Is this the most intense scene ever created in anime? Honest question

youtube.com/watch?v=_8-0rAm5mSY
Is this the most intense scene ever created in anime? Honest question.
I would to see something top it.

Attached: 43534534.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsAXhW-t8g8
youtu.be/8lDIR1uJaZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=rx5PzsN1Q7g
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Jq9SNZMtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is this the most intense scene ever created in anime?
maybe, but I found this more intense to he honest

youtube.com/watch?v=QsAXhW-t8g8

ALSO this is a spoiler for Violet Evergarden if you haven't already watched it

It was honestly pretty blood pumping. Can’t wait for the standoff between Eren and Levi. The preview alone had me on the edge of my seat

Sorry, that's not Suruga and Shinobu arguing while Shinobu is ready to tear out Suruga's throat and Suruga gives zero fucks.
youtu.be/8lDIR1uJaZ4 (Sorry for spic subs, all I could find for it)

>youseebiggirl plays
Haven't felt anything close since

Attached: IMG_20190409_205629.jpg (385x281, 16K)

This scene is unironically one of the most brilliantly directed moments in anime or even most tv or film I’ve ever seen. Really exceptional in all regards, the animation, voice acting, sound design and especially music all come together so perfectly.

ok

As always I thought the nip version was better, but I really liked one of the lines in the dub.
>As a WARRIOR, no road left but the one that leads to the end.
I thought that was a really good line.

>brilliantly.

You faggots need to stop this word; How the fuck would you degenerates know what is "Brilliant" or "Masterful"?

Just because you're stupid doesn't mean everyone else is silly

Wait until they animate the "handshake" scene

fuck this thread is loaded with awful posts

maybe. it could make at least a top 10. if it didnt had that cgi titan from 2:40 to 2:41, it would be perfect.

Is this your first Shonen thread?

Attached: Smug redheaded Nippise Sandniger.jpg (209x241, 7K)

If you seriously think this then please watch more anime.

Half the time it's just static camera shots of people staring.

based reiner drawing the house

Attached: J8RlZfc.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

the part right before it where they're like "oh yeah I'm the armored titan and bert is the colossal lol" is also gold

Attached: 761[1].png (800x877, 619K)

it'll be good

Attached: eren angry.png (694x362, 145K)

bad editing on the top left

Attached: eren angry.png (694x362, 152K)

Had way to much dumb bullshit played of for over dramatization, like Eren staring there for a fucking hour and everyone standing still like caught in Dio's frozen time or some shit, or the dramatic god rays and the flag snapping, it's a good scene done better in the manga overall but I will the anmation credit where it's due like Eren's transformation at the end.

Dub is better
youtube.com/watch?v=rx5PzsN1Q7g

End yourself

I don't like SnK that much but that scene is one of the best scene that I've ever watched.

based

why didn't reindeer knock out eren before taking him? is he dumb?

t. retarded newfag

That scene was much better in manga.No pointless overdramatization, people staring like idiot it just happened suddenly.
Here's a better one .Death note is filled with tense moments. too bad about that second part
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Jq9SNZMtw

The nip version is a bit too wordy
>As a WARRIOR, no read but the one that leads to the end!

Is a fucking 11/10 line that sells the whole scene in the dub.

I actually liked how the manga handled 100x more. It was literally two panels with little time for dramatic reactions or expressions. The heightened music and epic tone of the show stripped it of its original, halfhearted intention which I personally loved since it took all the air out of the reveal. It wasn’t supposed to be revelatory, it was awkward and forced and clumsy

I couldn't even finish season 2 cause it was just so shit. But yes, I can't remember the number of times I rewatched this scene. Kino

Also warriors a best

Dude was losing it

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

cringe