Jojo

What anime original scenes do you hope to see in the future?

Attached: 63C001DB-8F28-40B5-9742-48B790380088.png (1334x750, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UB_GbMQftkA
youtube.com/watch?v=2MtOpB5LlUA
youtube.com/watch?v=fkZwhTeGk4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4OolDSa3psY
youtube.com/watch?v=hjhzXnTKayU
youtube.com/watch?v=vQrhWsBmMQw
youtube.com/watch?v=gEzIfkJucj0
jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Sugar_Mountain's_Spring
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3kT-0dmTk
youtube.com/watch?v=vh_ZK_Rb25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Irene's marriage

I hope they add some sort of reference to FF in the final scene, such as Irene mentioning that Jotaro is currently studying plankton.

He met her as Diavolo, right?
Because didn't he show his face except when he was a baby, that makes me think that the boy was Diavolo.

Enya buying the arrows from Diavolo
Polnareff and Jotaro searching for the arrows
Polnareff investigating the mafia and fighting Diavolo

Yes, that's why Diavolo gave her a fake name.

Fugo coming back to save Bruno.

Fugo coming back to kill Bruno

Fugo cumming to Bruno

I'm still really confused. Considering Diavolo loved her and went out of his way for her, what was the tipping point? What made Diavolo go fucking crazy for blood? It seems his mom was already buried under the floor. Does this mean Diavolo was just as much a beta as Doppio happens to be, but managed to man up with King Crimson, and that explains his paranoia and fear somewhat? What has Doppio been conscious for in all of this?

I don't remember part 5 that well. Did the back story in this episode not happen? I though I remember at least some of it being a thing.

>hwn rescue Diavolo in his time of need and personally kill the last two traitors (Trish is for Diavolo alone to kill)

It depict Doppio as socially retarded autist.

To add on to this thought, I want to point out that the final scene when he digs up the mom, where Doppio is behind him with another pick and smiles, that didn't happen in the manga. I never interpreted it as Diavolo burning down the village but rather the priest to 'cleanse' the place of that evil.

They added a few scenes.

>tfw no fight between Fugo and Bruno
My little head canon for it was that they would fight because the boss tells Fugo to fight them. And it would end with Bruno winning and sparing his life, but he would use sticky finger to somehow cripple him somehow so Fugo can't fight them again.

Reminder that Diavolo killed Fugo because he did not get on the boat and Diavolo found him alone.

Wait so how's his voice gonna be like? He's older but not like Joseph pt2 -> pt3 older, and also he turns into a FUCKING TURTLE so is he gonna have a turtle voice or his own voice

Actually, I know Yea Forums throws a shit-fit over
>body-swap episode
>voices change too
How do you think David's gonna do it?

Attached: Polnareff spirit.jpg (900x645, 679K)

Diavolo got king crimson after burning down his village, i think the priest finding his mom was the tipping point and caused him to split.

Turtlereff is just going to keep his voice probably, well see what dp does with the others but i believe swapping voices is the norm in anime.

He was supposed to come back to fight them with Giorno presumably getting the kill thanks to the snake

I figured he was meant to fight them originally. But Bruno being the one to fight him alone would be more entertaining imo. They could of made a whole emotional thing out of it.

Something that clearly explains how exactly Johnny got shot

Also extra sex scenes with Scarlet

I'd love to see more of the Polnareff v Diavolo fight

Attached: 2019-04-13 04_33_35-x13.jpg - Windows Photo Viewer.png (578x547, 723K)

We already saw how Johnny got shot.

They're not going to make Trish (Mista) talk in a Mista voice, vocal chords don't just change with your spirit. The voices will be the same as the physical bodies, but the seiyuus will act like different characters.

GIO
GIO

An argument between these eight would be hilarious...

Attached: la soydra.png (962x612, 982K)

Who

The fact that he didn't go on the boat with the traitors obviously means he isn't a traitor. Diavolo isn't an idiot.

I hope they give the ending more scenes than just a shot outside of the window with Gio's hand getting kissed. It doesn't need much, just a bit of dialogue between Mista and Gio, and something about Trish.

>vocal chords don't just change with your spirit.
But Polnareff

>Turtlereff is just going to keep his voice probably
Wh-which one
>but i believe swapping voices is the norm in anime
Haven't noticed.
As great as that would be, once again how would Polnareff be voiced like

Also can I get a few more Turtlereff pics, when I sped-read the shit-translated manga I sort of breezed over it, but man
He's a turtle
He's a fucking turtle

Attached: Turtlereff.jpg (551x377, 59K)

but if Fugo saw Diavolo leaving the church then he'd know his identity

Where's the eyebrows guy?

Attached: 1552066044369.png (644x800, 29K)

Can anyone link me the main thread that was up when episode was streaming? I want to see first reactions in thread

How did he get his mom out of prison, and under the floor of a church? And was that part in the manga, I don't remember it.

>watching reactards
Why would you do that to yourself

That's why Diavolo doesn't walk out of the church in broad daylight

Same reason why you would browse a thread of people doing the same thing

>Hearing Trish scream Mista stinks in his own voice
I'd love it :(

kekka dake ka

>How did he get his mom out of prison
She had 8 years left when Diavolo was born. She probably was already out by the time he kidnapped her.

>and under the floor of a church
No clue about that. The anime even makes it seem like she had been there for an extremely long time

>And was that part in the manga
Yes. Polnareff tells the story IIRC

he'd have to leave eventually, which means he'd run the risk of running into one of the traitors.

if the crew were smart they'd have stayed on the island and use Aerosmith to detect when the boss left the church and ambush him. Bruno knew KC's abilities at that point and they could have easily deduced that the Boss was averse to taking them all on at once.

You can't hairpost in a youtube video though

>Yes. Polnareff tells the story IIRC
So that's where it happened. I was trying to find that chapter to fact check, but I didn't realize it happened so much later.

Itll just be his SDC VA, maybe he will talk funny or something.

>I never interpreted it as Diavolo burning down the village but rather the priest to 'cleanse' the place of that evil.
So this is what life is like as a retarded person.

>The anime even makes it seem like she had been there for an extremely long time
Being stuck under a floor with your mouth stitched shut for even a year sounds like it would be hell.

It's a big island

Attached: 1548056598040.jpg (3999x1094, 2.54M)

>Diavolo almost getting hit by a car somehow leads to him banging some hot tourist thot
Why do they never fill in the gaps

Why didn't he just kill her? Seems like so much more work to secretly keep her alive like that. And he isn't the sentimental type who would keep his mother alive.

4 U

To torture her, I guess.

>And he isn't the sentimental type who would keep his mother alive.
Says who?

Attached: 4u.png (234x241, 124K)

It makes much more sense to show the flashback now imo, considering that we get an entire fight from his and Doppio's perspective

Wasn't it implied that he fed her or something like that? Might be just me filling details on my own though

Maybe as some kind of punishment for taking 2 years to give birth? I don't know. Probably it was because he's a dick

The fact that he burned her alive with the rest of the town

What do you want the Stone Ocean EDs to be?
>Kids in America first
>then Stand By Me when they leave prison

For the second half:
youtu.be/UB_GbMQftkA
>artist was popular at the time
>released just a year before Araki began writing SO
>female vocalist
>ocean imagery
>fits with calm, exiting, and emotional moments

Is the thing with the buried mother or her pregnancy ever gonna be addressed or is that another one of those things Araki forgot about like Gold Experience's early powers and Fugo?

Prediction: Next episode will expand on Risotto's backstory, and will end right before Risotto gets BTFO by Aerosmith, rather than with Abbacchio's death like everyone is expecting.

Attached: 1547747453437.png (1956x1500, 973K)

What do you think

What is there to address?

Forgotten it is

Neither. It's intentionally supposed to be mysterious.

I always thought this was foreshadowing of D4C but I guess Araki knew what Love Train would be as far back as Blackmore?

Attached: Volume 09 - A Stormy Night is Coming.zip-Volume 09 - A Stormy Night is Coming-v09c38 Catch the Rainb (1520x1200, 1.14M)

I would imagine it was more likely the arrow, the shock to his already weakened soul fractured it entirely

He filled in her gap, if you know what I mean.

Where do the aliens fit into this?

Maybe that was the turning point that made him into someone who wants to completely erase his past, and why he hates having blood lines.
He wanted her alive because it's his mom, but didn't want people to find out about his past. So he choose to secretly keep her alive and sow her lips shut so she couldn't cry for help. But then her being found showed him that you can't keep something a secret forever without getting rid of it completely.

Attached: 1548777998205.png (440x672, 426K)

Aliens aren't real

Someone edit this to have Diavolo's hair because that's literally just his face

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.18_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 87K)

Stands are canonically caused by alien virus.

>no lipstick
Gross

Some stands are canonically awakened by an alien virus

They should just remove the virus stuff from the anime entirely.

Doppio doesn't have the balls to wear lipstick

No, stands are aliens that are attempting to take over their user’s body. Mikitaka was an ordinary teen who got overtaken by the virus.

Requiem is actually an alien consciousness that inhabits the beetle arrow

Can we take a moment to appreciate the VAs? They did a great job in this episode

What does a turtle even sound like

why did the baby's eyes turn red for a second when diavolo has green and doppio has yellow eyes

I hope the Polnareff vs King Crimson fight is animated in Part 3's style.

>"I'll leave the rest up to you, Giorno"
>*VOCAL PERCUSSION ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL*

Giorno's theme is a fucking bop. Didn't expect them to be able to beat DiU's theme, but here we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MtOpB5LlUA

Attached: 12191809_10205181151837158_371745973352500311_n.jpg (543x540, 25K)

Does Diavolo story ever get expanded further or can I start making up headcanons about him already?

No
He's a weird urban legend demon baby

They hiss

Diavolo kills a Fugo who came back

Were the turtles asssssleep and sssssnoring by the road?

KAWAII DOPPIO...

this would be amazing but yeah they're probably not gonna do it especially since the turtle voice seems to imply they keep their original ones

That’s the main theme, not Giorno’s theme.

Because red = spooky and demonic I guess.

Take this low effort edit.

Attached: egg.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

Attached: 2289f47dee9935c2852f6d5985fe9b2a.jpg (680x977, 486K)

Because the idea that there was always two of them is absurd

imagine the smell...

>tfw you finally score a date with a qt despite being the village idiot but your evil alter ego assumes control of the body right when you're about to get laid

Attached: D0ksbKbX0AUvb8R.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

I hate how araki draws feet. Why are the toes so weird.

I want to cum on Karera's stinky feet and lick it off while she pleasures old men for money

>foot fags

I would rather lick her after she pleasures them

He didn't have an alter ego, the one awkwardly asking Donatella out and the one murdering his entire village are the same person
The split happened later

Not even a footfag. He just draws weird ass feet

Describe her smell in detail.

Attached: 23624824.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Why did she have to change into those thigh highs and cover her feet

narancia vs fugo would be more emotional/heartbreaking

I'm glad the backstory BTFO Diavolofags.

naisu

Weak bait

I still think Bruno would be better. But that would be good to.

Can't wait for her breasts to get censored when Valentine tries to fuck her

So there's 3 personalities/souls, right?
>Doppio (Brown eyes)
>Doppiovolo (Green eyes)
>Diavolo

Solido Naso

>hides his face
haha yeah

The first two are just Doppio.

>get 2meters near him
>in fist range
>doesn't show up
sugoi bossu

My nose is very solid

I hope they animate purple haze feedback.

He was taking a shit and his hair touched the toilet seat so he had to take a shower and then that washed off all his spots so he had to reapply them, give him a break

What a Wonderful World

Hey, mangafags. Answer me this:
Is Diavolo supposed to be some half-Pillar man half-human hybrid? Did Santana impregnate his and Doppio's mother with his seed? How the fuck he does that weird shit of suddenly changing his body structure without Pillar man powers?

Just tell me if I guessed right.

Yes, that is exactly what he is

no it's never explained
now shoo

You have been visited by the spooky back alley bossu
Everlasting climax will come to you as long as you erase your past and bloodline

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.58_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 39K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: jjlion copy.jpg (1280x853, 490K)

Imagine if DIO just got fucked with the stand lottery and he got The Lock or some other useless stand
Someone should do a randomizer wheel of stands and people and then try to rewrite the part where everyone has a stand that doesn't fit them at all
>Jotaro with Heaven's Door
>Kakyoin with Star Platinum
>Avdol with White Album
>Joseph with Whitesnake

Defend this

Attached: 1555097065473.jpg (1333x1490, 604K)

based

Attached: CpFzKpWVUAEeyPp.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

FEET

Where is Liquido Naso, then?

the manga only says
>in some rare cases of dual personality, the person's physical body (height, weight, hair) will change when personalities change
that's all

He's the gangster that Giorno saved

That’s not how stands work.

Diavolo wasn't trying to punch Risotto yet.

I wish I had a stinky stalker who shows off her feet

Doppio was the dominant persona at that moment and diavolo couldn't come out

His birth name is Diavolo holy fuck why is this so hard for people to understand.
>Diavolo: Original name
>Doppio: Original personality

Name = personality

We have to distinguish between personality and identity
He may have originally resembled Doppio in personality but the identity "Vinegar Doppio" as a clueless boy with no memories of his past is a later invention

>Jorge Joestar novel, featuring:
>Funnier Valentine
>The Funniest Valentine
>36 Kars
>Made In Heaven Ultimate Requiem
>The DIO of Part 3 was not the real Dio Brando but rather Giorno Giovanna with a part of Dio's soul inside his body;
>Bruno Bucciarati: Alternate universe. His Stand is now named Stepmom and is a feminine form of Sticky Fingers that relies on needle and thread rather than zippers.
What the fuck...I'm certain the author was having fun writing this, but this is almost My Immortal levels of bad, maybe even worse.

Bigger version

Attached: 11558312.jpg (2019x1347, 426K)

How do you cut something with a needle and thread

Jolyne masterbation

Why is Jonathan always left out from these. Is Araki trying to make make people forget about him?

Attached: wagonspread.jpg (900x360, 181K)

DURURURURU

He is there

Jonathan is right there next to Giorno

are you blind?

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

He's the shirtless dude

It was just a prank

>Doppio needs a moment before lettting Diavolo/KC take the wheel, as every other time Diavolo comes out Doppio needs to have a headache as he is passing control of the body to him
or
>perspective is really bad so he looks much closer than he actually is

I can't wait to see this animated. It's just a small bit but goddamn it's so good.

The amount of good bits in the last part of Part 7 is astonishing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-235957_Manga Rock.jpg (1010x1699, 1.2M)

replying to

>Joseph is old
>Will and Gyro but no Caesar
Is Araki trying to make people forget about Part 2?

first people can't understand his stand
now people can't even understand his personality

Part 7 will need so much money pumped into it I don't even know if its possible.

If you try to understand anything about him, then confusion will be your epitaph.
Knowledge is a deadly friend.

how do you go from this to THAT?

Attached: image.png (333x500, 359K)

It wouldn't really be memorable if it wasn't for the memes

Attached: 2b309a952faab0cf8390c1ac514dd706.jpg (640x558, 272K)

Part 7's animation might be the roughest.
There's a lot of stuff going on in the better panels of it, don't think they'll be able to fully animate stuff as they want.

Caesar is not as important as the other 2

Yeah I just hope they make it look like the Rohan OVAs like it should be. I think we'll see the day where it's animated.

Attached: Lovetrain.jpg (1080x847, 929K)

I'd like a little more facial detail than the Rohan OVAs since they all kind of look like round blobs

Attached: Millionaire Village OVA Rohan.png (215x224, 28K)

hack writing once again

It's not hack writing to not explain every last detail of something, especially a character who is intentionally supposed to be a mystery

Part 5 only drops the ball with the ending because the whole "Fate can't be fought" theme doesn't justify stopping the story entirely

Attached: Part 5 Fin.jpg (1560x1200, 571K)

Forget arguing over the original personality, how the fuck does wanting to build a garage translate to digging a hole in the middle of a full furnished room?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.06.jpg (1280x720, 352K)

>Fate can't be fought
>Unless you have Gold Experience Requiem

Isn't it kinda weird that Diavolo is some sadist psychopath in his backstory when that doesn't fit either of his current personalities? Diavolo kills efficiently, spare a few people, promises painless deaths twice, and doesn't particularly seem to enjoy murder. And he hates Secco and Chocolate man for being...sadistic psychopaths.

And Doppio is only violent when he gets really angry.

But in the flashback he tortured his mom for years and killed his adopted father with a slasher smile on his face? What the fuck?

I don't even care about the fact that you watch reactards, I can understand that to an extent. What I don't understand is how you can watch those mashups, how can you tell what they're saying?

It just works

GER was Fate. Fate decided that Giorno should win because he's the protagonist and DIO's son, and nobody else's actions ever mattered. Giorno was fated to become a Gang-Star ever since he saved that man

This story really feels like a gaiden installment than the next part of the Joestar legacy. If it wasn't for Giorno, Polnareff and Diavolo, this shit wouldn't feel like a continuation at all

Attached: Poetry.png (1105x1200, 2.29M)

Minecraft

There may not have been an "original" personality.
The cowardly and clumsy boy who the priest raised was the same boy who imprisoned his mother under the floorboards with her mouth stitched shut and used a pseudonym with his girlfriend.
In real life, DID usually isn't literal split identities. It's more like compartmentalization to deal with stress and fear.
If I had to guess, I think that Diavolo always had an irrational fear of being found out, but it was only later on that the personality we know as Diavolo developed to protect the personality we all know as Doppio.
This mental disorder became a soul disorder, Diavolo became independent and the dominant personality, and since all he knows is fear and paranoia, he uses Doppio to do his bidding.

Giorno dying was fate

Attached: 1532263713241.jpg (1560x1200, 1.04M)

GER overwrites all, anything times 0 is 0

Attached: The Effects of Gold Experience Requiem.jpg (1500x288, 217K)

what would even happen in the grand scheme of things if Diavolo won?

Yeah, so he literally went against fate thus destroying the attempted theme

Reminder that Doppio being Diavolo or vice-versa was a legitimate twist as Doppio could have been the subject of mind/body-control/possession Stand shenanigans like those of Aqua Necklace, Hierophant Green, Anubis, Heaven's Door, and Surface. The same hair bit could have been a huge misdirect (potentially)

Attached: kakyoin-puppet.png (720x809, 792K)

>MY FORECAST
what

He was too thicc to be Doppio at the time.

Attached: young diavolo butt.jpg (381x552, 42K)

Nah

I wouldn't ever argue the theme was concluded well. Part 5's ending is a tonal mess and completely ruins Diavolo by having him not give a shit about the personality he was always destined to protect to make him generic shonen villain. Apparently Narancia and Abbacchio were destined to die because Bruno refused his fate. Polnareff's happy end after avenging his friends and family is being immortalized in a turtle and watching over the son of the man who was directly responsible for a lot of his suffering

Part 5 isn't Bittersweet, it's just Bitter. And was literally the end of JoJo for several years

It's not random. It's all based around the users personality. Because DIO is a megalomaniac he was bound to get a powerful stand from the start.

Kills Trish and then uses the arrow's power to spend even more time huddling naked in the corner of hotel rooms than he already does. Bucciarati made too big a deal out of things.

Attached: 1549643881089.png (613x602, 164K)

>Diavolo is literally just a mentally ill person
wtf he did nothing wrong

>it's okay to murder people if you're mentally ill

Now it's been a long time since I actually read the manga, but was the Doppio reveal always this soon?

He'd probably also use his new Requiem powers to kill the drug cartel Stand users in PHF he originally felt he was not powerful enough to put pressure on. Then he'd find a new supplier with inferior products, but who's much easier to control

Attached: King Crimson Requiem?.png (1280x1042, 704K)

>Boss, I'm trying to escape our pusuers but I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting all the stand users.

No

yes

iirc the flashback to Diavolo's past was saved for right before the Coliseum

But Doppio was literally introduced right after Notorious B.I.G. including the transformation into the Boss

Those feet are the stuff of nightmares.

>PHF

You could say the same about Kira and Valentine. Pucci, the fop, knew what he was doing.

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-12-11-09h25m04s140.png (1280x738, 1.1M)

She could give you a handjob with her feet whats not to love?

PHF isn't canon

Yeah bro, didn't you hear about the Asian guy who killed a backpacker on a Canadian bus and then proceeded to hack off his limbs and eat him, to the point where the parents weren't allowed to see the body, only for him to be deemed not responsible for his actions because he stopped taking his meds and released back into society after a couple of years in the hospital?

Attached: 1550879427523.png (1000x1000, 935K)

>A stranger appears before you with this pose
WAT DO?!

Attached: 03476803.jpg (400x489, 86K)

no parents or priest would call their child diavolo and I'm sure it's not even allowed in italia and doppio is also the only one with a surname

>But Doppio was literally introduced right after Notorious B.I.G. including the transformation into the Boss
Ok thanks. I really wasn't sure when was the first time you saw him transform

lay on his chest

kneel down and kiss his pecs

ask him if i can touch his manly titties

beg him to step on me

I love this pose so much

HE IS LITERALLY FUCKING INSANE

Attached: 1555092618440.png (689x651, 754K)

How did he even catch up? Did he also have a car?

Where's the milf at?

WHERE'S THE MILF AT?

Attached: angeryjonathy.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

he killed a civilian and turned their blood into a bicycle

he can command iron so he probably like rock surfed or some shit

>Tooooo-rururururururururu!
>Moshi moshi? Hai! Doppio-desu!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! This episode is 100% meme material!

Attached: 8347636.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Is Ken Senpai ever going to be on time again?

nope

Am I too easily amused if the frog click caused me to laugh uproariously?

Reversed polarity and used his blood to magnetize-fly him

So, Abbacchio and Narancia do nothing for the rest of the part besides dying, right?

I love how he says "GACHARI!" out of character casually.

Attached: gachari!.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

I like how David Production just decided "Fuck it" and immediately revealed that Diavolo and Doppio are the same person

he's right there you fucking retard

Be nervous and drop my razor blades

Medicos HAS to make a SAS figure of Doppio after this episode.

Attached: 0974306.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Japanese onomatopoeia is weird. Gachari doesn't sound anything like a click.

Abbacchio uses Moody Blues to slam its head and leave an imprint of young Diavolo into a rock at least
Narancia kills Risotto

We're nearing end game anyway. I can imagine 5 episodes focusing on Requiem alone

>tfw i finally understand why poses like this, to throw a knife in the next panel

Attached: Screenshot - 4_12_2019 , 11_49_23 PM.png (268x743, 390K)

narancia kills risotto technically
abba is the reason why they can identify the boss at all

narancia isn't in green day at all, I think he gets fucked up immediately and has to sit it out if I'm remembering right

>tfw the episode was like 5 minutes long and was just about some rando fagboy's antics

>tfw we still know nothing about who the main antag is or what they're like

Why is part 5 so shit lads? Risotto showed up for a bit though, he's pretty menacing. I guess he's gonna be the main antag? I wonder how Giorno and friends can beat him

Attached: Squadra.png (780x687, 795K)

They are opponents who don't fully understand one another and won't commit to a real attack before understanding what they're getting themselves into. Doppio flailing around was to trick Risotto into attacking him.

Because modern viewers today with half-a-brain will easily made the connection anyway, and they decided not to insult the viewers' intelligence. Old time manga fans would've known about this already anyway, so they needed a new approach & spin.

>animeonly bait post

>1890 + 129
>nobody can tell me why (((Dio))) was collecting my data

Attached: big data.png (560x363, 518K)

>Jojo Cafe exclusive merch
>all of the Hitman Team acrylic stands sold out except for Formaggio and Pesci

Attached: D38GpEtUEAE7kx8.jpg (2048x1536, 478K)

Bruno, Narancia, Abbacchio die
Polnareff returns but gets killed by Boss
Before he dies he stabs himself and his stand gets upgrade that swaps everyone souls

>I wonder how Giorno and friends can beat him
They don't. Risotto dies in the next episode by "Lil' Bomber" on accident.

>Implying either of you read the manga

Attached: va_color_v12_062.jpg (1560x1200, 891K)

>"these edibles ain't shit"
>10 minutes later:

Attached: file.png (770x639, 806K)

Disappointed that Diavolo didn't say this sensually in the anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=fkZwhTeGk4Q

People with special need shouldn't watch Jojo.

retard
yes this is what i meant
this is a show where people have ghosts that can delete time and read the future and you cant believe that a mother in prison named their child after the devil

>this is a show where people have ghosts that can delete time and read the future and you cant believe that a mother in prison named their child after the devil
Are you trying to imply that she named her child because of her stand ability?

Attached: file.png (777x519, 604K)

>literally sodomizing himself

Shut your whore's mouth.

Attached: salad.gif (500x281, 1016K)

Can't tell if these are troll responses

Also Trish is pretty cute, but i don't remember what her backstory was... actually I don't even remember when she got introduced. Is she a member of Passione? She got her stand pretty recently though. There's a lot of plot holes in
part 5 so far, literal gaps in storytelling

Can't wait for part 6 where Father Fag erases this timeline

Attached: Trish sit.jpg (468x500, 186K)

Attached: 1549393294260.jpg (616x816, 88K)

thanks i couldnt find the chapter

Spread my ass cheeks in submission.

This is your brain on drugs, any question?

Is there a reason why Doppio makes Bossu so hard?

He's old, italian and a priest, give him a break.

Do people really think weed makes you hallucinate?

This picture had no right to look so beautiful when it's so fucking goofy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.51_[2019.04. (1920x1080, 268K)

He's cute. He's loyal.

It was before the split. I guess this is what you get if Doppio and the Diavolo were combined together.

Could someone stitch the anime pan-shot of this gay pose?

>Boss, can't I have the one that's a punch ghost?
>Punch ghosts are for earners.

Attached: Diavolo's Gift.jpg (1100x1500, 401K)

I don't think this is realistic bros. When I dress like a gay Urkel, nearly get run over, and talk to frogs no hot tourist babes hit on me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.33.jpg (1280x720, 545K)

No parent or priest would name their child Vinegar, Cheese, Salt, Sugar, Chocolate, Dry, Ice, Deluded, Melon, Ham, Fish, Sorbet, Gelato, Meat, Octopus, or Danger either, but here we are.

It must have been even more confusing for readers whenever KC was used since it was a pretty meta ability that played with the idea of panel transitions.

Incidentally, this didn't age well:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OolDSa3psY

This wasn't the situation for Bossu to get horny, a goth clown is in hiding and waiting to attack.

Magnets, how do they work?

>tfw people think Jojo fights are mind games and not just how OP your stand is
Name a SINGLE(1) Jojo fight where the person with a low-tier stand beats a person with a high-tier stand in a solo fight.

I'll wait.

Attached: .png (446x447, 244K)

She probably saw him act nicely towards the frog.

Anytime Okuyasu fought somebody

It's less about mind games, and more about characters acting stupid for the sake of the plot. There are plenty of times where a strong stand loses to a weaker one because the user being retarded.

>implying Crazy Diamond and RHCP are low-tier stands

He's clearly senile.
He named his child "Devil" for fuck's sake.

Tiny Feet and Kraftwerk were technically more powerful than Aerosmith and Sex Pistols respectively. Also Josuke and Kira both managed to beat Heaven's Door in some obtuse manners.

What if that small KC growth on Doppio's head has arms?

Attached: Empress.png (658x490, 371K)

jolyne vs jailhouse lock

Mista and Sale.
Now how often does the guy with the high-tier stand just rush in like a retard and mindlessly overpower his opponent? Other than early part 3, of course.

Tiny Feet isn't more powerful, even his mates make fun of him, it just got a sneak attack on Narancia.
Kraftwork isn't better than Sex Pistols, it just happened to counter it.

>Other than early part 3, of course.
Name one time, I dare you

Diavolo is also the name of a phenomenal pasta sauce. Have you ever tried it? It's like marinara, but with an elegant kick.

That doesn't work for me either

Beach Boy was defeated by an asspull, does that count?

>Star Platinum vs High Priestess

Part 5 makes me so hungry

its not about mindlessly overpowering people, just how many OP techniques you can asspull

So how the fuck did Diavolo keep his mom alive all those years?
His power can't keep people alive and she was buried under solid concrete so there's no way his stand can just slip solid food in there.
Or is it just another thing Araki wrote because he thought it was cool

Attached: 1521569928845s.jpg (221x250, 9K)

Did you forget about the segment in the submarine

things are allowed to be ambiguous on purpose

Josuke8 vs. Wu Tomoki

gappy doesn't even fight wu

didnt matter because oraora-man is too OP and just punches his opponent to end the fight because hes strong

Diavolo isn't supposed to make sense. He was written like a slasher villain where everything was intentionally creepy and something the mind can't comperhend

So is the story meant to be unreliable then? Because then I'm fine with it.

Jolyne vs almost ALL of her opponents. She fought Jumpin Jack, Planet Wave, Underworld and C-MOON. These were stands that were all more powerful (at least on paper) than a stand which is essentially a poorman's Star Platinium that can make soap-smelling strings. Wait, soap? Was that a CEASAR!!! reference?

soon

Attached: BLACK HOLE SUN, WON'T YOU COME.png (581x538, 250K)

You're right, because he rushes in like a retard and mindlessly overpowers him before Wu has a chance.

>the fight doesn't matter because there were punches at the end
Good talk user

Hierophant Green
Dark Blue Moon
Strength
Justice
High Priestess

Nothing. He'd kill Giorno and Trish and would live a quiet life running the mafia, business as usual. I'm curious as to what KKR's new ability would be.

>kraftwork isn't better than sex pistols
>a in power and speed
>literally controls kinetic energy
ok

Reminder that Diavolo would beat La Squadra 1v7
King Crimson is the strongest base stand in JoJo

Attached: e36366e4b8067c649aba8c5f81fa65db.jpg (700x600, 195K)

he actually probably wouldn't though

He never could have gotten King Crimson Requiem since he was not worthy of it. He had no real motivation, nothing to do with such a power besides maintain his already-established dominance.
That's why the arrow didn't allow itself to pierce King Crimson.

From what I've seen of la squadra, he absolutely would

You know, despite this fact, people who hasn't read the manga doesn't know anything about Diavolo's name or aspect.

They probably think the boss looks like a slender faggot.

>Alternate universe where Doppio takes medicine for his alternate personality and lives a quiet life in Sardinia as a marine biologist

there's not much you can do in 10 seconds, especially when you're rapidly shrinking and aging and you've got a sawblade in your mouth and a fish hook near your brain

he probably couldn't, MitM is busted

I felt bad for Doppio in the end, dude could've had a normal life with a wife and daughter if it wasn't for his mental condition.

>there's not much you can do in 10 seconds
If Dio can grab a road roller in 3 seconds Diavolo can kill everyone in 10.

Someone doesnt know how King Crimson works
Diavolo is invulnerable during Timeskip
Also, Metallica's effective range is 5-10 meters. Which is well within KC's timeskip gapcloser range
>what is Epitaph

>Doppio takes medicine
>ceases to exist

Pick up rock off ground
Throw it with hulk strength at enemy head
Repeat

well shit, why even have a stand at that point, let's just throw rocks

Diavolo's mother screams sounded so fucking weird.

he got into a 3 meter range before the assassin jumped.
did the anime mess it up?

no, Diavolo is shoot retarded
Which is 100% canon because he couldve just killed everyone during the Silver Chariot Requiem arc but he was too stupid to even think of such a thing

The stand throws the rock harder

god i wish that were me

MitM is the ultimate assassination stand desu
in a straight 1v1 it would lose probably, but it'd be so easy to just pick someone off before they realize what's going on
diavolo doesn't use epitaph that much as well, he certainly didn't use it against bruno. he doesn't actually know the stands of the hitman team

I REALLY fucking hope that Araki introduces alt.Doppio in part8 or 9

No, King Crimson is terrible against multiple opponents, he can kill only around one person at best after using his time skip, after that he is vulnerable.
That's why he didn't fight the Bucellati gang in the chapel and waited for La Squadra to thin itself out.

My hype died after the King Crimson episodes, but HOLY FUCK does the Clash/Talking Heads fight look bad.
I'm not even half way through but it's been still frames, wonky ass faces and one fucking comical zoom in at Bruno's face so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjhzXnTKayU

talkings heads part 2 is better, the first episode of the fight was QUALITY

He didn't fight because he didn't want to risk showing his face

I miss Antfish

>diavolo doesnt use epitaph that much
you dont think he wouldnt be staring at that shit during a 1v7?
as long as hes aware of epitaph, illuso cant touch him
>King Crimson is terrible against multiple opponents
only because Diavolo didnt want to be discovered
>he can kill only around one person at best after using his time skip, after that he is vulnerable.
then he can uhhh use time skip again

Would it really be JoJo without some QUALITY thrown in?

Risotto, Prosciutto, and Ghiaccio keeping the former 2 cold to stop ageing are unstoppable, prove me wrong.

if you want to get technical he wouldn't even be in a 1v7, because some of la squadra could just run away and plan an assassination later

Melt the ice. Easy.

I mean he said that and that's true, but logically King Crimson can't handle multiple strong opponents at once. It's not like The World which could kill during the time stop, King Crimson can only reposition itself during its time skip and do damage only when it is fated to. So eventually he will be open to attacks.
If Diavolo was that unstoppable he would have killed everyone by himself, but he didn't because it was too risky to reveal himself and that he could be defeated.
Diavolo is invincible 1v1, but he can't take an army down.

Diver Down beating Dragon's Dream

More Polnareff looking for the arrows + a whole heap of epilogue scenes tying things up ((showing Giorno + Mista doing gang stuff, what happens to Trish, maybe a reconciliation with Fugo and/or mourning Buccellati/Narancia/Abbacchio))

Keep in mind that not everyone in Bruno's gang betrayed Diavolo. It wasn't a situation where he could just kill everyone there and be done with it.

Why does he sound so cool bros?

But Diver's Down is OP and Dragon's Dream is shit.

The time skip must have a cooldown period otherwise the limitation would have no meaning.
Polnareff tried to take advantage of that with the blood trick, but only failed because Diavolo was able to dodge in time thanks to pure speed and reactions. So Diavolo does have a vulnerability time, but is still pretty formidable during that time.

since its on topic, heres something i always found interesting about king crimson

if he sees himself killing someone in epitaph, he can skip to right past that moment and they will be dead without him even having to kill them (like how Narancia died or how Diavolo took Trish), as he skipped having to kill them in the first place.

I think the idea here was that Diavolo was at least somewhat fucked up from the start, though who knows where he got the idea that his past was bad and holding him back.

Could be that maybe he thought his mother coming to him after getting out of jail would ruin his reputation/relationships or would generally just make people look at him differently, so he just tied her up under the house.

Then when it was discovered Diavolo just knew that he wouldn't really be able to contain the situation, so he faked his death, and then the whole "identity hiding" thing just gets worse and worse from then on.

Did they really spoil the phone ringing being fake so early? I swear I remember it being a twist in the manga.

Dragon's Dream is shit tier, you basically have to fight the enemy in hand-to-hand yourself and the stand also helps the enemy as much it does for yourself

It really wasn't. It rings like once then you see Doppio making the noise. It's not like a big secret that needed to be kept.

But Diavolo can see into the future, dodge every single attack and probably instantly kill 1-2 of them before repeating the tactic. He can't beat the Mirror dude only because the guy just has to stay inside the mirror and he'll be safe for eternity.

> stand also helps the enemy as much it does for yourself

Sure but if you don't have a fucking black belt in kung fu and a proper understanding of how DD works then you absolutely get fucked over, it plays to all of Kenzo's strengths so he's still ridiculously good at using it.

FF and Jolyne would have been screwed if Annasui hadn't shown up and had a perfect counter for it.

the godfather parody episode with don giorno

Genius of Love

its just a shit tier stand thats good when mastered

Do we know if Kenzo had it from birth or got it from an arrow? As it is, he was already some kind of trained assassin, it makes sense for his stand to be perfectly suited to his skillset as well as his weird feng shui perspective.

I miss Freek'n You as the ED bros...

EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES

Why? Modern Crusaders is way better musically anyway.

I kind of wish they'd had it from the start so we could see the slow build up of enemy stands on the pillar.

someone has a jesus stand?

youtube.com/watch?v=vQrhWsBmMQw

>tfw no gangster's paradise

Attached: 1503866673613.jpg (750x750, 102K)

What's your favorite fight from Part 5 so far Yea Forums? Are there any you're looking forward to?

Favourite so far would have to either be White Album or Black Sabbath.

Though I'm definitely looking forward to Metallica and Oasis/Green day

i loved white album in the manga, but the anime felt like everything went too fast. nothing felt as impactful as it should've. so i'm gonna have to say the train fight instead

I can't wait for the Green Day MUDA

johnny with act 1 vs anyone

Definitely, I really like the way Kensho Ono does Muda's and Wryy's

>Are there any you're looking forward to?
No

Maybe Doppio/Diavolo just loved Trish's Mum and then went schizo when she had to leave and he'd never see her again.

Reminder that OnoKen practices those MUDAs while driving.
youtube.com/watch?v=gEzIfkJucj0

nope, the priest dude decided to try and build Diavolo a garage when he saw him and trishes mom together, but when he finds Diavolo's mom the narration says she had no sense of time and had probably been there for years.

I think he was just nuts to some degree from the start.

cumming from my mind

My thinking regarding the "Stand Virus" is that it got into the human genome early on (probably around the same time the Arrows were forged) and spread throughout the world in junk DNA much like real viruses.
Eventually some people would awaken those recessive genes like most of the Joestars and those pierced by the Arrow would survive in part because of their willpower and in part because they already had Stand Virus antibodies they inherited. Jolyne is a few generations separated from Joseph (the first canonical Stand User in the Joestar line according to Araki) and that's why the Arrow was used for her.

Of course the timeline between the Arrows being forged and Joseph possessing Hermit Purple during Battle Tendency might be mixed in my head and this could all be bullshit.
In fact, it probably is bullshit but I like to believe it.

Attached: SBR_Joestar Line.png (944x1400, 148K)

Animals can have stands too though

The meteor that the arrows were made from dropped like, thousands of years before the arrows were made though, so it makes sense that the virus eventually spread around to basically the whole world, even if it was still rare for humans to be born naturally with a stand.

Jotaro beat D'Arby by bluffing and not just by having an OP stand

Virus got into animal DNA too? And plants I guess, though I spose that's even rarer.

>Be againts top tier stand user
>Boss gives you an angry little face in the forehead insteaf of the punch ghost that erases time

How is it going to spread from some frozen remote crater in greenland

I wouldn't call Darby's stand 'high tier' since it relies pretty much entirely on his own skill as a person.

Plus it's pretty shitty in most fight scenario's since unless the person has a reason to start betting against you then you can't do jack shit with it.

The scientist dudes who found it note that the whole surrounding area had traces of the virus inside rocks and shit, so I assume it had also spread further than just the meteor crash site.

There’s a good possibility that the horses will be animated with CGI

A tree stand user... i like the idea, what kind of stand would it have?

jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Sugar_Mountain's_Spring

Attached: 1537806373600.jpg (132x157, 6K)

Read part 7, you'll see.

DIO should have beaten Jotaro because he had superior time stop but was too arrogant with his power

If it got into any water source or was carried on a person/animal and spread around without them knowing, seems pretty reasonable that over that amount of time since the meteor hit that it would spread super far.

pic related

Attached: 1251225152152.jpg (587x426, 66K)

The virus doesn't make sense when the arrows will magically affect your family members after you get stabbed

Greenland isn't devoid of life, and obviously it is no longer completely uninhabited by humans.
We've been visiting that shithole for a while now.
Plenty of viruses can be spread from human to animal, could have been as simple as a mosquito drinking blood with the virus antibodies in it.

How is Doppio younger than his boss form? Shouldn't the priest have noticed that he wasn't ageing properly?

Ok, that's one, But what other kind of powers would a tree have? i imagine a stand that makes a person get lost in a forest, or a fog that project illussions, or release spores that turn people into wood, etc.

The virus itself is pretty obviously its own thing and very much magical anyway. But if you want to take into account that other anons whole 'junk data' thing it makes sense that stand power could be passed down, though as it is, Jotaro and Josuke only awakened their stands because of Dio and an arrow, and Jolyne had to actually get pierced by one in order to get hers.

And a virus shouldn't awaken supernatural manifestations of will power in living creatures.
Admittedly this isn't a perfect theory to Stand development.
My guess is that has more to do with DIO and the Joestar line than the effects of the actual virus.

I assume the physical split hadn't happened yet, or Doppio himself stopped aging around the time the village burned down, while Diavolo kept ageing to how he is now.

Attached: 30f77d2708d830034b37657073a059ae.jpg (319x585, 34K)

m-mommy

Attached: junxiao-fang-5fuben10.png (1920x2713, 1.85M)

you post this in every thread

Attached: 1472275561515.png (572x857, 334K)

Diavolo was the priest's son and he ages normally

what can i say, i really like the image

Attached: 1502619055152.jpg (388x402, 266K)

>had a dream that i had a stand
Damn it feels good to be cool.

Attached: kakyoin glasses.jpg (240x240, 27K)

I FUCK hope so. Winter WonFes was a shot show.

cringe

johnny act 1 vs anyone
>tiny feet
jesus christ

Where were you user when anime was saved?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3kT-0dmTk

youtube.com/watch?v=vh_ZK_Rb25s
take me back

The spot where the meteor landed was

Attached: fd2bc6d46316006aa36760af1390e4eaec7ba134_935979_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 977K)

Thinking 'bout running my tongue up and down Lisa Lisa's stocking clad legs and sweaty buttcrack until I pass out or she gets bored, lads.

Remember when Thoth predicted 9/11?
Zettai hyaku pasento desu.

Attached: boingo predicts 911.png (597x397, 317K)

Yup, pretty barren and allegedly no known bacterium or other microorganisms could survive the tundra.
And it still got into the human system.
Of course, I fully admitted my theory isn't perfect.
Also this is the report made by the scientists who found it. Not the individuals who made the Arrows, nor the first humans to encounter the virus.
But neither I nor Araki are virologists.

Diavolo

Best arc ever in Jojo it's getting adapted, next episode is going to be the GOAT of Jojo.

reminder that he lives and it's canon enough that Araki drew for it and it's part of All Star Battle

Attached: file.png (887x676, 337K)

is the worst villain in the series.

Thoth's predictions are absolute

Wrong!
Diavolo >>>>> Kars

Araki did illustrations for a lot of those LNs

>it's canon enough that Araki drew for it
Okay.

Attached: jorge joestar cover.png (315x451, 335K)

Reminder that PHF is as fanfic-y as fanfics get and should be ignored
>Hurr durr let’s bring back the mask
>Durr let’s use a bunch of characters from the canon story as callbacks and disrespect the original author with our shitty writing of his characters
>Hurrr durr let’s invent new family members of those characters and inject them into our story

>>Durr let’s use a bunch of characters from the canon story as callbacks and disrespect the original author with our shitty writing of his characters
>>Hurrr durr let’s invent new family members of those characters and inject them into our story
So Part 6

>weed is the only drug you can eat

Hermes with a bag of sea monkeys

ruh roh raggy

Attached: 7.png (1900x1020, 1.43M)

>be priest
>adopt a spooky child literally named "devil"
>don't change his name
>don't baptize him
>he kills you and burns whole town down

What could possibly go wrong?

Seeing as FF was being discussed, I want to mention how I fucking loved how after losing Etro's body, FF still kept the form of her to show how much he grew throughout his constant jobbing adventures with gang, completing his arc without even needing to mention how much he did grow.
That or Araki was just too lazy to draw FFs real form, with Stone Ocean, you never know

>he
Kill yourself

>his

Attached: shut up.jpg (144x124, 5K)

That's right waifu-fags, I said it
Fuck your stupid plankton

If you think of F.F. as best girl, you use 'she'
If you think of F.F. as a mixture of stand and plancton, both of which go by 'it', you use 'it'

That makes sense to me.
BUT WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET 'HE' FROM?! FOO FIGHTERS IS NOT MANLY IN ANY WAY, EVEN BEFORE INVADING ETRO'S BODY! YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

*slap* *slap* *slap* *slap*

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (240x240, 97K)

>a stronger, evolved form of a stand
>looks exactly the same but without cape

Why the fuck are you even trying

The big, manly pecs and broad manly shoulders

Attached: ff.jpg (378x571, 57K)

Better ending for this part. With Trish, Mista, Fugo etc.

Have you seen Paisley Park

I want Paisley Park to find her way onto my dick

Attached: Yummy yummy in Paisley Park's tummy.jpg (1202x858, 494K)

I want to watch

>stand with high heels

HNNNG

Attached: y24zvu7iu6b21.jpg (700x492, 78K)

Stone Free has all of those, and then there's Born This Way.

It's still not male you fucking retard, it's a collection of plankton, meaning male and female. It or they are the only reasonable assumptions and Foo Fighters takes on Etro's identity and body, making her female.

I'm going to keep saying he.

Also Walking Heart

ebin

I'm gonna keep saying the n-word.

Avdol x Frozone

Stone Free has tits though

Risotto's theme is pretty great, but why did they use his theme for Tiziano and Squalo's scenes?

Not always, the early design had pecs.

>the boss was actually hiding inside a person
woah

So Doppio has his own stand that isn't KC?

Araki never talks about Diavolo does he? He hasn't been drawn in his newest style either, and in that villain pic Araki drew Doppio instead.

No

The fuck was the mother then?

I don't think he's particular fond of Part 5. It was too depressing for him and he ignored it entirely when writing Part 6

The little face on King Crimson’s head is called Epitaph, and it’s basically King Crimson’s equivalent of Sheer Heart Attack
Diavolo lets Doppio use Epitaph and the arms of King Crimson

The mother

That's too much power to have

King Crimson can attack during the time skip. He removes the fated events that he sees through Epitaph.
He is invincible, but running from him while there are multiple opponents is a thing that can happen. And he wants no witnesses left of his true identity.

>giorno gives everyone a vest made of vines
>bossu tries to donut them
>bossu donuts himself instead

It felt more unreliable and vague in the manga because the anime details everything and describes it as outright history.

Was the assassin so incompetent that he got himself noticed by KC who didn't even have control of the body

Polnareff isn’t the turtle you speedreadwe. His soul is just inside the room created by Coco’s stand

Attached: 1540055943121.png (679x348, 403K)

You’re wrong

But the turtle doesn't have a voice by default

The idea is that the narrator can feel more unreliable than actually seeing the birthing scene and characters reacting to the birth. The former leaves out details to leave room in your mind as to what happened.

cutiepie come back

This is I believe the best theory:

-Doppio/Diavolo was originally one person. He was still unstable and prone to mood swings; he'd act like a clumsy dork half the time, but was a cold calculated monster the other half. He may or may not have still been fully aware of what he was doing, but Doppio and Diavolo were not distinct entities. It was still 'one' personality, just unstable.
-The priest discovering his mother is the catalyst that drives the split. The anime still leaves room for what happened leading to the fire; it may have still been traumatic enough to cause the split.

Explains why Doppio doesn't remember anything and still acts like a teenager, and why the manga has his 'real' name as Diavolo.

Attached: DKGY74MVYAA4NN0.jpg (612x493, 50K)

Toes are darn very ugly and long, look like a chimpanzee's

Mandom in Part 7

This is the best theory:
-doppio is a good boy

If you could survive Lucy Steels nightmarish hand feet this is nothing.

Why doesn't Risotto just insta-kill Doppio?

Is Metallica inaccurate or something?

Attached: 1555083458755.jpg (750x742, 43K)

more

Attached: IMG_20190328_232816.jpg (793x1024, 158K)

Grateful Dead

he's trying to get info out of him isn't he

If this was Kira's Stand you think he'd let you pay to fuck it?

Thoughts

Attached: E82516A1-31EA-48A0-916E-99FF0A238056.jpg (1019x1314, 675K)

Cringe image

Attached: 1540575390844.jpg (1416x1400, 1.31M)

Too long to look at fully but I approve of both Requiems being in the stupid category

Why is JJL KQ in a different category? Yeah it has infinite Sheer Heart Attacks but they're weak as shit.

Every time I close my eyes...

He thinks that doppio is only a trusted henchman, he needs tortures him to get info to track the boss.

The anime hammed that up, the manga doesn't show any of that except for the mother part. The fact that he did keep her alive might imply a twisted sense of mercy.

>Notorious Big
>One or two flaws

nigga having to die is a pretty fucking big flaw

Attached: 1553811369106.png (400x400, 189K)

why did they use diavolo's theme during grateful dead, they just do

Why is only tusk 1 there

Anime only girl here.

So, basically, the author ripped off Split with the whole Dopieyo / boss thing?

Post of the year

So Diavolo liked Donatella because she thought he was beautiful and not some freakish devil kid?

You're right but no one thought Doppio/Diavolo/Whatever was an evil freak, he was the village idiot.

The Devil was with him from birth. It's a common serial killer trope IRL.

The talking turtle says otherwise

Let's just agree to ignore the shitty anime fanfiction

Except the part with Trish's mom

Her tits were too small and she was too skinny

Based, Bossu has good taste.

But it is just one flaw.

Red Hot Chili Pepper should be in the “Extremely Good, but one or two flaws” tier...

Attached: 1B4E6023-1F30-4D27-BDDD-FF82DD995774.jpg (442x600, 40K)

but he activated his stand he was alive

>GE
>Just good
Its a really busted stand

This is why people tells others to read the manga.
The scene was different in the manga they weren't that close and Doppio was flailing blindly.

>death 13
>incredibly good

Weak bait

>tfw the anime creates plot holes and people blame araki

my fave was the one time someone called araki's anatomy bad and then used a screencap from the anime.

>Kraftwerk only okay with glaring flaws
Unironically an S tier throwaway stand. It'd have been nice to see it in action for more than 1(one) fight considering it's literally a pin tool as a power.

>1965
so by the time part 5 is happening (2001)...
diavolo is... 45 years old?
fucking kek what a fucking old man lmaoooooo i bet his dick can't even get up anymore LMFAOOOOO

Attached: BOSSUNOO.jpg (316x226, 11K)

No, that's actually Jesus.

Why did baby Boss/Doppio's eyes turn red?

Is there a 3rd personality?

I read the manga and even I have no idea what the fuck that was implying

>Is there a 3rd personality?

Yes, and his name is _____

why doesnt giorno just remake abbacchio out of rocks

Gappy is so cute

Attached: gappyiscute.png (298x290, 149K)

ken is more manly than any of them

Attached: a9d052_6211022.jpg (1400x758, 200K)

Satan

>remaking the one guy on the team that hated you and treated you like a bitch the entire journey

he was a good friend

what if it turned out Dio's stand merely had the ability to move people down 2 steps of stairs

and that's it. no other powers. if the enemy isn't on stairs then the stand can't do anything to them. and even if Dio is fighting them on stairs all it can do move the opponent down 2 steps, it can't hurt them at all in any way. it doesn't even have a physical form to protect you.

Attached: stairs.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

user

Doppio liked her, Diavolo didn't. And since the latter is in charge now, he decides to kill the former's daughter.

Kars saved a puppy from a car and Diabolo did the same for a frog, Araki really wants his villains to have some redeeming qualities.

what's Dio's redeeming quality

Jonathan's body.

>Polnareff did I ever tell you about Abbachio?
>He made me drink his piping hot piss the first time I ever met him. Afterwards he would belittle me and call me useless no matter how many times I proved myself and saved him and the rest of the team with my creative thinking and cunning use of my stand's abilities. He was the best gang-star in Italy, and a cunning stand user.
>And he was a good friend

Wrong. Diavolo liked her, Doppio doesn't know her.

Im sure he was joking

>call me useless
Did he?

Doppio and Diavolo are, in fact, just like the "Horde" from Split.

Diavolo shows no sign of attraction, Doppio is the weak side.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x287, 667K)

so the only difference between giorno and risottos motivations is that giorno doesnt want to sell drugs?

and hes a fag lmao

Basically

>Diavolo shows no sign of attraction
and doppio shows no sign of anything

Diavolo always clears the mess Doppio makes. It would make no sense for Diavolo to have a daughter and then kill her.
On the other hand, it makes sense for Doppio to make a mistake and Diavolo correct it.

Doppio is a retard and has no memory of her

>Diavolo literally says it was him who took the picture
>Diavolo and Trish have the same 'soul scent'
Yeah it's safe to say it was Diavolo

theyre both fags

But Diavolo says multiple times that he was the one who did it

Attached: 11(6).png (1560x1200, 3.65M)

yeah but giorno is a super fag lmao gottem

Araki wrong, me right.

This chinese guy sold drugs to children and he never got stuck in a death loop

He meant that he took it by proxy since they share one body with Doppio.
Soul scent is nowhere to be found. They say this because she has his genes, or more accurately his body's genes.

>no this is what he meant, really, believe me

Attached: ayBeyZy_700b.jpg (700x557, 41K)

user, think about how this plot got started in the first place. Everyone learned that Trish was the boss's daughter because Trish's mom started talking about Solido Naso before she died. Which is one of the fake names Diavolo uses. Doppio doesn't use fake names.

Diavolo intervened when Doppio was about to give the name and made him give a fake name.
The rest of the interaction was between the woman and Doppio.
Why would Diavolo go out and chase frogs in the first place.
He was "asleep" and let Doppio take control to hide his criminal activities and have an alibi.

his dick

Nice headcanon.

Original: Doppio
Who met Donatella: Diavolo

You just wrote a fanfiction. None of this is said in the manga.

Nothing is said in the manga, a story is written and it's up to you to understand it.

Uh, no. Diavolo dating Trish's mom and giving her a fake name is clearly written in the manga. It is NOT up to you to say "actually the author lied about what happened, and the truth is this idea I just came up with".

Diavolo and Doppio share the same body, Doppio dates the woman.