Kemono Friends

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me
My lover stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailin'

Attached: 1554196240005.jpg (595x842, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcFIoUG7e8c
youtube.com/watch?v=JrO17ZRrRNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ybtabYzjp5c
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UTeLnPEaI
youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw
twitter.com/koebi_koimo/status/1117035272737132546
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34725502
youtube.com/watch?v=QL2do4HFNJs
youtube.com/watch?v=kNgCE9IX8y0
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/81931
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=72735440
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3442645
youtu.be/dprbGfSttHU
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3429706
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34835084
youtu.be/qCzBFpIVSaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aUJAmNIbqz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kaban is the cutest and best.

Attached: 917cf065f3d42a521c9a9ffc12c189ec.jpg (2894x4093, 1.57M)

what happened to the other thread?

It's over. Only positive opinions allowed.

Let's talk about our expectations for KF3, the third season. What are your expectations for it, do you think it will have a plot at all?

Attached: 1d7104254ffa8f1de1d628c508565a71.jpg (700x1000, 155K)

I don't think there will be a full-length third KF animation, but I didn't think there would be a full-length second KF animation either, so I suppose the correct thing for me to do is have no expectations for it whatsoever.

Maybe a miracle will happen and it will exist to completely undo S2 the way that S2 undid S1.

I hope that dog is happy

The brand image is in the worst place its ever been. I can't see them putting out another season, even if it means not continuing Kyururu's story. They were probably originally going to do a KF2 prequel with Kaban, but with all of this backlash, I don't think they'd see any profit in it.

thats a raccoon you dingus

Any future KF stuff will fail as long as the same people who bought us KF2 remain in the franchise. It is clear that these people don't get why KF S1 was such a success and it's a waste of time to expect anything from them.

Raccoons are caniformes too, close enough.

There is a rumor (and we all know how reliable those anonymous rumors are) that a KF prequel movie was in the works before 9/25 neatly dropped a nuclear bomb onto the brand.

Which characters besides the paradise birds, moose and lion have male features of their original animals?

Attached: 74081603_p0.jpg (1357x1920, 2.37M)

KF3 is SEGA though, I don't think the KF2 staff will be very involved.

As far as the larger and most vocal part of the fanbase is concerned, Kyururu is dead. I can't see them just casually retconning KF2 though.

Why do you ask?

yakuza

If they have male features it means they have male features.

Male peacocks have bright colors.

Attached: 71222122_p0.png (1750x1950, 2.57M)

Just finished rewatching. It seems I do still have tears to shed. I want things to go back to how they were, friends.

I want Peacock to show me her pea cock!

Ah I see you're a man of culture as well

What I want: Someone who's a decent writer and doesn't hold total contempt towards S1 or its fans.

Realistically: The current assholes will be in charge of it and it will be even more mean-spirited.

But this is a game, not an actual third season, KFP writers and directors aren't in charge of it.

I really hope SEGA can deliver. If KF3 fails, it's pretty much over for the friends.

We will never see this movie.

Attached: 1514164152280.png (1040x1477, 1.64M)

are there any friends more dumber than her?

Attached: okami.jpg (800x785, 225K)

The mayo girl

Owls probably.

t. Chimp poster

Anyone got a gif of serval rolling on the ground screaming after the owls fly over her in the cooking episode?

that is the mayo girl, retard

:D

Attached: __grey_wolf_and_japanese_wolf_kemono_friends_drawn_by_nenkou_san__1f7747d1185141d755f9b6b34ce4d51b.j (630x840, 86K)

I wasn't answering his question I was doing that [s4s] meme, y'know like the teeth girl

maybe you should go back to

Please calm down

Attached: 2e956f731047b6df26b2fa7ad7a418db.jpg (700x650, 66K)

everyone say something nice about her

Attached: aardwolf.jpg (850x877, 118K)

I can't believe Aardwolf isn't dead

At least you didn't die off screen this time.

Attached: 1513262678309.jpg (1600x1070, 378K)

She's still my favorite Friend, even if they didn't let her have much of a personality in S2.

Attached: 65425764_p4.png (1040x1200, 608K)

KFP is probably rotten to the core, so I wouldn't be so optimistic. Plus, I'm willing to bet that they want to put out KF3 ASAP to quell the fire and retain as much clientele as they can, so we're likely to end up with a rushed, mediocre game.

meanies!

Attached: panzuban.jpg (671x803, 74K)

nice butt

Attached: 73219531_p0.png (1800x1122, 679K)

I am very glad to have her back

Who

Can't wait for Beast Friends 2

Bully.

Attached: 1513487230356.jpg (750x830, 61K)

Who do you think is gonna be in it? Tiger slamming ieinu? Kusobird getting spitroasted by the racers?

ketchup covered dork

Desire to impregnate

What a shame, Aardwolf was wasted on that shit show.

Attached: D3E3j50U0AE10Yv.jpg (1136x640, 106K)

I'm hoping for episode 5 with the Crocs and the Cats fighting eachother while Gorilla and the trio are trying to stop them.
It should end with Tiger coming in to rape everyone and Kaban forcing Tiger into an ahegao climax in order to escape.

That does indeed sound like futakino

Emperor doesn’t have physical features, but iirc she mentions having experienced a fasting behavior that only a father penguin would undergo.

It's likely won't be anything special but I like what they've shown so far. KF3's twitter is adorable.
That user's theory about lowering the bar is working.

Attached: DyUjbSfVYAAk2eW.jpg (575x1024, 82K)

>tfw Moose only has antlers because she styled her hair to make it look like she has antlers

Clever girl.

Attached: 1506387014759.jpg (495x600, 243K)

The zebra

Attached: D383iKrUwAA_rpa.jpg:orig.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

her hair just does that on it's own
Sandstar is magic

She's such a wannabe

okapi!

Attached: okapi.jpg (850x1189, 128K)

u mena zebra rite

Attached: zebra.jpg (842x595, 345K)

Does the sound design of S2 sound off to anybody? I'm on the runners episode and the use of stock cartoon sound effects was really jarring.

What kind of Friends are those?

Attached: 1551393615.jpg (980x601, 95K)

Wasn't it because of the kusobird being a reference to the roadrunner cartoon?

Attached: 74161262_p2.jpg (1100x1300, 623K)

tabete kudasai

Attached: [email protected] (1430x2000, 494K)

imagine the smell

Attached: 71104372_p0.jpg (1400x1200, 2.25M)

Not as bad as the coon

youtube.com/watch?v=hcFIoUG7e8c

Desire to HUG

>Smells like corn chips

I want to smell Fennec-sans hair

Yajuu Friends

Attached: Kimura.jpg (640x580, 71K)

Friendly reminder of Kemurikusa marathon, tommorow 7PM ET

Attached: 1493055655255.gif (845x784, 1.38M)

Criminalis Yakuzus a.k.a. The Common Yakuza, often found feeding on unsuspecting seiyuu. They have a mutualistic relationship with certain agencies and producers.

Literally perfect.

based as always friendanon

Attached: beepu2.gif (600x400, 408K)

Attached: IMG_20190412_083639.jpg (814x814, 94K)

>males with no mates would break into the couples den and would try to mate with the female
>if the husband is weaker than the intruding male, he'd be force to watch the intruding male pump and dump his wife.

Good thing no one made a doujin of Aardwolf behavior, it's like having a dinner with your Aardwolf wife and some fat fuck in a luckybeast onesie breaks into your house and fucks your wife infront of you and there's nothing you can do against him except wait for him to get tired fucking your wife!

Dumb cuckposter

Attached: 1542920581943.jpg (1073x1046, 173K)

Attached: IMG_20190412_165739.jpg (1228x868, 115K)

If anything that could mean you might be peacefully dining with your friendfu until Aardwolf breaks in and forcefully mates with you.

>Yakuza Friends was hinted at by the dolphins episode
Is this actually kino?

Elaborate.

cringe
based

Attached: bat.jpg (513x1137, 55K)

I'll see you there mate. Repost the link in the thread a couple hours in advance please, I lost the tab from last weekend.

It's always the quiet ones.

Attached: 73095178_p0.png (704x1057, 1009K)

YGOfag here.

Can anyone explain to me what the hell happened with Kenono Friends to dethrone Arc-V as the worst anime ever from Nico Nico? Took Arc-V a season of nothing and two seasons of actively shitting over everything the anime ever stood for and all its characters in order for it to push the Black Box away from the top 10 worst and become the worst anime ever. I can’t imagine another anime ever fucking up as hard as Arc-V did, all the more because I’m sure Kemono Friends was doing fine a while ago. People saying it was matching Hero Academia or something

Attached: 5E50526B-5251-41FC-91BF-20837C687AA8.jpg (2100x1902, 657K)

Kemono Friends (the first season) was one of the best anime ever, which is remarkable because it was made on the budget of a pack of ramen in somebody's living room, a real The Producer's type situation where there was a contractual obligation to produce an anime but the whole franchise (a game and a manga) had already completely failed so they attempted to make it as cheaply as possible
people loved it because they accidentally hired a guy who was good at his job
Season 2 was immediately slotted in, a bunch of drama that nobody understands happened (DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES) and the production studio that made the first season left the project
it all went downhill from there, I'm not sure if it was extreme incompetence or active malice but KF2 was really bad

While I think KF2 is a massive insult to KF fans, a shitshow and a cancer, I do still think that EGAO shit was much worse and still deserves the number one spot as most hated anime. The japanese were just a bit more sensitive about KF I guess.

S1 was made a very passionate team that tried their absolute best with what little they had at the time, and it shows.
S2 had a shitton of budget available thanks to S1's tremendous success, and they still decided to cut every single corner availabe, including firing the previous team that still wanted to work on the project for people that knew jack-shit about the franchise or were straight up spiteful. Needless to say, the result was an absolute mess.
To give you an example of how bad it was: they had one of the main characters die off-screen and we had to watch her replacement run around with some kid nobody gave a fuck about all season while the other main character became a supporting character, they genuinely expected us to be okay with that.

Why does this image make me so sad?

It makes me want to go back

Attached: 1495057778674.jpg (833x833, 155K)

There's definitely a meta aspect in the KF2 hate, as the franchise was dead when the anime started airing (the game it was meant to advertise had closed down before the anime even aired).
At first it was target of mockery as it was a low budget 3DCG anime but people quickly grew to like the series and learned to see past surface level, it became the most popular anime of the season and the franchise was revitalized, the success was attributed to the director Tatsuki and the studio Yaoyorozu.
Things were on cloud 9 until it was revealed that the director and the studio were let go, this caused massive outrage and there were many bad moves by the company that only fueled the fire (things such as lying about copyright infringement and using the seiyuus as backlash shield).
Timeskip to the last season, KF2 airs and it starts somewhat mediocre, has it's number of haters but many gave it a chance (around 30% 5 scores) until they bring back the main character of season 1. Thing is, after all the controversy this was a very bold move since this character was designed by director Tatsuki, a very bold move that confirmed that the two main characters from season 1 that everyone loved had been separated by an off-screen tragedy (Friends lose their memories when they "die"), and people weren't happy. It was only downhill from there until episode 9 happened and they introduced an incredibly lovely character and it was fantastic, only to have her beaten up and heartbroken by the end of the episode, it was freefall from here.
Those were the two main causes for mid-series hate amongst many others but they decided to end the series with another scene of the two main characters talking to each other and shedding tears to once again parting ways while playing the opening for season 1 and of course, people weren't happy, insulted even because after that it's really hard to pinpoint if the whole season was an act of incompetence or just sheer malice.

Attached: 1554405646066.jpg (1000x2838, 1.34M)

Guys, maybe Mine wasn't a bad guy after all and he's just been held hostage by the Yakuza for the last year and a half. b was a desperate cry for help.

I don't even know where to start but the following basically applies to Kemono Friends too.
>actively shitting over everything the anime ever stood for and all its characters
What a lot of fans loved from the first season was how relaxing it was to watch. Despite the danger of the ceruleans, every Friend was nice to each other, everything ends on a happy note and Japari Park looked like such a nice place to live that posters were joking about 'going to Japari Park' instead of Gensokyo.
In KF2 almost every Friend is a bickering cunt, Friends get humiliated, some resort to kidnapping, aggression or racket without any kind of remorse. One of the nicest new Friends gets mauled ruthlessly by a frenzied tiger Friend, while trying to protect the human MC who then tells her to 'Go back home' while in tears and full of bruises and without as much as a 'thank you'. The tiger Friend later gets buried under rubbles and left for dead there, literally nobody expresses any concern about her and they even suggest setting up a stage and giving a concert right above where she is buried.
Then there's the whole deal with Serval, one of the characters from the main duo of season 1 getting her memories wiped and getting separated from her former best friend only to become best buddies with the new Deviantart-tier OC donut steel MC in what many consider amounts to an elaborate NTR plot.
I also have to mention how the animation manages to be very visibly worse than in the first season, the poorly used soundtrack, almost every returning character getting a new personnality with no explanation, forced references to famous S1 lines, and ceruleans looking absolutely horrendous.

cont.
Then there's all the shit that happened behind the scene, with the director and studio of the first season not returning, followed the terrible PR decisions of Kadokawa. More recently, the new directors and producers acting like retards and assholes, shitting on the former director and the fans, setting up troll accounts on Twitter and probably other things I forgot.
Finally I just want to say that in all honesty, even if you ignore all the behind the scene shit, KF2 is still completely awful.

Also they NTRed the main duo of the first one by basically mind wiping one of them and having her be friends with the new protagonist. Then waved it in front of the old protagonist and was really in you face about it in the finale. Then they retconned it to where the new protagonist actually met her first.
That and like 6 plot lines that just never got resolved.

Attached: 1550581020539.jpg (2048x1238, 260K)

The anime itself wasn't that bad. The problem is, the people who are in charge of the Kemono Friends franchise absolutely detest the first season and its fans. The fans just reacted appropriately.

>That and like 6 plot lines that just never got resolved.
Don't forget that almost all the plot exposition was basically confined to two episodes (6 and 10) unlike the original where the plot and lore was weaved into the background of every episode.

He wanted to type:
>basement. kadokawa. help
but the guards noticed the phone and broke it.

You may only choose one (1) friend and have them step on you.

Aurochs (barefoot)

>I can’t imagine another anime ever fucking up as hard as Arc-V did
I do.

Attached: 1555026913357.jpg (616x224, 26K)

Attached: DiZ-68_UcAEwShe@manabe_orange.jpg (4096x2951, 1M)

Well, the guy has definitely succeeded.

Attached: Fennec Kaban.jpg (1345x7477, 2.04M)

This is my fetish.

Attached: 1554780746020.jpg (1094x1546, 119K)

Attached: 1555113403131.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

The patrician choice

Attached: 62339905_p2.png (1032x1457, 515K)

"What are you gonna do, stab me?"

with or without sandals

Yes

They're both equally shitty

What made the difference is that KF was something that the fans had to watch die in real time, in the height of its fans. The fans who had to watch it die were still coming off fresh from the whole thing and had to watch themselves die inside.

Ark-V, Yugioh had past its prime by years at that point, it wasn't a fresh wound anyway. It was a gradual slope downward ever since season 1 ended. It didn't kill something that was still very much alive while the fans were in their prime, it killed something that hasn't really been that great since season 1.

Maybe if Ark V happened immediately after the first season, and I mean like a month after the first season ended, except they told you that they got rid of the old director, destroyed everything you liked about what it was before, actively shits on the old season constnatly the entire way through the new season, actively subverts the themes of the old season, and Blue Eyes White Dragon turns out to have never been Kaiba's card and never loved him and it goes back to its "True" owner and the new season keeps calling him a cuck and cutting back to him crying about being rejected by Blue Eyes. And the new owner is abusive and gets cheeto dust and pasta sauce all over the cards, but we're told he's SO much better and all the fans hate him.

I can imagine her furiously blushing while doing so since you can look up her hoodie and see all sort of things from down there.

Exactly, you totally get it.

Where can I find videos of the true KF2?

I liked the owls this season at least

Attached: A broken bag 1.jpg (1003x5701, 1.33M)

wow you're mad

Quick!, post the latte art for KF2

Attached: Kaban Breakdown.png (704x1958, 956K)

Finally

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-16-40-39.png (720x1280, 524K)

still less depressing than s2

Well yeah it actually gives us closure.
Honestly I kept waiting for the reveal that it's Kaban's fault that Serval died because she stayed with Kaban out of her natural habitat or something equally retarded.

Hey! It's (you) again! I thought (you)r thing was calling everyone cultists? Or wait, was it skizos? Well, whatever it is, keep trying (you)r hardest! Reddit and discord are depending on (you)!

Attached: 1501963983864.png (1124x860, 675K)

you are so incredibly mad about this
are you enjoying your anger?

Attached: IMG_20190412_200433.jpg (676x1000, 125K)

if we couldn't rage we would cry

I already finished my crying, user
it's not healthy to hold onto it like this

What did you do to the professor!?

It's clearly not healthy to keep on shitposting like this but you're still doing it.

Well KF2 is nothing but a massive shitpost so it fits.

i'm still not done being mad about 9/25 and that was almost two years ago

i will hold onto it for as long as i live

All I wanted was Serval and Kaban having more cute adventures.
We got Yukuza funded suffering instead.

Living with Kaban is dangerous

Attached: 1496016591091.jpg (2366x1700, 408K)

Attached: 71399399_p0.jpg (519x837, 147K)

VERY molestable friend

Well, it could have been worse. Or could it?

Kusobird enjoys bullying the weak

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-20-23-12.png (720x1280, 660K)

IMAGINE all the potential lewd scenarios she could insitgate by turning invisible out of fear or shyness haha

Prime teasing material.

Attached: 61858216_p4.png (787x984, 391K)

Habufags gtfo, there's only 1 true snekfu

Attached: 65961728_p5_master1200.jpg (600x850, 197K)

Don't bully the hotel trio, KF2 already did it enough.

Bad.

Attached: 70713436_p0.jpg (1447x2046, 986K)

Attached: 1499285262928.jpg (722x1024, 156K)

At least she is finding relatively harmless outlets for the stress she gets from having no friends.

Attached: 74155105_p1.jpg (1536x2048, 1005K)

>I'm not sure if it was extreme incompetence or active malice but KF2 was really bad

Project manager had twitter posts about how KF2 would be their revenge and has several posts shitting on tatsuki. There was definitely some malice involved in the production of kf2.

Even without the drama kf2 is a hot mess. Its got a ton of cramped plotlines that are either never resolved or resolve in such a disappointing and pointless way that you wonder what the point of them even was. Add that onto the fact that the animation is somehow even worse than S1 and I don't see how anyone can even call KF2 "okay".

The voice acting was also infinitely worse. Even the S1 characters sounded bland. Especially Serval. The new director couldn't properly guide the seyuu.

Serval gets a pass. Her VA injured her throat doing a previous job.

>a previous job
Fucking yakuza.

sucking mad yakuza load

Didn't Aya Uchida ask what happened to Kaban between S1 and S2 so she could properly voice her and the director had no idea?

I get Homura vibes from this one.
Also if Kaban dying just causes her to revert back to a human-friends state with her memories is she just immortal?

Attached: Eternal reoccurrence.jpg (1113x9442, 2.42M)

yeah, Kaban-chan might be immortal

Sounds like hell for someone like her.
She has to watch all her friends die and forget her constantly.

Attached: 1554661505447.jpg (1722x1076, 658K)

Attached: Sad Kaban.jpg (1295x5447, 3.04M)

The company in charge of the animation got told that KF2 was cancelled, then got told it will be released 3 months ahead of schedule to clash with Kemurikusa

>Get warning on Yea Forums for posting about KF2 conspirancy

Friends are basically immortal as long as a cerulean don't eat them at least.

This is worse than all the stuff we got between 11 and 12 of S1.

Someone contact the owls.

I haven't been following the franchise after 9/25.
But the voice acting was bad in general and it means the direction wasn't good enough.

I need more Kaban suffering but sadly it is hard to get it translated.

Attached: 1550155243885.png (751x1024, 927K)

Here's one

Attached: 68022047_p8.jpg (1594x1322, 945K)

They are busy with their ward.

Attached: 1554280239835.jpg (620x465, 46K)

That anonymous posting from a burned out animator that was mentioned last week (it didn't specifically mention KF2 but from the description it couldn't of been anything else) talked about the project being moved up a few months. It's starting to sound like the rumors that KF2 was intentionally aired in the same season as Kemurikusa could be true.

How can this owl help Kaban?

I don't know, how could this pair of retards?

Attached: 1495586239998.png (1038x800, 451K)

>human abilities enhanced with sandstar
>immortal
>has to watch as her friends die, are reborn, and forget her ad-infinitum
How long until Kaban snaps, goes Wild Release, and destroys the world?

Attached: 1506202676217.jpg (750x1200, 458K)

They are the best suicide watch around.

KF has been the worst gig ever for the seiyuu.

Attached: Cilvilized Release.jpg (1440x1672, 428K)

>hellsing kf crossover
didnt know i wanted this

>Made in Japari

Attached: 1506289670015.jpg (1080x1920, 302K)

>kaban has a mkiv landship
noice

This is a very high quality fan animation.
Main stars are Jaguar and Otter.
Also the Beast in episode 2 is far more threatening then anything in season 2 and the fights are far better.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrO17ZRrRNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ybtabYzjp5c

Attached: 1500018442028.jpg (1100x800, 304K)

I don't know what's wrong with them, but i love the owls.

They are spoiled brats though

Attached: f2613c90909009f1c06dda4d1de3487f.png (1700x1729, 1.83M)

Attached: 1489346062650.png (750x1334, 1.12M)

They are cute so it's okay, and they know when not to act spoiled.

mission accomplished

Attached: 9a66fbc262449ed5c1bf2e5f774b0cb2.jpg (1074x1551, 209K)

Attached: 1500331613115.png (850x1200, 887K)

Attached: Wolf.png (680x3336, 3.11M)

Captain saabaaru is going on an important mission to fight the space ceruleans.

Look back on the happy times.

Attached: 61781911_p0.jpg (878x689, 599K)

Attached: cerulean.jpg (530x530, 60K)

>pet cute doggo
>get mouth raped
How would you get back at her, user?

Attached: __grey_wolf_kemono_friends_drawn_by_choir_artist__sample-1a936ae6dba769dd7b3d7ac75f34fcf9.jpg (850x1270, 154K)

The older stuff is soul healing
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UTeLnPEaI

Attached: 1553898046237.jpg (600x320, 30K)

Pet again.

wth happened to the other thread?

Human Wild Release

Attached: 9~01~01.jpg (526x1435, 352K)

I bet she smells like lavender

Attached: 1508773799678.jpg (850x1155, 237K)

Attached: 62335170_p6.png (715x1000, 398K)

>KF
>Males

Attached: 1532082728372.jpg (298x169, 5K)

Accusations and alleged evidence of crime family engaging in tax fraud and other crimes involving children IIRC
idk I left to work when people were talking about that mentioning specifics had got threads nuked previously.

Lucky Beast exists. Well, he did in season 1, anyway.

robots can't be boys

Jaga is the best friend, even if she doesn't understand

Attached: 1498856231525.png (700x1000, 675K)

Boss was not just a robot. He was a real hero. Plus, everyone referred to him as male in the show. Friends agreed, don't bother them about it.

Attached: IMG_20190412_122227.jpg (1437x2047, 468K)

Honestly the plot has more interest from me then the entirety of S2 managed to get.

Is it just me... or is it getting crazier out there?

Attached: Kemono's rise UP.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Attached: 1498859814549.jpg (758x1036, 325K)

Whenever anons start talking about KF drama/conspiracy others anons start spaming KF porn, jannies delete thread and it start over again.

/u/fag gtfo

Literally built for futa cock

Black jaguar would make a good end fight.

Attached: 1501255213211.jpg (1440x810, 167K)

>Ka...
>Ser...

Attached: into the drawer.jpg (700x8500, 1.2M)

Huh, I just realized that I have a leak in my roof. It's raining on my face.

STOP POSTING THIS COMIC FUCK

DESPAIR

Attached: 1554852814698.jpg (2508x3578, 1.47M)

>That file name

Attached: 1548409523168.png (768x603, 327K)

A DRAWER FULL OF LUCKY BEAST'S.
Sorry I have to get it out.

Attached: 1551365515249.png (302x246, 136K)

Got any more memes like the black coffee? I want to laugh/cry with jap memes.

Why is Kaban murdering lucky beasts now? Why do they call them "Lucky-san" instead of Bossu?

1. nothing wrong with me

Attached: 1554149416392.jpg (726x449, 371K)

The quick waipa or the Jaguar & Otter videos?

That bird has a penis; you can't fool me.

Attached: 1555071335237.jpg (1197x677, 299K)

This one got oddly dark at the end there.

Attached: Fixed.jpg (850x4864, 938K)

explain this

Attached: stage play.png (1570x1064, 469K)

Attached: 1554583408439.png (716x1462, 1.5M)

Never!!

Attached: 1554302570242.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Maybe people don't hate KemoFure? Maybe thats exactly why everyone is so pissed at S2?

Source of this?

Attached: 1554980984834.png (686x960, 432K)

Opposite of love is not hate but apathy.
Hatred ultimately requires you to love something to get made over it in the first place.
So yeah you are right.

Goddamn, a total reversal.

Kinda impressive for a show to hold all four records of most liked and least hated and most hated and least liked

Attached: 1554231636318.png (1209x680, 71K)

I really like the episode 8 and episode 11 dips

Kaban getting NTR'd, Doggo, and Kaban NTR 2: retcon edition were some hard dips

Attached: 1554151723655.jpg (1011x1049, 135K)

Remember the good times

Attached: 1512214593702.jpg (2048x1896, 594K)

Attached: 1550878696028.jpg (850x638, 99K)

I was talking about the PPP episode and the "holy shit I can't believe Kaban-chan died" episode of Season 1, not Season 2

Ah the episode 11 dip was from technical glitches the one between 11 and 12 was the re stream of episode 11

That image is all we have buddy.

Attached: sunny.png (500x456, 262K)

>TFW no fit chocolate gf.

Attached: 1550779561879.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

I've been watching anime for a long time and I don't remember anything like this before, truly the gift that keeps on giving.

>Guy on twitter who's famous for making anime latte art posts a picture of his KF2 latte art
>It's just a picture of black coffee with shitty lightning
>Everyone has a good laugh except this one guy who asks for it be deleted
>People look at the one guy's account and discover that he's the Planning Manager for KF2
>They search through his tweets and find a lot of them insulting Tatsuki, and one particular tweet saying how KF2 will be KFP's revenge on Tatsuki
>Everything explodes

Attached: 1555029188205.jpg (1559x1124, 415K)

Yeah it just further convinces me the NTR of Kaban was just to further spit on him.
No one could be that tone deaf.

Attached: 1552309012817.jpg (707x500, 58K)

Was the stage player ever subbed? I use to have a copy of the raw stage play on google drive but it disappeared somehow.

I wish my Japanese was good enough to read the fanfic this was based on. Apparently that video is based on only two chapters midway through, and the whole fic is much longer.

I'm trying to slog through it with my caveman-level 日本語. I need the practice, anyway.

Yeah I was just machine translating it to read. It was semi readable, I was thinking of attempting to take the machine translation and some guesswork to make a rough translation with better grammer next time my work sends me to some hellhole for 4-6 months.

Attached: 1554942702635.jpg (600x800, 77K)

I really recognize that style, looks like the artist from the moose and lion futa doujinshi

>
>Few days after this incident, yet Goma-chan is still unable to look at you without a feeling of embarrassment on her face.
>You actually didn't care so much but for her it seems that it was important.
>However, since mid term exams are close, you decide to invite her to your house to do study together.
>After a long study session you decide to take a break. Then again you see there's still concern on her face, so you decide to ask her what's wrong.
>She timidly replies "W-well...there's something weird on my body...but promise me that you won't make fun of me and hate me if I tell you"
>"Sure, there's nothing wrong as long as you're telling me the truth
>"W-well...remember that beep sound from the other day? It actually came f-from my...breasts".
>"Eh...you're lying right?"
>"Of course not! The great roadrunner-sama wouldn't lie about it!"
>"To be honest that sounds so absurd that even if you're saying the truth I can't believe you without proof".
>"Ehhh!?....Ok....I will let you touch them so you know that I'm not lying to you, just please don't hate me for being weird...."

Attached: D1Y_hQuVYAA1fl5.jpg (849x1200, 118K)

don't take advantage of her, filthy cerulean

Attached: 1554939126716.png (500x501, 241K)

Oh shit you actually continued it from my shitty post. Now you need to make this into a VN.

coffee break

Attached: 1555130832524.jpg (554x558, 38K)

why are reptile friends so based bros

Attached: D3uHzu5U4AAese4.jpg large.jpg (1000x1440, 271K)

We've only had two memorable reptiles, and even then they barely got any screen time. Poor Tsuchi and whatever the other snake was.

I have a very lewd scene next that involves some wild beep, but I may post it tomorrow since now I'm going to sleep (unless the mods delete this thread again, then fuck everything). Besides, I don't feel this is worth a VN since I'm mostly shitposting after watching a lot of gomasuri fanart

Attached: D3uPEBRUUAA8QA4.jpg large.jpg (1700x1700, 175K)

Attached: Do not lewd.png (907x1268, 155K)

it's the punk aesthetic

Is this finished yet?

Attached: a28c9f35489653dbc76c61e5166641d1.png (635x903, 204K)

No one gives a fuck about kusobird, not even her beloved proghorn sama

Attached: 62272468_p0.png (900x1200, 645K)

You better deliver user, I want to contribute to this story but I feel that I'll fuck it up because English is not my first language.

Chameleon lost her spotlight to memebill.

only friends with patrician taste can appreciate beep

Attached: 1552386233895.png (580x528, 472K)

Kusobird is not Lion's girl tho
THIS is Lion's girl

Attached: __moose_kemono_friends_drawn_by_roozin__c1b6fb734dd0fab5ace1fffdbaf6ebbc.jpg (637x900, 251K)

She didn't stand out though. In fact, she stayed relatively hidden.

Attached: Beep and doggo.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

never understood why she got so popular

Attached: 1553378495031.gif (345x230, 859K)

She was basically everything wrong with S2.
Her being a ass and her getting bullied and the whole kemono enemies stuff

Attached: 1554356952183.webm (600x338, 2.7M)

I care about her because the thought of no one in-universe liking her is depressing.

Attached: 74155105_p2.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

Because shoebills were already popular birds in Japan or something.
Poor Chameleon stood no chance even with her ninja subplot.

Attached: 71614182_p2.jpg (1100x1685, 214K)

i meant shoebill u dummy

Attached: 1554702180632.png (802x452, 132K)

DELETE THIS NOW.

nvm i thought we were talking about roadrunner

Attached: 1553352874986.png (413x413, 190K)

Jiiiiiii~

Attached: 71946118_p0.jpg (900x506, 103K)

She reminds me of Reptile in Mortal Kombat

Attached: 71946118_p1.jpg (900x506, 94K)

Remember that time Moose slammed Armadillo against the wall and she fucking died right there in front of everyone?

Attached: 1497429413044.webm (640x360, 1.07M)

How did armadillo escape moose's army anyway?

Moose slams each of her soldiers regularly

she probably died

At the end of the library episode the owls invite Kaban to come back to them if she succeeds in finding humans. Is it possibly Kusokawa were implying Kaban did find humanity and returned to the currybirds or is that me giving them too the benefit of a doubt that they actually watched the source material, and didn't just put Kaban with the owls for KF2 because lol fans like the owls. t. didn't watch KF2

Did the owls even say "kashikoi" once in the second season?

That's why she was so brain damaged in S2.

I am just gonna assume the old ones died and the new ones just took the names because of something like

Attached: 1554380969509.png (768x768, 169K)

Attached: 1554302345942.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

Kaban told Kyururu she didn't know of any other humans, so pure coincidence.

KF2's terrible characterization really butters my nuts
Friends are so drastically different from the previous season that it can only be concluded that they died and this is a new generation, but Domestic Dog busts out some relics of the park from when it was open as if she was there?
I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw

The fact that some friends remember and others don't is consistent at least, since the requirement to die and forget is being eaten by a cerulean and it seems likely that at least some Friends would be able to avoid being eaten even once (Through a combination of good shelter and smarts/skills and probably some luck), while other Friends die and forget many times.

I just wrote it off as Kaban is immortal (i.e her deaths just revert her back to start with memories intact), a looonnnggg time has passed, and she mental broke and isolated herself to avoid the pain everyone dying and forgetting her.

Please say something nice about the lesser panda.

Attached: D1iTXVaU8AICTPP.jpg (1287x1920, 234K)

Someone give me a quick rundown on the yakuza shit

Do you think I'll get to meet them one day?

Cuter panda.

Aardwolves are fucking cute

Attached: DCE63FBC-B26E-4373-8947-FC4BA7E90BDB.jpg (275x183, 9K)

anyone?

Not much has actually happened thus far. A couple of small disturbances led to a web of connections being discovered, which links to some shady characters.

It makes me utterly depressed to see they actually managed to destroy the wonderful thing KF had become

Does it really come as a surprise?
This always happens when a franchise continues after finishing

It's not like they simply did a bad sequel, it's far worse than that, they just put the franchise on fire and then shat on it to put it out

New design sucks.

You'll get over it eventually.

IRASHAI~

Attached: 5AA112B7-FE4A-4E53-B993-CFCBCD573132.jpg (1203x1612, 420K)

Attached: 07FB5699-2492-48E6-8B72-50F99B095BEF.jpg (1000x1399, 184K)

Why's this dude only draw redesigned friends anyway? His Fennec's a meganekko too for some reason.

This is a Friend called Spotted Hyena.
Please say something nice about her.
I think she has very cute eyebrows.

Attached: spotted-hyena.jpg (800x1054, 158K)

She reminds me someone, but I can't get to remember which one

I like the black spot over white coat pattern and her distinctive "mane" tuft, very cute.

Yes. It's probably the only thing other than S1 that's good.

Why so many friends have these shorts?
Activates my dick

yokoso Japari Cafe

Attached: 1555154744293.jpg (858x1200, 181K)

>Blue Eyes White Dragon turns out to have never been Kaiba's card and never loved him and it goes back to its "True" owner and the new season keeps calling him a cuck
but they do, in manga no less

>Activates my dick
Everything in KF is made with that goal in mind.

Attached: 69834720_p3.jpg (908x1280, 588K)

Someone forgot to take his meds.

Funny you should say that.
Everything in KF activates my dick.

Sauce?

Say the magic word.

Attached: kuso.jpg (429x500, 63K)

Thanks, but already found it myself.

She must be good at sucking cocks.

Attached: 72907230_p0.jpg (956x1024, 1.25M)

Please

Attached: 1554586216958.gif (231x302, 938K)

beaver a cute

Attached: 65611892_p0.jpg (1406x4019, 902K)

Attached: 1506975853156.jpg (1400x1500, 359K)

Party Hard!

Attached: 1498919038079.png (900x823, 826K)

Checking the archive, last thread hit bump limit and there was one thread with 4 posts that had a NSFW image in the OP.

Attached: D3_dQFDU8AETUeQ.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

twitter.com/koebi_koimo/status/1117035272737132546
What's this and how do I get it?

Looks like Destiny Child
They made a collaboration with KF recently.

Attached: cb8ad81c.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

it activates her dick too

I want Giant panda to fuck me while I suck Lesser panda's tiny dick!

Their limbs make me uncomfortable.

Attached: chi.jpg (636x720, 69K)

I'm supporting the content creators who are worth their salt.

Attached: DSC_0133.jpg (3840x2160, 2.6M)

Great.
Where's 14?

It was out of stock. It won't be restocked in time before I leave Japan so I take what I can.

Oh, I see. That's a shame.

S2 is nice
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34725502

Attached: 1555160340286.jpg (1280x1136, 283K)

where's the uncensored version

Lewding Friends is illegal.

She gave birth?

Yes.

Attached: 1555016724479.gif (475x475, 1.22M)

sex

Why do the S2 models have no chins?

they all got chubby cheeks for whatever reason.
Honestly, I personally like the S2 models over the S1 models.

Attached: D4AWnpeUUAEo__t.jpg (1683x1800, 255K)

How can one friend be both this cute and this fuckable?

Aren't these two technically the same species?

Attached: 1554575525145.png (1200x941, 613K)

Attached: IMG_20190413_103948.jpg (960x1280, 287K)

Technically, but since friends forms are effected by public perception to a degree they probably ended up different from each other as silver foxes are viewed differently than common red foxes.

I always wondered whether one of you made this or the japanese.

youtube.com/watch?v=QL2do4HFNJs

Based panda cock poster

Quick wapa. Seen the ones with Jaguar and Otter.

Officially different subspecies.

There was a Red Fox in the game. Dunno though if Silver and Red foxes both appeared at the same time (they probably did).

Attached: Red_FoxOriginal.png (443x801, 195K)

Red is Vulpes vulpes schrencki
Silver is Vulpes vulpes fulvus

Red is Vulpes vulpes.
Ezo Red is the schrencki subspecies of Red.
Silver is the n-word version of Red.

lmao

I mean the anime foxes.

Attached: foxes.png (710x872, 457K)

Yeah, the ezo and silver are different SUBspecies.

That picture is wrong though I think. V. v. fulvus is the American red fox normally.

Silver foxes are just red foxes with melanism and are genetically the same species. "Vulpes vulpes fulvus" are American red foxes, not silver foxes specifically.

Where do these foxes fit into?

Attached: 71250112_p0.png (1254x1771, 1.33M)

Maternity ward.

Stuffed dolls

Who's the Fennec look a like?

My bed.

Pale Fox

Attached: __pale_fox_kemono_friends_drawn_by_kanzakietc__dc17dc04a13b900cc4e16bd0e5d6ec6d.jpg (2480x3507, 2.1M)

Wolves are my favorite Friends but I can still appreciate the foxes.

Attached: 63314783_p3.png (2400x2000, 2.16M)

My DICK

I wonder why there's +5 (sup)species of foxes but only two of the owls. One of the flaws of S2 was to recycle old friends instead of introducing other ones from the franchise, like the eagles or apes. There's still a lot of interesting friends we haven't seen so far.

There are at least 6 owl species, user. I don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: Barn_OwlOriginal.png (306x524, 53K)

I want to lock this owl in my barn

>No dinosaur friends yet
>No amphibians
>Only a few reptiles
Discrimination!

Still my favorite owl design, she better be obsessed with opera.

>no males friends
racist much?

Attached: 7076021.jpg (640x800, 431K)

Isn't axolotl an amphibian?

>no male friends
Good

Attached: 1493776778755.png (1015x720, 741K)

Can't find that one mix/MAD where Serval goes "kaban-chan" fifty million times and also "tabenaiyo" a few times.
Found this though,
youtube.com/watch?v=kNgCE9IX8y0

Kemono friends thread is fucking dying

Suzuki is worse than HITLER

Kinda sad that this franchise goes out not with a bang but a wimpier.

Attached: KF Game over.jpg (848x600, 272K)

>Goma-chan agrees to let you fondle her breasts, so she puts her arms behind her while closing her eyes with a nevous expression on her face. Perhaps it's the angle, but you notice that her breasts are actually larger than you expected.
>Instead of directly touching them from your position, you actually sit behind her, and with a masterful technique you lift her blouse and unclip her bra.
>she instinctively reacts by placing her hands around her shoulders avoiding the bra to fall on the ground while asking "Eeeh!! what are you doing?! this is not what I told you!"
>"Well...you said I had to touch your breasts, right? There's no way to know if you're hiding something on your bra or your blouse, so first I have to remove them...unless you're actually lying"
>"I-I'm not lying...very well, just do it already, but don't look!...this is already very embarrasing".
>You put your hands in front of her, but instead of fondling her breasts you pinch her already erect nipples with fierce
>"Aaaahh..!!!" she loudly moans with surprise. "N-no! Not that way!"
>Without losing your grip, you start to massage her tits in circles.
>"Ehhh...I'm not hearing anything..."
>"Ahh...no...you have to squeeze them or they...won't make a sound...ahhh!...ahh!"
>You notice her moaning a lot while her legs start to tremble and she grabs your arms trying to stop you without success.
>"P-Please! No more...Something weird is coming...ahh...ahhh!!..."
>"Now that she's about to climax you decide to grab her breasts with your whole hands and press them with all your strenght.
>You hear a "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP" at the same time Goma-Chan cums and loudly moans.

Attached: 73973896_p0.jpg (1800x2318, 512K)

Attached: D3eQVj7WkAEFyPo.jpg (850x1200, 168K)

>She loses all her strenght and she lays her body on your chest. Unable to move, you look in front of her just to see that there's a squirt of femenine fluids coming from her crotch.
>You gently kiss her cheek and rest half of her body on top of your bed while removing her spats and underwear.
>You notice that effectively, there's a river coming from her pussy.
>You remove your pants and sit on top of her, aiming your raging bulge to her big breasts.
>"Now now, look at what you've done, Goma-Chan. Thanks to that scene of yours I have this boner, and unless we do something about it I won't be able to focus on studying...so you're gonna take responsability, right?
>"Don't worry, I have an excelent idea"
>"Let's do a lot of beeping sounds tonight"

Attached: D3uADq3UcAAq106.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 289K)

Fucking hell user

Attached: 1467289984294.jpg (326x360, 50K)

Attached: D3eQWW7WkAA3NcB.jpg (850x1200, 149K)

Ch. 3
Goma lays an egg

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/81931
What's going on now? Article already has 2000+ comments.

No, no
Chapter 3: Turns out paizuri's yet another thing Pronghorn-sama is better at that Goma-chan

There's just no way they are this stupid.

Post whatever comes to your mind, user. I'd sent the script to Wolf Sensei to draw a very lewd manga, but she's kind of busy at the moment

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=72735440

Attached: n10.jpg (240x240, 54K)

Attached: D4CRlsfUUAAWHg0.jpg large.jpg (1363x2047, 257K)

You don't want any male Friends yet you are okay with female Friends being male.

Attached: 7101145.png (2000x2000, 588K)

>start makes you think you're romancing weird loner girl Goma-chan
>you end up marrying and having children with Pronghorn-sama
perfect

Attached: debu.png (800x600, 136K)

Wait what happened now?

>>"Now now, look at what you've done, Goma-Chan. Thanks to that scene of yours I have this boner, and unless we do something about it I won't be able to focus on studying...so you're gonna take responsibility, right?

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3442645

Why is Kusobird so erotic?

this is not wholesome at all

Attached: 16.jpg (785x732, 174K)

Just finished S2.
It would have been acceptable or even good if a few things were handled differently. If Kaban and Serval never showed up (Implied to still be on their journey and have just left recently), becoming a spinoff instead of a sequel and not pissing the fans off by mindwiping Serval and cucking Kaban, writing off their adventure as meaningless and unimportant since Kaban just ended up coming back and achieving nothing in the meantime other than losing Serval, there would not be nearly as much hate I think.
I get they want to include Serval as a main character because she's the face of the franchise but I think it was a grave mistake on their part, she didn't even contribute anything this season besides punching some ceruleans into oblivion because her relationship with Kyururu is lackluster as fuck, and they could have just used Caracal to build a stronger and more meaningful main duo than the insipid trio we got.
Aside from that, the only important issues that in my opinion should have been revised and rewritten are the shitty outcome for the dog episode and the horribly managed Tiger subplot.

>I get they want to include Serval as a main character
That or just make it where she travels on her own to see her other friends like Carcal from time to time while Kaban is busy in the lab and she decided the help Kyururu because she needs it.
No mind wipe was needed.

>writing off their adventure as meaningless
20 years or so passed since S1 to be honest. A lot of things could have happened.
Though I agree the memory wipe was a stupid move and could have easily been avoided.

Bad beep game
youtu.be/dprbGfSttHU

Attached: D1PO6yPVYAAPraB.jpg (707x1000, 85K)

Attached: IMG_20190413_150451.jpg (3543x3543, 1000K)

super cute dork

There's tens of thousands of kf nipposts daily but I don't understand the drama.

Is the kemurikusa stream going to be in the same channel as last weekend

Attached: 1553825806224.jpg (1280x1440, 215K)

>It would have been acceptable or even good if a few things were handled differently
That's why Kemono Friends R is a thing

fuck off, I included the >"You gently kiss her cheek" part to make it wholesome

Attached: file.png (768x521, 830K)

Basement dwellers finally discovering they've been living in a mafia state all along.

Several people connected to KF2 including the director and one of the producers have been shitting on Tatsuki and KF1 fans for months, this is proven. There also been a lot a crazy shit about the Yakuza being involved and running a prostitution ring involving VAs but I wouldn't really trust most of that.

Holy shit user thanks. Have a shitty drawing I made.

Attached: IMG_20190413_043649211~3.jpg (3024x4032, 2.32M)

B E E P

Cute Goma-Chan! Makes me want to gently molest her now!

Attached: 1555087702117.png (1112x1238, 773K)

Spotted the zoomer

Attached: 9104242.jpg (470x970, 239K)

Ah, I see you added the "gently" to make it wholesome

Attached: 1554378178837.jpg (1358x1920, 467K)

Why do the nips call roadrunner "Goma-chan"?

It's been 6 years since I drew something so I'll start drawing Goma-chan in the scenarios that the other user wrote.

They don't. But goma is the shortening of gomasuri which means ass-kisser. The original meme was Gomasuri Kusobird.

We're gonna say the N word!

Attached: 73397151_p0.jpg (1403x992, 267K)

for this comic
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3429706

thanks, Wolf sensei!

Attached: DypY-KZVsAAF7ht.png (700x700, 144K)

I wish I could be like Wolf. I also wish that I had a tablet or a scanner.

I'll still call her Shit Bird

cursed

I guess someone was shitposting on futaba from an ip that belongs to TV Tokyo.

Took long enough for someone to make this joke nanoda.

Wolf is a hardened killer!

Attached: counters.png (596x648, 300K)

And yet all the KF wolfs are idiots.

Anyone has that FotnS edit with dog?

Humans are the Gil of the setting?

What did they mean by "deal with"?

Attached: 8521936.jpg (1512x2102, 2.23M)

Then what? They kill the calves?

I got another box of wonky cg girls with YOUR name on em, marathon soon

Attached: dac72a406ab092a30fbb212db4a6c260.jpg (1487x887, 531K)

Will this be spoiler free? Also link please.

>American wolves are so weak they need Canadian wolves to do the job

The absolute state.

Attached: 1506155581282.png (1160x1200, 902K)

I havent seen past ep 3, the last stream was pretty spoiler free though.

cytu DOT be/r/kemonothon

Two of those wolves are actually American and returning after being rescued years ago.

Here's your (you).

Attached: 70966090_p0.jpg (1653x2448, 1.84M)

I'd like to see you try, bitches

Attached: moose.png (751x968, 556K)

do you think moose will let me touch her antlers?

Well, those are the same guys of genius ideas like the seiyuu shield or to indirectly blame Donbei and JRA of illegal activities on one of their PR documents.

Now I am thinking that the supposed TV Tokyo shitposter does not know what the fuck is an IP address or a VPN or a proxy, so he can only fathom how to use Windows and Internet Explorer/Edge to shitpost on Futaba.
Also, it is something funny to see that Futaba is not blocked on that corporate net like you could expect on that sort of environment.

I want doggo to panic and beg for me to not leave her as I reassure to here that she should not panic and hug here tightly causing her to cry in relief. All in front of a husbando searching Thylacine.

My man, that IP shown on futaba is masked, only the first half is visible and the domain name is just a normal corporate ISP (which also provides prepaid mobile too for normal clients).
If you look at the DNS entries for tv-tokyo.co.jp, that IP range doesn't appear anywhere.

Moose is happy to let you admire her powerful physique.

Attached: 62391089_p0.png (919x1000, 642K)

Funny enough the episode 12th was released accidentally at roughly 3 PM on Amazon Prime Video, only to be taken down after 20 minutes, because its was originally scheduled at 10:15 PM.
Some hours after that leak and little before the TV broadcast of the episode, they streamed episodes 6-11 on Nicovideo and even though there was 100000 watchers, there was zero spoilers about the episode on the live comments of the stream.
So it seems the Kemurikusa fans are pretty great gentlemen when it comes to their own comrades.

That's reassuring, thanks for the trivia.

thanks moose sama!

Attached: 1555044327445.jpg (1536x2048, 397K)

Tatsuki brings out the best in people, sadly Kimura and co. brings out the worst.

*heems you*

Attached: 1555038404520.png (646x900, 251K)

yeah that's what I said

>male yuri faggotry
enormous yikes

Attached: 6749695.jpg (680x680, 356K)

That was comfy, thanks user.

Yes, it is like the director of the Nexon shorts, that guy was humble and paid his due respects to Tatsuki on Twitter, so the people gave him a free pass, meanwhile Kimura and co. have not been saints, so they have got got what they have sought.

MOOSE belongs on top.

Attached: 67707877_p3.jpg (1637x1158, 1.37M)

LION is topper than top.

Attached: lionmoosecensored.jpg (3026x2377, 1.49M)

Wrong

Attached: 66997981_p0.jpg (2800x2100, 868K)

Kemurikusa in 30 minutes, get in here

waaDOTai/oATi

Attached: 1493434463726.gif (244x211, 171K)

YES!

Desuuuuuuu

Attached: 70548296_p0.jpg (1200x1500, 817K)

Reminder that Arai-san is a miracle of the universe.

Attached: 21.jpg (1280x1861, 293K)

RIGHT

Attached: tiny moose BIG LION.jpg (599x505, 135K)

Nice heels.

Attached: 71922456_p10.jpg (600x888, 357K)

Check this one out though

Attached: two scoop LION.jpg (600x395, 112K)

OTP

Attached: __lion_and_moose_kemono_friends_drawn_by_oono_tsutomu__426efa774c663b3df8ae18e9c56e8ce1.jpg (2048x1854, 356K)

Its starting! Sugoi!

Golden finger?

Hmm?

Attached: three scoops.png (599x294, 217K)

KING OF THE JUNGLE

Attached: fat lion.jpg (574x178, 42K)

Sekiha Love Love Totsugeki

Lion cheating once again.

>Kemono ice cream...

Attached: milk.jpg (1200x984, 451K)

>Kemono Friends R
Is this in reference to Saber Marionette?

What's wrong with saying Kemono and thon directly afterwards?

No that's the rating.

Attached: DtBLpM0UcAAf1DX.jpg (2480x3300, 435K)

R minus how much is too much

Attached: 68657675_p1.jpg (902x1280, 500K)

Plan: Tell both Moose and Lion that the other is better at paizuri.

Dangerous.

This user is going to die.

This worked for Sanae and Reimu, but not here user

Nice
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34835084

It did go out with a bang. These threads the past 2 weeks are just the echos.

1. The IP range is exclusive to TV Tokyo
2. The domain name for mobile customers is different (vmobile.jp)

This shit is real and off the hook

Attached: 1555181467214.png (1400x2264, 647K)

Do the posts with that ID seem suspicious?

Attached: 1511673734454.png (400x300, 67K)

There were posts from that IP bragging about identifying the TV Tokyo employee who's been leaking inside info to Futaba, which in turn just confirmed all of the leaks.

What leaks?

As far as I know there haven't been any? Weird.

I'm so depressed that I'm going to read the Nexon game's story. It surely can't worse than KF2.
youtu.be/qCzBFpIVSaQ

>we will never get Cerval playing pirate animated

>we will never get aardwolf covering herself in ketchup animated
why even live bros

Do 2chan people actually look at our threads?

youtube.com/watch?v=aUJAmNIbqz0

Mostly stuff about Hosoya. The biggest leaks are

1. Hosoya got in shit due to multiple calls/e-mails complaining about KF2, and because he made that tweet insulting KF1 fans. He's pretty much been put on lockdown, and his fate will be decided at a stockholder's meeting in June, but he's being protected by higher ups and will probably get off the hook.
2. The infamous 氷村ふぁねる slander account is confirmed to be an in-house job, but they haven't identified who it is yet. It's likely either Hosoya himself or one of his subordinates. On a separate note, the creator of Tohoku Zunko is preparing to file a lawsuit against 氷村ふぁねる.
3. There's been some casting couch shit going on.
4. Hosoya depises Fukuhara for a number of reasons, like protecting the voice actresses so they wouldn't be preyed on by staff members

Not usually. And why would they when 99.9% of the content is just stolen from Japan anyways?

Goddamn, that's scary.

Apparently there's been some death threats against Tatsuki on 2ch/5ch. Saying that he will be killed by Yakuza by the end of the month.

It all sounds stupid but, apparently, something might be true after all.
5ch is full of shitposters.

That's likely just some idiot trying to get in on the drama. People already reported him to the police.

imagine the fucking chaos on twitter if tatsuki gets killed or disappears

Attached: 1554872189134.jpg (2048x1448, 232K)

So wait did Cerval actually die to seal the volcano the first time in the games or is that just some fan thing?

>Hosoya despises Fukuhara for a number of reasons, like protecting the voice actresses so they wouldn't be preyed on by staff members
Everything that comes out about Fukuhara just makes me like him more. Well, if this is true.

It was mentioned in the KF parco art exhibit back in 2017. There was also a note saying that it might not be canon for the anime, keep in mind this was before all the 9/25 mess.

I know he was super pissed when some tabloid tried to stalk Saki Ono a few weeks after 9/25.

>On a separate note, the creator of Tohoku Zunko is preparing to file a lawsuit against 氷村ふぁねる.

Why?

>so they wouldn't be preyed on by staff members
More like whored out by the suits

Attached: file.png (633x960, 881K)

I wonder why season 2 could not of been about the disaster instead.
Honestly I think it it would of been more interesting and avoided a lot of the hate.

Sounds like a cool guy for sure.

You are now Hosoya, you can fug any VA you want. Which one do you go for first

cease harassing the bovines!

We will never get drunk Arai-san washing Fennec(Fennec liked it) animated.

I'd dress them up at Tatsuki

*as
Fuck

most of them are ugly as fuck but mewhan is kinda cute, i'd fuck her

Attached: fuckingretard.png (872x897, 798K)

I'd go for Saki Ono's Ono's

Attached: 1491012419335.jpg (480x477, 29K)

I have so many ideas.
If I fuck Serval she needs to say "sugoi" everytime my balls bounce from her ass or if I fuck Arai-san, Fennec needs to be on the same room and she will only be allowed to watch.

But then I can also have an orgy with the PPP and I need to make sure that Hululu is crying while looking at a picture frame of Grape-kun.

Attached: delete.jpg (1173x1431, 135K)

I was getting mad but that sounds about right for Hosoya.

Attached: 1553868195442.png (622x1683, 473K)

Hosoya turned out to be massive creep, he seemed pretty decent prior to 9/25 but I guess he was hiding his true colors.

I can imagine forcing Kaban to wear a Love Live outfit and do strip dance for me or in front of the new producers and directors from KF2, film the entire casting couch of the birds of paradise, have the owls drink and eat food covered with my cum and of course I'll fuck the dog va's while she wears a dog maid outfit.

JUSTICE for my dog nigga.

oh no! a plane crashed into the building killing everyone except the VA's

Attached: 1555181343343.jpg (800x742, 518K)

>a friend of culture

Attached: 1511365128912.jpg (800x1200, 281K)

Attached: 5d55b6df-s.jpg (480x640, 55K)