Can anyone realistically deny that Lisa Lisa is best girl and Part 2 is the best part?

Can anyone realistically deny that Lisa Lisa is best girl and Part 2 is the best part?

People with taste shit enough to deny this don't exist, I refuse to believe it.

Attached: Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_18_4.png (1280x720, 699K)

>50 years old

The Ripple is one hell of a drug

It's fucking horseshit how they just stopped using a powerful superpower.

Just imagine if a ripple user showed up as an enemy while the protagonists were trying to find out what stand he was using.

>Being attracted to this is being attracted to your mom
>Not being attracted to this is having an objectively shit taste
Poor Joseph.

I wonder if this dilemma is why he stopped practicing the ripple

>Can anyone realistically deny that Lisa Lisa
yes. Jotaro's mother and Shinobu are both way better

Lisa Lisa has a saggy old lady butt.

And that's a good thing

You watch JoJo for MEN

why did joseph age like shit then? is it purely because he stopped using it? i know he used it a couple of times in part 3 but definitely not consistently, but at the same time i don't know if lisa lisa would have been using it every day when not training people in any case or how it works as an anti-ageing thing

>Can anyone realistically deny that Lisa Lisa is best girl and Part 2 is the best part?
Yeah, anyone who isn't a blatant redditor and animeonly.

I'm not gonna comment on best girl but part 4 is the best part.

Joseph is lazy, Staights used it effectively for a hella long time but he got tired and saw that even ripple had it's limited so he cheated and went straight (heh) to vampirism

>best girl
It's not like there's a terribly long line of competition. This whole franchise is a goddamn sausage fest.

Part 2 would be better if it had dumped Shitwagon entirely and not given him any spotlight, but sidelining him was a good step.

I liked the ripple more than stands. After the first couple batches the powers just got dumber and made less and less sense.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Hamon was cool but Araki didn't know how to keep it from becoming a one trick kung-fu pony. It would have been cool in a late part (like 6) see some hamon master after a long time of having none.

pedo

Stands are more creative and provide a much better and more engaging spectacle than the mid-80s do-anything shonen power that was hamon and you know it

Every part except 1 and 3 are better than part 2 and Lisa Lisa is underutilized and underdeveloped trash.

part 2 doesn't really have much going for it other than Joseph and the Pillar Men. Neither Caesar nor Lisa Lisa are as good as their equivalents in other parts and the fights are in the awkward transition between part 1 and part 3 where Araki realized that he couldn't keep using ripple forever but hadn't come up with an alternative yet so Joseph relies on pulling increasingly ludicrous uses of it out of his ass

Forgot she had such a nice ass.

Attached: 1 - Ass.webm (404x720, 1.86M)

Stands are too easy to bullshit your way through the plot. They're a crutch.

>endless asspulls in every fight, stakes are low because you know joseph will pull some stupid technique out of his ass to beat the opponent
>side characters are the least fleshed out in the series, Caesar is the worst Jobro
>main character is pretty simple, very little personality beyond "haha le epic trickster"
>only good villain was wamuu, the others are one-note mustache twirling bad guys
>writing is pretty poor
>hamon started getting boring around halfway through the part
>ending was indisputably the biggest asspull ever done in the series

And so is ripple. Just make a new more powerful generic shounen color attack

Dude, literally 90% of the fights that involve ripple have some random technique show up that perfectly defeats the enemy

Shit fucking taste m8

Attached: r-eUj2lw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Joseph's ability to predict his opponents moves makes perfect sense considering Hamon has been shown to be able to predict someone's furure.

Not it hasn't. It was convienient bullshit for Araki to write himself out of a terrible situation.

Thank god Joseph mellowed out with that bullshit as he aged.

Yes it has you fucking idiot, it's how Tonpetty saw Zeppelli's death.

Attached: pb_color_v04_081.jpg (1560x1200, 933K)

And then Araki forgot about it like a bunch of stuff in the series, go fuck yourself. This is horseshit and you know it .

Yasuho best grill and 8 is best
If you deny this you're a rock human with rock shit taste