Please dont fuck it up JCstaff

Attached: One Punch Man v9-057.jpg (2037x3056, 1.5M)

When did Murata start using photographs? It looks like trash

Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

don't do it user

I hope they fuck it up.

>First episode of an anime is always the best looking to hook viewers.
>Season 2 of OPM already looks mediocre.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.47_[2019.04.11_17.59.42].jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

>mediocre
If we want to be honest here, Saiki Kusuo animation looks Mediocre. OPM S2 looks okay.
1 to 3 = New Berserk
4 to 6 = Saiki Kusuo
7 = OPM S2
10 = OPM S1

But all the animation in OPM s2 is pretty lame. Only the stills are any good.

That's just pretending to not have hope so you look cooler when things go to shit. Pick one or the other

That battle choreography was abysmal though, way too many back and forth cuts in particular.
The rest felt fine. Not as nice as season 1, but still fine.

>That's just pretending to not have hope so you look cooler when things go to shit.

Attached: 1507315972536.png (325x220, 75K)

They absolutely will. The first episode was desperately trying to obscure the bare bones animation with flashy effects/zooms/quick cuts, and that was the first episode meant to draw people back in and look really good, this ep will probably be the same level of 'average' quality overall.

Shit, even the visuals of the OP look awful, I really don't have my hopes up for the rest of this.

Why Saiki?

I mean, it's unlikely to get better since it's the first episode. But optimistically, if they ganbatte at it, it's possible it keeps up the same quality of the first ep without falling into full QUALITY. And that's a decent level for most shows, just not s1 level.

Attached: __popuko_dio_band_and_etc_drawn_by_jotace__sample-9f168f090b3c97401d86947f73298853.jpg (850x988, 92K)

jesus. why doesn't saitama squeeze his dick between those tits?

Attached: 1549307476218.png (780x720, 273K)

Since when is a 7 just ok? What a weird scale.

>Saiki Kusuo animation looks Mediocre
most anime look better than saiki, which means saiki is below average

Because 60% of anime is dogshit not worth watching

They already did. Enjoy your dimmed colors, awful gradients, chromatic aberration and wonky art.

He likes to I M A G I N E

Attached: ff46b477148be5a2e65442a8a1824506.jpg (739x1049, 119K)

It's "prepare for the worst", user-kun.

Attached: fuckingidiot.png (499x338, 38K)

The season was already fucked from episode 1

Nigga saiki has comedic timing, proper pacing, and decent directing. OPM has none of those things and completely jarring decisions in animation.

saiki is T R A S H

I hate s2 so that I can be different and unique despite following the memetic sheep flock, and because the sheep flock is a bunch of Yea Forumstards, we naturally demand a "tortanic" in anime, as well as immense brand war faggotry. Since we're unique you see.

After volume one.

>don't fuck it up
It's dead lol, episode 1 had almost no animation and episode 2 is Garou vs everyone, Saitama vs Fubuki and Genos vs Sonic.

>index 3 dejavu

Attached: 41DD44ED-47E6-45A2-AACD-E633FA027FFB.jpg (888x741, 142K)

Attached: ass.png (151x352, 63K)

so solly user, we fucked it arr up, you wirr see soon

After seeing the first episode the only hope I have left is that they blew their budget on one or 2 fights so even if the majority of the season will look like shit we at least get something of worth out of it.

Attached: wUP3rhF.png (191x293, 78K)

Did they adapt Sonic vs Genos (BEST FIGHT IN HISTORY) yet?
If no, then this 1000%.

next episode is Garou wreaking havoc against the fodder, Saitama vs Fubuki, Sonic vs Genos & Sonic vs Saitama.

That reminds me; we could've had Sonic vs Garou from the very beginning when the latter was introduced.

F

Yeah, that would have been interesting but ONE likely didn't want Garou to get such a huge and difficult fight for his intro.

I think Garou would've won actually, Sonic wasn't in his suit and didn't have his gear. Garou is more specialized in hand to hand combat, and it would be much better than having all those literal WHO criminals and A-class heroes job to him.

I'm not saying Garou wouldn't have won, but it would still have been a hard fight. Unlike against sea king where he had litterally 0 weapon because he escaped from prison, he does have weapons in casual clothes, as proven in his second fight.

Attached: One-Punch Man v3-100.jpg (2037x3056, 1.72M)

Kill yourself

At most he would have his shurikens (no sword was seen on when he was at A-city HQ), but even then Garou could've kept dodging/parrying shurikens until Sonic ran out, then CQC to win.

But whatever the result it, still would've been better than 99% of the fights that we got this arc.

He's emotionally dead inside.
Maybe once Riren The Red pushes him to 100% he'll get his libido back

You can only think this way if you’re a completel plebeian. OPMs2 is a 4/10 in terms of animation.
A 5/10 has at least some sakuga or at least half decent direction during action, opm has none of that.

If you’re someone who unironcally watch DBS then you’re mentally ill and have no self respect. You’re also the “opm is okay I swear! Crowd”

>Implying OPM S2 is same tier as DBS
Arguing with retard like you is pointless. Stay mad forever, retard.

As much as I dislike DBS, it's looking better than OPM S2 at this point.

>it's looking better than OPM S2 at this point
k

Attached: 0pC25Ui.jpg (1080x590, 119K)

I stand by what I said.

k

Attached: Bane.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

that was such and underwhelming fight in the manga
It could have been the tome's highest moment of tension and awe, but it was smothered under the shitty useless fanservice cunt falling for Saitama subplot
such a shame

It was hype as fuck.
>Saitama's self proclaimed rival vs Saitama's disciple
>Fubuki gets BTFO by being protected by Saitama from their fight while trying to "fight" Saitama
>Genos teleporting behind Sonic multiple times, nothing personnel ki- wait he rips his hair off
>Sonic gets mad and becomes faster than Genos
>Genos has no choice but to blow everything up

That fight is still the best even though Saitama interrupts it. Fubuki being constantly BTFO on the sidelines when she was trying to "fight" Saitama moments before makes it even better.

See ? My problem with this fight is that it pandered to incels like you. It could've been centered around Sonic and Genos, but no, insects like you had to stroke their dick before Fubuki.

Tatsumaki isn't fit for a relationship, but Fubuki is.

Attached: .jpg (2000x2800, 1.34M)

You know they will.

Fubuki being BTFO was the sprinkles on top.
Sonic being Saitama's self proclaimed rival and Genos being Saitama's disciple is the glass that holds the dessert, and
>Genos teleporting behind Sonic multiple times, nothing personnel ki- wait he rips his hair off
>Sonic gets mad and becomes faster than Genos
>Genos has no choice but to blow everything up
Is the ice cream in the glass
The treat that is Sonic vs Genos tastes much better than 100% of the other fights this arc.

This is high level bait.

The Garou massacre, Fubuki introduction and Genos vs. Sonic will all be mostly still frames with a little bit of awkward animation thrown in there. Also, expect a lot of zoom-in so no one can figure out what’s actually going on.

mfw Genos vs Sonic (best fight in the series) will be RUINED

Attached: goodnight sweet prince.jpg (2000x1200, 486K)

This.

The fast cutting and the closeups and the way the action always cuts to the end of motions to avoid having to animate them is almost giving me a headache.

Why should your show not get fucked up after mine did? I hope all JC Staff shows look like shit going forward so people stop using them.

If the merchandise sells and tankobon sales see any degree of a boost, then Shueisha will probably keep JC Staff for S3.