2 meter range

>2 meter range

Can we finally agree that Jojo is at it's best when the story is being told and Stands aren't relevant?

Attached: [VentoGiusto] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind 26.mkv_snapshot_20.33_[2019.04.13_07.09.09 (1280x720, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRSH-egVyzk
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo
youtube.com/watch?v=O0lf_fE3HwA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2jQqWhd40
youtube.com/watch?v=0sFIB_L481U
youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
youtube.com/watch?v=1vKppfa7FIE
youtube.com/watch?v=-CaXHNF5ADA&t=73
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just let the fights happen and wait for the asspulls to come and explain what I just watched

slightly offtopic but I'm going to post it here anyways
youtube.com/watch?v=FRSH-egVyzk
I think that this song would make a perfect part 6 ED for the first half, and have it be accompanied by a montage of part 6 characters lounging on a sunny florida beach while the music plays
Then have Jamiroquoi's Virtual Insanity play as the part 6 second half ED
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo

Doppio was sperging out and didn't give Diavolo an opportunity to manifest KC. That simple.

I'm fairly certain in the manga Doppio was swinging at air more than two metres away. Looks like DP made a boo boo.

read the manga

I did. Stands are trash

If he got the KC out without pulling Metallica out first so he can see what that stand does, that would have been a risk.

Why, he can just delete the "risk" part.

But Jojo is literally like 80% stand fights.
>Jojo is at it's best when the story is being told
What does that even mean? The stories are hardly great in any of the parts, even the ones considered to be the best.
The style and the characters are what makes Jojo enjoyable to me at least.

Attached: 1520063116935.png (720x900, 1.42M)

ANIME ONLY RETARD

SEE In the manga it is very clear that he was swinging from way further away.

It can be confusing.

Attached: x7.jpg (780x1200, 848K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Nanachi is my wife.

>DP fucked up again
Manga will always be superior.

Yes, that's why my fav parts are 7 and 8
But what does range have to do with it?
That is DP's goof, in the manga he was swinging at air

anime onlies btfo

I don't think either of them fit the mood of part 6 desu. Seven Days is nice tho. I think everyone universally agrees this
youtube.com/watch?v=O0lf_fE3HwA
is perfect, although its from 06 which is a bit too late. Personally I'm a fan of using Shakira songs but that's even less likely than Gwen Stefani.

the opinion of anyone that reads MiA is worth less than dog shit.

Attached: x7_1_1.jpg (84x92, 5K)

die animefag!

Based

So, didn't Doppio basically save Bucciarati's crew? He should've joined them.

damn i was just about to make this thread how many other time have people already made it?
Instead i'll just say that this looks like it's going to be a straighup copy pasta of Part 4 with the main villain in disguise and the kid who knows his true face

Attached: 1549183551943.jpg (645x645, 50K)

thanks for proving that huntards are in fact, retards

Attached: bestboy.jpg (320x320, 65K)

This is so true.

The entire King Crimson vs Metallica fight is literally Killer Queen vs Harvest. They even have similar Stand types, respectively.

Damn was the kid not actually there? was it an illusion?

Where are you guys watching the new ep?

On my computer?

Attached: nani3.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Why are the 2 dead JoJo threads?

Do you not know about kissanime or are you a contrarian?

>streamfags
As if animeonlies were not bad enough.

why streaming bad?

>Risotto's voice
holy hnngh

would you put your dick in this?

Attached: epitaph 3 mouth.png (698x475, 385K)

Was the track that was playing during Aerosmith scene in the recent OST?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

almost as good as tiziano

>Diavolo name literally means the Devil and it's implied Diavolo is a demonic spawn
>Giorno is the son of Dio (Dio Means God)

BRAVO AKARI SUCH A VISIONARY GENIUS

Does anybody have a logical, in-universe explanation as to why hidden Diavolo was portrayed as a mobster in a suit, but revealed Diavolo is a fucking abomination?

Attached: Diavolo_-_Anime_-_Hidden.png (270x295, 132K)

do you have eyes? he's wearing doppio's clothes and can't change

wouldnt fit

Doppio's clothes

I could definitely see either of these working

has anyone ever predicted correctly what song will be used as a JoJo ending?

It's all Doppio's fault.

When Diavolo gets time in full control he gets all suited up as seen vs Bruno. Doppio's shirt is probably too tight for Diavolo.

Is the 2-meters range just a retcon?

We saw in Venice that King Crimson was able to skip time in an area of at least 200 meters.

It can't be that he takes 10 seconds to move 2 meters. That is ridiculous and only makes the fact that Diavolo doesn't use a gun more absurd.

He was also able to break into a moving elevator, cut a woman's hand, and escape FASTER than the moving elevator took to reach the top of the builfing, so Diavolo is pretty agile.

I just download it straight into my brain

>We saw in Venice that King Crimson was able to skip time in an area of at least 200 meters.
dumb anime only

Doppio can't use King Crimson fully, Diavolo is just lending him parts of it like Epitaph and arms. When he talks about two meters it refers to the physical range of action KC can act in when he punches stuff and moves around, the time erasure is global. Diavolo intended to donut Risotto using King Crimson's arm if Doppio got close enough, but he can't/won't erase time when Doppio is in control.

ok yeah that makes sense

what the fuck was araki thinking. the hidden look conveyed fear and respect. this looks like a deranged transsexual meth head

like, imagine a world where the godfather is played by a pink-haired marlon brando wearing fishnets and lipstick

Attached: DiavoloProfile.png (463x841, 986K)

The real question is why the fuck he took off that sweater in the first place.

Guys take their shirts off during a fight all the time.

Attached: cc78f012-a30e-42cb-aabb-0781c49f602e.jpg (780x400, 150K)

>imagine a world where the godfather is played by a pink-haired marlon brando wearing fishnets and lipstick
EXACTLY. Like it or not, it's a subversion. If Diavolo was a stable, sensible Don type then Passione wouldn't be crumbling from within even pre-Giorno. He genuine derangement manifests in his appearance.

I dont get why diavolo didnt just change, erase time to get behind him, and donut risotto before he even knew what happened

Cuz Emperor Crimson cannot dodge Metallic's attacks from the inside.

he
didn't
give him
king crimson

that's a fair point, but araki's development of diavolo's derangement is shit. subverting expectations is fine if it's done effectively, which it was not in this case.

i think the doppio element ruined it. it wouldve been more compelling if we saw diavolo take his suit off, pull down his hair, and look crazy as shit. the presentation couldve been "oh here's this anatagonist who looks clean cut like kira - but actually, he's totally batshit." araki introduces the multiple-personality disorder element out of nowhere, so we get a 15 year old boy with a turtleneck transforming into a 33 year old methhead, both of which are totally unrelated to the shadowy mob-boss figure that was developed in the last 3rd of part 5.

Plus, there are so many ways to convey derangement. as an example, we could've had ledger-diavolo, instead we got leto-diavolo

>inb4 SOCIETY

Attached: jared-leto-heath-ledger-joker.jpg (620x360, 35K)

SOMA SAITO is doing a great job as doppio

Attached: 38b4855.png (800x550, 233K)

This. People who shat on Soma Saito got BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2jQqWhd40

Fight mistakes aside, the music in this entire scene was fucking glorious.

>When it picks up at the 1:00 mark after Risotto catches out Doppio for noticing the sound of Aerosmith flying by

Attached: 1554339452657.jpg (267x270, 24K)

He sounds like Yuki Kaji and Yuki Kaji is an abomination who should be fired into the sun

Attached: D4AMGMoXsAAUUiK.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

He's fine, Koichi is just a shitty screechy character that ruined the voice for many.

Metallica/Risotto's theme starts playing at the 1:00 mark. Won't be released until the third soundtrack in July.

GACHARI

PEEEEEEEEEEE

Diavolo isn’t similar to any form of the Joker.

THIS. Pretty generic voice desu

Yuki Kaji is fine, he just shouldn't ever be allowed to voice a character like Koichi.

I guessed Walk Like an Egyptian for Part 3.

Attached: 1555178848561.png (1200x675, 815K)

in case you are genuinely this much of a newfag, stream sites compress the quality of the already low quality of crunchyroll rips, and they also sometimes add watermarks.

>If he got the KC out without pulling Metallica out first so he can see what that stand does, that would have been a risk.
Hmmm, if only he had a power that let him literally see the future and also avoid any risks by deleting them from time

Oh boy, here we go
The range of a stand and the effective range of its ability are two different things. King Crimson's time erasure is universal; it has infinite range and erases 10 seconds of time EVERYWHERE. But KC's range that he can go from the boss is very short, only a few meters, which is why the boss had to basically stand directly behind KC in his fight with Buccellati.
HOWEVER, Doppio can't use all of King Crimson, and can only manifest his arms and Epitaph. Changing from Doppio to Diavolo would mean that he would risk Risotto seeing his real face and escaping. Diavolo's plan is to get close enough to Risotto that he can just fingerblast him without even using time erasure at all.
Does that answer your stupid fucking retard question, you stupid fucking retard?

>Formaggio is the only Squadra member who got THREE episodes dedicated to his fight.

Grateful dead and beach boy

Prosciutto was only in the 1st and 2nd, Pesci in the 2nd and 3rd

Who cares anime are already the lowest level of animation

why do you keep posting the same thing in multiple threads

Narancias fights both have nice animation. Well not Clash/Talking Head part 1. I was thinking the DP are Naranciafags.

Formaggios fight is the one that got a massive buff by the anime, I was surprised by how good it was cause in the manga it wasn't nearly as cool.

Formaggio had the best OST theme in the Hitman Squad

this
although pesci's theme is a close second

this, why do the mangafags and anime-onlys sperg out over the smallest of details?

Attached: DOPPIO.jpg (960x540, 76K)

What the fuck is this reply supposed to mean

next week

Attached: Dw-8hQ5X4AAc5_A.jpg (1500x1080, 70K)

two weeks, unless they majorly compress KC vs Metallica

except the "kid" is actually on the bosses side and not trying to uncover his true identity, it's literally the complete opposite you boring hunterfag

KC vs Metallica will be done by half-time / eyecatcher. Risotto will be killed just after the eye catcher, Abbachio at the end.

KC vs Metallica is short, probably Abba will die in the next episode, i don't want that but its true

Venice

Why does Diavolo want to fuck himself?

Because Diavolo was cute when he was a kid

because he doesn't trust anyone else to do it after he got raped by Donatella

And how was i supposed to know that i can't see into the future my man

Romanticizes his youth

Why would Araki do this

Attached: bullshit.jpg (743x586, 135K)

He forgot how KC works.

>The entire world within that interval is erased
Are you sure about that, Diavolo?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Asobi Asobase - 04 [1080p].mkv_000692609.png (293x286, 134K)

You must have pretty shitty ears to think he sounds like Yuki Kaiji. The latter has less range in his entire career than the average Nip micropenis.

Both have a shitty range and all their characters sounds the same

>muh range
Most nip VAs have good range, but they get hired to use just one voice. The reason most Kamiya's roles sound the same is because people like that specific voice.

Did you watch the episode?

If you see Doppio as not "himself", but as his life long partner I mean, it makes plenty of sense.

animeonlies are gonna freak

Yeah the kid just tells him to fuck off when he gets warned about the truck and then later he looks terrified when he sees the boss murdering the card dude he doesn't show up again i think?

Who cares if they can only do one voice if it's a good fucking voice

why didn't diavolo just order bruno to leave his daughter there and then kill her when he left? or alternatively just kill trish in the elevator during skipped time. or yet, leave her with another member who would kill trish for him, or kill himself so trish is alone and he can kill her with no one around?

>why didn't diavolo just order bruno to leave his daughter there and then kill her when he left?
Because he is retarded.

autism

Why are there still people who think Doppio would care about Trish?
He does not give a shit about her.

Why does it turn me on so much when Diavolo whispers sweet nothings to Doppio on the phone?
Seriously, his seiyu is doing way to good a job.

Attached: sweet hot pee in my anus.jpg (184x184, 4K)

I guess it shows Rissotto's perspective?
Like, he activates KC, dodges all bullets, de-activetes KC, but this panel is what Nero sees?

Doppiofags are like Valentinefags in not actually understanding the character they like.

Does anyone really understand Doppio's character?
I know I don't

How does it taste?

Attached: 06KITCHEN1-articleLarge.jpg (600x316, 49K)

I like Doppio but
>Poor Doppio, he's a good guy
he's evil

I know, it's like he's a Jojo character or some shit

Evil is not meant to be understood.

>Jabs his finger in Taxi Driver's eye and has to be talked out of murder by Diavolo
>fujos still think he's just an innocent cute boy with a dark side

Attached: Spoiler_Image.webm (720x441, 2.97M)

That's why I hate Doppiofags.

KITCHEN?

KEKKA DAKE DA

He can be kind and nice sometimes but he is definitely not a good person.

b..b..but its diavolo taking over during those moments , he got green eyes !

>the animeonlies honestly think they have KC all figured out because they watched his fight with Bruno
>"so he just skips time then, that's so easy to understand! how has no one figured out how it works yet?"

Attached: 1337093377750.png (512x512, 227K)

Like a usual risotto. Ink doesn't have much taste, it's mostly there for aesthetics.
Cuttlefish risotto is the shit though. I usually don't go all the way to make it a risotto, I just poele my rice a bit after the cuttlefish is done with garlic and parsley. But yeah, one of the tastiest shit on earth, easily.

So who in Jojo's team got the biggest number of kills in part 5?

That just means he's very loyal. Perfect boyfriend material.

t. Donatella

Giorno, he killed: leaky eye luca, polpo, melone, ghiaccio (stolen) and cioccolatta

Who's the chocolate one

the fight after this one

Come to think of it, why don't Giorno just cover himself in frogs as armor?

the best minor antagonist of the best fight of part 5.

shit, forgot image

Attached: 1555074795516.png (754x484, 696K)

Not looking fabulous is worse than dying in Italy.

Is that his stand, or his costume?
Guy on the left

>Aerosmith

You mean Li'l Bomber.

Yuki Kaiji deserves to die, but Saito doesn't sound like him at all.

Both.

His costume is his stand.
He's actually naked underneath.

a guy in a gimp costume stand

Would anyone be confused about King Crimson if it was actually consistent?

Theres no evidence backing that

So far, nobody had a giant stand like a giant robot yet right?

This episode made me remember how I couldn't understand what the fuck his origin was and that when I read it thought his power would explain it only now I that I finished it I still have no idea how any of that shit in Doppio's origin happened.

And then Narancia saved Doppio

Why didn't Leaky Eye have a stand

Attached: frodo.jpg (395x300, 22K)

What song is played when Risotto is watching the tv report about the plane crash

Who needs one when you already have a shovel?

Shit taste. Prosciutto is better and his fight is also better.

Ciocco is a fun character with an amazing stand. Prosciutto's personality is just being Pesci's mentor.

The shovel is the stand.

So explain Superfly

just wait for the episode retard

he already had one. he just thought he didnt need to use his stand to defeat such a weakling

Isn't Narancia having aerosmith flying around completely fucking retarded? All it does is alert people going after them where they are

Only Stand users can hear it.

What about it? Superfly has no range at all because it's bound to a stationary object.

But the people they're going after ARE Stand users.

Attached: 1528782103813.jpg (887x720, 135K)

Bruno is a stupid fucking strategist.

They're probably going in with the assumption that enemy's already there and they want to find them fast.
It's a remote stand with long range so it's difficult for them to find Narancia straight away.

Bruno is dumb

In the manga it isn't visually clear Doppio is swinging at air, not in the way it's drawn, but it is clear in the way the story is narrated that he's hitting the air. His opponent knows he has a short range stand and he refuses to close the distance, it couldn't be more clear that he falls from a cliff to put distance between him and a charging Doppio. It's a mistake of direction in the anime to interpret otherwise.

Embarrassing post. You didn’t even apologize when you realize that you were the stupid one.

I assume the strategy is that Narancia and Bruno want to be found. They can move to intercept the hostile stand user to make sure the fight happens away from Trisha. If a stand user is that close the fight is probably unavoidable, and the worst thing they can do is wait until the fight happens so close that Trisha can be killed or kidnapped during the chaos. The same thing happened before boarding the plane. They scouted, intercept and shot the enemy stand user before he was anywhere close to the plane.

Are you saying that villains should be bland and one dimensional rather then actual characters?

He looks like somebody that gives drugs to children

What would you guys change about part 5? I would hold off on killing the majority of squadra until after brunos gang has defected and make it a three way fight

Jojo was at it's best when Stands didn't even exist.

making Fugo appear in White Album
hell, just make Fugo actually fight with the crew after the betrayal at some point

honestly just make Giorno a better protagonist, part 2 proves people will eat anything provided the protag is good.

no. you see, you were just pleb filtered by the first season of Stardust Crusaders. the second season (and everything after it) is amazing.

I would add a scene where Diavolo gets raped before he gets killed in the death loop, but otherwise not really. Maybe add some more character interactions and loosen up the pacing so La Squadra doesn't all job over the course of one day.

Diavolo is just a shittier Kira. Prove me wrong.

He is but his part is overall better so eh

Give Fugo at least one more fight before he leaves and reveal what happened to him in the ending.

I'm inclined to agree but I just don't like the protagonist, relationships or the journey as much. Fair enough tho.

Doppio survives and is given proper treatment.

Attached: 1F94795A-E191-455F-9372-2FC95A95DEBF.png (1000x1000, 935K)

>You'll never be voiced by Konishi AND Saito
I don't want to live anymore

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.03_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 149K)

Wait, so what do normal people see...

Kira is a shittier Kars

He’s probably invisible.

Probably one of those stands using outside materials to form, so everyone could see the costume.

I didn't understand the scene with the Taxi Driver.
Doppio attacks the driver.
But he has King Crimson eyes.
So, it follows that that is Diavolo's personality creeping up.
But then Diavolo has to call him and get him not to kill the driver.
Then who's fucking eyes where they?

Dio is a a shitty Kira
>Both blonde
>Stand which controls time
>Donuted protag's best friend
Araki wasn't even trying

Thanks for finding me a new artist to listen to user, their music sounds dope

because the boss wasnt dominating doppio completely.

he just gets the diavolo eyes when he gets angry, when diavolo shows up he gets muscles and height apart from the eyes.

When Doppio gets angry, he gets Diavolo eyes, but it’s still just Doppio.

He's was really fucking careful with the lighter

WRONG

Attached: 1555180197396.jpg (752x396, 50K)

Lucca was one of the dumbasses who actually passed the lighter test and didn't activate Black Sabbath, because he's actually that stupid and loyal. That's also why he was just a lowly enforcer.

How did the mom give birth two years away from any man?
How did she stay alive tied up in a floor mouth sewed shut for over a decade?

If he managed to pass the lighter test without having a stand, he can't be too stupid.

That’s Diavolo in control without the body switch.

Theres no explanation, Araki was just lazy

Diavolo's backstory is bullshit.
It's meant to be confusing because he's a confusing figure.

There's no explanation, Araki was just trying to be mysterious and creepy.

Maybe the line between Diavolo and Doppio isn't as solid as we think.

>How did the mom give birth two years away from any man?
Satan impregnated her.
>How did she stay alive tied up in a floor mouth sewed shut for over a decade?
Diavolo probably had some way of removing the floor without destroying it so that he could feed her.

So Doppio with green eyes could be just angry Doppio or Diavolo in control

Shit like this is what keeps part 5 from realizing it's potential

crazy eyes Doppio is his true personality

Diavolo backstory is fucking shit

There’s a clear difference between angry Doppio and Diavolo using Doppio’s body form.

Sardegna is both of their homes dumbass

do we have a confirmed villain for part 8 yet? is it Jobin? I only read up to his reveal as a rock human.

jobin isnt a rock human

Doppio doesn’t remember that.

Who was talking was Diavolo. He was even using King Crimson.

He literally confirms the fortune tellers prediction that he was traveling home for the first time in a long time

He didn't deny when the fortune teller said he was coming home.

DIO : Has the body of another man. When he touches his dick, he's touching someone else's dick. GAY.
Kira : Changes his fingerprints for someone else's. When he touches his dick, it's another man's finger tips on his dick. FUCKING GAY.
Diavolo : Two men sharing a body. EXTRA GAY.
Pucci : A man who has another man's Stand. DAMN GAY.
Valentine : His goal is to get another man's bone inside of him. AS GAY AS IT GETS.
What the FUCK is wrong with Araki.

1 and 2 definitely feel a little bit more concisely put together than any of the stand parts.

He confirms that he’s a tourist, not that he’s returning home.

Gay people are evil?

This part is so gay
but Part 6 is going to be so bad with all the disgusting secondaries drooling over my wife Hermes and spamming fanart of the girls

He’s a shitty Kira but Hayoto is attached to him inextricably

really? it's been a while but I'm pretty sure the manga had the characters watching a tape of a rock turning into jobin or whatever.

hermes is fucking ugly, though DP could make her look better so we will see.

no u

what about Kars who genocided his entire race just to commit gay adoption?

Shut the fuck up you wrong ass fucking bitch
Hermes is best JoJo waifu

they say it was because of the shadows

Could someone post the "it just works" gif please?

I hope that with Hermes they don't do the same thing as with Trish

Attached: Trish_Una_-.png (694x971, 737K)

I dont know what you're talking about. Joseph is the major highlight of 2 but it's not as if he's the only good thing about it. Esidesi and Wamuu are great characters and every fight involving them is fantastic. Kars being a weaker personality but the final antagonist wasn't ideal but I don't think it's as if Part 2 is somehow weak outside Joseph.

More like Trish Ohno

Attached: my treasure.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

It's time skip powers but as inconsistently written as pretty much every other stand power in the part. Not really difficult.

Based straight Kars.

I don't even like her but was disappointed when they made her look like a fucking alien.

The pillarmen probably fucked

>When he touches his dick, he's touching someone else's dick. GAY.
Yeah but it someone else's hand so he isn't touching the dick.

Is Diavolo/Doppio incest?

But its the fingerprints of a MALE

Doppio is a polar opposite of Hayato.

If its only 2 meters then why does time get erased from other people all the world around? Shouldn't it only apply to the person in contact

Which Jojo villains are able to suck their own dick?

Talking about Dio. Kira is totally gay with another man's fingers on his dick.

Kars is canonically the only non-gay villain.
But he's asexual so he's still LGBTQ+

Attached: 2af.jpg (1558x958, 774K)

>killed everyone from his race except for his best buddy and two random babies
>he could've some females and make the babies himself if he wanted a family but he didn't
doesn't seem that straight to me

>two meters worth of time
What?

I think Diavolo is a better Kira.

Two meters is point blank donut range, diavolo doesnt want to skip time since risotto could escape having seen his face.

Dio and Kars could use their body bending powers and Valentine could suck an alternate version of himself.

The inconsistency is what makes it difficult.

Well yeah but

No time gets erased from people 3-999 meters away too. Like in the colosseum when Trish pointed it out even though she was really far away. But if thats the case then why is activating it hard, like couldn't he activate it on anything near him
This shit is hard to explain

Time erasure is universal.

>the time 3 meters away is a separate time that exists apart from the time 2 meters away
What?

The consistency issues don't make it """difficult" they make it inconsistent.

"Time Skip powers that aren't consistently written" perfectly encapsulates King Crimson, just like "Life powers that aren't consistently written" perfectly encapsulates Golden Experience

what if mammoni you stupid pineapple head

1. Don't leave stuff like Koichi being around, Polpo's weird non-stand abilities and Diavolo/Doppio's wild and impossible backstory hanging off the story unexplained. Either properly work it into the story or drop it entirely.
Personally I'd be all for Part 5 having supernatural elements beyond just stand-users if that's what it takes to explain Polpo and the bosses origins, the world of Jojo has things besides them and it makes sense that such a giant and powerful organization would have them in their employ.
2. Don't reduce the assassins and the boss's special unit to 1 by 1 monsters of the week. Turn the story into a power struggle between all 3 groups.
3. Make the fights more all-encompassing or at least make it so that almost every fight isn't a 1 v 1 or 1 v 2. Mixing characters powers together would be interesting.
4. Alter the pacing as necessary to accommodate this
There I fixed part 5

#1 is the most important part though.

If he deletes time, then how come he remembers the time he deleted?
He deleted it, it shouldn't exist at all, it's something that has vanished. Then why does he remember?

it literally makes perfect sense

That’s literally Epitaph’s entire purpose

Koichi was literally explained.

Only Diavolo uses King Crimson, he only permits Doppio to use its arms and Epitaph.

No, that's a vestigial story element that doesn't go anywhere.

>Koichi being around,
He completed his mission.
>Polpo's weird non-stand abilities
Polpo appearing to be a bed was a joke and the regenerating fingers was an illusion
>Diavolo/Doppio's wild and impossible backstory
Intentionally mysterious and unable to be explained naturally.

Strength

Did king crimson ever get hit in erased time? I dont remember any point

Fuckin' how

just because an ultimate being doesn't need to reproduce doesn't mean he didn't fuck his buddy for fun before he became the ultimate being.

The last two aren't said in the part and is just you making up for bad and vague writing

I can't imagine how autistic you'd have to be to care about some one-off scenes with Polpo.

>He completed his mission.
His mission was intel collection so that Jotaro knew how to move forward. Jotaro's intentions on what to do with Koichi's information is a dropped plot point. Making it a vestigial story element.
>Polpo appearing to be a bed was a joke and the regenerating fingers was an illusion
The bed thing might be a gag. But the finger thing is undeniably a leftover set up. At no point in time do they demonstrate that Polpo knows sleight of hand and intentionally freaked Giorno out or anything like that.
>Intentionally mysterious and unable to be explained naturally.
Not explaining something that would be impossible isn't mystery it's just bad writing. Mysteries in literature exist to be solved, if part 4 had just dropped Kira and left all the early bits showing detached hands in unexplained it wouldn't be mysterious it would be messy writing. Which is what part 5 does with stuff like Jotaro's intentions, Polpo, Doppio taking 2 years to birth, and his mom being under the floor.

Polpo is the perfect example of the faults part 5 as a whole suffers from. Cool story elements getting dropped like a sack of bricks in favor of monster of the week stand fights.

no stand range is always a factor. long range stands are typically not directly controlled and operate on some odd mechanic for targeting and short range stands are all flicky flicky. you got a flicky stand you have to be in some ones face

so far it seems like crimson queen was the best stand in all of jojo with basically the most OP ability set and a long range delployable sub stand and a pet cat plant for ranged

Nanachi is a boy! A cute boy!

>But the finger thing is undeniably a leftover set up.
Do you have mental issues?

It's a gag, a fucking cuckoo clock plays when he's eating his fingers

his stando noriaku is that any damage he deals to a frog is reflected back to him

>Dude the bad writing is a joke lmao
Go to bed, Araki.

>Using something from the anime made years after part 5 had ended as proof of the writers intention
Based retard

It isnt arakis fault youre a complete autist

>crimson queen
what

>i don't understand the gag so it's bad writing

Well that makes more sense

Attached: 3C02312C-FE0A-4A55-A674-5D63A0F789E7.png (600x744, 793K)

No but it is his fault he fucked up part 5 and 6 so badly he had to reset the continuity.

Why are Partfags like this? GW's good but not every single thing about it is perfect, why is it that they always seem to take any criticism whatsoever as a personal attack?

No, it’s clearly just Araki’s unspoken intentions.
>His mission was intel collection so that Jotaro knew how to move forward. Jotaro's intentions on what to do with Koichi's information is a dropped plot point. Making it a vestigial story element.
In the manga, Koichi decides that Giorno is a hero and lets him go on his quest, while the anime adds a scene where he is able to convince Jotaro that the situation is ok without giving him too many details.
>But the finger thing is undeniably a leftover set up.
It’s implied to be part of him summoning his stand, similar to how Highway Star could create illusion rooms.
>Not explaining something that would be impossible isn't mystery it's just bad writing. Mysteries in literature exist to be solved,
Some mysteries are left up for the readers to interpret.
>if part 4 had just dropped Kira and left all the early bits showing detached hands in unexplained it wouldn't be mysterious it would be messy writing
Oh, you’re an animeonly. Also, that’s a terrible comparison.

Unbased retard.

Attached: x3.jpg (780x1200, 850K)

Forgot to tag you in this post:

It’s your fault for expecting jokes to be major plot elements.

>It’s implied to be part of him summoning his stand
Source: Your ass

fuck mentally ill people and fuck the boss

Attached: .png (1200x675, 922K)

Okay, I'm going to watch this shit right now. Where do I start?

Was Dio using Hermit Purple also a joke? Or Anasui being a girl? Or just this one because it happens to be your favorite part?

Attached: 1363410866439.png (209x214, 3K)

with the first episode like you would any other anime

He actually restarted the series because he felt that Part 6 was a perfect conclusion.

Try getting valid criticism next time.

Doppio didn't use Epitaph, retard. Diavolo reminded him he can use it at the very end of this episode.

How did he find that place? Did he get the info from Bucciarti's group?

true, I didn't actually check the episode listing, but I heard a few things like star crusaders and wasn't sure if theres different parts and which one to take a look at first

In numerical order you retard

>If it hurts my feelings its not valid criticism
>I-It's a joke, bro

Attached: 1501952987690.jpg (620x670, 93K)

After Giorno gets distracted by the cuckoo clock, Polpo is suddenly holding the lighter.
Those were both clearly dropped plot points, while the Polpo stuff was clearly jokes.

There are many valid criticisms about Part 5, but yours aren’t among them.

Stardust Crusaders is part 3, you want to start with part 1, Phantom Blood

The only joke here is part 5's writing

>pulling Metallica out
Metallica doesn't have a punching ghost form. It is always active inside faggot. They are like red blood cells and he can create shit by using other people's iron. Fact is all this nigga had to do to win was to keep using the Dop's iron until he died rather than trying to kill him so directly.

I bet Narancia plays Fortnite and flosses

It won't happen

but I want limp bizkit as an ED

I don't even care which song

They explained it in the episode.

Don't make it so obvious that you're here to shitpost.

You sure showed me.

start with Phantom Blood, with Jonathan. its kinda garbage, but hey, its way too short for you to get tired of it, so you're gonna go fine.
next is Battle Tendency, with Joseph. pure kino.

Nope.
Based dead milf hunter. Ofc they are. Togashi is too busy ripping off Araki for them to notice.

He is

How about My Way?

How is silly asspull man kino?

Cause nazi's are good in part 2

Edgy.

he is fun. people like him mainly because his stupid asspulls are shadowed by Caesar's asspulls and the pillarmen's asspulls.
besides, asspull man is in part 5.

>Problem: your assassination squad keep trying to investigate and kill you because you paid them like $1,000 USD per kill. Will you:

>A: Pay them more money so they stop being assholes and keep killing for you

>B: spend the money to instead turn a motherfucker into a MRI modern art piece

Attached: cursed.png (526x436, 285K)

don't be rude >:(

thanks

>its kinda garbage
Trash like you don't deserve this series.

"its kinda garbage compared to the other 7 parts."
are you happy?

Based and blackpilled

His mom being in the floor... he just broke the floor buried her and deleted the broken floor.

just saw this:

- JoJo's Bizzare Adventure (2012)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

now I'm confused

are you underage?

Part 1 is one of the better parts. You're just not interested because it isn't zany memebait like the rest of the series.

The conflict between Dio and Jonathan is one of the best parts of the entire series.

It's effect range is infinite. That time is removed from the entire universe. Remember when they were on the boat and Narancia suddenly had the chocolates in his mouth?

>part 1
>not zany memebait

Part 1 is the worst. It was an inexperienced Araki trying to put a story together and has aged like shit.

there are 5 animated parts divided in 5 seasons.

parts 1 and 2 are the 2012 anime.
part 3, Stardust Crusaders, is divided in 2 seasons. which, btw, is stupid. the two entire seasons have shit pace.
part 4, Diamond is Unbreakable, and part 5, Vento Aureo, have their own seasons.

Do zoomers really think Part 1 was Araki's first work?

even BAOH was better than Phantom Blood.

They never said that it was.

Yes, please take care of me, senpai.

Okay, thank you

2 meters is the punching range.
The time erasing range is infinite.

>It's because Araki was an amateur
>Oh b-but this stuff from before Phantom Blood was better
So you DONT have an argument I take it?

Part 3 has awful pacing and will make you want to rip your hair out. Come back when you finish parts 1&2 and we'll tell you which eps in part 3 you can skip

Read the manga for 1 and 4 and the first half of 3. Watch the show for all of 2, the end of 3 and all of 5

Colored scans on Mangadex.

>Doppio is the original because was possessed by the devil
kill all Doppiofags

also, forgot to add, there are 8 parts in total:
>Phantom Blood
>Battle Tendency
>Stardust Crusaders
>Diamond is Unbreakable
>Vento Aureo
>Stone Ocean
>Steel Ball Run
>Jojolion
the Vento Aureo anime adaptation is going to stop airing soon, so if you want to continue the parts, you will have to read the manga.

Shut the fuck up and leave me alone, bitch.

I just imagine it in my head from all the posts I read.

Based.

Attached: 1398823365726.png (355x328, 65K)

SELLING the drug to children.

How can you enjoy the series at large and not at least appreciate part 1? It's the foundation on which everything is built. 2-6 are ultimately just an extension of it's conflict and Part 7 is full of part 1 wankery despite separating itself narratively.

Attached: 1363007931357.jpg (284x224, 15K)

He doesn't sell drugs, he just shitposts on IRC and kills traitors sometimes.

REMOVE REQUIEM STANDS

Attached: 1543601484868.gif (500x378, 658K)

is phantom blood kino?

>part 6 and 7 and 8 will look like dog shit because Japs don't give a shit about any part past 5
>this is even if they do get animated
I'm not ready bros...

Watch 2012
Read everything else in color manga form.

Because the later parts have much better writing.

Remove Araki

alright, here i go:
>Black Sabbath: 9/10
>Giorno vs Bruno: 6/10
>Soft Machine: 8/10
>Kraftwerk: 7/10
>Little Feet: 10/10
>Man in The Mirror: 7/10
>Grateful Dead and Beach Boy: 10/10
>Babyface: 6/10
>White Album: 7/10
>Mystery of King Crimson: 9/10
>Clash & Talking Head: 7/10
>Notorious B.I.G: 8/10
>King Crimson vs Metallica: 10/10
>Green Day & Oasis: 11/10
>final fight against the boss: 7/10
>Sleeping Slaves: 6/10

this is my opinion. i think VA has probably the best fights overrall

Attached: 1555144783307.gif (284x160, 1.89M)

>zoomer
Nope. Araki was inexperienced then.

I've always wondered if the silhouette of Diavolo was supposed to be an original design, Araki intending to make a twink Vito Corleone and then he just decided to create Rozz Williams but with pink hair. or is that just Doppio? Sometimes it's confusing, because of the damn voice.

Hey parts 3-6, you dropped these plot points. Don't you want them back? No?

Attached: 1428521028383-1.png (800x800, 33K)

You have several years to train your eyes to like CGI animation. You know that part 7 is going to be full of it.

Please
Kill yourself

>Green Day & Oasis: 11/10
Green day is the worst fight in the part, please don't tarnish the Oasis fight

>CGI horse

Here's my ratings:
>Black Sabbath: 7/10
>Soft Machine: 6/10
>Kraftwerk: 6/10
>Little Feet: 8/10
>Man in The Mirror: 5/10
>White Album: 9/10
>Mystery of King Crimson: 7/10
>King Crimson vs Metallica: 10/10
>Green Day & Oasis: 9/10
>Final fight against the boss: 7/10
>Sleeping Slaves: 9/10

>How can you enjoy the series at large and not at least appreciate part 1?
Because JoJo isn't new to me and because it is mediocre and thankfully Araki got way better (then worse) look at part 8 and compare it to part 1. No fucking contest.

It's dryer than the other parts but Dio and Jonathans conflict from youth to the end is masterclass kino. And quite a few other moments were high quality like Bruford and Tarkus, Zeppeli's training and sacrifice, as well as a lot of Dio's moments independent of Jonathan like how his fathers traits such as hedonism were catching up with him and how the scene where he offers to turn the mother and the baby.

You'd have to be braindead to not enjoy it.

Nobody is even sure what is exactly going on in part 8 yet. You can't reasonably comment on it's quality until it's done.

That doesn’t automatically make them worse than the first parts.

I do really like that idea.
Bruno's gang clashes with La Squadra and Unita Speciale throughout the part, La Squadra clashes with Unita Speciale at points, and there could even be a fight where Bruno's gang and La Squadra have to team up.
Another thing I'd change is have the kills happen earlier. One problem I've had in most Jojo parts is that the characters seem invincible until the 11th hour.
I'd also add more fights so that characters like Fugo and Abbacchio can get more spotlight.

>The fact that Araki can't even keep his story straight doesn't make the writing bad
Dohohohohoho

Part 1 is the most consistent part thematically and story wise what are you on about

Is there even really a point of guessing the EDs? It's always some obscure track from a C-list band. I mean has anyone ever actually been correct in guessing the ED for a part? (with the exception of Freek'n you cause he had insider information)

Attached: 1553971781107.png (639x720, 319K)

Would Araki ever want his previous works to be animated? If that were possible? I'd love to see a Baoh remake and maybe see Gorgeous Irene.

It already had better moments than a part that one can call a prelude. Even if it goes to the shitter like 6 did I was still far more entertained by it.

Yes I'm aware of that, which is why I'm the one arguing that Part 1 is one of the better parts.
Nice reading comprehension pal.

It's called masturbation

It should be illegal to be this unintelligent.

I'm really fucking pissed that All Star hasn't been used.

I literally fuck myself every day, sometimes several times a day. Give him a break.

modern crusaders was also leaked by an insider in these threads and no one believed user until it happened

Fix Giorno. Buccellati is more interesting in every way possible, so either make Giorno more interesting or kill him. Or kill Buccellati, and use that to develop Giorno.

Ideally, Bucc should have had his backstory delivered earlier, and then he dies in KC, causing Giorno to take over.

its literally too short to be inconsistent.

>Part 3 didn't use any Dio
>Part 4 didn't use any Pink Floyd
>Part 5 didn't use any Hendrix
>Part 6 won't use any Iron Maiden
>Part 7 won't use any Fleetwood Mac

Walk like an Egyptian would have been an obvious pick but there was no guarantee SDC would have a licensed song until SDC confirmed it would be a trend

The parts that he can keep straight are written well.

>part 6
>iron maiden
???

You guys that barely started JoJo and think you have a say on other people's opinions are hilarious.

Roundabout > Modern Crusaders > Last Train Home > Walk Like An Egyptian > whatever was DiU's ED, i forgot

>If you like Part 1 it must be the only part you read
Imagine being this retarded and lacking in arguments. I'd be embarrassed to be desu.

Hol Horse and Boingo > Oingo Boingo Brothers Adventure >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

How the hell did Squalo not kill Giorno at any point in time Crush got his neck? There was so much downtime he could've killed him whenever

Anyone else hoping they use Roundabout as the part 7 ED

youtube.com/watch?v=0sFIB_L481U
I know Pucci's stand is named after two different bands but this song would be cool as a ED.

they should probably use another Yes song

Speaking is a free action in jojo

I think that was kind of the point, he had Giorno and could dispatch him whenever so they decided to focus on Narancia first because she was acting out and causing problems for their plan.

Plot armor

Araki is a fucking hack

Nobody ever said that. I gave you my opinion on why I don't like something and you made it about you as if your opinion holds any merit (it doesn't) or is the only thing right. Imagine being this childish.

>whatever was DiU's ED

Better not be talking shit about Savage Garden. that's the only other band that I've wanted versus Smash Mouth.

Giorno turned his neck skin into elephant skin, which Clash's teeth couldn't pierce.

>Soft Machine: 8/10
>Kraftwerk: 7/10
>Man in The Mirror: 5/10
>Babyface: 3/10
>White Album: 7/10
>Mystery of King Crimson: 8/10
>King Crimson vs Metallica: 8/10
>Green Day & Oasis: 9/10
>Final fight against the boss: "what the fuck is happening"/10
>Sleeping Slaves: gotta finish the manga

Wasn't Polopos cut finger just a reference to black sabath since his stand was black sabath. it seemed more like it was just an illusion/activation for black sabath since you have to activate remote controlled stands

>Savage Garden
I'm glad Araki based those two homos that got turned into salamy were based on those two faggots.

based retard

Attached: IMG_20190413_123301.jpg (720x706, 28K)

You clearly posture that somebody who likes part 1 couldn't have possibly be caught up with the series. Don't try to wiggle out of it now.
>nd you made it about you as if your opinion holds any merit (it doesn't) or is the only thing right. Imagine being this childish.
Ironic.

>little feet 10/10
Elaborate

Gappy isn't evil

>Part 8's ED will be relatively popular song from the 2011 to 2021(?) period whose singer/band will be a hasbeen come 2023 or whenever Part 8's anime is produced

I wonder what Araki is listening to right now

>Forgetting that Wamuu and Santanna had two dads
SUPER GAY

>fun antagonist
>stands used in creative ways
>we have a good vision of Formaggio's struggles
>the fight finishes with an amazing stand-on-stand battle
it has all of the characteristics of a great fight. i personally find it underrated.

Diavolo as a baby was jarring as fuck. Jesus christ.

Its like you skimmed over the parts where I said (I) in every sentence or are quoting another random user. It's like you are unable to read "You guys that barely started JoJo and think you have a say on other people's opinions are hilarious." I called you a newfag prob just started reading jojo when the anime aired not that you've only read part 1 retard. Jesus second time I have to go over to explain things to a retard. Won't be doing that again.

I say part six ED should be Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

I accept your concession.

>"But did he have a dick Josuke?!"
>"To Be Continued..."
>"YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING HOE, I LOVE IT"

Attached: 1528085943869.png (327x316, 211K)

Based Araki

XXXTentacion

Care to explain why i'm a retard user

Attached: Confusion.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

Cause it's way too tight on his SWOLE adult body.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-13 22.38.07.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

>fight climaxes
>I'M A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK I'M A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK I'M A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK I'M A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK I'M A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK

>Polopo
>a reference to black sabath since his stand was black sabath
>it seemed more like it was just an illusion/activation for black sabath

Who cares? You? Like we give a fuck about what you care for.

What about it doesn't make sense? Diavolo erases time and in addition to everyone having no memory of what happened in erased time, the undesired events also don't happen. If things that happen in erased time don't get erased as well, then there's nothing separating his KC from The World.

Attached: Worry.png (720x1280, 999K)

I don't proof read my stuff as much as I should.

some guy guessed modern crusaders a while ago, but i didnt get the screnshot

Wow that's a whole lotta words just to say "skip button powers but part 5 has inconsistent rules for stands"

>popular song from 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Easy. starts with "I'm a fucking walking paradox."

>Sucky Sucky

Attached: 1554302491467.gif (540x540, 277K)

Based Boingo chad

The number one song from 2011 of course!
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

Risotto's pose was so underwhelming in the anime, but at least the voice acting was sexy.

Doppio and Diavolo are the same person

who is Risotto's VA anyway? That fucking baritone was crazy

Well now I want an enemy stand called Party Rock that makes people dance uncontrollably.

The gayer looking the character
The deepest their voice turn out to be in Araki's gay wonderland!

>Brainstorm latches onto Rai's hand
>Rai gets out a knife and is about to cut it off
>To Be Continued...
"NIGGAS IFFY, UH. BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY, UH."

Imagine being 33 but staying a teenager because you're keeping your real personality concealed

>If things that happen in erased time don't get erased as well
Then how did the bullets hit Risotto in the erased time.

He shows no reaction to the photo of Donatella

FRIDAY

That doesn't mean he unaware that he's from Sardegna you stupid piece of shit

Shinshu Fuji. He's mostly worked in Japanese dubs for foreign dramas and movies, he's the dub voice for Daniel Craig's James Bond.

Doppio isn't aware of anything, probably if he tried to remember anything beyond what happened before the recent past he'd just go blank

>defending streaming on Yea Forums
Go be a redditor somewhere else you fucking retard.

This would actually be unbelievably based

Nice. He should do more anime roles.

Modern music should be illegal

I feel bad for Araki for having to go through modern radio "music".

I feel like part 5 is worse when it comes to this, so many moments someone can kill the other but they'd rather talk

The best part of Part 4 were the scenes between Hayato and Kira, which didn't involve any stands

Yeah Poison, Twisted Sister, and Motley Crew were so much better.

Part 6 should definitely be this though
youtube.com/watch?v=1vKppfa7FIE

>Batman in TV Asahi's dub of The Dark Knight
I'm laughin
youtube.com/watch?v=-CaXHNF5ADA&t=73

>TV Asahi dub
Does it have multiple dubs?

This honestly

I wonder if Araki has ever drawn porn

Attached: x8_0_1.png (238x401, 199K)

Yes, there's an entirely different cast for the home release. This happens a lot with dubs in Japan, the Alien 2 Blu-ray included 6 different dubs from various TV stations and video releases across the years.

Why the fuck? Doesn't it cost a ton of money, especially if they hire a popular voice? Unless the original dub is bad quality or aged then there's no excuse.

If you seriously didn't notice this when first reading part 5 you're a brainlet
It goes further, too.

Attached: Heaven and Hell by Ronnie James Dio.png (790x830, 692K)

Yeah pretty much

He's pretty clearly still within 2-3 meters unless Doppio and Rissoto are like 3-4 meters tall themselves.

He skipped to the bullets being where he'd be 0.5 seconds in the future. However, he changed his future and dodged them then came back. Because the bullets still kept their momentum they hit Risotto instead. This panel is what Risotto sees: because he has no memory of what happened in the skipped 0.5 seconds he didn't see Diavolo move or the bullets pass through him, he just saw the bullets suddenly skip to being in front of Diavolo and in his direction. Diavolo pretty much uses it like The World here.

Kind of truth but also: Doppio, so its not a total trainwreck.

Diavolo is cooler

Except it's not symbolism, Diavolo is actually straight up the devil. Think about the circumstances of his origin story, he's a possessed birth.

cowabunga
>Soft Machine: 7/10
>Kraftwerk: 6/10
>Man in The Mirror: 6/10
>Grateful Dead and Beach Boy: 7/10
>White Album: 8/10
>Mystery of King Crimson: 8/10
>Clash & Talking Head: 8/10
>Notorious B.I.G: 9/10
>King Crimson vs Metallica: 9/10
>Green Day 6/10
>Oasis: 10/10
>Final fight against the boss: 5/10
>Sleeping Slaves: 5/10

Attached: 1554555329273.jpg (1363x938, 318K)

And it takes place in Italy, formerly Rome the country of Jesus's birth.

Based Littlefeetchads

Does that make Trish the antichrist?

>Diavolo's diabolical daughter
holy shit, Crunchyroll might be onto something

He literally has
I think King Crimson ("Crinsom King" itself being a nickname for Satan) is the Devil, which posesses Doppio, and turns him into Diavolo. In the world of JoJo he functions as a [stand]. He makes Diavolo addicted to pleasure (wanting to skip over every bad thing in his life so he lives in an "endless climax") and makes him paranoid enough to do anything to keep that pleasure and his stature as "emperor". His mentality os the opposite of Cervantes' "look not for pleasure, for you may be unfortunate enough to find too much of it".

I made my peace with Diavolo as a Jojo main vilain, but no, there are no major jojo antagonist better than Kira. Even if I personally favor Pucci, Kira's motives and personality are coherent, simple and elegant which is not a thing you can find in any other Jojo main antagonists which tend to be messier in their characterizations and motives.

That’s not where he was born.

>there are no major jojo antagonist better than Kira
DIO, Diavolo, Pucci, Valentine
Kira is an awful antagonist, he's a good character.

So why did Doppio bury his mother

Trish is Beatrice of Dante's Divine Comedy.

>parroting the exact same comeback every time
pathetic

I just want Araki to make a deftones stand already

>Kira is an awful antagonist, he's a good character.
This statetement seems to be contradictory. Explain yourself.

Attached: jojophoenix.jpg (413x459, 66K)

Yes it was. What are you talking about?

Attached: cd1e304725a68d12da6056cae755cc17.jpg (1656x1296, 309K)

I think the show implied that there some waterfalls you don't go chasing.

I thought you were talking about modern Italy.

He is an interesting and solid character but is not well used in the story because works terribly as a challange for our heroes to overcome, one reason being he's not as good at fighting as any of them. He'd have been better used as the protagonist of his own story, having to overcome his killer urges and become an actual father for Hayato. He's cool to read, as relatable as a serial killer could be, but just not menacing.

I am not sure why you are referencing a song by TLC.

What the fuck? Are you high?

No, I'm right.

The real question is how does everyone know what Narancia's stand is

He's a cool guy

And they nearly died because of it

Passione knows all of their stands except the new guy.

*Diavolo

he puts the least effort into keeping its abilities a secret
and its the mafia, everyone is always sizing everyone else up because you never know who might backstab you

I suppose this subjective, but I don't always need to be scared of my antagonist potentially winning. For me, it wasn't about his defeat since I as certain of it, it was about getting nervous about the potenial damage he would cause to the heroes in his struggle.

i kinda feel that. however, I saw him more as preying upon the weak (kinda like iluso), so I wasn't very disappointed when he got his ass handed to him throughout the story-- I actually really liked how unnerved he was when koichi found out his name, and when jotaro breaks his fucking face before passing out. Definitely made me feel he was realistic, and not all powerful like dio. Not to say dio is bad, but to say that they're completely diff types of ppl and antagonists?

He's definitely not the most menacing guy-- I only felt that he was truly menacing when he killed shigechi and how calm he was, but besides that I would agree that he doesn't give off that intimidating aura as well as the other parts' villains.

I feel like while kira isn't the best fighter, his primary motivation is to run away and hide, which the gang keeps fucking up-- I liked how it wasn't the jojo approaching the villain, but rather the villain running away while the jojo hunts him down. Felt more dynamic to me.

I def see your point tho, and I feel you would enjoy some of part 8, don't want to spoil any more.

I would def enjoy a story where he tries to become an actual father but is still hunted down by josuke's gang + jotaro in the end.

kira wasn't given enough victories to be a challenge. He should have killed rohan.

so the obsessed part of staying hidden, Diavolo, buried the mom but Doppio didnt have any qualms with this?

The answer to that question would probably make us feel shitty and spoil everyone's day.

DiU def lacks casualties in the inner jojo crew.
you think araki just did that because he felt back for killing half the bois in SC, and wanted to just make a bit more cheerful part?

>killing rohan.
Yes that. I mean, I really like the character, but I hate him as a person and wouldn't mind tto have his pretentious ass be wasted.

Not even Diavolo knew what Rissotos stand does. Maybe Narancia is just a loud dumbass.

Where is the best place to watch this? I hate how Crunchyroll has ads embedded in the video so ad blocker doesn't work anymore. I have not read any of the manga and have just been watching the anime.

Yeah maybe, I think that it would have been weird for koichi or okuyasu to die though, they felt like the kind of side characters who were supposed to survive. Okuyaso I suppose could have died, but it would need to be different from how he "died" and came back. Rohan just really felt like his arc was complete, and the way he dies from bites the dust is really satisfying I think. In general though, part 4 does feel very nice and carefree in a lot of ways, which is too bad, because some of my favorite parts are where kira is being a crazy fuck. Him killing the couple from the train, him escaping and changing his face, everyone finding out about his weird fingernail shit was some of the most interesting stuff in my opinion, but he basically jobbed at the end. After how powerful dio was, it was really frustrating.

Aren't there several streaming sites you can find with google? I use gogoanime when I stream.

I use Horriblesubs, but that requires downloading.
If you prefer to stream, there's no consistently good streaming site because they keep getting shut down. Even worse for manga.

This seemed to work.

I will try to grind out what I can before that happens. Thanks.

>DiU def lacks casualties in the inner jojo crew
Absolutely.
If not Rohan then at least someone should've been killed. We have a whole part about chasing a serial killer in a small town and not a single person from the main gang is murdered. He establishes himself as the villain by killing fucking Sigechi of all people, think about this.
I feel Kira should maybe have been the villain from the start, and killed Josuke's grandfather because he was a cop on his trail. Then we just don't see him until much later on (when he is normally introduced in his car).
I think it's entirely possible Araki felt bad for killing them in part 3 and wanted a more cheerful part, as we know in part 5 he also let his emotions decide on his writing and he didn't make Fugo into a traitor because that was too depressing.
I just think it's a shame a guy like Kira goes through his part in JoJo history without causing much of that "potential damage" to the heroes once Part 4 is done. The worst thing after it ends is when you see Hayato 'waiting' for his dad to come back, and you realize how much damage Kira caused the rest of Morioh, but not really the main cast and especially not the protagonist Josuke, who ends part 4 with everything pretty much fine. Compare that to 17 year old Kakyoin lamenting how he'll never get to see his parents again and wondering if they got his letter, and knowing Jotaro leaves part 3 with 2 friends and their pet dog dead.

I think Okuyasu should've been killed for real instead or Hayato, just to show that Kira is a fucking monster

>The only kid who died in JoJo was the boy Gyro wanted to save

You can't kill Oku! He was the love interest.

We already know Kira is a monster, we don't need him to kill kids in the climax of the part

Why did Araki even add that? It was just seemingly randomly added in epilogue line as an oh and then he died.

He killed 2 people, which is more than DIO.

Araki probably thought it was funny.
>V Ice, he asked him to do it, which given their relation, would be perhaps considered murder in some states, but you can ignore that.
>Kakyoin
>Senator Philips
>Random people on the train
>Some women
Joseph (temporarely)

Because it's funny
They both killed a shit ton of people off screen

Is my understanding correct that this is split into two parts like Stardust Crusaders was?

no

It's not funny. That's depressing.

Araki made JoJo he has a few screws missing

no

>"I'm Yashuo's ex-boyfriend"
>"To be continued..."
>"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE"

Araki's a dick like that.

>"He's 89 years old?"
>To be continued...
>"IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY. GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY"

I thought he did that just to make all of the endings for the characters to be unsatisfying in a way?

>sandman: dies without buying back the land and never reunites with his sister
>diego: dies, unable to honor his mother's wishes and his personal ambition to be the best and give a big 'fuck you' to the wealthy
>hotpants: dies without bringing back the corpse to the vatican
>gyro: dies and the kid dies anyways

like all of these niggas could've been jojos in their own rights, but johnny is the only one to truly prevail.

>Bruno vs. Giorno 8/10
>Black Sabbath 8/10
>Soft Machine 7/10
>Kraftwerk 9/10
>Little Feet 8/10
>Man in the Mirror 6/10
>Prosciuto & Pesci 10/10
>BabyFace 7/10
>White Album 10/10
>Squalo & Tiziano 6/10
>Notorius B.I.G. 8/10

So I read the manga years ago and assumed that King Crimson made no sense because the translation was shitty, but I just caught up to the anime adaptation and I still don't get it. I read the description on the wiki and it said the following:

>it is worth noting that King Crimson is never shown to directly interact with people until time returns to normal

So how the fuck did Diavolo take Trish in the elevator during erased time? Does this mean that Diavolo can interact with people in erased time but his stand can't? Unironically how the fuck does King Crimson work?

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
he took a butter knife and sawed her hand off in the elevator

goddamn, I never picked that up. yikes.

That's the real shit, isn't it?
We saw with that scene and the scene where he kills Narancia that he can interact with things in the erased time.
But there are several occasions where doing so would've really helped him out and he didn't do it.

Why would severing Trish's hand allow Diavolo to interact with her?

Roundabout > Last Train Home > Freekin' You > Modern Crusaders > Walking Like an Egyptian > I Want You

Seriously, King Crimson would make perfect sense if it wasn't for all the contradictory uses.

It could be Roundabout again.

I hate that the meme is "lol how do you erase time?" because then a bunch of dumbasses give an explanation and try to act all smug and smart because they speedread the part and didn't even notice the inconsistencies and think we're the dumb ones for not understanding such a simple power.

If 'Epitaph' foresees something occurring it WILL occur that's how it works. King Crimson lets Diavolo have control of the next 10 sec, they work together. If at the end of the next 10 sec Epitaph sees Diavolo in possession of Trish sans hand, Diavolo will be able to skip what happens between A and B and still have Trish, thats how the stands work together. In Narancia's case, Epitaph foresaw Diavolo killing him, so at the end of the time skip Narancia was dead regardless of Diavolo's actions in said skip.

This literally contradicts what happens during aerosmith part of the king crimson vs metalica fight

King Crimson literally contradicts itself all the time. I give up on understanding it. Araki is a hack.

This would be a lot easier to deal with it if people just admited that Araki makes mistakes.

In fact this contradicts with a lot of what happens during the King Crimson vs Metalica fight like when Epitaph foresaw Doppios head being blown into

King Crimson makes perfect sense and only brainlets don't get it

Diavolo chose to remove that occurrence
I should have qualified my statements with, Epitaph locks in the future for everyone EXCEPT Diavolo. He gets to change it via King Crimson like I said before, everyone else is totally locked in however. In Aerosmith's case, Diavolo removed the moment the bullets hit him but kept the moment they hit Risotto.

>johnny is the only one to truly prevail.
Pocoloco mother fucker.