Bakiyagatta! Dou? - Prestidigitation 20

I'm still waiting to hear a fair excuse as to why they haven't yet put out The Gong of Knockout. It's been, what, 8 months?

youtube.com/watch?v=PCVOm1IfpO8

Chapter 28: Anideshi

Attached: i-154.jpg (835x1200, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRlyOGuKzOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: i-155.jpg (835x1200, 626K)

Attached: i-156.jpg (835x1200, 625K)

Attached: i-157.jpg (835x1200, 788K)

Attached: i-158.jpg (835x1200, 798K)

For those who don't remember - Andreas Reagan was 310 kilograms.

Attached: i-159.jpg (835x1200, 658K)

Attached: i-160.jpg (1200x835, 832K)

Attached: i-161-162.jpg (1670x1200, 1.56M)

Attached: i-163.jpg (835x1200, 776K)

Attached: i-164.jpg (835x1200, 406K)

Attached: i-165.jpg (835x1200, 357K)

I'm not reading this series until baki dou is finished

Attached: i-166.jpg (835x1200, 384K)

you will close your mouth and join me in death

Attached: i-167.jpg (835x1200, 398K)

Attached: i-168.jpg (835x1200, 211K)

Attached: i-169.jpg (835x1200, 303K)

Attached: i-170.jpg (835x1200, 544K)

Attached: i-171.jpg (835x1200, 713K)

Attached: i-172.jpg (835x1200, 676K)

End chapter.

As it says, no chapter next week.

Attached: i-173.jpg (835x1200, 655K)

And this.

Attached: zcredits.jpg (2000x1000, 144K)

And I must preface this by telling you that Itagaki's birthday was on the 4th.

Itagaki sez:

>I'm 62!? No way!! And I'm still so inexperienced!! Ahh... I long for when I was turning 60...

End transmission.

Attached: i-409.jpg (835x1200, 996K)

thank you for the translation

Always welcome.
And thank stew for everything else.

How many times has a character said this already? I'm pretty sure I saw it mentionned at least twice before in previous series.

I honestly don't remember that being said before. Do you mean the general concept, or the 'twice your weight' thing?

Weight classes. It was already mentionned in the beginning of Baki-Dou and I'm genuilely sure I saw him in New Grappler as well. I mean, it's not incorrect, but it's weird having the complete lecture every time, especially since it rarely matters that much.

Attached: Y1tpFW7.png (713x749, 525K)

DOPPO BEST BAKI

thanks one (and stew) you guys are awesome

Hm, I forgot about that guy's speech at the beginning of Musashi Dou.
Maybe it's justifiable, given that neither he nor Sukune had ever encountered people who broke that rule before, and that they both needed to be taught that lesson. It'd look bizarre if we had no internal monologue from Sukune here, but he sat up after being kicked and apropos of nothing said 'huh, so weight really doesn't matter'.

Attached: 91W1O6qStOL.jpg (1278x2008, 524K)

>Tfw Baki is finally getting shinny like his dad.

When will they ever learn?

bump for Baki threads
how can someone see and not get hyped?
also Baki's smug as fuck face is always a bringer

For some reason i was under the impression the Baki author was younger.

>62
that nippa looks 50 at most. is it true he did martial arts or even doing it still?
because that's not just the never aging nip dna.

/OurGuy/ is looking pretty good for his age. We'll have Baki forever.

Attached: file.png (562x874, 512K)

>is it true he did martial arts
Yes. No idea if he keeps it up, though. He seems to hang out with martial artists and MMA guys whenever he has free time, though, so I'll bet he still does some practice.

>Prior to becoming a manga artist, he served 5 years in the 1st Airborne Brigade of the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force.[2] During his service he practiced amateur boxing, and has competed in the National Sports Festival. He also holds a degree in Shorinji Kempo, which he has practiced since he was a teenager.

Meant to attach this photo.

Attached: Itagaki and Asakura Kanna.jpg (2048x2048, 484K)

>Famous final words in Baki before getting kicked in the balls by Baki.

You just know!

Real question because I'm fucking lost.
What is the correct order to read this series?

I had forgotten how hideous the french cover art were

Grappler Baki
New Grappler Baki
Fairy Tail
Son Of Ogre
Boruto Next Generation of Naruto
Baki Dou
Baki Douer (REALLY, this is the current one)

sukune's gonna smash baki on the second go-around

>no subplot like what Memetobe had going on in Musashi-dou
>Baki doesn't job here either
wait what the heck is the plot this time even?

>wait what the heck is the plot this time even?
DUDE SUMO LMAO!

nah. he won't smash him, but he will put him down on his ass and then Baki will say gg and Sumo-guy will fight every other character for the next 2 years until Baki beats him.
Yujiro will show up in between for some meme chapters.

honestly im just waiting for the Bernie Sanders/ DNC Primaries chapters.

Itagaki wouldn't bother with that. The only US seat that matters relative to the Baki world is that of the president.

sounds good to me.

depends if the other fighters just job or if they have a tie or something.
i have no problem with Sumo-guy giving Doppo a smack down, as long as Doppo delivers or vice versa and they both agree that the other one is inhumanly strong.

Kirby didn't skip leg day.

This guy has the looks.
Hard-boiled as he is dandy.
Strive to be like him.

Sumo Ring isn't on sand.

Tokyo Dome ring is on sand.

Sumo Guy's speed may have been affected by the sand

explains why he has such a great knowledge of anatomy. you see many plebs shit on his art and the weird bodies, but that's just his style. the actual anatomy is impressive. That's why he can bend it so well in favour of his art style.
t. artfag

i would be ok with that explanation

Sukune explicitly said that he'd be able to do good sumo in the underground arena. Plus, he's purported to be an adherent of old sumo - we've been repeatedly told that the dohyou didn't exist in the ancient days of sumo.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRlyOGuKzOs

This show get's boring without Dorian and Speck

i'd like to see katsumi back in the mix even if his only purpose is to job.

They don't show it in that video, but Hakuhou's arm was fucked. In the presentation of the Emperor's Cup, he couldn't lift it on his own and had to have help. I don't think he had surgery for it, but it seemed pretty bad.

apparently it's some one in a million muscle tar that is almost never seen. He hasn't had surgery(speculation being that no-one in japan knows how to fix such an injury and it would take him out of it for too long)

also the sumo association is still super pissed off about the clapping celebration he did after his speech. Trump is going to be at the next tournament which is fucking huge so Hakuho probably will be there anyway.

>the clapping celebration he did after his speech
I didn't see that or hear about it. I couldn't stand to watch him pretend like everything was okay after almost dropping the cup, so I just turned it off then. Got a link to it?

>He hasn't had surgery ... it would take him out of it for too long
See, that kind of thinking is what killed Kisenosato. Hakuhou has basically sworn that he will perform at the 2020 Olympics so, with that move, they may have just fucked him and his career over if the injury is as critical as was Kise's.

Attached: 73739969_p0.jpg (840x473, 149K)

also, I miss Ura

Attached: sum15031005050001-p5.jpg (450x296, 25K)

i wonder what strategy sukune plans to employ next time around; baki's got him beat in the speed department.

easy muscled fatso and strongman have a ton of explosive force, i bet that sukune will go 1 gear up and beat the crap of baki.

agreed, i can't see him losing the next clash.

agreed, i can't see him losing the next clash.

The problem with that is twofold:
1. Sukune cannot have more explosive force than Musashi. We've been over just how fast Musashi can travel. If Sukune were to outperform him there, it would almost completely neuter the point of the character.
2. Baki can actually read the minds of his opponents now. There should be no means by which Sukune could surprise him. In fact, the only way that Musashi managed to do it was by modifying his brain waves and using them as bait. Itagaki cannot possibly tell us that Sukune knows how to do that when he's (presumably) never even been in a real fight in his life.

Attached: i-179.jpg (777x1200, 409K)

what about the Hillary chapter then?

So whats the point of this arc if baki already won

Re-read it. She's planning to wrest away control of the United States from the president-elect by making the agreement in her name instead of his. So, it's an effort on her part to reverse the result of the presidential election.

She wasn't a president in reality yet she got a Baki chapter. It is possible then that any of the other people I mentioned could get one with a similar pretense.

If you can't read, don't write.

lol

PICKLE

kanna's such a cutie

That was a test bout, the real fight is going to start now.

Attached: 433422658248.jpg (1024x400, 252K)

So fucking smug