Is there a term uses to describe characters who somewhat seem like lolis but aren't considered as such?

Is there a term uses to describe characters who somewhat seem like lolis but aren't considered as such?

Attached: 20190412_184917.png (2569x970, 1.99M)

Lolis

Sexy

Attached: megumin garden.jpg (1126x1599, 352K)

Loli

Attached: 73378380_p8.jpg (1200x1703, 1017K)

JC
Oppai Loli

Lolis?

Pseudo lolis

>Hestia
>big tits and not even a very petite form to start with

Hestia is a shortstack.
The others are JCs.

just call everything loli like 90% on this board do already.

She is pretty small and is called oppai loli

Adolescent.
I guess anime really is putting holes in your brain.

Jail bait

Left to right would be:
JC
Nothing as they're not lolis and just have small breasts
Oppai loli (technically oppai lolibaba). Some insist she's a shortstack, but that's a different issue entirely

Nothing about this is "loli" you degenerates

Attached: 9ef0caca3967dfa88d6584e9b3fd270b.png (668x1003, 851K)

JC>lolis>shortstack.
Chance my mind.

She's referred to as a big boobed loli.
She also has loli mannerisms.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (764x685, 3.92M)

Loli is a bodytype. Oppai loli is a shitty meme bodytype but it's still just "little girl with huge tits" not an obviously filled out teen-looking brat

Then why wont Crunchyroll let you grope her? Checkmate

Take out the tits and seems pretty Loli to me and its refered like oppai loli by the autor.

maybe you should retire to reddit kid

Petite?

little shits

>curvy
>large hips
>loli
yea no

It's possible and amazing, fren

Attached: 77e82f.jpg (590x834, 579K)

Depends whether you want to use terms like the Japanese do or the west does. In Japan, they use loli extremely liberally and call Hestia an oppai loli. Pretty much any short female that doesn't look like grandma is a lolil

Not all the lolis are the same.

Attached: 1554152762987.jpg (723x1000, 210K)

These characters have next to nothing to do with each other other than being in casual weeb shows.

Erotic

Attached: 1530278011138.jpg (1280x1948, 952K)

>weeb
I like when newfags try to fit.

Hestia's a shortstack

Look in Japan that term dont exist, that is only a western term so in Japan they use opailoli.

This. Oppai loli is a stupid term and a shit fetish. She’s just a regular woman on the short side or maybe a shortstack

People are split on whether they are considered lolis or not.

Megumin is in the grey area
The others obviously aren't

Attached: time to decide.jpg (2816x2045, 922K)

Cocksleeves.

So,i was watching the BBC documentary school Girls for sale;with JK were doing Jobs pleasing old men,then this Guy say to the reporter that she have something agains people with Lolita complex,so my question is,is Lolita complex refered to all the underage Girls too and not only little Girls irl in Japan?

Lalatina is for cum and dump

Attached: 1551254511955.jpg (900x1278, 131K)

Internationally "lolicon" as a loanword refers to little anime girls and people attracted to them, but in Japan "lolicon/lolita complex" is just synonymous with pedophile/pedophilia.
An otaku wouldn't describe high schoolers as lolitas but the general lolita culture is just about youthfulness, which can include teenagers and young adults dressing and acting younger than they are.

Attached: snail panties.jpg (975x1400, 260K)

How they call to people with with fetish for school girls then ?because they called it lolicon too in the documentary.

Im gonna give some milk to this flatty.

All 4 of those girls have different body types, get your eyes checked and while you're at it get your brain checked as well OP.