Mika Kanda is a member of MENSA

>Mika Kanda is a member of MENSA

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-04/voice-actress-mika-kanda-also-accepted-into-mensa/.145406

Are you as smart as your favorite seiyuu?

>pic related, from Kanda's tweet

Attached: D3OXaedUEAAaeu0.jpg (900x1200, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlNb5qFCeu0
youtube.com/watch?v=qPMKqyaXtHI
jp.vonvon.me/quiz/215?rd_src=result&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=twitter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-04/voice-actress-mika-kanda-also-accepted-into-mensa/.145406
iqcomparisonsite.com/SATIQ.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck is mensa

>googled it
Oh shit. I can already predict all the replies.

a bunch of 3intelligent5us fuckwits

it's a branch of ligma

a meme organization for wannabe intelligent people

Literally written on the card.

Autism Inc.

1. who the fuck cares about celebrities
2. who the fuck cares about mensa

I hate cursive

>mensa
> The original aims were, as they are today, to create a society that is non-political and free from all racial or religious distinctions.
Yiiiikes

youtube.com/watch?v=jlNb5qFCeu0

Mensa is bullshit, you even have to pay a yearly fee to be in that shit. My friend who's a literal brainlet is in there

>mensa means dumb(female) in spic

>That hangnail
That's an oof and a yikes from me senpai.

Also:
>tfw not in mensa

Attached: Yuigahama-Yui-sad.jpg (680x383, 30K)

What's ligma?

>Be smart as fuck
>Be stuck doing a dead beat low IQ, low paying job where your audience are some of the dumbest people to exist on the planet
Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPMKqyaXtHI

>get free money from retards by giving them a pass to the high IQ club

I don't know guys they look pretty smart to me

130+ IQ is literally nothing special

I was also in Mensa. Not surprisingly, I fit in well. I left after two years because I moved places and my new town didn't have an active member group. Two years later, I realized that being in Mensa is not something you can show off with. Two years later, I realized why this is the case. Two years later, I legit started cringing about it. Two years later, I forgave my cringey past self.

I'm still somewhat ambivalent about it. On one hand, I was very lonely and the feeling of fitting in somewhere and making friends was valuable. On the other hand, well y'know, Mensa. Neurotic underachievers who blame their shortcomings in life on their IQ. Their problems are real and should be taken seriously but they have little to do with them being gifted, and Mensa is this kind of circlejerk where we pretend we have problems because we're just "too talented for this world". At some point (and with the support of kind and wise people) I got away from this line of thinking. Still, back then, it was a good experience for me, but just because I was so very messed up. I was so insecure I desperately needed that IQ confirmation just to feel valuable at all. I feel more sorry and slightly amused than cringey for my old self back then, really.

Attached: 1460690946276.png (1366x768, 329K)

ligma balls lmao

Not something you'll ever belong to, that's what.

> also made the grade while Shinnosuke Tachibana (Love and Lies, Overlord) was awarded "Einstein level."
PRFTT HAHAHAHAHHA

A scam that has diverged greatly from its original objective.

You must be over 18 to post here.

>ANN

Congrats

I'd rather have a Yea Forums pass membership card

Attached: 1554484236557.jpg (669x782, 95K)

HA! GOTTEN! HA!

Attached: 1471209640159.png (408x461, 244K)

>gochiusa watcher
>high iq

t. sub-80 IQ

you know that "test" is just this right? fucking retarded "journalism"

jp.vonvon.me/quiz/215?rd_src=result&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=twitter

>"Non Non Biyori voice actress Kotori Koiwai has inspired many of her colleagues to test their IQs after she was accepted into MENSA"
>Renge is a member of MENSA

Now this is based

>The High IQ Society

Attached: Polpot.jpg (250x350, 18K)

Owned. Stay mad.

>born gifted
>work as voice actress anyway
what's the point then?

Autistic people are smart.

>The High IQ Society
Am I reading this right? Is that what it says?

>MENSA
Retards club.
Call me when she gets in CHOKEONMA.

Some of them. Let's not make any blanket statements.

CHOKEONMA?

If you think Mensa is something special you're a brainlet. You literally just take a IQ test (which anybody can pass - they make money off members) and you're allowed to join, only the most cucked arrogant retards are members. I took the test, scored 149 and when they asked me to join I said fuck no

>I share a board with faggots who can't even read cursive
Yikes.

Maybe it's because I'm not mentally retarded but most of the people I talk to are around 130.

Did you attend one of those meetings?

Attached: 1549505212308.jpg (491x495, 111K)

>tfw 150IQ Voice Actor with MENSA's membership
>tfw you say "Hayai"
>tfw you've actually proven Fermat last theorem in 5 letters but weebs are too dumb to get it

Attached: avatar_intelligence.jpg (640x360, 83K)

>scored 149
Bet you're one of those
>I took a pattern recognition test and scored high! I am smart!
/sci/ posters. You're all cringe. Every single one of you.

CHOKE ON MA COCK! HA!

Attached: 1462592502729.jpg (812x806, 94K)

A club for people dumb enough to pay for it.

hahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (738x478, 86K)

I, too, know the exact IQ of everyone I talk to on a daily basis as I was there when they did their own IQ test.

Isn't this some pyramid scheme bullshit? Those are pretty popular in Japan.

>

Attached: 1409670612434.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Do you have difficulty reading? I just said that the test is shitty and anybody can pass. It's just a circlejerk for pseudo-intelligent retards

Attached: 1541000384881.jpg (305x454, 56K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

>tfw so smart I have a built-in IQ scouter in my brain

Attached: Ignorf.gif (427x266, 776K)

another word for menstruation

>american education system
I'm more dissapointed there's still people who expect any different. Americans don't even know english.

Attached: 1537383274347.jpg (434x453, 44K)

You wouldn't know since once ability to articulate themselves has virtually nothing to do with their IQ. You can have an "IQ" of 150 and still talk like an infant. They wouldn't get more than 120 on an actual IQ test, but barely anyone has ever taken an actual IQ test, either. They are too expensive and take too much work. For similar reasons, a guy with an "IQ" of 90 might be able to articulate themselves like some political veteran who is trying to sell a monk a pack of condoms.

It's called a pyramid scheme and it's a scam cult. It's nothing new and it happens across the world. Stay far away from these, they exist only to enslave retards.

>can't even spell 'disappointed'
>talking shit on other people's english

Pot calling the fucking kettle, user.

Question-How many cambodians should you kill?

a. 5
b. 10
c. 20
d. 2,000,000

we do learn how to read and write cursive, and I'd point out your own error but some other user has already done that.

It checks out

secret option e
all of them

Attached: 1544704592650.png (256x256, 118K)

>spell
>typing
You sure got me. Lookout for your mensa memebership card in your mailbox.

全部だ

Sure you do, the same place you learn how to capitalize your sentences too. Oh...

A sect of big brained people

I have like 2 friends and both of them made a proper test.
Talking about intelligence feels fucking disgusting because it's literally just an e-peen comparison that doesn't change shit whatsover so just I'll just drop this now.
Thanks for making me look like a fedora tipper

Many
Egotistical
Nerds
Seriously
Autists

>Now every VA is going to take the test
>Being a VA actually requires higher than average IQ in Japan
Step up your game america

Nigger are you seriously trying to pass that off as a typo? How retarded are you exactly?

why would I go to the effort on a Tibetan yak trading forum? I'm not writing a dissertation here. the minimum of effort can be made to spell things correctly, however. I's and proper nouns are where I drawn the line.

What's your IQ, Yea Forums?

Attached: 63180402_p0.jpg (858x1228, 538K)

oops, I meant draw. please don't think less of me now, my obsessed friend.

is 114 good?

As only ~2% are above 130 IQ it's technically special. When you have to deal with a

You're equally as retarded as the fag you're replying to.
>the minimum of effort can be made
I'd say your life is minimum effort.

About 115-120 based on free iq tests online I did when I was bored.

Gochiusa is the thinking man's anime

Someone give this man a free pass.

>le 56% calling anyone a nigger
Pot calling the fucking kettle black, isn't that right?
Less retarded than you, I didn't need help to learn a language, I did it all on my own and unlike my typos, I don't sound like a fucking ESL like you do in your own country.

Attached: you don't even know english.jpg (772x525, 93K)

So, I guess I'll be the first one to ask, who the fuck is Mika Kanda.

About 145 last I tested. (Online so take it with a grain of salt) I'm a horrendous procrastinator though so I don't make very good use of it...

Got 160 in my teens. 10 years later I haven't won a Nobel Prize or gotten laid. High IQ is a meme unless you study in STEM.

bout tree fiddy

Attached: 1352262779343.png (367x360, 55K)

Number of errors committed by you in the few posts you've made so far: 2
Number made by me: 0
Who's the ESL again?
>I didn't need help to learn a language, I did it all on my own
Yes, I can see that.

Probably 62 or something, I'm pretty dumb.

I wouldn't know, since I never took an actual IQ test. The only remotely reliable online IQ test I took said 136. That one required you to pay a fee, and had 10 or so different tasks. Ranging from pattern recognition, over text comprehension all the way to visual-spatial intelligence. Add 9 points for it being in a foreign language and subtract 20 for it being online and we get 125.

Had 171 when I was 12 years old, I even made it to national newspapers and shit. I'm glad they didn't do a follow-up interview to say the least. Haven't taken any official tests after that, still scoring decent on the online ones (which are vastly different, official ones have all sorts of other tests in addition to pattern recognition)

>You're equally as retarded as the fag you're replying to.
are you sure that isn't yourself?
you people who go out of their way to bring America up just so they can complain, I have to wonder why you choose to come to Yea Forums. you do realize Yea Forums was founded by an American, hosted in America, and the majority of posters on the site are Americans, right? do you enjoy your anger?

IQ ain't shit.

Attached: 061511414534bfbbd62388158e4c43a2.png (480x476, 221K)

What's the point of joining MENSA besides bragging rights? You have to pay a ton of money every year just to keep your membership.

Honorary MENSA members

Too lazy to take the test and I haven't studied in years.

How much does the membership cost?

>a bunch of autists and old people
Lol

Yes, I'm sure.
>waah capitalizing is hard except proper nouns waah
Pure retardation.

>had 10 or so different tasks. Ranging from pattern recognition, over text comprehension all the way to visual-spatial intelligence
That at least makes it more reliable than any other online IQ test available.

cope

What is the point of doing an IQ test besides bragging right? None.

It's a copy pasta, sub 70 IQ kun

Oh no, ESL-kun got me.

Attached: ds5cMQB.jpg (796x1664, 132K)

>implying the bragging rights aren't worth it

>Are you as smart as your favorite seiyuu?
My favorite seiyuu is a dumbo, but I still love her.

Will joining MENSA make my cv looks good? I need a job badly.

Sure did.
>be retard
>get called out
>NO U I AM LE GENIUSS
Nice Yea Forums-tier image though. Really explains a lot.

They aren't? If you tell someone you're a mensa member outright they're gonna think you're a stuck up mongoloid

Mensa membership is seriously nothing special at all. I went to a top 10 school for engineering and around 60% of the class could have gotten in.
I took their exam and was accepted, but the fees are a scam. If you can't get 98th percentile on an IQ test, you aren't going to do very well in STEM after undergrad, anyway.

>hard
It's not hard, just pointless. I'll continue as I like, you can go squeeze your stress ball or something.

Who are you quoting?
Also;
>NO U I AM LE GENIUSS
Really had to dig deep for that reddit tier comeback.
You sure showed me, pedro.

Attached: 1517194502860.jpg (623x690, 51K)

North of 145 at the very least. I went to a special magnet school for gifted students after grade 8. Got a BS in Math at 18. Mensa is full of brainlets, really. Anyone who can't get in is a subhuman.

I'm also a NEET now so IQ doesn't really matter.

Is Ocelot autistic?

>>Mika Kanda is a member of MENSA
>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-04/voice-actress-mika-kanda-also-accepted-into-mensa/.145406
>Are you as smart as your favorite seiyuu?
>>pic related, from Kanda's tweet

Renge is SMART!

Those nails are fucking disgusting

Yes.

Thanks, I got the inspiration from this post We done here?

>I'm a MENSA member
>Really?
>Yeah here's my card
>Oh cool
HOLY FUCK user THAT IS SO WORTH IT

Is this anime related?

Attached: meiniq.png (499x395, 202K)

>We done here?
Unless someone wants sloppy seconds, I guess we're done. Remain seething, ESL pedro-kun.

Attached: 1528999479389.jpg (640x860, 74K)

Link a reputable test and I'll tell you.

Cool.

Attached: brrraaaaaaa.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

I'd rather have an IQ of 130 paired with an EQ of 130 than an IQ of 150 paired with (borderline) autism. Must be painful to be "smart" but at the same time also be retarded.

Attached: 1554490758786.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Okay nigger.

I'm too afraid of finding out that I'm actually a brainlet to take an iq test. I took some 15 question one someone linked the other day and it said I was 93rd percentile but I don't know if that's trustworthy.

The type of people who would identify in a group called "The High IQ Society" and pay a subscription there are no better than people who believe in zodiac signs and curses.

They always gauge your IQ in every entrance exams (school/university/job)

David Mitchell has a pretty funny rant on Mensa. To paraphrase his talk it's basically a club for autists who have achieved nothing and just circlejerk about having a high IQ.

you dont study for iq tests
got 128, brought down by the digit span (have bad memory, got 16th percentile)

I once took a test that didn't determine an exact IQ score, just a general estimation of my skills, and in particular my aptitude as code monkey. The general IQ results was "average," social skills was slightly below average, brain wiring for code monkery was above average.
It means I'm mediocre, not good, not bad, a natural code monkey. God I hope my life isn't too long.

Genius doesn't guarantee you'll achieve anything worth mentioning and vice versa. However, you'll never see someone with an IQ of 70 creating technology of the future no matter how much effort they put in. The understanding is simply beyond them.

I'm at community college so I didn't have to take an entrance exam. the last thing like that I took was the SAT in high school.
iqcomparisonsite.com/SATIQ.aspx
this site says I should have 140 iq but I don't believe that either.

I'm a sub-120 IQ brainlet, ask me anything

What's your favorite and least favorite anime?

~60, 80 tops. I remember how to breathe at least 80% of the time.

IQ tests aren't knowledge based, studying doesn't help. (not if the test is done well anyway)

>got 1160 on the SAT
>then got 168 V and 170 Q on the GRE

I guess hard work does pay off.

>IQ posting
Kinda surprised noone has said
>my IQ is 145+, my favourite anime are Lain, Madoka, Legend of the Galactic Heroes and the Tatami Galaxy
yet.

IQ is stupid because not only is raw ``intelligence'' quite meaningless as an indicator of success past a reasonably low threshold, but the test itself is meaningless since you can improve your score simply by studying for it and taking practice tests. You can easily raise your IQ score with a few hours of practice, without getting any smarter.
>There is no such thing as genius. Only hard work matters.
This is absolute idiocy though, and I wish people would stop propagating these ideas. Genius and talent are real.

Most people join MENSA because they're insecure about their intelligence or lack of success. A lot of dumb people join it to demonstrate to others that they're actually smart, or loser failures join it because they think they're too smart to succeed.

The vocab size tests are at least somewhat knowledge-based.

Utterly wrong. Every single IQ test is ultimately knowledge based by proxy. If you're used to pattern recognition tests, you'll have an easier time solving the respective problem more quickly. Actual IQ tests also test your linguistic ability, something that is knowledge based by default.

I never took an IQ test because I'm scared of the results.

EQ is more important if you want to succeed in life.

my iq is 150 and my favorite animes are milky holmes, gochiusa, and non non biyori

Don't wrory about it. IQ is worthless anyway. If you're smart, sociable and disciplined, you'll be successful no matter an IQ of 120 or 150. People who identify via their IQ are the actual brainlets.

Having covered material in a symbolic logic class, and knowing XOR trivializes a good chunk of matrix reasoning problems.

>EQ
>some clever person wanted to sell books, and took common sense and the hype around IQ bullshit to successfully create another meme

Also, IQ being a single number is absolute bullshit. People have different skills, how the fuck could that be reduced to a single number? If you're good at the thing you specialized in, you'll succeed. If not, your intelligence will be useless.

My IQ is 180 and my favourite anime are HXH, VEG and DBS

So, what do they do in this "club"?

>People have different skills, how the fuck could that be reduced to a single number?
It doesn't test how skilled you are, it tests how quickly you recocnise patterns.

managing madokami

that's why every IQ test result sheet has multiple scores on it

t. 85 on digit span, 140 in spatial reasoning

>it tests how quickly you recocnise patterns
That's the MENSA and Facebook IQ tests. Actual IQ test work like what this guy described.

Unsubscribed

sit awkwardly next to each other

>I just said that the test is shitty and anybody can pass
you forgot the part where you bragged about your 15 incher

IQ tests mean you're good at IQ tests. There's no objective way to quantify intelligence. Might as well use MAL scores as fact for how good or bad a show is.

Of course they require some knowledge, but if done well it should test application of a rather minimal set of knowledge. Of course if they test linguistics with words you don't know then that screws up the results.

> If you're used to pattern recognition tests, you'll have an easier time solving the respective problem more quickly.

If you take enough IQ tests you'll eventually memorize the limited set of patter types they use. That's why most tests recommend you only take it once...otherwise you're basically cheating. If however a fundamentally different sort of pattern question is given, no prior experience 'should' help.

Now this is the best comparison I've ever seen.
And we all know that MAL scores mean shit, as you'e saying.

Unfortunately it's hard to distinguish and test experience vs intelligence.

who else /doubledigitiq/ fuck these smart chads

>If you take enough IQ tests you'll eventually memorize the limited set of patter types they use.
You take 2 tests and it already appears like you're cheating during all future tests you take. Once you've taken two pattern recognition tests you'll know every single method they can use. Hardly ever will you see anything that isn't flipping, mirroring, adding or substracting. If you take your first IQ test ever, you'll spend a lot of time figuring out what to even do. If you're taking your third test, you'll look at the task and simply go through the list of possible and commonly used approaches, thereby cutting your time in half because of formerly accumulated knowledge. Taking tests for the first time doesn't change that. IQ test 5 can't suddenly invent entirely new patterns that weren't already present in 1 through 5. They might look differently, but the applied principles are still the exact same.

I hate questions like "if 1+1=5 and 2+2=9 what is 3+3?" fuck you bitch 1+1 is 2 you can't just make shit up.

Well, IQ tests can also mean you're "bad" and therefore, "retarded" if you get a low score. But like I said, getting a high or low score, good or bad, only means you're good or bad at that test. Not that you could get into space projects or have to repeat grade school or whatever. And yes, MAL scores don't mean shit.

Depends on how many times you taken IQ tests. If you score well your first time it might mean something. If you're the type that takes them repeatedly then you're doing little more than memorizing the limited set of tests that exist.

You can definitely train yourself to do better in IQ tests.

115 doing a speedrun of the test

Funny thing, "mensa" means "dumb girl" in spanish.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: Homer.gif (375x375, 179K)

People that can appreciate Darling in the Franxx

kek

*people that can appreciate mitsuru x kokoro

Who dumb but good looking here? sorry brainies I have fun and watch anime.

Attached: ..png (650x750, 1.87M)

According to one online test it was 130-something but I'm pretty sure thats a meme

I appreciate 002 at least...does that count?

SEETHING

Attached: shinodab.png (400x300, 134K)

>gabriel dropout
I believe you, normalfag.

13?

A place to do children's test.

kek

It doesn't mean for a fact that you're clever or stupid. It only means you're good at that test. A lot that of factors can go into it, like the type of enviorment, education, quality of life, etc. that can go into affecting those results as well. It's certainly not objective, not to be taken as fact.

>favorite seiyuu?
I doubt she's anyone's favorite seiyuu except her mother's.

kek

Agreed. I had to get tested professionally for a learning disability when I was younger come to find out that my IQ was actually ~140. Not as much as an advantage as you would think. Sometimes it was even a disadvantage because I couldn't interact normally with people to save my life. Had 0 friends until high school where I sort of figured everything out.

I actually still have some fuck off wires they glued to my head for the tests. They are in my dresser somewhere.

Well I did only say it MIGHT mean something. However, most of my family has at some point taken IQ tests (online) and the numbers did appear to correspond to how intelligent they seemed relative to each other and compared to the average person.

High IQ posts

HAHA GOTTEM

Title earned by the smartest gochiusa fans

Does their test include aspects of 'social intelligence' and 'street smarts' that the brainlets like to grasp at when they're considered unintelligent in all traditional aspects?

My IQ is 160 and I like Lain, Kill La Kill and LWA

IQ tests taken as a kid/youn teen are extremely inflated by the way. Not rare for people to score 160+ on them just to have 120 by the time they are adults.

as always, the best threads are off topic garbage

>guy is autistic
>thinks he is "smart"
Yikes

>IQ is by no means the sole determinant of success, happiness, etc.
Absolutely correct.
>IQ doesn't mean nothing man it's just how good you are at a test
Absolutely retarded.

Literally who? Her roles are almost all shit like:
>as Old lady
>as Mother
>as Neighbor
>as Woman
>as Cafeteria lady
>as Villager
>as Housewife A

Oh boy, imagine actually believing this.

>IQ tests mean you're good at IQ tests. There's no objective way to quantify intelligence

Wrong, there is an objective way to quantify intelligence. IQ tests measure intelligence because they are g-loaded.

Grade A projection, ESL-kun.

Attached: 1527324257012.jpg (494x203, 6K)

The ignorance in this thread is astonishing.

IQ is everything you are and everything you ever will be, from birth until death. Get over it and work on what you can. Not everyone can be a scientist or a doctor, and there's nothing shameful about manual laborer.

>Wrong, there is an objective way to quantify intelligence. IQ tests measure intelligence because they are g-loaded.
I can tell you for a fact there is an objective way to quantify the lack of intelligence and that is Yea Forums because it is a-loaded.

if you had a 15 incher you would brag too

Have you ever seen "El Chavo"? Well there's your answer.

Guys Einstein was mentally retarded and look what he achieved. IQ doesn't mean anything, it's just a jewish scheme

Attached: einstein.jpg (800x480, 28K)

>Oh boy, imagine actually believing this.
Hardly any of the people who run this planet have a autists IQ. There is nothing more impressive than managing a global conglomerate or governing an industry nation with a Top10 GDP. Being a 160 IQ code monkey makes you neither successful, nor will you leave a mark. It's time to accept that people with an IQ of 130 and an ability to read people and human behavior is more likely to be successful and influential than a 160 IQ autist. Sorry, kid.

based

>Mika Kanda sounds like My Shit Walks in spanish

>The ignorance in this thread is astonishing.
Indeed, you just had to post as well to add to the pile of said ignorance.

He couldn't believe some of his own findings because they didn't match his preconceived religious beliefs...maybe he wasn't that bright.

Ibtook three, at 7, 14 and 21, all were very similar, within 5 points of each other, so it sometimes can be representative

Does this mean she's on the autism spectrum?

Wouldn't doubt it. I've taken free online tests but those give me ridiculously high scores that are obviously BS so I'm not sure what it's at right now. I'm doing pretty well in college so I guess I'm a not an idiot at least.

>he says while posting a picture of a jew

you pay money for membership to say you're good at taking IQ tests

/pol/ is a bunch of losers, lol[\spoiler]

Attached: iq.jpg (500x495, 44K)

Yep. This happened to me.

142 at 8 and a half, 113 at 22.
I also have ADHD, but it shouldn't have dropped that much because of it.

>High IQ
Is this a joke? It literally sounds like a meme.

It's not really that your IQ drops. Your brain develops and grows until you're in your mid 20s or something. When you're a child, your result is multiplied with a factor of X to account for the fact that you're taking the same test as everybody else. If you simply were ahead of the curve as an 8 year old, but failed to develop much over the following years, then you didn't get dumber, but your brain simply didn't develop enough to make up for losing the factor the score used to be multiplied with.

If it's good for your resume, then why not? anything for resume, man. The only reason I took many online courses.

For some it's a way of life.

Attached: 1518324879835.jpg (358x280, 24K)

I wish I knew, but I was never offered one and I'm too stingy to take one.

>mfw is true

Attached: 1548595248857.gif (220x324, 2.91M)

test

I never took any tests, but I'm probably pretty stupid. I was smarter back in school, but as the years go, I have much harder time to memorize anything and I don't remember most of what I've learned.

Attached: 1534458629549.gif (189x163, 163K)

Mensa is one big IQ test. If you feel the need to pay them money to hand you a membership card so you can brag on the internet, then you've failed.

>Mika Kanda
Who?
You know she's no one special when googling the name gives you an anime character with the same name instead

wat due 1Q sand for/

Attached: 30.png (785x603, 411K)

A way to scam "smart" people

Judaism

Attached: 1554304451193.jpg (675x436, 89K)

Based

>Japs are so retarded they are shilling scams for free

As expected of gachacuck land.

i can't believe he fell for it

Attached: 1494374870850.png (307x283, 116K)

Past 130. I was tested for gifted and passed in the old Florida system, where that was the requirement. The lady who conducted it told my mom if I had answered more questions I would have scored higher than whatever I got. Apparently you can be only be smart when autistic, because I literally refused to guess on some of the questions she had given me because I said “it would have made me look dumb”.

This post was made by an actual Mensa member.

>I'm pretty sure it was a meme
If you don't immediately know that any online test is a joke then your IQ can't possibly be any higher than 90

What club can a IQ 3 person join?

Kewl, guess I'll be hitting on her at the next Asian Mensa gathering in Auckland

The student council apparently

Being a member of MENSA simply makes you a card-carrying dumbass.

They claim to only admit genius IQ, but not only did they lower the IQ bar, their tests are easier than they should be so that idiots will pay them for membership. I call it the tard card.

Is that from the random girl generator?

Attached: HUNGER.png (256x256, 183K)

Russian winter range

yeah

Attached: example-20421.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

132. But I've been smoking weed heavily for years since then and I talk like a hood nigger now so it's undoubtedly dipped pretty far.

Apparently it’s a bit under 130 but I’m always so sleep deprived that it’s effectively two-digits.

As many as you can.

Intelligence is not related to genetics, it is all a social construct.

>t. Moshi 148 IQ

How come all these mensa members always turn out to be useless losers?

Look at fucking notch, he's pretty much given up on life and lives on a couch in front of his PC. He literally gave up on every game project before that and simply just said fuck it, i'm being a full time neet.

>SCAMENSA

>Checks IP
So how's everything in Saucony?
SPBP

I thought exactly the same thing and cracked laughing. That seiyuu wouldn't be showing that card if she knew.

You find more IQ threads in /sci/, though. They love debating who has the biggest dick.

so all gochiusa fans?

I did an online test like this one , it was posted on /sci/ if I remember correctly. I don't remember the exact result I got, it was in the 140s. I'm a fast learner but except for this I'm a total brainlet in the real world. I can't come up with anything original to save my life, I'm very bad at strategy games and get brain fog often. Either that test wasn't correct or IQ is a meme.
If you think about it, it doesn't make much sense that something as complex and plastic as the brain can be accurately measured with a simple number, like lenght or weight.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - 02 [1080p](00_12_40.218).png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

98, I know I'm not smart, but I enjoy anime a lot.

>tfw got 135 and wasn't invited

brainlet feels

>mensa
>means retarded(feminine) in spanish
>high IQ

Attached: 1553946641791.png (610x490, 259K)

>Yea Forums image
>imgur filename
I know it's bait but I can't not call it out

where the heck is saucony?

From what I hear it's mainly treated as tinder for smart people.

>useless losers
He is literally a billionaire.

From what I could infer, it's a scam to trick retards with inflated egos.

It has already been posted.

Attached: Renge.jpg (668x717, 141K)

>unironically get tested for my IQ today by coincidence
>scores aren't completed yet but the person giving it told me I was gifted
>when I was younger I was also told I was a genius/gifted and was requested to join gifted learning programs in school
>if my IQ is high enough was considering joining mensa
>see this thread
I mean worst case is I can add something to my resume, right guys?

Attached: 0bcc31ca8e541c69085576020fb8ac93.png (1148x760, 981K)

HOLY SHIT GOTTEM

Attached: 1544689647238.gif (576x549, 277K)

>all these sour grapes
Yeah, you're not in Mensa because it's a scam. THAT'S why. Sure thing.

Attached: smugaqua.jpg (949x896, 109K)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

you mean you wouldn't want to become a high rolling billionaire neet at the first chance? he can do whatever the fuck he wants within the law and not care since he has all the money he could ever want

You missed the real MVP

bump

bamp

okay, this is epic

Thinking that Mensa membership means a person is smart is like thinking a person is extra fertile because they masturbate a lot.

>I can add something to my resume
Something that says you're a twat, yes.