Is Kodomo no Jikan misunderstood by people looking at it at face value?

Is Kodomo no Jikan misunderstood by people looking at it at face value?

Attached: __aoki_daisuke_and_kokonoe_rin_kodomo_no_jikan_drawn_by_amamizu_air1012__524aadd2d79db84a34fbf998290 (500x500, 156K)

She kisses his dick.

Attached: BENIS KISSU.jpg (888x1655, 512K)

Attached: BENIS SQUEEZE.jpg (839x1284, 427K)

Nope, this isn’t a mistake. There is no redemption to be had here. This is a smut series.

how is this even allowed, in many countries artist would go to prison instantly

The artist is female, so she gets a pass.

At least Main girl here has worn a bikini in the swimsuit OVA. Unlike Other Moe animes.

Yes. Retards like this post only fan service and ignore the grand story which is very well done and explores many characters. Adults are arguably even more interesting than children there.

Yes.

Attached: Blank+_12d76ecf5a172d675c2daa9a31a1c793.jpg (800x778, 114K)

It is a good manga with more depth than it seems at face value, But also great lolicon fanservice A+

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-130610.jpg (1437x1157, 765K)

It's not like there isn't hundreds of male artists in Japan drawing tons upon tons of sex with children in a perfectly legal way.

it turns out countries have different laws regarding freedom of expression

I want to flick Kokonoe's puffy chippais.

No, its autobiographic work of manga author being a slut from young age.

>Is Kodomo no Jikan misunderstood
"Kodomo no Jikan" is a terribly sad tragedy about abandoned childs, living by their own self with nobody for taking care of them.

This, really. Rin doesn't go for sensei because she wants his dick especially, she wants his love and attention but doesn't know how to get them in a non-sexual way.

It seemed that way at first, but when they just let Reiji walk and went right back to shameless loli fanservice, it lost all artistic value and just became a generic loli ecchi series.

I just read it recently and I strangely liked it. No, not because of the lolis but how they handled the storytelling and setting overall. Really entertaining, reminded me of the feeling when I was reading Boku girl.

What's there to be misunderstood? It's a series pandered to pedophiles.

>No, not because of the lolis
Why are you so scared that someone might think this way that you need to emphasize it so much

Rin is author's self-insert

>scared
Maybe he's just preempting the retarded reaction that comes every time? Like yours.

>t. Virgin Pedophile

>being afraid someone calls you a pedo for liking a show, on an anonymous image board at that

Hi, Juju.

Read part of it, honestly why was this on a list of. Romcoms I'll never know honestly.

Attached: b9b76e4f5eb528c0f2604fa1aaf0c10bf3db4b9ed75d97b5df1a362de2f0ebe5.jpg (2474x1535, 513K)

It gets better later

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-031803.jpg (1536x1335, 748K)

this manga suffers from the good start, weak middle, and ending symdrom. the beginning had an interesting plot going for it after a while it turned really ecchi but the art got better so it was still readable. the ending sucked they kept rin a disadvantage loli who wanted to but couldn't put out. i would of preferred it if she grew up looking like her mom and actually be able to do the deed.

How are any of the featured children abandoned?

More like start had okay fanservice, middle had great plot with developement and end kind of just fizzled away.

Good thing nobody gives a fucking shit about the opinions of stray hagfag mutts. There are plenty of other manga for you so fuck off, retard.

I hate Reiji he's a stupid weirdo and should stop grooming that little girl! Fuck off with your mommy complex!

read until the start of year 3. Teacher is now corrupted by loli. yeah, can't see any light here chief.

Yes.

Kodomo no Jikan is actually a shoujo manga.

Misunderstood.
It's about the author's experiences growing up as a young girl.
If you don't like KnJ, you're contributing to the atmosphere of using coercive violence to silence female voices.

>Rin doesn't go for sensei because she wants his dick especially, she wants his love and attention but doesn't know how to get them in a non-sexual way
Which IRL is a red flag for sexual abuse

Not always, but it shows a distinct problem. like neglect too. when your parents don't show you any affection is going to fuck you up in a lot of ways.

In Rin's case it was because even tho Reiji gave her love and attention he wasn't really giving it to her. It was just a replacement for her mom, who was also a replacement for Reiji's mom.

So Rin wanted someone who could love her, and Reiji is a creepy man child.