Dragon Ball Super thread

If the anime came back, what would the new saga be about? For me It would be about the 6 erased universes' gods and angels coming back somehow. Post your ideas

Attached: El_grande_padre_showing_his_beauty.jpg (768x432, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cardotaku.com/collections/super-dragon-ball-heroes-universe-mission-promo/products/super-dragon-ball-heroes-uvpj-15?ls=en
youtube.com/watch?v=vrKgu5HZ6og
youtube.com/channel/UCoolXRkkRNeE1naVusr7ROg
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/kefla not canon/
youtube.com/watch?v=f5eKeCTqHzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not an argument

Attached: c520e104fb46a43cb92d8d41cde02a68.png (500x375, 294K)

>what would the new saga be about?
Gohan's return to form as the strongest unfused Z fighter, in preparation for EoZ.

Attached: 1543592045789.jpg (1200x650, 79K)

Tien saves the day.

Attached: TienTournament.jpg (511x384, 26K)

Yeah

I miss Joe Capo..

Attached: Padreverdadera.jpg (310x273, 16K)

I want to see him too.. I hate this group that wants to eliminate Zeno that is with Cumber.

He should be the choosen one to eliminate both zenos.

Attached: saiyanprediction.png (1820x224, 103K)

>what would the new saga be about

Attached: D39lemVWkAAbpCu.jpg (776x1199, 241K)

>B-BEJITA SAMA... I'M SURE YOU CAN GUESS WHAT I'M ABOUT TO ASK...

Attached: 1537852396082.jpg (348x348, 23K)

they already came back you idiot

They still got 4 universes with a higher mortal level than any of the 8 in the ToP to work with.

Enter CHADren

Attached: c585cecbcb9f19dbac34c3cc84024c09.jpg (735x987, 65K)

U6 SoL

It would adapt the manga.

What the fuck is wrong with Funi and why won't they tell their autistic voice actors to calm down? Do they wan Toei to replace them or something?

Girls don't like Gohan

Attached: 1543103814355.jpg (855x480, 56K)

Attached: D1_F9uhVAAAE_5R.jpg (673x1200, 251K)

Toyofiction

Still in denial, toeikek?

Attached: written by Akira Toriyama.png (777x383, 167K)

>Grande Goku can one shot Broly Jiren and Moro at the same time
nice

i want it to be about fucking ANDROID 21 or older cauli-kale-kefla or something

fuck that god damn goat man

Attached: 1536883423202.jpg (827x1105, 255K)

>still in denial of the napkins
Oh no no no no

Attached: non-woven-napkin-500x500.jpg (500x500, 28K)

The kind of shit Toriyama gets credited for

Attached: toriyama corrections.jpg (575x1024, 154K)

21 is too short there and Kefla is too tall

nice headcanon

>this retard again
Thanks for proving me right toeijuan, Toriyama wrote the script of the current arc

>assniggers

>facts from toriyama's own mouth are headcanon

[citation needed]

You think a comics artist should be credited as the writer for the art he makes?

>citation needed
Where have you been all this time Juan? Super started years ago and Toriyama is the script writer

>Toyotaro
>artist
All that tracing disagrees.

>no source
I accept your concession.

>no source that Toriyama is the writer
I thought this faggot would get tired of getting banned

I hope we find out more about the whole angel family some day.

Attached: IMG_5306.jpg (600x518, 81K)

Jesus christ kid how can you bait this badly

You don't put thread in the subject you goddamn retard

As do I.
He never failed to entertain.

I'm going back to Yea Forums

Attached: mystic_gohan_by_harribel55-d6hzhop.png (1024x2563, 367K)

less than a week until leaks

Attached: based beerus.gif (160x90, 88K)

Attached: D2RQKwaU8AEbAgw.jpg (739x1080, 136K)

This confuses and angers the spic.

Attached: db timeline.png (800x807, 689K)

There's a YSGaFR manga?

card set? I wanna check his effect

Yes, it's drawn by a woman and as terrible as you'd expect.

Attached: 003.png (750x1100, 882K)

nekomajin might be toriyama but I'm pretty sure it's a "what if" thing.

W-where's the anime?

7-0

Attached: 1551311879664.gif (500x424, 567K)

no idea. just found that on twitter.
cardotaku.com/collections/super-dragon-ball-heroes-universe-mission-promo/products/super-dragon-ball-heroes-uvpj-15?ls=en

deluded, obsessed, friezacuck

Attached: 1-1.webm (858x482, 2.84M)

>drawn by a woman
So Toyotaro?

Based.

Probably force a Broly series in like they did with Beerus and Freeza, Moro is the current big guy in the manga so him, but since he hasn't been dealt with they'll have to add some sort of shitty filler maybe make SOME of SDBH villans like Cumber and spice twins canon, Hearts is a bit too OP atm since we don't know how MUI Goku stands against him.

It'll probably end with Moro and and EoZ retcon or remake.

Pathetic

Attached: 5115787-dragonball+super+episode+27+_+frieza+destroyed+the+earth+-+youtube.mp4_snapshot_00.05_[2016. (1280x720, 113K)

>time reversed
doesn't count fag

Attached: veg.png (1920x1080, 822K)

literally doesn't count. cope more.

>1456 days since its debut
>still the strongest, most complex and best developed transformation
Based SS GOD SS

Attached: SSGSS perfection.jpg (2306x3256, 2.53M)

>the fight already ended
>d-doesn't count as a win
This is how you sound right now lmfao

Attached: c3172cf8fc1e472f99ecde114230ace35088b94a_hq.jpg (474x267, 30K)

>STILL denies the napkins

I'm half certain this would kill the series.

Then again, the fanbase for this series seems willing to accept anything.

UI Begita

>Rumors that Toei is gonna drop Funimation entirely over the Vic shit
Holy fuck bros, how fucked are Dubchads?

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (702x702, 39K)

el grande saga

Attached: tl5851280.jpg (1253x1920, 818K)

They already brought back Frieza with a new form, so I guess for the next arc they'd bring back Android 19 with a new form. Probably something that looks like a goat.

no. time was literally reversed, so it literally, canonically, never happened. are you a retard?

>dubcucks get TFS as the official voice cast going forward
>japan has already cloned nozawa in preparation for her death
based

Attached: goku4.jpg (1121x1279, 379K)

お前たちが戦う意志を 見せなければ、俺はこの糸を破壊し尽くすだけだ!!

Attached: 6515635i.jpg (620x349, 70K)

Only Stacy's love HAREMhan

Attached: 1555046094401.png (1000x667, 1.26M)

best girl coming through

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Goddamn the Level sets are so fucking good. Why the FUCK did Funi have to discontinue them?

Is that crossdressing Gerudo Link?

Right here, fellow Chad

Attached: Animechad's official canon.png (785x807, 643K)

>manga version of Yo Son Goku

>Jaco is canon except for this part because i don't like it
that's not how this works

>said the mangafag while pretending the part of the Broly movie that references the anime ToP isn't canon because he doesn't like it

Too expensive to produce, not enough people bought them because FUNi was stupid enough to release them JUST after their Dragon Box release and just before their much cheaper (and worse) blu ray releases. So a lot of people already had the "completionist" set that the Boxes were and the less informed folk just bought the blu rays because less money.
Now FUNi is being even dumber and they think that people didn't buy the Level Sets because of "grain" (even though the Level Sets had excelent grain removal.
I works the way Chad says it works, sorry man.

You're the only retard that types like a mongoloid in these threads, and this is how you find the retard that spams Jobren shit day and night.

>references the anime ToP
repeating things doesn't make them true

Attached: 1553819687358.png (621x491, 261K)

Here's my ideas for arcs
>Small side story set during the seven years, heavy focus on Gohan, more about adventuring, barely any fights
>DB IF where Mirai Trunks, Bulma and Mai just stay in the past
>OVA where Goten and Trunks join the Space Patrol
>Get somebody with an actual vision working on this series and have them end it in a way comparable to Pucci's Made In Heaven or End of Evangelion
>a series that just steals ideas from DBO so we can get away from this Super Saiyajin and multiple universe shit that keeps bogging down the series

Attached: 75f56a65a6a2500cb895fb9de6fbcc5f.jpg (729x692, 377K)

Oh, okay. I guess there was that part in the manga where Goku met Ribr-- oh no wait there wasn't HAHAHAHA

said the animecuck while trying to push the existence of non-canon characters like gregory and miss pizza in the super anime under the rug

Gregory is fine. Toriyama literally made him because he felt Kaio Sama looked too lonely

>references the anime ToP
Nice headcanon without sources animeturd, meanwhile when you go with actual facts the movie credits the DBS manga series so it's undeniably part of its continuity, just like BoG was part of the continuity of the original manga

>headcanon without sources

>Goku never knew about Ribrianne existence because they didn't fight I swear
If only you had a source, Juan...

>knows his point is weak so he adds JAJAJAs to compensate
every time
and never included him in the canon manga

>and never included him in the canon manga
Not what I'm talking about I just said Gregory's ok. I don't care what's canon honestly

>I don't care what's canon honestly
imagine being a db fan and caring about anything else

>Goku knows about Ribrianne
Proofs?

No user we also care about who has a bigger power level than who

Reminder.

Attached: BF592162-B32C-469B-ADD1-8A12D1CE0922.png (1024x888, 381K)

Wha.. hes not dead!

He doesn't even know Kefla's name in the manga yet those sub ssb level enemies are in a "strong fighters make me waku waku" flashback

>toeidrone don't know what burden of proof is
The movie and manga credit each other, saying they share continuity, meaning the movie is what confirms Goku saw Ribrianne the time she was in the arena. If (You) wanna say the movie is wrong (You) will need proof for Goku never seeing Ribrianne.
what the movie says > your theories aka headcanon

Attached: burden of proof.jpg (1704x442, 271K)

/dbs/ owned

Attached: playedlikeafiddle.png (280x239, 15K)

>I'm Son Goku, It's a pressure to meat ya!

Attached: 1554778226246.png (645x729, 77K)

no one cares about e-celebs

Still miss this outfit. Vegeta wore that one he had all throughout Super only in the Android Saga, so it's not like he was that attached to it that they had to give it back. Guy wore a new take on it every saga, yet in Super they had to use an interesting take on it for the shortest time possible, and then go back to Android Vegeta for no reason.

>toyotaco doesn't know what burden of proof is OR how to use "don't" and "doesn't" in English
The movie tells us Goku knows about Ribrianne and it so happens that the anime is the ONLY version of the story that shows this meeting taking place beyond any shadow of a doubt. Unless you can prove otherwise, worthless credits that nobody watches or your headcanon of "h-he saw her in the arena i swear!!! i have no proof but i SWEAR!!!!" are not valid arguments.

What the movie shows and is supported by the anime > Your crying and tracing apologism

Attached: 1555098672073.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>for no reason
Muh toys.

>worthless credits that nobody watches
the state of your argument

Attached: remorseku.jpg (928x938, 326K)

are we supposed to believe vegeta died there? goku was fighting beerus in space at SSG level.

Goku knows about Ribrianne in the manga too, unless you're implying Goku fought the gods too.

Attached: waasaaa.png (645x729, 66K)

Risu you fucking tranny!
Always here and talking about us the Chads of the DB community!

Attached: 1531704917709.png (1144x1163, 325K)

>if

Geekdom already confirmed it for July retard

>Goku saw Ribrianne the time she was in the arena.
Goku was fighting jiren you absolute retard

Attached: 39.jpg (800x1200, 224K)

>the movie tells us Goku knows about Ribrianne
And said movie tell us it's based on the manga, Juanito, therefore the movie tells us manga-Goku knows about Ribrianne.

>NOOO ONLY ANIME GOKU KNOWS
Maybe according to your headcanon but not according to official and canon material (the movie).

>worthless credits nobody watches
"Doesn't count because I don't like it" then? Pathetic, you can take this last (You) and cope harder.

Toyopacos blow he fuck away

You know he wasn't even fighting Jiren every minute of the tournament, right toeidrone? Wait no that would mean you actually read the manga before talking shit and you aren't that smart

No, fuck you. I'm tired of you fucking spics milking this show. kill yourself.

No one in the cast thought Vegeta could survive the blast, though they suspected Freeza did

Goku listened in on a mind-conversation between Kaio and Kami while fighting Freeza. You don't think he noticed Ribrianne throwing a shitfit over Krillinx18 on the other side of the ring?

he was during 35-36

Attached: 45.jpg (800x1200, 138K)

Gentlemen! Gentlemen! Let’s calm down! We are all DB fans, and whether we like Vegeta, Broly, Jiren, or even Gohan- we can agree on one thing! Risu has no talent. The drawings are amateur, and the jokes simply aren’t good enough to hold water. Anyone who makes a “career” (really it’s just a few incels following risu on twitter) parodying far more successful and hardworking people (such as toyo) really outs themselves as the jealous hack they truly are. Risu probably wanted to do manga once, but now flatly mocks the works of greater people with tired and unoriginal humour- stolen even, in some cases. Not that any of risus shitty jokes can be seen to have being worth stealing in the first place! Allow me to digress. There are plenty of hardworking talented people behind DB, and in the community. While we may mock them from time to time, fundamentally, they have talent, and actively contribute to the world. A person like risu fails even as a critic and so has to hide behind humour- which even then risu fails at. Risu frankly has no talent, and creates nothing worthwhile. A sad, jealous little person, who hides behind anime characters on their twitter because they are too afraid to show their ugly face. Funny then, that people like toyo put stuff out there even knowing it will get criticised, and you are happy to do that, yet simultaneously won’t even show your face to anyone, or admit what gender you are. Quite insecure for a critic of an acclaimed mangaka! It kind of makes it clear why you need to spend your days desperately seeking attention online- you won’t get validation anywhere else. Only a sad contingent of virgins is what you have to show for yourself in this world. You are pathetic Risu. Cheers.

Attached: 1514748808516.gif (450x338, 389K)

>presented no proof
Concession MOST duly accepted.
>Goku knows about Ribrianne in the manga too i s-s-swear
>presented no proof
I'll be taking that concession.
>And said movie tell us it's based on the manga
Why does it show events that only make sense within the anime continuity? Your headcanon is wrong. Cope.

Attached: 1554879510219.jpg (477x405, 15K)

>b-but he was during PART of the tournament
Yes, part of the tournament, not the whole tournament, that's my argument. How retarded can you possibly be?

Totally irrelevant how is a fight between two sub SS1 tiers relevant when he is fighting Jiren of all people?
You forgot the ToP is a battle royale? There are other fights beside what we see on screen

>auras look exactly like the manga
>no ssbe
>no kaiokek
Also the argument that Goku couldn't possibly see Ribrianne is fucking retarded, if you're basing your entire argument on a cameo you already lost.

Based

>Why does it show events that only make sense within the anime continuity?
You mean the manga, Juan. Nothing says Goku didn't see Ribrianne in the manga but it's confirmed that according to the anime Freeza knows about the fusion dance, meanwhile the movie says he was dead everytime the good guys used it and never saw it.

Except goku was busy getting through the pride troopers in previous chapters, he doesn't interact with anyone from U2

>anime is officially refered as the continuation of the other anime series (confirmed non-canon series)
>toeikeks sleep

>manga is officially refered as the continuation of the original manga series (the obviously canon one)
>toeikeks remain silent

>manga is literally called canon in official media too
>toeikeks still playing deaf

>the so called canon movie credits exclusively the manga
>toeikeks still say nothing

>the manga also includes references to the movie and outright confirms the existence of Broly
>not a single thing is said

>the movie contradicts the anime like when they say Freeza didn't know about fusion dance when he knew in anime version of RoF
>still nothing

>the movie includes something toeidrones can headcanon into an anime reference
>"A-ANIME CANON I TOLD YOU!"
The absolute denial state of toeiturds

Attached: Bender.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

>movie ssg vegeta
>dbs anime no ssg vegeta
check mate bronies

It would follow the canon manga.

>no ss3
>therefore the buu arc isn't canon
Toyopedros, everyone.
>if you're basing your entire argument on a cameo you already lost.
"Doesn't count because I don't like it" then? Pathetic, you can take this last (You) and cope harder.

>Nothing says Goku didn't see Ribrianne in the manga
Nothing says Goku isn't gayboi either. Is this the toyopedro's argument?

>>the movie includes something toeidrones can prove into a manga eraser
FTFY

Attached: 1553461569005.png (1365x740, 377K)

>no SSBE or Kaiocuck Blue in the movie
oh no no no what's going on toeibros you told me the anime was canon

Attached: 1553535032493.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Frieza force wars. While Frieza was on and off dead the various planets behind his back out of fear of him joined forces to destroy his army. After his shameful display with Broly Frieza has been training and furthermore handpicked several of his best soldiers to succeed Ginyus, when he learns about army heading his way he couldn't be more overjoyed since for him it's just a chance to handwave the nuisance quickly and also check out the results of his training. To keep Goku and Vegeta busy and unaware of what's happening he sends the new Ginyus on Earth to spar with them under the guise of intending to kill them, but they obviously are there just to keep Goku and Vegeta busy from interfering, since, while nowhere near as strong they aren't that much of pushovers either. Frieza's enemies would try to ask Broly for help by finding him in similar fashion as Cheelai found him, but they would refuse them as Cheelai would see it as trying to use Broly as a weapon again, similar to Frieza, however Broly then finds out that Cheelai's parents are also fighting against Frieza and he would end up choosing to fight for them even against Cheelai's wishes just to have a rematch with Frieza.

The running gag would be that space patrol is also in on this war, but Jaco instead of fighting himself would prefer to help in his way by skedaddling from battlefield and trying to involve Goku and Vegeta about it, the payoff is that by the time he gets to Earth Goku and Vegeta already beat new Ginyus and they would instant transmission to Frieza to dispatch them like "what the hell Frieza, these guys are no good, what was even the point", only to find him in the middle of the war and fighting Broly.

Except when don't know what was he doing before fighting these pride troopers nor after (there's a gap between fighting the fodder ones and fight Dyspo and Toppo), absolutely no one can prove he didn't see X fighters all that time

>this massive pile of seething and unsourced claims
>capped off with a Yea Forums picture

Attached: 1554662784120.jpg (295x243, 37K)

Attached: lavenda___dbs_by_saodvd_dayr3hv-fullview.png (1024x889, 253K)

its over toeidrone
SSG Vegeta = manga

Attached: mpv-shot0325.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

I like Jiren

Soon!

Attached: 2917956-cyborgtao.png (576x432, 360K)

>not even 150 posts in and the toeicuck has been utterly DECIMATED
based #toyochadsquad does it again

Attached: 1554951198893.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

zero arguments made

youtube.com/watch?v=vrKgu5HZ6og

>no SS3 or Vegito in the movie
oh no no no what's going on toyobros you told me the buu arc was canon

Attached: 1554353636971.gif (375x375, 698K)

Hitchens razor.
You are the one making the most extraordinary claim.

Based Freeza-sama.

I want to see this saga
Broly fused with Zeno? I think that I don´t like this fusion.

>anime Vegeta can't go SSG
Proofs?

anime continuation
>Vegeta cannot use SSG
manga continuation
>Vegeta can use SSG at will
pack it up and go home toeipedro.

Attached: mpv-shot0322.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

>no ss3
>therefore the buu arc isn't canon
>Toyopedros, everyone
Of course
>WAAAAH WHY DIDNT HE USE SS3 BEFORE GOING TO BLUE?!? SS3 IS STRONGER THAN BLUE HE SHOULDVE USED IT!!!
Is this what you're implying?

>Nothing says Goku isn't gayboi either
Actually Toriyama does, toeidrone, Goku isn't interesed in relationships at all so yeah he's not gay, but yeah if nothing said Goku is gay and then a canon product said he's then Goku would be gay, that's exactly how it works.
>nothing says manga-Goku didn't see Ribrianne
>movie says movie-Goku saw Ribrianne
>movie also says movie-Goku is manga-Goku, so movie confirms manga-Goku saw Ribrianne
2 + 2, you are pretending one of these facts contradict the other when they are completely complimentary

ToP.
Goku used SSG against Anilaza while Vegeta only used SS. If he could use SSG he would've used it throughout ToP at least one time.

Anime Goku vs. Manga Jiren

Remember that guy that was saying the magenta and red small details SSB aura's had in some scenes was SSBKK?
>t-the movie premier is cropped to hide the surprise of SSBKK I swear, that's why nobody saw it!
Adorable

Attached: Gogeta aura.jpg (749x683, 48K)

None
He can go SSGSS therefore he has SSG and SS

>Goku and Vegeta don't use their strongest forms as established in the anime against Broly despite spamming the absolute fuck out of them against the last three antagonists (only Jiren in Vegeta's case)
doubt

Attached: freezer10.jpg (329x255, 48K)

Toei Kale
>power ups like old Broly, direct to green hair
Toyotaro Kale
>powers up like movie SS Broly

Attached: mpv-shot0162.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

>they added it for Goku but not Vegeta during ToP
OH NO NO NO WHAT COULD THIS MEAN

>if Vegeta doesn't use a transformation it's because he can't use it
Remember when Vegeta became unable to use Super Muscle Super Saiyan?
>toyopedros will pretend this isn't their headcanon

>>powers up like movie SS Broly
>when she literally can't into Oozaru

>repeating himself because cant rebut the argument
keep spinning you will find something that sticks.

No Juan you are, since you are claiming the movie's credits are wrong.
The most extraordinary claim is that the canon movie that credits the Super manga is based on the Super anime (which is a sequel of the non canon DBZ and DB Kai animes), the less extraordinary and most logical claim is that the movie is right and manga-Goku saw Ribrianne even if it contradicts your headcanon.

Remember when Toeicucks saw that little red glint in Goku's SSB aura and thought SSBKK was going to be canon?

Attached: freeza10.jpg (285x434, 67K)

>applying headcanons to Yea Forums posts
The absolute STATE of Tracertarofags.

>movie says movie-Goku saw Ribrianne
>anime SHOWS Goku met Ribrianne
>"b-b-but he COULD have met ribrianne at some unspecified point for some unspecified reason and never brought it up!!!"
Headcanon.

Or remember that one time goku blinked and Toyopedros used it as their claim?

Attached: Goku-Thinking-Upside-Down-in-the-Afterlife.jpg (400x300, 49K)

>Goku and Vegeta don't use SS3 because it wouldn't be strong enough to defeat Broly and they knew it
>tracerfags remain silent

>Goku and Vegeta don't use SSBKK or SSBE because it wouldn't be strong enough to defeat Broly and they knew it
>h-h-haha that means the canon anime isn't canon!!!!

>applying headcanons to Yea Forums posts
>The absolute STATE of Tracertarofags.
then state the reason to use SS3 when SSG Vegeta couldnt even beat Broly
>inb4 cope spic concession dog insults

Not an argument. Better luck next time.

>Goku and Vegeta give up on fighting an enemy and resort to doing a homoerotic dance before even trying their strongest forms
DOUBT

Attached: contemplative zeno.png (161x284, 42K)

Don't forget
>Toyotaro's SS Kale
>no contradiction with new Broly whatsoever because he never drew SS Kale's eyes when she's not blinded by her rage

>Toei's SS Kale
>when she's not blinded by her rage she has the same eyes as any regular SS, just like old Broly, contradicts new Broly
Also the white eyes when blinded by rage, non canon Broly and Kale only have those eyes when they go full power, unlike canon Broly and canon Kale that have them as soon they go SS

Attached: Broly and Kale out of control.png (592x320, 379K)

Remember that time Toyofaggots tried to claim Kefla was anime filler and that they promotional manga wouldn't have her because it's not promotional?

Attached: 1553481685175.jpg (333x341, 14K)

>you are claiming the movie's credits are wrong.
No I'm not, I called you out because your argument only works when the burden of proof is asking the toeidrone to prove a negative from off screen events.
When the burden is on you everyone can see how stupid it is to claim Goku ever met let alone found Ribrianne interesting enough to remember, it's even more absurd when you consider we go from base Goku fighting ??? in chapter 34 to seeing a SS2 Goku fighting Dyspo in chapter 35.
There is no way Manga Ribrianne would push ToP Goku to SS2(?) when she was competing with 18.
Him making his way through the pride troopers is the least extraordinary claim.

oh no no no

Attached: oh no toeibros .png (753x160, 51K)

>the movie says something happened in the manga
>this also happened in the anime too
>therefore the anime is canon and the movie isn't based in the manga, contradicting everything officialy stated
HAHAHAHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THIS GUY

Not really, but i remember that time Toeifaggots insisted GoD Toppo, Kaiocuck Blue and SSBE would be in the manga among other things

Attached: jobbo goes for a ride.jpg (800x1200, 272K)

Attached: El Hermano vs Jiren & SSW2 Gohanpadre Calvo.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>no you see they would try EVERYTHING before retreating!
Explain why they didn't try SS3 and I'll begin pretending you have an argument.

>goku wouldn't use his strongest form before resorting to fusion against non fused character
pack it up cuck.

>No I'm not
Stop reading here, you are. The movie credits the manga, according to the movie
movie-Goku = manga-Goku
Claiming movie-Goku did something manga-Goku didn't is contradict the movie. You lost.

Tell me a reason for Goku to use SS3 when fucking SSG vegeta jobbed to Broly, you can't

>Not really,
Newfag or damage control?
>What's next debating aniraza?
fuckig toyodogs

Attached: kefla destroys .png (1519x1097, 1014K)

>according to the movie
>movie-Goku = manga-Goku
Except the movie shows event that correlate with the anime version of events.

You lost. Your own movie betrayed you. Concede.

youtube.com/channel/UCoolXRkkRNeE1naVusr7ROg

^ This guy posts something similar to Joe Capo

Attached: Z0tweImu.jpg (434x433, 32K)

>shitposting against kefla
and then she jobbed to GOHAN lmao

>movie-Goku = manga-Goku
absolute delusion, even then actual movie > credits

>Gogeta's base form has SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta's strengths combined, just like DBS manga-Vegetto
kek, even that was based on the manga

Attached: Gogeta poses like Vegeta.jpg (653x330, 36K)

>n-no Vegeta would DEFINITELY concede to doing a flamboyant dance before trying his strongest form against Broly
are you people even dragon ball fans, christ

Attached: 1553969022108.jpg (499x441, 93K)

>vegeta can use ssg
>goku and vegeta cannot access SSBKK nor SSBE
>following the anime events
L M A O

Tell me a reason for Goku to use SSBKK when he CAN SENSE BROLY'S KI and knows it won't do shit. Do it, I dare you, I double-dog fucking dare you.

Attached: 1553902451845.jpg (1174x999, 509K)

>A tie is jobbing

Attached: (You).png (831x1200, 924K)

Over half the shit Joe got credit for were things we collectively did.

>like 12 posts over a span of 7 months
imagine being this obsessed lmao

>vegeta can use ssg
Prove he can't in the anime continuity.
>goku and vegeta cannot access SSBKK nor SSBE
Prove they can't.
>following the anime events
Already proven by the movie itself.

PRESENT
PROOF

>goku wouldn't use his most powerful form against a stronger enemy
OH NIGGER DO YOU EVEN WATCH THIS SHIT?

not my image plus a quick search proves you wrong boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/kefla not canon/

>already deflecting
Answer the fucking question with an answer not a fucking question dumbfuck, also how can he sense it's futile? Is this your headcanon?

Vegeta never used SSG in the 131 episodes of the anime. Veget and Goku had no reason to not power up to their strongest forms against a foe more powerful than them, they used it against Jiren even tho Jiren was toying with them.

You sir need to get the facts.

There was a whole thread celebrating her being not canon 2 hours before she appeared in the manga.
Then you had the autistic "5ch insider" making anti u6 spoilers almost every damn month

Attached: Kefla wins again.png (1788x580, 260K)

Except the movie says that was in the manga, and actually includes staff that 100% contradicts the anime (Freeza and the fusion) therefore your headcanon is confirmed wrong and official statements are right. Try again.

>actual movie > credits
See Juanito. The credits and the movie never contradict each other, both are valid
>movie: "movie-Goku saw Ribrianne at least once"
>credits: "movie-Goku is based on manga-Goku"
>only possible conclusion considering both statements: "manga-Goku saw Ribrianne"
Cope.

>kefla wins
>shows up and jobs to gohan
OH NO NO NO

>h-he knows he's weaker so he would never try with his strongest form!
Yeah like with Jiren huh?

>FUSED character "ties" to non fused
jobbed

Enter the HUMANFORCE

Attached: humanCHADS.jpg (1500x500, 149K)

>he unironically thinks Goku would never hold back
>when he literally did that in the Majin Vegeta fight, among other times
I can see you don't watch this shit.

>also how can he sense it's futile?
Because he's been fighting longer than you've been alive?

>goku holding back against someone stronger
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>manga was mentioned therefore manga is canon!
no
>movie-Goku saw Ribrianne at least once
already proved that is unlikely and not enough to be worth remembering
>movie-Goku is based on manga-Goku
Again, no. Toriyama doesn't care about either of the non canon adaptations.

>Except the movie says that was in the manga
The movie doesn't "say" anything. It shows that Goku knows who Ribrianne is.

The anime shows how Goku met Ribrianne.

Try again.

>Vegeta never used SSG in the 131 episodes of the anime.
He never used Super Muscle Super Saiyan either. Guess that's not canon anymore.
>this is your brain on tracing faggotry

>Because he's been fighting longer than you've been alive?
Okay since the anime is "canon" explain this plothole then, why did he tried all of his forms against Jiren?
>inb4 J-JIREN HAD ANOTHER KI SOURCE! B-BLACK HOLE KI SINCE HE TRAINED IN ONE!

>the movie credits the DBS manga as the source and never the DBS anime
>i-it's not saying the movie is based on the manga and not in the anime!
Stop reading. You baited too hard Juan

>goku effortlessly handled ribrianne in the anime
>somehow puts her on the same scale as Kefla
something is not right, plus Ribrianne was defeated by 18 in both anime and manga.

Clock is ticking Toeipedro, explain yourself.

>false equivalence
babies first argument

>>the movie credits the DBS manga as the source
Stop lying, everyone can check in 2 seconds and easily find out it was just mentioned. Fuck outta here "muh ss2 tier ribrianne"

>it never happened because I ignored it
Cope
movie-Goku = manga-Goku
movie-Goku saw Ribrianne = manga-Goku saw Ribrianne

>B-BUT ANIME-GOKU SAW RIBRIANNE TOO
Anime Goku fought Jiren too and Gregory's adventures are still non-canon.

>be risu
>people make fun of you comics
>get so assblasted that you post screenshots to Twitter
>have your whiteknights comfort you as you cry knowing that some people generally don't like you & your shit comics
>say you're not coming back to Yea Forums
>still do and even cause shitstorms due to still being buttblasted from before
>brag about it to your discord trannies
Holy shit, we're literally living rent free inside this argentinean spic

Attached: 1553609573443m.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Attached: 5237BF42-F50D-4704-BF1C-93B57D50746F.jpg (680x825, 123K)

>movie shows Goku knows Ribrianne, nothing else
>anime shows Goku meeting Ribrianne
>"ackchually, it doesn't count because he didn't beat her!"
oh no no no no

*it never happened because it never happened
movie-Goku = met Ribrianne
anime-Goku = fought Ribrianne
promotional manga-Goku = never encountered Ribrianne in any verifiable way
OH NO NO NO NO

>Hybrid who got his potential unleashed twice and trained for almost a year "ties" to female gotenks but with less training and damaged fusees
Mmm yes, what a jobber than Gohan lad...

Remember how in the ToP he could afford to leave Jiren behind to go fuck Vegeta to become stronger?
Me neither.

OH NO BROS THIS CANT BE

Attached: 1543664835391.png (617x628, 57K)

>the state of this toeicuck

Attached: gah.png (1744x1208, 2.52M)

>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Not an argument. Cope.

What was he supposed to do, user?

done with this toeipaco, time for bed.

>so thoroughly destroyed he has to make paint pictures to soothe himself

Attached: 1553466458921.jpg (640x480, 59K)

How can people argue over anime vs. manga when they're both terrible?

>What was he supposed to do, user?
fusion? Piccolo is there, i'm sure they could spare some time teaching them the technique, and it was a good time to do it since he sensed Jiren is stronger than SSBKK like your headcanon

Based. Have a good sleep, user.

>mess up the fusion
>lose
10/10 plan.

>no no nO SHUP UP THE MOVIE IS WRONG I DON'T CARE WHAT IT SAYS I DON'T BELIEVE IT
I'm not surprised, that's what you toeikeks do everytime, no matter how many times official sources confirm Gregory's adventures aren't canon, you will just cry and ignore it. Pretty sad desu

Attached: 1553957046074.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

Actually yes I do because in both versions (especially in the anime) they stopped fighting for a while. Hell in the anime they even had pseudo "rooms" for each fight thanks to Kale's rampage

>m-mess up the fusion
Of course, because it happens all the time, they have everyone coachingthem for fuck sake, stop making excuses and just answer the damn question

The movie isn't wrong, though. It just takes place in the anime continuity. The one that shows Goku meeting Ribrianne. A meeting that canonically happened because it's referenced in the movie.
Doesn't it all tie nicely together?

Attached: 1509483759724.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

I like Dragon Ball

Attached: vegeta.png (1920x3036, 3.53M)

>Of course, because it happens all the time
It literally happened TWICE IN A ROW when they did use it. Keep ignoring it though.

Could Future Trunks at the time of the Cell Games beat the Metal Cooler army alone?

Attached: hnbi5ozsie821.png (800x1200, 1.23M)

Not canon.

>It just takes place in the anime continuity
Not according to the credits. Not according to the times the movie contradicts anime's continuity. Not according to the manga.
In other words, your headcanon is wrong according to everything.

Attached: Shintani Naohiro desk.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

And? People talk about SDBH in these threads as if they are canon.

Yeah, Bejita is the best part.

>STILL dodging Goku NEVER meeting Ribrianne in the promotional manga
I give ONE more chance to make a compelling argument. Otherwise, I'll be taking my concession.

Attached: 1545332680099.jpg (406x480, 117K)

How is he so handsome

Attached: Vegeta best SSG.png (1832x1120, 1.41M)

And why do you think it will happen in ToP? Are you the scriptwriter?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, DELETE THIS, HE'S UGLY
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1542062105642.jpg (785x1033, 237K)

Non canon

>keeps repeating his promotional headcanon on top the others
I see you aren't even trying anymore. Still mad Gregory's adventures ended up being non-canon?

DB and Z animes are canon
DB Super manga is canon

Could Buu Saga Tien beat Android Saga 18 and 17 at the same time?

>I-I was beaten again p-please avenge me Kakarotto-san

Attached: 1543526034199.jpg (1132x1705, 590K)

Buu saga Tien couldn't beat Zarbon

>not even close to an argument
Too bad. I accept your concession.

Attached: 1517602805088.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>DB Super manga is canon
Nice headcanon

>GODku has never kissed his wif-

Attached: 9fef962c27d41ac8f333f28754de0dac.gif (500x281, 2.79M)

toei filler

this is how jobgetafags will say in the end too

Attached: 1545796621458.jpg (514x307, 41K)

We don't get to see that, maybe they just touched foreheads

Cope.

Attached: p1vwf4lriin21.jpg (448x767, 119K)

I guess that's a "yes"

Any other Saiyans used UI?

Attached: 1543004775136.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=f5eKeCTqHzM

Attached: 04e328b93c5da7e3a190b14f6a8b4ae3.jpg (329x260, 23K)

Goku kissing Chichi

Attached: 1538814976847.jpg (331x377, 22K)

CHADS
>Goku
>Jiren
>Gogeta
>Hit

CRINGE
>the rest

Attached: BASEDku.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Sorry not a spic

>Jiren
Gogetabros... why

Attached: Few more years until canon.jpg (523x281, 19K)

>jobren
>sHit

>chads
kek

>>Hit
who?

An antagonist whose race was purged by Frieza and the Saiyans, and who's out for revenge against everybody they feel is responsible.

Fuck off, Shitrenfag.

based and canon

Attached: 👍.gif (400x226, 918K)

Buu saga Tien could probably beat Perfect Cell

Dr Raichi and Baby were cool, yes.

>whoa Trunk's did you actually put your mouth against hers? What do you mean bejita-sama? Of course I've never done that! Well duh im married, but what does that have to do with that? What do you mean whatever? Bejita-sama?

Attached: 1554778226246.png (645x729, 77K)

Whatever they're doing, Roshi is appalled by it.

Correction, only GODku and characters infused with GODku (GoCHADta and VegCHADto) should be on the CHAD list the rest belong in the cringe section

Attached: GODku.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Kissing is very rare in the DB universe, Roshi's never seen it

It'd at least remind everyone the Saiyans were mass-murdering pricks after their recent whitewashing.

>fanfic
concession accepted

Tien is dogshit. The Kikoho did nothing but hold Cell in place. Cell was ashamed to be held back by such a weak warrior.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-12+at+11.08.55).jpg (385x536, 123K)

That would the first time ever on DB and coincidentally fits the Toeimongrel's narrative!

Based Tien making Cell his bitch.

Attached: 1554896406281.jpg (1080x1080, 57K)

what is Sorrels special ability?

Attached: 11e.png (680x835, 535K)

Cope

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Post characters who have defeated at least 1 (one) main antagonist.

Attached: chad.jpg (366x300, 64K)

Making my dick hard.

Pic unrelated? Anyway here's mine

Attached: D0TPRqHVsAYCHG8.jpg (750x1334, 101K)

will be a pleasure

Attached: Freeza is happy.png (209x337, 45K)

Attached: 1526132942016.jpg (520x391, 64K)

Well I have a friend that works with Toei and it's gonna go like this
>cell is resurrected by Frieza
>Cell Trains for 4 months
>Cell becomes more powerful than than any of the Z fighters
>knowing Cell is too powerful Goku trains with Gohan in the hyperbolic time chamber and Gohan learns ultra instinct
>the gang is surprised to see that Goku and Gohan emerge from the chamber in ultra instinct form yet still act casual eating their food
>vegeta who recently learn UI has an inner monologue ''damnit kakarot always one step ahead of me''
>Gohan is forced to defeat Cell by ascending to a new form even more powerful than Cell's perfect instinct

Silly Vegeta! You haven't beaten any main baddies, but don't let that discourage you! Keep training and maybe you'll be the one to put Moro down! I believe in you, little buddy!

Attached: smugku.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Goku's so nice. I wish he'd have his first kiss with me...

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=5419908.gif (498x298, 484K)

BASED toyo tracing the best freeza faces so we can enjoy them once again

Attached: freeza.jpg (423x377, 80K)

BASED TOYOCHAD-SENSEI!

I-I-I WILL GET TO YOUR LEVEL ONE DAY KAKAROTTO I SWEAR

Attached: 1524782488559.jpg (560x560, 60K)

Based juan still struggling with the meaning of tracing

The only thing that tracer is good for.

The new form is called super Saiyan white by the way

The Broly is the last thing we will ever see from DB outside of the manga

I'm not saying this would've fixed anything, but why didn't they use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber before the androids woke up?

Nah, we still have games, the SDBH promo anime and we know Toei will milk DBS more, there's no way those greedy fuckers give up

Why didnt gohan and trunks train in the future hyperbolic, Cell arc is just plothole arc all the way

>Cell arc has a plothole
You don't say.

honest opinions on Sorrel?
she's honestly cute

Attached: Sorrel14.png (492x768, 449K)

you know this is pure freeza-kino

Attached: death ball.jpg (2374x1200, 1.46M)

biggest jobber in the entire ToP and that's saying something

If Tien, Yamcha and Krillen trained their in prep for the saiyans for a year each they probably could have taken Vegeta and Nappa

Attached: CHADjirobe.png (493x663, 411K)

Wish the the Jobhanfag raided /int/ so we could so the flags posting here

4 right here bro

Attached: Toranksu > gokek.jpg (862x1200, 353K)

ni...
NI...
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-!!!

Attached: D3_ZBI0WAAA_JXu.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Shut up you retard

Agreed.

>A lowly human's ability was able to hold back someone that was in the same range as Ascended Super Saiyans
>In the arc where the Saiyan power creep was in full swing
>When everyone else was too scared or powerless to even attempt to attack Cell
Yeah, fuck you

Ngen? OMFG PARAGUS IS ACTUALLY ANOTHER ZAMASU AND BROLY IS HIS SON

Funny, the newest chapter of SDBH Demon Realm Mission manga includes one of the few instances of non-canon Gogeta in base form AND something completely new never seen before, Gogeta transforming into SS4 (every other instance of SS4 Gogeta is just in SS4 since the start, even Vegetto has a card that goes from SS3 to SS4 but Gogeta had nothing like that until this chapter came out)

Attached: Gogeta Xeno base.png (900x1200, 1.93M)

Attached: dragon_ball_super_bergamo_17_by_giuseppedirosso-dbfojly.jpg (1280x720, 323K)

She didn't job to anyone. You need to establish yourself as a powerful individual to prop up the person that defeated you as being more powerful, she was just a loser.

Yeah Goku just sitting at Kami's Lookout watching things unfold until Tien passes out is Cell arc bullshit at its finest. Completely out of character.

Attached: amount of kikohos tien needs to humilliate cell.jpg (366x481, 20K)

Nice tits Ayy, where did get that

We need to milk Gogeta out to be a gary stu

My Yea Forums threads are getting deleted so I had to come back here

Attached: 8d8ce8a85a7aaa995ace98a7c915bf77.jpg (300x450, 27K)

at my job at funiamation i was called in after watching the strange footage from my last post at a fourm and took the tape from and gived it back and started to watch it and i was called in to watch it: it started with a possbely mock up title goten's death suicide for poor little goten one of the intern died from a heart attack from hearing that their kids had been killed as the picture came on screen of goten with realistic eyes he said in his normal english voice i fucking can't take life and started to cry blood and said i just dead im dead im not suppost to be real im just a replacement for my dad goku i killed him and my stupid older bro and your next as he killed himself and the intern walked out saying im dead i killed my self i killed him goten. i was the only one left i saw poor 7 year old trunks stab marks all over saying i just act strong and was pulled into a shredder and i saw goten and trunks said wearing goku's hair as with black holes as eyes saying ill miss you and goten killed him and the episode pause and the tape fell out a worker and intern took a knife and stabed me saying i must live fuckers and destroyed the tape and i took a bag and clean the tape bits up then i saw little kid trunks from the episode i am sayiaman say keep the tape its my soul and disapeared and i took a gun as the intern tryed to take the bag from me and shot him and ran out of the studio and went home locked the door and went to sleep in my dream i was goten and i was with little 6 year trunks sleeping as goten fell asleep as i saw videl say to the two sweet dreams and i woke up in trunks clothes and in capsule corp as a 7 year old kid where am i said me

Attached: Possble_screencap.jpg (398x189, 18K)

as i flyed out of bed and woke up again and my frend and my girl friend and my girl friend's friend were here and hugged me and said every thing will be fine and then i saw goten crying blood and cheared him up and he hugged me and turned away and took the gun and shoot himself but before he died he said ill miss you broly....dad........my friends said we could have a sleepover and it was so much fun i never had so much fun in my life and got rehired to do battle of the gods as a storybroad artist and voice actor for bills and i was back on track but still wanted to watch that lost episode to find trunks soul and bring him back everytime i watch battle of the gods i don't see trunks but goten has no eyes or mouth i think the curse is wearing off what ever you do don't watch my video of the episode i will upload just take fact that im with goten and trunks now see ya later me and goten and trunks are gonna playtag this is gohan signing out.......

Attached: THE_WHITE_MIST_GOT_GOTEN_AHHHHHBHEBHGJ.jpg (400x190, 19K)

>Can't even link a thread properly

Attached: 400.jpg (513x400, 83K)

based. he defeated the arch villain Goku twice.

N-NO KAKAROTTO YOU CLOWN, I WILL SURPASS YOU

Attached: tumblr_pckhntUsSn1qc9dlro1_500.gif (500x268, 2.71M)

I feel like the Otherworld and more of Universe 7 is still untapped potential. We got some more exploration in the Broly movie but the Moro arc is on Namek II. I want Goku to go to Frieza's base of operations and wreck his shit and jump around to all the planets Frieza's trying to take over. Goku wants to fight strong enemies but how often does he actually go looking for them? Instead he bugged the gods into doing a multiversal tournament.

Attached: pikkon.gif (385x216, 351K)

What's the best home video release for the OG Dragon Ball? I heard that the blu rays are zoomed in a lot, and I don't really care for it being HD as much as being 4:3 and with correct colors
Why is Paikuhan literally just Piccolo with lips and a turban, what a lazy fucking character design

>Why is Paikuhan literally just Piccolo with lips and a turban, what a lazy fucking character design
He was still a great character and was incredibly strong for the time. Goku only beat him by ring out and Pikkon wasn't even that hurt. He was what Jiren should've been more like, a calm and collected warrior that's incredibly powerful. I remember all the people thinking "who the fuck was able to kill this guy?"

Show us your flag

biggest jobbers were the ones that willingly jumped off. like that bat dude from u9, and the bitch from u4

Just took a look at the catalog, what the fuck is that board supposed to be? Looks like Yea Forums with a little less porn

>He was still a great character

Attached: what...jpg (900x907, 55K)

and then m12 turned him into a screaming jobber

Can we get a crying Vegeta collage?

International

We can't, max file size is 4mb

Attached: gold2_qqbn.png (2906x1868, 2.99M)

Dude wasn't even good at that in the movie. Woulda taken a guy with tourettes five minutes to break those barriers.

Attached: lord frieza.jpg (1024x575, 45K)

Based

fucking based
jobleta btfo

Attached: 1544931574658.jpg (627x351, 28K)

Felt like they wasted 20 episodes fighting fat magical girls while watching during it aired.

Attached: 1554931814143.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>we live in a timeline where Gogeta and Broly are actually part of Super manga's continuity but not (not yet at least) of Super anime's
Weird

Attached: Gogeta Kamehameha figure.png (720x500, 344K)

Would rape

Why do i find this aesthetic? Am i gay?

>yfw your Prince defeats his vassal for 3-0

>Chi-Chi wants her kisses in advance this time

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

>when the Prince arrives for 3-0
What did he mean by this?

>Yea Forums thread gets deleted
>Shitgetafag starts spamming
Hmm...

How did Toriyama not sue Sega over this?

Attached: 1542907167375.png (320x240, 21K)

I doubt he cares.

Post main antagonists who are undefeated against the MC.

Pretty bold words for a guy within 3-0 distance.

>Entire arc is about accepting his inferiority to Goku
Lmao

>The Kikoho did nothing but hold Cell in place
Tien had a power level around 400,000. Cell was 500,000,000+. No shit he didn't hurt him.

Attached: 1526453228349.png (566x405, 454K)

She should have been "Hop".

What the hell is that second to last attack gogeta did in the movie? the fucking Luminaire one? Does it have a name?

Attached: toricringe.jpg (500x287, 11K)

>someone insulted jobjeta while I was away I can't let him get away with it!!!!1

Attached: 1542082524325.gif (200x200, 594K)

>not knowing AT's will
Just a matter of time. 3-0 soon.

Don't they teach you better math in Mexico paco?

no, you cope with the fact that your image is non canon filler.

Why are you people so OBSESSED with Vegeta?

Attached: DzsmQukVsAA3EJi.jpg (1000x1414, 189K)

Why are you OBSESSED with Goku?

You have good taste

>if
IT'S NOT FUCKING COMING BACK!!!11!!!!! :

So the Buu saga all over again?

Meant his character arc

A real man knows his limits. It's childish of him to think his life revolves all around beating a rivalry no one else cares about. He realizes he cares more about his family

>i will never be better than you kakarot
>i guess i'll just have to keep banging my hot rich genius wife and rebuild the saiyan empire that way

Attached: vegeta.gif (525x410, 193K)

>Math
2-0 + 1 more win. You should be able to solve this.

How could they not be?

>probably slap him around for 3-0, too

Zamasu is actually Broly's kid from the future.

This is my wife.

Attached: Dragon Ball - S05E25 - Eternal Dragon Resurrected.mkv_snapshot_13.09_[2019.04.13_01.38.52].png (1440x1056, 1.13M)

Well nobody else is using her so good on you.

Find a flaw.

Attached: Dragon Ball - S05E25 - Eternal Dragon Resurrected.mkv_snapshot_13.32_[2019.04.13_01.46.22].png (1440x1056, 948K)

They're not in my mouth.

Since Kais are born from a fruit does that mean Broly embraced his name and transformed into the legendary super green?

>h-h-he doesn't even care about it
COPE
>1 more win
Now you need to study grammar Juan, that implies there are any wins

Attached: 1542903002029.png (500x375, 250K)

The manga is ongoing...

Please kiss Chi-Chi

Plz make 21 canon

Wins against this MC are free.

>IF YOU WON'T KISS HER THEN I WILL!

Attached: 1526423965816.jpg (646x492, 83K)

broly spin off anime when?

That’s really gonna suck, Funi shouldnt have done Vic dirty like that

I still hope not

That’s not Videl

No shit.

The super jobbers

bulma is taller than vegeta that image in inaccurate

Furfag

I'm watching super and god dam so much of this show contradicts earlier lore
How the fuck could whis not know there were people that could stop time when one of the ginyu force was able to do it.

Was this scene necessary?

Attached: 1548636776504.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

This is mostly correct except gt is Canon.
At least it was before super came and fucked it up.

Yes.

>This is mostly correct except gt is Canon.
At least it was before super came and fucked it up.
Definitely this.

Attached: 1553005132429.jpg (736x1111, 165K)

Attached: 1548008172396.png (246x232, 121K)

>page 8
Only the power of the Cutegang can save this thread

Attached: Caulifla 570.jpg (1024x1407, 121K)

Human fighters get to unlock a new physical form which allows them to surpass their limits.

Attached: 1534537993717.png (635x467, 488K)

Based.

>That’s not Videl
This is Videl, and Spopovich, utilizing self defence.

Attached: 1554235297046.gif (500x375, 1.33M)

Only if you get trips

GAAAAH

Attached: 1551645530146.jpg (2234x1420, 899K)

With El Grande Madre

Attached: la_gran_sacerdotisa_mikoshin_sama_by_dicasty1_dcacuzt-fullview.jpg (1024x1372, 139K)

Absolutely

Attached: 1447358663919.png (659x673, 439K)

>anime
Not canon.

>Not canon.
Explain why?

>liking the voredroid
Neck yourselves

Part of me wishes Broly was still an asshole in a more polished and well written way. I don't mind how he turned out at least

Attached: 42306109_348625879211363_2659007231697571447_n.jpg (1080x1310, 193K)

Fanfiction bastardized by Toei. It's the same reason DBZ isn't canon.

>Wasted 20 minutes
It was 20 minutes well spent.

Make him a wifebeater
But first they have to find him a wife, I nominate launch.

A small group of aliens survives the destruction of their planet by Freeza in his early career and live on a new planet. One of the kids of that race spends his life traveling to other planets so that he can be strong enough to defend themselves from Freeza. At some point he visited new Namek and learned of how Goku beat Freeza. He continues on with his training and eventually returns to his new home to find its people all killed including the survivors of his race. He learns of Freeza's resurrection and here's of a rumor that he was revived thanks to someone who lives on earth. He heads to earth to attack it and seek revenge on the person who resurrected Freeza. Finding out it was Goku, he decides to use his abilities resurrect the dead Saiyans and many of those who died on earth (he's basically has necromancer abilities) and force him and Vegeta to fight them. All this so we can see these two again.

Attached: Bardock_and_Gine10.jpg (600x602, 84K)

>SSB Evolution
BASED

>literal fan fiction made exclusively for shitposting is more interesting than DBS
El Hermano de Jiren is a better Jiren than Jiren because he didn't have the pointless baggage of muh justice or muh tragic past.

>Why is Paikuhan literally just Piccolo with lips and a turban
The only thing he shares with Piccolo is being green, and their personalities are similar.

Gine is shit.

This.

I fucking hate toyopedro's art.

>SSBE
Not canon.
>b-but Vegeta's SSB got stronger in the manga
Yep, and the result is not SSBE.

Like you could do better, Toeicuck. Toyo's art is fine. Toriyama he is most certainly not, but there's nothing wrong with his art.

Whisss

Attached: IMG_5034.jpg (1276x717, 89K)

Why didn't they use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to get some team training before the ToP? They could have addressed that they haven't trained with each other since forever.

Gine is

Sexy
Hot
Irresistible
Tantalizing

Attached: Gine_5.jpg (600x800, 67K)

do saiyans need water
I've never seen them drinking, just stuffing their faces like fat slobs

>t.risu

Attached: Risu is a Ginefag.jpg (473x560, 26K)

gine is a shit character and minus is not canon

>here is your main antagonist bro

Attached: 1555082133369.webm (864x486, 2.92M)

cope

Attached: Gine_4.png (1280x716, 735K)

Not an argument waifuvirgin

Cool bro

Attached: jobrengay.gif (540x304, 79K)

Gine is dead

GO GO BURORI GO GO BURORI

>It requires Vegeta to turn into SSG against Base Broly (not even with the Ikari boost)
Prince....

Question for you guys.
Do you guys lift and get swole like the Z fighters?
DBZ inspired me to work out years ago and it still does with just training in general.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

imagine watching dragon's balls instead of one punch chad

imagine shilling an anime you feel subconsciously bad while watching

Spoilers when

Morgan post

Attached: 1530841839174.jpg (679x960, 44K)

Not even close

Im-fucking-pying I don't love both. Also Saitama is my nigga, but he ain't a Chad.

not him but he can be chad sometimes

Attached: OPM Saitama Chad time.webm (950x540, 2.99M)

>toyospiction
Who gives a fuck

Yeah. When I was 17 I wanted to look like 1993 Broly but that's pretty much impossible without the right genes or steroids. Now I want to look like SS1 Goku during Namek

Attached: Goku namek.png (450x781, 449K)

That mode is still extremely difficult to attain. Boi was thiqq on Namek. His Arms look like they are 30" around.

if that's your long term goal/end goal natty then that is both reasonable and commednable
you could do it in 2-5 years depending on where you're at now
the anime and manga grosly overexagerate what is normal, even tien looks riduluosuly big and he's "human"

Attached: goku nip.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Cope and submit your concession to me

Attached: d254b2eb-9ec8-416b-9535-d073146dad56.gif (540x303, 1.97M)

cope and kneel before your good master, common dog

GT was never canon, even before Super. Toriyama didn't write it and had nothing to do with it beyond providing a few designs. He straight up said he'd be "watching it with the fans". It's non-canon Toei fanfiction and always has been.

Yep, but unlike '93 Broly, it's possible in the long run. It requires patience and ambition but I'm determined for it.
I estimate I would need around 2-3 years of training but it's a great goal.
>the anime and manga grosly overexagerate what is normal
Yup, pic related almost makes him look like Broly

Attached: Goku.gif (496x281, 2.62M)

Post CHADs.

Attached: gurhohn.png (526x400, 279K)

>post chads
>posts a weak and irrelevant jobber
What did he mean by this?

what are you talking about GT was NEVER canon

honestly, just read the manga it's so much better than these faggots in Yea Forums say it is, mainly cause they haven't read it,
and it's only like 80 chapters.
the ToP lasts like 19 chaptes of manga, yet is 40 in the anime kek the filler was too real

GT was never canon nor considered canon. It was just Toei's version of DB post-EoZ and Toriyama just sat and watched it on TV.

what the fuck are you talking about, GT was never canon, even back in the 90s everyone knew it wasn't canon,

>filler
Yeah like Kefla, right?
>toyofaggots

Jobhan, a chad?! Hahahahahahahahaa!!

Attached: 6546565654465.gif (320x180, 1.21M)

Dieded thread

No? kekfla is cannon you absolute nigger
but she got fucked by base gohan

>the robots forming a super robot that has to be fought for 5 episodes isn't canon
>the guy that turns into a buffed duck and has to be fought for 3 episodes isn't canon
>the slime guy fight isn't canon
>the order the fighters lose isn't canon
>Toppo going god of destruction isn't canon
there's like 18 episode of made up shit

also we get a proper explanation of jiren's wish

I got Dragon Ball Heroes on Switch, what the shit is the Xeno character line?

>it isn't canon because it didn't appear in the cliffnotes promotional manga that we know had to rush to get to Broly
Umm, no sweety, that's not how it works.

Why are the subtitles for super so garbage.
They even come up with new names for things that already used the Japanese names in the z dub.

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS!!!!!

Attached: 1515900959924.png (480x270, 252K)

It's characters pulled out of different parts of timelines so they can be independent characters in Heroes and Xenoverse. They are the time lolis slaves.

>playing heroes
Get a refund.

I wish I was the slave of a time loli.

>sweety
ok you're acting like a retard for the sake of shitposting, got it
next you're gonna tell me dragon ball heroes is canon

It looks fun to me
But I won't buy it because I am sick of lunch being ignored, I will get it if she ever gets added to the game.

>you used a word i don't like now i don't have to present a proper argument
Not an argument.

SS1 Kefla spanked SSBKK Goku and forced him to go UI. Whis directly compared her energy to the genkidama Goku used against Jiren, his trump card stronger than blue kaioken - the old "Goku was tired" excuse doesn't mean anything. Kefla could, literally, one shot Golden Frieza.

She's forgettable.

>p-p-please argue with my lack of an argument based Toyogod, I beg of you
Shut the fuck up, maggot.

>if i ignore it then it didn't happen
Based.

>Toeifiction
Canon kekfla is weaker than fucking Jobhan.

>not a single argument besides the same tired "promotional" meme when the only place the manga was ever called promotional is Kanzenshit
Kneel.

ڡ

Attached: 2522.jpg (1638x906, 191K)

I usually like the manga more but it's hard to consider the ToP canon after how badly toyo rushed it tbqh

you're making shit up and denying the fact that the manga is canon and the anime isn't, what more is there to argue about? you're like a jobhan fag, completely in denial
no matter what proof i provide or how i explain things to you, you won't care wheter it's true or not and keep thinking you're right.

Attached: 1536431544517.png (880x1300, 868K)

mister buu...

Attached: kvbb.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>fact

to be fair, only 4 episodes of the ToP anime are worth watching everything else is either filler trash, the must watch are
UI goku first time
UI goku vs kefla
Vegeta vs GoD Toppo
Goku,frieza,17 vs jiren
everything else was pretty shitty, but those 3 episode were definitely worth it

>if I don't like it it's not canon
>it was rushed because there wasn't a thousand pounds of filler padding like in the anime
Retard.

there is no canon in dragon ball, user

>implying
we lost

Attached: implying.png (792x1201, 592K)

Keep telling yourself that, spic.

what would happen if buu used his candy beam on vados?

>if I like it it's canon
>it wasn't rushed even though it made over half the cast pointless

she has UI, she'd dodge it

i mean...it has nothing to do with liking it, the manga IS canon, if it's good or not is irrelevant
but yeah, everyone was pretty pointless, krilin was the first person to be eliminated in the whole tournament kek

but what if she's distracted

she'd still instinctively dodge it, user

>no u
>zero arguments

>get destroyed again
>"y-yeah well the manga IS canon so shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP"
oh no no no no

Will he ever return?

Attached: 641BC77C-371C-42FB-8D8A-D4BEB56F103F.gif (540x300, 857K)

>i can't read

ow.. but what if it got her, what would happen

>still no arguments
Another couple of Toeipoodles easily and swiftly silenced.

>what the fuck are you talking about, GT was never canon, even back in the 90s everyone knew it wasn't canon,
What was DBGT considered canon to DBZ before DBS?

Attached: 1554772246640.png (852x1136, 105K)

No

she would probably keep her powers and could turn herself back to her normal state desu

See

ohh but what would she turn into???

dude admits he's wrong in some stuff but corrects you in the ones you were wrong
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>GET DESTROYED HAHAHAHAHA
>stutter to make you look good
>oh no no no meme
why are you so angry all the time user? i think you've been here for way too long

a biscuit

>furshit

Not an argument.

>Japanese voice
Who the FUCK cares, goddamn I thought it was his actual voice for a second and I started flipping out

No?
SSJ4 is cool tho

Concession accepted. Kneel.

>furshit
You are aware that Goku is a Saiyan

right?

Attached: 1553042477540.jpg (591x747, 89K)

thanks user

hol' up, has goku been a furry all this time?
>turned into a giant furry monster
>had a tail
>turned into his furry OC in GT

Not an argument. Cope.

what happens?

>No?
Canon or no not, anons can still thoroughly enjoy the show.
>SSJ4 is cool tho
I like to think SS4 is a more likely Saiyan transformation.

Attached: ComeonanonsjustwatchDBGT.png (640x286, 188K)

user, I won this argument. Easily. Stop embarrassing yourself and kneel so I can decide whether to show you mercy or not.

>Canon or no not, anons can still thoroughly enjoy the show.
absolutely
>I like to think SS4 is a more likely Saiyan transformation.
me too user

Stop replying to yourself, spic.

Silence, my precious pet.

Attached: 1315681206650.jpg (500x357, 146K)

kneel

Attached: RetardIsProvenWrongOnceAgain.png (632x222, 11K)

>dogposts after getting BTFO
Every time.

>inb4 y-you're just editing the image,
>IM NOT WRONG I CAN'T BE WRONG AGAIN! TOYOCHADS ALREADY PROVED ME WRONG 7 TIMES TODAY, I CAN'T BE PROVEN WRONG AGAIN!

>Paint edit
At least make it less obvious next time, Pedro.

rip

Attached: RetardIsProvenWrongOnceAgain.png (377x144, 30K)

>Tracing apologists
>proving anyone wrong
>ever

Attached: 1511551493880.jpg (1280x720, 357K)

>literally so insecure about his samefaggotry that he replies to himself again

>I-it's an edit!!!!
everytime kek

Attached: 1538101041075.jpg (598x749, 39K)

>Toeipoodle still crying over his cancelled fanfiction instead of kneeling
Bad dog.

>more edits and damage control
BTFO. Don't fuck with your superior next time, Carlos.

now this is some top tier samefagging

Attached: 1540922137648.jpg (181x179, 9K)

Nice try.

Attached: Silence dog.png (494x350, 56K)

you actually took the time to edit that kek

>Toyomutt still crying in fear of the canon anime's return in JULY, BABY
Go back to drinking the toilet water, you.

Cope.

>get BTFO and exposed as a samespic
>no U r teh samefag h-hehe
Kneel.

over here

hurry up with the edits so i can prove you wrong once again.
im still waiting for the proof.
we both know i wasn't same fagging since you took the time to edit like a good boy when you were proven wrong for the 5th time today
once you're done editing the image i asked for, come here,my pet, i want you to entertain me a little more

Attached: 1540029588462.jpg (387x461, 24K)