JOJO

Diavolo is a lucky boy

Attached: 1555092213431.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>You'll never drink FFs piss

Why continue

Attached: __foo_fighters_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_rinnsei53__cc075fecdf3bb8d9c6d9e8e31d559147.jpg (768x1024, 135K)

I'm so confused about them. We know that was Diavolo during that scene, but he acted like Doppio. How does it work?

2 personalities

Is this why King Crimson has two faces?

Attached: 15550869101.png (477x480, 393K)

Back in my day guys like Doppio weren't "retarded", they were just "different".

Attached: sip.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

What would've happened if Risotto actually killed Doppio there?

HOT

Attached: doppio.png (1278x722, 1.23M)

Yes, and it's also why Diavolo/Doppio has two stands. One is King Crimson and the little one is Epitapth

KG = Skips time
Epitapth = sees the future

Because DP knows Doppio is the original personality

Get your heterosexual delusions out of my face, DP.
YES.

I'm not sure that she can piss, and if she does she would probably drink it herself

Diavolo was trying to act like Doppio to fuck her.

He was a kid

“She” looks like a dude.

They just copied random stuff from Trish's profile

Attached: Trish Una.png (800x1200, 922K)

So when are they going to end the episode next week? Right before the donut?

Well, at least she looked better than Trish

He was acting like that before Donatella approached him.

Epitaph bro

>doppio saves the frog, the cricket, and tries to save the boy
what exactly are they trying to accomplish with his character?

He didn't have a stand until he found the arrows

Cute slut

mentally retarded -> retarded -> different -> special -> autistic -> robot

Epitaph is Doppio's stand but Diavolo can incorporate it into King Crimson because they share a body

Attached: jojo0723.jpg (325x721, 41K)

he's a good boi who dindu nuffin

He can see the future, so he knew he would find the arrows and was able to use Epitaph in his vision

based apeman

Presumably at some point Bossu would notice he's fucking dying and take over, then King Crimson Risotto

Risotto never stood a chance, Boss was just handicaping himself like a retard

Unless its a widely known thing in Passione that King Crimson is his stand, Risotto would not have deduced "holy shit this retard is the boss cause his stand is strong" even if he got away

Attached: 1502037485154.jpg (320x320, 54K)

I think Doppio is retarded. And different.
Also a fucking maniac.

Attached: Metallicapins.jpg (185x185, 20K)

Was Diavolo who fell in love with her? Since when does he like frogs?

Attached: Portrait.jpg (780x1200, 425K)

Losers with no friends like animals

He was just looking for a snack

If a psychotic Spaz like Diavolo/Dopppio could find love, does that mean I have a chance?

>falling in love
Overrated. He clearly was after a quick fuck with the local thot.

so did you like the episode

Attached: r474ub2bo0w11.jpg (1078x1346, 239K)

You mean he finally found love but the thot just wanted to squeeze his dick for his babies.

m-mommy

Attached: junxiao-fang-5fuben10.png (1920x2713, 1.85M)

He's not really retarded though, at least not by today's non internet standard.
He just has little social awareness. He is high functioning auts at worst.

I want Risotto to fuck me.

>Least favorite food: pizza (margherita with mushrooms)
And here I thought I loved this girl

I want to marry this decaying mass of plankton

You didn't even know what kind of food she liked

Attached: DOPPIO.jpg (960x540, 76K)

h-how did doppio keep the girl underground for so long and why

Attached: 20171212053846.gif (500x500, 212K)

It was great, animation couldve been better though

I mean what the fuck is a sour salad

Samemfw knife play

he missed her

He didn't, you retarded moeposter.

If you look at the new ED with the stands scaling up.

It shows the order in which the passione members left/ die and Golden Experience, Six pistols and Spice Lady are at the top, still alive.

Attached: KC.jpg (960x960, 63K)

Attached: 12694de-1.jpg (544x748, 43K)

>Giorno has two dads they were adoptive brothers and eventually one of them stole the body of the other.
>Trish has two dads who were like twins and were sharing the same body

What did Araki mean by this...

>KG = Skips time
>Epitapth = sees the future
No fucking shit, Sherlock.

Doppio is evil and magic

>Golden Experience
>Six pistols
>Spice Lady

Attached: 15548573527.png (400x400, 189K)

>Golden Experience
>Spice Lady
>Six Pistols
how??? why???

Attached: 1555074795516.png (754x484, 696K)

Notorious CHASE has to be the worst name change so far

>Golden Experience
>Six pistols
>Spice Lady

Attached: 1552444600385.jpg (400x400, 29K)

how is he not dead after this

don't forget rolling stone slowly carving away at the bottom

Zippy Fingers
Aerobomber
Purple Smaze
Moody Jues

theres a lot of parallels, shame araki never did anything with them

So which one is the original personality? I know theres a lot of theories, has Araki ever made a statement, or is it all just speculation?

This is the power of animeonlys

>has Araki ever made a statement
You could call it a statement

Attached: Diavolo.png (165x179, 13K)

>tfw you haven't watched jojo for months due to work/collage
I wish I was a neet

Attached: fug763.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Attached: file.gif (270x270, 794K)

a lot of people say Doppio

college*

i am going to beat the fuck out of you

they both existed before in some way, he goes full diavolo when he burns down the village and doppio gets left behind as the secondary.

C'mon user, it's just 30 minutes a week

This is so fucking retarded. Shit writing.

M-madre

20-22 minute episodes really isn't so bad though, i love watching an episode before i go to bed

goddamn this part owns

why were those scans so bad, so long ago? The show seems better than the manga though. Makes me regret reading part 4 instead of watching it

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.13_[2019.04. (1920x1080, 372K)

Attached: 13758948621.jpg (1024x548, 73K)

Part 4 is shit, who cares. Same with part 8

Epitaph is part of King Crimson, not a separate stand.

>Golden Experience
>Six pistols
>Spice Lady
Fucking wikifags

Attached: 1530252729308.jpg (400x400, 89K)

I prefer reading 4 desu

Stand users have ungodly durability and stamina.
I mean shit Buccharati had his stomach DONUT'd and then got a chop from his shoulder down to his stomach and he still managed to fight his way away from Bossu

Attached: IMG_20190412_215709.jpg (1916x1077, 301K)

Parts 6 and 7 were the magnum opus of Araki's career. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 3232.jpg (467x750, 223K)

>Stand users have ungodly durability and stamina.
Stop saying this

I give it 3 days before some tumblerina or FB/plebbit nerd makes a Sans edit.

I want to believe it was Doppio who eventually snapped and split into Diavolo for various reasons, but a lot of people say Diavolo was the original and there's this , but DP now I guess confirmed they were both there from the start?
Also, how does a priest keeping a boy named "Devil" make sense? That's more like a name an edgy alter ego would choose to inspire fear.

Attached: IMG_20190412_215710.jpg (1919x1079, 310K)

that transformation is fucking kino
anyone got a webm?

Attached: IMG_20190412_215712.jpg (1919x1079, 257K)

Hey guys:

Dude when even fodder like Steely Dan can take Jotaro's punches that can break steel and Diamond without turning into mulch I dunno what to tell you

Diavolo could have still been lurking under the surface, but Doppio was the main personality for sure. The theory that makes the most sense imo is that he was Doppio until his mother came back, the shock of which triggered the aggressive Diavolo side to hide her underground.

hmm

Attached: D3_M44YXoAAbZOB.jpg (1200x808, 124K)

>Part 7
Yes
>Part 6
No 6 was fucking trash

>yfw DOOOOOOOOOOOOOORURURURURURURURUUUU

Attached: a09.gif (167x200, 1.54M)

i absolutely hated the animation quality for part 4, i was pretty disappointed by it in general especially since i loved the manga so much. but maybe the manga wasn't as good as i remembered.
>tfw read all of part 5 in comic sans

what did Rykiel even meant with this shit?

It's a comic book

Attached: 1552758558836.png (550x550, 109K)

>work in law firm
>12+ hr workdays doing drone work
>spend Saturday night watching the episode after having read the correlating chapters several time during lunch break
Step up user, if that’s bothering you then the real world will rip through you like Dio to Kakyoin

They were together from birth, but Diavolo only became dominant during the teenage years.
>muh name

Doppio being the main personality makes no sense because if he was, he would know that he was named Diavolo and he would know that he was old enough to have a 15 year old daughter.

Can confirm. He says
> I gave you part of my stands power
means Epitaph is a part of KC

Attached: giogio_58_181.jpg (640x1034, 212K)

>its bad because redd*t and youtube guys said so?
>No? I haven't read it to form my own opinion, because I heard its bad

It was Doppio who fell in love with her, not Diavolo.

The wiki uses the original names.

Then why does Diavolo remember her and not Doppio

It was Diavolo. Doppio doesn't know who she is.

Attached: 1516239353906.jpg (400x400, 74K)

It’s his epic motivational phrase.

>parts 6, 7 and 8 are the magnum opus of araki's career
fixed it for you.

Attached: IMG_20190410_145535.jpg (2480x3508, 892K)

Yea Forums told me part 6 sucked

how long are you guys gonna keep arguing about Doppio and Diavolo when it literally doesn't matter

Diavolo is said to be the "true form" which makes sense since he's all about hiding his true self but lets Doppio walk around casually

>raised by a priest
>named diavolo
i don't get it.

But Diavolo was the one who took the photo and Doppio has no memory of Donatella.

But I'm guessing he skimmed the wiki for the whole plot (which is how he knows who dies) and then has been watching on CR, which changes the names

Literally nothing matters considering Part 6's ending

Attached: 1534587777495.jpg (372x560, 28K)

As long as people keep saying wrong stuff, I will correct them.

How long are you guys gonna not understand Part 6's ending

>inb4 his real name was solid nose and that's why he was watching it like a hawk

>>Six pistols
>>Spice Lady

Attached: 1553575279174.jpg (184x193, 11K)

>part 6's ending is related to part 5
speedreaders, i swear

Or maybe he just wanted to use the English names

Doppio is literally shown to have memory issues.

does an anime/manga discussion matter in the first place?

That could be explained by him having been "stuck" in development both mentally and physically ever since the break happened and Diavolo took control.

You do realize that if Pucci never existed, he would have never meet Polpo and the events of Part 5 would never have happened, right?

>part 8 is the magnim opus of araki's career
Now it's better

>everyone who hates Part 6 is a [insert insult here]

>That could be explained by headcanon that I just made up and doesn't exist anywhere in the source material

Shit. This guy has the best VA in current arc.

Attached: 1545450370255.gif (480x430, 247K)

What the fuck are you even talking about

Memory issues.

Doppio looks like young bossu, dumbass.

who?

oops

Attached: RoppongiRaws-2019-04-13-03h11m53s506.png (1280x738, 1.06M)

still contemplating between waiting until all of part 8 is done or just catching up.

Attached: 1551803474868.jpg (418x674, 49K)

Well "Doppio" fucking means "Double" in italian, so not him.

Diavolo said he was the one who took the portrait.

catch up so you can join the threads

Catch up so that you can theorize with us.

Doppio really should have been introduced earlier as like the boss's second in command, and he talks on an actual phone but maybe one of the other characters notices the phone isn't plugged in

Also imagining Risotto actually saying Li'l Bomber in his manly ass voice is fucking hilarious

catch up already.
if you manage to read everything in 6 days, you can even see the release of the new chapter

>Decide to buy a car for your foster son
>Decide to build a garage for the car even though you have not bought it yet
>Start randomly swinging a pick into the center of the tile floor of your bedroom in the middle of the night to "build a garage"

Even with all the insanity in this series it's still the little things that crack me up.

Then explain why DP didn't show his eyes in the flashback with Donatella

And explain

I think this may be my 2nd favourite part with this Anime. The old scans were shit, but with it all a bit more cohesive in the anime I fucking love this.

I think from White Album all the way to the end now I have loved every single fight. I find every Gangstar charming and I get their characters now. The stuff around Diavolo is way more weird and intimidating now.

The anime is making this a fucking top part for me now

The name matters the least.

That's literally my point. Doppio doesn't have memories of what the boss does when he is active. Meaning Diavolo was the active one during the backstory, and pretty any point in his childhood where his legal name or the current year would be talked about.

?????

Attached: IMG_20190412_220756.jpg (1024x1002, 88K)

It makes sense if you read the rest of the fight.

Based

Of course you would say that, because you don't want to admit the truth.

whoever thought it was a good idea to imply that Diavolo was born with two personalities needs to be shot

Hate animeonlys as much as you want but i fucking love seeing their reactions.
I just spent 2 hours watching react videos, i kinda envy them that i can't forget jojo and experience all the cool moments for the first time again.

No, it’s because it matters the least.

>shoot Araki for making him a 2 year pregnancy demon baby

Same. I usually only watch a select few channels but for this episode I think I might binge the whole catalog.

Originally my theory was that Diavolo, originally Doppio's personality, was bullied by people who knew of him being an inmate's son, calling him thrash and torturing him both mentally and physically. I imagine that, in a small Sardinian village, word of a priest getting a new adopted son spreads fast, and people would associate it to his mother.
Basically, someone must have utterly persecuted him with him being the son of an inmate and told him that he couldn't escape his past. This must have triggered Diavolo's personality, which was dormant until then, and turned him into a murderous maniac paranoid about his past and with a desire to overcome it away from anyone and anything that would be a liability. Thus he kidnapped his own mother, placed her underground, and later when the priest found out he burnt the whole village to start anew.
If you really think about it, him being a sailor would mean that he'd spend most of his life at sea, away from the people that could be a liability to him. The original personality being kind of cowardly could also stem from the trauma of being bullied over and over again.
Leading up to the current day, basically Diavolo took over and became the dominant personality, leading to him going to Egypt and finding the Stand arrows, getting KC and selling most of the other arrows for profit, and establishing himself as Boss of a mafia based on the new power he had found. The Doppio personality would only re-emerge whenever he needed to act without being detected, and after spending so long without appearing, he would remain as he was in his youth, and probably have no recollection of who he was allowing the Boss to reshape his identity into that of a loyal underboss.
But really, that's just my take on it.

BASED

Attached: 15538722454.jpg (225x301, 14K)

Wait until jojolion finishes to shoot araki please

The split probably wasn't complete back then, it was a more subtle distinction

MODS

The Diavolo we see in the past doesn't seem to perfectly fit either personality. He looks and acts like Doppio, but his name is Diavolo and commits depraved acts like Diavolo, and Doppio has no memories of it.
I think the one who fell in love with Donatella doesn't exist anymore after fracturing into two separate personalities.

>xD he didn't call them by the copyrighted names in the manga let's post reaction images and quote him.

get a life

I expected DP to go more into his childhood.

why do you need to space out your sentences like this

what's the purpose?

I imagine plenty of sadistic murderers are bumbling awkward weirdos in public
Being hit by the arrow and gaining King Crimson probably completed the split

He was the original personality.

Attached: 1536496343320.png (570x768, 337K)

it's never implied in the manga that the length of the pregnancy is related to Diavolo's DID

in fact, it's twice implied that he has DID because of a childhood trauma

>get a life
You first faggot

Attached: 15549673231.jpg (340x565, 46K)

It matters the least, according to the people who want it to matter the least.

That was the same guy that saved Josuke in the snow storm, living under a different identity

Or Pol's just a dumb frog spouting nonsnense

Or because it literally matters the least.

Attached: 1529216814468.png (756x800, 1.05M)

There's no way his real name could ever be Vinegar Doppio anyway because then the Boss wouldn't let him say it in public
Some rando overhears him and decides to look up that name and finds a news story about a burned down Sardinian village

How ironic.

You did the same thing.

Using the F-word, loli shit image with the N-word. Okay fuck you.

theres like 3 months since i've read SO

How many times do you repeat this to yourself each day?

so Polnareff's implying Doppio is the original, but Diavolo took over?

3 lullabies
in an ancient tongue
for the court of the crimson king..

It matters because the name "Doppio" must have been invented at some point

it's not just his own conjecture. he even heard reports from germany and britain of people whose faces and bodies would change with their personalities. the best-selling book The Minds of Billy Milligan, based on a true story, contains a report of a personality that was muscled like a boxer.

Bravo Shyamalan!

TURURURURURURU

>How ironic.
>You did the same thing
Are you just pretending to be retarded or what?

It's a literal infodump about split personalities. Seemed like Araki was being serious.

Doppio took over, which is why he is the default form

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up frog* my name is doppio but u can call me—

I only need to say it to fools who don’t understand it.
But in the end, it’s just a name.

You went too hard with the ruse, now you've outed yourself as a shitposter. 9/10 attempt though.

I actually cringed at the needles piercing doppios skin. Bravo david

what the fuck are you even talking about

And also Doppio has no idea who he is and no memory of his past on Sardinia or Donatella

Did you hear that guys?

That matters much more than something like a name.

You may be memeing but after watching Split, I did quite like the idea that there was an original guy, the Kevin Crumb Wendell so to speak, then he got kept out of the Light and it's just been Doppio and Diavolo the Stand User running the show. Diavolo is the latter creation like the Beast.

I want to doppio doppio's doppio.

Doppio doesn't look like a child in the anime. Will be very weird when Bruno confuses him with a kid.

This

It, along with the rest of Diavolo’s origin story, is supposed to be like an urban legend. It isn’t supposed to make perfect sense. This is obvious but I guess judging by this and the last thread Davidpro should have had all the characters gather around and tell different stories they heard as being the bosses true origin because animeonlys are low functioning.

And purple haze under everyone looking defeated because fugo is a little bitch

he looks teenaged atleast

quick rundown?

Attached: bog call.png (1000x581, 794K)

Nobody would have heard it because he killed the only person who knew

golden experience is right though

but the six pistols does trigger me really hard (spice lady I could care less about I don't listen to spice girls)

I heard there was once a pair of teen lovers at a lovers' lane who heard about a deranged mafia boss over the radio and freaked out and decided to go home, but when they got back they found pink hair with black splotches hanging from the door handle

Attached: rykiel apollo 11.jpg (1456x1116, 622K)

god what Araki did with Fugo really was the most absurd moment in the entire series
a protagonist with a stand saying "I cant fight him, I'm not strong enough" is completely out of place in jojo

He has 300 IQ

I like how araki basically is one step away from having Polnariff say "here are some sources, from reputable scientific sources, everyone!" followed by a list of scientific journals.

You think Diavolo is embarrassed to have pink hair.

It could be that the boss' 1st attempt was botched or someshit like that so there was just a tiny bit of tell, enough to create a Usual Suspects type of rumour/criminal urban legends but not major enough to discover his identity.

Are you talking about man in the mirror? he said he couldnt fight illuso because he didnt know where he was.

Bossu has no regard for petty human social conventions, he has transcended gender

-Joestars bow to the Diavolos
-In contact with Mikitaka
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Italy with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient satan blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Doppiograd will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of Stand editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Doppio babies
-both personalities said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two fallen angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have Doppiobots inside you right now
-The Diavolos are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the Polpo & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Diavolo bunker in Sardinia?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Diavolo
-The personalities are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their
ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Literally not a single character in the entire series is embarrassed by their design, you fucking insecure shit

I was going to retell the "humans can lick too" story with Diavolo, but then I remembered that that's literally Kira's backstory.

Bitch he wears black lipstick

What the hell made you think I was talking about Illuso
No seriously, how is that your first thought and not the MOST SIGNIFICANT THING THAT HAPPENS TO FUGO

>Insecure shit
Bro I was just making a joke. Pinks my favorite color.

Attached: 1554909142987.png (306x347, 206K)

>Fugo
>protagonist
He's a side character user.

Attached: 15539686040.jpg (575x719, 72K)

THE BLACK QUEEN CHANTS THE FUNERAL MARCH

Attached: 1549515336003.jpg (1920x1080, 790K)

>when were you under the impression that there were only 2 personalities
>it's called doppio because there is personality #0

>-In contact with Mikitaka

Attached: jesse.jpg (486x299, 29K)

What if his anime version doesn't

You got that pic from Yea Forums didn't you?

In a summer house out on Costa Smeralda
A number of years ago
My cousin Carlo heard on the radio
On (insert four syllable Italian radio station)
The story of an automobile
That had driven from its garage
And killed a number of couples kissing
Down by the oceanside

>mfw some animeonly shitter claimed that Dio’s ragtag group of thugs could beat La Squadra
Hands down La Squadra would body any group in any part sans Mary Sue GioGio and his gang

Yeah?
Well Polnareff also said that Stands come from a virus

What the fuck Yea Forums you said there were no phones! There is one right here !

Yes

Attached: 1554908547911m.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

Guess I'll die then
The virus just forces the Stand out, they can arise naturally as well

Or maybe the omniscient narrator is just telling us what happened

They do.

Damn, Doppio and Risotto look like THAT?!?!

appart from the taxi driver who he was ready to kill until he found out he didnt saw the picture , he dont really seem to mind random civilians watching his true form , i mean he didnt kill the cleaning lady nor did he kill the kid after witnessing a murder from him

Yeah, but that's a boring explanation that generates no discussion.

Doppio was much more cuter in the manga

I'm just going to assume that it's been a while since you read Part 3 and you forgot what DIO's assassins were really like.

I was the user that posted this pic in that thread.

Attached: 15541334165.jpg (818x1024, 108K)

jesus christ, do animeonlyfags can't hear when watching an anime?

>david didn't censor this
doppiovsrissottowouldbeablackscreenfags BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-20-39-49-1.png (687x540, 449K)

Doppio never met the cleaning lady.

I think I could die happy if they had a Requiem version of the opening

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.42_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 864K)

Not trying to uncover his identity? Not give a fuck.
Try to uncover his identity? You get fucked.
The boy just saw him killing a guy, that's all. It' not like seeing him kill a guy directly leads to knowing his identity.

Part 5 is probably the weakest power leveled part other than hamon. in part 3 everyone was a jacked superhuman who could take any damage, the only people that can do that are buccellatis gang. melone jobbed to a snake.

Would be kino

but it's a fact.

try having a discussion about things where there's something to discuss. like whether or not The World could use Star Finger

>do animeonlyfags can't hear

You can’t even speak English properly.

im talking diavolo in general , he dont seem to care that much when civilians are the one that see him

The kid saw him turn into the Hulk

Remember when Araki took an origin story from Holes?

I bet any stand could use star finger if they just put their mind to it

So plot armor is why the assassin's didn't win season 5

alright so that's why people consider part 5 shit huh?

I don't think that's the reason why

But you need to keep in mind that Doppio and Diavolo act differently.

which moment in any of their fights was an asspull?
the Bucci gang won fair and square

Nobody said asspull

Dancing La Squadra scene when?

Attached: 1552721742719.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Man in mirror, Pesci and Prosciutto vs bucci and mista, ghiaccio vs mista and giorno, and best boy vs pink haired nigger

>doesn't list any specific moment
this is bait

>can't let it go
>reddit spacing
Typical newfag animeonly

Attached: 1545223550685.png (355x365, 112K)

animeonlys truly are bold

>group of 7 guys
>vs almost 30

Learn how to better sentences

I don't like Doppio being the original personality, especially since Diavolo knows his/their nature and Doppio doesn't. Diavolo being so fucked in the head and scared of revealing himself that he literally creates an innocent, childlike version of himself to manipulate just to hide behind another layer is a lot more disturbing then just "evil mode." He's so scared of his past that he literally retreats into his own mind.

Attached: Sardinia_burns.png (746x500, 603K)

But muh innocent sweet boy who was possessed by a rouge stand who is also satan theory

Attached: 1551460379961.jpg (533x474, 59K)

Giorno snake bullshit, mista gets domed 3 times and saved by an ice cube bucciarati gets a train to push his heart together, ghiaccio not being able to stop the freeze to avoid giorno's barrage of kicks despite having the ability to control the surrendering air and temperature at will. Best boy getting domed by narancia conveniently

Yeah in that order, la squadra were the real winners

It's to not do

So why does everyone congratulate DavidPro for not censoring something when the TV stations are the ones responsible for the censoring? I swear every thread someone says the same shit.

The same people who think Crunchyroll censors the names

would see Illuso vs. J. Geil

People joke about Araki abusing Wikipedia for things to put in Jojo but I want to know what he did before the internet. Did he just go to the library frequently and check out random books?

Also, if Doppio is the original, why does Diavolo clearly remember and take steps to erase the past while Doppio literally seems like he was born yesterday? His phone thing and lack of life beyond Passione makes a lot more sense if he's the alter ego.

Attached: 1553211332441.png (240x240, 128K)

THIS. Now Diavolo character is even worse.

Part 6 has a lot of good and bad characteristics, but i think the main reason why it is considered one of the worst parts is the fact that it comes right after part 5. Vento Aureo is possibly the best part in relation to the fights, the cast, the antagonists and the theme itself. even though Stone Ocean has a lot of great fights, a good villain and a great jojo, almost all of the other characters are bland and uninteresting, counting the minor antagonists, and that makes the reader disapointed. the whole prison theme isnt well executed (Jolyne broke the rules? just send her to a better cell lmao) and even though the finale is touching, it's apparent that araki didnt knew how to defeat Made in Heaven.

Attached: Pucci_after.png (300x452, 269K)

t. speedreader

I thought KC couldn't interact with anyone during the time erase, but in this and his intro episode he cut off the hand of two people with the power activated. After all, he can or can't interact during the time erase?

Attached: o que você tá dizendo porraaaaaa.png (445x486, 139K)

This. The very premise of the part proves Diavolo is the main personality. If Doppio was, there would be no reason for Diavolo to erase his past and kill Trish.

Crunchyroll does do it. Most of the names are taken from the games but there are a few instances of them doing it themselves. I think Notorious BIG for instance wasn't in any of the games.

Well then why has the station stopped censoring stuff? I doubt they do it entirely by themselves. I'm sure they collaborate with DP. A fork piercing a person's face was censored in part 3 but now a face full of puncturing needles is perfectly fine. Part 5 does air a little bit later but only like 30 minutes.

But seriously why did Diavolo let that kid live

That kid saw everything and Diavolo used time skip on top of that

It's not like Diavolo is against killing kids, that kid could've been Hayato 2.0

No matter what you believe, Doppio being a sweetie is canon.

have sex

>Doppio being the original personality
the anime clearly shows they were two from the start

>turns worst part into best part
Literally how does DP do it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13-09-27-30.png (1280x720, 173K)

The original personality was a bumbling awkward weirdo in public and a sadistic paranoid but in private
The arrow sealed the deal

What's the kid gonna do?

gain height

depends on what Araki needed him to do, just like any other stand.

those things were fated to happen so they did

but the worst part is 3...

None of the minor villains have lives outside of Passione.

Both are the original because they are twins

If the eye colour changing was supposed to indicate multiple personalities they'd have changed to the boss's fragmented eye, it was probably just meant to indicate evil
He just saw him kill a guy with no context, he's not a threat to his identity

which is retarded because

1) the manga implies that there is an original personality
2) people with DID are not fucking born with multiple personalities

AS SLOWLY TURNS THE GRINDING WHEEL

Attached: 1525398224405.png (1920x1080, 978K)

Because Diavolo wants to erase his past and kill Trish?

Diavolo is nice.

Doppio is a crazy violent retard, he only pretends to be an innocent sweetie retard.

Exactly.

IN THE JUDICATURE OF THE MAROON MONARCH

>people with DID are not fucking born with multiple personalities
People with Satanic DID are.

He's only violent in semi-Boss mode which he has no memory of
There's no such thing as Satan

What part of his motivation proves that he’s the original.

this discussion is dumb as shit

Attached: diavolo is the original persona-.png (516x794, 744K)

>Well then why has the station stopped censoring stuff?
>Part 5 does air a little bit later but only like 30 minutes.
You answered yourself, 30 minutes seems arbitrary because it is, they are TV you know. And of course there might be someone in the studio who does the censoring but that's irrelevant, the point is that it's not their decision.

He doesn’t have to pretend to be a sweetie because he is one. Even sweeties can have a sour side.

>semi-Boss
so he has three personalities now?

>ywn live in a beautiful town that has frogs about.
>ywn be approached by a lass on a walk outside.
>ywn find a quiet, lovely cliffside to spend time at.
Why live?

Attached: Killer Purr.png (1311x1365, 298K)

Is there a reason Donatella looks so much like Dimamavolo

>There's no such thing as Satan
We don’t even need to get into this debate because we’re talking about a fictional story.

Flashback diavolo shows he was a mix of both personas, he talked to trishs mom like doppio would but gave her a fake name like diavolo would. The split happened after this.

Because he doesn't give a shit if people know Doppio's identity or not. He wouldn't try to erase Doppio's past or kill Doppio's daughter.

No, people just think that angry Doppio is separate from calm Doppio.

You can clearly see a difference between aww shucks Doppio and I'll rip your fucking eye out Doppio
He gets headaches right before and doesn't remember, but he doesn't quite act like Diavolo either
It's like some awkward transition where he can't control himself

Doppio/Diavolo had a MILF fetish

But it isn’t Doppio’s past, it’s Diavolo’s.

The anime added that I think. Otherwise Diavolo woud have.

>frogs were phones all along

2deep4me

Yes that is the point.

Does that mean that Moody Blues will soon leave the top?

It was in the manga

No, the kid lived in the manga too. But Doppio doesn't disappear, he just walks away normally.

Freud was right.

That’s just Doppio’s other mental issues besides DID.

How does one make hard water

I don't remember that at all. What the fuck.

josefumi...give us the rokakaka now..

Attached: genmeper.jpg (470x313, 19K)

It doesn’t prove which one is the original.

This episode was amazing.
Is there a single thing you can say bad about this episode?
You can't.

So people just normally go into fugue rage states then

Kyon-kun! DENWA!

Attached: 1536516669278.png (1280x720, 977K)

Not normal people, but people with mental issues.

Giorno didn't appear at all so I'm pleased

Attached: x19.jpg (780x1200, 842K)

NOG NOG

Hard water is water high in minerals
Do yanks not know this?

It proves that Diavolo was the one who lived as the priest's son

Thanks

Hard water is just water with high mineral content

MFW it's revealed that daft punk is the main antagonist of jojolion

Attached: Gappy.png (418x674, 473K)

Attached: Nig Nog.jpg (770x1089, 111K)

t. Abbacchio

It proves that Diavolo conceived Trish, but not that Doppio didn’t exist.

>no feet
dropped

I don’t remember this being angled in such a fashion in the manga. Was it?

I won't miss that faggot for sure. One of the worthless stands ever.

I never said Doppio didn't exist, you must have confused me with someone else.

3 is better than the first two
enough with the hate

Attached: RohanWindow.webm (500x491, 2.93M)

Don't know if anyone made the stitch yet

Attached: 1554809399451.png (1563x1571, 3.92M)

2>>>1

Attached: 1547756400170.png (379x364, 57K)

3 is better than 5 and 6

Those are not the correct names of those stands.

It'd be great to see the assassins use their abilities in more situations.

Attached: DyOzqV9UYAETf_C.jpg (709x709, 101K)

>Worthless stands ever.
How exactly? Why the hate? is because is not useful in combat?

Not really

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Really

I want to play with tiny cheese boy

3 is literally the worst part

Hmmm... actually, it's not. Sorry.

No

6 is the worst part tho

Fuck the anime, neither "Doppio" or "The Boss" was the original personality
There was a single personality with aspects of both of them that became split, with the paranoid neurotic side becoming dominant and relegating the clumsy awkward side to an entirely separate identity with no memories of his life

You favorite part is the worst part

No

This user knows what's up

Anime doesnt contradict this

HOLY SHIT BASED!

your favourite part is filler and not canon

For you

i thought i fucked up by spoiling the doppio/diavolo thing for myself, but they reveal doppio is the boss almost immediately after introducing him, what a disappointment.

It's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be

No

Yeah we got it in the last hundred replies. Just wanting to fit in?

It tries to with the red eye flickering bullshit

GIO
GIO

I think that was the most bizarre episode yet. Im a mangafag so I know what happens but I still spent most of the episode not being sure how to react.

>8
cringe

Attached: 1551364337964.png (444x204, 58K)

The anime isnt canon

Diavolo isn't some type of scum who would kill an innocent person

The manga isnt canon

Thats just to show the signs were there from the beginning, the fact that they hide diavolos face afterwards means there hadnt been a split yet.

Freeze it

based

Jojo has no canon

I want Risotto to impregnate me

JoJo is just a product of our imagination

I wish I was Risotto

I want to shove razors up risottos ass

Araki is a product of our boredom

Jojo is a hallucination that all of us are having due to subliminal messages in the rainbows.

What would happen if Doppio tried to remember his past
Would he just get a killer headache

Araki is a hack and jojo makes no sense

not now doppio

I'll hack you

Attached: Shovel Knight.png (346x146, 12K)

>God Tier
Golden Wind
>BASED Tier
Phantom Blood
Diamond is Unbreakable
Steel Ball Run
JoJolion
>Cringe Tier
Battle Tendency
Stone Ocean
>Autist Tier
Stardust Crusaders

Attached: 1530569237032.png (1948x1500, 1.56M)

I want Risotto to jam scissors down my throat

Attached: 72548991_p0.jpg (739x1000, 495K)

THE YELLOW JESTER DOES NOT PLAY, BUT GENTLY PULLS THE STRINGS
AND SMILES AS THE PUPPETS DANCE

Solido Naso was the original

That was probably my favorite jojo ep ever, tho it could be just hype.

yeah that was cool as shit

This but unironically

Part Six?

Anasui is Trish twin, DP will confirm this

I want to apologize to Mr Soma Saito
Im sorry

based

This is canon, they're obviously going to do it

Attached: 46041314_p10.png (700x600, 348K)

I love him being so THICC in fanart

I want to pull Trish's top off

We know Notorious B.I.G.

not now notorious chase

Daily reminder they're the same age

not now biggie

But then it turns out she's completely shameless and proudly flaunts her assets for the world to see

This is what fujoshits actually like

Attached: idiotboy.png (1096x537, 513K)

What will you do if Diavolo doesn't have lipstick in the anime?

Same, but with her boots

celebrate.

>phantom blood that high
Why? I'm not bashing your taste, I just want to know why it's 2nd when most people put it at the bottom?

ewww a footfag

no one wants to use the wrong names unless it's to intentionally irritate people

I'll make sure to fuck my fleshlight while looking at the screenshot of trish's Achilles tendon extra hard to show my anger towards DP

He knew he was going to die by some random bullshit if he went with them.

What if you ripped off Trish's top and then she started beating you up because she thought you were an enemy stand user and she didn't even care that her tits were hanging out?

You guys are fucking idiots. The original personality wanted to be a sailor.

Is Diavolo a sailor? Is Doppio a sailor?

NO.

lipstick is for faggots

I hope she crushes my balls with her heel.

Which animeonly shitter was it? What's their name?

BASED

Kira is the original personality.

gas footfags.

There's no actual rankings outside the tiers, I just place stuff within the tiers in release order.
Phantom Blood is quite enjoyable though, people shit on it because they're either the supreme dipshits who think Joseph is the pinnacle of humour and that Old Joseph = bad, or they're fags who think it's generic.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-17-19h17m34s115.png (400x300, 129K)

Girls who aren't ashamed of nudity are so fucking hot
Like she sees everyone staring so she just strips completely and gives her boots to some local footfags to jack off to

What if she slowly starts to take her boot off, but then she punches you in the face and gives you two black eyes so you can't see her bare feet and everyone around you was saying "Wow, nice feet Trish" but you have to take their word for it because you can't open your eyes and see?

yeah it's neat to see peoples happiness for the first time with this great series

I thought the small head part was like a representation of just Epitaph

I never knew that feet NTR would be a thing someday.

It's the meta reason why

Not the in-universe reason why

I AM happy that jojo is slowly getting the attention it deserves of animeonlies

Attached: 1555096749636.jpg (1080x1316, 581K)

Because Dio and Jonathan had a relationship that drove the part rather than being stuck in pointless fights. There was decent character development and characterization between the two. The ending was perfect.

Attached: 1543290190980.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>that he has did

imagine if Giorno joined Risotto's team instead of the gang with Bruno

>know that reaction channels are made by complete shitters that deserve no fame or recognition
>watch them anyways because I just want to remember what watching it for the first time was like
can someone please recommend me a channel that isn't some retarded hype beast and instead someone that actually cares?

Attached: 1424392027181.png (720x405, 373K)

Teeaboo

Without my vision, I rely on my heightened sense of smell to sense her feet

We know Giorno

Attached: 37128392_p2.jpg (717x1011, 238K)

This

I agree with this. PB is still my least fav part (tho only cos I like everything else better) but the relatioship between jojo and villain is something other parts lack and it makes me sad.

Girls who aren't ashamed of nudity but also aren't exhibitionists are the hottest.
She can walk around with no clothes and not only not be embarrassed, but not even think what she's doing is out of the ordinary.
She goes out in public stark naked and everyone stares at her, and she thinks her hair is messed up or something because the connection between the nudity and the staring never crosses her mind. She's just naked because it's a hot day.

That's beyond shameless, that's just a mental disorder.

Different sides of the same person

What?

Trish is a proud nudist, she'd never react like that

Attached: 1552786997407.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Doppio is so fucking ugly

You're right, but the stand itself having two faces and two different abilities is an obvious direct reflection of the fact that Diavolo has two personalities.

Attached: 6ff.jpg (1078x668, 61K)

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1545776070469.png (500x1957, 413K)

God I wish I lived in a world like this
Born too late to explore the world, born to early to live in the clothes free sci-fi future

She already expected you to do that and gathered a bottle of Mista's foot sweat to spray over her own feet in preparation.
Now you're just smelling Mista's feet.

big kek

>Brainlets in this thread can't into JoJo

Technically neither "Doppio" nor "Diavolo" are the original, but the ego that is most closely linked to and for all intents and purposes "is" the original is Diavolo.

Diavolo was likely born in the prison under the name "Vinegar Doppio." He was \ born with a plethora of mental disabilities, probably including psychopathy, high functioning autism, BPD, SzPD, and Schizophrenia. Along with this, Diavolo was a true genius and a master manipulator. Diavolo as a young person was something like Doppio in general demeanor and the way he looked, but his timidness was simply a shell, both a hiding place and a coping mechanism. Diavolo was not only a mental wreck, but truly devoid of morality; a genuinely evil person. His plan to erase his past was likely developed years before he enacted it. During his relationship with Donatella Una, the first person he ever seemed to care about, Diavolo created his first false persona. Eventually he left her. He buried his mother, burned his town, and fled to create the life he wanted, with pawns to manipulate, his pasts safe from those around him, and access to any material thing he might want. He gained sources over time with his intellect, sought out influence, found out about Stands and the Stand Arrows, and "became" Diavolo.

"Doppio" as we know him is a final layer of hiding. He is loosely based on young Diavolo's demeanor and the way he was seen, and was almost certainly "born" AFTER Diavolo fled Sardinia, as he seems to have no memories or life beyond or before Passione.

Doppio was either developed through the insanity and fear of Diavolo, or DELIBERATELY CREATED by Diavolo through sheer mental conditioning and a little JoJo destiny power. Diavolo is literally manipulating himself. Doppio the ultimate pawn, and the ultimate shield. Doppio only exists when he is out and about. Behind him is a darkness known as Diavolo, and within that darkness is a scared child.

Screenshot this

Attached: diavolo jacket.gif (380x655, 1.48M)

Not if it's a cultural difference.
She could be from a country where the idea of clothes protecting modesty is unheard of, and they're only used for decoration and protection against the elements.

Born just in time to fantasize about it like the pathetic pigs we are.

But they are gays, except mista, he's bi

>Diavolo was likely born in the prison under the name "Vinegar Doppio."
But his name was Diavolo

There's no way Doppio was ever his real name because the boss would never let him say it if that were the case

Attached: 5ca.jpg (600x587, 82K)

didnt read tho

user, you just described the Bagdanoff twins

What country is this so I can move there

No... I've lost completely

>a plethora of mental disabilities, probably including psychopathy, high functioning autism, BPD, SzPD, and Schizophrenia
This sounds like a Tumblr profile.

DP proven to be a BASED studio

better than tr(N)igger

I mean, I completely agree with this other than Doppio ever being his name

Cant believe I doubted Diavolo and Risotto's VAs. Risotto's voice makes me feel so horny and Bossu sounds amazing, I love his KINGU CRIMSON.

that's because the Bogs are two more of Diavolo's split personalities

where are Oasis and Green Day then?

Real talk. I love the fuck out of Joseph as a main character, but Old Joseph might be my favorite JoJo character. I don't know what it is, but I can relate to someone who still wants to be funny and relevant.

Oh no... I'm old...

Attached: PFRxiEMz_lQBkW2DaH0TgwwolVOPKB0bFK6uH_y9gD4.jpg (768x768, 89K)

Interesting analysis. I wonder if even Araki knows.

that's a cool idea

You are likely correct. I change my mind on his name ever being Doppio. Just more reason to believe that the Doppio we know is in fact NOT the original.

Yeah, I agree on everything else you said

ooooooooooooooh

DP revealed so much about Diavolo's past so early that I was expecting them to show his connection with Enya and how he was indirectly responsible for the events of Part 3

I swear DP better put all their budget into this arc because the finale fucking sucks ass or else.

Attached: 7.jpg (1560x1200, 1.14M)

Why would a Priest have a son named after the devil, besides after the town burned town no one even would know who Doppio is and even if they did he was presumed dead.

King Crimson is only 1 stand.
Epitaph is not a separate stand, it's the name of the power/attack
You guys wouldn't call Sheer Heart Attack a stand right? Sure it has it's own face, voice, and power etc, but it's still part of Killer Queen

That's some Phantom Pain shit

>You guys wouldn't call Sheer Heart Attack a stand right?
Many people do, sadly

They should just do a slideshow of the green day fight and put all the funding into Bruno vs Oasis desu

I imagine his mother named him and the priest was too nice to change it
Or it's a series made by a Japanese guy and you shouldn't think about it too hard

His name was legally recorded as Diavolo

It can't be as bad as Part 4's finale

no one says 7 is the worst part

because he did

this isn't up for debate, the manga flat out states that the boy was named Diavolo. discuss something interesting, like whether or not Doppio is a virgin

That would be too much.

Honestly I'd be fine with that, as long as they also put effort into the part where Cioccolatta cuts himself into pieces

you didn't fix it

What was wrong with it?

>There's not such thing as Satan

Attached: 1553576000483.jpg (490x415, 49K)

>different VA between doppio and bossu
Then again the nigga can transform his physical body.

see this is why people hate Stone Ocean

doppio's tummy!

Attached: doppio tummy.jpg (620x393, 38K)

Because it reveals harsh truths?

The whole bubble arc was a letdown compared to Bites da dust

Depends
Diavolo fucked Donatella. But since they share a single body, could be said that he is not a virgin. Although with that logic Bruno was a dilf during the requiem arc.

I think Trish is fucking awful. Just trying to kill a Stand like that and dropping the fucking thing in the middle of the ocean. What if I could be reformed? They never even tried, it would've made a great ally. I really think that Notorious B.I.G would've been a great ally! And on top of all that, she had the balls to do that shit in slow motion. Bitch deserves to be stripped naked, probably worse.

of course of course

So is Diavolo's backstory meant to be vague? As a manga reader I know it doesn't really get expanded on, so was Araki just trying to write all that mysterious shit for the sake of it or is it another time-traveling Josuke scenario?

Attached: 1523911767064.png (334x229, 10K)

It's just supposed to be spooky

That's just stupid, Kira didn't call Sheer Heart Attack! when he wanted to fight he called Killer Queen and THEN he released SHA

He was though

Attached: x13(2).jpg (780x1200, 961K)

>time-traveling Josuke scenario
This better be bait.

Squaloooo...

Attached: tiziano.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>time-traveling Josuke scenario?
You mean the readers being retarded and looking into things that aren't there? Yes.

time traveling Josuke would have been kino. shame Araki dropped it.

Yes, you just need to find the right person. Meet as many people as possible.

It didn't help that DP decided to not voice the stranger in the anime, only adding more fuel to the fire

>come into thread expecting multiple SSs and shitposting of pink best boy and iron deficiency man
>it's shitflinging and arguing about trivial shit and animeonlys not understanding anything as usual
smfh fucking normalfags shut the fuck up and post gay shit
go back to fucking leddit
POST DOPPIO

Why didn't Mr. X just kill Doppio? He could have done it.

It would've been retarded and contradicted the whole golden heart of Morioh theme.

>Bruno being literally Trish dad
Based

Shut the fuck up Well Known G.I.G.A.N.T.I.C.

>luca is killed by a frog
>giorno is saved by a frog
>doppio loves frogs
what did araki mean by this?

Cringe

He didn't realize Doppio was the boss, but he did realize Doppio must be closely trusted by the boss.
Doppio could've been Risotto's only lead.

Araki never even thought of it

then why did he draw little Josuke getting saved by teenage Josuke

Would trish get mad if you wanted to fuck spice girl

>hates dogs and cats
>loves frogs
The madman

>that pic
i hate diavolo so god damn much and those hair shitstains are retarded but fuck i'd still kinda let those fists pound me. no homo.

Let's see how it could play out. Note, I'm not gonna include Narancia and Polnaraff since they're forced into it instead of being a willing member.

The Tower of Gray
>Ghiaccio just lets La Squadra get cold as Proscuitto fucking ages literally everyone in the train and gets rid of the old fucker who's already old as hell

Dark Blue Moon
>Ghiaccio just freezes the area to immobilize the area as Pesci literally fishes out the stand

Strength
>As soon as they find that ship and the orangutan, they likely kill it out of suspicion

Devil
>Assuming that Ghiaccio is in Polnareff's place, he freezes the fucker to death before he can get away and do his voodoo shit.

Yellow Temperance
>Assuming that the person he disguises himself is Pesci and Proscuitto is with him, Proscuitto would just age him till he dies.

Emperor and the Hanged Man
>Man in the mirror takes care of Hanged Man and Hol Horse runs away as soon as that happens.

The Empress
>Risotto being the infected of this stand, just simply finds Pesci and tells him to rip it off of him

Wheel of Fortune
>Pesci fishes the guy out of the car and they pummel him to death afterwards

Justice
>Because Illuso killed her son, Enya will go after him first. Illuso being told to be on guard after seeing all the holed victims goes into a mirror after everyone goes to their rooms in the hotels. Enya goes on the attack but after she gets flushed out and thinks that her stand works in the mirrors, Illuso defeats her and tries to torture information out of her before the flesh buds kill her

The Lovers
>After implanting the Lovers into Pesci, basically, Formaggio shrinks him and Ghiaccio to handle this like Narancia and Polnareff did. Prosciutto kills him soon after it's confirmed that they handled it.

The Sun
>Handled the same as Jotaro's gang did

Death
>Proscuitto figures it out like Narancia and kills the kid

Too lazy to go through the rest, but yeah I think they could breeze through them.

>La Squadra are all fighting together but DIO's minions go up one at a time
This is so stupid

DP will make it easy to understand. I don't understand where the misconception about part 7 and 8 being part of ireneverse came from. They are clearly parallel/ different universes. Plus the ending is pretty happy by Jojo standards.

I'm a Diavolo chad through and through but I hate how the hair spots look like Fred Flinstone's clothes

Attached: Fred_Flintstone.png (397x675, 124K)

yeah, imagine if JoJo was written as a monster-of-the-week format in which the gang beat up DIO's minions one at a time

gay
I want Tiziano to be my girlfriend

Because that teenager wasn’t Josuke.

The question was which GROUP would be able to defeat the other.

The Sun can solo most of La Squadra.

He didn't.
He drew little Josuke getting saved by some random guy who teenage Josuke tried to look as much like as possible.

>Narancia
I could be wrong, but dontcha mean Kakyoin?

>Illuso brings everyone into the mirror world, since Arabia Fats requires his mirror car thing to be functional in a fight
>Ghiaccio makes the inside of the mirror world cold with White Album
>Formaggio shrinks Proscuitto
>Illuso lets Grateful Dead out of the mirror world once it's too small to see
>they wait for Arabia Fats to die of old age

Arabia Fats sits on the opposite side of the mirror

Should've clarified.
He brings everyone in La Squadra into the mirror.
Arabia Fats needs to stay out for the plan to work.

>Arabia Fats sips on a cool drink in front of his air conditioner and doesn't age
Checkmate

Attached: 1541974359216.png (536x298, 330K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I think they've just gotten smarter/put more effort into the mandatory censoring over time. In parts 1 and 2 half the fucking screen would be blacked out for censorship. In part 3 it was still obnoxious but you could still kind of see the outline of what was happening. In part 4 the outline for shadowed parts was even clearer and in part 5 there's barely any censorship at all and when it is there you can barely even notice it.

Attached: 1540580840142.jpg (300x247, 31K)

THE PURPLE PIPER PLAYS HIS TUNE

Attached: DOPPIO.gif (480x270, 3.9M)

Imagine what the torture scene from part 6 will look like

Wait, when the fuck did we learn Josefumi Kujo was Josuke's real identity??

Fucking this

Attached: 1542074611605.jpg (3464x2228, 916K)

Next week
>Doppio uses Epitaph
>Scissors
>Cuts off Risotto's foot
>Ends with Doppio seeing himself die
Next next episode
>Doppio and Risotto fight finishes up
>Donut
>Abba in heaven

>I just spent 2 hours watching react videos
zoomers get the fuck off my board

How many episodes until polpol ?

Attached: 2c4.gif (500x262, 938K)

they'll probably show up during or after their arc, it was the same with Notorious B.I.G.

based hairposter

He shows up in chapter 564, we are in chapter 544. There are about 3-4 chapters for each episode. So we've got maybe 4-5 episodes before we see him.

He isn’t, he’s one of the men who fused to form him.

but when did they reveal that?? i only saw rock boy admit that he killed kira for stealing the fruit

WELTS ON HER NECK FROM THE NECKLACE STRIPPIN

Yeah, I brain shitted myself for some reason on the names.

Yeah, but Dio's minions are so plentiful that it'd honestly get chaotic trying to figure out the results of the battle. I mean, some of the stands they'd have would interfere with each other or not really work that well at all like Death or any of the Darbys. The Sun would interfere with most of their own allies, Vanilla Ice would go around offing his own allies since they make up the bulk of the group and he can't see shit. I could go on and on, but there's a reason why I just can't put them all against each other at once.

Jotaro and Joseph have their merits in their respective parts, but I felt they always improved in the subsequent part. Maybe because they have the baggage of all the adventure's they've gone through, and that wisdom and guile makes them way more developed. Part 4 Jotaro (or well, Jotaro in general, across the entire series, because he's the sum of every appearance) is probably one of my favorite Jojo characters.

Around chapter 43 or 44.

Okay, Ghiaccio encases the gang in a cold bubble while proscuitto ages every one of dio's minions gg ez

ok im retarded. the cover page of vol11 said they found out his identity, but i guess it occurs IN that volume, not before that volume