Kenja no Mago

Now this is the sort of shameless isekai I can get behind.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.46_[2019.04.13_02.32.35].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-MQC_G9jTU
youtu.be/2dAIvjuj1dg?t=160
pastebin.com/FSRE0dd3
youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The opening is pretty hilarious, I find myself going back to the episode just to watch it

it's like that scene is spiderman!

Tried reading this a while ago and wow its bad, so hilariously bad.

It wouldn't be half as bad if it didn't constantly remind the reader how everyone wants to suck Shin's dick.

It is so blatant in it's wish fulfillment that I have not seen one quite as bad in that regard in a while. Like yeah there are worse isekai out there but Jesus the self insertion on this one is turned as high as it goes that it was actually unbearable.

Best girl, right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.08_[2019.04.13_03.55.39].jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I'm always interested in some shameless isekai.
Would you please describe how shameless this isekai is for me on the scale of 1 to 10 with some examples of the shamelessness present?

Attached: 1548312900131.jpg (475x417, 47K)

yes the rapists dude have good taste

I like you guys.

The title should be Isekai for Dummies.

>It is so blatant in it's wish fulfillment
not quite there yet.

Attached: lul_pedo.jpg (415x288, 26K)

slime is 10

It's been too long for me to remember details. Basically he's stronger than everyone, goes to an academy, old man warns that the government may take an interest on him and use it in wars because he's stronger than everyone, a villain stronger than everybody else appears but is still weaker than mc.

The quality of this show is mind-boggling to me.
Now I've read the WN so I knew going in that the writing was going to be garbage but the action animation is actually above average.
Meanwhile all the voice acting sounds off and phoned in.

Oh wow. That's so thrashy, I might actually enjoy it as much as I enjoy slime.

Attached: 510zYQDkgwL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 13K)

Merlin Oji San is so moe. Only reason why I kept watching it. Reminds me of my grandpa and grandma

It's the most isekai isekai that isrkaied into this isekai desu

>Isekai but now he is in school
First episode is so utterly clichéd. I don't know if it'll get better. At best I hope it stays some comfy no plot show like smartphone. OP was nice though I guess.

This, tbqh.
Baa-chan and Jii-chan are so wholesome I can't help but smile when I watched it. Here's hoping that they can keep producing the rest of the series with this quality.

>a reincarnated boy is raised in isolation by the world's amazingest genius wizards and warriors
>when he leaves his place of isolation he's OP and has no common sense
Wait a minute, is this just a trashy version of The Faraway Paladin?

Attached: 8725f7d98bd564c1275010a297983e64.jpg (1761x2509, 538K)

Bad as in "lol isekai is bad go read some real literature" bad?
Or bad as in "i'm dumb comfynigger and arifureta is bad" bad?
Or bad as in smartphone/death march bad?
Or actually bad like Re:monster?

faraway paladin is just as trashy
the whole isekai shit is only used for lazy exposition info dump.

I enjoyed watching first episode due to fun characters and light heartness. Definitely better than trash like Smartphone or long title Valkyrie

Third one probably. Although I haven't read it. Heard it's more a battle harem than Isekai.

I read a lot of isekai and turn my brain off to their poor writing if I want to act like some pompous art critic but this one is actually like re:monster bad. To be fair I also put smartphone and arifuerta pretty low but they are better than this trash.

Too bad they'll likely never come up ever again and turn into standard cliche battle harem.

Slightly below 3 but above 4. Very terrible but it's not fucking dungeon seeker

literally the same first episode of smartphone minus the phone

The villain was the good guy. He helped the commoners and tried to change the social order which pissed on the nobles. After getting to his part, he's not a bad guy and seems like the real main. I didn't even give a fuck about the real main after they showed this guys past. Like wtf? All the comments I read regarding his story is the same. The empire needed to be purged after that shit.

Local old world reincarnation is going all out.

Attached: 496784656986579.jpg (692x827, 181K)

Local Ancient Dragon is still cute.

Attached: 24727623424573456.jpg (872x460, 130K)

>be mc kun who combines science and magic of new world to be OP
>his grand parents are the strongest Wizards in the world who are also a tsundere couple
>his brother and sister are also a tsundere couple and the strongest in their fields
>a very rich tradesmen and a king as 'uncles'
Somewhere I can imagine a combination of Overlord and Slime but no lets be just another isekai with adventuring and harem I guess

>the whole isekai shit is only used for lazy exposition info dump
Not Exactly. It's also used as a reason for science knowledge and Kanji language.
Theoretically both points can be "explained" in a regular non-isekai fantasy with "MC is just a super genius", people would then, however, complain that the "genius" excuse is overused.

Can lnfags tell me will she be cucked and bullied? Will a blue haired bitch finally win against a red head?

>Somewhere I can imagine a combination of Overlord and Slime but no lets be just another isekai with adventuring and harem I guess
No need for such a thing. Slime S2 will already be a combination of Overlord and Slime S1 anyway.

well, neither girl has pure goals in mind. see they're both 2nd or 3rd daughters, and basically need to find a husband. they've both latched onto the MC as the brass ring. Neither really cares overmuch about the MC, both are just trying to make sure that no other bitch gets between them and him.

They both fail by the way. The mc ends up engaged to some saintess or daughter of a pope or something, and both of them resign themselves to being his mistresses.

I think you were talking about different LN.

The first episode was really funny for all the wrong reasons:
>Child with an adult's mind acts like a child. Was this his mental state before he got trucked?
>Shin gleefully murders chickens and boars even though he probably never personally killed any animals in his previous life.
>Everyone at the table wears fantasy-looking clothes except for Shin who wears a suit like a fucking autist. When I went back I realized that one of the side characters wore earth-like clothes, too, and that they're probably normal but it was still pretty funny.
>Supposedly wise old man teaches Shin nothing about the ethical use of his power, essentially creating a bumbling idiot that is the most powerful person on the planet.
>Shin's rudimentary understanding of hydrogen and oxygen helps him to be better at magic, extra funny because the explosion was pretty unrealistic.
>In the king guy's flashback he describes how Merlin faced the demon and how good Melida looked, as if Melida was completely useless for the actual fight and she was just there to look good.
>Shin takes the moral high ground against the thugs by being against rape and then he tops it off with a really cheesy line.
>Thug yells "Die!" while throwing a punch.
>First shot of the blue-haired girl focuses on her tits like that is the first thing Shin notices about her.

I'm glad that the show isn't taking itself all that serious.
Shield Hero had some pretty funny scenes, too, but the poor writing combined with how seriously the show took itself made it a lot less enjoyable.

I love my trashy wishfulfillment isekai. But this is just bland. And not like vanilla ice cream bland, it's regular ice cube bland.

It checks of all the boxes yet there is nothing that makes it exiting or fun.

Attached: IyjOqfmjwPS6grgLvWrEAuJHMX89l8gCVYCp4jRkCsw.jpg (730x382, 28K)

So if i hated slime will I still be able to enjoy this?

No .

>ImoImo and Kenja no Mago aren't actually made by the same people
Shin looks so much like the guy from ImoImo I would have sworn they were drawn by the same person.

How did he recognise a cliche situation but not know what shopping is?

Wait what? Are you sure you are talking about the same show?

if it closely follows the manga then it'll start getting really edgy with a lot of gore after the writer got tired of making a cookiecutter mary sue isekai

Only 1 girl shows interest in him and it's the blue hair girl. They get together pretty fast and go straight to marriage a day later. The only other people who show interest in him is her teasing sisters and random citizens in the streets because he's a celebrity. Pretty much almost everyone in his classroom/group are paired with someone.

When will anime have an incel protagonist that I can actually self insert as?

Kaifuku Jutsushi?

Attached: x9.jpg (950x1346, 803K)

You're thinking of Hachinan, an even worse isekai.

I hated reading it and I dropped it.
Probably one the worst isekais out there.
But watching it?
I actually don't mind it all.

>How did he recognise a cliche situation but not know what shopping is?
He knows what shopping is. He just didn't do any shopping in his new life and even if you include his previous life, that's 15 years ago.

Hachinan is okay though. The nobles' actions are believable.

Attached: jahy7.png (753x623, 120K)

8th son gets so much shit but I like that its not all power wanking and he's the noble's bitchboy because he constantly falls for their schemes.

Isekai is the modern day amnesia for plot convenience.

There was one last season though?

The cover shows me a girl latching onto him
Which one? Incel as in man who tries to get interest of opposite sex but fails like Tomoko. Not reddit's definition of someone who is misogynistic or chad who is dense.

Last boss updated.

>Or actually bad like Re:monster?
This one, along with nonbiri nouka.

I dropped manga on ch18 when he gets married to worst girl, when does it get edgy?

That's too logical

>remembers his old life
>doesn't remember what is buying
Ok, one thing is the "isekai" part not being relevant at all, but this is even an step further, making it an isekai is getting on the way the character you are writting.
Either he is a reincarnated person or is a native dofus that grew in solitude, pick one.

Attached: not amused.jpg (1676x943, 569K)

But he knew how to buy and bought stuff without anyone instructing him how to.

He's clearly skilled, also in learning how to shop.

I don't even care the show is awful fuck you

>The cover shows me a girl latching onto him
he rapes and brainwashes her.

Picked up

Maybe you are being too autistic? I don't even like this show. Don't make me defend it. We all make blurp out that we don't know something just to shut up people. I don't think there was anything deeper or hidden the author intended with that line other than maybe 'I don't know how shopping is done in this world' at best but learned it quickly when given money and did it like it was in his world.

Alright I'm sold

Based

>Either he is a reincarnated person or is a native dofus that grew in solitude, pick one.
There's a difference in knowing how to go shopping and understanding the currency of the new world and the appropriate costs of items so you don't get swindled.

I wasn't paying attention to the conversation, I mean I agree. that's what I got out of it

This, it's based

>>doesn't remember what is buying
Amazon doesn't take cash.

True, but japan actually hasn't digitised money at all in shops. If you go to a combi you pay in change.

Are there cute girls lusting for his dick? This is important.

>>doesn't remember what is buying
It's even worse.
>I remember what a cellphone is
>a few pages later
>I made a magic cellphone
Oh wow how convenient

Sounds amazing

Bad enough that only in contrast to Re:monster it will look good.

Two new chapters of Jahy out. I don't think they even make licenses for smug of this caliber.

Attached: Untitled.png (755x534, 194K)

I can't believe I am saying this but the isekai series with the mc getting his cell phone is better than this shit. WOW.

and this is related to magi grandson in what way?

hey, dungeon seeker is exactly my type of edge
it's what goblin slayer should have been

>RTW mahwuegueho
Why does this exist?

Attached: 1527937975333.png (956x651, 545K)

I pictured him as strong silent hunk of a man, not a raging fanboy.

Attached: 1524052986575.png (955x1332, 1.11M)

?

Attached: SH_fedora.jpg (753x648, 88K)

Shop that on post-curse Motoyasu and you can be onto something.
Naofumi doesn't discriminate by gender in his paranoia.

Caught up to the manga, any LNfags want to spoil me; are we about to get some fat priest NTR now that blue haired has been kidnapped?

Attached: ZL_egg.png (1280x720, 549K)

>village girl
>wife
She's getting cucked by that noble twat isn't she?

Attached: LOTTERY WHALE ISEKAI.png (1792x2548, 1.21M)

>blue hair
>fat priest
>NTR
You'll have to be more specific than that I can think of at least 4 isekais like that.

I would live stream me shooting my own head if there is ORE TUE isekai where main character get actually cucked.

>knight noble who got dumped earlier by said noble twat then swoops in the villagegrill
what a tweest

>would live stream me shooting my own head
>Yea Forums
That's not saying much.

Attached: 1542284759895.jpg (918x854, 256K)

This is probably the only Isekai that made my blood boil. I'd read Re Monster or Deathmarch over this

it wants to make you believe that he vaguely remember his past life but he definitely views his current life as his REAL life and thus grew up with a completely different set of morals and sense.

but then they fuck it up constantly with this shit

Attached: 1536189139060.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Kenja no Mago, the one we're discussing in this thread

Attached: 1487727351153.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

>but then they fuck it up constantly with this shit
That's not fucking up anything. He doesn't know how the currency of the world works because he's never used it thus doesn't understand their way of shopping.

You don't understand this and misconstrue the context of the scene.

How would isekai protag that can go back and forth between 2 worlds, would go about buying ~400mm naval gun? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1539441193684.png (800x448, 214K)

that shouldnt mean he lacks common sense unless he knows very little of his past life, or only knows it in flashes and tidbits.

You're friend a shit. Why not buy an entire naval fleet instead.

Attached: sasuga_nippon.jpg (836x1200, 385K)

ah i see you have read about our lord and savior psycho loli planeswalker.

Attached: 3[1].jpg (1000x1395, 595K)

Oh is this one with lots of demi-human rape?
That'd be from raws then, is it far ahead of 4 translated chapters?
She shoots dragon from 9mm, I have no respect for her.

He lacks the new world's common sense.

Imagine being sent to some backwards tribe in the congo. You wouldn't know their day to day or how bartering for items would work. Could you really see yourself asking them for the nearest ATM if you could even communicate?

Is this "The thread" now?

Fuck you nigger

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 01 [720p]_00:22:14_01.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Attached: NO HOMEBREWS PLEASE.jpg (1689x950, 173K)

Mage guy also had tie

That's her main agenda, yes.

he's been in the mountains for 15 years only talking to 3 people on the regular with visits from a few others

and he's in a middle-age looking culture instead of modern japan

Is MC dating blue girl in LN? Someone posted here few days ago that they married, is it legit spoiler?

Attached: yesnomaybecanyourepeatthequestion.gif (500x370, 1018K)

theyre engaged in the manga, so probably

youtube.com/watch?v=O-MQC_G9jTU

Attached: shooting star.png (328x220, 97K)

now this is a good isekai

>get hard from my own post
I regret everything.

Attached: 1551278430865.jpg (1689x950, 178K)

That's more a volcel

Nope. Prepare to be disappointed. Nothing happens to Shin's waifu as he shows up before even her clothes could come off. All that happens is rapist priest talks for a bit before Shin shows up and then after he does, rapist priest gets slapped in the face by Shin's waifu. That's literally it and the arc's over

>rapist priest talks for a bit

Attached: 1531436874833.png (354x378, 140K)

Reminds me of that manga/LN where the guy turned himself young and then enslaved young succubus. I forgot it's name but remembered dropping it because the manga art was bland while the LN cover arts were great.

Maou Hajimekata, not an isekai though.

Attached: 1549853692538.png (782x1104, 474K)

Well I can't say I'm surprised

Attached: 1549314627471.jpg (621x502, 47K)

You are not the real old fat bastard if you don't rape someone's waifu in front of themselves.

Too bad he's miscalculated how OP Shin is.

a few rape priests can be fast enough tho, they just need to be not a fat fuck in order to do so.

Attached: raep_priest.png (991x1400, 528K)

How many girls does he brain wash?

Wew

So it's vanilla romance? Will it have lewd handholding then? Might watch it to the end then.

Around 3 or 4?

Idk. The rapes are actually pretty disappointing because he just brainwashes them afterwards and changes their appearance so they're basically completely different people afterwards. Kind of takes the fun out of it.

The one thing this has going for it is that it's not actually a harem. MC chooses one girl and sticks with her.

The issue is that the one girl he chooses the blandest, most boring one.

Shame she died so early in the series. She was cute.

That's one of the benefits of having a MC with a harem, you can get the usual most boring main one, then the much better choices too.

They love each other to the point where everyone has to keep tabs on their flirting less they end up having premarital sex.

>premarital sex

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Senryuu Shoujo - 02 [720p]_00:09:04_11.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Worse than smartphone and ragnarok/10

ragnarok?

I unironically enjoyed Smartphone.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.48_[2017.09.12_20.37.37] (445x438, 49K)

Too bad the anime didnt make it to the mecha battles. It was pretty retarded

So, what's the point of this being an isekai?

Maybe to explain why he is so OP because he creates new techniques using knowledge from his previous birth. I dunno that's the only reason I can get but yeah no reason for this to be one. Maybe because battle harem is dead and advertising yourself as an isekai works?

fuck i want to be this dude, not only he is magician of SSS class, hes also swordman of SSS class, and he got cute Waifu with big tits, what else do you need?

>what else do you need?
An actually handsome face.

Attached: Ainz.jpg (399x396, 33K)

this dude vs ainz who wins?

Ainz have instant death spells. What does this dude have?

penis

Why do they even need magic? Why those light circles? Why magic system is indistinguishable from psionics. Why not just call it that?

How is it even possible for something to be this bad? Isekai fans should be executed.

>have the hottest monsters near you
>have no penis
Just realized being ainz is suffering

>thinking that succumbing to one's lowly earthly carnal desires somehow makes someone superior

Technically Ainz could give himself a penis via (temporary) race change if he ever wanted to.

Getting tired of all those naive MC surrounded by an army of thots? How about a jaded MC surrounded by an army of porings?

Attached: porin.png (728x1032, 245K)

>Sasuga MC sama~~~

There are elf fuckers, dog fuckers, dragon fuckers, demon fuckers, even a house fucker.
Now, for the first time, we have a plant fucker.

Attached: not_elf.png (1456x1032, 478K)

Is this motherfucking rtw

that one goblin rapist mc already did it

Yep with a Dryad, Rou is based like that.

Who?

Attached: 1533264121782.jpg (871x318, 57K)

Sadly, yes.

Why is some other show being discussed in here?

are you seriously implying that people are here only to discuss the most garbage bog standard gutter tripe in existence

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

Why are you still alive, trash?

Attached: 1552828657344.jpg (1689x950, 812K)

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

Read The Wandering Inn.

Man, I remember when Arifureta was the chief laughing stock in these threads. George Washington really was right. Don't dumb where you eat.

i think u got lost bro

>tropes thread
nah

I don't think Slime can be bested in shittiness but still no.

i was able to enjoy slime, but didn't like this at all

sauce?

>ywn give a man-eating dragon some cave cleaning tips

sauce is Sword Tiddies

Attached: isekai cleaning.png (1144x1618, 1.12M)

>based
>unironically liking rou

Season 2 never

Dunno I would assume you'd discuss it in its thread and let this one die
Because I can't get 40 kilos of cocaine to snot and kms with pleasure

I read the WN, the story turned into garbage after MC helps his waifu become the maou. Every enemy becomes a soulless zombie and the MC fell in love with his waifus, the edge is gone. No more revenge. He even beat the gay gun hero with a shounen nakama powerup from his harem

Attached: healer.jpg (1500x1059, 551K)

I just want to know if there was some sort of seekrit friend simulator going on in here.

400mm..., you mean 460mm.

how op does he become?

It seems 400mm were produced in greater numbers though though it seems it would be far easier to procure something like 120mm naval autocannon than now historical naval main caliber cannon.

>Arifureta II: Electric Healing Boogaloo

The last time the MC himself got any real powerup was when he got this autoheal assasins creed needle glove. The harem girls get legendary tier weapons but none of that really matters at the end cause the foxgirl loli's holy fire is the biggest asspull and is the only thing that can kill the cthulhus

>It's now a thread about toilets

Attached: danger_ass.png (673x773, 522K)

this, trips user knows whats up

it's even worse because he marries in this Isekai.
Just because there's romance doesn't mean it's better, the author can't write for shit and the "romance" feels forced, rushed and completely shoehorned because it happens so early.
The heroine is also the most boring fucking character in the entire series, every single girl is miles better than her.
There's so much blueballing in Isekai that anons forget 99.9% of Isekai authors have no real life experience, and should stay away from writing romance past the "get together" period. Sadly just seeing something different like this gives people hope it will be different and refreshing, but it never is. See something like Nonbiri nouka, anons actually praise that garbage for being different to other Isekai of all things, when it's a complete fucking documentary tier snorefest.
Post-romantic climax is almost always is written poorly, and a lot of them just write the heroine out of the story and have the MC hang out with other girls, like SAO which had a relationship happen too early.
Seeing a heroine win with a romantic climax is also something to look forward to. Making it happen early takes something major away, and out of any exciting future plot developments.

Bullshit

Even isekai fans have standards retard
nobody here likes kenja, re:monster, nonbiri or magic too far behind

newfag

Will they adapt whole romance arc in 12 episodes?

Smartphone is better because it doesn't take itself seriously
Ragnarok is complete garbage, Kenja is on the same tier really. Anime might make it bearable by making it come across as a gag anime, and not take itself seriously

SAO also did it early and it's still too popular for it's shitness.

i though we didn't post in threads with ongoing anime? it's time btw

Attached: sneaky hyuk.png (612x358, 357K)

no one is really talking about this shitty show right now and the bait thread is literally talking about shit and toilets

This thread reeks of discord

Deathmarch isnt bad.

Attached: aze.jpg (240x240, 16K)

You're not fooling anyone comfynigger.

oh shit this got an anime? o boy we're going to get the whole package then
>rape priests
>rape demons
>rape nobles
rape for everyone!

Manga has absolute shit art and anime isn't much better.

Attached: 1540999420925.jpg (1689x950, 135K)

Except no one ever gets it.

neither does the LN
sorry but all that sameface makes it REALLY hard to distinguish characters

>sorry
Go back.

How the fuck did this have 7.7 in MAL?

What were you doing on MAL?

Death March is fucking terrible user

I guess for the same reasons similar shit like Death March and whatever that Maou show that aired last year gets more than 7?

Just checked. Thank lord, Deathmarch is below 7 now.

the worst anime i ever finished.
you dont really know hats going on because they have like 1 volume per episode.

AT THE SAME TIME
i kinda like it because it actually ends. in 12 eps

Attached: 1534263395121.webm (400x300, 1.92M)

Worst elf.

Attached: 1520567829702.jpg (1079x1599, 272K)

>the story turned into garbage after
The first paragraph.

youtu.be/2dAIvjuj1dg?t=160
>hurdur youtuber,
i just googled it

>[DELETED]
>[DELETED]
>[DELETED]

Attached: 1550408949205.gif (640x360, 243K)

Oh wait, did this shit got manga as well

Just let the thread die you discordniggers

So just finished watching first episode. I had my expectations pretty low for this but wow it's really really bad. Maybe third worst isekai I've watched after Death March and Smartphone. And what's with the pacing?
At least it didn't bore me enough to drop halfway through first episode like those two I guess. The animation was nice and the OP was catchy, I watched it many times. I'm surprised how such an utterly clichéd and poorly directed show can get that budget.
Maybe will try next episode too to see if it'll get better but will probably drop it next episode.

Attached: 1554490130798.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

>bump

>Death March and Smartphone
Those are so bad - they turn around and become enjoyable as a circlejerk of tropes.
As animeonly - I'm looking forward to few more eps to see if it'll be the same for kenja mago.

Attached: 1541320471231.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Posting this here seeing this is the de facto isekai thread.

>Chapter 7 of "Why are my parallel sister and classmate beast girls in heat" aka Alcafus
pastebin.com/FSRE0dd3

I'll properly typeset it once the tanks are out. For now enjoy the script.

Attached: 010.jpg (1114x1600, 416K)

This is one of the worst isekai I've ever read and I don't understand how it got a fucking anime. They literally found a squad and call themself the "Ultimate magicians" or some fucking garbage.

Using their smartphones to cheat after having been whisked away to another world? Sounds like gyaru-tensei isekai seikatsu majidarui.

Attached: Gyaru Isekai.png (786x784, 459K)

fem character looks like an ootsuka reika character.

That's because the artist is Ootsuka Reika.

Well that's because it's the same artist.

>This is one of the worst isekai I've ever read
you need to read more isekai

Attached: Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku.jpg (950x1351, 731K)

another one to add to the erokai list. where are jahy and mino when you need them the most.

I've read at least 100 of them and yes, the one you posted is at the bottom aswell. Together with that one where some bandit dog girl pisses herself in the first chapter and some other unspeakable horse shit.

>Sono mono Nochi ni... chapter gets released
>read general comments about it
>all about being toothbrushed
fucking dropped that garbage

Attached: teefbrush.png (1039x601, 130K)

Fuck off and kill yourselves.

I heard the LN changed the NTR thing, but the second girl he meets is literally a prostitute that takes advantage of him. She's also constantly whining like a little bitch to all the other harem members how she shouldn't be there because she's a fucking ex prostitute and all the other girls are virgins that saved themself up for the MC.

Nah, that story was garbage to begin with. The MC is a disgusting rated that after having been reborn, instead of just taking over the world or whatever, deliberately makes sure that he gets imprisoned again just so that he can rape and basically murder he woman that caused him so much pain.

That surely is the height of faggotry and autism. Not only was the peopel he wanted revenge of not actually the people anymore since he was in another timeline so they were innocent, he set himself up in a situation where he was the reason as to why these people imprisoned him again.

All these revenge stories are as much garbage as netorare ones are. The reason is not because of the subject itself, but rather the trash that he MC are or how the stories are written. These revenge stories are NOT refreshing. The revenge MC's always become high and mighty and then as in the case of this one has his "loveydovey" bullshit in the end. Instead of trash like that, they should build up these revenge guys, and then make them lose again. Think about it. They are basically losers (normal people) that has a sad story (ignoring all the other background characters that also have such stories), but for the sake of the plot, these normal peopel all of a sudden become "special" and they then become a fascist scum that fucks over everyone, in the process often murdering innocent bystanders such as maids or whatever just so that they can do whatever the fuck they wanted to do.

These revenge stories are basically written by SJWs for SJWs. They are disgusting.

>the story turned into garbage
uh dude it was that from the start. just reading it BECAUSE its a trainwreck.

>All these revenge stories are as much garbage as netorare ones are
i dont know why japs cant into revenge. the last revenge story i read (ouroboros, crime revenge drama) turns into full on cuckold NTR shit at the height of its story. its such a fucking bait and switch out of nowhere too. fuck i am going to be eternally booty blasted over walking onto that landmine.

This show is bad, and not in the so bad it's good way. But, yet, I can't bring myself to drop this. What has isekai addiction done to me?

only one, and i dont see it will increase.

its not even lust, its love

standard power fantasy + wish fulfillment.

A) He uses modern day knowledge of how shit works to become OP as hell. IE : other people use 'fire magic' but he actually considers things like "Why does fire burn" and "What can make fire stronger". That's why he talks about oxygen and hydrogen and all that in his big spell. Also he can enchant stuff better because enchantments in this world have a limit on the number of characters, but since he uses Japanese each word is only 1 character.

B) There is no harem, but there's one cute girl who's thirsty for him all the time. It's very much love at first sight for both of them and they get really, really ridiculously gooey and all that shit.

C) There are big bad evils but they are all below the MC in terms of power. In fact in the current manga arc, all the big bads are trying to make the MC go nuts because they realize he'll end the world.

D) Everyone constantly fawns over the MC and how amazing he is, and he teaches them how to be crazy OP and amazing as well. And everyone puts him on a pedestal.

E) Also because this is Isekai, he invents a bidet.

also forgot that he invents a form of birth control that allows for unlimited creampies

He what

He invented stairs.

>but since he uses Japanese each word is only 1 character.
stupid fucking natives, invent a fucking script that lets you do this, if languages that don't even exist in your world work then anything is possible, just bullshit symbols

You know it's impossible, they can't even into Heaven.

Attached: knm1.png (1500x2126, 859K)

>Instead of trash like that, they should build up these revenge guys, and then make them lose again
I cannot even begin to imagine how disgusting must a person be to enjoy being a loser so much that even his wish-fulfillment fantasy is about staying a loser to the end

defy the heavens

grandma ruining everything

Attached: knm2.png (1500x2126, 746K)

Attached: 1548404297570.png (776x578, 332K)

>tfw you can counter this with cleaning magic to wipe the enchantments off.
I'll make it so if it doesn't.

So this is how isek/a/i ends.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.04_[2019.04.10_15.58.27].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

STOP BUMPING THIS KUSO THREAD

dunno about sono mochi but i really fucking hate the shit isekai adaptations that just awkwardly trace over 3d models

Attached: E1.jpg (1014x1429, 489K)

i think gun ota is probably the worst. has actual copy + pasting of shit art in it.

man gun-ota is such pandering bullshit but even I think it's cruel it got such a horrible adaptation
I wonder how Tondeimo manage to get a great mangaka adapting it

Attached: x3.jpg (950x1350, 442K)

Even the manga is going a bit overboard with outta the ass random cleavage shots but this is outright disgusting

i've been binging tons of shitty manga but i think this one also had weird upskirt shots for no reason, whatever manga that was it was hilarious to me

Sionkonbu is wasted on this trash.

>and that's why I became the Demon Lord.

man its weird how a great mangaka can save an average story.

I think it's just
>okay guys put your name in the lottery
>author plays the lottery
>i has a suzu
Or something like that.

Well, she is right though. She is just a whore and used goods. Characters like her are better killed off and forgotten about as quickly as possible. No need to have them take up screen time. Why would I ever want to read about a whore that has fucked other men?

Look, I don't disagree with you, but the thing is they still drag her around for the entire fucking thing and she's always bitching and moaning. She should've died as soon as possible.

Probably the same way I heard that dendro got Kami Imai. The guy that was in charge of publishing it liked the story, and the art of that artist and put in the effort to get the two together.

Er...you know the Yamato's guns were listed at 400mm (15.7 inch) - not the real 460mm (18.1inch) to trick the rest of the world? Its a joke. And the real navys (USA/Japan/Brits) used 356mm (14inch), 381mm (15inch), and 406mn (16inch) guns. Germans/French/Italians used 380mm (15inch)

Especially considering that no prostitute could ever match up to the elf from the first few chapters.

And if Mear can turn into a beauty on par with her mother/grandmother then what the hell is the hooker ever going to be able to offer?

The dragon never grew up in the WN, she also didn't have a human form. There are more girls that join the harem though.

Eh? No, I am saying that writing it as some sort of fantasy wank is exactly why it is garbage. Basically people that when they gain power, instead of winning, they just go out and act the same or worse as the people that treated them badly.

It is bad enough when porn is written like this, but when you are actually trying to write a story, then you might actually wanna make it good you know?

Or are you telling me that the revenge stories are only written for losers that were treated badly? That just make them seem even more pathetic.

Scum is scum, but a loser that becomes scum is even worse because it just proves that they fucking deserved being treated like shit in the first place.

I know, but the manga depicts the dragons in human form where the WN didn't, so I'm hoping this will also extend to Mear.

Also half the harem is kinda crap. The hooker, the sister, and the weird emotionless loli girl he 'marries' when he beats her.

Salona, Mear, and the twin princesses are the good members.

>isekai version of a spermicide
simply ebin

At least we can thank the sister that it's still an isekai.

Well, perhaps it is a plot twost and she isn't actually a whore? Maybe she has just been brainwashed into thinking that she is one? maybe she is actually a pure angel, but some demon put a spell on her and made her think that she is impure? Would explain why she always complains about not being pure?

I mean, is there actually any proof? as in described sex, in the story that proves that she has had sex or performed any sexual acts?

The WN is already finished. She was a whore until the end of the whole thing.

The best isekai is "lazy Dungeon master". Turns out though that the one that draw the manga is even lazier as he made the main loli character appear as a teenager for some strange reason. This makes even less sense when in the much later chapters, the main loli gains the ability to transform into a teenager for brief moments.

Also the art sucks and the manga pacing really sucks which is sad because the writing is probably the best isekai writing that exist.

>I heard the LN changed the NTR thing
changed to 'misunderstanding' but that still makes the MC a gigantic cuck.

>stick dick inside girl
>foreign body removal
>lose my dick

And they never killed her in it? Why would the MC ever add a shitty whore to his harem? Did he have some sort of fetish for venereal diseases? Or maybe he got off on imagining his dick sharing a space that so many other men had already made good use of?

>try to eat something
>foreign body removal
>starve to death

He actually fell in love with her despite knowing that she was a whore and she tried to take advantage of his power.

I want to fuck this cute girl (male).

Attached: girl_male.jpg (538x540, 86K)

that wouldn't happen though, a guy that reviews a lot of fantasy / isekai made a video about it that you guys can watch if you really want the nitty gritty broken down for you. its a pretty long watch but its pretty cool to have a breakdown for fantasy tech.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ

Attached: señor-frijole.jpg (350x262, 26K)

So you are saying he wasn't only a sexual deviant, but a retard as well?

The MC had an issue where he was getting rejected left and right. First his childhood friend rejected him for the hero, then the elf-girl rejected him because of 'duty'. So he was desperate and fell in love with her because she was kind and had big tits.

Then SHE rejected him (by proxy) and he ran off to continue the hunt for a woman who'd get his dick wet.

>cuckold beta retard who got NTR'd
jesus christ the author was actively trying to make the worst most unlikable MC ever

He never scored with any of the girls before they caught up to him. A friend took him to the whorehouse, she hit on him and told him a sob story, he did some work for her and then she ran off to the next town, but after a while she realized that she fell in love with him so she started chasing after him while he was heart broken that a whore he couldn't even fuck took advantage of him.

Because I am a lazy fuck and because I enjoy checking people's knowledge lets see if any of you can name these isekai stories:

A male student wearing with glasses is transported to another world together with another male student and two female students. He basically tells the king to fuck off and then leaves the castle. The three other students become heroes but glasses guy just goes around trying to read books. He has a power where he can use Japanese letters to create magic.

Three students are transported to another world. One buy becomes the hero and his female childhood friend has a hero complex. The male childhood friends is just a normal guy, but it is later that he is actually a magician on earth. His magic is like 1000x stronger than the magic that exist in the isekai world.

3. Four summoned heroes from different worlds. One of them is actually a magic scientist. For some strange reason the scientist decides to start doing evil deeds and make experiment on people and raping women. (I have never seen a manga for this one)

Lets see if any of you can actually name any of these stories.

Shit.
Deception.
Shit deception.

comfy re:monster
all the OP bullshit but no rape or even not-rape

Wow how edgy... but no, you are just a retard.

But besides third, nothing is wrong.

1 - somethingsomthing word bearer or something
2 - sounds like "wrong way to use healing magic" but i'm sure it's not.
3 - lul sounds like shield hero

re:monster is garbage. It has one of the worst MC's ever and is just fetish fuel for cannibals.

Attached: 1460069613663.jpg (816x1200, 353K)

1 is Konjiki no Moji Tsukai/Golden Word Master

2 is Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru/The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind

3 is Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou wo Tonaenai/The Other World's Wizard Does Not Chant

re:monster is just power fantasy with no conflict. its aggressively average just like sail foam isekai or nonbiri nouka.

That looks like some good old anime nice art and animation. Sauce?

That is correct, but what is the Japanese name?

Nope. The MC in this one is already a master wizard to begin with. He refuses to defeat the demon lord because as he explains it, it is a numbers game. No matter how strong the hero is, even if the demon lord was defeated, all the demons in the demon army still remain.

No, .this is not that kind of story. This Magic scientist holds absolutely zero love for anyone in the world he has been summoned too. The magic in the world seems to be almost faith based in nature. He however sees everything as an experiment. Because i his world there are actual laws that stop him from conducting "unethical experiments", this magic scientist actually becomes far more dangerous than the demon lord he was summoned to fight. While the MC is a horrible human being, it is a pretty interesting idea. I mean, summoned heroes either are or always become strong enough to defeat the demon lord. IN some cases they are god like existences. So what happens if that said summoned hero turned out to actually be evil?

Nigga, are you serious? You don't recognize the pink blob?

Evil as in lawful evil or chaotic evil? Or just neutral evil?

We have a winner!

I'm honestly a little surprised that anyone other than me actually had read "Majutsushi wa Mahou" seeing as not only is it poorly written, the translation itself is garbled.

Evil as in fucking evil. The guy doesn't even see anyone as truly living. Everything is just there for him to experiment on. At first his thoughts just show us that he thinks everyone is retarded but then WHAM! Well, I wont spoil things for you. Lets just say that when you think the guy can't sink any lower, he will start digging a hole at the bottom of the ocean.

Attached: 43282888_p0.png (567x800, 352K)

Mob otome anime when?

whole point of wishfulfillment series is that it doesn't have NTR

and those few that do have it in the title

they didn't put it in sono mono title.

That pink slime looks like it is a monster slime from Dragon Quest? But I don't remember any loli rape from any of those games.
It is unrealistic though. Why would the let her go after raping her? The logical thing would be to sell her, or just simply force her to work as a prostitute.

That too, but mainly it is a story about a human being, that after he is reborn as a monster, decides that eating elves is okay because he found them annoying and "its okay because he i a monster", and well, why not eat humans as well? He does.
It is like that Family Guy Sketch where Bugs Bunny is shot and Elmer then breaks his neck before dragging him away. It is simple fetish fuel for people that get a hard-on imagining people get eaten, especially people that most people would dislike getting eaten. Couple this with the MC not being a monster even though he is a monster, and you quickly realize what a pile of shit the manga is. When I found out that it was actually based on a mobile gatcha-game I was really surprised. The manga was based on the gatcha-game... but was the gatcha-game based on the LN? Which came first? the LN or the card-game?

Mind control is one of my main sadpanda tags so I checked it out. Wasn't bad for a hentai novel but the WN has less than half of the ero in the LN so I'm planning to read the complete edition once my jap is good enough.

Attached: 91ljVh9ZeTL._SL1500_.jpg (1055x1500, 319K)

honestly i never even gave him eating anything a second thought, its been awhile since i've read it but didn't he gain powers from eating things? its pretty funny you bring that up though, because he was vehemently against rape to the point of becoming a mercy killer, but has no problems with eating people lol.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.43_[2019.04.13_22.05.25].jpg (1280x720, 99K)

That looks like some good old anime nice art and animation. Sauce?

> he was vehemently against rape
Sureeeeeeee...
Sticking male and female slaves in cages and torturing them into willingly having sex isn't rape... not at all. That MC is a perfect example of an MC that outside of the super fans of the story, is the kind of protagonist you want to see get destroyed. His type of "hero" is the "edgy" one, similar to "Overlord" that you want one of those classic shonen heroes to defeat and send to hell.

I don't have a problem with a truly evil protagonist. The issue I have with these ones is that even though it is clear that these MC's are evil, the story still paints what they are doing as something that isn't all bad because hey... uh Overlord had his shitty little tomb raided by some weak thieves so it is okay to rape and kill them right? and like that guy from re:monster is also justified in his actions because umm... the elves were haughty and annoying!

>"Overlord" that you want one of those classic shonen heroes to defeat and send to hell.
Sure, because the MC's plan for an utopia is so evil that he needs to be killed, and as if some clueless shonen hero could offer a better alternative.
>Overlord had his shitty little tomb raided by some weak thieves so it is okay to rape and kill them right?
It's called the right of self-defense, one of a free man's fundamental rights.
> that guy from re:monster is also justified in his actions because umm... the elves were haughty and annoying!
Same stuff.

Ragnarok The Animation

>moralfags
Beta hypocrites, I bet you're the same people who want action and alpha mcs but now you're acting like it's bad, kill yourselves.

Attached: Remonster.jpg (817x1200, 335K)

I don't think Overlord treats it's character's actions as good or even sympathetic. It's only self inserting brainlets who fail to realize it from the start who are now triggered at that scene which displayed the full psychopathy of the denizens of Nazerick directly through untinted PoV. I've always been a PDLfag from the start for this very reason too.

>I don't think Overlord treats it's character's actions as good or even sympathetic
The narrative of the story itself begs to differ.

The only narrative here is that you are a brainlet. You should have realized that Ainz was no hero from the second episode where he outright stated he can't feel any empathy and only helped those villagers because Sebas wanted it.

>what is tsundere?
It's like you didn't watch the recent show about a shield wielding fedora hatter who saved villages and said he only did it because of their rewards.

hope this shit doesn't devolve into a boring ass harem

Attached: 03.png (1125x1600, 912K)

>cannot openly go full power because muh CIAs and satellites and jayesdeeefs
It's practically begging to go into generic harem route.

Attached: babbycide.png (1300x933, 596K)

Ah, yes you really seems retarded. Big difference between incel hero and overchad.
>turns bodies of dead people into zombies
>send his lackeys to kidnap people for experiment
>said troops are shown to be hopelessly racist against mortals
>all his 'sympathetic' actions were given reasonings that reveals more pragmaticism than actual sympathy
Oh and this is where differs from incel hero who's actions are never justified worry pragmatic reasoning and he asks himself why is he doing this at best or changes his mind once those villagers cry one more time
>reeees whenever someone hurt his frens but doesn't try to even understand that it was just an action out of self defense
And that was just the first season

Attached: 39020d2788f18cbf275e516fc49ff6545e5b0548326a2cc96f7eb8c908d5bde5.gif (133x128, 292K)

*with pragmatic

Source?

>CIAs and satellites and jayesdeeefs
I can understand the former two, but why the hell should he fears the later?

Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest

More like about annoyance than force.
>Glorious Empire of Nippon NEEDS YOU! [dogeza intensifies]
Slippery slopes, slippery slopes.

>turns bodies of dead people into zombies
Why do you care? They were already dead anyway.
>send his lackeys to kidnap people for experiment
It's only applied to criminals and enemies.
>said troops are shown to be hopelessly racist against mortals
Which happened to every army in history, especially when they were in an enemy foreign land.
>all his 'sympathetic' actions were given reasonings that reveals more pragmaticism than actual sympathy
It's just his bullshit justification to convince his subordinates that he was "evil". That's why I call it stundere. Similar to how other isekai heroes saved villages and took money as reward.

Can't he just off anyone annoying him? Doing that for a while and they will stop.

No plot.
MC is a sociopath (author probably too) without any shred of empathy, keeping facade in world where he doesn't even need to.
All other characters are range from flat to one-bit. "Harem" girls are barely sapient animals, human ones are completely flat, because author can't relate or write about others.
Only reason its above re:monster because its barely qualifies as literature, and not a fucking Yea Forums log "Day 23. I ate monster. It was good."

are these images cropped. why are they unsaucable.

I didn't want to join into this silly discussion, but the other guy is right. If you read overlord's novels you will see that neither Ainz nor Nazarick are heroes. Ainz doesn't have emotions and treats all "not-nazarick" to the benefit of nazaric, althouh you probably won't see him doing straight up evil like the rest of Nazarick

>Ainz doesn't have emotions and treats all "not-nazarick" to the benefit of nazaric
Which actually doesn't even matter. The point is that his actions greatly benefit the isekai with the result being a literal paradise on earth, something no traditional "hero" can do. Do you really care what politicians think of you if they continuously provide you infinite free stuffs, healthcare and security?

bros i fucking love isekai

I don't care. I only care when brainlets like you claim that his actions are sympathetic or good when in fact anyone with a working brain can realize the protagonists are the villain of the story from the start and we are following the story of a villain from the start. And 'criminals' and 'enemies'? Lol. That's purposefully vague for a reason. The said 'enemies' like brain are shown to be sympathetic for a reason (which the anime cut off). Even the author admits that denizens of Nazericks can't be judged with normal human morals and Ainz should be judged only from a utilitarian PoV. And your last point is utterly retarded. He is completely incapable of sympathy, there is no tsundere trait in him. Tell me anything he did that you think is out of sympathy and I'll tell you the hard pragmatic raining behind that.

*reasoning behind

literal kids these days don't even know poring

I read isekai to fill the void in my life and wish I was fucking dead

Attached: 1555086539283.png (746x532, 207K)

Read The Wandering Inn.

Attached: files.catbox.moe_ycq9ss.rar.jpg (475x453, 206K)

I recently finished the Manga of this and they kidnapped his fiance, does she dies?

I don't believe it and it's pretty bullshit they actually managed to get her but hey, they needed some plot.

No.

right now they're putting him into the urban fantasy "secret wizard world" route

>The said 'enemies' like brain are shown to be sympathetic for a reason
Is that why he lived in a rape cave with murderous bandits who kidnapped female slaves?
> Even the author admits that denizens of Nazericks can't be judged with normal human morals and Ainz should be judged only from a utilitarian PoV
It just mean they are neither good nor evil since they are beyond such human concepts.
>Tell me anything he did that you think is out of sympathy and I'll tell you the hard pragmatic raining behind that.
Why did he saved the village in episode 1? His reasonings of "gathering info" and "please Sebas" are utter rubberish. The truth is that he just couldn't bear seeing people suffering. The the city in the next act. He could have just let undead run amok and claimed as many casualties as possible, the offered his help to get the maximum reputation. But he saved them before that happened. He also could have killed all thieves invading his home but he spared most of them. And the kingdom army in the latest episode, he could have killed them all since their captain refused his offer but he let them go.

It was the most generic shit possible but i enjoy it and i like overpowered MC that rekt everyone, so i'll watch more

Is that the one where a JP warship gets isekaied?

Wrong. the entire Japan itself gets isekai'd

Attached: identify.jpg (836x1200, 462K)

>he just couldn't bear seeing people suffering
At this point I'm guessing you're just trolling

I really like when the MC is powerful but not enough, does some crazy power and ends up fucked up.

Something like Shield Hero after the Priest fight or the one with the MC with split personalities against the assasin in the farm who tried to kidnap both his waifus.

Is that a trope? favourite trope is lack of common sense on the MC, shit like OPs and Smartphone do this, i prefer then when their reincarnated and their cute shotas with incredible knowledge and abilities, like in The man loved by gods or Jobless Reincarnation before all goes to shit arc.

Is this why nip dicks are bigger in hentai?

>posting raws
You're a fucking tease.

>hellfire missiles loadout
>in Isekai
For what purpose?

This.

Attached: 1527338089685.jpg (742x378, 86K)

Post the other one.

Attached: 1547427469495.png (1480x2000, 1.34M)

>"Harem" girls are barely sapient animals,
That's hot. We should do that IRL.

Attached: 1554604068538.png (1300x1100, 871K)

This is very close to Slime right? How's the novel? I might read it if the plots continues on meeting demi-humans and making a bigger Harem. I dont really like when it becomes too political or edgy.

>tsundere
>steamrolls hundreds thousands on a battlefield to achieve his goal
>okays false-flag that plunges neutral country into a bloody war
>orders slaughter of thousands innocent hostages
>entraps and conducts inhumane experiments on freelancers
Nigga you drugs, Ainz is the villain protagonist. PDL and ST are hero antagonists.

Nothing wrong with ossan.
Smalville did whole
>man struggles to contain his powerlevel
much worse.

on a scale from SAO to shieldcuck, how much of an incel do you need to be to genuinely and unironically enjoy this anime?

Attached: 1553251241592m.jpg (1024x809, 100K)

Im reading the WN and it's getting annoying.
>Get to town
>New bitch falls in heat
>Only needs to take out his dick
>Doesn't
>She's an important friend
>Nah she hasn't fall for me
>She's just being bashful i think it's cute

God damn it, at least he fucked a few whores but im at Vol 13 of the webnovel and im not expecting a good Harem, heck he's still fucking looking for a way to return, like what the fuck you're goddamn Tony Stark billionaire playboy philantropist who fucking kills gods and has countless of bitches lining up for your dick and yet you want to return to being a shitty overworked mobile game maker.

What the fuck.

But his job is his family user.

Attached: 1541004605884.gif (500x268, 499K)

Take native isekai with you too and fuck off.

>Smartphone is better because it doesn't take itself seriously
In the way "yeah, here is the next shitty isekai with a bland Gary Stu protag who gets a harem"
The good way of not taking itself serious is actually have some kind of comedy in it.

>he didn't laugh at smartphone

Attached: 1526354582093.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

>Reincarnated after death
Cool.
>In another world
Cool.
>Fantasy world.
Cool.
>Magic & sorcery
Cool.

Great premises. What will author explore or do?
HAREM HIGH-SCHOOL SOAP OPERA.

I doubt the anime will be worse than what ISEKAI El-Diablo MAO was, but holly shit, why is this made?

He doesn't have a harem, but it's one of the most cringeworthy isekais nonetheless.

>shitting on Isekai Maou
Literally best isekai adaptation to day, in both quality and entertainment value.
Neck yourself faggot.

Attached: 1537164868563.jpg (1689x950, 658K)

>I doubt the anime will be worse than what ISEKAI El-Diablo MAO was
If it will be at least half as good as Isekai Maou was, then this is going to be a really fun anime

Attached: b1f1d76ec5aa43f4504396631c68628d.jpg (1673x939, 607K)

>best isekai adaptation
That's a conclusion that could be reached by a person that has experience exactly 1 isekai.

It's fine if you find it entertaining and enjoyable, but it's fucking bad nonetheless.

>I dont really like when it becomes too political or edgy.
people were uploading pics from a future chapter where he chops some chicks arms off then slits her throat, but it was from raws so no idea what the context is. seemed really dark for tsuki ga, but then again the merchant that helps him had a fucked up backstory as well. but only read manga, dont know about novel.

>reddit spacing
Opinion immediately discarded. Go back.

>shipping loli
Powerful ally.

Attached: 1548768095025.png (1125x1600, 758K)

Bijo no Kenja Vagina

>Has a reincarnated person from another world
>That said person lacks the common sense of the new world, so he acts like a complete fucking idiot.
>Everyone else in that world is a complete fucking idiot as well for some reason
Well, characters can't go beyond author's intellectual capacity.

>Doesn't know what a fucking paragraph is or what purpose it serves.
Go back to skooool, you little shit.

I just watched the first 3 minutes and it is already better than smartphone because it at least gives this much effort to show a glimpse of how he was before getting issekai'd. Smartphone didn't even bothered so much with that.
Also Guile chickens.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.51_[2019.04.14_10.12.03].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Attached: 1542724902609.png (915x933, 257K)

Paragraph is for when you typed in a wall of text.
Not to double-space each fucking sentence retard.
You're not in school this is imageboard an you have to be over 18 y/o to use it.
Adapt to the board culture or fuck off back to where your retard spacing is appreciated and necessary.

Attached: 1546873065406.png (866x475, 53K)

>Paragraph is for when you typed in a wall of text.
Go back to skooool, you little shit.