I miss Don Krieg

I miss Don Krieg

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 173K)

every week i speed-read the chapter just to see if my husbando returns

Attached: Gin.jpg (350x490, 48K)

that feel when oda forgets about 90% of the pre grand line characters that they promised they would "see again"

They are afraid that Oda shits on them like Smoker so they better not appear at all.

or like arlong

my country is too retarded they transliterated his name as don kuriku

I can't remember anyone besides Gin, at least anyone that had made a promise to see each other again. If even Coby and Helmeppo got to appear again, I doubt that no one important was left behind, except Gin who's obviously already sitting in Raftel, holding Enel back and wondering why are the Strawhats taking so long to get there.

yes you'll Definitely see Gin at raftel along with kaya, Zeff, captan Kuro, Laboon, Rika, Johnny, Yosaku, and genzo

they should have just brought laboon with them, it would've been sweet to have a badass whale as part of the crew

old OP characters definitely had a lot of soul with all the details like his armor being wootz metal and the exploding spear and all his weapons, oda has more of a digimon mentality now with JUST STRAP AS MANY BOMBS, MISSILES, AND GUNS ON THAT THING AS YOU CAN.

Oh fuck is it Second Christmas already?

i don't see the reference

>oda has more of a digimon mentality now with JUST STRAP AS MANY BOMBS, MISSILES, AND GUNS ON THAT THING AS YOU CAN.
Literally what Krieg was

yeah but he also had posion gas just like assad so he was pretty based

He's still around. He's just changed his appearance and become a fleet admiral.

Attached: Miss Him.png (500x594, 358K)

So were are all the East Blue villians?

what a piece of shit cunt he was

i miss him too, he was actually pretty cool

what I don't get is why Arlong and fucking Buggy get re appearances and Krieg is literally never mentioned again and Kuro just gets that one shot of him looking at luffy's bounty then hes never seen again, I mean they are both obviously still pirates

I think it'd be cool if he was in the BB pirates, since he's Kuro. maybe as the butler or some shit.

Reminder that he beat luffy