ITT: Unpopular opinions

>explicit fanservice sucks
>moe is thrash
>shounen is trash

Attached: 1367333385190.jpg (500x500, 66K)

>One Piece is overrated
>The monogatari series is hipster trash
>Evangelion isn't very deep or philosophical

>moe and shounen are thrash
>unpopular opinion
you can do better that that, OP.
I agree with the first one though. Subtle fanservice is for connoisseurs.

Mecha is gay and boring

Sakura Haruno is terribly misunderstood.

Kirino a shit

>ITT: Opinions
FTFY

Truly the most unpopular of opinions, you’re so brave.

If the most memorable aspect of an anime is fanservice, it's probably not worth watching. Just make sure you get opinions from a few different people, you're always going to find a few fanservice-obsessed twats.

>shounen is trash
>unpopular opinion

Attached: 1528209156271.jpg (1028x1016, 301K)

Seiken no Blacksmith was a good series.

>anything over 50 episodes is usually trash with the exception of light novel adaptations which can be fairly decent
>note this does not apply to endless serialized manga adaptations

Explain

>Reaction shot of an series made just for explicit fanservice
>shounen is trash

Attached: 1552848194279.png (658x609, 511K)

>Ayase was the best Oreimo

Attached: 43b152f0c52713416962d0b69134737d.jpg (850x850, 99K)

You’re a pseudo

>unpopular

Miyazaki is hypocritical in how harshly he judged his son when you consider the incompetence around Howls Moving Castle.

>>explicit fanservice sucks
Agreed. I fucking hate that shit, and how every single fucking anime nowadays seems to require it.

Raildex is fucking trash

You're underestimating how bad the taste of anons is.

Isekai is not only the peak genre in anime, but in westshit as well, as we can see from the popularity of titles such as Alice in the Wonderland, The Matrix, Harry Potter, Narnia, the Bible

>>The monogatari series is hipster trash
Thought by literally every normalfag anime watcher on the planet.

Darling in the FranXX had an awful ending but the threads on Yea Forums were actually a fucking blast. Non-adaptation animes are a treat. I love it when Yea Forums is discussing what's going to happen next instead of what's going to get adapted.

normalfags don't even know it exists

>The monogatari series is hipster trash
What the fuck do people like you even think hipster means? Bakemonogatari sold phenomenally well.

Fanservice at all is usually out of tone with the anime it's introduced in; it actually irrupts a good anime experience with cheap appeals. Take shield hero- was the episode about them going the thermal baths necessary? NO, it fucking ruined the serious tone the show was having.

Plus, moe girls were and are a mistake. Because of them most weebs accept and even endorse straight psychopatic traits. Yanderes need medical attention, tsunderes are fucking infuriating, absolute fuck shy cute girls in love with MC- if they don't talk, they might as well not exist AT ALL.

God I FUCKING HATE MEN, STOP FUCKING THINKING WITH YOUR FUCKING DICKS GOD FUCKING DAMN

Because Moe anime never puts Protagonist on bikini at all and only puts on ugly one pieced swimsuit instead in the swimsuit episode. Bikini is only for superior supporting characters in Anime... no female protagonist of moe anime can wear a bikini.

Attached: A6D843A9-1A78-4619-8535-BB1815F8A443.jpg (640x360, 260K)

Harry Potter is not isekai

>The bible

Kill yourself, edgelord

It is a Blasphemy to Compare Civilized Books to the Barbaric Abominations of Primitive and uncivilized Japanese Animals. Japs are uncivilized third world country without fine culture and modern tech. BBC and CNN told me so.UN officially admitted that Japs are the Barbaric mongrels impostering themselves as “civilized”. For Roosevelt!!

Attached: 5895BFBA-2199-44FB-8DE3-0BBFA5BBBFD4.jpg (833x1200, 239K)

>moe girls were and are a mistake. Because of them most weebs accept and even endorse straight psychopatic traits
This is good bait. Not only do you not know what moe means, you also completely ignore the psychopaths in anime marketed towards women that also just get away with it.

Do people even like Fate Kaleid? I watched the first 2 episodes and it's boring as shit, from some of the clips I watched it seems like nothing but fanservice to lolicons and incest fags, is the "content" of the anime even good?

Because Protagonists never wear a bikini at all and wears an ugly one pieced swimsuit instead. It makes them look weak and inferior.Bikini is only for superior supporting characters in the Moe anime.... Moe anime need a protagonist who can wear a bikini.

Attached: 2731E70C-F42C-488C-B83D-316C02144DB4.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

What the fuck are you even trying to say here? "Moe" isn't a genre.

Man, i didn't even know male moe was a thing. But fuck that as well. You thinking this argument has anything to do with gender is weak.

this is unpopular only on /a

>You thinking this argument has anything to do with gender is weak.
Meanwhile, in the post I was responding to
>God I FUCKING HATE MEN, STOP FUCKING THINKING WITH YOUR FUCKING DICKS GOD FUCKING DAMN

ya ya as i said, i ignored male moe was a thing. I fucking hate humans, stop fucking thinking with your genitalia, god fucking damn.

Anything else?

No protagonist can wear a bikini in the swimsuit episode of anime... As we can see from To aru,Blend S,Comic girls,Toradora,Anima yell,Yuruyuri,Rokyubu,Henneko,FGO,Pricone,GBF and more.

>one pieces
>ugly

niggha

Attached: 1547689320748.jpg (250x250, 6K)

You'd be bloody surprised.

I live in an area where the normalfags are still on naruto and dbz

She's not obsessed with Sasuke.

>tripfag in charge of giving an opinion

Yes, your opinion is invalid and shit.
>complaining about TnY's fanservice episode and claiming it kill it's "serious" tone when there's shit like everything that has to be with Motoyasu past the false rape accusation
>moe is a mistake
>double spacing
>being gay

Attached: get out netero.png (472x441, 139K)

>shonen being shit is an unpopular opinion on Yea Forums
I'd said it's pretty divided, on the other hand, Yea Forums truly is a wonder of the universe.

nahh you are just gay, motoyasu had it coming fair and square all times, even if it means having pokemon-tier physics for a little bit for the keks.

>double spacing
>not knowing what a paragraph is

Proofs?

K-On has ruined anime by it's success, convincing KyoAni to chase the normie slice-of-life crowd, allowing a shitty director to have a career that lead to an utter ass-raping adaptation of a masterpiece that doesn't work, and over-flooding the anime landscape with lots of "cute girls just hanging out" series and even leading other genres to go in that direction.

Most anime sucks and the manga are better

>moe is thrash
Moe is a genre?

Dubs are just as good if not better than subs most of the time

No. Moe refers to a feeling you get.

>zero two is worst waifu in all of anime
>gochiusa is boring
>kodomo no jikan is only taken at face value by most people

Attached: 1554687510881.png (406x339, 182K)

>dude teen dramas with giant robot fights is the pinnacle of anime

>>explicit fanservice sucks
I don't think this opinion is that unpopular