JOJO

Post Doppio

Attached: 15549992106.png (912x597, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8pmsYxJdSnc
youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw
twitter.com/RottenTomatoes/status/1116750523309252611?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo
youtube.com/watch?v=pICYD8hb63c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1542151486713.jpg (1000x669, 387K)

I want to rape Doppio while he cries!

Attached: 1555091305313.jpg (997x805, 79K)

>color change that's meant to imply there were two personalities in the baby
>the eyes change to red instead of green
Not sure if some colorblind dude at DP fucked up or not.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.55.jpg (1280x720, 391K)

as an anime-only, doppio is fucking hilarious

anime only here, without spoiling too much who is risotto and has doppio created double personality to hide to people that hes the boss?

>wanted kc vs metallica to be animated since forever
>it actually happens
>its 100% perfect
>it doesnt feel real
>nothing feels real

Attached: D398SG1UcAAqYsD.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

Attached: Doppio.png (1366x768, 1.84M)

risotto is the leader of the hitmen, the double personality existed before he was the boss.

I'll never understand anime onlies that come into these threads expecting not to get spoiled. Wait until the next episode or read the manga.

Arthetero here I'm gonna draw Doppio and nothing else tonight, how should I draw him?

Attached: unknown.png (960x540, 884K)

I am not ashamed to admit that I get extremely horny whenever Risotto is talking.

Attached: 1544200673601.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

he's the best thing about part 5
risotto is a la squadra member. he was kept on a tight leash and hated the boss for doing that

Attached: 1547681595085.jpg (1366x768, 148K)

>risotto is the leader of the hitmen
basically a group that wants to kill the boss too?

Bakari! BEEEEP! Moshi moshi?!

Dumb speedwatcher. There were 3 personalities inside: Doppio, Diavolo and Risotto. The latter eventually escaped but wants to kill Doppio/Diavolo so he gains full control over them.

>the episode was a 10/10
Thank you based DaviDPro!

Attached: it is beatiful indeed.jpg (370x390, 33K)

Wearing suspenders without a shirt.

its the villains from the beginning that had two members killed by the boss

>Doppio asks Donatella out
>Diavolo takes over when they reach the bedroom and ejaculates in her
Chad Bossu

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.27.jpg (1280x720, 489K)

Dadoppio taking care of Trish

I already know but thanks to show that you are a piece of shit
want me to tell you why your parents secrelty hates you and you will never find a gf that loves you irl?

Oh her eyes are blue. So Trish got her eyes from Diavolo.

Basically

>Diavolo and Doppio are like twins in the same body. Their mother was pregnant for 2 years. That is why Doppio means double
>Both are the original
>At first, Doppio was the dominant personality, but over the years Diavolo took control
>Diavolo knows Donatella
>Diavolo has a daughter with her (Diavolo was her father because they have the same green eyes and their stands are similar)
>Diavolo becomes completely the dominant personality

I am right?

Attached: D399PWmU4AA4YSh.jpg (1144x648, 73K)

>ywn cuck yourself with your own girl

Nigga did you not see shadow Bossu's green eyes way back in episode 21

>Risotto is the leader of La Squadra Esecuzioni (the same group that Proscuttio, Pesci, Ghiaccio, etc. were members of)
>It's implied that Doppio and the Boss are 2 separate souls inhabiting the same body

They are two souls in one body

Attached: 1553993982371.jpg (1280x406, 191K)

No I mean this confirms it.

I feel bad for you. You tried your best to spoil, but I dont actually believe you so it doesnt matter.

This episode was devilish.

he's pretty hot, aint he?

Diavolo literally means devil. I don't see a problem there. Might be the moment he awakened

Yeah. And Diavolo is most likely born evil since he's analogous to the Antichrist (immaculate conception, name is Devil)

Attached: 1555090051770.jpg (1784x2066, 938K)

>nails pierce his cheek
>it's completely fine afterwards

duruururururuurru
dururururuururururu
duruururuurururuurur

PICK UP THE PHONE CUNTS!

Attached: DUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png (689x651, 754K)

It's actually pretty sad. Doppio never heard from Donatella again, didn't realize that he had a daughter and died thinking that Diavolo really cared about him

So the one who fucked her mother is actually Satan himself?

youtu.be/8pmsYxJdSnc

What do you think caused to awaken to her exhibitionist urges?

Attached: 1552904062265.jpg (1920x2858, 1.12M)

I don't get how people can be this stupid after King Crimson's power has been explained in the anime.

King Crimson attacks in erased time multiple times. It's how he cuts off Trish's hand in the elevator and how he does the same to the fortuneteller.

There is no source that states that he can't attack in erased time. You can tell someone is a stupid wikifag when they say he can't attack during erased time when he does so several times.

Not like you'd see the wounds from those tiny nails when his entire cheek is covered in blood

Judas Priest stand when?

Attached: 1554061066438.png (1000x1146, 744K)

>they split up the doppio vs risotto fight into two parts
why

Attached: 1553272124934.jpg (300x300, 64K)

I preferred Doppio being a trauma-induced personality that's a snapshot of his youth and former innocence desu

Better explains why he didn't age and makes it seem more like a mental illness than some supernatural evil thing

is there a mega/archive of the OST vol.2?

For real I am serious, how the fuck does King Crimson work?

Diavolo did care about him, but Doppio wasn't a faggot and wanted pussy

I haven even watched the episode but your posts make me so happy.
Based jojo friday with my jojo friends.

Like one of your French girls.

Attached: Doppio Hair.webm (720x441, 2.97M)

There was always a supernatural element to it. If anything, the way they handled Doppio ringing makes him seem even more mentally unstable

So what is his other split personality? Did King Crimson take over because Diavolo is more like King Crimson than Doppio

Fuck off Trishitter.

>Doppio is cuter than Trish

Attached: IMG_20190412_121252.jpg (640x648, 112K)

because its eight chapters long?

>Gay Priest had White Snake instead of Judas Priest

Wasted potential.

I want to hug Doppio
I want to kiss Doppio
I want to marry Doppio
I WANT TO FUCK DOPPIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there were a lot of slideshow moments this episode.
hopefully saving it up for the fight itself

>Diavolo loves Doppio
>Doppio tells him he's not gay
>Diavolo hatefucks Donatella
Canon.

based hairposter

GIO
GIO

doppio,abbacchio,narancia, bruno die

the hitmen were the guys chasing after giorno and the gang for all those episodes. carrot dude, freeze man, dude who turns people old, etc

I want him to grow razorblades in my foreskin

approaching abbacchio and moody blues from behind

Sex with Doppio

I'm glad I get to experience this with you fellow anons.

That would've been perfect.

Attached: 1545120623582.png (800x605, 658K)

This desu.

I'm curious how canon the anime can even be considered though. Does DP consult with Araki before they make anime original content that may change interpretations of the original story?

Attached: 1550756101792.png (398x408, 319K)

based as always

Maybe my expectations were too high but I'm disappointed with this episode.

Attached: Nero.jpg (516x1157, 205K)

based. I got horny when I saw Kars too desu

Why?

Attached: 1524972872569.jpg (486x659, 39K)

Calm down Donatella

literally how? it was 11/10.

I demand Doppio dad fanart

Reminder

Attached: Przechwytywanie.png (528x40, 3K)

Original personality: Doppio
Trish dad: Diavolo

araki probably misread that as 40

wait so did they actually made some shit up in anime that wasnt in the manga?

Why did diavolo fuck a woman then

Araki clearly took some inspiration from The Omen, Diavolo is the antichrist.

Why didn't they animate his ass getting bigger

Attached: bossu after 2 year ppl.png (532x614, 614K)

bruno already dead nice try incel

There was always 2 personalities

why the fuck hitmen boss wants now to kill the boss

He's right you know

Why is Diavolo such a cunt to Doppio

STAND UP
JOIN US
MODERN CRUSADERS ALIVE
WE HAVE THE POWER
TO FACE THE FUTURE
JUST FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHTS

EST AFFECTUS
ET DEFECTUS
SEMPER IN ANGARIA

Attached: 1496239673311.gif (202x258, 1007K)

I'm glad we can finally stop having the argument on whether Doppio or Diavolo is the original personality because the anime makes it clear its more like Donatella was pregnant with two children but only one came out.

because he got his friends killed?

Have you already completely forgotten what happened prior in the series?

diavolo was horny
yes but Doppio is the original, then Diavolo

moshi moshi? hai. doppio-desu~~

Attached: mpv-shot0008.jpg (447x607, 72K)

explain his fight against polnareff then

Based

He saved Doppio from getting molested twice

i mean its the giornos team that killed the hitmen not the boss, why suddenly wanting to betray the mafia

Based DP proving once again they cater only to breast overlords

you have to actually watch the anime so you can call yourself anime only fag. risotto is not a new character

He doesn't care about him

are you retarded? they stated it explicitly earlier on that they wanted to betray the gang from the start

the hitmen were their own organization before being integrated into passione
however they were getting fewer jobs and less money
so internally, they decided to start investigating the boss
the guy they sent got chopped up into pieces and mailed back to them
so from there they got angry and were fully dedicated to killing the boss
they found out about trish, and that's why boss wanted trish transported to him, so he could kill her
giorno and gang didn't know about the killing part, just that they were to protect her against a gang of hitmen
so essentially boss got members of passsione, specifically bruno's gang, to wipe out the hitmen crew
risotto is the leader of the hitmen and he has finally personally come to kill the boss himself

bro, they were looking for trish in order to betray the boss in the first place, the gang was protecting her.

Doppio sounds like Johnny

tururururururururu
gachi~
boop :3

t. time traveler

NEXT WEEK

Attached: 2a17c1c6-1405-4440-a62b-b9e6ec3d1e5d.png (550x550, 220K)

VAs are different

the boss is so smart actually

GANGSTAR

Attached: 1550423654561.png (1308x1156, 1.09M)

Attached: He'll wake up any moment now.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Can someone explain to me how the fuck the mum ended up under that house? Why did Diavolo kill the preist? Was it because he saw his face or what?

Psst, hey guys, check this out
Stone Ocean

saaaame
>>>/gas chamber/

If the Boss' backstory came off like something from an antichrist movie and you didn't understand it, good, that's what Araki wanted.

Based Little Feet Requiem making Abbacchio big

I liked Stone Ocean, but I liked part 7 even more

Attached: 1554487968330.png (581x819, 175K)

>He isn't filled with a pound or more of iron

Holy fuck you s*yboys

Why did he bury his mom

Attached: mpv-shot0009.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Attached: 1433910610809.jpg (500x500, 52K)

ask araki because its never explained

His mom most likely went to met him at some point and Diavolo went apeshit, He killed the priest because he just found out that his son was a pshyco hiding a woman under the floor.

Cause he's the Antichrist

>Doppio! Pay no attention to how he can manifest needles under your skin! He was probably bluffing!

Attached: 5.jpg (376x321, 99K)

Considering how zey react whenever someone knows about them, his mom probably confronted zem and she was silenced.

>vampire
>aztec gods
>God
>killer
>devil
>priest
>president of the United States

Morioh is the shit end of the stick in the saga so 8 is getting shit villain.

Have you fags apologized to Soma Saito yet

going to the donut shop, anyone want me to get them anything?

Attached: fAUf6tE.jpg (2080x1440, 937K)

>Males of average height have about 4 grams of iron in their body, females about 3.5 grams; children will usually have 3 grams or less.

How many more "please explain this mysterious plot point like I'm a baby" posts are we getting this week? Multiple explanations are actually interesting for this character so go fucking wild

Attached: 659875908.jpg (73x95, 4K)

maybe his stand does some low-level manipulation with neutrons and protons and shit?

Jojo characters spew out buckets of blood all the time, it's a fucking comic. Who cares.

>Diavolo's back today
>Garou's back next week
It's a great time to be a back fag

two orders of anasui, please

Attached: 32722608_p29.jpg (900x900, 189K)

No. exactly why?

As soon as I read Heavy Weather and got to the point where Jolyne, while turning into a snail due to subliminal messaging, fights the Miami Dolphins, I couldn't take it anymore. My suspension of disbelief was already straining from the Green Baby, but that was fucking ridiculous.

Has Ween ever been referenced by Araki

Attached: 1509337156904.png (674x666, 461K)

i used to think that he was the ugliest la squadra member but now i think that he’s one of the hottest

>man, I wish I had a gun.

>My suspension of disbelief
fuck off faggot

i lol'd

Did they just spoil everything about diavolo = doppio with the baby scene?
I thought it was supposed to be some kind of mystery...

why did he seem like he had 3 personalities (innocent clueless retard Doppio, crazy mafia Doppio and Bossu)? it's been a while since I've read the manga but I didn't remember it like that.

will the BD save the art in this episode?

ugliest episode so far

Based post more

it's revealed right away in the manga, dipshit.

im pretty sure that doppio being angry is just diavolo manifesting himself without taking control

Reminder that this episode ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED anime onlies.

I wonder what they think about it.

>I thought it was supposed to be some kind of mystery...
you thought wrong

I fucking missed Araki's donuts. Any chances that we'll get a donut in part 8 at this point?

*RING RING RING*

Attached: bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Can someone please make a webm of King Crimson BTFOing the fortune teller?

>ugliest episode so far

Attached: 1526644515116.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

You're clearly the type of contrarian faggot who is never satisfied with anything in life. Die miserable

Risotto is top 5 hottest jojo character

I'm sure they didn't show anything about doppio's look. just pure narration style.

Tsurugi is a great villain, what are you talking about?

>This is the power of my stand: PDL [Paradise by the Dashboard Light]
>it causes my sperm to go dormant for up to one year so I can have unprotected sex with women while still having enough time to get out of town before they start showing signs of pregnancy!
>My mates think I'm shooting blanks when I'm really laying down some landmines!

youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

Attached: meat-loaf-paradise-by-the-dashboard-light-epic-3.jpg (800x800, 104K)

Might have something to do with two of their members brutally murdered by the boss for trying to look into his identity.

Diavolo backstory was revealed when Doppio was introduced, you see Doppio switching to Diavolo with the fortuneteller part and Doppio comunicates with the boss using frogs/toys while making crazy faces.
It wasn't supposed to be a mistery.

Not at all. Pay attention, Diavolo himself said that he was going to Sardinia. Doppio literally has to be Diavolo anyway because no one else on the boss' crew was going there.

The Doppio -> Diavolo transition was fucking nuts.

Attached: 1526588646483.jpg (640x232, 11K)

Moshi moshi~ bossu

It would be too powerful.

There is a panel showing the young boss from the back and he's clearly Doppio.

>Thinking Kira is bad
Shit taste

『Japanese Cowboy』wouldve made a sick SBR stand

Judging by what the mangafags were saying, I always imagined that Doppio being Diavolo remained as a secret to the reader until the actual proper Diavolo reveal. Just showing Doppio as a weirdo who hears bosses orders through items through some ability. So I'm kinda surprised they just flat out reveal it at the very start. Not that I would know how to prolong that further than the Risotto fight anyway I guess.

Kek

KINO chapter
> Risotto voice
Pure KINO

The conscious King Crimson inside of erased time never attacked Trish and the elevator.
When time is erased, the results still remain. Thus, even though the final KC repositions himself, the actions that he WOULD have taken had time not been erased still occur. Diavolo had full intent to take Trish, so he just skipped forward in time to enjoy the result with no risk to himself from a counterattack by Bucellati.

Anime only here. What the fuck happened in this episode? Is Doppio and the boss like the bad guy from SPLIT? Why didn't he kill the kid? Why didn't he kill the Sephiroth guy? Why didn't the Sephiroth guy kill him if he said he knew how to kill him? Why doesn't the boss know his powers? Why didn't L'il Bomber attack them? Why doesn't the boss just cancel out Doppio's injuries?

This entire fight looks like retarded convoluted make-work mess. I hope Giorno appears next episode and beats then both.

Just as I predicted

this

What the fuck. How did I not remember the whole Diavolo+Doppi and fortune teller shit in the manga? it's so obvious now. I have the same reaction as this guy

We didn't see his real face until the Colosseum.

What exactly is the rationale for this idea instead of the other? I read the manga but I don't remember there being anymore explanation to the sewed up mom and all of that shit than what we got here.

Dumb Giornofag

Killer Queen already touched your post

Attached: KIRAQUEEN.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>I always imagined that Doppio being Diavolo remained as a secret to the reader
You literally see in one panel that "Diavolo" looks like Doppio and Doppio changing personalitties in the same chapter.

cont. my earliest memory of Doppio is when he got duped by the taxi driver. Wasn't that his first ever screen time?

I can't wait to hear all the fat black man theories about this on youtube.

>Anime only here
Go back, faggot.

la creatura

>Lil bomber
Dumb anime only

It's a fucking stand retards. The majority of the razor blades is made up of his stand, they just need a little bit to form.

Attached: 18679543.png (600x420, 369K)

Trish cuddling daddy Doppio

Not sure I like having the flashback before Doppio is introduced. The stuff with the taxi driver also seemed to go way too quickly and seemed sloppily put together. Other than that good episode.

I'm not sure which is worse, speedreaders or animeonlies. Either way you need to go back.

>Throat razorblades
>Mouth/face needles
>Acts perfectly fine afterward
This is just silly.

Attached: Cx3X5AJUoAAlkH7.jpg (768x558, 74K)

Moshi moshi~ boggu

>t. Araki apologist

Eat shit faggot.

>Why doesn't the boss know his powers?

Good point, to be desu h

but only Doppio wanted to kill the taxi driver, Bossu had to convince not to do it

This.

That's just the blood loss talking, Doppio.

This.

Metallica not killing Doppio is fucking retarded

why do crazy diamond and the world look similar

Why did they change Diavolo's birth year

Attached: sup.gif (540x298, 2.97M)

Diavolo is crazy and wants to kill his daughter just because she might give clues of his past.
Her mother knew where he was and probably wanted to met him at some point, Diavolo is the most likely person to take the "you're adopted and i was in prison" in a bad way (And unironically, he's probably the antichrist).
Connect the dots.

Why the fuck the boss need to be around 2M close to use his ability
Can't he just erase time while getting close to him???

Attached: 1554406602256.png (580x580, 305K)

Did you not watch the previous episodes? Risotto was shown to be the leader of the Assassination Squad multiple times.

But yes, that's basically the gist of Doppio.

Dumb anime onlies.

i always felt that this fight was really overrated. its just stupid moat of the times.
thankfully, a top 5 jojo fight of all times comes after this one, so it will all be sorted out in the end.

Doppio has more balls than you user. Doppio.

Retard Araki apologist

>Does DP consult with Araki

yes they do

>I hope Giorno appears next episode and beats then both.
BASED Giornochad

BUT WHO WAS PHONE?

why is jotaro and dio able to fly during their fight?
does araki have an explanation

This is explained later but doppio cant use the timeskip

No, I love this adaption but I felt that this episode was weak compared to last week. Don't be so rude.

Was that Doppio's VA as young Diavolo or not?

There come a point where it stops being wacky and surreal and just becomes flat out retarded

Trish's dad

It's [Stando Powa] nigga

Beautiful. Epitaph is best girl

Yes he does

Attached: Araki+on+his+poor+memory_529d86_6189560.jpg (900x2157, 253K)

in the manga, it is said the boss taakes 10 seconds to manifest himself fully. Maybe as a defense, he started transitioning but stopped after a while

>Throat razorblades
Both the needles and razors came from his mouth. It'll hurt like hell but not lethal.

I love how Risotto's like "Oh no, he's retarded." in response to this.

why the fuck did you make me read this

I remember in the OVA they show Star Platinum and The World kicking the ground for impulse. The anime just hams it the fuck up

Evidence for Doppio split personality with diavolo that developed:
>Diavolo is aware of doppio meanwhile doppio isn't aware of diavolo, implies that diavolo personality is the one created (DiD)

Evidence for dual souls, both originals:
>mother pregnant for double the time of a normal baby, implies there are 2 from the start
>(anime only) eye thing this episode implies both are present after birth
>Soul switch thing with scr is kinda obvious indicator of this
>not evidence to suggest heavy trauma to doppio to cause diavolo personality to manifest
>doppios virgin personality that would harm him is taken over by the chad diavolo who allows him to survive, hence he becomes the dominant one

anything else I missed?
doppio fags btfo

Characters survive and shrug off far worse.

Attached: 1520700644_giphy.gif (270x300, 750K)

Trish got a good number of her physical details from Diavolo.

Including her club foot.

There's only two personalities: Diavolo/King Crimson and Doppio/Epitaph.

Hot.

There's no sign that Doppio has any memories of Donatella, he doesn't seem to realise the siginificance of the building in the photo

>Wheather Report who looks like Abacchio punches through Anasui who looks like Diavolo
Why haven't I ever noticed that?

Post Doppio x Risotto you cunts. Or Risottl lewds. He hot.

trish, mista and giorno die

Yes.

mista and fugo checking out her tits

Doppio was 'never' fine

it annoys me how DP handles the iconic poses

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x2378, 1.57M)

>WR looks like Abbacchio
Wtf, Anasui looks like pink Abba

bossu is not as crazy or violent as mafia Doppio

or ken senpai. that nigger is autism overload

Unironically just because he thought it would be cool. Can almost respect something that earnest.

Doppio never really aged past 17-20, since Diavolo took control of his body at that age. Hence why Diavolo looks like he's in his 30's and all jacked up.

nice bait, but you need to go back

it looks great. ypu cant expect them to adapt absolutely EVERYTHING similarly to the manga.

Is this your first episode?

It's good because they don't detract from the tension of the scene. THAT Polnareff pose is fucking hilarious in the middle of a sob story which is ok for SDC but not for Vento Aureo

Fucking everyone is going to call young Diavolo Doppio now aren't they

Attached: x4.jpg (780x1200, 634K)

This

Looks like trash

I don't get it. Explain.

>Iron is one of the most common elements on earth and thus Metallica can also manipulate iron from the environment to form objects, such as forming knives from the iron within the earth and then hurling them at a target.

If you wanted to be autistic about this it's not hard to assume he gets iron from elsewhere too. It's a shonen manga though, you shouldn't care about this.

I think they did Doppio alright, I didn't expect the voice though and there was still quality faces, but that's to be expected. I still kind of prefer the manga's portrayal, or at least the feeling I got from it. I'm glad they really got Epitaph's manifestation right though, I think they knew how bad they would get shit on if they fucked that up.

nigga what the fuck

Attached: 1553886150978.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Attached: part 5 THAT MOMENT.jpg (378x602, 107K)

I think he means more how the entire pose isn't in one frame, which happened during that iconic walk segment where we see Grateful Dead for the first time as well.

Doppio, the Underboss, is The Boss. They are two separate personalities.

Attached: 1554506967039.jpg (960x960, 63K)

>YOOO WHAT THE FUCK THIS NIGGA GOT RAZERBLADES IN HE SKIN XD

even better

Because he's bad, very very bad

forget the needles, how is he even remotely 'fine' after throwing up razer blades? Swallowing a single razor is likely to mortally wound you before it makes it to your stomach

Hai, moshi moshi
Doppio desu

if this did happen what recon bullshit would Araki use to say its possible
>their was a third compartment in the coffin where the REAL dio was hiding

I'm glad they did it well enough

Trish would be the ideal cumdumpster to continue the bloodline, too bad Giorno is a massive faggot

Wait, good Trish porn? Is such a thing possible?

o-original?

How come Doppio didn't die at that very moment? The blades should've had sliced his throat internally and fucked up his breathing to death.

wtf doppio made me gay

What's his relationship to Trish anyway? If he felt she was a liability he could have killed her way before the assassins ever found out about her. He doesn't even need to personally kill her.

Attached: 44cec04b65a063e9c834d99eb35f385c.jpg (600x600, 43K)

the tradeoff with the anime is that you lose the detail and precision of the manga, but in return we see actual motion and hear god-like FX/music added into the mix

they did a fine job, and I can't wait for the next episode

>mfw DUU~DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU is finally animated
I've waited years for this moment.

Attached: 393905363302481930.gif (112x112, 128K)

>Thinking Kira is good
Shit taste

Attached: kinkshamed.jpg (500x499, 90K)

Attached: IMG_20190412_221802.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

Her split personality, Spezia Triplicare

Pretty weird the anime narrator didn't say Diavolo's name at that scene.
Can't blame anime only watchers, such is their life. I'm surprised if they haven't heard of, or even seen Diavolo long before part 5's anime started.
Jojo's anime only fans are a mystery, since it's so easy to spoil all the shit from all the parts on the internet. Even watching jojo discussions on youtube would eventually spoil them via recommendations.

is...he ok?

Attached: ddooooopio.png (662x808, 1.09M)

Arakis so cute

Just get me a handful of a quiet life.

Attached: 56B5BB3B-EA23-4DAF-A9DE-0A0D2B7FFACC.jpg (1080x1316, 581K)

More like Diavorelo am i right

Attached: gao is scares.png (307x296, 107K)

can't wait for that moment whendiavolo joins the gang to hunt down the REAL mafia boss

Attached: part 5 plot twist.png (1284x676, 914K)

>him and doppio look cuter and prettier than anime trish

whhyyyyy

I thought his lipstick from his Diavolo persona was black.

Imagine a Jojo thread without fags.
A man can dream.

I'm still working on my folder. Twitter is a bitch to find artists.

Attached: D344UeFUcAAnSnH.png (500x500, 283K)

Attached: kirajjl.png (300x300, 153K)

It's a great feeling, isn't it?

It's not real, retard. Go back.

now THIS is based

Attached: the_chad_pose.jpg (1897x1079, 871K)

die.

how? i mean i can get why, last fight was great and this one was mostly exposition, but how are you disapointed? it was a perfect adaptation and the faight hadnt ended yet

Attached: ca9fdfdd80b34fc7774f05bf4a802cca.png (2480x3507, 3.27M)

wtf is that the boss? why is he with them?

i unironically want to get fit just to pose like that

I think this is what I'm just going to have to settle with. The adaption is an interpretation, and it doesn't make the manga disappear. It's nice just to see more content around it.

No after DIO was burnt to ashes by the sun in part 3 pucci went searching for the ash. Collected all of it and reincarnated DIO. Only for him to track down his son via infiltrating the speedwagon foundation and following Koichi.

Why do people get to nitpicky about Jojo 5 parts in, do you think Araki gives a shit. Throwing up razor blades is striking imagery, that's what matters.

Because DIO's body is Jonathan's body and Josuke is Jonathan's great-grandson

What's stopping you? You can do it.

so was abbacchio"'s in the manga, but we'll have to wait and see. though red is more gay than required

WHERE IS THE PHOTO?

a certain Stand switches their souls into different bodies

the real boss fooled diavolo into thinking he was the boss

babies are usually born with eye colours that change over time

they team up to defeat DIO, that was reborn.

Ok Yea Forums, if you could have ONE (Una) stand. What would it be?
I'm a sucker for time stopping. Imagine the fun/possibilities

Attached: The_World_DIO.png (540x694, 720K)

As soon as the name Diavolo is dropped half the animeonlies will be like
>wait, THAT guy?

Dio had his cells stored and was cloned by speedwagon foundation

Attached: 1541199724192.jpg (400x400, 59K)

because their souls swap bodies because of a big funny that happens later

im editing images

fuck ive been waiting for this

Attached: mem.png (1139x1018, 373K)

I love cats

Attached: 1294562857.gif (500x281, 1.84M)

You'll see user. Lets just say it's a silver lining

Attached: 1555037943589.png (1200x675, 971K)

?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.28_[2019.04. (1333x1490, 604K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.04_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 99K)

D4C seems insanely fun.

Diavolo isnt the real boss

thanks user. just need to cut the carbs and sugar from my diet before going to the gym. poor diet is my weakness.

>mfw they showed the needles and razor blades spill out in its gory entirety
I thought for sure we'd be seeing black spots everywhere

Attached: 1543608205134.jpg (420x500, 134K)

here is an edited pic, more akin to the manga

Attached: toruroru.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

NO ONE can answer this! Not even Araki!

I would want Le World so I can shout out le funny Dio phrases! Ebin XD

redpill me on doppio

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2019.04. (1920x1080, 295K)

It's gonna be weird having Abba in the opening for like 10 episodes after his death

Attached: 23132.jpg (562x519, 32K)

The World as well.
but Mandom would also be cool.

Spice Girl so I could have a cute girl with me all the time who is nice to me and says encouraging things

either crazy diamond or bad company
there are way too many fun stands to choose from

Why is Diavolo's hair always covered in shit? Like I get that you like sitting naked on the ground muttering about how much you hate people looking at you but just take a shower nigga

>liking time stop means im an epic animeonly dio worshipping memefag
Fuck off pucci

This looks retarded out of context.

Doppio forgot

>what is perspective

Doppio would be smaller if he were close enough

They did Mr. Flattop's sleepytime shuffle

Attached: laugh rondos.gif (315x242, 3.44M)

is joseph dead in stone ocean?

Much better.

Attached: DiavoloProfile.png (463x841, 986K)

ummm Heavens Door is OP I'll take that

Attached: 1527287796493.png (517x80, 4K)

I keep forgetting that he's the boss of a (now defunct) gang of assassins and would thus have experience sneaking up on people.

Attached: Emo Attack.gif (474x266, 2.86M)

Foot

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.46_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 58K)

And in context.

Made me laugh

Attached: 7658.jpg (683x389, 46K)

Achtung Baby

He's gay.

>Doppio puking out thousands of tiny spiders instead

Now there's another form of horror.

Hey Ya

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (564x853, 1.14M)

Why?

All of her character traits are pulled straight from Trish

Lolwut

why abdul never left
sure he wasn't really dead but anime onlys wouldn't have known that

If you wanna include Light Novels then i'd pick Voodoo Child just to fuck with people, otherwise Pearl Jam would be nice

How do you guys feel about the change of having the origin of Doppio/Diavolo here rather than later on?

I feel like it made the whole thing a bit too easy to figure out. I remember when I read the manga I didn't know for sure what the fuck was going on with Doppio and Diavolo's relationship (like, it was obvious they were the same person but not clear how it was working), but with how they did it here it feels really obvious.

Is that just cause I already know or did the changes actually spell it out more?

Attached: 1552960327662.gif (320x180, 910K)

Honestly either
Sex Pistols
Crazy Diamond
Tusk
Echos
Soft & Wet
Diver Down
Weather Report

What would you eat Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190412_222644.jpg (1212x1714, 403K)

Yeah but part 3 is shit

Guys who smell are the best.
Have women lost all taste in men at this point?

>Diavolo's face

Poor bastard was stuck in that hell for two years.

Doppio in the manga felt much more innocent and bumbling, it was fun. Here he seems much more on-the-ball and attentive. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I'd pick this pretty useful and criminally underrated stand.

Attached: KraftWork.png (533x690, 1017K)

Kono le Dio da :DDD

Or drink?

Attached: IMG_20190412_222646.jpg (1212x1714, 336K)

Whos Dumber Narancia or Okuyasu

Attached: 1542404475486.jpg (444x481, 62K)

She's her mom.

You can watch reactions on YouTube

that makes sense given that she raised her.

it's exactly like in the manga. What is your problem?

better then the part we are in now

Didn't he phone the gang that Bruno and Giorno betrayed them? He's the boss' right hand man so sure he'd be hot shit at times.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm a lot more picky about this part though, since it's my favorite of part 5. I sort of wish they put the past later, but hopefully the effect is still the same for animeonlys.

D4C so I can fuck myself

Attached: 1520568121921.png (540x468, 375K)

>now Trish, remember to hate smelly men and anything that isn't beautiful and only drink French water

Attached: 15539737485.png (337x337, 226K)

Doppio looked younger in the manga

Okuyasu. Narancia may be slow at times, but he's shown he can make a quick plan.

cheese tea because i'm intrigued by the taste

>your mother's mannerisms and favorite foods are genetic and passed down
I know someone else who got his ideology from his dad.

Attached: powa, more powa.png (482x323, 237K)

mista shortcake looks nice
narancia orange and apple juice

I have a really bad memory, so Moody Blues would be perfect for me.

>over $10 for those meagre amounts of ham and salmon

Wtf?!

Venice

I just thought about something funny to do with it
>lock a chair in midair
>sit on it and shitpost the day away
>release ability
>chair flies to space

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SPEEDWATCH A SERIES
I UNDERSTAND SPEEDREADING BUT IN AN ANIME THE INFORMATION IS PRESENTED TO YOU IN A TIMED FASHION SO IT SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THIS LITTLE COMPREHENSION OUT OF IT
AND YET PEOPLE STILL MANAGE TO DO IT SOMEHOW
THIS SHIT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF KUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Ghiaccio.png (350x322, 160K)

Attached: nero.gif (540x303, 2.92M)

>Mista cake has 4 strawberries

I though he dropped down posing like that. Kinda funny with him just standing there.

>Jotaro actually missed one of DIO's fingers which over the course of the years regenerated back to a full body

What the fuck was wrong with the backgrounds in this episode?

Attached: wtf.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

I believe it, my older brother is a carbon copy of my dad, they always order the same shit when we go out to eat and they react to things the same way.

Maybe he just had it on in the background while doing other stuff looking over at the subtitles once every five minutes or something. Otherwise I have no idea how anyone can be this clueless while still supposedly having watched

>befriend your dad's human side
>human side still betrays you and your uncle for another shot at ULTIMATE POWER

God damn it.

Attached: 1551619453355.png (1411x767, 1.25M)

black hole-chan is over there

Anime-only fag here, should I start reading Part 6 when Part 5 anime ends or should I start reading Part 5 from where the anime ended now

Attached: wtf2.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

he also born with eyes open, without crying

anime made diavolo being antichrist canon

I get that the pink hair is kind of a dead give away, but putting the flashback before Doppio's introduction kinda ruins his introduction a bit.

Attached: 1488158119434.jpg (950x1160, 1.11M)

Shitty filtered photos from Sardinia.

Read it. I started reading part 5 right after part 4 ended and it was a great decision, I'm glad I did it.

twitter.com/RottenTomatoes/status/1116750523309252611?s=09

>"A new droid enters the Star Wars universe, BB-8's new friend, Dio"

My god he was born in a prison! Just like the big guy!

I ones knew a guy who would watch anime at a x2 speed like on YouTube I could not comprehend why he did this other then to piss me off

Not really

Attached: D39yH82UIAIeOz_.png (643x359, 192K)

Yeah I'm going to read it eventually but I'm just wondering if I should start right now from where the anime ended or start reading from Part 6 when the Part 5 anime ends

I always find shit like this incredibly cute and creative

Yes, the whole bit about the baby not crying and having it's eyes open since birth wasn't in the manga. You don't even get to see Baby Doppio.

Could Risotto beat Diavolo even without the Aerosmith asspull? The way the fight was framed it looked like Diavolo lucked out and Risotto almost had him... But once you analyze it, it was Doppio fighting most of the time not using the timeskip at all, and with the timeskip it kinda doesn't matter if Aerosmith was there or not, Diavolo could just punch him like a donut to win.

Maybe the razor blades can't be timeskipped? Risotto didn't try that at the very end and it could have worked. They come from within so there is nothing to dodge.

mista ichigo keki

I want to kiss Doppio

part 6 is great but slogs until they escape prison. read it

Attached: 1525321070347.png (618x217, 27K)

No, part 6 is awful, skip straight to part 7. Reddit said so.

Fuck the backstories holy fucking shit David. Ruined the pacing of the whole episode when we could have seen more of Metallica.

The worst part about this entire adaptation is the goddamn made up fucking backstories.

I wonder what do animeonlies think of Doppio
Anything fun or interesting?

Part 6 is a bit shit, it's probably the worst part to get introduced to the manga with. I'd say skip to part 7, at least at first.

Attached: 1466177486983.png (290x300, 32K)

*Diavolo

If you've been following part 5 as an animeonly, read part 6 when part 5 ends. Then carry on to Steel Ball Run. The only downside I've had is that sometimes the adaption doesn't meet up to my expectations, just because I enjoyed the manga so much, but the episodes are still good. Enjoy, user.

>diavolo went from NEET who create split personality to literal antichrist
What the fuck David

dont think about it its jojo, he could have used timeskip right away but didnt its just the usual araki writing that makes no internal sense.

>skipping parts
but why

The episode was good, but seriously what the fuck was up with the background art? That coastline during the scene with the cab driver and Risotto looked fucking awful, it was distracting

Yeah there was lots of DIO posting in the sticky on Yea Forums.

Doppio can't use timeskip you speedreader and Diavolo is hiding himself because he doesn't want to reveal his face to the guy looking for his face.

I still feel that there's a bit of a mystery element to it by way of red herrings. At first, it looks like Doppio is just Diavolo in disguise thanks to the fortune teller incident happening in very close proximity to the backstory dump. But then you get the bit with Doppio's phone calls, so maybe they're separate characters? And if not, what's their deal? Even if the payoff is, in typical Araki fashion for stuff he doesn't want his narrator to splurge on: Magical Realism.

Attached: Doppio's Bunny Phone.png (1280x1010, 364K)

Ignore these memesters
don't skip any parts.

If he's meant to be the antichrist, how come he doesn't even come close to accomplishing any of the shit the antichrist is supposed to or seems to have any plans or desire to? Everybody point and laugh at Satan for his incompetence while I snuggle this pure clueless boi.

Attached: 68950985_p0.jpg (500x524, 96K)

He didn't know about her until he investigated what the Hitman crew were doing. Once he realized that he might possibly have a daughter, he wanted her transported to him so that he could personally kill her if this was indeed the case. His paranoia would mean that he could never believe it if she was killed by someone that wasn't himself. He can't leave anything to chance, he must kill himself to ensure that he remains at the top, just as the Fortune teller said. Keeping his secret and killing to keep it secret is the only way.

So, which are you? Speedreader, or animeonly pretending that he's read the manga?

have a transparent doppio.

make some memes with it

Attached: doppio-transparent.png (1920x1080, 771K)

>Skip the part that literally resets the series hence why part 7 and 8 make so many references to past parts
Who would do this?

he's not the antichrist because jesus is only canon to the SBR universe. he just has thematic similarities, like how DIO is God.

because he's defeated by the son of god (Dio)

he could summon kc partially transformed as seen against fortune teller he doesn't even need to use time-skip to tear a hole in risotto during their first encounter

JoJo is fictional, retard.

Doppio is real and he is my best friend

For the last time, Epitaph is part of King Crimson, not a separate stand belonging to Doppio.

The reboot universe isn't the universe from the end of 6

Guys I think this Doppio dude might be the boss

>Who would do this?
Redditors.

So it was just Diavolo's autism but he had to come out at the very end because there was no choice...
That kinda takes away from the epicness, Araki should have let some bullets hit him in a leg or something with Risotto's last tactic of putting extra iron so he'd be a target. Bruno managed to touch Diavolo.

>JoJo is fictional, retard.
Unlike the antichrist?

KONO DIA DA XDD

>tfw they didn't censor it

Attached: D3-Q3aBXoAUmTu8.jpg (1199x992, 221K)

Satan underestimated the allure of Earthly experiences.

Sticky Fingers

I did this when tried watching Naruto like 4 years ago.

Around episode 60 I gave up and read the manga.

he was fully transformed then not partially.

diavolo would have no problems at all if he wasn't a mentally ill wreck, same as kira. that's why i like him though.

>Dio
>Bringing Sheev back
This new star wars movie looks like a total memefest

Nah, it's the blonde twink with donuts in his hair.

Part 5 chads can't stop winning

Attached: 1554820902062.png (923x1200, 1.43M)

Can't star wars just die already

It's a weird world dude. It somehow produced mutants like the Pillar Men. Not to mention all the aliens and ghosts. Diavolo might just be a literal freak of nature. Magic nature. Oh yeah, don't forget, there are mountain gods in this setting as well.

Disney owns it, it ain't going away.

I don't like doppio pink hair, it clashes badly with the sweater/shirt
Feels like they had the original colors planned but then realized it would be maybe too jarring to see the boss take his shirt off and change hair color?

I would be fine with it if they made the shirt have a pinkish hue or something, it looks weird

Attached: pDKHi0a.jpg (954x609, 68K)

Reminder that DIO basically got the arrows from him and part 3+ is his fault, He kills inocent people for nothing and is the reason of why there is so much murder and drugs on italy.

So one thing that still confuses me is for instance when Doppio is talking to Diavolo and Diavolo points out Risotto and Doppio recognizes him, but then when he gets off the phone and sees Risotto again he doesn't seem to know who he is. Or also those times where Doppio's eyes completely change and yet he still seems to be Doppio.

>lock a girl in midair with Kraft Work
>fuck her for a good 20 minutes
>release Kraft Work's effect to send her flying to the middle of the Sahara desert
The possibilities are endless

Attached: Kraftwerk4.jpg (427x579, 41K)

I think that the """new guy""" in Bruno's gang is the boss.

That's a good point actually. By proxy you could say his actions did lead to the universe reset in part 6.

You tell me. You seem to have some preconceived notion about what the antichrist is supposed to do.

So Abacchio dies next week and still hates Giorno? Come on Araki what the fuck

Attached: 1551461402608.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>He kills inocent people for nothing

You're actually wrong here, Diavolo is like the only villain to let people live if they really seem harmless to him. Every other villain except maybe Kars would have slaughtered that maid for example. Diavolo also suggests leaving the taxi drive alone, while Doppio wants to kill him. Funny.

hey ya because I have depression

>Stone Ocean ED
>Mr. Blue Sky

Downvoted. Use spoiler tags please.

Back when part 4 was airing I was watching someone react to the episode with Okuyasu's father and they were like "is it a zombie" and I was thinking "what? a zombie in jojo? What are you talking- oh wait"

Attached: 15541329999.gif (351x338, 1.2M)

My autistic OC stand.

Thanks, at least one not faggot response.

Nothing bad with that, Abbacchio just knows that Giorno is the worst jojo.

Is there's an alternative to Horrible subs for the last episode?
I want normal stand names

Can't disney just die already

Yikes! Just going to take a stab in the dark and say it was a nigger, right?

Thoughts on the changed order of Diavolo's flashback?
In the manga it's only shown right before the final battle. On one hand maybe it's better to get it out of the way here rather than break the pacing right before the showdown with Diavolo, which will also have the PolPol flashback on top. On the other, it ruins the surprise a bit when he snaps and kills the fortune teller. Also a bit nitpicky maybe, but I don't think they needed those extra scenes with Doppio and Trish's mom at all.

Attached: diavolo.png (322x783, 116K)

ventofisso actually.

I asked the same question and got called a brainlet and told to read the manga, but I still don't get it.

I think you mean Fly me to the Moon

post it

You just made me angry. So basically it's a TON of wasted potential on Araki's part? His infinite death always seemed unnecessary to me, I mean he's just a mafia boss the mafia kills people but it's kinda normal.
But it would absolutely work if we had some chapters of Giorno coming to terms with his DIO heritage and learned the whole story from fucking Polnareff, a Stardust crusader who casually was there and could have done a better job connecting both parts and setting up Diavolo as the truest baddest villain.

As Diavolo gets sent to oblivion have some spread page and dialogue showing he was the whole cause of everything happening with Stands in Egypt and Morioh and finish it with DIO's legacy being the one to finish things.
I mean that's what happened but Araki didn't focus on it at all, I even doubt he thought about how poetic it was.

The voice actors say the actual stand names, in English. Stop being so fucking autistic.

[telephone noises]

Attached: 1554910383782.png (1161x1080, 1008K)

Attached: YOOOOOO.png (238x141, 79K)

The Last in Line

>DIO basically got the arrows from him and part 3+ is his fault
Shit, you're right.
Diavolo is by proxy responsable of thousands of deaths thanks to stand users and the universe reset, He really is the antichirst.

you can easily edit subtitles for yourself

>Doppio and Trish's mom
>The one who took the picture was me
At least that was Diavolo.

based

>n word
cringe

>it would have worked if it was spelled out to the audience
>trying to make this about DIO's legacy when that's what Pucci is for anyway

Doppio is just playing dumb when risotto confronts him

>>>/reddit/

Exactly the same.
I guess Surface could also be used for the purpose tho

I know, and I read the manga. It doesn't bother me that much, but I'd still prefer it obviously.
you got a link?

This episode already reveals the secret so it's not a mystery.
There's no reason to hide it or delay itnymore, showing it early gives a lot more development to diavolo/doppio, makes his change and introduction make more sense and menacing while also making people start liking the character before the end
Something that's quite necessary for a character as underdeveloped as diavolo, a single pacing change makes his introduction all more menacing and interesting

Attached: 1535474002156.jpg (547x593, 75K)

I wondered if that was the case as well. I guess Trish's mom liked him going back and forth between beta bitch boy and jacked alpha psycho.

The new ED is great. I was just skipping the previous one.

>he goes to reddit too
double cringe

Basically yes, spell it to the audience if it's that fucking important. Have Pol and the gang freak out and say he's been responsible of the Stand craze in the world and make it seem more personal and related to other parts. The fact that I don't think of Diavolo as the ultimate baddy who caused everything is a miss on Arakis part.

>Ghiaccio mentions that reconstructing the photo from ash was an easy task
>we later discover that Dio's body was reconstructed from ash
>setup + payoff
I'm honestly surprised Araki didn't think of this.

King Crimson, Tusk or Heavens Door probably.

Attached: act 4.gif (378x213, 854K)

Sethan of course

I bet bossu took after and fucked her while forcing doppio to watch

Attached: 15538749009.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>Basically yes, spell it to the audience if it's that fucking important

It actually isn't at all.

>The fact that I don't think of Diavolo as the ultimate baddy who caused everything is a miss on Arakis part.

That role still goes to DIO. Diavolo just helped him get a stand, but he is nothing to the Joestar line.

I actually thought this wasn't bait until you made it too obvious with the final sentence.

>no u
Are you a nigger too? I understand, I'd be mad too.

It's in

Virtual Insanity

Doppio has a flat ass

Made in heaven so I become the flash and invincible just by going fast as fuck
until a dyke does an asspull at least

Attached: 1549781661034.jpg (378x378, 83K)

dis nigga

god stop I can only cringe so much

I'm sure that it was intentional, Araki has always treated Diavolo as the biggest evil in the series and he got the biggest punishment by far.
The problem is that is known that Araki was depressed around the end of VA and rushed things.

Not him but mine would be
>[Last Hurrah]
>When my stand touches somebody's forehead I gain full access to their genetic code and I have the ability to change it/remove parts of it/add new genes to it one ACTG at a time. Weakness is that I need to know how the gene I want to change/remove/add looks like so I don't accidentally do something wrong.
Basically Heaven's Door but with DNA instead of memories and the such.

Crazy Diamond because I'm always breaking shit
And also I like to cook, so being able to un-cook things if I fuck up somehow would be really useful
Basically all for the utility

is there anyone with big ass in the anime?

Attached: cygnus stand.png (1800x1370, 3.78M)

Attached: 1554728250158.jpg (439x387, 30K)

>spoilers in his own fucking thumbnail
reaction videos were a mistake

Yea Forumsnime incels hate him

>diavolo is the origin of everything
are you guys fucking dumb, what the fuck is wrong with you
did you completely missed part 1 and 2 and the point of the fucking series

Does anyone here unironically watch reaction videos? What is the point of them? Maybe I'm biased, but are they more than some guy sitting there making exaggerated faces and noises for 20 minutes straight?

t. loli/shotafag

I have a friend that watches 4 episodes of any anime at the same time and skips episodes that he thinks he knows what's going to happen in.

Without diavolo DIO wouldnt have gotten a stand

my autistic oc stand is better

Attached: bodysnatchers.jpg (3000x2000, 816K)

What the fuck are you on about, spergie

ocean man

They clearly said "Diavolo is responsable for part 3+" and "the stand craze around the world"

>The universe got reset in Part 6 because of Part 3
>but Part 3 happened because Diavolo in Part 5 sold stand arrows
>but Part 3 also happened because Dio became a vampire in Part 1
>but Dio became a vampire in Part 1 because of the Pillar Men in Part 2
so, Kars was behind everything?

are there any good jojo reaction channels, or reaction channels in general...

thats pretty fucking good design for an OC stand user. What does it do? Gives me a Dimentio/Joker (Persona 2) vibe

I do, but not that guy. I don't know, I kind of like seeing animeonlys react to cool things that happen, and it feels good to watch things with people.

Should they have kept Giorno's suit blue instead of pink ?

DIO, Kira, Pucci and everybody in part 3,4,5 and 6.

>based 400 IQ GOD

Attached: E8F35E3B-BB3B-46AD-8B65-F4E29188DFAB.jpg (736x809, 80K)

There you go anons.

Attached: 20190412_221526 (1).jpg (3264x2448, 2.45M)

Kars and whoever the fuck created the arrows

>Doppio has Deku's voice
fucking kek

Like it fucking matters, the story and rivalry and everything started in part 1.
Now you retards start putting him as the big bad

In fact if dio wasn't jacking off to his OP stand he probably would've actually practice and use his vampire shit and maybe easily win when he knows everything the crusaders can do, instead of sitting on his ass reading doujins

looks like jevil

No, Araki draws the pink suit for practically everything these days

Walking Joke

So ultimately, aliens are to blame

no, narancia does

>It won't be any of these
>It'll just be another out of nowhere pick that no one expected or wanted
>It's Gangsta's Paradise

Attached: 123123231123231123.jpg (640x490, 39K)

Narancia, user, not Doppio.

it's kind of an autistic ability but its supposed to cater to my ideal power - it can produce amoebas that it can launch onto people and change their perceptions of feeling, for example it can change the feeling of wind against the skin to intense burning, or can make it so someone is unable to perceive anything, therefore blinding them.

Sonic has dibs on it already

based speedreader

Bears too much resemblence of purple haze. Shit/0

that's pretty damn good actually

If Steel Ball Run gets animated, it won't be as good as the manga.

DIO was weakened actually

>Virtual Insanity
this man gets it
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo

Attached: jon.gif (241x200, 316K)

God, I fucking hate this fucking faggot so much. Why would anyone even watch him? Is he a sandman? Beanman? Disgusting either way. The only reactions worth watching are that of the black man.

Stands literally come from a parasite from a meteorite dumbass

harvest, so i can do multiple tasks at time and also get easy money

It will. I'm just waiting for anime only fags to sperg out once they get Neon Genesis Evangelion'd at the end of part 6.

Post the picture

One Chain

thank you user, I have actually drawn quite a few stands for my friends.

Attached: 1542061200471.jpg (1024x1026, 119K)

Why would they, part 6 ending is literally the happiest ending tied with part 4.
Dumb speed readers

BANANAPHONE

i like how you think

You really think it will? Part 5 was my first part reading before watching and I liked it, but the lower quality frames compared to the single panels always sort of left me a bit disappointed, especially on episodes they skimped on the budget. I didn't realize that's just how adaptions work. The tone in a lot of scenes is different than I imagined it too. Part of me worries that the same thing will happen with SBR, and I'll feel the same way about it despite it being my favorite part.

ok

Attached: 1553556021640.jpg (3165x3500, 1.24M)

delete this

Not that one

I wouldn't say that, it's definitely bittersweet at best.
The Joestar curse is ostensibly over, and the pain and suffering that Jolyne and crew experienced to finally free themselves is gone, but so are the good moments too. FF is gone, never to even exist. Emporio is traumatized for life and probably will never share his experience with anybody. Jolyne may no longer have her stand, which could be good or bad depending on how you look at it.

Attached: xzUXEPm2lj4.jpg (445x480, 36K)

It was cute until I realized what was happening

Attached: doppio blades vomit.png (775x803, 1.45M)

You mean the Shigechi X Joshu one?

Based and redpilled

Here, have a very blessed jojo image to balance out the cursed ones

Attached: 1551458225978.jpg (1442x2048, 524K)

Read from the very beginning.

Thanks

The Wojak

Yeah, there's no way Giorno would use Gold Experience to give himself a womb, he would use it on Mista instead. I mean, he's the boss after all, why would he incapacitate himself when Mista is right there?

HOW
This was the best episode of part 5 for me thus far.

tuuuuuuururururururururururururururururururururururururururur

She does has her stand because it's the same person, just doesn't remembers it.

And why the FUCK would they want to remember stone ocean?
That shit was a living hell, not to mention they were in fucking JAIL to begin with.
In the end, jotaro doesn't abandons his family, jolyne and friends are just as close but don't have to deal with pucci bullshit, etc.

And now compare it to 4 when even at the end of the day, shigechi still died, josuke grandpa still died, dozens upon dozens of innocent people still died.
Hayato family is forever broken and he will never be able to tell his mother what happened

I sort of feel the same in some ways, but I still enjoyed it. I think my expectations were just too high because I liked this part of the manga so much. I'm really glad they nailed Epitaph and the razor blade vomit, though.

based

>I'm really glad they nailed Epitaph and the razor blade vomit, though.
But that's literally the fight
So you don't like the episode because it was good in the manga but you think they nailed those parts, do you realize the shit youre posting

I'm glad animeonlys seemed to really like it.

God damn, such a great episode. I love Jojo so much.

did the anime increase the number of razorblades?

Just like Doppio is part of Diavolo.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I guess I just feel disappointed if some things don't feel the exact way I imagined while reading, but that's not really fair to the adaption. I'm happy it turned out as well as it did, I hope the rest of the fight is just as good.

>this will be better than the actual ED

not insulting DP this is just impossible to top

No, but dp is doing something different this part.
On top of the later air time, they're using more blood splatters and shit to cover the gore parts, you don't see the tongue being cut up here for example.
Basically replace the black for red

Based and ayypilled.

No but they should have more palette swap moments so we can get Blue Suit Giorno for GER

Attached: 1469830327457.jpg (605x695, 60K)

They're separate souls, and one of them doesn't have a stand of their own.

It's interesting how the leader of the assassin's actually works like an assassin, unlike the other "assassin's". Hell, Ghiaccio, Melonpan, Prosciutto can't even do real assassinations with their abilities. It's pretty obvious when they're killing someone. Pesci is a bit in the middle, but he didn't assassinate anyone anyhow.

Formaggio and Illuso have OK assassination abilities, but they don't use them properly. Formaggio used Little Feet extremely well in the anime-only flashback, but he used it like a retard in the manga.

Why do we hate this guy?

decantering from such height

DUU~DUDUDUDUDUDU
youtube.com/watch?v=pICYD8hb63c

No. they're two souls inhabiting one body since birth

>see ANYTHING related to part 6
>OH THEY ALL DIED NOTHING MATTERS DIO WON AHH SO SAD

God I hate speedreaders.
I can't even talk about the part because these retards start spouting this dumb wrong shit

Attached: 1549775283548.jpg (880x880, 75K)

Didn't Hazamada try that but wasn't able to cause the thing was made of fucking wood?

Because he is not black.

{:O

basedface

Baby Face is not that bad for assassinations and it can't be easily traced to the user.

idk him i think people were just reacting to the fact that reactions are out already

The reason they gave was that hazamada pussied out because he's a fucking loser but I guess that was part of it too

goddamn Doppio's voice actor is good

Attached: 1464039175793.png (600x744, 793K)

Anime onlies do actually want Giorno to beat up everyone. They want the MUDA MUDA.

he tried but he got rejected and bullied by his own stand

>thic image comes with a thicc cross
oh the poetry

>Baby Face is not that bad for assassinations and it can't be easily traced to the user.
But it's not very subtle AND you need the blood first.

he pussied out from trying to fuck the real girl, then he tried to do it with his stand and got rejected

I don't like black people and I don't like that guy either.

That's not a trait exclusive to animeonlies.

Cursed image

Could D4C be used to fuck female versions of yourself?

Attached: SBR_Chapter_50.jpg (760x1200, 316K)

Hopefully i saved this post

Attached: IMG_7251.jpg (1271x314, 67K)

It depends on how far universes can vary, I guess. We saw different looking Valentines near the beginning of SBR, but maybe he only gets versions of himself that are in the same peak condition he is when shit gets out of hand. It's useful for confusing people too, I guess.

If the squadra were the protagonists, they would be too OP. The Unita Speciale cannot fucking compete with them.

Yeah. I'll be one to admit most of the reactors are shit but basically I like to see people reacting to all this shit for the first time since I already know everything that's going to happen. I mean the alternative is show it to my friends but fuck that shit.

Attached: 1543608938317.png (425x565, 480K)

>We saw different looking Valentines near the beginning of SBR,

Those were his bodyguards who look and dress like him, for some reason WINTER CATFISH

Carne would destroy them

I'd have Shigechi's stand the harvest, I don;t care much for fighting so I don't need a punch ghost, but making $400 extra dollars a month from loose change wouldn't be bad. Not to mention I could use for espionage, finding answers to tests, scouting areas of danger, and bunch of other things assuming to what degree they could be coordinated(like jumping on a keyboard to type code faster than a human can).

>kek Anime-onlys are fun

>MAN IN ZA MIRRO!
aaand done....

White Album would freeze it

>400 extra dollars a month from loose change
Fuck that small-time bullshit, you'd better believe I'd be robbing ATMs all over the city with that shit and making money hand over fist
Banks are comped anyway, what do I care. It's risk-free bank robbery, you'd be a millionaire in a couple of weeks

You think Illuso would sacrifice himself just to get rid of B.I.G? And wouldn't it just pop back out once Illuso is dead?

>This
Upvoted!!!

In every Jojo part except for 7, the villain is better than the protagonist.

*Angry Ghiaccio*
MOSHI MOSHI!??

Are you idiotic? He puts it in the mirror world, and then he leaves. He can chase after (nothing) in the mirror world.

I think that's die to the difficulty of both showing the motion and fitting in all the dialogue the characters do in the manga. In reality those events are only a few seconds long and they're just using their stands to jump around.

even in BT?