Why did Sorayori and Yuru Camp get so much attention and praise from the anti-moe crowd...

Why did Sorayori and Yuru Camp get so much attention and praise from the anti-moe crowd? Is it simply crunchyroll shilling since CR is part of the production community for both or something more?

Attached: 220px-A_Place_Further_Than_the_Universe_key_visual.png (220x330, 146K)

>moe is becoming mainstream
worst timeline

Attached: 1555110139941.png (621x720, 379K)

>good shows are becoming mainstream
I'ts been a while since I filtered a tripfag.

Just once I'd like to talk about this show and ONLY this show but I guess we just can't all get what we want, huh.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.18M)

>production community
How about you type something coherent first before posting a thread here?

Your shitty VEG thread is still limping along, why the fuck are you posting about much better shows? Shoo, shoo.

There's this thing called astrosurfing and CR does it with no problem.
Too bad they can't make their own shit win anything on their own fucking awards.

Sorayori was normalfag friendly. It had garbage love live style direction which almost made me puke. I'm not really surprised that it was so popular. For me it was way below average.
What I don't understand is Yuru Camp popularity and reception. Yuru Camp is based tier iyashikei and series like this are usually bashed by normalfags.

>Sorayori
One of the most popular shows of that season among normalfags
>Yurucamp
The best-selling show that season, reaching impressive numbers
Basically, it all boils down to salescancer. The best way to solve this would be by banning any mention of sales on Yea Forums, including both sales threads and random fags going in threads to call things flops, but since our moderation has made it clear that killing Yea Forums is their ultimate goal such a thing will never happen.

Maybe because they're just good shows?

Yorimoi isn't moe; it's ugly.
Yorimoi
>good show
Kill yourself. It's just a shitty time flop.

It became popular because it was based around something that normalfags love that is being /out/. Had the premise being something else and it would've flopped.

>time flop
I didn't think buzzwords could get any more forced.

>1 year 4 months
>still seething

Your trash "meme" is never going to take off. Just give up, faggot.

it's been mainstream since K-on

K-On is still talked about despite not getting sequels and stuff and having a completed story, so the whole "there's nothing to talk about since the story is complete" shit argument doesn't work and never has
Sorayori doesn't get talked about except by some autist making threads putting it against Violet Evergarden

I hate to say it but he's right it's a time flop

found the VEG faggot

only retards talk about k-on tho. and it's just waifufagging

Yuru Camp is one of the comfiest anime ever and captured the camping aesthetic very well.

Sora Yori is basically Hanayamata S2 (Same director and everything. Despite the "forced drama", season one sold very well in Japan), except it takes place in Antarctica with cute penguins and doesn't feature an obscure Japanese dance.

Sorayori got a lot of love because muh Hanakana.
Not that many people cared about Yuru Camp. Everyone had VEG or Sora Yori as AOTY

Dear mom

VEG was better, sorry.
With love, son.

I fucking hate Yuru Camp and Sora Yori because of Yea Forums I wished I never went to Yea Forums

Would rather have no threads at all instead the incredibly forced threads that VEG gets.