>miyacultists hate it
>yuriniggers hate it
>fujofaggots hate it
>ghibli children hate it
>discord trannies hate it
>sjws hate it
>kyoaniggers hate it
>r/a/ hates it
Is this the most hated anime of all time?

Attached: Kimi no Na wa.jpg (1536x2048, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rank evangelion as more hated, especially by people older than 14

>Highest grossing anime film of all time>
>Muh everyone hate it sperge nonsense
Your father should have finished on your mother's stomach and slapped it to the ground you maggot.

Attached: 3234324345.jpg (794x618, 186K)

I love it.

>Western Live-Action Adaptation incoming
>Helmed by JJ Abrams of all people
Bloody hell, WHY?!
I don't even like this movie but I still don't want kikewood to get their filthy paws all over it. Even though it's obvious they've been creatively bankrupt for decades by now, they somehow continue to surprise me.

Attached: mpv-shot0064.png (1829x988, 1.53M)

This.
Apparently OP doesn't know the difference between small but vocal minorities and genuine popular opinions.

Attached: HQ5HbZv7gFr.png (640x480, 398K)

Pretty sure this is the most successful anime film of all time
Someone must like it

>I hate it so everyone must hate it

>explain

Attached: explain.png (408x246, 161K)

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

He didn't say normies hate it

Nothing in that paragraph has to do with a meteor planetfall and megaton impact on a small japanese shrine village

they'll never go away, just ignore them

I liked it. Also I told my friend to watch it while he was in the middle of an acid trip and even though he can't remember much of it he says it was the best movie he's ever seen.

I liked i tho. It's not my favourite or anything, but it was okay.

I can only imagine the sake trip part while on acid

>discord trannies hate it
>sjws hate it
impossible, they love to eat shlt

>mal
you explained yourself.

Those are frequently used just as boogeyman to mean "people who say things I don't like".
/pol/ loves that.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Attached: 1481866171676.jpg (564x844, 87K)

i like it

It was so mediocre to everyone, that nobody can really hate it
It's just unremarkable, that's why everyone forgot it.

I don't hate it, user.

MODS

finds a way

It's so aggressively mediocre that there is nothing to particularly hate.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is now the highest grossing anime film of all time.

>$358 million

the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films

Attached: 1459211535687.png (1400x1000, 1.28M)

I stopped watching it around 1/4th of the way in. I already hated both MCs by then.
I don't think I'll ever finish it.

Based memers.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

I like it.

I thought it was alright, and the majority seems to agree. Seems like this thread is more about you user.

still haven't watched it.

go back to r*ddit, trannygger

358mill box office ? holy shit that's a lot for a foreign film, let alone a Japanese film, and moreso, let alone an anime

I hate it.

This movie is unironically my favorite movie (non anime included) and I hate how you people use it to shitpost.

Attached: 1527611722071.jpg (1458x1225, 1.05M)