro and everyone else the stand killed. They're all replaced by completely new souls. The true victim of part 6 is Emperio who has to suffer through the rest of his life not knowing what the fuck happened.
He changes his mind constantly. His soul is gonna tell him its right to go back and he will

Attached: 1538404357702.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Irene literally has the birthmark, I imagine she'll eventually get into some bullshit

shonen is the demographic that's like 10-18 year old boys. jojo was aimed at children once.

So what was it supposed to mean? The Joestars don't have stands anymore in the new universe? So they just "hang out"?

I don't give a flying fuck about your "consensus", faggot. Frankly fuck any dipshit that needs other people to tell him what he's supposed to like. Fucking groupthinknigger, gas yoursel.

Part 6 is total shit.

How do people still not get the ending:
The new world is people who recognized bad choices in their lives in the past and made a different choice or avoided them altogether.
- Phantom Blood doesn't happen because jonathan's father probably avoids adopting Dio
- The masks are probably ignored or destroyed and the pillar men never awaken
- Part 3 never happens because Dio dies as a normal human being
- Part 4 doesn't happen because of Okuyasu's old man doesn't get caught up with Dio
- Part 5 doesn't happen because Giorno would not exist except maybe as a descendant of Jonathan.
The whole cast is just normal people now. They might gravitate to other people but they will make entirely different choices when they do meet them.

>Irene is just a replacement made by heaven
No. Pucci slowed down MiH around the time The Vistor arc happened in order to get rid of Emporio once and for all. Then the Weather Report thing happens and Pucci gets killed way before the convergence point (March 2012) so there's a second reset. With Pucci gone, the souls of those who died don't have anyone to be killed by due to fate. So they're alive again, this time with different lives thanks to not having to deal with Pucci's gravity. At least that's how I interpreted it.

holy fuck this is completely wrong

>how do people not get X

Speedreader Foundation, founded by late Robert E. O. Speedreader

Made in Heaven makes sense once you subscribe to the thought process of Araki, but What a Wonderful World contradicts that and leaves you with more questions than answers

Jesus fuck what the fuck are you reading
Nothing is different except people who Made In Heaven killed and Emporio
If Made In Heaven kept running, then they would be conscious of their fate, because that's how Pucci sees heaven

Holy fucking bleak-ass headcanon

Araki is a god damned hack. No part or series should have readers questioning what actually took place years after it ended

That's not remotely true at all dumbass, I'm not even defending SO but that is such a retarded rule.

It literally spells out exactly what Pucci is trying to do and what happens but still make stupid HURR POOCHIE WHY I WANT TO RESET WORLD memes

*but people still make

>adaptation "clearing up" anything
No, sorry kids, part 6 is just plain bad. It's not going to get better once it's animated. Especially not the ending.

You're retarded. I bet you have some sort of weird ass head canon like

Oh, and *WHY U

This stupid shit doesn't make any fucking sense AT ALL. We literally SEE that everyone still PERCEIVES time at the same rate. They don't live their fucking lives out faster. They just stand there and watch coffee cups fall faster or the sun fly through the sky 6 times a minute. They don't actually get married/have kids/have infinite descendants in that fucking time that will "all know the future now".

Araki is a fucking hack.

No one here is confused on Gay Priest's motives, just how the fuck the reset universe works

same person

>is too stupid to understand that the universe being sped up is not the same as being reset
>calls the author a hack

Jolyne vs. C-Moon is a top 3 fight in the series

>a literal moron who can't explain what happened (because there is no valid explanation, araki is a hack) but his ego is so bruised he has to respond to defend his favuhrit part anyway

Well of course the last 2 are me, I was replying to your retarded ass who replied to me. What's your point? You're still RETARDED

no it's not

this is actually stone ocean fan falseflagging to get people to defend his favorite part

No but Sky high is

Sorry but it isn't, part 6 is bad and narratively lazy.

O ATASHI NO MEBIUSU NO OBI

what meant is that in the pre-reset world people weren't living out what they were supposed to know in the post-reset world, instead they were living in some kind of apocalyptic scenario
which would make sense with MiH part 9's spread saying that everybody would live out their lives up until now similarly... But it's the complete opposite of what Pucci says he wants

Attached: x15.png (780x1200, 1.4M)

Dio's stand never under went metamorphosis
Kira's stand never under went metamorphosis
Diavolo's stand never under went metamorphosis
Pucci's stand on the other hand transformed twice.
Araki had to pull SO's ending out of his ass and it just so happened to be the worst one in the series. How sad.

>Kira's stand never under went metamorphosis
arguable

>Kira's stand never under went metamorphosis
it got a new ability or does that not count?

I think he means how Pucci's stand literally changed completely twice, Killer Queen just got a new skill

Why didn't Kira just release SHA to kill Shigechi Josuke and Okuyasu?

What's the functional difference between a new ability and a new ability accompanied by a change in appearance?

well the whole point of stone ocean is that he was chasing this ritual for stand evolution and shit, right? I don't think it's an asspull

>ignores echoes
>ignores GER
>Speedreads
Pucci's entire goal was to reach that specific point in Florida to reach heaven and the baby was the bone of DIO that Pucci needed.

There was no overlap between Whitesnake's, C-Moon's, and Made in Heaven's abilities, Killer Queen just added to his skillset

well Kira went from blowing up stuff with a bomb to blowing things up with a bomb and sending somebody back in time with a shockwave, kinda wonky connection but still there
Pucci went stealing Stands -> changing gravity -> gotta go fast, three completely different Stands and abilities

He can't use BTD at the same time as any other ability though

There was nothing to get.
Part 6 worst part.
Or maybe part 4.

>hating on based pt 4

Attached: 1554916478449.png (217x448, 238K)

>The good ending

It's still implied he has SHR and explosive touch though or at least it's never stated otherwise IIRC, WS/C-M/MiH have completely different appearances, names, and abilities

Spooky small town supernatural shenanigans is an absolutely based genre but frankly DiU could have been done better

Are all negroids as meddlesome as Pucci? Imagine if he just let his brother and sister be happy together. Life would have been better for everyone.

because it's still a bomb, he can't use SHA together with type 1 either

SHA is also a "metamorphosis", at least a narrative one
Oh look, he conveniently has another ability that he didn't use before

Dio's sons had the birthmark too it means nothing. Irene is inconsequential.
I know but people say it's the end of the joestars it's just wrong

He's not black, just a dark italian

That's why it's arguable I guess, dependent on your definition of "metamorphosis", narrative or a change in appearance
I still see enough similarities between pre-BTD Killer Queen and post-BTD to not consider it a true "metamorphosis"

oops shit I'm a retard I keep forgetting about this scene, guess he can use them both at the same time

it's just an asspull, no different from Star Finger or GE suddenly being able to make body elements
if anything Koichi's Echoes is one, same with I'd argue SP:TW

Attached: x12.jpg (780x1200, 828K)

The fight I had the most fun reading was Diego and Hot Pants vs D4C

The one I had most fun watching was Joseph vs Wammu
Thoughts?

>he can't use SHA together with type 1
he can tho.

>it means nothing
>literally drawn to the plot by gravity
haha yeah

GE suddenly being able to make body elements
It's an asspull, I agree, but not on the same level as SHA or Star Finger that came out of nowhere. At least there is an explanation as to why GE can now create limbs and organs

Part 6 would have been better if Chadorno had rendered Pucci's actions, will, and death to 0.

>part 4 final battle
>good

It's a logical extension of his power though, it's more surprising it didn't come up earlier

I'm sure Giorno and the VA gang wasn't busy doing mob stuff and was somehow aware of shit going down in Florida

Dont remind me that the VA gang is just Gio, Mista, Trish and a turtle.

Imagine

Wasn't it implied that he would come back? I guess araki changed the way he wanted to end the story, by pucci "winning", so he wrote giorno off. That's my headcanon at least

>No "Poor Little Spice Girl" edit with Giorno, Mista, and Turtle Polnareff surrounding her
I need it

Someone on reddit said it was bad and it got a lot of upboats so I don't like it either.

>implying you have to like it because someone on reddit said it was bad and y-you wouldn't agree with reddit, would you?
Sad

I dont care for "it"'s opinion or Yea Forums's on the ending. Mine is the only one that holds any weight.

Patriotism is just people being proud of their own culture, which they share in their country, your image doesn't capture the whole essence of what patriotism is, therefore you are wrong,

>not mafia queen trish and her obedient harem

Mumblings of a retard. I have read part 7 every single day, in its entirety, since its completion. My IQ has transcended beyond the known physical limitations of the human form, I think I know what I'm talking about.

cringe

I would love to know what the fuck happened behind the scenes of SO and when was Araki forced to scrap his ideas - was it because of the breaks he begun to take often, throwing the release schedule into shit? A creative rift between himself and editorial, resulting in JoJo being moved to a seinen magazine?

Attached: x1.png (780x1200, 185K)

The editors were like
>EWW GIRLS

I think only Dio's sons with no hopes were drawn to Pucci. Giorno is always brimming with hope, also notice it says perhaps he's in Florida. That was just Araki stroking Part 5 fans dicks

Araki editors are based

I like how Pucci's reason to follow Dio was literally reused for Johnny and Gyro

Attached: x15.png (780x1200, 1.46M)

Yeah but Johnny's cute so he's more sympathetic

>people think Made in Heaven resets the universe
Then explain why there are 36 Kars on Mars?

non-canon fanfic garbage that should be launched into the sun

>Then explain why there are 36 Kars on Mars?
wut

>He doesn't know

>Chad gets his just desserts
>Sympathetic
Fuck Johnny

please explain

because they feel emasculated by proxy because it shockingly reveals that jotaro is and always was an autistic cuck who got raped by a thot and has no idea how to be a dad, and gets overshadowed by a strong and independent womyn

Jorge Joestar

>14 years old

Attached: UJ2008No4UJPress.png (1952x1647, 3.2M)

I like how some people pretend that Araki doesn't sexualize his female characters.

thoughts

Attached: E93753E0-2159-489B-84B5-3DBE888E167E.jpg (1019x1314, 675K)

Stop posting thiss

why the fuck is jojolion killer queen on the highest?

7>5>3>8 (so far)>1>4>2>6

I wouldn't call having to fucking die "just one flaw"

3 too high and 4 is better than all above it except 7

>frogposter is retarded
shocking

>1
>above 2, 4 and 6
contrarian.

Attached: 1555164910666.png (418x325, 112K)

7>8 (so far)>5>4>6>2>3>1

this

Attached: IMG_20190413_123306.jpg (720x629, 29K)

vafag shitaste cope

Attached: shit taste.png (450x333, 380K)

>4 above anything
Shit taste

>Jannies BTFO'd the tard
Based.

4>7>2>3>1>6>5

Attached: 1552668205224.png (529x489, 278K)

7>4>2>5>6>3>1

part 5
>terrible villain
>gary stu protag
>most "quality" season yet
>happens in like a week, araki pretends they'd bond ver that short time
>none of the characters ever appear again

Attached: 1552677754160.png (696x706, 737K)

Attached: 691d2068-1186-470b-b7cb-0609b84e1a93.jpg (665x664, 143K)

the only good thing Vento Aureo are the fights

is this a new hot meme?

The animation isn't quite up to par now is it? Or are vafags just easilly pleased? It's very stiff and outside of closeups looks like doodoo. Even the closeups look bad in comparison to previous parts.

Attached: ....png (303x281, 193K)

8 > 7 = 6 = 5 = 4 = 2 > 3 >>>>> 1

Attached: 12694de-1.jpg (544x748, 43K)

>terrible villain
King Crimson is one of the most iconic stands in the series and it adds to Diavolo's presence even if he himself isn't around for most of the part.
>gary stu protag
I'll give you that but the real focus is Buccellati and his gang.
Nigga, did you see Part 4?
Kind of agree but it works when you read it so who cares.
If anything that's a strength because the characters hold their own in their own story and don't need to be fleshed out in future. (See Jotaro)

He sexualizes women a lot, but he sexualizes the men just as much, if not more.

Part 4>>>>>>

This.

Attached: gappytheman.jpg (400x564, 352K)

which is how it should be

This taste... IS THE TASTE OF AN INTELLECTUAL, user!

source

>King Crimson is one of the most iconic stands in the series and it adds to Diavolo's presence even if he himself isn't around for most of the part.
More like infamous for being confusing. Diavolo is Kars tier forgetable, a big downgrade from Kira
>Nigga, did you see Part 4?
It looked better imo, watch the last ep once again, It's like they gave the whole part to the koreans
>If anything that's a strength because the characters hold their own in their own story and don't need to be fleshed out in future.
Giorno never got fleshed out instead, even mista deserved to be the boss more. It esentially makes it the most side story part.

Attached: 1551446753389.jpg (960x536, 82K)

>animation
>posts a still frame

You now remember Pucci's utterly woeful hairline he was introduced with

Attached: x1.png (780x1200, 1.47M)

>terrible villain
>gary stu protag
opinions
1, 2 and 4 say hello
most of the main characters have already established bonds
not a fault

gjdraws.tumblr.com/post/182703092025/giorno-i-thought-i-told-u-not-to-come-to-florida

the forehead hair bothers me a lot

I want women to sexualise me

you mean gio, a turtle, and mista, trish certainly washed her hand of this and went on to live the normal life she deserves.

>but frankly DiU could have been done better

It already has

Attached: UJAugust2018Clean.jpg (400x572, 44K)

those shoujo eyes..

This, part 4 is a case of cool concept but bad execution

Best part of pt 5

Attached: fakespoiler.jpg (1200x1914, 470K)

how is every art featuring Gappy so based?

Jouske would've just used crazy diamond and change it back into kiras hand.

he is extremely aesthetic, a simple down-to-earth but iconic design that fits the tone of his part. plus he's cute as hell too.

7>2>4>5>1>6>3
fight me

Faveourite fashion in jojo? for me it's Dio pt 3 pre blood succ

Attached: DemandingConfusedBluewhale-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 794K)

Actually Trish enslaved Giorno and Mista with her feet and now she rules surrounded by obedient harem twinks

>filename
you didnt even try

3 isn't that bad. It has great moments like D'Arby and Vanilla Ice. I'd put it above 1 and 6. First part of sdc is comparable to preprisonbreak 6

Attached: 1553921631003.jpg (595x674, 80K)

part 5

Attached: 1555140816615.jpg (615x868, 429K)

cease being gay

Part 8 doesn't have the same comfy small town feel
The setting is incidental and not a core part of the narrative
Yasuho

Weather Report was one of my favorite characters. I like his stand and his hat. Also fuck you, it's a hat.

>it's a hat
fuck you I'm getting flashbacks

Attached: RS_Brendan_Back.png (64x64, 2K)

good taste

Attached: 1552322656714.jpg (2117x2000, 1.5M)

nope. its his hair.

he's my favourite from stone ocean as well

Attached: 37360796_p27.jpg (600x800, 82K)

Who died? Joseph? I'm pretty sure he was still alive even up to part 6.

Fuck you. It's a hat that coincidentally happens to be the same color as his hair.
How else can you explain the horns?

Attached: Weather_Report_EoH_render.jpg (320x320, 17K)

He's a demon

>consensus is always wrong
Yeah, he sure sounds like he's promoting group think and popular opinion.

Actually, that exact trait is usually a hallmark of a great work of fiction.
Look at The Sopranos. Or The Usual Suspects. No Country for Old Men. 2001: A Space Odyssey. The Thing. The Shining. Ambiguous endings are what keep people thinking about media until the end of time, and only in the case of part 6 are its fans so braindead that they demand everything be spoonfed to them instead of just appreciating the poignancy of the ending itself.

Bites the Dust is ten times the asspull that C-Moon or Made in Heaven is and you fucking know it.

goodnight everyone

Attached: 1552728135399.jpg (356x356, 27K)

There's nothing remotely ambiguous about 2001, people are just stupid

C-Moon and Made in Heaven are intrinsically linked by their shared gravitational theme. Made in Heaven manipulates gravity to speed up time locally relative to the Earth. As for their connection to Whitesnake, they have none, and that's the point. C-Moon was the ability that Pucci sought out, and the entire process he underwent up to that point was to fuse with the Green Baby and manifest that power.

i dont know. how is jotaro's hair also his hat? how does jolyne even makes her hair look like a mickey mouse hat? why is FF's hair a helmet? what the FUCK is wrong with pucci's hair???
its his hair, it just happens to be a Bizarre hair.
also, younger Weather Report was also showing signs of growing horns in his hair.

LALI-HO

Attached: images (52).jpg (512x288, 25K)

Attached: 1a0664ba3e9d5cb5be49c72b4344f9d81359545901_full.jpg (640x525, 159K)

BASED. Weather is my daddy

Attached: wrwr.jpg (551x475, 107K)

Time to settle this shit
strawpoll.me/17811134

Deepest lore

im not even american lol

>Why people hate this ending?
Because its the end of Koichi story , did he became a Morioh police officer while having a stand, did he impregnate Yukako ?
we'll never know because some snake cunt decided to accelerate or some shit.

Mikitaka confirmed actual alien

No they just haven't read the book.

Attached: 876543456.jpg (423x473, 52K)

fuck off

Attached: IMG_20190413_123240.jpg (821x477, 44K)

Attached: 223D7E61-42AA-4AA8-B193-3B67E89F5B13.jpg (240x260, 11K)

I miss Fugo

People don't appreciate good writing. That's why.

Yes
Yes
No, that goes to Part 3 and 4 at their worst
They're Gangsters. And you never really feel the bond anyway, Giorno's just a tack on the board
Most of them are fucking dead

I cant wait for Part 6 to be animated so I can pretend it doesnt exist and start watching again once part 7 airs.

>The lock
>not extremely useful
HAHAH

Part 6 was honestly just mediocre. There's good and bad parts. Only thing that stands out to me as fucking horrible was the dragons dream fight, I really just fucking hate it.

Also, I dont know if anyone else saw or felt it, but you could really tell the exact point araki changed the original ending. Cant explain it, but theres just a tone change that signified to me that something had to be rewritten.

Im hoping the anime can do it justice, I'm sure it'll be more well received when DP eventually airs the anime

The ending of the sopranos is nit ambiguous. David Chase spelled it out numerous times that the while point of the ending is to highlight the constant danger aand paranoia that Tone has to live with. TV viewers being utter retards who get hung up on continuity and physical events is not a sign of something being "ambiguous". People are incapable of comprehending anything past the literal and physical.

Same thing with made in heaven. It doesn't matter how it works, if events recreated themselves, if they differ, whose soul died, the whole point of it was Araki saying "I'm done with this, I wanna make different shit now". The characters of Stone Ocean are fictional beings. Their only purpose is getting across what the author wants to say, and it's very clear what araki wanted to say.

when was the change to you? what chapter/arc?

>Also, I dont know if anyone else saw or felt it, but you could really tell the exact point araki changed the original ending. Cant explain it, but theres just a tone change that signified to me that something had to be rewritten.
Really that moment was solidified for me when Pucci moved in Jotaro's time stopped world. At that point I just knew our hair hat hero and daughter we're gonna "lose"

I love bossu

Attached: 23624824.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

So this is the chad of part 6...

Attached: Anasui.jpg (298x492, 268K)

but he's shit. WR is a far better cast member.

Yes she is

Attached: Femme_anasui.jpg (141x227, 18K)

Wes was an asshole and deserved to die

Reminder that Pucci won because of Jotaro.
Reminder that despite having a shit stand Jolyne almost beat Pucci.

Pucci lost completely

Pucci didn't win. He lost to baseball Koichi.

Pucci lost beacuse Weather made a disc.
Pucci lost because Hermes gave Jolyne time to find a dolphin.
Pucci lost because Annasui is based.
Pucci lost because Jolyne gave Emporio the disc and tied him to a dolphin.
Fuck Jotaro.

No that's (You)
Also for the sake of the argument, Wes was justified for his cold demeanor. If it wasnt for that nigger jew of a brother, Wes would have married his sister and lived happily ever after.

Remind me, how did a dolphin out speed MiH

Jotaro's autism aura was what drew the dolphin to them.

Pucci's black and can't swim.

It was jotaro's requiem stand

Pucci gets tired in the same way even if hes faster, so while a dolphin can swim long distances pucci gets tired after a bit.

this

It wasn't that it out sped him but that it got a decent head start, was fast and good at swimming on its own, and most importantly when MiH would have caught it Pucci would be too far out into sea to tired to swim back to shore.

7=2>5>8>4=3>1=6

I personally don't like 6 because it ignores stand too many stand rules and Pucci sucks as an antagonist.

Attached: 1509632773038.jpg (400x396, 62K)

Pucci literally carried Part 6 by himself.

They do? It was the strongest ending of any Jojo part. Left me depressed for a week. Still get bummed when I think about it.

Brainlet opinion: part x is best part y is worst!
Patrician highbrow opinion: they're all great

>putting 5 that high while claiming Pucci sucked as an antagonist
Diavolo is boring as fuck. I still enjoy him, but he is easily the blandest of any villain, maybe except Kars.

They haven't colored in that section my man

>muh DIO-sama.

I find that really boring personally

Diavolo is pretty bland (I disagree with you on Kars), but the rest of 5 was fun. The fights were fun, the stands weren't too stupid (except maybe GER), and I like the character designs.

Pucci was a villain Stu surrounded by layers of plot armor, his methods of achieving his goal were absolutely nonsensical and made for a shit story and nobody even gives a fuck about his shitty plan except himself. He's the worst villain.

Part 6 had a bunch of based fights
Goo Goo Dolls 5/10
Manhattan Transfer and Based White Snake 6/10 (Based White Snake saving this shit fight)
Highway to hell 8/10
Foo Fighters 6/10
Marylin Manson 8/10
Jumping Jack Flash 6/10
Limp Bizkit 7/10
Survivor and Planet Waves 9/10
Dragons Dream 7/10
Yo Yo Ma 1/10
Green Baby 6/10
Foo Fighters vs White Snake 9/10
Jailhouse Lock 8/10
Bohemian Rhapsody 9/10
Sky High 7/10
Underworld 4/10
Weather Report vs White Snake 9/10
C-MOON 9.5/10
Made in Heaven 10/10

Attached: 4e18538048b1ae1225a5226ca7d13332.png (1560x1200, 3.96M)

Dont forget his asspully stand

Repent faggots with shit taste.

Attached: 1553775965736.gif (303x457, 2.36M)

user, none of these fights were good.

>Underworld
>4/10
that fight was the best thing that ever came out of part 6

Part 5's worst fight is better than Part 6's best fight.

Black Sabbath was shit
Mirror Man was shit
Gratefull Dead and Beach boy are overrated
Babyface is garbage
White Album is shit
Talking Head and his gay bf are shit
Notorious BIG is Notoriously SHIT
Metallica is based
Choco and Seco are based too and everything after that is literal fucking shit.
Fuck Rolling Stones too, stupid and unecessary

>Expecting Weatherfags to have taste.

>Baby face better than MIH

Versus is a line from Versace. Also Donatello Versus like Donatella Versace

And? His name is still Versus

Im glad you understand. Babyface had me laughing. MiH had me cringing.

It's gonna be green 100% my dude. It's my favorite too.

The ambiguity to which I was referring was who killed Tony, not whether he was killed or not.

Who says she hasn't already

There's a lot more u could complain about regarding translation than that, namely like 75% of every chapter title since the series' inception until now being clunky as fuck and losing most of the meaning behind it. Remember that there's original titles and tankobon titles too (they both suck).

She's fucked every black man in Florida

Jolyne would peg the shit out of any guy she was with.

Pucci's oxygen consumption is accelerated in the same way that his speed is, unlike Emporio. So the distance that he could travel without having to surface would be the same no matter what. Therefore he couldn't catch the submerged dolphin no matter what.

Attached: 9b442895-e21e-49f9-97b0-37c9ab229141.png (540x697, 119K)

Exactly.

You are a fucking idiot.

Who had him killed then?