One Piece

This really is the decade of Zoro, isn't it?

Attached: HAKI RUNNING THROUGH MY VEINS AND SWORDS.jpg (1066x1600, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/op4kids0context/status/1103046904634634240
youtube.com/watch?v=2TuX6ZOlORM
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/938/page/4
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/913/page/11
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/913/page/10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he just can't stop winning

Attached: 1552097156965.jpg (500x688, 129K)

zoro's real backstory soon

Millennium of Zoro, eventually.

Attached: Godro.jpg (400x600, 61K)

twitter.com/op4kids0context/status/1103046904634634240

Attached: D0-AqJWUwAAoQXD.jpg (749x873, 92K)

Attached: __nami_and_nico_robin_one_piece_strong_world_and_etc_drawn_by_hairu__e3742ec1db982b19b72093e3e32f522 (650x600, 251K)

usopp,shanks and sonic
the monster trio

Attached: 70469760_p0.png (1147x1531, 1.42M)

Attached: JNpcF0I.png (364x237, 94K)

hedgehog mink with soru
dr eggman has worked with germa and vegapunk in the past

Attached: Bullying ugly guy.jpg (600x501, 97K)

would you forgive Oda if he decided that Carrot won't join the straw hats?

Attached: 1554054511865.jpg (1365x768, 66K)

>Super Sonic Sulong
He'll be one of the most OP One Piece characters.

Attached: 1435095592114.jpg (640x387, 222K)

According to Japanese folklore this is the best way to defeat a kappa, who will fight Kawamatsu?

Attached: YoshitoshiKappaControl.jpg (1588x1196, 517K)

WEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Attached: 1532022750.scottytheman_carrot2.png (792x1224, 242K)

Attached: Perona.full.439558.jpg (600x700, 206K)

>sanjobfags thinks hes going to fight queen when really hes gonna fight jobkins or x-job

Attached: hopp.png (1010x962, 521K)

ASS

Attached: Nice arch.png (172x169, 26K)

They only thought that because "both are faggots" but in the end, the only fag is Sanji and Queen got proven to be heterosexual.

>Luffy still has to fight the other gifters, headliners and the warden before Queen.
Shit will take at least 10 chapters lads.

headliners and the warden are small fry that can get one shotted
only supernovas and the commanders are worth a damn

law > zoro in a fight

Luffy is training ot fighting seriously that's why we spent half a chapter on 2 gifters.

law is fucking > luffy but oda just can't use his powers because he's too op

law can just shambles luffy underwater and kill him off in seconds like this

Would you mount Speed?

Attached: speed.jpg (895x832, 252K)

1) The room law makes must have Luffy in it but be large enough that it could still hold Luffy even if he wanted to escape.
2) Law's stamina is terrible, he would be exhausted after using this a few times and considering how long the Katakuri fight is, Luffy could simply out last him.
3) Luffy speed blitzes him before he could do anything.
4) Gear 4th snake man's range on his fists put Law in serious jeopardy.

Attached: 3234324345.jpg (794x618, 186K)

Katakuri is my husband!

Attached: Kuri.jpg (1080x1039, 398K)

No, never

Is Zoro a weaboo?

An user in the last thread asked to see THAT image. We tried to warn you. But here we are.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: cancer.jpg (1280x1097, 868K)

user carrot is cute but she isn't strong enough to be straw hat material. Her power up is only available when there is a full moon, she should be a Viva like crew member but not an official one.

Yea Forumsnons, my husband and daughter are going to wake up soon, and I wish to prepare them breakfast. What should I make?

Attached: 1555112121094.jpg (274x377, 29K)

Attached: 1523668334583.png (845x790, 411K)

She just needs to fire off a ball of blutz waves into the air to simulate the moon
Besides, she doesn't need to be the end all be all of power to be a bunny.

Meat and sake for both.

maybe youll learn your lesson, now

Attached: 1463526358005.png (111x107, 2K)

Yeah but do they need her power is the question. The strawhats really dont need her though. It's not like they've been struggling without a lookout. She doesnt really add anything outside of that like Jinbei does with his wisdom, since shes so naive and inexperienced compared to the crew.

The only thing she adds is fighting ability, and outside of her sulong form shes probably bottom 4 in the crew in terms of that. She would just be an addition for the sake of an addition, her utility isnt that high.

Chopper already fills the cute furry crew member...so why do we need her again?

Attached: 675433232243.jpg (576x566, 63K)

Chopper is a tanuki, Carrot is a bunny, that's too different roles okay. Bunnies are important features for a ship. To quote Marshmallow, "A bunny is a delightful habit, no home's complete without a rabbit." The ship has no other bunny, therefore she is perfect.

based mods

How did the princess become best girl? I knew she'd have this sort of character reveal since her bitch side was first shown. Typical oda. Cute though.

brap GANG sniff sniff

I'll take the warning. That was quite based of you, mod-kun.

Attached: 1510526161983.png (256x251, 166K)

So just a mascot character with a cute smile and big tits. Seriously? If we were going for that than Perona should have joined because she has more personality and usability as a lookout than Carrot ever will.

Attached: 876543322323.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

But not winning as much as Sanji.

Attached: one_piece_926_9.jpg (913x1300, 180K)

>tfw Zoro and Nami never properly reconciled from this fight, and never will

If Nami had made it more clear it was just bants, and Zoro hadn't taken it so personally, they would've easily been just as close as Luffy and Usopp by now.
Up to this point, they had a great dynamic going. Afterwards, all they do is bicker if they're not entirely ignoring each other's existence.

Attached: zoronami.jpg (2037x3056, 1.28M)

The headliners aren't at prison.

Are you retarded? This isnt a fight. She does this shit to half the characters in the series.

she patted his head in zou so i'd say they're pretty much best friends

Fucking Lawfags

The only reason they bicker is because Zoro is lazy and a bad sailor. Personality-wise they're good, just not as good as Nami is with Usopp.

There are 3 of them , Daifugo, Solitaire and Old Maid.

>zoro plucking a firm pink peach

Attached: 02.png (198x346, 19K)

Chapter/context/ Asking for a friend

Attached: 02b.png (367x199, 18K)

>Zoro, you got lost again, I've laid a path of booze that you have to follow. Hiyori is at the end of that path on a bed of roses. At that point you'll be so drunk you won't even be able to be repulsed about how many men have been inside her. Just a few drops, that's all she needs in her SNATCH

Attached: PLEASE_FUCK_MY_SISTER.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Attached: 03.png (156x195, 12K)

Attached: ch819.png (631x335, 86K)

Fight, disagreement, whatever you want to call it really. We know she's not 100% serious, otherwise she wouldn't let the debts off so easily for things they would've done anyways.
And yeah, it's because she constantly does shit like that Zoro thought she was serious, and took the insult to his honor a lot more harshly than intended. And it soured their relationship. Not to the point they don't like or don't care about each other, but it set the tone for nothing but bickering instead of actually being close friends.

Attached: 03b.png (269x274, 21K)

cute

Attached: 06.png (378x353, 26K)

For some reason I have this really clear memory of what I think was the 4kids version of this scene.
Daz asks Zoro how he could have dodged all those rocks and Zoro remarks
>"How do I explain mind over matter to an idiot?"

I can't find any clip of it on youtube, but I coulda sworn it was something like that.
Anyone else remember this?

Attached: tumblr_oxibpdu7zV1wntix3o1_500.gif (500x300, 1.04M)

>in her SNATCH

Attached: 1547477686759.jpg (688x418, 441K)

If she was a real centaur then yes.
But she's a smile fruit user. That's a line I won't cross.

Depending on your meaning, my answer would either be yes or YES

Only if she smiles during

Someone... Please help me kill the hype...!!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-20-52-26-1.png (233x577, 139K)

Wish granted. Next week will be a Franky chapter.

I dont care if she doesn't join, but I at least hope she sticks around as a recurring character.

Zoro's 4kids actor should have been kept Piccoro fucking sucks, just listen to how the 4kids Va says his attacks compared to the funi one, I kinda found amusement in 4kids Chopper's voice changing with his transformations

She's been around for four years, even if she never gets seen again she had a very good run. She's a fun character, I would certainly enjoy her enthusiasm but there's no pressing need in the story for it either. We'll see.

Found the line, you were close user
>how do you explain mind over matter to a giant pocket knife
And boy, was that scene painful to listen to

Attached: 1433274540932.jpg (1025x695, 387K)

Okay, so I wasn't crazy.

Honestly, it's not a bad line minus the pocket knife thing. And it's kinda funny how close they got with calling it mind over matter.

Attached: 1504570284438.gif (600x338, 2.57M)

which real life person/celeb/actress is hyori's looks based on?

How big is Otoko's cock?

Reminds me of a really great futa on female doujin that was probably one of my best faps ever. Would jump right back on it if I weren't no fapping.

>an egg for every strawhat
I feel like they're forgetting someone.

Attached: D3wMLlUXsAAIRyK.jpg (1200x850, 238K)

Ehhh yeah there is. She's passing on the Dawn of the World dream from Pedro, she's the closest character to reinforce that theme right now.

>(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
>opens pic
>ah, i see.
>GOOD.

Attached: qTcUzyn.jpg (751x645, 38K)

Where the fuck is this image from? No one in OP's ever said anything that dark.

it's a slave from sabaody right?

Nah, it's from 906.

He was one of the guys keeping the elevators going during the Reverie I think.

Attached: Dark Piece.png (451x261, 98K)

>tfw Foxy is a Shichibukai

But he's not.

Attached: pnt.png (737x277, 163K)

why do i hate carrot so much

>tfw Foxy is a failed abortion from Big Mom

They really made some effort to keep Brook's from being creepy.

You've been paying too much attention to these threads.

H-He's ok right?

Attached: 1555074270545.png (581x565, 123K)

>kimono decorated by helms
HMMM
WHAT COULD THIS MEAN

...I see.

Welcome to the Holy Land Mary Geoise, home of the world's creators. Enjoy your stay.
Other wonders include harems of sex slaves, eyes being gouged out for sport, and things that cause ex-slaves to be mute and commit suicide when they return to their homelands.

Attached: 0906-005.jpg (921x1300, 370K)

I mean carrot is basically just camie, so you probably hate genki girls in general.

How'd you miss that, user? It was pretty horrific when juxtaposed with how happily Shirahoshi & co. were riding the lift and enjoying the view.

He is the new homie for the Queen Mama Chanter

One Piece gets dark all the time, it just rarely kills people on screen. It's rarer for an island not to have something fucked up happen on it.

Name a better ass in One Piece, you cant

cutest one piece character?

Attached: el abominacion.jpg (225x350, 23K)

...Okay. Question then. With shit like this, why is Oda pretending this is for kids? Isn't that kind of irresponsible?

the apex chad of one piece

It's for kids in Japan. Fist of the North Star is also a kid's show in Japan. Americans are just pussies. There were parents who freaked out when their kids watched Gremlins for fuck's sake. I loved Gremlins as a kid but apparently it was inappropriate.

Attached: runa.png (901x632, 638K)

How can Hancock and Shirahoshi even compete? Hiyori is eternal wife status.

Hammock gave Luffy a cute fake nose and moustache, her cuteness factor is still up there!

As the other user said, Japan's standards are different.

Attached: 0763-003.jpg (1066x1600, 413K)

doffy's dad was really fucking retarded if he thought they were going to get accepted into society after everything the tenryuubito have done
deserves what he got

How was he supposed to know people have feelings?

Celestial Dragons are extremely sheltered from everything happening around them. There's really no way he'd know about anything happening unless he ended up stranded in a public space a la Mjosgard.

>heavenly offering/heavenly tribute was mentioned this early
God. You really do have to pay attention to every dialogue bubble in this series, unless it's like "UWAAAH!!!"

And she even WORE it to demonstrate!

atleast usopp and franky look alright

they made usopp sort of handsome and everyone else disgusting
fucking usoppfags

she'll make a great mommy

she can mount me

do smiles have human forms or did i speedread the part where they explain?

Nah, literally permanently disfigured. So if you say have a ant head growing out of your face or something, you'll never get laid. Unless you go for Lola.

enormous large smooth feminine horse penis

hancock is pure and pirate queen

Attached: 3Iim.gif (500x350, 863K)

>"I-I want to mount this lovely mosshead, but I can't! I'm the daughter of a samurai!"

Attached: hiyori nervous.png (140x190, 27K)

It seems like they're permanently disfigured, but we did see some smile users have toggleable abilities on Zou, with hands turning into wolfs heads or horns.

It isn't clear whether those have been retconned or if there's an explanation.

This qt3.14

Attached: kawaii as fuck.png (499x506, 279K)

Will Zoro fuck Hiyori and continue the Kozuki bloodline for Momonosuke?

Attached: 1548658171729.gif (400x372, 533K)

Baby 5 is Baby #1 in my heart

Attached: tumblr_od2q8a6DaK1rzu84po1_500.png (479x440, 408K)

He's got pussy waiting for him. And I don't mean Robin or the ghost chick.

omelet, you can use "milk" from your customers.

Is it bad that I want Saber to voice Hiyori

Attached: 1532856167672.jpg (686x441, 210K)

Tashigi?

For some reason I keep picturing
Miyuki Sawashiro as her voice actor. No clue why, but it seems fitting in my head.

I forgot to add that I know she just voiced Pudding but its stuck in my head for whatever reason.

>tfw baby 5 only joined doflamingo because she wanted to feel needed

Attached: 1554953612422.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

How'd you know?

Attached: 1507847641996.jpg (594x708, 147K)

I bet he would hatefuck Tashigi cause she kinda looks like Kuina. There should be a doujin of that

Would Toei hire her again if she auditioned for her?

But she hates him.

Attached: tumblr_mx5ief0Wek1s8g5keo1_500.gif (500x269, 602K)

I doubt anyone auditions for One Piece. Agents put their feelers out and you are probably forced at gunpoint to accept the role, or face the wrath of the Toei-kuza.

Do ya know what tsundere means, son? Does your old man need to sit down and have a little chat with ya?

Nah. That's the good type of pouting. The "We should've smashed already, what are you waiting for??" type.

The Dynamic Duo!

Attached: 5e7342.jpg (500x322, 39K)

>zoro gets the used up whore
zoro fags stay losing

But why be tsundere when Zoro already said he doesn't treat her normally because of Kuina?

Could Zoro even smash her without getting PTSD?

Attached: 2D8Ff.jpg (1600x900, 113K)

Buggy you absolute madman

Is that why Sugita voiced Katakuri?

Attached: wierdzoroface.png (305x261, 154K)

Probably. I love Sugita and his voice is fitting, but he really fucking phoned it in, in my opinion.

Doesn't Oda pick voices for certain characters specifically? I know he intended for Ivankov to be voiced by a real life okama he was friends with

What's Buggy's endgame?

>endgame
>implying Buggy isnt eternal

Finding Captain John's treasure.

Why does Dragon look absolutely fuck all like Garp or Luffy?

I agree with Law

He takes up after his mother.

Splitting the atom

Tashigi and Perona are the only girls I prefer their design more post time skip.

Luffy looks a hell of a lot like Dragon in Gear 4.

Attached: Snakeman.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I'm convinced Dragon reproduced asexually. Ivankov had something to do with it.

She knows he wants her to be better. She just lashes out in frustration because she hates to disappoint him. The moment they learn about eachother's past, they'll fuck like baboons.

Attached: 51448053_534539693702165_8506052197749484729_n.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Hiyori is a prostitute. You don't wife prostitutes.

Fuck Oda's female characters. Their faces are not more different than CTRL+ALT+DEL's B^U and everybody has the same body and the same DD cup.

Bring back early Nami, wtf is the current thot.

I unironically love this. Better than what we have nowadays instead of the early OP.

I love soft, long-haired Nami.

Making me hope for a fanart you ass.

Did you take your estrogen this morning, Ch’Quan?

She has zero personality nowadays aside from screaming at and punching the team.

Yes, as opposed to her former personality of
>MONEYMONEYMONEY

Too many people nowadays, Luffy/Zoro/Nami was the best crew.

Didn't we just recently have Nami act all flustered when an ugly old man showed interest in her?

Attached: borsa.png (609x455, 371K)

>Hiyori is eternal wife status.

For some reason I'm still not comfortable with her. It went too easy. Given the stuff she did as Komurasaki and how she ended up with the pompadour pimp, while the kappa is still in prison, and someone having spilled the beans about the pictogram, she may pull some shit. Given how Oda made a point about mentioning that it was decided that she stay behind to max the chances to keep the lineage alive, she may feel some resentment about being the one to live through 2 decades of oppression, while Momo got to skip all that and gets to rub his head in the bosoms of women he meets.

I haven't watched since Sabo came back during the Dressarossa (?) arc. Last thing I remember is Luffi and an Amazon girl in a Colosseum fighting some sort of tourney with the spring spring guy.

I sorta got bored and the weekly schedule wasn't keeping me hooked. Is it worth it coming back to OP?

fuck off tranny

>watched
No. Read it or don’t bother, the anime is garbage

>Is it worth it coming back to OP?
Absolutely. It's been a trip ever since then. We know Kaido's powers now.

Attached: Kaido's_Dragon_Form.png (1133x694, 1.32M)

Fuck I meant read. I meant if the manga picked up in quality. I don't know why but early dressarrossa felt like a drag.

>Wano is adapted by MADHOUSE, 13 episodes for each act

y/n

>he doesn't know about Rocinante
>he doesn't know about Katakuri
>he doesn't know about Jack the Jobber
I envy you, you've got such sights to see.

Or becoming the best navigator. Or being the clever gal in the middle of a bunch of stubborn and stupid boys. Or just staying generally adventurous, looking for the ship and weather.

Current Nami is Marge-tier placeholder.

yes

Attached: King_face.png (1280x714, 897K)

I'd stop at Sanji, Sanji-Zoro chemistry is the best. Franki would be a nice later addition if he was less autistic. He barely interacts with the team, though not as bad as Robin.

Threads are so dead during Zoro chapter weeks.
He really stopped the fun pace of wano in its tracks.

>Sanji-Zoro chemistry is the best
Is it? It's pretty tired gag.

>watched

Attached: 1534399358380.jpg (594x439, 57K)

I already corrected myself, stop bullying me.

YOU FUCK

Good fucking lord

Attached: 1457713345146.png (643x480, 332K)

Is Super Powers the worst opening in the entire series? It genuinely makes me want to kill myself.

Attached: dotell.jpg (232x178, 25K)

Doesn't make it bad compared to what we have with Pika-Pika Chopper, non-existent Nico and Franky, present day Chad Usopp, and pun machine Brook (which basically took Usopp's role).

Jinbe is a living trope, Oda got reactionary with age or why do we get so much samurai circlejerk. Small plug-ins like Kumadori were cool but now it's LOOK AT MY JAPANESE TRADITIONS shitshow.

Why is Praline so fucking hot? Her voice actress makes my penis become the big penis.

It's pretty cheesy, but at least it's not boring shit like One Day.

Because she’s like 15 ft tall, has freckles and sharp teeth
100% looks like a girl that would have a southern American voice
That’s a winning combination

Y'know, the thing that bugs me the most is that even though everyone is redesigned to look more realistic, Usopp still has a Pinocchio nose.

Oda's been in top form since the end of Dressrosa (though reading through Dressrosa in one go is much better than having to follow it weekly.

add usopp and you're correct

>year of Sanji
>Sanji does absolutely nothing
>year of Zoro
>Zoro does absolutely nothing
checks out

Attached: jinbe.jpg (1046x1094, 602K)

Personally for me, ever since 790 and beyond (ending 10 chapters of Dressrosa), we've basically been at pre-ts quality. There are moments that absolutely go beyond pre-ts quality, like 907 908 921-925, but for the most part we've been close.

Going back through, I've found that reading FI, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa with what we know now makes a more enjoyable experience. For instance, Momo's whole deal with being a dragon only makes sense with Wano for context. Also, I enjoy reading the colored version which helps with some of the seemingly messier panels.

There's still problems with those arcs, and there's been a lot of valid criticism, but they become more enjoyable to read in one go then they were at a weekly pace.

Southern Belle Praline? Oh my stars

Attached: Praline-Sun-Pirates.png (3126x3013, 1.92M)

Birdcage bitching aside, Dressrosa still had some kino.

Attached: 0790-004.jpg (760x1200, 279K)

>rebecca on her knees
oh lawdy lawd

>doffy spends 10 minutes waddling down the street looking for luffy
>h-haha you can barely stand
>gets instantly btfo by g4 again
Dumbest fucking character.

Attached: 1548835753122.png (402x234, 116K)

The four bad parts of Dressrosa are the birdcage, Luffy having to reach Doflamingo like 3-4 separate times, a ton of named characters that don't seem to have much reason (until the end) and Law's plan being pretty convoluted. The last two points are a non-issue with the benefit of rereading, and the second points gets better with reading it in one go. The only remaining narrative problem is the birdcage, and there isn't really a way to fix it, but just by itself it doesn't make the arc irredeemable.

Dressrosa had lots of great moments
>Zoro dicing up a mountain
>Kyros' Trueno Bastardo
>"No, you're in my way"
>God Usopp
>both Sugar's defeats
>Sai taking the Don name
>all of Bartolomoe
People may have the issue with its length, but that's only because there's lots of characters to set up, and world building has always been the strongest aspect of OP, so complaining about them is rather missing the point of the whole manga.

That hand is still bothering me

>HELP ME SAKAZUKI!!!
>I CAN’T CUT THE BIRDCAGE!!!
>DOFLAMINGO’S GONNA KILL ME!!
>HELP PLEASE SAKAZUKI I’LL STOP CALLING THE SHICHIBUKAI GAY!!

Attached: E37E42C5-3BDC-400E-A0CF-8DD899ABFAD2.jpg (996x525, 122K)

>Dear Luffy, Zoro, Law, Sabo, Burgess and Fujitora
>I have locked you in this cage and you can only get out by killing me
>there is no way this could possibly backfire

FASTER THAN A CHARLOTTE
TERRIFYING SCREAM
ENRAGED AND FULL OF ANGER
HE IS HALF MAN AND HALF PROPENE
KING'S THE SEARING MONSTER
BREATHING SMOKE AND FIRE
CLOSING IN WITH VENGEANCE SOARING HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

HE
IS
THE PAINKILLER

THIS
IS
THE PAINKILLER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: King-the-Wildfire.jpg (640x345, 77K)

>tips your yonkou over

gonna replace half these words with job and jobber when he loses to sanji

At last, the abyss stares back

Will Kaido demote him when he finds out that Big Mom joined the Ninja-Pirate-Samurai-Mink alliance?

characters that wear hats are the best

Attached: ptty.jpg (650x828, 224K)

Damn, what killed the hype?

If he really wanted to help he could just push this kairoseki plant by his fruit power or just cut the cage. Fuji was just acting his "help".

Attached: frankyCoupdePoo.jpg (704x396, 14K)

>right before king reports the news to kaido, the latter will confess him, in a state of sad emotional drunkenness, that linlin was the only woman that he had ever loved and that, in reality, he meant no harm to her
>king then starts to panic, trying to find any excuse possible to tell kaido that linlin didn't indeed drown
>a den-den-mushi then rings
>it's queen from udon's prison
>there's silence for a few seconds
>"KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU TOOK CARE OF THE OLD HAG? IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE? WHY IS SHE HERE?!?"
>kaido death-stares king

>wasn't i supposed to join luffy's crew?
>ahh nevermind i've been blueballing everyone since fishnigger island

>The four bad parts of Dressrosa are the birdcage, Luffy having to reach Doflamingo like 3-4 separate times, a ton of named characters that don't seem to have much reason (until the end) and Law's plan being pretty convoluted.
so pretty much all of it

Remove the cloak
Remove the long hair
Remove the eternal scowl

Looks pretty close to them.

Attached: 62425e1agy1g20pjlhc60j20m80m8mxs.jpg (800x800, 37K)

Attached: 62425e1agy1g20pjlj2mej20m80m8dgf.jpg (800x800, 36K)

Attached: 62425e1agy1g20pjlgahdj20m80m8jrm.jpg (800x800, 24K)

Attached: 62425e1agy1g20pjlg3zbj20m80m8t92.jpg (800x800, 28K)

Attached: 62425e1agy1g20pjlg585j20m80m874k.jpg (800x800, 25K)

Attached: 62425e1agy1g20pjljdu7j20m80m8dgg.jpg (800x800, 36K)

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit
Go back to the elephant

Attached: ef7b203f48663a104a676ce3942990bf.jpg (735x662, 87K)

isn't that obvious? Law cut a mountain with a single no name attack while Zoro has to tryhard for 30 chapters to do that

Attached: 1504901341368.jpg (736x691, 49K)

Attached: 1553172556358.jpg (350x413, 47K)

Attached: 62425e1agy1g20pjlg9pdj20m80m8aa8.jpg (800x800, 22K)

Thread reminder that Vivi will get the Nikyu dick

Attached: sexual tension.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Attached: 62425e1agy1g20pjlk5uxj20m80m8mxu.jpg (800x800, 38K)

this can't be happening

Attached: 1553352291890.png (625x847, 72K)

Attached: 62425e1agy1g20pjlfldyj20m80m8glx.jpg (800x800, 27K)

When was the last time you have been TOO HAPPY, lads?

Attached: toohappy.png (157x131, 19K)

>could have easily dumpstered Hawkins (WHOM HAS SAME BOUNTY), dual scythes, and fat Gilgamesh
>gets showered with nails when he has CoO & CoA, jobs to 1 hit, and gets his sword stolen

unfortunately no; fuck Oda

when Zoro didn't job to one hit

Threesome when?

Attached: 1555060476690.jpg (342x274, 58K)

I miss him so much

Attached: Jinbe chilling.jpg (1280x1194, 368K)

Oh damn scary Brook, pretty nice

They all look nice to be honest, good set.

Toko is NOT for lewd

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

I could forgive it all Oda if you didnt fucking have him be knocked out because lolhunger&poison and put to sleep, which means he wont be seen/relevant for many chapters in wano

otoko's dick is too big, won't fit inside of Zoro

This.

Attached: -4894243811347573155.jpg (714x1000, 177K)

>1h30 of screaming and flashlights

sluts

also when there's a lot more action than text
also Sonic vs Genos; that fight was kino

>which means he wont be seen/relevant for many chapters in wano

exactly, now there will have to be another confrontation with fat Gilgamesh just to get his sword back - even though the first time they didn't do shit to each other - what was the fucking point of that in the first place?

Attached: 1540569617450.png (593x580, 621K)

i wanna kusu kusu her if you know what im saying

She could just massage testicles until she grows up

She's a pure daughterfu and nothing else.
CEASE.

Attached: One Happy Family.jpg (925x431, 48K)

UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OLD IS GOOOOD
NEW IS BAAAD

Attached: 1520794448373.png (244x270, 26K)

I fucking hate dumblr style art.

I forget how much Zoro used to bleed and get cut up, no he just has a dumb eye scar and is basically untouchable

>untouchable
?

just recently he jobs to 1 hit by a literal WHO - whom was only around for 1 chapter

Attached: download.jpg (261x193, 16K)

not really interested in whatever happens in new one piece

Thank you...!!

Sincerely,

>Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Isis fruit

FYTF

Back home

Attached: vivi-isis-colored.jpg (3037x1602, 981K)

That's pretty gay homie.
And let's be honest, you're just hoping your apathy will somehow make up for your lack of an argument.

there is a sequel?

nah it's robin

that's a one cursed image

Vivi's nipples are BLESSED.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TuX6ZOlORM

Unironically this

understandable, funny how pic related also applies to your post

Attached: goodnight sweet prince.jpg (2000x1200, 486K)

Attached: 1554079857028.jpg (181x377, 24K)

While she's deceiving me
She cuts my security
Has she got control of me
I turn to her and say
Don't switch the blade on the guy in shades oh no

Attached: franky-x-robin.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Thats some incredible reading speed Kizaru. How much of Wano did you skip?

This is also cursed

F

It’s going to happen

Attached: 3590038A-6875-472F-9540-825E0488A5B2.png (1091x1600, 854K)

I'm hoping you're trolling to make a point.

Unironically none; see

explain

Attached: vivi-and-duck-animal-whos-name-I-forgot.jpg (491x600, 73K)

Unironically no; point

That's ignoring several factors which were more predominant in making Zoro faint.

see

did he somehow undergo all the damage he took during thriller bark? I'd understand if that were the case

He fainted because of the combination of subsisting off of poisonous food and also getting injured. If it was just about his pain threshold you would have a point.

Rate my Husbando

1.Madara
2.Phoenix Wright
3.Law
4.Hawk
5.Zoro

Well then thats an impressive speed cause Kamazou was foreshadowed for 27 chapters before the dual, his picture was shown and he was mentioned several times as a dangerous murderer thats evading Wano authorities. Also Zoro fainted from something completely unrelated to the fight, hunger or food poisoning.

Read slower next time, you're skipping all the important parts.

Attached: 1552358048790.png (348x437, 92K)

only if you rate my wife at least 9 / 10.

Attached: perona-front-profile.jpg (690x1150, 308K)

I give her a 10.

Attached: b42abb35e3c7d290ebbd42c09b2f567b--excited-meme-pretty-eyes.jpg (210x229, 8K)

this is apparently kikunojo, a kabuki actor from the edo period who took many female roles in his career

Attached: kiku.jpg (756x1600, 261K)

>skipping all the important parts

I'm sorry; I seem to recall that Zoro is able to use both CoO and CoA - both of which would have prevented or at least lessened the effects of that 1 hit - especially since Hyou, whom is also a swordsman with CoA, is able to apply it to his body.

>my image still gets reposted
Hey, nice.

I think Yasu is the traitor.
He gave Zoro a drink.
Zoro has certainly told what about the alliance

Ebisu town is poor
I'm sure you get a reward for information from the rebellion, like food or money.

What does that have to do with his stomach?

So Kiku is a man after all.
That's fine, I'd suck her feminine penis.

NOOOOOOOOO DON'T MAKE HER CRY

why does she have bloody knees...?

Attached: 1536685079891.gif (367x265, 558K)

It's cool, you can be proud

Early OP art looked like crap.

Otoko is an abortion ..

He uses CoO and/or CoA to avoid or defend against the hit from literal WHO respectively, at the very least lessen it's damage.

we would be a discordfag in these days

Is Otama Hiyori's daughter?
Tengu is a Kozuki allie

he*

She's just a friendly little sister

Attached: ∶D.png (71x113, 8K)

>So Kiku is a man after all.
nah, i'm still saying that she's a woman but i think oda will definitely tackle her upbrining in such a male-dominated society like wano. reminder that the nine scabbards' kanji also literally translates into "something something men"

Attached: nalum.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Oh wait you said O-tama, disregard

What if Kyoshiro is the Kappa and he has a pompadour to hide the kappa bald spot?

Amazing how he can be in 2 places at once.

he obviously killed mingo and took the string fruit for himself

Canon Rapist

1.Big Mom
2.Blackbeard4
3.Orochi
4.Queen
5.Doflamingo

>this guy is stronger than Katakuri
what went right?

Attached: lucky-roo-13289.jpg (350x490, 45K)

2nd TalkOP Popularity Poll Results (Week 2)
>1. Luffy
>2. Zoro
>3. Sanji
>4. Nami
>5. Robin
>6. Law
>7. Ace
>8. Chopper
>9. Katakuri
>10. Sabo
Results are updated every Friday with final results being published on June 14.

Attached: 1554753467056.jpg (1368x1080, 539K)

carrot too

Please never post again

Then you have all very lovely husbandos

Attached: crying-perona.gif (500x300, 704K)

You cant rape a prostitute its call theft.

>8. chopper
>9. katakuri
fuck whoever took this poll

>kills someone in the very first chapter
Lucky Roo tried to let us know Shanks is a villain. We didn't listen.

who's the prostitute?

Katafags btfo

Orichi cant be a rapist because he only fucks whores.

reminder that the suspicious ebisu town water THAT ODA FOCUSED ON ZORO DRINKING FOR SEVERAL PANELS, was the cause of his fainting

Attached: 05 (3).png (932x1300, 507K)

Nah that sounds like too much of an asspull and a macguffaw.

"YEAR OF ZORO" Final Battle Outcomes Tier List

GODA-TIER
>zoro + luffy vs. kaido
>zoro vs. kaido in any way shape or form

HIGH-TIER
>zoro vs. king
>zoro vs. queen

GOOD-TIER
>zoro vs. orochi if he's actually not a shitter

MEH-TIER
>zoro vs. jack
>zoro vs. kyoshiro
>zoro vs. orochi if hes a meme

SHIT-TIER
>zoro vs. x-drake
>zoro vs. hawkins
>zoro with sanji vs. anyone

Attached: zoro (2).png (494x431, 27K)

He focused on that because even though they are poor as fuck and most likely barely have any clean water they decided to share it with Zoro anyway. Zoro sees the drinking well and how shitty it looks and tries to reject the water because they need it more than he does. Ebisu Town's gonna be attacked in the future and Zoro will save it to repay their kindness.

What's with Zoro's inconsistent resilience ? He took 10 times worse and didn't collapse 30 seconds later

Attached: fu.png (834x675, 293K)

zoro vs kyoshiro will be it

We don't need that anyway since he was literally stated to be eating poisonous fish. The water being likely poisoned is only a bonus, but not needed.

>zoro tries to haki shockwave a literal infant
what a monster

Attached: hyaa.png (217x193, 35K)

i guess that hunger sfx from his stomach before he passed out was an asspull

Read the thread or go back to the chapter threads for 938. Your kneejerk reaction seems valid at first, but there was later found evidence that defeats your point. It's already been gone over 10 times this thread.

because its zoro

Attached: Erza_in_OVA_8.png (300x300, 145K)

it will be Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen, no one else can give them a good fight

Why are OPtards so pathetic? Your mary sue protagonist lost in a realistic way for once in his life and you're just coming up with excuses for it.

I don't usually post on OP threads, i'll read.

its funny that the only strawhat that could fight, not beat, but fight king is sanji so its pretty much confirmed hes reserved for the big dicks

>aaaaaa Luffy help me

There is no way Sanji is ready for a yonkou commander. These are all G4 level opponents, he wouldn't stand a chance.

It's not excuses, just the logic behind why it happened. It'd be inconsistent if it was just the scythe injury, thankfully there's more to it.

i remember when luffy's stomach growled before kaido knocked him out yes

Apologize!

Attached: d59c499ec424c7a33dfdf89c6c8099b3.jpg (374x374, 31K)

So that's the macguffin of this arc? Fishman Island had the blood loss, now we have poisoned fish?

zoro vs zoro

>Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen
sanji cant even handle vergo and a genie
only luffy and zoro can even begin to dream about beating king/queen

Luffy vs Kaido
Luffy vs King
Luffy vs Queen
Luffy vs Jack
Luffy vs Kyoshiro
Luffy vs Big Mom
Luffy vs Smoothie
Luffy vs The Flying Six
Luffy vs Kid
Momonosuke vs Orochi

Attached: 8zq1on.jpg (932x595, 280K)

Oh hi. I'm the pose for Gear 5.

Attached: 0790-001.jpg (1520x1200, 495K)

>hunger sfx
diarrhea sfx

Wait, are people really saying that Sanji is even close to Zoro's level ? People can't possibly be this stupid, right ? Right ?

Attached: 9CFZfEW.png (372x215, 93K)

but Sanji is stronger than Zoro

Attached: job.png (912x788, 457K)

>Gear 5: BEAM MAN

Attached: BEAM.jpg (550x400, 69K)

It's cute that you've learned a term, but Zoro eating poisoned fish isn't a Macguffin. If it is, explain how.

>cowboy nami

Attached: 1540203160465.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

There's no way Sanji got so much stronger in such a short time, r-right?

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 348 - 4.jpg (1066x1600, 382K)

they're just baiting

>sanji cant even handle vergo and a genie
at least he didn't faint when he fought them

Attached: 1553294573293.jpg (224x225, 11K)

I'm sorry; what sfx?

>zoro vs. hawkins
already sort of could've happened; disappointing nonetheless - they have the same bounty but Zoro could've easily wiped the floor with Hawkins

Well what's the right trope here? Deus ex machina?

I want Nami's soles on my face

Attached: hmmmm.png (420x357, 432K)

Yeah, he fainted to something even worse.

Attached: blocks your path.jpg (654x705, 82K)

Not the guy you replied to but the trope is

>Oda is a hack

>

Attached: natsu kimoe.jpg (1280x1920, 354K)

No, dude. That's even further off. Explain how Zoro eating poisoned fish is "an act of god saving him in the nick of time with no buildup."

they probably
no
definitely stink

Yeah he almost broke his leg, you know, his main use for attacking. Vergo didn't even need to use hardening, his bamboo stick, or go gigamode.

It's definitely an asspull since poisoned fish weren't established as having an effect on anyone previously.

>implying that's bad

Sanji just got knocked back, like Kaido who was knocked back by Luffy
Zoro faint for several hours from ONE HIT

Nope, not suspicious at all that this pose shows up again in Wano, where G5 will be developed.

Attached: 08 (3).png (895x1300, 263K)

i dont understand, whats the asspull? do you know what that word means?

>972

NAMI CONFIRMED DEAD IN CHP 972 GG LuNa FAGS

Based

That's not how it works. If you eat poisoned food, it's going to have an effect if you're a regular human. Luffy STILL suffered from eating poisonous food after Zou, so yes, there's a precedent. Not that something as basic as that needs a precedent.

Oda is a hack it doesn't matter what fancy terms you use to obfuscate this

Not the guy you replied to, but it means shit.

ex.
>Zoro fainting to that one hit is an asspull.

how zolofags will ever recover

Attached: 1554099117090.png (617x320, 97K)

How much Beli do I need to smell Nami's soles after a hot sweaty day?

For all the faggots who keep saying it makes sense that Zoro fainted to one hit from a literal WHO, tell me; what would be wrong with the world if Zoro didn't faint, beat fat Gilgamesh, and got his sword back?

Nah, i dont think he'll get gear 5 before awakening his DF. At best this superior CoA will lead to a mastered version of gear 4, with both the speed of snakeman and the power of bondman

100.000 beli
every month for the rest of your life

Attached: 1549649643558.jpg (650x846, 87K)

>uses fancy words himself
I know some of you like meming about it, but there's no weight behind what you're saying unless you explain why Oda's a hack in this instance.

Nothing, Oda just like to shit on characters in their respective thematically arcs.

well firstly kamazou isn't a literal who, he's been teased for a long ass time
secondly oda probably has plans for shusui in this arc, so zoro needed to faint for the sake of plot

tank man > bounceman = snakeman

>ignoring everything else that led to it
You guys keep making this mistake. If you don't want to be swatted like flies, don't cover your eyes from the actual situation.

I miss gangster gastino bros

>mentioned on one panel 10 chapters ago
please

>what would be wrong with the world if Zoro didn't faint, beat fat Gilgamesh, and got his sword back?
If luffy is doing his training shit you cant have zoro running around one shotting everything

Attached: 0fc.gif (350x263, 976K)

Zoro can't be hurt by toxicity. Look at Whiskey Peak, he said he can't get drunk. Why would poisoned fish work if alcohol, which is also poison, doesn't work either?
Idiots.

Attached: 3413185_1384872350097.06res_500_281.jpg (500x281, 24K)

T.retard, Tankman is a defense only form and Boundman is clearly the most powerful form, he was able to destroy a city with king kong gun just by launching Doffy, while King cobra just pushed Katakuri a few meteres back

user, kamazou has been teased since the very first chapter of wano what the hell are you talking about

Attached: happy samurai jack.png (120x141, 10K)

>zolo can't handle one poisonous fish
lol

Attached: Kawamatsu_Manga_Infobox.png (210x338, 58K)

Zoro has a high alcohol tolerance. Alcohol is a specific kind of "poison". There are different types of poison. Poisonous fish is a different type of poison than alcohol. Idiot.

would you user?

Attached: 995e656c71f204b29e8dfee99030fc44.png (800x800, 444K)

>implying i was talking about powerlevels

>one
ruh roh

>alcohol, which is also poison
Hard cringe

Bend her over, empty my balls into her vagoo and bail asap

Alright dudes I'm throwing in the towel. I thought it was just the scythe stab Zoro fainted from, didn't see the gurgle sfx and forgot he was eating poison. You guys can keep arguing but we're on the back foot.

but i don't have that much...

no please in character LARP as sanji while im zoro

but literally nobody argues about it

>Zoro choose to sacrifice his life for Sanji's
>Autist use this in a character wars
My heart is bleeding

Attached: 1551619299932.jpg (184x250, 5K)

Like 50% of the thread about it. When "i-it was just the scythe!" mumblers got BTFO 2 weeks ago.

Friendly reminder that zolo couldn’t even cut doffy’s birdcage despite going all out.

Faggot

Nobody could.

Doffy's birdcage is literally the dumbest concept in the series. It really is the one thing in the series you should just forget about, because Zoro and Fujitora can cut a fucking string. Strings can't be strong.

reminder that a fucking admiral couldn't deal with that shit

what a fuckin terrible chapter god damn
>wall of texts everywhere
>its filler no matter or something anyone could have figured
>at the end the grandpa OBVIOUSLY HAS HAKI and they OBVIOUSLY FUCK UP THE GUARDS
>queen OBVIOUSLY DOES NOTHING and the guy in prison OBVIOUSLY wont be shown for the next 10 chapters

oda you fuckin talentless hack

Attached: 1533308161631.jpg (463x399, 30K)

Knowing that there are people who unironicaly have this opinion saddens me

Does someone have the image of Choppers different forms, pre and post timeskip, side to side?

I was wondering when someone would make a post like this. Back to your MHA threads, zoomie.

the worst thing is that Komurasaki just got turned into a new Rebecca, guess Pudding is the last female character with some kind of depth in one piece

Unironically drop One Piece, what a terrible opinion.

Daily reminder that this cage made of the same strings as doffy's clone.

At least people are punching people in MHA and moving fast. This is a shounen. WHERE IS THE PUNCHING?

>fightfag

Attached: 1540242470899.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

low to medium quality bait

Good eye.

Holy fuck I see it. Works perfectly with the deflect Haki too.

Birdcage is a brainlet filter to see who understands the point of Dressrosa arc

>respective thematically arcs
If that's the case with Zoro then Hackda should've made him wipe the floor with Hawkins (whom has the same bounty), not job to one hit from literal who, and not have his sword stolen by fat Gilgamesh in the first place.

The chapter we see him in action is the same chapter he jobs to Zoro. If he's so great then why doesn't he get more chapters like Mr. 1, Kaku, Ryuma, Pica etc.?

Just like how you covered your eyes from my question?

Luffy got to do training shit back in WCI (which was bullshit btw, Katakuri should've won easily), but how is Luffy training to do mutually exclusive with Zoro one shotting? In fact the contrast would make the situation even better. Not like Hawkins (way before Luffy began trying to improve his CoA; also Zoro could've easily one shotted even though they have the same bounty), Kamazou, and fat Gilgamesh are going to be in the final fight.

Where do you see any gurgle sfx on that page?

That was the same arc where Zoro said that there was nothing he could cut during his fight with Pica.

redpill me

well
alright
that's a good point.
oda still should've put zoro and fuji and kin in a situation where they're too occupied to try cutting the cage.

>The chapter we see him in action is the same chapter he jobs to Zoro. If he's so great then why doesn't he get more chapters like Mr. 1, Kaku, Ryuma, Pica etc
this might just be the most retarded thing posted ITT

JB translated it as "dizzy." Viz will solve it, but MS translated it as "gurgle." Dizzy still works because you can get dizzy very easily from bad nutrition, speaking from personal experience.

Just gonna leave this here

Attached: Glurrgg.png (118x407, 47K)

>Luffy gets advanced CoO on Sanji's arc(the color of Haki that Sanji should he the best at)
>Luffy's is now training to get advanced CoA instead of Zoro(The color Zoro should be the master)
Wtf is going on?!

explain

I'm not him, but think. For the citizens of Dressrosa, what does the Birdcage represent?

Did he shit himself?

Luffy has to surpass Roger user. The guy stronger than Rayleigh and Shanks, who both have fucking insane Haki on all fronts.

>Sanji good at CoO
>Zoro good at CoA

Is it just me or does the reverse make more sense? It feels like their fighting styles would be better suited to the opposite haki type.

Zoro's gonna get a new sword and learn how to cover his blades in haki permanently so what's the problem here? Also that's their specialty of haki, not mastery.

Dressrosa is a smaller scale version of the entire one piece story. You have pirates fighting for treasure in the colosseum while a celestial dragon is erasing history and political enemies. When the celestial dragon's secrets are revealed he decides to kill all the civilians and not even the marines and revolutionaries can protect them so its up to Luffy to defeat him as the natural enemy of God.

Sure but wth, Luffy is stealing too much of the spotlight, hell this prison subplot had more focus than Sanji's fight against Page one, his first fight since FI

>Viz will solve it
Viz already did

Fujitora deliberately avoided cutting it so that the marines don't get crowned as the saviors.

Oh jesus lmao. Ultra btfo for the non-gurgle side then.

Sanji already got plenty of spotlight. Oda's actually giving him some love now, his suit looks dope, has dope powers, and helped him achieve a dream.

Shit you're right; it's still bullshit after tanking Mihawk and Thriller Bark. Fat Gilgamesh could've been way more aggressive, and Zoro could've gotten injured a lot more.

Yes, but zoro is about strength, no skill. All his training was aimed to gain more strength, to be able to cut anything. As a fencer he is pretty mediocre and never wanted to fix this.

Malnutrition's a whole different ball game homie. The lesson here is make sure your fish are cooked well.

nice

are you new into one piece?
it always been the same lmao
it must be your first time reading manga, try reading from chapter 1 and you will see

Back to redddit tranny

You're on my level, you have one more level to go. Search for a guy with 17 in his name.

Gyukimaru is the only reason why Zoro got hit in the first place.
>Just stands there without doing anything as Zoro fights Kamazou
>Just keeps standing there
>YOU'RE WIDE OPEN
>Yoinks weapon
Seriously, what the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: Devilish grin.png (211x336, 50K)

That makes sense, I hadn't considered it that way.

>tfw it's supposed to be Zoro's arc, but he gets neutered and is unable to stomp people who aren't walls to him (Hawkins, literal WHO, Fat Gilgamesh)

Zoro needs to cut tought shit, while Sanji was always more like an agile type of fighter, relaying more on speed and using the diable jambe to compensate for the lack of power so it fits
>that's their specialty of haki, not mastery.
Those being their specialties should mean tgat they would achieve mastery before Luffy, at least that is how i would personally prefer

i just love how much seething from the fans this guy is brining to the table simply for not respecting "swordsman's rules" that zoro has always obeyed so much during his fights

and Zoro's supposed to be able to use CoO and CoA, he could've either avoided or reduced the damage of said hit

It's fucking sad man

When has Zoro been shown to have CoO? He got sneak attacked with nails earlier in the arc

Attached: just standing here.png (771x345, 245K)

>either
Not CoO. You can't use CoO when _____.

it's only zoro's fault that he aggro'd him

It reminds me of that fat loli whom interfered during Luffy vs Katakuri, except Zoro wasn't using CoO nor CoA to defend himself when he absolutely could've.

>He got sneak attacked with nails earlier in the arc
He didn't get sneak attacked. He had to protect Tama by deflecting them.

With Zoro we're actually fucking getting somewhere with arc and/or world building.
>Wano being the country of Gold
>Ryuma's past
>Hakified Swords and Black blades
>Gyukimaru and the cemetery
>Hiyori and Komurasaki
>Kawamatsu and Hiyori's flashback
>Eventually, Zoro's past and connections with Wano
>Kamazou's reveal
While with Sanji, it was all about him crying and "ME! ME! ME!".

just like i said that dude i forgot his name killed his own daughter becasue she disobeyed the clan

the one girl from zoros childhood

Attached: 1542474074842.png (222x211, 4K)

Nah he should only get aggro'd when you step on the bridge. Bugged AI.

He could've destroyed the scarecrow from the start, but no he has to take damage first.

He also commented when Luffy, Zoro and Sanji sensed that Caribou was going around in FI. Also Oda said that 3 of them have CoO and CoA in the SBS.

FI for one panel near the end, Dressrosa on Pica.

Zoro's supposed to be invincible bros!!
Why is he taking damage!?

miyazaki you hack fix your game

Jackbros on a trip

Attached: image0_6_0.jpg (640x648, 97K)

Unironically this.

WCI was garbage because of Sanji. His shitty flashback, his interactions with his family, his forced fight with luffy, his plan failing.
It's fucking hilarious how Sanji was the worst part of "Year of Sanji".

Well he had to protect Tama first. He then one shotted the scarecrow anyway.

>WCI was garbage
opinion discarded, WCI was the best post ts arc

>check m8 zolofags
How zorofags will ever recover

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/913/page/11

Why couldn't he have used that move BEFORE the scarecrow fired the nails?

>my favorite SH? carrot of course

Attached: opchad.jpg (1920x1080, 782K)

I have an opinion that's on the same basis as yours but goes a different path. I find it amazing that WCI was as good as it was DESPITE a lot of the Sanji stuff being lackluster.

because Hawkins>zolo

I dunno man.
I was complaining that Zoro never takes damage until now, now I'll complain that Zoro's taking damage so Oda can't win.

because oda is a retard and forgot CoO exists

>zoro clashes with hawkins
>takes nail hits
>in return, destroys the gigantic thing while protecting luffy, otama
>also obtains their main objective, escaping
Should just be glad Zoro didn't go Ashura on his ass and kill Hawkins a gazillion times.

Definitely not the first part, but yeah Zoro could've used CoO to dodge Hawkins nail if he was calm. I think he was calm in that chapter right?

>waits for Hawkins to draw a card instead of cutting it right then and there

They have the same bounty, but even then we've seen more of Zoro to assume that he could stomp Hawkins than otherwise

Why doesn't zoro simply use his ass to hold a 4th sword

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

Zoro was already wounded while Hawkins was perfectly fine

I mean, he was on a gigantic moving dog while using his strength to hold onto the puppet.

He was already focusing on not leaving any loose ends and letting the puppet overcome him and get to the dog/luffy/otama. So he definitely wasn't calm.

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Attached: cursed land.jpg (1173x660, 229K)

He needs his farts to talk, Kinemon should've taught you this already.

>Zoro didn't go Ashura on his ass and kill Hawkins a gazillion times.

That's the thing; we could've had that, and it would be so much better than what we got. They have the same bounty; it could've been such an exciting fight.

How was he already wounded?

who is this pseudochad?

Yeah I hadn't read the chapter in a while, he wasn't calm. Everybody seems to "conveniently" forget that you have to be calm to use CoO.

>waits for Hawkins to draw a card instead of cutting it right then and there

>they have the same bounty
We all know how jackshit Zoro's bounty means.

Zoro's current, Dressrosa bounty focuses on his fight with Pica (yes, they're don't mean powerlevels but they include strength). And Zoro literally says in the fight that Pics isn't even close to his level.

>They have the same bounty, but even then we've seen more of Zoro to assume that he could stomp Hawkins than otherwise
Pure fanboyism.

>aaaaaa save me luffy

Attached: 1553355776450.jpg (567x1299, 420K)

What's your point?

Did you forget, Luffy who can see the fucking future also did that?

Dude it's his turn

a pornstar, i forgot his name

That's not supposed to be Vivi in Nami's lap, is it?

Because they were escaping to get Tama . Besides, the dog scooped them up before Luffy or Zoro could do anything.

Why? He beats it in the next panel

he was lucky that Hawkins draw the bad card so he could escape

Well that's Hawkins fault, not Zoro's.

I know; that's what I'm saying, Zoro could've won easily based on what we've seen of them so far.

>Zoro goes Ashura on his ass and kills Hawkins a gazillion times.

How does Hawkins stop that?

>not including the best page in the entire arc
Reading it weekly was painful but this page was the hypest shit.

Attached: luffy vs doffy.png (850x1230, 251K)

>How does Hawkins stop that?
Pray that he pulls a good card

The last few chapters were like this, and retards will eat it up and argue its build-up. It's a problem that Oda has had for a long time. Other series do build-up much better without chaining several uninteresting chapters one after the other.

I know you're joking, but

>waits for Hawkins to pull a card
Why should Zoro do that?

Why didn't Zoro wanted to help protecting the princess and earn 10 billions anyway? I thought he was always down for fighting

It's his turn

There's still lots more than even that. Dressrosa was messy, but it's a gigantic jump, and had tons of great content. Colisseum, Corazon/Law flashback, Kyros "I can't even feel the warmth of your skin as you die in my arms", Fuji vs Akainu battle of wills, etc.

He's a jap, so no.

I know you're joking but

>Zoro gets a big turn like Luffy did when the latter fought Kaido

Why couldn't that be the case?

Kaido just wants to die and gave Luffy a chance to show his strength. Zoro is just following the rules of the game.

Attached: Bad card.png (624x355, 125K)

>Zoro cuts the deck
game over, Hawkins

Sorry, that's goes against the rules.

>zolo use ashura on hawkins\
>he just redirects his damage and then finish him off with nails
problem?

He has to draw a good card first

He can only redirect damage a finite number of times.