It's our dad

It's our dad

Attached: b46eac69-9b6b-48da-bb47-49b0ae1b664d.png (1441x2048, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Key_of_Solomon
mangadex.org/title/33537/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie
youtube.com/watch?v=X8W5U2tIFQI
biblehub.com/genesis/3-6.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY&list=RDMM_BnZCi9kt4A&index=7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>man who spent most of his life not working but just lazying around
An excellent fighter, for sure.
Also, many argue that God kicked him out of paradise not primarily because he ate the forbidden fruit, but because he failed to take responsibility for his actions and only blamed his wife for instigating him.
At least now that he can't go back to paradise he seems to stand by her.

if you're having a fight why the hell would you bring Adam instead of Cain?
I don't even know what series this is from or have even the slightest bit of context

Best Dad.

Ares is so fucking moe.
Also
>13 human fighters
>there are only 13 valkyries, including Geir and Bryinhildr
>eventually those two will become weapons and risk eternal death
I believe they'll survive though, they're part of the main cast after all.

Why not pull out the stops and bring out Samson?

Samson has a critical and well-known weakness, right?

Attached: is good.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

That was Goliath. Samson was too trusting.

cutting his hair, dumbass

For the record, I deleted that post before I was corrected. I am stupid, but I am not thoroughly stupid.

Well the whole alcohol and cutting his hair thing only works if you can get him to lower his guard

Luther Strode is such an underrated and Chad comic, fine taste user

Did you not read the manga? He is only a good fighter because God gave him superpowers.

>I believe they'll survive though, they're part of the main cast after all.
the boss valkyrie is drawn like a massive villain, tho

>Is there any man that does not want to protect his child?
Papa bless, i wish david and peter btfo zeus and bring the apocalypse with them

How is tesla a fighter yet michaelangelo is there as a fucking old artist? Really wish Nietzsche and maybe Lovecraft is there for pure powerwank

>whole manga is a huge tournament
>put humanity's absolute best and God's absolute best at the very beginning
This is going to have a pretty underwhelming climax

Attached: 1481930334722.png (330x314, 62K)

Tesla will probably have some kinda science esp power.

I WANTED PAPA TO WIN

Nah man, we still got the Glorious Nippon Steel Samurai and Simo Haya! Their awesome swords folded thosuands of times to cut down peasants and a soldier whose claim to fame was ambushes and sniping will totally win in a fistfight against a god!

I wanna walk brunhildr home gently!

>Jack the Ripper in line up
T-They are not making him a Loli this time right desu?

Attached: 1554862849537.jpg (173x215, 11K)

Adam was the prototypical human though, lived hundreds of years and had the perfect DNA.

The somewhat questionable roster aside, I hope the other characters become as memorable as papa

>tfw you saw mama eve for the first time and she gives you a big ara ara hug

Attached: tfw.png (544x987, 623K)

I'm scared the Author blew there load over the last two fights. Hopefully the other fights are not underwhelming

Attached: 1555102700706.jpg (600x450, 91K)

In a paradise, what is there to do but enjoy yourself?

The only one who decided to save mankind.

When Eve ate the fruit, she didn't change because she'd never been told not to. When Adam followed her example and ate it in spite of knowing HE'D been told not to, they both changed and God got pissed off.

Johnny Depp then or madam Red?

Latest Fate Jack is a watch.

Attached: Berserker_Jack_watch.png (511x377, 186K)

I hope this doesn't get an anime

Madam Red's story was compelling to say the least.

W-What

Well he's dead

All Jacks are just different Jack possibilities because Jack's identity is unknown.

Soooo what is the manga?

>have to nerf the gods and buff human so they could have a chance of winning
Too bad, if Shiva is the Shiva we know he could kill everyone with a blink of his eye.

Boku no image search: First result.

What's the loli one then desu?
I never understood it

Nigga maybe image search
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie is the name
Now take this (You) and read my nigga

Attached: 1555086205752.jpg (236x214, 7K)

A wraith made of a collection of the ghosts of orphaned or aborted children. Jack the Ripper primarily killed fucking whores and thus original Fate Jack was a kid who killed those whores.

Why would he ever actually bother to image search if people keep spoonfeeding him?
You are the problem.

The watch one can change his appearance at will because nobody knows his real identity
The loli one is a collection of wraiths born from the aborted children of prostitutes

can't wait to see Simo Hayha though I'm unsure what he can do against a god

True, but ending it there was a mistake.

I'm sure they will think of something, the current match is Kojiro vs. Poseidon and Kojiro absolutely no fucking idea of what to do against him, and they haven't even hit each other once yet.

If he also loses then I have no idea of how the story is gonna go beyond "The gods enjoyed the fights so much they forgive humanity".

I assume Geir will turn into a weapon for the penultimate battle and manage to give humans the victory they need to proceed to the decisive thirteenth battle and that Brunhilde will turn into a weapon in that final battle. I wonder who they'll each be paired up with.
>Brunhilde and King Leonidas

Calling it now that Loki is going to enter his battle and spent the first bulk of the fight transformed posing as another god.

If he winds up against Appolo or Shiva it could end up being a skirmishing battle of ranged attacks, which would be pretty cool, although there is no cover in the arena so that makes it pretty tricky unless something changes.

Whats the deal/story with the Japanese cop dude?

Okita Souji? It looks like he was just a prodigy japanese guy. Wouldn't be surprised if he wins his match since he is so recognized in popular culture.

The ones I want to see the most are Rasputin and Tesla. They are probably gonna play up Rasputions "immortality", and I truly wonder how they are gonna go about with Tesla

I'm curious how they play Nostradamous.

And Buddah too since he is basically an ascended human, but then again maybe thats the question they want us to ask.

So what does Eve look like then?

Attached: 1410358283577.png (255x265, 86K)

Attached: h37.png (1440x2048, 1.35M)

No this mentality is the problem, when half the time one cropped image provided gives no related results, all it does is makes it harder for people to discover great series because of muh secret club

90% of the time somebody claims that there are no results, they are lying.
20% of the time even the fucking archive gives answers.
This thread has full images, so "crop" isn't an excuse, though google often provides answers even for crops. And there are more sources than just google.

Yea Forums wants computer literate people here, not mouthbreathing retards that need to be spoonfed everything.

Attached: ehroy.png (621x580, 286K)

But eve had only ficus leaf on her crotch. The Old Testament says nothing about the chest! That's literally heresy

No, you being a lazy bumfuck is the problem

hindu pantheon power levels are complete bs

>this old man slaps your butt and says it's his turn now
wyd Yea Forums?

Attached: p22.png (1326x1007, 934K)

Fuck Sasaki Kojiro

So is Adam permadead then or did he return to heaven?

user it's a fucking fighting manga with almost 0 dialogue/narration and you managed to speedread this shit?

>shiva being afraid of zeus
this makes me so upset. indian mythology is literally dbz tier
the only god who could get away with doing that to shiva would be the buddha
whoever writes this shit is the ultimate pleb

Attached: p23.png (1326x1013, 932K)

everyone who dies has their soul destroyed so no more reincarnation ever

Something like soul gets permadeleted and no heaven/afterlife/reincarnation whatever

Adam was a retard, he should have dealt the finishing blow, instead of posing like a fag

FUCK OFF

even satan jr is scared of zeus

If it were shiva who fought I'm quite positive it's 1-1 now, rest in peace papa.

Attached: p24.png (1321x1494, 1.9M)

It's that they both shifted blame WITHOUT apologizing.

SHIVA BTFO

The author can do whatever he wants with his version of the characters but whenever I see this topic people generally go with Shiva as the stronger god

Who are fighting next? Goddamn I can't see the author topping Adam vs Zeus, although a bit more of backstory would have been very nice for Zeus.

kojiro sasaki vs poseidon

They haven't read or seen the Orphic Zeus.

>kojiro sasaki
wait I think I'm wrong but wasnt he defeated by Musashi? Why isn't it Musashi on the humanity side?

apparently he's a cheating coward or something who would've lost if it was a fair fight? i dunno just gleaming from the previous threads

>4/13 human fighters are Japanese
fuckin dropped

did you read? The serpent ate the apple, blamed it on Eve. Adam comes waltzing in the court and decides to give a gigantic middle finger to the gods by eating a basket of apples then he joins Eve in her exile because Eve is his wife

>According to the legend, Miyamoto arrived more than three hours late, and goaded Sasaki by taunting him. When Sasaki attacked, his blow came so close as to sever Miyamoto's chonmage.
He's probably late.

Can't cheat in a fair fight.

bull fucking shit
even jupiter who is arguably the most powerful incarnation / interpretation of zeus would be no match for shiva

>be Poseidon
>conjure a huge block of water and trap the squishy human in it
>wait for 5-10 minutes until he's drown
>easy victory which makes my brother Zeus a joke
But no they are going for melee and Kojiro will somehow hurt Poseidon because nippon banzai yamato damashi

>inb4 Ares converts into Mars after watching the glory of humanity

I do have to say, I didn't expect to like Adam nearly as much as I did.

The entire point of coming late was to irritate Sasaki. If he's not on the list, who's going to be irritated?

that would be boring though. this is for the gods's entertainment, it wouldn't make sense to not put themselves at risk

What's the name of this?

Attached: i dunno.jpg (2047x1038, 102K)

record of ragnarok
also known in these threads as
>reeeeee this is not mythologically accurate

The gods? They are all childish as shit and pretty sure arriving late will irritate even brunhild

And even if you do spoonfeed, people just refuse to read the thread and ask again.
This sort of faggot should not be encouraged.

berserk

I'm fine with Kojiro Sasaki but Okita Soji feels like a bad pick, Shinsengumi stuff always feels so fucking lame

>Ares is so fucking moe
Indeed
>Why not pull out the stops and bring out Samson
If we're picking biblical figures I pick Jacob since this guy wrestled an angel all night and wouldn't let up until he got a blessing. Even when the angel popped his hip out of place Jacob didn't concede.

Attached: SnV_Ares.png (970x956, 630K)

>No Blackbeard or Napoleon in humanity
unfortunate

what would a manlet do in a 1v1?

Nostradamus is easily the 100% foresight I predicted your moves in advance guy. The real question is will he have any ability to capitalize on that fact as even overwhelming knowledge of the enemy is pointless if the enemy can still overpower your efforts.

>4 greeks
>it's fine
>4 nips
>wtf biased!

Attached: 1555004439548.png (2807x2020, 1.82M)

most myth delusions are from greeks
仕方がない

Both Adam and Eve only wear leaves in the Ragnarok arena. They're fully naked in flashbacks.

? I only see Leonidas here

>being surprised a japanese written series has japanese characters
I don't get what people were expecting. That there are only 6 japanese fighters from both sides combined? That's a shocking show of restraint on behalf of the author.

>Nostradamus
>Jack the ripper
>Rasputin
Now youre cooking with rocket fuel

The greek gods

Zeus, Apollo, Poseidon and Heracles. Five Greeks in fact.

Are you fucking telling me that this guy will fight a god?

Attached: Simo_hayha_second_lieutenant_1940.png (358x546, 114K)

What a retarded concept, even by animu standards

>6 Japanese fighters
Are you including Bishamonten? It's not of Japanese origin.

those crazy animus XD

i know right? it's absurd.

no god would stand a chance.

he's going to no-scope them

Assuming they go the distance and we get six victories on each side with the thirteenth fight deciding the winner, which matchup do you feel would be the best one to end things on? I think Adam vs Zeus would've been the most climactic one to keep for last, but since they already used it, I can see Leonidas vs Odin as a good alternative.

I'd also like to submit Nimrod for our Biblical warrior considerations. As poor a reputation as he has now, he was specifically noteworthy as a mighty king and hunter who established many cities, most notably Babel.

>Are you including Bishamonten?
Yes
>It's not of Japanese origin.
Did not know that, name seemed japanese. So 5 japanese fighters in total.

Nimrod is a good one, although Solomon would probably be a better choice if we're picking kings.

I want simo hayha fight so badly. I can already imagine see him styling around with guns and get hyped as the highest kill count in modern warfare.

It's the Japanese translation of its original sanskrit name Vaiśravaṇa.

If the premise is about Humanity’s best vs gods from different cultures, then it makes to have greater diversity in fighters. Btw did anyone see any African gods?

Jap localizes all names including Lu Bu and Qin Shi Huang.

I can accept Solomon over Nimrod, as long as he's able to call upon the 72 demons.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Key_of_Solomon

Lu Bu and Qin Shi Huang have their Chinese spellings on the scroll with the fighters' names though, though I guess it's likely that it's just a change made by the English translation since westerners are more familiar with their Chinese names.

No. the translator de-localized it back to their original names. Chinese names in Japan always have the Japanese localization.

I would've traded either Apollo or Poseidon and one of the three norse gods (especially since they just picked Odin and his sons) for someone from unrepresented pantheons, but I'll take what I can get, it's still a cool roster.

These setups are always going to have blind spots and biases. Nobody would ever be happy with any list and I don't hear many complaints about the greek bias on the side of the Gods.

Let the japanese wank their own history, we need seven wins for the side of humanity so even if all four nips win at least 3 other people get to earn a point. And going off the last 2 fights losing doesn't mean looking bad either.

Loli Jack the Ripper was a possible solution to the mystery of who Jack the Ripper is, Watch Jack the Ripper is the mystery itself being summoned.

Why do I want to fuck my dad?

Yes, that's what I meant if I wasn't clear enough. The fan translation changed the names on the scrolls back to their original Chinese spellings. You can already notice the change after the first couple chapters since they stop using the Japanese names of the characters from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms and just stick to their Chinese ones.

>we never know who was Jack so he could be anything including a watch
Man this is autism on high level

I feel revealing all the names of the fighters so soon was a little bit of a waste. It would've had more suspense if the reveal was more gradual.

Raiden's match when?

Attached: 09104ad9bfb4dbeedaf0cad0c82813a9.jpg (875x1080, 156K)

It's going to be bullshit knowing that Jack the Ripper loses to Herc because of some bullshit like "he doesn't know how to fight against men, only women" or something. Also can't wait to see Kintoki and Lu Bu BTFO those gods.

Those aren't actually the matchups so we don't know if Jack will fight Herc.
>and Lu Bu BTFO those gods.
Well he at least got one hit on Thor and earned his respect if it's any consolation

Well yeah. No shit. He didn't use a scope.

>Yea Forums wants computer literate people here
Cringe: the post.

The only thing I'm really worried about with this series is that this incredible pace won't keep going - these battles have been amazing.

Neither Zeus nor Thor used lightning attacks because the author wants to bring out all the electric swag for Tesla.

Then why not count bishamonten, susano and Buddha as nips too and go for the 7 japanese?
>inb4 not exclusive japanese
Then non of the greek gods would count since they are also worshipped in the pantheon of other cultures.
>inb4 they are still not originally japanese
Then Vaisravana would’ve been there.

because Okita and Kojiro are literal jobbers

>Loki calling Zeus gramps

Since Adam was made in the image of the gods, he's the closest to the 'source' while his children would just be derivatives of lower quality. Is the reasoning, I assume.

I can sorta accept Kojiro, he was involved in a famous duel, but picking Okita is some next-level trolling.

Whens humanities first win?

>implying that all the nips aren't going to win their battles

believe in the glory of nippon

Tell Brynhild to secretly bring his bald son as a participant

There are only 4 human Japs though. They need 7 wins to win. Im almost certain Leonidas and Jack the Ripper will win though.

>Buddha
>Shiva
>Heracles
Good luck to the h*mans who have to fight them.

Call Mazinger Zero

who says jack the ripper wont be a japanese schoolgirl?

Leonidas is probably going to fight Heracles. God I hope that trash overhyped unga faggot gets shanked and blocked to death.

Less a villain and more just CUH-RAZY, I think.

I guess it'd also depend on if Cain had his mark.
>Genesis 4:15
>"But the Lord said to him, “Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.”"

So if Cain died once in a match... it was seven wins for the humans to win it all, right?

>how they are gonna go about with Tesla
Didn't Tesla design a death ray? The teleforce!

I don't think you can read mate

>manga peaks too early
No character is going to be nearly as cool as Adam, it's only downhill from here.

Attached: 1475164870816.png (332x450, 148K)

I know it doesn't work that way, but Adam also didn't have crazyass copycat powers in the Bible.

A running theme is that history wasn't told 100% correctly in the manga. Cain and Abel were cool with each other in the story, so this version of Cain might not have been a killer.

sound stupid and ridiculous OC tier excuse

>adam is a twink faggot
>eve-apologizing shit
dropped.

That's fucking retarded. What the fuck does it matter if the fight was fair or not? Making fights not fair is like the number one skill for any soldier/warrior.

The author clearly didnt pick the strongest humans but the ones that would be the most interesting to write fights about.

Plot twist - Kojiro is actually Musashi in disguise and he comes in arena with a scuba.

Trips confirm.

Also, it's Baki's take on Musashi.

nope, they show Musashi and his son in the arena watching Sasaki, dude was seething he wasn't chosen

If Yuujiro was here would he win against a god?

Shouldn't he be brown and have a big jew schnoz?

>Talking shit about Papa
Shit taste, he's the coolest

I'd like to imagine Rasputin's fight riffing on him being unkillable
Or we might see replacements, Hermes is up to some shit

Attached: x21.png (1011x1450, 1.4M)

>mfw jap gods will beat non-jap humans, and jap humans will beat non-jap gods

Attached: 1474050804371.png (666x636, 892K)

Let's be historically accurate for once and make it a racist jew.

me on the bottom

Attached: goddess of thiccness.jpg (672x660, 256K)

Are you an idiot? The only thing Adam had in the garden was work. God tasked him with naming and cataloging every living being in the garden.

Just wating for this

Attached: 1.8.jpg (1200x800, 181K)

This entire series is honestly sort of shit, but it's funny shit at least

the fuck you said about my dad?!

what manga is this and why do people suddenly post about it

read the thread mong

First advice: Second advice:

What would be better?
>manga goes downhill
>manga dies at it's absolute peak

Don't talk shit about my dad you little fag

>90% of the time somebody claims that there are no results, they are lying.
Google in 2017+ give no useable result for anything.
Not everyone know about saucenao, nor is everything a pixiv or a exh result potentially.
Time change.
I agree spoonfeeding isn't recomended but the time spent on your cringe post should have been spent telling HOW to search.

It would be a horrifying spectacle. I'm gonna say probably.
Awww heck yes!

goes downhill, but not too much and then dies
but from those 2 i'd say dies at its peak

In a void I'd prefer it to die at its peak but in actuality I want it to go downhill. Don't want my opinion of it to sour but I also don't want to be left wondering "what if?"

You think it will be a loss streak into reverse sweep?

>Rasputin
How the fuck is this even going to work?

>hating on our father
You're a fucking piece of shit you know that?

Records of Ragnarok finally getting big threads. My wish has been granted. See you every week nigs.

I love sister Brunhilde!

Attached: 63f0368e-c0d5-44f4-824a-580263b89181.png (1440x2048, 1.56M)

He's big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow.

He'll probably have super-hypnotism and a body that refuses to die.

RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine

>See you every week nigs.
It's a monthly series so once we catch up there's going to be a bigger gap.

yeah no, your streetshitter deity can take a hike.

Yeeeeah!
Nah, Hindu mythology is pretty amazing to read. Powerlevel discussions aside, it's worth looking into a bit if you're into mythology.

He was supposed to be a Sorceror. So magic?

Failing that his supposedly giant dong?

Wait, what chapter is this from? I don't remember this page

>Google in 2017+ give no useable result for anything.
That is false.
>Not everyone know about saucenao
And so I tell them where they can find sauce when google fails them. That's not an argument. You can tell them too.
>should have been spent telling HOW to search.
I tell people whenever they seem to not know. Like I'm telling you right now that you need to give google another chance.

Maybe he will have pidgeon powers?

>Having Adam out this early
How do you even top this

Attached: 1552598859776.jpg (383x315, 51K)

With little girls, obviously.

>monthly release
oh I thought it was biweekly. Well atleast theres Kengan Omega

Attached: 1476549117415.jpg (487x432, 12K)

Who will Odin fight?

Attached: Odin.png (1438x473, 1.16M)

He should be fighting Nostradamus, no?
Odin, the God who sold his eye for wisdom against the wisest man.

Nostradamus, both of them see into the future and determine the outcome without ever actually fighting

what other super fighters is earth gonna call on?

>both just stand still doing nothing
>everyone is wondering what the fuck is going on
>odin just gives up
>nostradamus nods

The author couldn't even be bothered to remember that Zeus is supposed to use lightning bolts and shit. So whatever

Wheres YHVH in all this?

Attached: Incal's ORH.jpg (1280x1707, 1.5M)

It would've been boring to have another lightning user right after Thor. I'm glad he went with a different take.

Nostradamus vs Odin will be bleach tier.

this honestly, if I tried to do the same I'd get fat instead.

Let's be real here. It was just ORAORAORA bull shit fist fight crap.

>author doesnt even bother to give Zeus the thunder God and king of Olympus the ability that made him so op to the other Olympians
I'm mad

>Also, many argue that God kicked him out of paradise not primarily because he ate the forbidden fruit, but because he failed to take responsibility for his actions and only blamed his wife for instigating him.
I've never seen anyone argue that. It is high-level mental gymnastic. In every version of the myth, Eve is also kicked. If God kicked people primarily for making excuses and not just for eating the fruit then Eve would stay and Adam would be kicked.

he's gonna win

it's pretty hot subject In theology and religion history college classes. we even talked about it in my cultural anthropology course.

those are some small eye balls

is they're a mention of "The One true God" during the whole Adam and Zeus fight? interested on what the other gods had to say about thee

nope. There's other biblical stuff but no capital G God

Fuck you faggot, do one messes with father and lives to tell the tale

>eve-apologizing
I'm gonna have to agree with you there but for better or for worse tho. tough shit that we all got a dumb bitch as a mom

If you actually read the genesis you can see that God kicked them out from the garden of Eden because he didn't wanted them to eat the fruit of immortality from the tree of life next.

when are jesus and mohammed gonna join the fray?

Eve: ate the apple, didn't make excuses. Adam: ate the apple, made excuses. Both were kicked. How can it possibly be the moral of the story that god only punishes someone for making excuses? I don't want to be a fedoralord but theology is literally fucking retarded.

Would Jesus be a man or a god?

god what a dick

man

Besides Randgriz and Reginleif, who's gonna be paired up with who, Yea Forums?

Attached: 27.jpg (1441x2048, 758K)

God wanted Adam and Eve to just be his pets, but after they got knowledge they only needed immortality to be their equals.

>Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. (Genesis 2:8-9)

>When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves. Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. But the LORD God called to the man, “Where are you?” He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.” And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?” The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.” (Genesis 3:6-12)

>The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east sideof the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life. (Genesis 3:21-24)

He'd be on the god's side. Heracles and Buddha are on the gods's side too and they were mortals when they lived and became gods after they did.

dope, way to ruin a cushy gig those tards.

The mentor role (i.e. Brynhildr) always dies in these sort of stories though and is used as a catalyst for their student (Geir) to grow a pair and start kicking ass.

whos gonna be the first human to win?

Sasaki, because he's the first Japanese dude to fight

True but if they didnt turn the fight into such shit and gave him something better it would have been awesome.
They literally said he is in gods image they should have had christian god intervene and make him unstoppable

whats the human roster

Attached: 8.png (1441x2048, 1.11M)

>No christian god despite Adam the first man being in the series
When will Jesus step in and help the human team?

Rasputin is actually Jesus reincarnated in Russia. The gods tried to put both on the human side but they ran into a bureaucratic mistake when they realized it's the same soul so they only kept Rasputin on the list.

wait, Adam already lost? in the last chapter I read he was stomping Zeus.

So, is the Christian God making an appearance?

He's busy with paperwork.

he just barely lost. but it was so close anybody would've said it was a tie

It was a technicism. The one who dies is the one who lose. Zeus even implied if it was a fight where only power was meassure, he would have lost.

he left eve a single mother what a cunt

Zeus got lucky when some of his blood hit Adam in the eye. If that hadn't happened Adam probably would've won

Poseidon never had absolute control over water. He could create tidal waves and earthquakes, but that was a function of his trident, as far as I remember. Likewise, Zeus is the god of thunder, but that was mostly due to him wielding the thunderbolt, which was a weapon forged for him by the primordial Cyclopes.

I've never quite understood why the christian god planted those trees if he didn't want the humans eating their fruits. Like, wasn't he supposed to be omniscient? If so, he should have known how this would end.

>all those literal who niponese
I understand being japanese and all but jesus christ, same shit happens in drifters

tfw no wild west gunslingers or famous European knights(didnt even fucking include Vlad)

Def god team losers: Apollo, Beelzebub, Shiva

My predictions:
Buddha vs Raiden
Loki vs Nostradamus
Apollo vs Simo Hayha
Susano vs Souji
Bishamonten vs Leonidas
Anubis vs Rasputin
Odin vs Qin Shi Huang
Beelzebub vs Jack
Heracles vs Kintoki

It doesn't even have to be western famous people, just not 4 motherfucking literal who japanese people
At least choose someone with some actual world renown.

Attached: there is such a thing as too big.jpg (520x561, 149K)

>getting slapped by your own titty cause golems are fight autists too

Greek heroes are worldly known even if you are not into anything, Japanese heroes are only known by japs and weebs

why wouldnt they choose a jap like nobunaga that people at least fucking know about

Attached: 1508693692809.png (316x271, 66K)

It is sort of weird that they didn't go for Nobunaga over Okita, at least

The Christian ethics are very hard on free will. So much so that God's powers, both his omniscience and his omnipotence, are limited in that they cannot hinder Man's free will.
Since it was the humans' free choice to eat the apple, God could not have predicted it. Had he predicted it, it would have been inevitable, and thus not a free choice.

He's still a dumbass though, leaving them there if he didn't want them eaten.

[The west's love of the free will is currently in a bitter war with psychology and biology, which both are basically proving free will as we understand it to be a myth.]

Understandable enough, I suppose. I do agree you on the "dumbass" part, though.

A lot of things don't make sense in that story. It's probably several stories stitched together. Originally the separate stories probably had a clear direction, a clear theme and message, but together they become a chaotic mess. For example it strikes me as odd that Adam blames Eve but does not blame the serpent. The serpent certainly played a bigger role to convince him to eat the fruit than Eve. Adam was there when the serpent produced its arguments. Most graphic renditions of the myth portrays Eve alone with the Serpent but that's a mistake, all translations of the original text states clearly that Adam was there, right next to Eve and the Serpent, and we imagine he wasn't because otherwise the story makes no sense. Because of course he should have blamed the serpent. Eve is his companion, it's in his personal interest that Eve stays in the garden and that the Serpent is kicked. It's almost like Adam lies for no reason, increases Eve's role in the story and illogically protects the serpent. He doesn't even mention the serpent. From Adam's perspective it would have made sense to say "you told us not to eat from the tree, but then you changed your mind and told us it was a good idea. You told us through your attendant. The serpent is your attendant right? How could he be anything else? You're god, you created him, you created everyone, how could he not be you servant?". The theme of the tempting snake is probably cannibalized from another story, added to an existing story without fitting altogether, that much is suspicious.

>So much so that God's powers, both his omniscience and his omnipotence, are limited
limited omniscience and omnipotence doesn't seem very omni to me

Attached: Adam.jpg (1441x2048, 699K)

You're so fucking lucky that dad is covering for you, user.

Why is there a fucking sniper in the human side for a gladiator style match? Is he allowed to fight from the spectator seats?

Superb.

That's because he is wrong, he obviously can intervene. The fucking bible is a list of all the times he did.

>this guy will fight a god?
Wrong, he's going to kill a god

I feel like hes gonna face like Hercules or apollo and one shot them

God left it there because he wanted humans to choose to obey or not. How can you say someone truly serves and has free will if there isn't anything they can choose?

Absolute unit

It still hurts bro.

Always anubis. poor guy can't catch a break
is it so hard to use the actual evil egyptian god? Set

Even Set is barely evil compared to the living Antithesis that is Apophis, considering this is Ragnarok he would have been a fantastic Choice.

Thanks dad.

I dont know who but I will predict weapons

Okita - also a Katana
Jack - dagger
Shimo - sniper
Nostradamus - a feather quill
Tesla - a staff
Rasputin - armor
Leonidas - sheild
Raiden - a sumo wrap?
Qin Huang - no clue
Japanese strong baby - again no clue

I hope rasputin gets killed and keeps getting back up until the god is like "fuck this" and concedes

he'll 100% rip van winkle bullets

Attached: Rip.van.Winkle.full.368353.jpg (1600x1200, 135K)

sorry you are going to have to wait for the netflix adaptation to satisfy your sexual fetishes

name 1 (one) african god

Anubis (the entire Egyptian pantheon, really)
Anansi is another easy one.

The fuck did you say about our' pops?

Attached: Adam2.jpg (1441x2048, 779K)

>strong baby
mawashi

Attached: Adam3.jpg (1441x2048, 789K)

Apollo is most likely the answer. Apollo is the fucking sun, how do you hide from that? Apollo also uses a bow and arrow

Anubis = Egyptian = African, no? If you want to go for non-Egyptian, Anansi is pretty well known, I think.

Attached: Adam4.jpg (1442x2048, 787K)

Attached: Adam5.jpg (1439x2048, 750K)

Attached: Adam6.jpg (1438x2048, 546K)

egypt isn't africa

Attached: Adam7.jpg (1441x2048, 808K)

????????????????????????????

>Not posting the whole thing and posting it out of order.

Attached: 1552655102701.png (160x152, 22K)

This means Eve is up for grabs, right? Please come back ;_;

Leave it to nu-Yea Forums to be unable to do a chapter dump

Attached: anon....jpg (800x450, 24K)

>Bryinhildr didn't bring jesus
What a retard

Someone else decided the roster

what's he gonna do? build a chair?

>he doesn't know about angry jesus

Attached: Jesus-Midst-Seven-Lampstands-Seven-Stars-Seven-Churches-Seven-Candlesticks-Book-of-Revelation-Chapte (985x811, 396K)

Adam's gonna come back as Jesus. Just you fucking wait.

going berserk

>he's never been hit by a chair
those babies pack a punch

shes everyone mom same as adam was everyone dad rip adam

Adam's just taking a power nap bro.

what about lilith?

I was reading the prologue from the next battle in spanish scan and i dont know how Kojiro can even win the match

>Qin Huang - no clue
obviously the Imperial Seal

Lilith is the mother of all Demons, Eve is our Ancestral Mother.

She'd side with the demons/monsters I guess if they existed.

>no rainbow serpent or any other dreaming entity
Gods aren't even trying

yamato damashii

He has a katana, he's contractually obligated to win

I sorta expect Buddha and Heracles to be on the side of humanity. I thought Buddha was originally a human and Heracles is demi-god who hates gods.

shiva is like 3rd world powerful which makes him spearchucker

Can't read spanish but with how Poseidon's flashback seems be making him out as some sort of emotionless freak and how chapter 15 ended Sasaki's probably gonna troll him till he gets mad and makes a mistake

heracles will throw

O MY NIPPON GENES ???

Wouldn't Jesus be considered a deity?

how many chapters is english behind

What can godlets do against this chad of a man?

Attached: N.Tesla.jpg (2563x3348, 1.41M)

He's gonna try to fuck Odin's crows and lose on a technicality

like 4 or 5 ?

Jesus blood can kill Gods, just like how Adam was defeated by Zeus blood.

The Communion was Jesus giving the power to all humans to defeat the Gods!

Attached: 1480382955640.jpg (320x320, 17K)

It's funny there were a lot of people bashing on its first translated chapter debut for lack of character interaction.

Most are now hyped for upcoming matches.

what site has the beaner scans

>Most are now hyped for upcoming matches.
Based Adam brought the crowd back

Attached: y39.png (2813x2048, 3.39M)

Writer blew his load too early, it's all downhill from here

It was the jewish God though, he's somewhat dumb

mangahot.jp/site/works/z_R0123

What's this?

mangadex.org/title/33537/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie

Attached: unknown (1).png (541x109, 41K)

>homoousian

It's too late here in Spaniardland but tomorrow I could wipe a quick translation for the missing chapters if you guys are for it

Hell yeah man.

Attached: 1545328165571.gif (234x249, 269K)

look at this smug shit

Attached: x40.png (1324x1900, 2.4M)

Just tell me if either fighter is anywhere as based as the last pair

and lucifer was supposed to be something what it wasnt in the manga

Holy shit. Is Sasaki gonna take a page out of Musashi's book against Poseidon?
>inb4 Sasaki positions his back in front of Apollo(the Sun) and this will somehow bother Poseidon

why is Shiva so hot..

It is. Africa is a continent, Egypt is within that continent.

He's gonna lose, I can feel it.

but glorious nippon steal folded over a thousand times...
and its written by a nip

Even if it leads to nipwank I don't want to see humanity go 3-0

where is newton...

Why do you murricans complain about other nations wanking their heroes but are completely fine with your own Hollywood doing the same?

>Historically in Greco-Roman geography, "Africa" meant Ancient Libya, and its eastern extent was taken to be around Marmarica, at the Catabathmus Magnus, placing Egypt in Asia entirely. The idea of Egypt being an "African" country seems to develop in around the mid-19th century

But what if he is not american user

Sally from Keyman?

Just insert any other (less but still) hypocritical nation.

Japs are pussies, they'll put their literal ""gods"" (as if Shinto shits respect their myths), but they'd never dare drag some one like Ieyasu through the mud. They only put in people and myths that are ok to disrespect. Also, fuck all those literal whos. Where are my Genghis Khan, Alexander, Gilgamesh, Arthur, or any fucking human legend that's actually known?

Spicscans are ahead the english ones.

Oi you got a license for that bantz mate.

author wasted the chance of having Vlad go berserk and drink one of the jobber gods blood for the first human victory

These threads have just began, and they already are ones of the worst on the board.

Yes

imo literal whos are better than trying to be Fate with Arthur and the others you said

So far it has been a bunch of mind fighting and Poseidon getting a backstory about how he's the GODLIEST god and how he killed his own fourth god brother. Seems like Kojiro doesn't know how to beat Poseidon in a straight fight and he's actually going to do the trolling him to death thing.

Attached: Who are you.jpg (350x196, 10K)

I think that was a specific choice, yeah. Kojiro and Hercules are in there... but I think that's all in terms of Fate's big names.

>Where are my Genghis Khan, Alexander, Gilgamesh, Arthur,
all of those are just brawlers and swordsmen, with Tesla you have lighting and inventions, Rasputin is necromancy and magic, Simo is someone who uses guns, jack the rippers can be poisons and assassination, lot more variety in fighting styles

There's always Fate, except it seems like the gachashit game devolved into nipwank hard. Funny since originally Nasu tried her best to avoid this exact thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8W5U2tIFQI

read the filename fagget

Attached: photoshop apples.png (603x509, 365K)

Häyhä is going to use snow clone and one shot the god he faces, 1 chapter fight

Attached: 98162056.jpg (657x527, 31K)

This is a major turn off for me too. Bet they going to win all their fights while using some katana bs

if all 4 japs win im dropping this

If it makes you feel better, one is a sumo, and another is normally depicted with an oversized axe.

>no moses

forgot how anti semitic the japanese were

Raiden is a Sumo fighter and i believe Kintoki signature weapon is an Axe so no katana bullshit for two of them at least, kintoki kinda of reminds me of hercules for some reason

>reading manga
>hating Japan
It's sad that fightan mango attract so many retards.

>complaining about nipwank in a nip written work
I realize you whities hate your own race but you shouldn't project that insecurity to other races.

kek, what did you expect faggot? it was created in Japan

ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Attached: 1554906760852.gif (350x270, 1.53M)

based

Didn't they already establish that "Praying" is fucking dumb, when the entity you're praying to is sitting on the other side of the arena going "I hope these human fucks die, especially that one right there, yeah thats right, I mean you."

Nice

Attached: Keyman_07_lynx.png (1500x2155, 218K)

They're praying to Adam

They considered adam their god at that moment and they were praying to him

Hate to tell you bud but real life Christianity is way stupider than Dresden files makes it seem.

FUCKING DEATH RAY

>Lu Bu vs Thor is amazing
>"Blew his load, no way every fight will be this good."
>Adam vs Zeus is amazing
>"Blew his load, no way the rest of the fights will be this good."
It's okay to have hope guys.

The whole theme "valkirs select souls of warriors to battle against the gods" is 100% poetic licence of the manga?
Or is based on any of the nordic poems?
As far as I know valkiries only served the gods.

Any nordic faggot please respond.

thanks bud
*tips*

Why do these faggots even think some naked twink is the best this author can do when he plans to have Tesla, Rasputin and Leonidas, I'll never know.

the Kojiro fight will be the deal breaker to everyone screaming "reeeeeee nipon wank", i'm already liking the guy from this page and another where he picked up a falling water jar with his katana after a valk questioned his skills

God is not jewish

Qin Shi Huang Di.
Motherfucker is going to build a wall, and make Odin pay for it!

Valkyries were believed to pick up dead mortals from battlefields and bring them to Valhalla. So pretty friendly to humies.

>Bud is now a fedora tipper word
No, fuck you hoser.

Yeah but in any of the poems are they supposed to plot or rebel against the gods?
I think that's 100% manga plot.

>No Jackie Chan
I see how it is. The damn gods know their tools would just be Ikea'd.

Memes aside, this guy sticks out like a sore thumb among the chosen heroes. Him and Jack. But I trust the authors.

Well, the myths don't have gods from different mythologies having conferences about destroying humies too.

Valkyries were, effectively, death gods who selected the valorous for viking heaven. Viking heaven mostly consisted on drinking, partying and having immortal death-battles against your fellow heroic dead.* This was all in preparation for Ragnarok, the destined end of the world, where the honored dead would go forth and do battle with the forces of chaos... but did so at the behest and command of the Aesir gods. It was still them taking on entities equal to the gods themselves, though.

*Some went to Odin's wife's palace instead and enjoyed eternity as her boy toys, though.

hes not christian either.

She's not even male.

Okay so, same idea but with video game characters. 13 v 13 ,no duplicates, needs to be "unique" like the manga's roster. Who would you pick?

Attached: Kratos.jpg (212x238, 8K)

Our lord doesn't like you confusing xer gender like that.

Fuck I wish they did one of the aztec eagle warriors I remember watching a video where one of them fought like 50 other eagle warriors and almost won

Attached: Jack's birth.png (1536x2048, 1.91M)

Back to with you

that is my dick!

Why the fuck did they go with Odin and Loki?
Freyr or Balder would've made more sense.

>13 guys
>0 women
wow.....

they could have did Joan of arc and had her fight with her retinue oh like la hire and her other generals

>with her retinue
>tournament is literally 1v1

its whatever lu bu's army fucking charged

The army came in after the match was finished and basically wanted to die fighting to join their lord. What level of reading comprehension do you have to not understand something so simple?

After he lost.

after he died and thor only killed them to respect their wish of dying with their lord

Cope waifufag.

>fu
>I don't wanna die

Boku no Pico.

Dad should've kicked you out of the house when he had the chance.

What about the 13 valkyries?

She looks like she has a pig nose in the bottom right panel.

Her face just looks weird overall. Especially when she is mad.

he's a whip user. He'd go full belmont

Attached: images-jesus_temple.jpg (421x453, 29K)

Thank you papa

Attached: 1554563720516.jpg (500x488, 207K)

>half the human roster is chink shit
yikes
couldn't they have had a more diverse roster?

No other fighter is gonna top Adam the fucking author should've saved the best for last

>a comic for the Japanese has things the Japanese like
>foreigners pirating it on the other side of the world complain about it having too many things that the Japanese like

>wahh if it comes from the country everything about it has to relate to the country

Isn't sasaki kojiro deaf in Vagabond?

nah, would be better if it was fourth match after 3-0 loss.

People complaining that Japan is overrepresented on the human side seem to overlook that Japan is almost bafflingly underrepresented on the god side.

Literally who gives a fuck about Okita Souji. What are his feats besides being a policeman turned into a foot fetish meme in the modern day?

>no John Wilkes Booth who assassinates his opponent behind the scenes.
> no Theodore Roosevelt that fights with the massive Valkyrie that just turns into a fuck huge stick
>no tag team with two gods vs Bonnie and Clyde
>no Da Vinci who just magically spawns random weaponry to fight with
> no Simo Hayha
I mean there's a lot of things that could have been added but
and are basically correct.

People are overlooking the greek bias on the God's side but 4 nips triggers some people.

>> no Simo Hayha
?

Fate writers make up whatever the fuck they want to fit anything and the mindbroken fatefags will go "Ah yes that makes sense".

>no Simo Hayha
read

No, they got kicked out for different reasons, and they got different punishments. Eve for picking the apple and eating it without telling Adam took the bunt of it, and Adam for lying or not taking responsibility and also partaking of the apple

Both of them got punished with mortality
Eve's punishment was that all women would have painful childbirth from that point onward

Nah, Teddy Roosevelt wouldn't get the stick. It'd just turn into a nice new pair of glasses so he can clearly see as he wrestles his opponent to the ground and snapped their neck. Also Simo Hayha was confirmed to be in the roster.

Yeah, I donno how I didn't delete that one since I was even looking at the list as I was typing, guess I'm just retarded.

Well people expect the God's side to lose as their position is closest to the villains'. Nobody complains about bias in the losing side. What will really determine bias is who wins or loses their fights. If all 4 Nip fighters eke out a win or even 3, people are going to call the author out on that. Considering the current streak, people already massively expect Sasaki Kojiro to take a win after the humans suffered 2 losses.

>no otoya yamaguchi
dropped

Attached: Death_of_Inejiro_Asanuma.jpg (360x277, 19K)

At least the turbo autists waited until 400 posts in before they reared their heads this time.

Funny part is Sanson knew, and still told her due to her nagging him daily

He told her his weakness four times before although he was lying each time, and each time Philistines jumped out her closet and tried to use the weakness that he lied about

He was not a stupid man , but the chapter is all about the dangers of women and the power they have over even the strongest men.

>without telling Adam
Eve hid nothing. Adam was with her when she picked the apple.

Only the serpent was with her when she picked it, but she took some apples home to him and told him that it was good. And he ate from it and also saw that it was good

This series is fucking retarded and every chapter makes me bust a guy with how mind-blowingly stupid it is, but it's still worth reading

Nah. I predict that every human is going to lose but the Gods will gain respect for them and let them live.

adam should have been a later fight or the deciding one, literally, none of the other rosters will be as cool or as symbolic as him. If the progenitor of the human species with literal bullshit powers that managed to rally the entirety of the human race failed what are the others gonna do? it's like watching the main event 1st then watching a bunch of literal whos fight next

Jackie Chan isn't dead user.

This isn't Fate, they never made a rule where the humans had to be dead from what I recall.

Why did they chose Lu Bu over Guan Yu?

Attached: file.png (985x1400, 1.35M)

But again, this is a nip comic, if this were french you can believe they would drag their own historical figures out the woodwork to wank them off too. Same if it was an American dominant roster.

If by this chapter the writers haven't convinced you that they can make an entertaining fight, it wouldn't matter if there were no japanese fighters on the human side.

The next guy up spent the entirety of his afterlife polishing his swordsmanship beyond human limits. Let's not demonstrate a lack of imagination on how later fights will be because we have plenty of room for insanity between Valkyrie-formed weapons and some very interesting roster picks like Nostrodomas.

>This isn't Fate
the grail isn't bound by time in fate, retard.

Oh no not this again

I never claimed it did, stop sperging out nignog.

reading comprehension 0 points. worthless subhuman.

More like Chuck Norris, sure win for human side.

Adam should've won it was fucking bullshit that he didn't.

Not by time, but at least pre-GO humans just weren't spiritually strong enough to naturally produce Heroic Spirits past a certain point in the past

Because Lu Bu had more raw power or something.
They say that in the manga itself.

how does lubu communicate if he only knows chinese. in fact, what language are all of them speaking?

It's how we try to make sense of the story in our head. It's not what the text says. It literally says "she ate the fruit and gave it to her husband, who was with her". The words "who was with her" are undeniable. Some incorrect translations add unnecessary words like "She took it home and showed it to her husband" but it's not the original story. You can compare versions here.
biblehub.com/genesis/3-6.htm
Adam, Even and God's behavior is highly illogical the whole way through and we can't easily make sense out of the story. One of thing we assume is that Eve must have been alone, despite what the text says. That is because Adam does not defend himself correctly. He blames Eve, not the Serpent. God also behaves incorrectly, he tells Adam he should not have listened to Eve, not that he shouldn't have listened to the Serpent. The whole fiasco is dancing around the issue that the Serpent should not have been there, and if God created everything then he created the Serpent and is responsible, but the story refuses to discuss the serpent and therefore nothing makes a lick of sense.

There are only a handful of world renowned women, deal with it.

I can't get enough of those valkyrie faces.

More like 26 guys and 0 women

>Adam lost
FUCK OFF THAT WAS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

shouldn't he be black?
or at least tanned?

they made this on purpose so humanity will lose, fucking Valkyries.

>nostradamus
ok now this is based

All those chapters were like
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY&list=RDMM_BnZCi9kt4A&index=7

What would your roster of humans be?

Okay I get this is a nip story and they're gonna probably gonna be biased to their heroes but why the fuck did they choose such literal whos for their side?
Nobody knows who fucking Raiden Tameemon and Okita Souji is.
At least add Oda Nobunga or Mushashi or someone people actually know.

He's overwhelmingly depicted as white since christianity was mainly european for millenia, predating modern knowledge of human evolution and also because europeans had funny ideas about race pre-colonialism where you could switch races if you partook enough of some place's local food and customs, with the european look being vaguely the default/best. Particularly there are a few stories of righteous infidels becoming white upon conversion to christianity

from their side they aren't literally who
okita souji is popular as fuck

black/dark skin evolved later, not earlier, as many people mistakenly think.

Is Jesus considered a human or god?

Where are the proofs

Lu Bu was always regarded as the most powerful warrior

>Lu Bu and Adam already lost
how do the rest stand any chance? if someone was going to win I thought it was these guys

he's fictional so he probably doesn't exist in this manga

Seriously how the fuck is Jack the Ripper gonna win. He literally killed defenseless woman

ahhh yes no fictional characters are in this manga I forgot you fucking retard

>he's fictional
And Adam isn't?

>triggered christfags can't take a joke

Don't talk shit about dad.

Aphrodite subs in and gets to live out her fetish

Just caught up to this, gonna go ahead and say the authors blew their load early.

t. m’ong

I could never hate on Dad

Attached: Adam_Liking_This.png (929x400, 659K)

SO is this gonna end with jesus walking in and btfoing both sides.

Which of the humans is going to get r63'd/lolified?

You kidding?

Adam as the first man would be the closest to perfection, he lived almost a thousand years. Each generation after him lived like a hundred years less. Also he didn't laze around, he worked every day in the garden. He was the original outdoorsman,

Genghis Khan
Adam
Lu Bu
Jesus
Jack the Ripper
King Leonidas
Tesla
Nostradamus
Nobunaga
Alexander the Great
Einstein
Hitler
Leonidas

Rate and hate boys.

Attached: .png (339x479, 347K)

>Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim isn't here
when will nips finally acknowledge the true prophet?
Reincarnation no Kaben, Fate grand order, this shit etc. won't put him in even though he is THE GOAT.

>]
also he got alot of exercise by fucking his wife and making kids

Leonidus
Lu Bu
Tlahuicole
Musashi
Vlad the Impaler
Alexander the Great
Nobunaga
Jesus
Budda
Adam
Theodore Rosavelt
Simo Häyhä

So can anyone tell me why Raiden Tameemon was so special?
Because the only thing I know of him is that he's a really really good sumo wrestler.

Pretty shit, really. You have Leonidas twice, too many warlords in general, Jack is still in for some reason, and Jesus would be on the gods side. I know Hitler is a meme pick, but what would he even do?

He is Japanese, like Okita Souji.
While I like the idea of a Sumo Wrestler I can't think of any other reason.

maybe the author wants variety in the fighting styles and picked something different and familiar to him, and hey outside of Baki and Kengan i can't remember a manga that had a sumo fighter in a anything goes tournament

Hitler
Socrates
Caesar
Bruce Lee
Einstein
Hannibal
Sun Tzu
H. P. Lovecraft
King Arthur (male)
Yakub
Chuck Norris
Will of Mankind
Pewdiepie

even DIO is afraid

Attached: unknown.png (348x328, 121K)

super mario
cloud from final fantasy
sonic the hedgehog
pikachu
master chief
goku
naruto
light yagami
hatsune miku
michael jackson
ted bundy
tesla
batman

I can't see any other duel topping this one and the first one. These already picked the strongest humans first

Adam (Based dad)
Lu Bu (His fight was good enough it warrants a repeat)
Iskander (Would probably go up as one of the respect-earning fights like Lu Bu)
Miyamoto Musashi (He'd show up an hour late to his own fight)
Teddy Roosevelt (Greco-Roman wrestling against a God)
Mas Oyama (Dude's existence is a fucking meme and a half to the point I'd love to see him be basically turned into a pudgy old version of Yujiro Hanma)
Jesse James (If solely to see him counter an opponent by quickdrawing a Valkyrie-turned-revolver)
Attila (To be contrarian to the Genghis Khan picks)
William Wallace (Absolute unit with Guts-tier weapon choices)
Pier Gerlofs Donia (See above, add a massive hatred of the Dutch)
Shaka Zulu (Diversity quota)
Nayenezgani (Name literally means "Slayer of Alien Gods," how could you not pick him?)
John L. Sullivan (Boxer with almost fucking comical levels of stamina)

Attached: 3aecbcd73a4bdf59baa9663757dfa1bc.jpg (600x952, 59K)

Lu Bu
Mushashi
Nikola Tesla
Adam
Guan Yu
Diomedes
Qin Shi Huang
Cu Chulainn
Alexander the Great
Leonidas
Merlin
Yuenu

moot
12 random anons from Yea Forums

trying to get us all killed?
at least hiroshimoot might know like kung fu or something jeez

Ain power scale maybe but the rest of the matchups can be really interesting like Apollo and Simo having a sniper battle or whatever Rasputin can do

>implying tesla won't reverse engineer the gods' power and fuck the entire story's formula

OP
trump
kanye
jackie chan
elliot roger
moot
mohammed omar
stalin
mao zedong
miley cyrus
nietzsche
ted bundy
pol pot

are these just people you want to see perma-killed?

Gonna have to steal this one.

Can we discuss how cute Geir is? I wonder sho she's going to pair up with and what weapon she'll become

Attached: Geir.png (340x524, 122K)

She's guaranteed to be the final match, after Brunhilde dies in the penultimate one

>no Hou Yi vs Apollo
>we'll never get to see him shooting down the tenth sun out of the sky

Do not underestimate the god slaying spear of destiny.

Attached: 986.jpg (1346x1111, 101K)

>Telling her that you need to intimately bond with her before the fight

Adam
Longinus
Tesla
Gilgamesh
Charlemagne
Arthur
George Washington
Van Gogh
Sun Tzu
Joan of Arc
Nobunaga
Vlad the Impaler
Solomon or Charlie Chaplin as a wild card

Intervention does not negate free will.

>Thinking Adam can sleep when his children cry
It's like you actually hate dad, user.

I think, honestly, the official one is a great lineup. Considering it's all of human history fighting for all of humanity's future? Drop Raiden, and put in Sitting Bull. Or Erik the Red. I'd say Gilgamesh or some other demigod, but it seems like most demigods end up on the divine side.

Damn, Bruce Lee would have been good, though.

Rasputin, Tesla and Nostradamus should be interesting, no matter what. If even two more fights are interesting beyond that, then we're at 50% of the series being good or great.

Oh shit, that'd be awesome, too.

If god isn't literally making your choices for you, you have free will. Even if he knows what you're going to do ahead of time, as long as he's not literally deciding it for you, you have free will.

Humans have free will
God is omnipotent and knows the results, but he doesn't choose for them.
He lets humans make their own choice

Lu Bu
The Great Gama
Genghis Khan
Leonidas
Jesus Christ
Shaka Zulu
Miyamoto Musashi
Albert Einstein
Primitive Technology Guy
Jack Churchill
Stefan Burnett