No Tohru

>no Tohru
Maiddragon s2 confirmed not KyoAni

Attached: D4ASSxWUEAIQJSw.jpg (800x860, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyjklwDUJso
kyoanido-event.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhPA0vn82NQ
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/170080841/#q170081034
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172173507
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/183075183/#q183093974)
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174093604/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174181981/#174186443
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174931723/#174937971
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174764305/#174782857
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/175048475/#175049070
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172409454/)
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172445992/)
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/Kdd9nMMPdusTR5wj3G1V0Q/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/aQvomO61UpWCVC9SqAFy3A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Kumikute confirmed Kyoani's main girl.

Who are you even trying to bait? Anyone who actually cares about Kyoani knows that they'll be doing movies from 2019-2020.

Attached: 1554854594763.jpg (2110x1500, 569K)

Get fucked dragon niggers.

Attached: 1524416760388.png (1254x1080, 1.09M)

>bald mc from floprune
kek

>movies
>dragon maid
Are you retarded?

Wait, is that Mai at the back there? I thought her series (forgot whats it's called) bombed.

it looks like Mai but the titties are too small

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Musaigen no Phantom World - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.21_[2016.03.05_19.21.34].jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Hahaha Tsurune in the back it came out like 4 months ago

*Ahem*
Wanna sum sakuga?

Attached: 1280px-J.C.Staff_Logo.svg.png (1280x272, 39K)

KEK.

Oh yeah, Phantom World. Forgot about the series's title. Btw, does this mean we gonna get more Phantom World this year?
>but the titties are too small
I think it's appropriately Mai sized. Mai isn't too stacked. She's behind Sento, size wise.

They'll announce more gay archery before they'll announce more Phantom World

>knk
yes please I need more tsundere imouto

Attached: 1461512878975.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

shit that actually is concerning - guess it might not be them afterall

Wow. G fucking g.... This is as confirmed as it can be.

>Tamako
>Mirai
What the fuck? Those are ancient shows. Did they get HoriHori to draw Tamako illustration again?

>this retarded bait again
Jesus Christ you've been spamming this shit for months. Fucking hell, how can you be this autistically obsessed with a studio you irrationally dislike? Seek medical help.

also.
>no Tohru
Meaningless. Retards used to say Kyoani didn't care for MCPW anymore because they didn't put it in some art but here is Mai back.

Face it.

thanks for my new wallpaper user

Do people not remember that htese images mean nothing only that these series are their most recent ones and belong to Kyoani alone? Mirai and Mai are from light novels by amatures who sold the rights off for a quick pay day they'll always be there even if their series are less than stellar

Fuckin RIP. I guess those were timed exclusives.

>NO ARGUMENT

Looks like I win.

Attached: DVNwJU7X0AAaOeE.jpg (702x440, 35K)

Put them all under one school, what happens when you put a bunch of supernatural kids in with a bunch of normalfags who actively chase super natural shit?

Do people seriously think that JC Staff has lower-quality productions or something?

I don't understand what this idiot is trying to do. He keeps spamming this shit over and over again while pretending he doesn't. He even keeps samefagging just so he can say people agree with him.

They're decent when they try. But the company takes in so much projects and spreads themselves too thin.

These characters are all from the same show, right?

Get out Satan. You're not fooling anybody.

Yes. Also sales don't determine quality and the last arc was great. The show being "bad" is just memed by plebbitors who didn't finish it.

>trying to force conflict between Kyoani and X
No one is falling for your pathetic false flag, KHK.

>Maidragon
>Not by KyoAni
AHAHAHAHAHA

Try again.

Attached: 583758209283275834.png (4000x4000, 84K)

These characters are all from the same show, right?

The fella in blue and the lady in blue look like they’d make a cute couple.

Retarded bait
Literally replying to himself
Just check these dubs before the thread 404s

Everyone I don't like is KHK and I don't like everyone that doesn't like every single thing kyoani related lol.

Attached: you.jpg (600x686, 106K)

i like Amaburi, that's all i want to post

Oh this is an incredible strawman.

>khk damage controlling

Nah, check these.

PW didn't get a movie. The fuck are you implying.

Gee the denial of Maidragonfags is astonshing. Enjoy your JC Staff

Can you honestly answer what's wrong with you? I've never seen anyone so obsessed with their own anger at a show getting a second season. Don't even try to pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about, ever since it was announced you've done nothing but spam this every time you can. In every Kyoani thread and I'm sure you refresh the catalog just looking for a maidragon thread so you can try to spam this again.
Seek some help or find a hobby, it is just sad.
Honestly, I shouldn't even try with this, I'm just giving you more with which bump this thread.

Your irrational obsession with a studio, who's work you're too retarded to appreciate, is quite frankly more astonishing.

for newfags

Reminder to type "sage" into the "options" bar to post without bumping the thread.

Yuri is shit

OP please, Yuri and Moe are the best.

Stop necrobumping your shitty bait thread.

Kumicute > Violet > Tamako > Mizore > Mirai > Mai > Rikka

>Kumiko's dress

Attached: 1553068066762.jpg (566x573, 50K)

no

>necrobumping his garbage thread by pretending to be kyoani fans
OP stop.

I'm indifferent to moe and don't mind yuri so long as there is not too much of it BUT i'm going to make it my mission to shill them extremely hard now. Just for you OP.

Attached: 59374985283474.gif (498x390, 1.66M)

Looks dumb and gay, just like Kumiko.

She is gay but not dumb

>drenched for Shuuichi
>gay
nice meme

They broke up in the new volume. Kumirei is end game.

nice bait

Name something smart Kumiko has done.

While I'd prefer S2 to be made by Kyoani, JC Staff would be worth it just to see the two cultists ITT seething.

Attached: 1548298935253.webm (920x480, 2.98M)

rejecting Shoe

no one doubted, KyoAni made no Maid Dragon announcements for litterally a year, since april last years - while they are shilling their other shows daily right now

>Phantom World S2 incomming
i am ready for Edgy Matrix PW

It depends. They have a tendency to take on more projects than they can handle, in which case some series will suffer. I think the most jarring example was that Toradora, a school comedy, managed to have better animated scenes than Index S1, an action anime.

imagine being this ignorant. Those pictures are promos for the fan event KyoAni and Animation Do hold yearly. They reflect litterally what current shows KyoAni promotes currently i.e. what merchandise will be sold on the event.

When Maid Dragon was released - it was featured at such event. But Maid Dragon does not belong to KyoAni, and S2 is not maid by it thus no new merch is released for already a year and its removed from all promotion and events.

Its more interesting that Electric Diary is not on picture, indicating it might be released not in 2019 at all. Everything else is KyoAni own property, with merch/novels and stuff being sold - i expect Tsurune to get a movie or S2 too. I wish PW got one, but doubt that - but they shill it since LNs are still sold and written.

Attached: this is kyoani.jpg (1280x720, 453K)

Reminds of Keyfags buthurt after Little Busters etc. all got ruined.

you are sick, seek help

>i expect Tsurune to get a movie or S2 too. I wish PW got one
Yikes.

>this shitty balt thread is still up
Stop.bumping this garbage

Tsurune 100% gets something - because novels sell good, KyoAni heavily promotes it currently, release merch and more LNs are being written. So either movie or S2 is guaranteed, even if its not expected to be any kind of big success.

PW2 continuation is quastinable but desirable. Questionable because anime differed strongly from LN and desirable because LN in second volume goes batshit insane, edgy and fun (though 3rd pretty much retcons it)

>KeyShit
ever since KyoAni stopped adapting their shit, never had good anime
>Haruhi
Nagato-Yuki anime was a disappointment an dflop
>FMP
FMP ruined and burried forever, no chance for finale because Xebec produced shit (and it killed Xebec in process so it was sold back to Sunrise)
>Maid Dragon S2
enjoy your anime at quality of Jashin-chan Dropkick by some noname studio with zero budget and talent

Take that back.

Attached: 1552930604219.jpg (662x703, 51K)

IV sold well, as did the kits. The final season is only a matter of time, Xebec being a Sunrise substudio or not.

They're both homosexual

>©V/K/AS ©S・S/F ©2006 N・N/S ©V/K/H ©K・Y /L・P ©V/K/H ©N・N/E ©P/E ©E/E ©K・H/K ©2007.2008,2009 N・N/SOS ©2009 N・N/SOS ©K・K/S ©H・K/gcKh ©T/K/C ©K/USS ©O.K/I ©O.K/I.ES ©2015 O.K/HS ©2017 O.K/I.TMK ©2017 O.K/I.TMY ©2017 O.K/I.TYM ©O.K/I.DF ©N,K/B ©S・Y/A ©TT/H ©H.K/M ©YK/SVM ©C,F/D ©K,K/V ©A.K/T

These get more and more cryptic.

No.

>IV sold well
not him, some japs need to be gassed. Fuck that cheap ugly cgi infested garbage.

>some
Japs don't care. Why do you think Kemono Friends sold as much as it did?
This sakuga obsession is a western phenomenon. Clueless gaijin thinking that they should dictate how anime is made despite not being the audience and contributing next to nothing.

>Why do you think Kemono Friends sold as much as it did?
Because jap normalfags don't give a shit about visuals in general. And because unlike a show like berserk, KF isn't as dependant on it's visuals also needing to be good.

fucking fund this

>normalfags
There is no such a distinction. Look at the good selling anime of the last years and most of them will have bad animation and CGI, while sakuga centric shows typically sell like shit.

Anime = Gundam and PreCure.

What you discuss on Yea Forums is 0.1% of importance niche stuff aired late at night and sold to otaku.

ikr. another six months of wait. why is being a maid dragon fan suffering?

Attached: dragon 2.gif (500x463, 2.16M)

What is worse suffering? Having no more Maid Dragon, or realization more maid dragon will not be by KyoAni?

We already knew that

Good. KyoAni sucks dick for years. I hope it's Dogakobo, would completely blow S1 out of the water.

Attached: [DeadFish] Aria the Origination - 13 [DVD][480p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_23.53_[2016.01.15_03.13.16].png (848x480, 824K)

>caring about Maid Dragons, Kyoani fags overlook the actually important thing

Attached: file.png (1097x237, 78K)

Maybe this time we will get a proper Maidragon adaptation instead of Kyoani butchering COOL's work

Seething hard

KyoAni cocksuckers are so retarded holy shit.

Yes they do good animation but their shows have shit pacing, shit direction, shit music and completely unnecessary changes that always make it worse.

Holy shit nice shit taste

cope harder

Yeah, Dogakobro has been pretty good with SOLs and comedies in recent years. They really are being what made KyoAni famous.

>says the fuck who's never read it
Kyoani vastly improved it.

>all that horseshit
>khk this mad

Damn, you really are comatose.

>shit pacing
Koe no Katachi was excellent though. Fast paced and cut out all the bullshit.

>shit direction
The direction in Hibike was masterful newfag kun.

>shit music
youtube.com/watch?v=pyjklwDUJso

>completely unnecessary changes that always make it worse
Phantom World's last arc was original and the best thing about the series.

+CHECKMATE+

Attached: 748397592382784.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>improved
Fuck off braindead cultist, looks like you are the one who doesn't know anything about the manga

Okay cultist-kun.

they needed to change studio to animate iruru best dragon

Attached: 1497914210993.jpg (960x1080, 175K)

Imagine being a hardcore fan of a studio that made their last good work in 2012.

And hates all of their previous works even though they were better and based on actually good source materials from competent publisher

It really is ridiculous. Why are they adapting only subpar LN garbage these days?

Because they are unironically think they are too good to work with someone else

>muh braindead ecchi cancer
>anyone who prefers the tv show must be a "cultist"
Here's the proof. Nothing in the manga comes close.

Attached: 58746978349382345.webm (720x404, 2.93M)

Because the Maidragon doesn't need action scenes to begin with, but looks like it's too hard to understand to sakugatard like you, because sakuga = good anime, amirite?

I liked the Munto stuff, why is it memory holed?

Fuck you. Their last good work was Violet Evergarden aka Anime of the Decade. Modern Kyoani >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Committee Slave Kyoani. Fuck their old work especially Nichijou.

stop replying to yourself

Fuck kusokawa and fuck you, anime hater.

Too fat

>Because the Maidragon doesn't need action scenes to begin with
What's the point of having OP anthropomorphised dragons then? Stop being retarded. The action scenes where the best part of the show.

>because sakuga = good anime, amirite?
No, KHK. NO. That's why i didn't say that.

Munto looks amazing, but its example why you don't give Kigami to direct anything and he should stick with animation.

Imagine calling someone who is admitting that Kadokawa actually publishes works with some quality control "anime hater". You really want my big, hot and throbbing (You), yes?

Looks really good to me. Not being anorexic is not what i would call "fat".

Attached: F4td9d0Bw2.jpg (1281x2048, 252K)

>UNIRONICALLY SHILLING THEM
Fuck off kusokawa employee. They let shows die without proper funding or sequels.

Still against what COOL made. I guess I know why he never commented about an anime and why Kyoanus isn't involved into the second season.

Haha, sure, totally not like based Kyoani who already made PW2, huh

>kyoanus
>anime hater
>not wanting to lick those thighs
You're just fucking gay.

>Kadokawa actually publishes works with some quality control
You mean like Isekaishit 101?

I mean like works that actually popular

Even bottom of the barrell isekai has better writing than KA Bunko LNs.

As if you fucking nigger. You just irrationally hate Kyoani.

To be quite honest, KA bunko works being Kadokawa rejects is not a secret, their attempt to shill them like the best thing happened to anime after it looks kinda ridiculous

>KA bunko works being Kadokawa rejects
No matter how many times you repeat this lie it wont become true. Not that it's any measure of the novels quality anyway, especially when Kusokawa publish shit like Inou Battle.

What's your point? Nothing could be done about that and season 1 had good closure. Season 2 would've been a total paradigm shift.

I'm not concerned about shit that doesn't do well. One of the reasons why Kadokawa are cancer is because their financially successful adaptations are not renewed with sequels they deserve. All because of their fucking greed.

Yes, when Kadokawa doesn't make a sequel, it's greed, but when Kyoanus doesn’t, it's a reasonable decision, I see

>irrational and unjust hate
>replies with a strawman
They can't do something that puts them in financial jeopardy you braindead nigger. You astoundingly stupid fucking nigger. None of their work has been successful enough to merit such a thing except Free and Chunibyou which they did indeed give sequels for. How fucking stupid can you possibly be you autistic bastard? Just fucking kill yourself already, KHK.

Attached: kyoani blessings.jpg (1829x395, 259K)

>None of their work has been successful enough to merit such a thing
To think that they're was a time when their stuff consistently sold 30+k and greatly changed the industry landscape. How hard the mighty have fallen.

Yeah, only Kadokawa should do sequels for underperformed works, no matter why. Cry me a river, cultist-kun.

Yeah, poor poor KyoAni. They just need to go back to sucking Kadokawa dick to return to status of poor slaves every other studio is.

Imagine doing so badly as they are, being one of largest studios in industry, having to sit in a new finished studio building, opening whole new studios and having Bones come to you to hire your koreans to make Carole and Tuesday.

Poor poor KyoAni.

Attached: kyoani revenue.png (489x506, 16K)

>phoneposting
>replying with another strawman
I didn't say that precisely because I don't think that you fucking nigger. I don't expect any company to give a sequel to unperformed works. My problem is with the shit that does well enough but isn't given a sequel. In that regard Kyoani are better than kusokawa and also vastly in terms of production value.

How come there's no other studios? Toei?

If only they also made good shows alongside that.

>How hard the mighty have fallen.
Not really. They just gained financial independence and focus on their artform now. Their audiovisuals are the best in the industry.

Attached: 528937948342839824.webm (704x396, 2.92M)

Why are you so upset? Kyoani shows used to sell 30+k and greatly influence anime trends, that doesn't happen anymore. That's a fact. Even their fujocancer that has been the only thing to sell in that order of magintude during these last years has run out of steam.

>cultist
You're so obvious with your obsession, khk. Kyoani care about making anime, kusokawa don't. This is demonstrably true.

Sunrise is Bandai Visual, Toei anime mostly are too

Can you imagine an industry without Kyoani?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x361, 987K)

How do you know what performed well enough? Oh well, Yea Forums business experts....

>Can you imagine
I'd rather not. It would be dark and desolate. Artistically bankrupt.

Oh the irony, because the only one upset here is you. Meanwhile i enjoy KyoAni being litterally the best studio in industry and producing my favorite shows. They are so good its even hard for me to decide which of their recent shows should be official best TV anime of all time - Hyouka, Hibike or VEG

Attached: [giosann] Baja no Studio [BD][1080p][Opus][8561709B].mkv - 06;00;43.094.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

I don't know every little detail, but jesus christ user, have some fucking common sense. Anime budgets don't vary a lot. You need to sell 8K on BDs alone to even consider a sequel.(typically that is, prices vary)

Hyouka was published by Kadokawa and was 7 years ago. It belongs to the old KyoAni.

If you are in Japan in November, you know what to do.

kyoanido-event.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhPA0vn82NQ

I guess he hates Hyouka now

You replied with a non-sequitur, two times. You're clearly extremely upset that you can't refute any of the facts I posted, why would you go on such an unrelated rant otherwise?
And Hyouka isn't nu-Kyoani, sweetie.

Hyouka is another irrelevant piece of writing with no value on itself (as illustrated by attempt to cashgrab it after KyoAni success by Kadaokawa making live action movie and disastrously failing) - same as K-On, Nichijo, Hibike.

Everything that made it good was thanks to Kyoani. And unlike most studios, most of KyoAni people still work and do anime - improving year by year and becoming better. Some of the Hyouka episode directors getting own whole series and KyoAni raising generations of talent.

Its amusing KyoAni haters trying to use Hyouka as argument, because when it aired they HATED it. Same way they did Hibike or now VEG. Its litterally exact same imbecile trolls.

Now, we have not just one anime of level "best tv anime of all time", but whole three. Thank you, based KyoAni! (though Hibike main qualities more focused on movies now)

>no that new show
So, is it in 2020 or what. Fuck.

1. You hate KyoAni.
2. You hate Hyouka.
3. You try to bait a person who loves both and knows everything about it.

Is your existence so pathetic you are satisfied as long someone replies to your baits, even if the reply is always the same i.e. calling you a moron?

not him, Hyouka very much embodies Modern Kyoani's style and principles. K-On season 2 is Modern Kyoani.

What are those styles and principles and how do they differentiate from old Kyoani?

>kumiko takes her rightful place in the spotlight

Attached: 1538843944375.jpg (1000x1339, 177K)

>1. You hate KyoAni.
I loved Kyoani (except the Keyshit), generally dislike nu-Kyoani.
>2. You hate Hyouka.
I like Hyouka
>3. You try to bait a person who loves both and knows everything about it.
Why do you think that stating facts qualifies as bait?
>Is your existence so pathetic you are satisfied as long someone replies to your baits, even if the reply is always the same i.e. calling you a moron?
More and more upset.

>I like Hyouka
A lie. Try something more convincing next time you try to pretend to be KyoAni-fag. No one who liked Hyouka can be as dumb troll as you, as it is concentration of everything modern KyoAni haters hate about it.

This bitch has 0 figures

That is a lot of irrelevant text to what I wrote. Nor does it change what I wrote.

1)Excellent Audiovisuals

2)High Production Values

3)Meticulous attention to detail

among other things like their semi naturalistic style. just look at the attention to detail in attached webm. their works are all really high quality. K-On season 1 is old Kyoani though, i.e before the good production values

Attached: K-On! Window.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

So is Haruhi new Kyoani?

Haruchika was published by Kadokawa, is better novel than Hyoka, has traits to rival both it and Euphonium and was adapted after it by generally competent studio. How did it turn out?

Meanwhile KyoAni took completely unknown (and generally meh) novel which is Hibike and made huge hit and great anime out of it. You are ignorant, but what really destroys your whole attempts at trolling - is your desinterest. You are not actually involved in topic you try to argue about and thus have absolutely no clue and understanding of what you try to argue.

Disappearance yea.

The transition from Kyoani to nu-Kyoani happened with Chuunibyou (that was still fine for about half a season), and is mostly related to the nature of source material they choose (have) to adapt. The whole argument started with Kadokawa, don't be obtuse.
No, Disappearance is classic Kyoani.

>1)Excellent Audiovisuals
>
>2)High Production Values
>
>3)Meticulous attention to detail
All of those things are core KyoAni values since Kigami is the one who trained most of them and instilled those and its his preachings.

As far Audio - the jump was made only with Hibike, since its when KyoAni opened own recording studio.

There is no "old" Kyoani and new Kyoani since nothing in KyoAni changed aside Yamakan leaving. Every KyoAni work is a study of methods and techniques and improvement for future work - most notorilusly Nichijou is a test case for a lot of what we see in modern, where they tried different stuff. And they keep improving with every show - like the VEG unique shading or perfected use of methods tried in past shows in newer ones.

>No, Disappearance is classic Kyoani.
It's both.

No. Nu-Kyoani started with Chuunibyou.

I have once again no real idea what you are trying to argue. I called Hyouka old KyoAni. How does anything you have typed respond to that.

>As far Audio - the jump was made only with Hibike, since its when KyoAni opened own recording studio.
Liz and Evergarden have amazing audio quality. I guess if we're being strict there is a transition period which stuff like Hyouka fall into.

>Kyoto Animation’s first self-contained piece was Shiawasette Nani: a 1991 short film contracted by the controversial Happy Science cult
AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
That explains everything about their fans' behaviour!
You LITERALLY cannot make this shit up

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 2.38M)

>The transition from Kyoani to nu-Kyoani happened with Chuunibyou (that was still fine for about half a season), and is mostly related to the nature of source material they choose (have) to adapt. The whole argument started with Kadokawa, don't be obtuse.
Telling Kadokawa to fuck off, KyoAni gained freedom to do what they like - pick any material. They never had this freedom before, same as most studios. Hyouka success was not because of Kadokawa or novel (which as said before, is on itself far inferior to say Haruchika novel), but Takemoto going all out on it and giving a lot of freedom to creative stuff and directors - like the raised to full directors now Ishidata, Kitanohara and soon hopefully Ogawa. If KyoAni wanted to make Hyouka 2.0, they`d just adapt one of thousands novels like that - instead they wanted to make wind orchestra music anime (planned to since Yamakan times) and they successfully did.

Its obvious you are made KyoAni is not adapting another Kadokawa generic "hit" LNs - but the point is: they don't want to. Its simple as that. They can make own stuff and can buy/compromise with whatever else thats of interest for them - like Silent Voice.

KyoAni does and will do what they want. And those agry they don't adapt "their favorite stuff" have to deal with it.

Kek

chuunibyouu is as core "old" KyoAni as it can be as its Ishihara show and exact stuff he wants to make when he`s not forced to make Key shit

It must be hard to live when your mental capacities are so low you fail to track the simple logical thoughs. You can call a Sun a Moon - but you have no arguments to support your claim.

Your only "argument" is that Hyouka is "old" Kyoani since its Kadokawa novel, and apparently since KyoAni no longer works with Kadokawa it can't make stuff like that again - which is nonsense and proven so by KyoAni showing ability to pick up litterally every novel and make it a magnifcent show.

Meanwhile i shown you a BETTER Kadokawa novel, which should have been Hyouka or better quality but did not. Why? Because not made by KyoAni. Meanwhile KyoAni breaks bank with Hibike.

>Kitanohara
You can't call him a full director when he has only been an episode director
And it is hilarious that you would use Ishidate as a positive example.

>Its obvious you are made KyoAni is not adapting another Kadokawa generic "hit" LNs
Those Kadokawa properties is what made KyoAni famous alongside their Key stuff. No one would care about KyoAni today if not for Haruhi, Lucky Star and K-on.

Have it interspersed with real-life footage at 24 fps for the optimal experience!

>And it is hilarious that you would use Ishidate as a positive example.
Oh, you are one of THOSE people. The ignorant people with no clue shitposting the objectively best and most talented KyoAni episode director?

Should have started with it. Into the trash you go.

>Those Kadokawa properties is what made KyoAni famous alongside their Key stuff. No one would care about KyoAni today if not for Haruhi, Lucky Star and K-on.
More like. No one would care about those "Kadokawa properties" if they were made not by KyoAni. Which is illustrated nowadays by Key stuff, the fact that no sol reacher level of K-On since and failing of Nagato Yuki and FMP

>pick any material
*pick the trashiest material that the actual publishers wouldn't touch
>they don't want to
They literally can't. Their business model was built on aquiring LNs from nobodies because 1. there's no competition since it's trash everyone else has rejected 2. it's dirt cheap 3. said nobodies have no leverage and completely relinquish the control of their work (and often immediately abandon it, since having your shit aquired by Kyoani offers no career prospects whatsoever to the authors, it's a last resort). It's called KA Bunko scam for a reason.
Chuunibyou is KA Bunko trash, AKA nu-Kyoani.

>No one would care about KyoAni today if not for Haruhi, Lucky Star and K-on.
Not true. That's only part of it. It's the dream of anime fans to work for Kyoani. Who actually treat their staff properly and give them a salary.

>and apparently since KyoAni no longer works with Kadokawa it can't make stuff like that again
Maybe they can make stuff like Hyouka again, but they don't.

>proven so by KyoAni showing ability to pick up litterally every novel and make it a magnifcent show.
Yeah, I remember the great shows of Amagi, Phantom World and Tsurune.

>Chuunibyou is KA Bunko trash
So not Kusokawa trash? Must be amazing then.

>*pick the trashiest material that the actual publishers wouldn't touch
Stop misrepresenting what they're doing. They adapt risky stuff that isn't guaranteed success. Kusokawa will just stick to safe isekaishit.

>No one would care about those "Kadokawa properties" if they were made not by KyoAni
Haruhi was huge long before Kyoani got to work on it.
>the fact that no sol reacher level of K-On since
Yamada failing to make a Kyoani-owned K-On successor with Tamako Market is way more significant.
>Nagato Yuki
Irrelevant spinoff nobody wanted.
>FMP
The new season was a success.
You're an extremely bad and dishonest debater.

>The ignorant people with no clue shitposting the objectively best and most talented KyoAni episode director?
You are the one that made him an example as a full director, not an episode one. Also there is no such things as "objectively best" when it comes to director, since art is inherently subjective.

>No one would care about those "Kadokawa properties" if they were made not by KyoAni. Which is illustrated nowadays by Key stuff, the fact that no sol reacher level of K-On since and failing of Nagato Yuki and FMP
Both FMP and Haruhi was big before Kyoani ever touched them, the same for Key's stuff. Especially noticeable is the success of Angel Beats, all without the help from Kyoani.
Nagato Yuki-chan is a badly written spin-off manga by a different author, hardly relevant.

Hey, Amagi is honorary classic Kyoani, written by a competent author and not KA Bunko garbage.

Attached: H41sjT7.jpg (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>It's called KA Bunko scam for a reason.
>PLEASE BELIEVE MY TINFOIL CONSPIRACY
Fuck you, KHK. Kusokawa are the scam publishing company. Kyoani adaptations are passion projects and are given better production values than the most successful kusokawa dogshit.

Which kind of imaginable friend that "khk" is?

>sentoshitter
Nah, fuck that cancer and fuck you amagifag. Every KA bunko adaptation including Phantom World is better than that garbage.

>competent author
don't make me laugh

Calm the fuck down, Mentally-ill Anus Sucker kun.

Oh you want to play the lets pretend to be retarded game now?

Does the truth hurt this much anime hater kun?

I just wanted to know what does it mean

>Mentally-ill

Attached: projecting.jpg (515x313, 39K)

Fuck Maid Dragon, I want Electric Diary.

Friendly reminder that:
- Kyoani won't make season 2 of Maidragon because they abandoned it
- They abandoned it because it underperformed
- It underperformed due to changes they did to the COOL's original work
tl;dr it's all their fault

this

i'm going to have a fun time shilling and inviting yuriposters to this board

Take medication already, you sad obsessed poster.

Hang yourself, KHK.

>tfw no rollercoaster tycoon: tits n lolis s2
It hurts.

He kinda behaves like ACK, doesn't he?

Attached: Homura-and-Sayaka-homusaya-homura-x-sayaka-37832008-500-647.png (500x647, 318K)

I am starting to guess he is the same person as Ack from Gridman threads

Ackmind

Yeah. Couldn't agree more.

>i will falsify and skew everything in an attempt to make kyoani look bad because i am an anime hater who irrationally and unjustly hates them
>unverifiable garbage
More like it only did as good as it did because of kyoani's improvements.

How did recycling the same few jokes a dozen of times improve the source material, exactly?

>all this off topic garbage and deflection
You know i'm right though. It's true that Phantom World has better production values than the best selling kusokawa cancer. They're the fucking scam company who are most concerned with maximising their own profits.

I didn't say that. But it's actually animated unlike most tv anime and it has cuts like thisAnime has it's strengths over manga. You know this is the best adaption it could've gotten. It's like Dororo.

Don't forget to add that all those posts were made by the same person

I am pretty sure the second season will be better because it will actually follow the manga without animators trying to suck their own dick on screen

I'm not your retarded """"""""ACK"""""""" boogeyman. Also why don't you stop deflecting and address my post, if you can?

>without animators trying to suck their own dick on screen
>doing their job well is "trying to suck their own dick on screen"
I guess good writing is just the writers "trying to suck their own dick on screen". Are you actually braindead?

>it will actually follow the manga
Being faithful to shit wont be better. Same reason Dororo is better than the manga.

You are parroting the exact same KHK shit jike like ACK to !Akemi.

Yes, doing shit no one asked for is literally sucking their dick on screen. People wanted the adaptation of Maidragon manga, not another "look at us, we are Kyoani" episode.

>Hey, Amagi is honorary classic Kyoani

Attached: 1449656457987.jpg (342x259, 41K)

user look at this thread. There is a turbo autist, trying to force conflict between kyoani and x, spamming terms like "anus" or "cultist" and aggressively deflecting and using strawmen because he's been proven to be a retard. Yea Forums is not one person but it's long since been proven that there is an insane and obsessed spammer here who has an irrational and unjust hatred for the studio that's literally saving the industry. Why are you defending an anime hater?

It's the spiritual successor to Fumoffu and not KA Bunko cancer, it doesn't get more honorary classic Kyoani than that.

Attached: 1549393129029.jpg (1043x1500, 331K)

>wants a cheap slideshow
>wants no consistency
That's what you'll get with some second rate slave studio. It is an adaptation, not 1:1 but an improvement like Dororo.

Yeah, just like !Akemi is the only one posting crack and saying "schizo". Take your meds.

I'm not that retard. I don't think Yea Forums is one person or one person here irrationally dislikes kyoani but that doesn't mean someone isn't obsessed.

Only deluded person believing that there's only one guy who hates Neo-Kyoani.
KA Bunko is Indeed trash. Kadokawa might be an evil corporation but most of the shit that they ordered KyoAni to adapted were Indeed good including Amaburin.

It's hard, but you should swallowed this bitter pill.

Why the fuck is thread so fucking cancerous and retarded? this is shounenshit levels of shitty thread

Attached: 1554175473579.gif (220x220, 734K)

Because no one ITT knows what sage is, let alone how to do it. Despite this being a prime example of a thread which still has something to talk about but doesn't warrant bumping to the first page.

>Only deluded person believing that there's only one guy who hates Neo-Kyoani.
No one is saying this.

>KA Bunko is Indeed trash.
No it's not.

>were Indeed good
Not really. Their audiovisuals are all inferior to modern Kyoani stuff except maybe munto and disappearance. KA is better tha fucking kusokawa.

>Why the fuck is thread so fucking cancerous and retarded?
Look at the fucking OP you're replying to. It's garbage that the janny should've pruned long ago.

>It's the spiritual successor to Fumoffu
Fuck off.

>KA Bunko cancer
Inhale Cyanide. Every KA adaptation is better than that fucking trash.

same, hyped as fuck for it

Attached: 20th-century-electric-catalog-02.jpg (800x400, 85K)

I really wish they adapted things other than their own LNs because their LNs suck, and sure you can make a good anime out of bad source material, but it’s a lot harder. Maid Dragon was fun and cute, Koe no Katachi was excellent, Hyouka was their best TV anime and Haruhi/FMP were fun back in the day. Shame we’re not going to get many things like them any more.

Take your meds.

>muh retarded sexy girls anime
>he wants to fuck sento
Inhale Cyanide.

Queen Kumiko

>I really wish they adapted things
they can't and it's never happening

>because their LNs suck
NO. Their LNs are great.

>FMP
I hope you mean fumoffu. Also MCPW is more "fun" than haruhi.

>Shame we’re not going to get many things like them any more.
Not really. Fuck that cheap shit.

Complaining about straight white men is the straight white men of personality traits.

Yes daddy

>amagiturd unironically thinks that trash is better than Evergarden or Chunibyou
Who the fuck are you kidding? Fuck Amagi. Fuck Amagi. Fuck Amagi. Fuck Amagi. And fuck Kusokawa and their dogshit. You take your fucking meds if you think that retarded dogshit is better than Violet Evergarden or Chunibyou.

stop replying to yourself. it's extremely sad

>"Fuck Amagi. Fuck Amagi. Fuck Amagi. Fuck Amagi."
Wew.
Seek professional help & take your meds on time, user-kun.

yes

Attached: 985793847354836954.png (1169x826, 530K)

>take your meds
>hurr i'm braindead so i'm just gong to spam the same line
No fuck you. The way you overrate that forgotten fucking garbage just showcases how utterly delusional you are. Fuck Amagi.

That wasn't even me. But seriously, take your meds.

>5500
impeccable digits

You are a retarded broken record.

>That wasn't even me.
Thanks for confirming that it was you.

>5500
damn

(You)

Your kind of delusion is cancerous.

>delusional subhuman
KA Bunko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kusokawa

Violet Evergarden, a KA Bunko adaptation, is better as well as more critically and commercially successful than that forgotten waifushit trash. Now fucking hang yourself amagiturd.

Attached: Untitled.png (2129x790, 602K)

>mal

Once it's official that Maidragon S2 is not by Kyoani, you'll throw that under the bus as well?

THANK YOU BASED JC

Attached: ravioli ravioli.jpg (1280x1807, 598K)

>trying to force conflict between Kyoani and x
Why would i care if Kyoani did it or not so long as it's good?

>Mal
Ew.

>replying twice
>being this new
mal has always been posted here

>being this much of a fag

Amaburi is good GOOD

nice

No, I'm talking about the first season. Once Kyoani abandons the property, I fully expect you to start saying: "Fuck Maidragon. Fuck Maidragon. Fuck Maidragon. Fuck Maidragon. And fuck JC Staff (or whatever) and their dogshit. You take your fucking meds if you think that retarded dogshit is better than Violet Evergarden movie or -shitty Phantom World tier KA adaption recently released-". Such is the way of the Cult.

>Once Kyoani abandons the property
It really doesn't matter providing another studio can deliver the same audiovisual quality.

>"Fuck Maidragon. Fuck Maidragon. Fuck Maidragon. Fuck Maidragon. And fuck JC Staff (or whatever) and their dogshit. You take your fucking meds if you think that retarded dogshit is better than Violet Evergarden movie or -shitty Phantom World tier KA adaption recently released-"
>copying my post about amaburi
Why would I say this about maid dragon? I was just annoyed that, that faggot was overrating waifushit.

>Such is the way of the Cult.
Very funny, OP kun.

I thought Kusokawa were meant to be better than KA Bunko. What went wrong bros?

Attached: Untitled 2.png (2128x718, 583K)

OH NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn... no way we're getting back from that Kadokawa bros...

>mal

>OH NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck off.

This is now a kusokawa roasting thread.

t. kusokawa employee

You do aware that these peoples are making fun of you right?
Idiot.

not him, you're retarded

t. seething kusokawa employee

What kind of idiot actually posts mal scores as an indication of absolutely anything? Especially commercial success?

Kusokawa are literally a cancerous scam publisher who give their properties disgustingly cheap and incomplete adaptations. They only care about maximising their profits, not making good anime. Kusokawa are a joke, KA Bunko are so much better.

Attached: Untitled 3.png (2128x764, 742K)

Kusoani cultists.

>mal

>kusokawa employee this mad
They demonstrate critical success obviously.

No need to reply to yourself kid.

kek, inou battle was such a shitstain

woaw. KA Bunko are actually really good. i guess i'll check em out

haha neat

kek, stop sperging out newfag

>kek

go back to r.eddit, kid

>go
>kid

>greentext is all i can do

>i

Dragon niggers on suicide watch.

whew. calm down OP

Amaburi > Maidragon > Liz >>>Hibike >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > diarreah > KA Bunko adaptions

Attached: 689eaf08e7b6390ebf9f4f0ee2b4151b.png (800x850, 707K)

Shit taste.

>amagiturd still at it
>subhuman unironically shilling kusokawa
Fuck off. Most KA is better than amaburi.

This.

>WAIFUSHIT GARBAGE
>better than Kyoukai

Attached: 587579498325432834.jpg (1920x1080, 719K)

>amagiturd replying to himself
>kusokawa apologist replying to himself

Attached: 57847934329324.gif (451x250, 1.71M)

So much for the Monogatari killer.

stop posting this dumb meme. who even made this shit up? both shows are good

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person!
Off your meds again, ACK 2.0?

Attached: 7f9c0462-175b-416a-aace-d7091572ae7e.png (481x197, 67K)

>ACK 2.0 is his deflection to everything
what's that screencap even supposed to prove?

>accuses user of saying that "everyone who disagrees with me is the same person!"
>hurr everyone who replies to me is "ACK 2.0"
Are you not self aware?

>meds
>this is the amagiturds favourite insult

This series was so bad it's incredibly. So much work on visuals completely wasted. Same with VEG.

OH NO OH NO

Attached: 9CA36821-F78F-4B20-AE5B-D29AEA6605D5.jpg (750x582, 89K)

>IMPLYING KA Bunko is inherently bad
>putting kusokawa dogshit above KA Adaptatios
yikes

>trolls troll
>shitposters shitpost
>retards get baited
>angry faggots seeth
meanwhile KyoAni still solidly stand on Olympus of the Anime industry as the best studio in existence, VEG is best TV anime of all ties and future is brighter then ever

Nu-Kusoanifags on suicide watch

Everyone length knew it.

>brainlet cant appreciate the show's great characters
Garbage opinion.

Attached: 49384749132547384.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

But Maid Dragon fags are KyoAni haters that cry this is the only good show KyoAni made since K-on?

Since Amuburi you mean.

t.

Cry more, KHK.

Attached: 3 fucking years.png (522x561, 1.13M)

FUCK OFF AMAGITURD. That shit is as bad as franxx.

Ishidate is Kyoani's worst director.

*best

Attached: 5983749872334845.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

oh, its YOU

Attached: franxx fags autism saved for history.jpg (1186x786, 111K)

>Kadokawa made an Isekai cinematic universe to boast its own power and wealth

Can they ever be stopped?

Attached: isekai-quartet-konosuba-overlord-1162066-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 154K)

Attached: franxx fags retardation saved for history.jpg (1431x723, 100K)

Fuck Kusokawa.

holy shit franxxtards are autistic

Kadokawa is the only publisher newfags know since its where all the isekai comes from. They do not even realize the real monopolist monster is Kodansha.

See, & YES

I hate them both, just kusokawa more for ruining shit that i like and firing Tatsuki.

Dengeki was still worse than Kadokawa, its responsible for Battle Harem era.

Sasuga Kyoani.

Attached: 849798237429383724.png (318x431, 230K)

Imagine being so ungrateful to the company that let them make adaptations of their best content that literally made them famous

>the king of sakuga has spoken
Fuck man, i'm still pissed off about FMP.

kViN is based, he dislikes Kyoani's LN trash too.

Fuck you, KHK. You're such a delusional fucking retard. Kyoani made, Lucky Star, K-On and Haruhi great and they got nothing for all their hard work because kusokawa owned the property. That stuff also couldn't get the kinds of production values their modern shows do because kusokawa are just concerned with maximising profits and not making the best product possible. At last Kyoani can focus and their grand and beautiful art now.

Kyoani's LN trash is better than Kusokawa's LN trash. Kyoani's LN rash is given good production values at least.

Attached: 57938712837402.gif (800x455, 427K)

oh i fucked up my post

SeeKyoani are famous for these reasons now.

Question: does it actually matter? Nothing about Maid Dragon S1's animation made me think it's something JC Staff couldn't have done.

Imagine being so based that you dare to challenge the actual non ironic MAFIA, while knowing they controlling distributors and having thousand connections will try to cut you out, pressure and plain boycott - and you still go through with it and succeed and BTFO the yakuza money laundering front and they can't do anything about it

just to clarify, i meant kusokawa own lucky star and haruhi obviously not k-on.

Attached: 73446527561183092342001.png (361x441, 85K)

for those who think its a joke

>In 1993, Kadokawa was accused of instructing photographer Takeshi Ikeda, a close aide, to smuggle cocaine from the United States on several occasions.[4] He was charged with smuggling and embezzling money from his company in order to fund the drug purchases.[8] While Kadokawa continued to argue his innocence throughout the ordeal, in September 1994 he was convicted and handed a four-year prison sentence,[5] of which he ended up serving two and a half years.[1]

Due to the "moral embarrassment" regarding the incident the film Rex: A Dinosaur's Story, a 1993 summer blockbuster directed by Kadokawa, was pulled from theaters by Kadokawa's production company and its distribution partner, Shochiku Company.[9] Kadokawa himself was forced to resign from Kadokawa Shoten.[5] The new president was Haruki's younger brother Tsuguhiko,[5] who had previously been forced out of the company in favor of Haruki's son Taro.[10]

Like much of Japanese entertainment, Kadokawa is yakuza affiliated.

I wonder now mad this guy would be if Kyoani sold out to Aniplex but never to Kadokawa again.

>Kusokawa shit
>superior taste
Fuck off.

>khk trying to pull this bullshit
the anime version was made great by kyoani.

it's their masterpiece but they didn't get the money they deserved for it

Kyoani cultists are braindead and also masters of backpedaling, they will defend if no matter what, even if it will be sold out to the Kadokawa again

>cultists
Says the braindead spammer for the 1000th time. hang yourself

>it's their masterpiece
Shit tier compared to anything from the last 7 years and even K-On.

Says the expert on "Kyoani cultists". Get a life you fucking loser.

Attached: 374348923947834.jpg (900x900, 84K)

If you're so insistent that KyoAni butchered the source material, then why are you acting like you don't think the studio change is a bad thing?

>Shit tier compared to anything from the last 7 years

Attached: 389239754872349.png (1920x1080, 212K)

not him, it's obviously anime hater who irrationally hates the studio. literal comatose niggers

Because it is. I trust JC Staff more they never act like they are smarter than fucking AUTHOR

well at least they're not aniplex slaves yet like trigger and shaft. they'll only be as bad as them if it ever happens

not him, is this sarcasm? did you not see how they butchered uq holder by rearranging the plot? oh who am i kidding? you don't care, you're just a troll who irrationally hates kyoani

Why are Kyoani threads always so full of shitposting?

>never act like they are smarter than fucking AUTHOR
But this worked for Violet Evergarden, this worked for Phantom World(original last arc was the best), this worked for Dororo and yes this worked for maid dragon too.

I saw Prison School and it was perfectly fine and faithful to the manga. Also they made Kill me Baby, admit it, they ARE the perfect studio for Maidragon, and they do exactly Maidragon adaptation how COOL intended, instead of self fellatio Kyoani style.

here's the current pasta

KHK is an autistic, multi IP, ban evading spammer with an irrational & unjustified hatred for Kyoani. He often spams the term "kyoanus" or cries about "cultists". He scans the board for any Kyoto Animation related thread to spam hate in. He does this for 12 - 17 hours a day. He also creates threads himself good/bad then spams them with hate & replies to himself for hours on end.

He was banned 8 times in this thread.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/170080841/#q170081034

Had over 50 of his posts deleted in this thread.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172173507

He samefags a lot. See this link to a collection of his deleted posts.(boards.fireden.net/a/thread/183075183/#q183093974)

He often likes to force studio wars. He tries to force conflict between Kyoani and X.
Examples:

Here he tried to force a studio war between Kyoani and Trigger. He thinks he can use trigger fans as his personal army.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174093604/

He had over 15 of his comments deleted here as well as admitting to posting from 4 smartphones and 3 laptops.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174181981/#174186443

Notice how the moderators deleted his comment here.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174931723/#174937971

As well as forcing studio wars he likes to false flag as a cross boarder.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174764305/#174782857
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/175048475/#175049070

Here is a false flag thread(boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172409454/) he made which he then followed up with a response thread(boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172445992/) a while later. Notice how the image and filenames are the same.

As you can see, this spammer has brain damage. He hates it when people like things that he doesn't. He tries his hardest to get people to dislike Kyoani and uses any means necessary.

Attached: K849848WS.png (3112x1368, 947K)

Are you aware that Dororo isn't Kyoanus, I wonder?

Who's the black haired girl in the back? Ueno?

Popular studio + annoying fanboys = magnet for shitposters.

holy shit, it's crazy how someone can be so obsessed with a studio they hate

Attached: 738229872354892734.jpg (960x720, 97K)

KHK please. The point is that Adapting the source to better suit anime and improving on it can be great. But you already know that so drop the pretending to be retreaded act already.

Attached: 48947324934435.webm (900x540, 2.36M)

Tsurune is on there and it doesnt have a S2 or movie.

Yet. Shuu Love Story will be announced soon.

Tsurune S1 was made with S2 in mind given they intentionally slowed the pace so they'd only adapt the first novel.

idk whats more autistic. you researching this or him

Everyone with a brain knew this when Maidragon S2 was announced with no staff or studio.

>me
>researching
this was a community effort

>and yes this worked for maid dragon too.

Not him but I wouldn't exactly say that. A lot of the new segments they added were nice and fit well, but by adding several of the side characters early and giving them extra screentime that isn't in the manga it ended up reducing their characters a good bit to one note gags. Similarly I felt that adding a fight to the end detracted from the confrontation between Tohru and her dad.

Yes, KyoAni wouldn't do the lewds justice

>insane kyoani hater
bullshit and you neglect to mention that no studio that takes this shit now will be able to do the production values justice. it's going to be fucking ps2 tier cgshit with poorly draw 2d still frames, literally same fate as OPM and FMP IV.

He thinking that's a one person who can hate a certain studio

I told you so. The lickers will still deny it though.

They just cut out Iruru from S1 anyway, just the same as they did with Amagi lewd scenes. Fucking women driven studio, I swear

deny what, khk?

so the autist spamming veg and forcing Yea Forums tier studios wars was one guy? i thought it was the work of a shitposting discord

kyoani have done plenty of lewd stuff i'll have you know

>Fucking women driven studio, I swear
yet it has pedo tones

So why are you saying the change is a bad thing if you prefer it that way?

What

When S2 was announced there were a few anus of the kyo lickers having autistic fits over people saying Kyoani might not do the show because of who announced it.

There's a few people but one of them is insanely obsessed. KHK is only the second worst spammer on the board believe it or not. ACK is even worse.

>so the autist spamming veg and forcing Yea Forums tier studios wars was one guy?
No, in fact that one VEG spammer that ruined sakuga threads is probably the one you just replied to.

Attached: 1542025612339.webm (800x864, 1.38M)

Too bad it flopped miserably.

Okay i can't verify that but what's your point? deny what?

Can you read?

cool false flag bro!

Attached: cel3.png (1280x1083, 1.49M)

Yes, but not horrible english.

>damage controlling
Also holy shit, anime has improved so much. Damn the reflections on the bottom cut are just incredible.

Good. They ruined it.

Uhm deny that kyoani won't be doing S2? Are you even following the subject of this thread?

Imagine second season of Maidragon being more in spirit of COOL's manga and more successful than first, haha

I'm a kyoani fan and I would prefer it if S2 isn't them because I would rather they use their time for something better. Maid dragon was weak as shit and I hope they turned it down in favor of putting more effort into the things they're already making, and go back to the one-show-per-year format.

Can't wait to see it in theaters.

Attached: 1544387653088.png (1416x1592, 2.13M)

>made it actually good
ftfy

Is that why you can't read your own post?

Already damage controlling, I see.

You can see the retard sperging out in denial even in this thread:
and many others.

With even Sakugablog implying that Maidragon will change studio, I wonder if he'll keep denying reality.

>improved

The audiovisuals, production values, consistency and animation will all take a major hit but okay we might possibly get some lewd shit. I don't know in what world that's considered an improvement. Also you need to watch more anime, JC have taken liberties with their adaptations before and fuck no they are not perfect for this. Bones might've been able to handle it though.

It's their own IP.

Maid Dragon was really the only show they have done in a 3-5 year span that was fun and not overly polished.

Yikes. Do you think everything has to be an argument?

People that say "you need to watch more anime" are usually those who started anime in 2014. Stop being a newfag please.

>it's the greentext faggot
yea. i'm not nostalgiaturd in denial

Everything good in Maidragon belongs to original work, but don't tell the cultists

>yikes
As expected from the lickers, using SJWspeak

Die mad about it

If you don't even know that JC staff also alter the source material of what they adapt them you're a newfag. This is actually common practice in the industry, Kyoani just seem to get more attention for it.

After Amaburi.

>yikes

>nostalgia
i saw veg before patlabor

oh, just followed the reply chain back. i get what you meant now, sorry. i don't know why this would even bother you though.. why does it matter? we still dont know for sure yet anyway

ultimatebetamax deleted his tweet assuring people Maidragon S2 was going to be adapted by Kyoani

Attached: 826.jpg (1440x810, 187K)

>know
Hahaha

was waiting for someone to reply to my post with this

Attached: 75847378497234.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Why did he even think that?

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Nice Shimarin, saved

>trying this bs now
YIKES

Attached: moe is cool.jpg (689x720, 297K)

>They cut iruru from S1

Nothing with iruru was cut, they just didn't adapt far enough to reach her part, and her arc would demand at least 2 full episodes to cover.

Because he is an ultimate cultist

i want Yea Forums to leave.

>>this retarded bait again
>Jesus Christ you've been spamming this shit for months. Fucking hell, how can you be this autistically obsessed with a studio you irrationally dislike? Seek medical help.

>also.
>>no Tohru
>Meaningless. Retards used to say Kyoani didn't care for MCPW anymore because they didn't put it in some art but here is Mai back.

Attached: 1554115878329.gif (647x363, 650K)

>i label random people cultists because i irrationally hate a studio

Attached: 389734894234.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

They skipped her introduction chapter

Attached: 1550696664171.png (1076x744, 1.02M)

Yes, they decided to repeat the same joke about Saikawa again and again and add some pointless drama in the last episodes, of course they "haven't enough time", but the truth is, they never wanted to animate her because they are always afraid of lewds and always think like they're better than this shit

what're you waiting for? get out then

Attached: 389843594723475.png (1600x1604, 586K)

>You hate us cultists? That means you hate the studio
Sasuga licker

>I don't understand what this idiot is trying to do. He keeps spamming this shit over and over again while pretending he doesn't. He even keeps samefagging just so he can say people agree with him.

Attached: 43623.gif (540x300, 2.45M)

>uses ironic Yea Forumsermin lingo
>no u r Yea Forums
retardation.

Who are you quoting

Fuck off with your strawman, schizo. You just label anyone who acknowledges the studio as a "cultist".

>Retarded bait
>
>
>
>Literally replying to himself
>Just check these dubs before the thread 404s

Attached: 687474~1.gif (500x281, 2.8M)

>lingo

Well, Kyoani cultists are really something

Why would they introduce a character only to then have no time to do anything with it

>Can you honestly answer what's wrong with you? I've never seen anyone so obsessed with their own anger at a show getting a second season. Don't even try to pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about, ever since it was announced you've done nothing but spam this every time you can. In every Kyoani thread and I'm sure you refresh the catalog just looking for a maidragon thread so you can try to spam this again.
>Seek some help or find a hobby, it is just sad.
Honestly, I shouldn't even try with this, I'm just giving you more with which bump this thread.

Attached: 490e9f19bb5ab96cb703f2526ada3529.gif (500x275, 1.46M)

where did things go wrong?

Attached: 1495186994118.jpg (1200x1036, 292K)

>>this shitty balt thread is still up
>Stop.bumping this garbage

Attached: 3515.gif (500x281, 881K)

>good Kyoani shows: not pictured

>being illiterate

Attached: ####.png (561x205, 13K)

>hurr kyoanus
>hurr cultist
the absolute state of this nigger

Attached: 87348937589222389.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Free is there though.

They hate their old shows and pretend they never were made

>being illiterate and obtuse

You really can't know that in an anonymous board. First because you can't tell if people are falseflagging, trolling, joking, etc. And second because when all the reference you have is people's opinions, then you end up grouping people by their opinions only, so of course you end up imagining groups of people who are actually groups of opinions, which of course may not represent reality at all.

They don't have the rights to use them for their own events?

>being illiterate, obtuse and pretending to be retarded

They probably can, but what's the point since they're trying to sell the merch of the new stuff?

i didn't quote "lingo" because i didn't know what it meant you ingrate

>77

checked

Attached: 3289857438974.png (560x640, 493K)

>choosing to assume they're bad just so you can be mad about it
I guess you just love hating KyoAni

More like where did things go so right amirite?

Sometimes they still draw official art for their old shows, meaning nobody is stopping them from doing it. But for these kinds of events, it's always only art of the IPs they own.
How about you try using your brain, retard?

The owner companies are involved in the production of the official art, these events are organized by KyoAni to promote KyoAni.

>How about you try using your brain, retard?
Let's use our brains, then.
Owner company wants to promote material -> asks KyoAni to make promotional art
KyoAni wants to promote themselves -> can't use someone's else's material
Wow, so hard.

Hibike Euphonium is the only good series KyoAni has made in the last 10 years.

Violet Evergasm is better.

that's Amaburi

How do they even survive???

No merch, no figures, low DVD/BD sales. Nobody watches their fucking show.

They must be part of a scheme to do money laundry.

The no merch things really grinds my gears, I want a fucking Kumiko figure already

>amagiturd is still here

See In your fucking dreams faggot. It will never have the critical acclaim Violet Evergarden has.

>Nobody watches their fucking show.
See you absolute retard

why don't they do figures, isn't it better for them financially? i've wanted a chunibyou one

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-13 12-27-10.png (593x308, 58K)

Attached: figures.png (1907x720, 1.31M)

ANIME OF THE DECADE

Attached: 1516952525500.jpg (1920x768, 491K)

are there official kyoani figures though?

Nice picture of Saber

sento is hot but the amagiturd should kill himself

Attached: 58574782334732897.jpg (1366x768, 151K)

If you squint a bit these might be Ufo figures. Of course you have to be a cute mangaka girl to get them.

Attached: 1544953625949.png (563x452, 383K)

upgrade your monitor user

Attached: 23847234734384.jpg (2000x1000, 228K)

Amagiturd?

Brain-damaged fucktard.
Wrong gif?

see this() subhuman. also, user, lurk more and read the thread next time

>Wrong gif?
No, the right one. Now behave or i'll make it my mission to shill moe and yuri and bring /u/tards here.

Attached: 1553799790269.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Oh I see. It's not a picture, just fanart

>Brain-damaged fucktard.

Attached: 4834583927344897.webm (853x480, 372K)

What makes Amagi Brilliant Park so dramatically superior to all the KA Bunko cancer that, sadly, defines nu-Kusoani?

Attached: 95a963c53611717a76c5883c50a332df.jpg (1000x1416, 158K)

Your bias

Munto doesn't even count as a show; It was just an advertisement they could take to production committees and show them they could put together a show on their own. They only sold it years later because why not.

Bump

That's not yuri. That's uh... fourth wall breaking affection?

Pic related is yuri... well sorta.

Attached: 15134702.png (1280x720, 1.91M)

>dumb waifushit
>better than anything
The girls are hot, the show is okay. Better than most KA but not better than Chunibyou or Evergarden though. Also you need to kill yourself.

>KA Bunko cancer
Anime haters like you need the rope.

It's written by an actual competent author as opposed to the literal whos from Bunko.

Kill yourself KHK.

i didn't say it was, faggot kun, the kiss was for (You)

>not better than Chunibyou
Chunibyou is fun for about half a season, and even then, not as good as Amaburi. The moment the drama is intruced it goes to shit, and less is said about S2 the better.
>or Evergarden
Pure trash.

>KA is inherently bad, Kusokawa is inherently good
Fuck off with your dogma, anime hater.

this

Attached: 384453289354925834.jpg (680x989, 95K)

Attached: d551eddd355dad1925d50a11ceb08ded.jpg (850x1313, 260K)

>chuunishit
>better than anything
hahaahahahahhahahahahahaa!!!!

yeah keep telling yourself that retarded fanboy

stop replying to yourself

wtf i hate chuunibyou now

>Pure trash.

Attached: 5754837238439.png (630x646, 553K)

>khk STILL doing it
wow you are so insane, stop replying to yourself

Are you for real?

Confess, you're the Shinka spammer.
It's not like Chunishit has other redeeming features.

>actually trying to damage control

Maid Dragon was far superior to any Dogakobo comfy CGDCT anime.

It's the other way around, user. Chuuni is impure trash and Evergarden is half decent. Evergarden has some genuinely good episodes, Chuuni on the other hand is full of annoying characters and poor humor.

What am I trying to damage control? Look at the damn posts you replied to.

I'm a dense harem character and I don't know what any of that meant!!

Only 15 or so posts until this thread autosages, finally

I'm actually not but I've always wondered if he posted in these threads. Chunibyou is actually good but you're biased against KA because you're an anime hater. Also i prefer Rikka, she's cuter.

Attached: 5258974238974.jpg (2481x3451, 1.91M)

>doubling down

Imagine actually thinking garbage waifushit is better than a masterpiece like Evergarden.

I see you are doubling down on being a newshit, because one of those posts is insulting the other

Everyone but (You) is KHK! Get f**ked!

>still trying to damage control

I'd like to think that Shinkabro isn't one of the retarded cultists posting here.

Hurry up and make new one

Just stop posting dude, you're making a fool of yourself

>khk actually false flagging
seek medical help

>TRYING THIS HARD
Jesus fucking Christ

holy shit dude, will you stop fucking spamming

These are my only posts:

Nu-Kyoani ratings:

Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!: 6/10
Free!: 4/10
Tamako Market: 5/10
Kyōkai no kanata: 2/10
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren!: 3/10
Tamako Love Story: 6/10
Amagi Brilliant Park: 8/10
Hibike! Euphonium: 7/10
Myriad Colors Phantom World: 2/10
A Silent Voice: 4/10
Hibike! Euphonium 2: 6/10
Kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon: 7/10
Violet Evergarden: 2/10
Liz and the Blue Bird: 8/10
Tsurune: 3/10

Attached: 13c968b0ea591c20b8594014a91ff6a7.png (1024x1024, 710K)

That's fair.

Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!: 8/10
Free!: 6/10
Tamako Market: 5/10
Kyōkai no kanata: 6.5/10
Kyōkai no kanata OVA: 7/10
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren!: 7/10
Tamako Love Story: 6/10
Amagi Brilliant Park: 6.5/10
Hibike! Euphonium: 8/10
Myriad Colors Phantom World: 6/10
A Silent Voice: 9.5/10
Hibike! Euphonium 2: 9/10
Kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon: 7/10
Violet Evergarden: 9.5/10
Liz and the Blue Bird: 8/10
Tsurune: 6/10

Attached: 4384754328973484.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

He has severe mental damage it seems. His obsession with "KHK" is almost laughable.

Attached: 243687.jpg (720x951, 168K)

Trips of truth.

Stop replying to yourself.

Fair enough

Stop replying to yourself.

t. autistic amagiturd

Pretty accurate.

>Violet the only one wearing a skirt that goes to her ankles
Why is Violet so pure compared to these other whores?

Who is KNK?

Attached: 8934738579489373849.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>chuunishit 6/10
tamako bore story 6/10
>silent voice 4/10
yikes

Isn't it that the japanese TV station?

ACK

Do you think I'm underrating KnK? That movie is unwatchable, and I mean on a physical level. Between chromatic aberration, constant camera shake, blur and lense flare I think it gave me eyecancer. This without even going into the fact that it's a bad adaption of an awful manga.

Attached: my eyes.png (640x345, 338K)

You watch animu in 360p res?

Top level shitposting going on ITT.

Attached: Bioretto came to shitpost on your thread.jpg (240x180, 29K)

>not recognizing Tsurune as a masterpiece

Attached: 1553549047941.jpg (2400x1688, 3.01M)

That's just a pic from google to clarify what I mean. Like this. The chromatic aberration is insane, what the fuck was she thinking?

Attached: 1495466890926.jpg (1920x1036, 274K)

for

>open thread
>it's KHK sperging out over Kyoani AGAIN
Holy shit this guy needs like actual medical help.

Attached: 7593857235847.jpg (1280x720, 338K)

Attached: 1533238684973.jpg (1122x1120, 156K)

i need to watch this already. looks amazing.

Attached: 1523794756603.jpg (1124x1085, 184K)

Who are you trying to fool?

not him, it looks fine. if you're going to complain about anything complain abut the 3DCG objects instead of the post processing. That's actually the only CG that looks alright.

>it's him
YIKES

Attached: 4538735432843854.png (746x640, 663K)

She makes up for her lack of figures with her great figure.

Attached: 1536060655610.jpg (723x1086, 132K)

Seiya >>>> Makoto

Attached: 1540767486397.jpg (1920x1080, 667K)

>murderer
>pure

Pick one.

No, the post processing looks like shit, and I'll complain about it. Obviously even Yamada realized that she went too far, considering how toned down everything was in Liz.

tone down the false flagging a bit schizo kun

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/Kdd9nMMPdusTR5wj3G1V0Q/

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/aQvomO61UpWCVC9SqAFy3A/

khk stop

>Anus discord squad is here at full force
Autism at its finest.

Attached: 1524857067823.jpg (554x439, 106K)

I think it's a really minor thing compared to the 3d and gradients on the actual. Don't get why some people get so worked up over the after effects

>irrational hate
>i cant have a hate circlejerk therefore it must be my imaginary "Anus discord squad"
You are beyond pathetic. GET YOUR FUCKING BRAIN CHECKED

Because they aren't a minor thing, and dramatically alter the look of the entire anime. Excessive post processing is one of the worst trends of modern anime.

Ayy LMAO design, Yurishit, & ultra boring initial MCs are the worst part of the show, so basically everything.
That's why the regular Hibike is light years better than that pretentious movie.

>MUH "Anus"
You never fucking stop do you KHK? Seriously just kill yourself.

why do you reply multiple times to every post?

the anal devastation from lickers itt is off the charts

>phonposting
wow you're really putting effort in today aren't you schizo kun?

I really do wonder how one becomes as autistic as you.

>one minute apart
Yikes.

Blessed thread

>He's mad
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. So, it's true eh?

Who the fuck is KHK? Your E-celeb?

Attached: 1453053874202.jpg (550x550, 85K)

>mfw this thread

Attached: 321673654.gif (500x280, 1009K)

Attached: ac47f2c0.jpg (750x850, 310K)

cool fantasy bro

FUCK KYOANI AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Anus tard is autistic.
>So autistic that He believes no one hate modern Kyoani except one guy
>Also,
Premium entertainment

Attached: 6641140.jpg (991x902, 60K)

Heterosexuality is just a phase nigger