twitter.com/keeponly1luv/status/1103199806833545217
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/W55T
streamable.com/c6oit
twitter.com/YukaliHashimoto/status/1116509418521108480?s=19
twitter.com/charmy_poyo/status/1116400094960422912
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samadhi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape his brother.

Attached: 1527562680884.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Tax Evasion.

Guys, I...

Attached: marie.jpg (500x375, 17K)

Loitering

He will commit INCEST and it's not going to be reciprocated

Kill people and animals

Shoot his brother

I want him to get a gay incest end with his brother.

So is delinquent-kun really been jacking cars or is that car special, as in there's a reason he's trying to break into that specific car?

Attached: 1555071863279.jpg (663x899, 163K)

The fact that the spot seems to be famous enough for car-jacking to get a sign it is probably the former.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.49.709.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

>Sara-kun is cuter than real Sara
Why the fuck?

I couldn't shake the feeling this was designed to appeal to Western weebs. I won't be watching any more, not my thing.

>ikuhara
>shirikodama
>designed to appeal to Western weebs

Attached: 1551294693645.jpg (450x458, 31K)

The more boxes, the more happy!

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].webm (1280x720, 306K)

Slonking gang weed

It begins again.

Attached: boxes.png (560x267, 111K)

Yeah dude this is basically Space Dandy 2.0

They want the BnHA fanbase so bad.

Attached: 1532095702168.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Am I a slowpoke to that spooky eyeball?

Attached: cf163c5d633938dc7aa55df47f6efc28.png (332x227, 114K)

youtu.be/a0QUQY1TwCo?t=1m

Nah it's like a tunnel animation effect.

He will cuck Enta by kissing Kazuki right in front of him. Screencap this. You know it to be true.

The anal extraction scene was SJW pandering.

Why is Enta cucked by everyone

Its the glasses. He just looks like a cuck.

Childhood friends never win the MCbowl.

Project M will finally be complete.

I want the gay cops to kiss

Is it true? Is this really the requiem for a dream of anime?

Attached: 1545979517242.jpg (952x689, 70K)

I want Sara to visit her Dads who lovingly raised her.

Attached: m1.png (984x1400, 614K)

They even kiss in the BL manga?

yeah, same vibe to be honest

Please explain.
t. idiot who never watched requiem for a dream

Requiem for a dream is fucking shit

>ass to ass

Attached: 1550347051779.gif (512x512, 510K)

forever
))>

How many times have you seen the first episode already?

Attached: bulge.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

don't watch it it isn't comfy

twice and I literally never usually rewatch episodes

>live watch
>raw
>cr
>asenshi

4 times for now.

Sad but true.

Attached: 1544991841255.png (1416x1596, 1.76M)

Seiya a shit

Thrice and I'm not ashamed.

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].mkv_snapshot_00_18_25_[19.04.13.03.04.11].jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Seiya deserve better.

shut up

Why is the ed so good?

Reminder that the no-credit OP/ED are on Youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=a0QUQY1TwCo
youtube.com/watch?v=OfCmW4k6pDQ

five times and I'm re-reading the manga again.

Attached: gay.png (544x310, 241K)

I hope you read the cop's twitter too.

I did as it was being done. I'm a slut for Ikuhara so I have been absorbing everything that I could before the release.

Attached: dish.png (978x560, 693K)

post directors/storyboarders you wanna see on the show go

Just checking since you're reading the manga again. It's more accessible since it has a scanlation but the twitter account seems more relevant to the anime.

Ikuhara and Takeuchi.

Honestly, I hopped on the manga very quickly because it came with the promise of a baby. I just love babies a lot and need more manga with the little crotch dumplings.

Attached: n1.png (984x1400, 742K)

>yfw Anno directs an episode

Attached: 1544575545705.jpg (335x430, 29K)

So is this a yaoi series or is Ikuhara just baiting the fujos?

I wish this was longer than 11 episodes. The ride only started but still.

Attached: 1545562894313.jpg (720x540, 45K)

It's an Ikuhara series and Ikuhara is bating Ikuharafags.

No but they sleep next to each other so tbey probably hold hands all night.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind it. Anno Did Kare Kano, and KareKano is a fantastic underrated series. but of course the manga is better

Makes sense. I’m gonna watch the whole thing regardless but I’m just curious going in.

How much of your enjoyment for this series is related to it's wackyness?

Attached: 1553501158434.jpg (500x500, 56K)

HOLY SHIT

Attached: sleep.png (948x820, 646K)

Yeah, when the nips came out with the legend of kappas extracting souls through the anus, they were totally thinking in the western weebs.

Too much but it has only been an episode. Ask again later.

Attached: 1551448678167.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Bets on them not being in the real world, and all of them being in an illusory world like the characters in Utena were?

yeah.

how hard does megane suffer? might pick this up

This is Sara's voice actress. Say something nice about her!

Attached: D337SBRVUAIdRWA.jpg orig.jpg (749x996, 84K)

Then why they call it a BL manga if they don't shit

Don't they go into "an illusory world" when they're fighting the zombie anyway?

Because it's published in a BL magazine.

>if they don't shit
user? what do you think bl is?

What happened to the comfy dads?

She has cool dads

They were the first couple to get gay married in Japan

>Then why they call it a BL manga if they don't shit
Because it's not a scat manga.

They died before the anime started.

The ED is kino as fuck.

How can ikuni be so based

I haven't been this impatient to see the next episode of an anime in a long time.

The last time I was this eagerly waiting for next week was for a god damn puppet show.

Attached: endro elf - 12.png (928x720, 336K)

to be fair, it was a fantastic puppet show

If anyone wants to read it it's here: twitter.com/keeponly1luv

If you want to know though... Mabu seems to have disappeared... I think the combo of that and the fact he's so pale means he's dead--- honestly my theory is that Reo is going to be wanting to reconnect with Mabu who is now dead.

Attached: W18.png (984x1400, 432K)

I fucking hate tragic gay pairings. They make me sad.

> Reo is going to be wanting to reconnect with Mabu who is now dead.
Seems to be so.

Attached: 1524788977729.jpg (482x622, 157K)

op mentioned terrible things...

necrophilia?

I can't decide if only 11 episodes is a shame or a kindness.

I AM NOT GAY
I SWEAR IT

Attached: 1555096059500.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

>that's why mabu has his eyes close in that concept art

Maybe

Attached: 1533238564786.jpg (1199x894, 136K)

I'm kind of hoping that either Mabu doesn't realize he's dead (like "The Sixth Sense" or that neither of them realize that Mabu's dead).

It depends on how it's executed for me, but I have faith in Ikuhara. Honestly a lot of the time it's just done kind of lazily. But at least we got the cute manga.

Attached: K1.png (984x1400, 796K)

>Even in such a rotten world I won’t let go of desire #Reo
If it's really twitter to anime than Reo does seem aware Mabu died/disappeared.

>tfw the idea of Reo being gay for a dead Mabu doesn't seem sad, but the idea of Enta getting his feelings crushed is making me feel bad even though I don't even have much reason to care about Enta yet

Maybe there will some shit and Mabu comes back somehow. Resurrect your gays.

Unrequited shit hurts more.

I just want all three of the boys to be close by the end, even if it's just friendship.

Technically he's "resurrected" since he walking around normally.

Please rate my prediction: I think Toi's secret is that he's hiding his brother's gun. In the beginning of the episode, Toi's box is shown to contain a gun. This looks very similar to his brother's. I think it /is/ in fact his brother's. Someone on Twitter pointed out that the gun model is very popular among Yakuza, indicating that Toi's brother might be a gangster. My theory is that he used it in a crime and now Toi is helping hide it from the police.

Since boxes represent the character's desire, I also think Toi's desire is to have a happy relationship with his brother and he believes that hiding the gun will help in achieving that. This explanation can also explain why Toi transferred to Kazuki's school. Perhaps he and his brother had moved to Kazuki's town to avoid the police investigating them, which would also explain why Toi doesn't seem to know who Sara is.

Attached: D341B2fXkAIOgWu.png (1200x675, 641K)

I'm a shotafag but for some reason I just love Reo and Mabu. Their manga was so comfy and seeing them in the anime made me excited and happy. Even if the manga ends up not being connected to the anime, I still like the idea of these two in both stories.

I wonder if maybe Reo is going along with whatever it is he and (zombie?) Mabu are doing just so he can be with him, or even to resurrect him as in

Smoke an entire marijuana.

I believe that for the most part but i'd figure is desire to be with his brother is gonna be painted in more extreme light like Kazuki. Borderline-incest obsession at the worst.

im guessing the car at the beginning was his brother's and the reason why he was breaking into it was to feel closer to him, somehow. I havent exactly connected all the dots yet.

speaking of toi's brother would you cum inside him yes or no

>Ikuhara and Takeuchi.
Nasu is the Ikuharafag.

why are the cops turning people into zombies

So that they can observe zomboners.

>spoiler
Should have known an Ikuhar/a/non would have excellent taste.

People keep mentioning the 3 leads are the color of the trans flag and that must mean trans themes, but does Japan even use that flag? Aren't they just red/blue/yellow, so primary colors?

I hope they show how he's keeping his zombie boyfriend "alive" which might explain why they have the same eye colour.

Really? You guys are fully engaged with this already? Didn't really strike me as a strong first episode. I mean, whatever the characters "package" is, it doesn't matter, I'm not invested in any of them (yet).

>speaking of toi's brother would you cum inside him yes or no
I want him to cum into Toi.

Could be like Mamiya shit where he's an illusion or something.

>speaking of toi's brother would you cum inside him yes or no
Yes.

t. Toi

>trans flag
that shit even exists lol

>people
Retarded twittertards don't count as "people" tbqh.
Nobody with any sense thinks it's a reference to the trans flag or that the show has indicated so far that any character is trans.

STAY WITH ME
ONEEEEGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII

Attached: 1390613531070.gif (700x394, 1.15M)

They're not really cops. They're probably youkai otters like the youkai frog prince.

The trans flag is pink, blue, and white, not red, blue, and yellow.

no. incest is bad.

It's just dumb western fans thinking nips give a shit about their western LGBT movement. Also filthy casuals getting into Ikuhara work for the first time. You see similar shit with Fate trans fags claiming Mordred to be trans because they're retards who just want to claim shit for their own cause and ignore all the context.

>Didn't really strike me as a strong first episode.
Really?
Not invested in any characters yet, but that's typical for a first ep.
But it was so well put together - OST, animation, art direction, storyboard - that I'm barely holding off watching a third time already. Long time since I've loved a first episode this much.
Also, Ikuhara said recently something along the lines of realising he needed people to care about the characters, so I'm not as worried about the show falling into the same issues as YuriKuma as I otherwise would have been.

Im invested in Kazuki mostly.

>absurd filthy jp mythology
>somehow appealing to the West
I think you have some kind of brain damage.

Anyone want to give this (predict character relations) another go with new info in mind?

Attached: 1554818060217.jpg (2100x1500, 253K)

harukappa needs to be on here

I'll be sad if Enta is left alone if Kazuki/Toi become a couple and ascend to a higher plane of existence like people are theorizing.

Miyano said that the relationship between Reo and Mabu would surprise everyone... Miyano doing gay necrophilia would be surprising!

Prior to the release were people hyping this show due to Ikuhara? Because I don't recall seeing a single thread.

Maybe catalog makes me miss this kind of stuff.

Attached: iwonder.jpg (464x818, 81K)

yes and yes

Many or just a few? I was also wondering if after that kuma show people sort of expected less from him.

We actually managed to have more Utena threads than usual in the past few weeks. And some of the threads actually didn't die with just 20+ posts.

There were threads for every new PV and some random ones.

Occasional Utena threads are common. The Sarazanmai discussions were in there?

Attached: あいこん - 薔薇.png (708x1000, 1.17M)

Yeah the topic came up since it was Ikuhara's upcoming new anime.

Damn... fuck me.

my other car is utena

Some things are already known. We need more episodes to think up new things.

Attached: 1532196343173.jpg (674x1500, 750K)

unrequited love cuts deeper than any blade

Attached: punished enta.png (1354x514, 786K)

Is the manga heavily plot-related? Trying to gauge whether I will get spoiled in these threads or not

Are there any guesses as to why Kazuki has to pretend to be Sara to stay connected with the little kid? What sort of situation would bring that about

It does when it's pure love. Poor megane. I don't think he's going to win.

I mean that like Reo sees that Mabu has come back after he disappeared and doesn't realize that when he returned he is now dead, because he is just so happy to see him? I'm just talking out my ass about my own theory about it user.

Oh I like this idea too

I just love josei and shoujo manga user.

It's unlikely you'd get spoiled for anything as it's a spin-off and mostly fluff about the cops raising a baby.

>casually sifting through new batch of seasonal shows
>suddenly ikuhara

Attached: whoooa.gif (262x200, 498K)

Faggotry

Seems like Kazuki's sibling is obsessed with Sara, to the point that he ignores Kazuki, so the only way for Kazuki to connect to him is by crossdressing as Sara and claiming to be her.

The it's time threads were especially hyped for the series.

It's a prequel to the show, about the cops discovering Sara as a baby and raising her. It'll probably be referenced in later episodes, but I don't think it'll be majorly important.

Wake up sheeple
this is just amazon shilling

Someone else suggested divorced parents that forced them to not have contact with each other. Maybe Harukappa has crippling shyness, or has some kind of conflict with Kazuki and doesn't trust him.
I'm also wondering if there's something going on that erases memories/erases connections between people or that might have made Harukappa forget/lose affection for Kazuki and the only way that Kazuki knows how to bridge the gap is with the cosplay. Maybe there's some time fuckery going on.

Were you in the pre-airing thread where it was brought up that Reo's emblem had the heart logo while Mabu doesn't? On their twitter they avoided showing it(on purpose?) then showed one image of it clearly a week before it stopped updating. twitter.com/keeponly1luv/status/1108587806337781761

Attached: 1540827292912.jpg (1280x720, 818K)

>CR's sub constantly flipping between "her" and "him" for "anoko" depending on whether kazuki is crossdressing or not
what a mess
please tell me asenshi does something more intelligent

Not really, it's very cutesy and a one volume mostly just about Reo and Mabu with Sara. and it's an Ikuhara manga so odds are that manga won't spoil you for the show at all. It's honestly just very comfy and cute.

Attached: U1.png (984x1400, 662K)

It does. Uses gender neutral terms like "that person" and "my love." Far less confusing than CR's subs.

>It's a prequel to the show,
It's a spin-off. They never called it a prequel.

But the view of the bedroom Haruka was in was the same as the view of the bedroom that Kazuki is in so I don't think the parents are divorced

No I only really come on Yea Forums when a series I am into is currently airing. Shyness may be an option, or it could be an attempt to stay close to your sibling as you grow older since Kazuki is in middle school and that's when you start to drift away from your family and get your own life outside of them... so it could be Kazuki's own attempt to arrest his own grown and stay in the youtfulness and closeness to his sibling?

Attached: D186BJ_XQAABR6a.png (639x356, 351K)

Someone is holding the strap thing he bought in the ED. It might be Kazuki who's accepted his feelings.

For a second I thought it was the anklet Kazuki was wearing in the opening scene but another look proved this false.

I got sudden urges of doing butt stuff after watching this episode, is this normal?

Attached: 1555124130964.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Give in to your desire.
Life Beauty.

No, consult your doctor.

Like finding your g-spot?

>No I only really come on Yea Forums when a series I am into is currently airing.
So if Reo was already under the otters it might mean he's of what might possibly happen to Mabu during the mission. Maybe you misfired as the rest your respond has nothing to do with my post.

*aware of

How come Yea Forums likes frogs all of a sudden? I thought those were stupid.

Attached: 1549839783069.gif (540x304, 47K)

I feel bad for women

Attached: butte slutte.png (1280x611, 658K)

THEY'RE NOT FROGS!

Attached: 1543145399807.jpg (1200x675, 41K)

>frogs
Go fall off a horse and get prolapsed you little shit.

Dumb frogposter.

Ooooh, I didn't notice that it was the strap Enta bought. Like you, I thought it was Kazuki's anklet.

>It might be Kazuki who's accepted his feelings.
That would be a glorious thing. Can you imagine? A surprise homo end? It'd be the first of its kind. And only Ikuhara and Togashi are mad enough to do it.

>my verbal tick is kero but don;t you dare call me a frog!
Keppi has a problem.

Oh shit and it's a show about zombies. Fuck.

*Farts in frog*

This is a pretty strange show.

For you.

Don't they have different last names? Could Haruka be a step-brother?

>Don't they have different last names? Could Haruka be a step-brother?
Harukawa Yasaka (矢逆 春河)
Kazuki Yasaka (矢逆 一稀)
No

yeah I misfired the rest of that was supposed to go with the other user I was replying to. It would make sense that Reo is under the influence of the Otters since they're on the heart stickers/logo things then and it's a good eye that people were able to catch that. It would also lean into Mabu having already been dead

I mean there is a reason why the kappa myths involved going after buttholes it involves anal prolapse in drowning victims

Attached: DxgOw2LWsAANSH1.jpg (680x680, 111K)

We could go with a halfsibling maybe since the last name is the same?

The show is 100% more enjoyable if you have been to Asakusa before.
Really brought my memories back.

I bet we will get a lots of cosplayers doing THAT sarazanmai pose at sensoji.

Attached: 3501189659_538d94e47c_o-1-770x513.jpg (770x513, 67K)

Or maybe you can just wait to find out by watching the anime.

The man is a spin-off and the twitter looks like it's a prequel.

Attached: DzLD4IBW0AYzXMn.jpg (680x680, 85K)

why don't we just all go to asakusa

Since you weren't here in the pre-airing thread I'll copy some other stuff posted previously. The nips think their twitter is set 10yrs ago.

Reo's cigarette are an old design.
twitter.com/keeponly1luv/status/1076930495747948544
twitter.com/sekainohate61/status/1063966935140851713

And the postage stamp for a mail they received was dated 2008.
twitter.com/keeponly1luv/status/1080799883953606656
twitter.com/shiroppu381/status/1080804998773039104

twitter.com/keeponly1luv/status/1090583710657904640
The Tokyo Sky Tree isn't in the most recent picture posted but it's in the first key visuel. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Skytree

twitter.com/keeponly1luv/status/1103199806833545217
Reo's cellphone is a Toshiba W55T made in 2007 - ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/W55T

Wonder if the cops will be bait the way Mikage and Mamiya were in Utena.

I mean I don't think homo would surprise anyone in this show, although two of the characters ending up in a happy stable relationship would be a surprise I guess, because Ikuhara shows usually end with at least one of the main characters getting erased from existence or moving onto another world.

IS THAT A GOLDEN FART

He suffers a lot for the first 2/3 of the show and is happy for the last third. Despite the image upthread his prospects in the MCbowl aren't actually that bad in the end, he and the MC get a lot of teasing together in the final episodes.

Some nips think that there was already something wrong with Mabu during the twitter times but they might be joking about that part. We shall see.

Don't fuck cats

A cat is fine too.

shit about the cops is real depressing guys, thanks

Imagine cops being like Reo and Mabu irl

It's better to be aware of possibilities ahead. I feel bad for those who got into the anime because of the cute manga without knowing Ikuhara.

>Borderline-incest obsession at the worst.
you mean best

and we still dont know what's going on with the main cast yet!

There should be homosexual policemen in real life. Not sure about policeman that keep their dead boyfriend alive with otter magic.

Can't get over how pretty this boy is.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.42_[2019.04.11_18.13.36].png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

>break my heart

literally sasuke with freckles

no i mean worst

FUCK DA COPS

Stop talking about yourself.

His eyes are so cute.

Are you sure? The anklet at the beginning and in the ED look blue with red and yellow stripes, while the thing Enta buys is red and green.

you meant best

Is Penguindrum worth watching?

Megane is best boy

Which one, and why do you feel that way when neither of them has done anything yet

streamable.com/c6oit

FROGS = GAY

user, what do you think that post said?

halfway through it right now myself. if you enjoyed the first episode of this show, you will probably enjoy, at least the first half, of penguindrum.

That really depends on you user. Give it a few episodes and see if you like it.

Attached: 1555006194201.jpg (1701x1984, 497K)

if you mean the nerd with orange hair then he is the worst

Why is your taste so shit? Is it because you're colorblind?

cry more loser lover he belongs in a smelly locker

>Someone is holding the strap thing he bought in the ED.
What exactly am xI supposed to be missing?

Attached: Straps.png (960x1620, 2.14M)

>inb4 it's emo that loves megane in the end

Too bad he isn't the one cross-dressing.

Aren't those color strap thingies used to signal your gay homosex preferences?

Attached: 1551593890896.jpg (762x920, 100K)

The strap that person is holding is the one Kazuki was wearing, not the one that Enta bought.

It's Enta holding Kazuki's strap as a memento of Kazuki who has died :^)

Yet

Yes, and the comment I replied to said that the strap that person is holding is the one Enta bought, not the one that Kazuki was wearing.

HOMO
END

one can just hope

Oh, I wasn't paying attention I need sleep

No worries, user. I was thinking maybe the strap Enta bought appeared somewhere else in the ED and I just wasn't seeing it.

According to interviews, he and Sara had the most revisions to their character design. Ikuhara literally toiled for weeks, maybe even months, to ensure Toi had the perfect look. From his freckles to the thick lines used to his draw his eyes, it really is crazy how such simple design choices can lead to such an aesthetically and visually pleasing character.

Attached: D4AfL-OU4AE_7Hl.png (850x824, 668K)

lmao that's so cool

The music during the "Sarazanmai" is so good, especially when it moves to emo's memory.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.50_[2019.04.12_07.55.20].jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Reminder that the full version of Sarazanmai no Uta has all the verses, with Enta and Tooi.

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].mkv_snapshot_00_18_23_[19.04.13.03.04.05].jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

emo boy's brother has the hottest design besides the brown cop

Both cute, I'd go for a threesome

Attached: 1506544492930.jpg (388x372, 64K)

So Ikuhara plays a big role in character design? I always thought a similar feel to the post Penguindrum girls(PotC/Triple H, the yurikuma uniforms, Sara).

*thought there was

Agreed. Now I really want to go back though.

kissu kissu

It's been so long and I've seen hundreds of anime since Penguindrum, so I forget most of it. Need to give it a rewatch. Anyone else have this feeling?

yeah desu, I rewatch shows a lot once I forget them
it's comfy

Literally autism, where Haruka only opens up to/is interested in Sara.

Just watched it. The art, animation and ost was great. It was definitely weird storywise and I'm not really fond of the cross-dressing MC, I hope they don't go into gay or tranny shit. I'll give it 2 more episodes since I liked penguindrum. Though I didn't like utena so I might drop if it doesn't interest me

I already felt bad for them for having to deal with menstruation.

Bros, I really can't stand waiting for the next episode. I've already rewatched the episode multiple times, been reading up on Ikuhara interviews, looking at fanart, and posting in these threads ever since the pre-show thread. Though I've enjoyed anime in the past, I've never felt this way about a series before. Everything about Sarazanmai has enthralled me and everyday having to wait for the next episode is torture. How do I alleviate this?

Solicit butt sex

I'm the same way. There is no cure.

Watch Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun

Attached: Sarazanmai episode 1 in a nutshell.png (1280x720, 846K)

>tfw trying to convince my friends to watch the show but they don't want to watch "the anal vore show"
why are my friends so gay

Speaking of, does anyone have a webm of the anal birthing?

Watch Mouryou no Hako.

Attached: box.png (1280x720, 707K)

oh my god, this would be an actual twist

>I hope they don't go into gay
Avoid Ikuhara like the plague.

Will there be any brown girls?

Penguindrum was mostly straight

Can I convince my bros to touch dicks if we watch this show together?

>touch dicks
shit nigga the fuck you're doing that's fucking gay, you're supposed to convince them to suck each other's ass

Yeah that is true, it is an exception not the rule though.

He should give it 3 episodes at least

literally watch every other ikuhara show? this has to be your first one if you're obsessing over it.
utena > penguindrum > yuri kuma in that order

What is it about emo haircut that makes boys SO much cuter?
It even works for 3DPD guys

Attached: FIG-IPN-1650_07.jpg (532x768, 60K)

Yeah, I think most people should. I don't expect tranny stuff, and I honestly think there might be less homo than a lot of people are expecting. Connecting with people seems to be the main theme, and I think any gay stuff would just be secondary to that rather than the main focus.

Different user with the same plight, I've seen them all twice and am addicted to Ikuhara in general, my excitement for this series is only fueled by my love for his other works as well as gay shotas. I've been obsessively watching the PVs since they started coming out, so the first episode is like a years worth of catharsis.

Who the fuck is the audience of this show?
Even penguindrum still more interesting

>any gay stuff would just be secondary to that rather than the main focus.
Obviously. No one is expecting it to be the main focus. It was even secondary in yurikuma and that had the MC confirmed to be in a lesbian relationship before the show even started.

How gay is this show from utena to yurikuma scale?

No balls touched, not gay at all.

That's a golden unko, like the locals dub it (it's actually an asahi beer building)

Yurikuma >>>> Utena >> (Sarazanmai) >>>>>>>> Penguindrum

have you watched princess tutu? that's as close as you're going to get to another Ikuhara show without it being directly made by him.

I heard the penguindrum novel actually reveal that Shouma's friend is unironically gay for Shouma.

Haven't read them myself to confirm though.

>connecting with people through anus
this couldn't get any gayer

Wrong, it could be connecting through dick to anus.

I have, I enjoy it a lot. For good measure, I've also read some of the manga originals that Ikuhara has collaborated on that aren't connected to any anime.

I've seen a fair amount of the more off-beat and abstract things that anime/manga has to offer and nothing will stop me from obsessing over the anal kappa shotas, but I appreciate your efforts.

>11:11:11
Damn, son.
Play Forest and Umineko, the visual novels. Those will keep you busy for some time.

I generally dislike the medium of visual novels (the literal medium itself, not the stories) for various reasons, but I'll keep them in mind, thanks.

Umineko manga is pretty good. One of the few occasions where it's fine to just read the manga instead of the VN.

In the prologue we see him looking at a gun in a station locker. the OP shows it's his brother's gun. I'm betting he was trying to get into his brother's car. What he's trying to take from his brother, or catch his brother with though I'm not sure yet. The post action stock sequence showed three rings making the tomoe symbol that the cops/otters use with the phrases "not beginning, not connecting, not ending" These are basically three things to be overcome by desire. We know each of the boys has a target of their desire: the kid, the friend, and the brother(dad?). So if they each get a type, the obvious one is that glasses is looking for connection, main boy is probably looking to start something, and so delinquent is looking for closure. Im just guessing but maybe he wants nothing to do with his family and wants to end his familiar obligations to them. It would sort of be a slight revisiting of Penguindrum's themes about family.

well the idols mascot is clearly the princess kappa, but I can't tell if Sara is supposed to be her as a human or a human she's turned into a kappa like the boys. But also it's not clear why she appears to be in league with the otters/police.

for first Ikuhara anime with new /av/ Sarazanmai threads are not so abysmal

>It's Enta holding Kazuki's strap as a memento of Kazuki who has died :^)
This, but unironically. The person holding the strap in the ending is standing at the same spot where Kazuki "metaphorically" gets hit by a plate. I'm guessing there's some time fuckery going on and he was previously dead.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.38_[2019.04.13_11.36.58].jpg (1280x720, 389K)

Mabu is cuter than Reo.

The flag in the intro is literally the pansexual flag.

How did he fucking miss the mark at all? What makes you think either the "REEE depiction is endorsement" hive or the "REEE fujobait" hive will embrace this show?

Wasn't it an audio drama? But it was just used to explain a plot hole of how they ended up in a hotel room next to Yuri, iirc.

Don't care but I know that the current crop of twitter anime leftists is completely degenerate and so will probably embrace the butt stuff, while the anime nazis are somehow into traps. So my prediction is that both groups can embrace the show while also whining about it sporadically. Online politics are crazy and incoherent.

Why were they acting like kappa before the whole ""initiation"" scene?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.44_[2019.04.13_06.41.54].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I can't stop re-watching the kappa transformation scene. The music is damn catchy too. Why is Ikuhara so damn good at henshin scenes. I might need to re-watch Ikuhara's Sailor Moon episodes again.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.56_[2019.04.13_17.39.44].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I was under the impression that they already were initiated (from the moment they broke the statue), hence the kappa behavior.

Keppi was "calling" them, they kept hearing the sound of Keppi hitting the plate on his head with a cucumber.

The OST are so fucking good.
Soundtrack can't come soon enough.

>tfw it turns out they were kappa all along
I'm assuming whatever got erased from their memories will explain it.

He gets the inherent appeal of changing clothes.

Ikuhara wanted his eyes to look evil but they just look cute

Attached: D31yh6dU4AEobXJ.jpg (750x1000, 93K)

I wish he and his team would go /fa/ more often. Utena school uniform designs and Sara's design are where it's at.

I must confess, Yea Forums. Within my box is a piece of paper that says: anime by Ikuhara with character designs by Kubo when?

That part of the music is actually performed by Hashimoto herself.

twitter.com/YukaliHashimoto/status/1116509418521108480?s=19

How long before this turns into a faggot's wet dream?

It is strange they could already see him when glasses boy needed a sticker to do so though

That's because they were the ones who broke the seal (the statue). It's standard folklore stuff, you broke the seal you get cursed so you're the one affected by it.

Something happened after they broke the statue and Keppi erased their memories of it.

It's Ikuhara's wet dream animated.

2 weeks

No, and the cops don't seem to be a couple in the manga, at least not at the beginning. Sharkteeth refers to megane as his "coworker" in his internal monologue and gets blushy at the thought of him naked.

Neat

Attached: SUBARASHII DESS.webm (380x616, 61K)

It's because glasses is the only one who is non-dead.
He can only see them after he get the (A)ntenna stricker

Is Ikuhara the gayest straight man in history?

This emo shota is going to get so much porn, isn't he.

He seems like the usual suspect for drooling faceless men doujins

That tweet is saying it's performed by the girl whose account she linked.

>That first episode
Excuse me, what the FUCK?

That was absolutely absurd and blatantly flamboyantly homosexual yet I loved it and cant wait for the next episode? I hate fujoshit so why is this happening? Is this the power of Ikuhara?

Also, 10/10 ED. It is by The Peggies who also did the OP for Bunny Girl Senpai.

Not everything gay has to be fujoshit, you know.

Sarazanmai
>anal plundering triggers nuclear explosion
Most anons
>say they can't feel a thing
Who to believe

>That was absolutely absurd and blatantly flamboyantly homosexual yet I loved it and cant wait for the next episode? I hate fujoshit so why is this happening? Is this the power of Ikuhara?
Yes. It is the power of DISH.

Why does it always have to be like this? I want shota x shota doujins.

Why does this absurdity remind me of Penguindrum's first episode

He has slaine potential.

Because it’s ikuhara being ikuhara.

Maybe they will comfort his ass after the drooling faceless men are done.

Be completely heterosexual

So how old are they?

Second year of middle school, equivalent to 8th grade in the US system, so 13-14.

He did turn Anno bi after all.

We we know the police raised her and she seems to be after Keppi given the scrolling text on her show. Maybe she is what Keppi was going to ask the boys about before they called him a frog.

I expect this to change by the end of the series. For some reason this seemed gayer than YKAs first episode to me.

I dunno Kumiko, you tell me.

Attached: D4AR9MJUEAMg_uH.png (400x351, 36K)

Pretty sure it's colored handkerchiefs. At least where I live.

I'm sorry about your shit taste

Gayer than Lulu asking Ginko to molest her and then them licking a naked girl together?

>Gay stuff is secondary in Yurikuma
I don't think you got the anime at all, user.

Not him but the YKA characters felt too flat to me to think of their interactions as anything except more symbolism.

That's real? I thought it was an urban legend.

I sure hope so.

Attached: D4BV_3tU4AAoAOS.png (514x900, 266K)

Yeah, genuinely. Its probably because they are boys and I'm just used to girls molesting each other and saying "I love you" in anime and it meaning literally nothing.

I live in the boonies though, so they might've just meme'd it alive.

If that opening scene is a flashforward, glasses got ntr'd.

Tfw ntr'd by kid brother

shota 3some

That's fair and I felt the same way about the show as a whole, but I don't know how you'd call this episode gayer than Yurikuma's first episode. There wasn't any actual homosexuality. If we didn't know about the Enta spoilers we wouldn't even be sure that the show would have gays.

But none of the boys are being gay for each other at all.

Yeah there were definitely some prerelease threads though obviously the thread blew up after airing. Some discussion in Utena threads too.
Some user claimed to have a friend that went to the prescreening and said there was unambiguous gay AND unambiguous weed by ep 3.

They're getting stuff sucked out of their butts! Theres a zombie with a dick and when they're in his butt they look like anal beads! Look, I know its not technically.gay yet or whatever, but it feels extremely gay to me for some reason and I don't know why.

Before seeing the OP and episode I would have rated the Kazubowl odds as
>nobody >>> Sara = Toi > Enta > somebody out of left field
Now I'd set the odds as
>nobody = Enta > Toi > somebody out of left field >>>> Sara
That said I have a poor prediction record when it comes to non-brainlet media that don't rely on the same romance tropes as 90% of media everywhere.

I fear all fujos might latch on gay cops and ignore shotas completely. If fujos have a choise between gay shotas and gay adult men, they always choose the latter. Like how literally all Durarara doujins are Izaya, Izaya and more Izaya despite the show having quite a lot of cute shotas.

I would still give Umineko a go though. Though as this user says the manga is pretty good, but then you'd miss out on the amazing OST.

Maybe its because the homosexual imagery in YKA feels like fan service for boys (I know thats intentional), while it absolutely doesn't here unless you are into some shit.

Attached: D3_78PMU4AIakd1.jpg (753x1200, 106K)

This was great, I am always down for some more Ikuhara and this did not disappoint. Yurikuma will probably remain my favorite because of the yuri and bears but this was a strong first episode.

Nudity and butt stuff as humor is common in Japan, and combined with the whole kappa legend as the reason for the butt stuff I don't get the impression of it being gay at all.
Maybe the imagery will feel more fitting as something homosexual once Enta's secret comes up.

>Enta's secret
His several secrets. I doubt his secret is just having a homo crush on his best friend.

There is absolutely a way to do nudity and butt stuff humor that isn't gay, but this isn't it.

I hope it gets really dark and fucked up to be honest.

And based on the prerelease interviews the other two have even more secrets.

I want to see him raped and crying for Niichan

Given all the WTF and ???? reactions to this episode from Japan, I don't get the impression that it was normal by nip standards.

With this show there is a non-zero chance you will get your wish, user.

Not that user, but 'gay' isn't he word I'd use to describe episode 1 to someone who hasn't watched it.

Well it's the only one we know of for now, but hopefully you're right. Considering his sister is a teacher at his school it feels like they could be setting her up for something.

Alright please point out the homosexual imagery for me.

Yes but that's because it's Ikuhara. You can take a common concept and still present it in a way that people aren't used to.

The anal beads. Kazuki bent over and bouncing up and down. The box zombies reactions to get probed. (Plus just his bondage gear and huge balls) The focus on Kazukis balls under his skirt.

Not him but "crying for niichan" seems possible.

You if you show this anime to a random person, you genuinely believe they won't have any idea that it could turn out to be gay based only on the first episode.

Are you someone who doesn't think homolust/homoerotic subtext/gay coding/(pick trendy term of your choice) is a real thing, or thinks it's a real phenomenon but doesn't think it is gay? I'm just wondering if there's a miscommunication where you think people are claiming to see canon gay relationships, when they aren't.

If not, I can't really add anything to what people have pointed out already. If the difference between butt humor in your average lowbrow comedy scene and a humorously played repeating symbolic buttsex motif in a fairly serious show about relationships with a bishie cast doesn't strike you as gay then that's just a difference in perception.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 02.16.09.png (1132x636, 146K)

Nii-chan looks so fucking boring, I don't want him in my doujins

Nii-chan is handsome.

Attached: 1548409636502.jpg (1280x1440, 377K)

I know "style" basically means (good) "body" in Japlish. Is "stylish" the same?

His twitter is neat

Attached: D36v9QpUUAAh7zQ.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

You prefer faceless fat oldmen?

Nii-chan looks dead

>railings don't line up
Ruined.

He didn't look dead in his first visual reveal unlike the cops.

Attached: 1524824181748.png (362x1200, 160K)

But if all the special persons are dead then Kazuki is dead too. Does that make Harukappa alive or double dead?

Wrong

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.00_[2019.04.11_21.16.44].jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Is that pose part of kappa lore?

Are those the same weapon?

You are an enormous faggot

Either same or similar to copy his brother.

I would prefer MC and emo being the top, but this won't happen of course.

I didn't mean all special persons are dead, but he and the cops have a greyish skintone compared to the rest of the cast.

> According to [the seiyuu], even the very first scene contains foreshadowing for later developments. So when they watch the early footage now, they can only think about what happens later. However, even they conceded: "That opening is very ambiguous in terms of what it means!"
Theories on the opening scene?

I hope his shady activities aren't just cliche gangster or terrorist shit. Have him be selling his body or rigging elections or something.

Yeah see HxH and Inazuma Eleven

Ugh.
He's at least a drug addict and a pedo.

It makes me crave pickles

Attached: D3_rS9cVUAA8e3j.jpg (845x1200, 200K)

What about selling his body to rig elections?

The voice calling him is probably Harukappa's, I speculate it's an event happening not in the last episode, but maybe during the infamous episode 6 Murase pointed out to be a big game changer.

Sara's song is about a dead girl, now that I think about it.

Everything you've listed is either male nudity or general sexual humor.
I'll give you that yeah, some of these elements could be used in homoerotic ways, but in the context of the show they aren't framed like that. The box zombie's reactions is comedic and distressed, the focus on Kazuki's balls is for the reveal that he was the crossdresser and isn't presented as any sort of telling sign about Kuji's character.

I think gay subtext is gay subtext and I have no problem with it, but I didn't think any of the sexual imagery this episode was presented as gay subtext. The shirikodama legend(of the ball containing a person's soul)along with the show's telling of it(of the ball containing a person's secret)is enough to have a clear interpretation of the symbolism behind the butt stuff by itself. Of course it could also have more layers to it including something that represents homosexuality, but I didn't feel anything like that from this ep.

only if your seasonal waifu is a cross dressing idol

Even better

And if it isn't, you need to get that checked out.

Did they explain why Harukappa is a "kappa"?

No but it's obviously a nickname. Maybe Sara's fanclub members are called related to kappas.

She uses "boku" in the song, it's used mostly by young boys

There's not that many pedophiles in fandoms, of course adults will prefer characters their own age or who act more mature than middle schoolers do.

A

>pedophiles
Please lurk more.
Anyway, a lot of people find developed characters more relatable, that's why women often prefer the male MCs over the female love interest. So I do expect the non-casuals will be more into the shotas unless the cops get more development,

these threads have (mostly) been pretty good, hope it keeps up

A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

They have to quit the fandom talk crap, otherwise they're fine

no, i like that

Predict what the stock footage will be.

I have never watched an Ikuhara anime. What the fuck? Is this too high IQ for me?

Attached: 68174883_p0.jpg (564x804, 66K)

Okay come on, Space Dandy is great. Not everything needs to be ultra japanese it to be "real" anime.

Watch it again so you get the details you missed and have the benefit of hindsight. One of the seiyuu said this one will be more straightforward than Ikuhara's previous shows.

I just find it curious that the box says "miçanga", which is Brazilian Portuguese spelling for "bead". I wonder where that factors in, I imagine it has some relation to football, maybe Glasses-kun has his father playing there or something.

You can just enjoy the wild ride user, but this is a pretty good explanation

>missing the point this hard
ESL-kun...

It looks as if the extraction will be done regularly but with different footage.

This sequence is happening every episode

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].mkv_snapshot_17.33_[2019.04.13_09.28.31].jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

I laugh everytime at this part of the OP
Look at the cat's face
Just look at it's fucking face

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].mkv_snapshot_03.01_[2019.04.13_21.25.49].jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

Keppi pulling out the boys' assballs to switch them to kappa mode and the naked surfing.

Leaking and Yokubou Sakushu

Attached: 1548967035810.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Not that I'm aware of.

Attached: 1531731235501.jpg (2461x1568, 1.94M)

Nothing bad will happen to this cat, right?

Attached: get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fohtori.nu%2Fgallery%2Fvar%2Fresizes%2FSeries%2FEpisodes%2FStudent_Council_Arc%2 (496x640, 391K)

Why is he so fat?

That's not true though. I haven't watched Durarara but it's not just cute faces but also charisma, interactions, depth etc. There are lots of popular and well doujined shotas.

I hope we get to see the other boys' transformations scene as well.

We haven't gotten to see the Ikuhara-modeled "sprinkle of pleasure" face yet, so I'm assuming there will be different versions of the scene.

That wouldn't be stock footage.
Maybe when megane's crush becomes 100% explicit they'll be more interested.
Bet emo will have the most doujins though.

That is a lot of effort just to eat ass.

I want Mabu to come back to life thanks to dick!

Do you think any of the characters have a dick

He is "alive", perhaps Reo has to perform a bunch of tasks before he can get 100% of Mabu back.

Attached: 1534552925500.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

I think all the characters have a dick.

And Sara's is the biggest

Inb4 enta's secret is he kissed kazuki while he was sleeping

Do you think Keppi will try to kill the shotas later?

Didn't the people who went to the prescreening say that the first ep was much heavier on the butt stuff? Dunno if we're gonna repeat that, at least for the next 2 eps.
I agree the surfing will be repeated, but I've got a feeling the musical number will return too.

So ep 1 is stealing boxes of precious things. What's the next ep gimmick going to be and how would it relate to cats?

Dumb frogposters

Attached: b5d7f4c24325381058bff0c2ac7b3ede.jpg (472x472, 34K)

I've read that episodes 2 and 3 will be even more extreme, no idea if about butt stuff or other

Say the F word again, I fucking dare you motherfucker, I double dare you dumb demon!

Putting them in boxes and throwing them into the river

>dabbing cat

Now Kazuki has to kiss him to prove friends can kiss each other.

>will be even more extreme
I think that was the weed and confirmed homo
Remember nips are more strict about weed.
Prescreen watchers implied that episode 1 was especially crude and "disgusting" compared to the other two eps.

What are you going to do? Fart?

The water scene at the end when they give the ass balls to the frog. Fucking gorgeous.

If weed is supposed to be the hyped bad thing Toi did, that's hilarious. Westerners won't give a shit at all.

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].mkv_snapshot_02.10_[2019.04.13_09.59.42].jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

>emo will get completely shunned in the fanart department once fujos learn he smokes the dreaded western herb
Time for my megane to shine

should be obvious enough

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].mkv_snapshot_16.38_[2019.04.13_08.01.12].jpg (1591x895, 91K)

No, they would only do mindbreak stuff with him

That seems to be too obvious/straightforward for Ikuhara so probably (hopefully) not.

I thought frogs were banned on Yea Forums, why is this allowed?

Haha what the fuck

Attached: edge.png (1920x1090, 1.31M)

Well, he's shown carjacking in the first episode like its nothing, so I doubt its that
Keppi looks high though.

twitter.com/charmy_poyo/status/1116400094960422912
Weebs translate

>last ep
>what the hell is Sarazanmai?

No frogs here guv, don't know what ya talking about

He better be a standout character because so far he looks like a Kiritsugu clone and I fucking hate that. Kiritsugu a shit.

>it was the friends we made along the way

This is going to be bait where homo is only teased or they just die. Anyone who wants another YOI should keep waiting.

Attached: D4CdTbNUIAAZSZx.jpg (759x1024, 95K)

>slight redness in his eyes
wtf I love stoner shotas now

I think it's just sharing information about the cop's twitter since only those who follow news related to Sarazanmai would be aware of it.

Too late, frog police is here

Attached: 1555008117385.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Good because YoI is shit.

zanmai = en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samadhi

sarazanmai = plate integration = the exact scene we see of the trio's plate combine on screen and the secret got leaked

Basically, it's the Satellite Dish sharing signals with everyone.

Why is he so fucking smug? It makes my peepee twitch.

Anyone who is in it for YoI should fuck off. This is Ikuhara's shit. anyone not watching for him is doing it wrong.

> Anyone who wants another YOI should keep waiting.
It's Ikuhara, who the fuck is expecting YOI except newfags?
And we already know there's confirmed homo by episode 3, but I suppose they could ambiguously die.

Was he breaking into a car with a fucking ruler? I thought it was a crowbar, but it just looked like a meter stick. That's not even sharp what the fuck

Attached: 1546286821333.jpg (234x221, 22K)

So my prediction that you'd keep calling YOI bait until the next homo show came along and then suddenly promote it to gayer, just like you did with No. 6 and Eva, was right.

>ikuhara
>only teasing
We’re going to get explicit on screen sex by episode 3.

Its a metaphor for him and his brother dick measuring contests.

Reminder that making him brown was Ikuni's input.
Does he have a fetish?

Attached: 1500488735481.jpg (960x720, 310K)

It's fine, it's a Rule Breaker

It's not shit except for the animation quality, it's just a lighthearted sports/homo romance casual entertainment that doesn't pretend to be anything else.
Not sure how anyone would expect that from an Ikuhara show.

The fuck you on about? YOI was actually novel because it had gays who wound up happy together and no one died.

I didn't really get why he would put the Kappa butt stuff thematically with the hidden desires preventing connections from being made theme but actually now that I'm writing it out it's becoming clearly.

kek, based.

DESIGNATED

I'm talking about your deluded opinions, homothread, not reality.

>gays who wound up happy together and no one died
>novel
No.

Can you hear it?

>Kuji’s older brother’s first name is read as CHIKAI as in “close distance” (but spelled with kanji meaning “vow”) whilst TOOI’s means “far distance” (different kanji but similar “length” meaning)
>I found that their surname has the Kanji for "long time/forever" and "mercy/selfless love". This seems like it could be foreshadowing something.

Who invited the YoItards?

This show is gold for reaction images.

Attached: butt.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

That user is stupid but for a bestselling normalfag show it was novel.

The Invisible Storm

Hear what?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00_10_32_[19.04.12.04.52.30].png (588x720, 480K)

That's not a YoItard, it's a bait-baiter. They've done the same shit in YoI threads for two years.

Ding Ding Ding

It won't even have the homo anymore since the Olympics committee officially took interest in it. Anal sex committee sponsoring Sarazanmai when

Can you name any canon homos in anime who aren't evil, don't die, and who actually get together with their love interest in a healthy relationship

Fuck off to your homothread niggers

Take your YoI discussion to your own thread.

It amazes me how they show up in literally every show that features good looking male characters and constantly post along the lines of "yep, it won't be as good as yoi". Literally the most retarded fanbase on Yea Forums.

YoIfag are fucking annoying.

Just if you wanna have nuclear bomb like orgasms but who'd want that its gay right?

Attached: sara4.png (1023x573, 110K)

Okay guys, you can always make a new thread to talk about your own show.

IKUHARA IS TURNING ANONS FREAKING GAY

It's the same basic fanbase that attaches to any show with gay hype behind it, get used to it. I'm expecting seriously fucked threads by the end of the series.

It's not just yoi fags, some fujos in general have the bad habit to bring their fanbase war in every show potentially pandering to them.
You better don't reply to there'll be an endless reply chain. Ignore and report off topic posts.

I'm thankful I lived long enough to see Ikuhara create a criminal shota.

They were already gay to begin with. They just finally found the courage to leak the truth.

Where am I discussing it? I don't give a fuck about yoi. Meta shit instead of discussing anal sex and kappas shits up the thread just as much so fuck off

Attached: dads1.jpg (984x1400, 232K)

That's not the sound

Attached: Shoujo Kakumei Utena_25.mkv_snapshot_04.25_[2018.10.19_01.47.16].jpg (1440x1080, 231K)

Twitter is that way

Real talk, I wonder what the so scandalous secret could be.

Crossdressing is quite popular in anime nowadays, but I Ikuhara never did it (Unless you count some stuff in SM?) and done this way felt messed up I guess.

Incest is pretty much overdone, same gay stuff are less common, especially when consensual, but it doesn't feel like they could make good secret. I guess gay incest could be considered scandalous, especially if it's framed in a non-rapey way (I.E. Toi toward his older brother), but given Enta apparently likes boys too, it would feel like a repeat.

"I did weed" honestly feels very week, even with Japanese strict drug laws.

What's left? Cannibalism? Orgies? It's really hard to gauge because we are talking about Utena director, a show that features a dude fucking his sister while he fucked teenagers of both sexes on the side.

Attached: 1493604957456.png (819x745, 298K)

Pretty sure the basic fanbase has forgotten about YoI by now, it's been 2.5 years. From what I see they're more into HeroAca shonenshit. Hopefully the pleb filter keeps them there.

How many Ikuhara series do I have to watch before I get to call him Ikuni?

All of it.

Gay conversion is not Twitter at all

You can't address him that causally if you haven't seen everything.

Answer this post with a frog if you ever tried butt stuff before.
Post a kappa if you had an orgasm with your butt at least once.
End your sentence with dish if you did that with a partner dish.
Post Ikuni if you're a butt slut.

Attached: fringe tree frog.jpg (2000x1335, 496K)

Remember the chekhov's gun in the box?

What do you have to do to call him Iku-chan?

Attached: 1541756221190.jpg (479x640, 128K)

People have posted the pan pride flag is seen in the background of the OP, how much does Japan know about that? I know they have used the rainbow flag, but do they even give a shit about half of the other flags Westerners on twitter made up?

Damnit, guess I'll have to finish Yuri Bears then though I was about to binge it anyway

Japan has demonized weed and the ones doing it. Just look at the latest actor who got caught with it, he's getting cut from every show or movie that's supposed to come out, his career and social life are dead. It's a 1000% shamefuru dispray

What is scandalous for you may not be scandalous for someone else, and don't forget in they interviews they overhype it on purpose.

Go to onsen with him.

Attached: 1540225249475.png (640x400, 413K)

>t do they even give a shit about half of the other flags Westerners on twitter made up?
Do you have to ask?
No, of course not.
It's hilarious western-centric for woketards to think it's meant to be a reference to LGBT flags

Japan is seriously repressed.

Westerners takes are dumb, have a good laugh and scroll down

Attached: 1551537774157.gif (576x324, 2.96M)

Everything is scandalous when you're in junior high.

I remained straight. Even though I feel attracted to two of the most promiscuous girls of Ikuhara's works

I absolutely agree with Japan on this.

Attached: Swank.png (676x462, 221K)

The funniest part is how much the nips love to get wasted on alcohol every night

But surely the car jacking would have been portrayed more seriously if weed was his deep dark secret.
Also we've seen the brother with a gun, we're probably going into murder territory with emo.

Alcohol is humanity's oldest friend, drugs are for losers

What kind of a hitman asks his 13 year old brother to help bury the bodies?

Some people here could benefit from smoking a bowl once in a while.

do we tell him lads?

There was a movie about Irish killer and his son getting shit done

>humanity's oldest friend
oh yeah it was originally a way to preserve clean water right?

Shut up, druggie scum

>alcohol is humanity's oldest friend
No that's masturbation.

Was it based on a true story?

Weed is a red herring, he actually smokes it to soothe the pain.
His dark secret has something to do with hurting others, probably his own parents.

I suspect Glasses feels some sort of guilt toward the MC. He was too quick to accept the MC's hobby. He probably fucked him over in the past in some way. Probably has to do with the soccer team.
As for delinquent kun it probably has something to do with his family.
I don't see any of those secrets being heavy stuff like incest, but maybe I'm naive. Ikuni does like his sucker punches affter all.

>I suspect Glasses feels some sort of guilt toward the MC. He was too quick to accept the MC's hobby.
That's because he's obviously in love with the MC.
>He probably fucked him over in the past in some way.
More like he probably wanked over him

Attached: heterophile seal.jpg (250x201, 7K)

>cracks open another bear

Pic related is a good indication of their mindsets. Glasses almost certainly has dead parents, but I think his trauma is being hurt by others not guilt about hurting others.
Also, prepare for glasses to get cucked by MC.

Attached: D2fVJ3qX0AIMUhb.png (424x786, 44K)

just a friendly reminder that Ikuhara will absolutely destroy these EGAOs

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Sarazanmai - 01 (CX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_03.07_[2019.04.11_10.57.25].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>bear
That was the last Ikuhara show user.

The ka in Haruka is the same as the ka in kappa.

But for what price?

Attached: weirdo.jpg (237x504, 31K)

>implying at least 2/3 aren't already dead inside.

And I can't wait for that moment to happen

>Kazuki: Me and you...
>Tooi: With you...
>Leo: With you...
>Mabu: With you...
>Enta: With the love of my life, Kazuki.
Woah how did I miss this detail before...

Thanks, user. I'm still confused because she(?) was Haruka in the promo materials, so it seems like Harukappa is a nickname or name change, but then does that mean Kazuki is deliberately giving her a kappa-related nickname?

>More like he probably wanked over him
Oh shit, I just realize ep 3 sequence is probably going to have him wank to the MC or doing lewd stuff to himself thinking to him.

>His dark secret has something to do with hurting others, probably his own parents.
Gien the focus on the gun and his brother, maybe he killed them?

Ohhh I like those theories, having the cops twitter being from 10 years in the past is an interesting take. I swear the fujo detective are always at it.

>Also we've seen the brother with a gun,
Aren't guns super illegal in Japan? *That's* the scandalous secret!

>One week left

>huffing his soccer shorts

What is it with some YoIfags being completely fucking unable to shut up about the series in threads for other shows? You people are mentally ill, fuck off back to your discord.

>promo materials
Haruka was never mentioned in promo materials, except appearing in the Tsunagaru PV for a couple of seconds and being unceremoniously listed among the cast.

We moved past that, shut up.

No matter how late, reminding YoItards that they're mentally ill is a civic duty.

But with that out of the way I'm really hoping we get a better episodic song than that lame one they sang in the first ep, assuming there's going to be an episodic song at all.

based mappa

Attached: IMG_20190411_175208.jpg (2917x2178, 629K)

Something are blatant like their phones not being smartphones but some stuff like the cigarette packaging and postage stamps is something only a local would be able to spot.

Fuck off already

look I'm not gay or anything but where's the r-18 stuff? I thought fujos would want to race to be the first
no homo

Kill yourself pigtard

Well-dressed guy with a Tokarev - probably a yakuza assassin. Drifting around Tokyo fighting battles without honour and humanity

Not even a Yoifag, you seem to be paranoid. Keep your personal issues outside this thread.

My point is she wasn't named "-kappa" there, so I was wondering why was called that.

>2008 was over a decade ago

>we moved past this already
>keeps replying
This is so stereotypically Yea Forums fujo I have to laugh. You girls are such drama queens.

>Kill yourself pigtard
>Fuck off already
Not drama queen at all eh

t. falsflagger samefag

>not being a drama queen

Attached: 1513717575975.png (1280x962, 1.43M)

>W-WE'VE MOVED PAST THAT

Attached: 1547594637084.png (1280x720, 770K)

I miss it dawg

The proof fujos should all die

Why is it only in fujo threads that people seem absolutely fucking incapable of not giving (You)s to posts you don't like?

>there's only one user here
I'm always happy to point out you being shit

I apologize, my Princess

Only the ones too stupid to just scroll past a post that wouldn't have generated any interest had they not replied. So basically all the ones on Yea Forums.