Manga about people using katana

>manga about people using katana
>katana easily snaps
What?
What happened to superior Japanese steel folded a thousand times?

Attached: x7.png (959x1400, 528K)

It's the blacksmith fault.

Attached: _20190413_121038.jpg (960x630, 153K)

The folding is just a way of dealing with inferior steel production techniques.
The mixing of harder and softer steels in katana is what makes them truly competetive with high quality steel swords but inferior steel is still inferior and katana are quite prone to cracking when hit from the side

Yeah. The folding and edge tempering stuff only makes the blade strong in one direction. if it's stuck from the side, it would snap.

>What happened to superior Japanese steel folded a thousand times?
Tropes only appear under certain circumstances. The usual moe girl character archetypes that you are used to girls having in a generic harem are not nearly as common in manga targeted at women.
The blond hair, blue eyes gaijin is extremely common - so long as there are only a select few foreigners in a predominantly Japanese cast. You will find plenty of variation among the gaijin if the story is set in the USA or Europe.
The Japanese katana is superior and unbreakable, if compared to the swords of western fantasy.
But if the story plays in Japan, it's just a sword.

just use it properly bro

sounds pretty based

>ironically linking to reddit
Everyday this place dies a little more

Attached: 458415028140582.png (821x410, 103K)

Kill yourself

Who has the coolest looking sword in Kimetsu in your opinion? For me it's the snake pillar

Attached: Snake pillar.jpg (841x1227, 484K)

It's honestly pretty sad that couldn't find a better source than a fucking reddit post desu

The harder the steel the more likely it'll break.

Childish.

Kill yourself

hardness and ultimate yield strength are usually inversely related, yes, but not always
hydrogen in your steel, for example, will greatly weaken your steel without increasing the hardness

to be fair, it was one single harmless infodump thread.

You have to go back.

Hey, I'm just saying. I don't mean to defend reddit. I would never do that.

Attached: no (2).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

His breath of snake is variation of the water breath.

LOL this.

>his