Would you eat lunch with them?

Would you eat lunch with them?

Attached: memdoll.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Who did the cooking?

Erika

My dick would be way too hard if I was at a table with Cattleya, I don' think I could handle that situation

Attached: 1516566644695.jpg (845x1033, 54K)

Nobody wants to talk about Violet Evergarden here except for your crappy discord server, man. Stop forcing it.

I like all of them except the plain girl with glasses. Especially the shorthaired one.

I'm not really into sharing my lunch. I'll just take Violet somewhere else.

oh?

I would, they seem like a nice group to hang out with

Absolutely. I would eat all the food. I would say that everything is tasty, even if my stomach had burst

Oh Yeah.

Attached: __violet_evergarden_violet_evergarden_drawn_by_aoin__009d0bccc78a7b8b3ec5f7ab4b0a4688.jpg (1000x1500, 218K)

Glasses girl is the cutest though.

Maybe if Luculia was invited.

Attached: 1523929411916.webm (1920x1080, 1.67M)

yeah.

>one girl that smell like poop
>one girl that smell like raunchy semen
>one girl that smell like an old lady
>one girl that smell like wasted chocolate
Nope.

implying you can do any better

Only if the meal is their ass.

I want to get my nourishment from Catteleya's milkers.

Attached: 1517758874965.jpg (1278x1646, 221K)

you can hire them for that.

Thank you.

I would eat them for lunch

Luculia pleased old men for money.

If by "eat lunch with" you mean perform cunnilingus on then yes I would like that very much.

Will there be choccy milk

If Goldeneye wore her friend's specs, she'd be just my speed.

It's Violet, so of course. Cattleya always buys her some.

You might be onto something, user.

Attached: glasses.jpg (1920x1080, 1005K)

How would Violet even react to getting eaten out?

Why do I get the impression that Iris is gonna be an annoying bitch while I'm trying to eat my fucking food?

her dark skin

What was the point of adding the two girls? They did absolutely nothing.

I'd eat them for lunch if you know what i mean.

id cringe watching the retard try to cut her food
they are Violets big sisters

Attached: FoodB.webm (854x480, 1.25M)

Only with the brown girl with the tomboy hair

would you feed Violet?

Attached: 67476545_p3_master1200.jpg (1000x848, 370K)

Not every character needs to do a ton of things and have a super intricate background. They're just co workers for Violet to interact with

yes

>They did absolutely nothing.
You'd have a point if this were true, but it's not. Did you, even bother to, keep your eyes open whilst watching this? Erica makes CH more interesting and Iris is a catalyst for Violet's development. During ep4 she kind of sets an example that you don't have to strictly follow orders. She demonstrates this by calling Violet back after she walks off, when they enter the town under a false pretence. You see that Violet learns from this when she goes out of her way to help Abelfreyja on the following episode, despite being on a mission where her actions may compromise the effectiveness of her execution. It really shows her personal growth. When you see Violet interact with them in general it reveals her and the other character's social shortcomings.

Fucking perfect.

imagine teaching Violet on her first blowjob

please don't lewd the autistic doll.

she is born to be lewd

Absolute unit.

>What was the point of adding the two girls?
They're both pretty important for Violet's development in the anime. They help flesh out the MC more and contribute to worldbuilding among other things.

>They did absolutely nothing.
Did you miss, both, episodes 2 and 4? They're literally dedicated to those two characters. They did plenty of stuff. Erica is reserved yet opinionated and not always forward with her feelings. This makes for an interesting social dynamic at the company. You see this when she converses with Violet. She tells her that she's not suited to be a doll but then begs Claudia to give Violet another chance.

Attached: 231478574984722.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>They help flesh out the MC more and contribute to worldbuilding among other things.
You don't have a single clue what you're talking about

>going through the trouble to draw the birthmark even in the distance shots.

Wow. Gotta love Kyoani's attention to detail, it really shows that they care and are really dedicated to their craft. That and this show's consistency in general is just amazing. I wish my favourite show had this kind of production quality.

Made me laugh, good post.

Attached: 15470052104661.png (343x411, 176K)

>hurr you don't have a clue because i say so
You clearly don't know what worldbuilding is. They do help flesh out the MC through their interactions, e.g. when we're shown that Violet thinks practically, through her conversation with Iris, and doesn't say things out of spite. See attached image, this is reinforced multiple times during their train journey. The reason for the war was because Northern Leidenschaftlich had valuable Iron and Copper ore deposits.

Attached: ex1.jpg (1920x3240, 838K)

I'd jump straight to dessert if you know what I mean.

Attached: yummy.jpg (832x468, 56K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - 09 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle]:00:21:24.909.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Bucket of bolts seasoned with 4W30 oil.

from left:
1) autistic but okay
2) no
3) okay, little bitchy but cute
4) hmm, not into old ladies, but okay