One Piece

Where is Denjiro?

Attached: 06.png (695x466, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-_Bz3SGaCU
twitter.com/sandman_ap/status/942320866964025344?
youtube.com/watch?v=56dPMEyPmTQ
twitter.com/sandman_AP/status/1113075611113676800
youtube.com/watch?v=jbry10UQcD4
youtube.com/watch?v=93EA8XQGBYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the traitor.

Witching hour boy. He's the only mysterious character still not introduced yet

In sniper island.

>People thought advanced haki was a invisible type of haki(as if haki wasnt invisible already) that could shoot beans or make force fields
>its literally just having such a strong CoA that you create a shockwave, not much different to what Jinbe does with fishmen karate and Saitama does with brute strength
Not sure if its better but its always good to see shitty theories gettig btfo

Attached: Roger's haki.jpg (653x469, 51K)

who is he really? why/how does he know kanjuro and co.? might he be denjiro?

Attached: Tonoyasu_Manga_Infobox.png (385x600, 266K)

I would think Kanjuro would recognize him if he was.

Name a better broship in One Piece

Pro-tip: You can't

Attached: one_piece_ch783_p014-e1428662197164.png (753x672, 439K)

This guy being a Red Scabbard was more surprising and a better twist than Hiyori being Komurasaki

Is Burgess hado elbow haki?

Edgebros are better

Attached: 9bd15b7a1a6036496961a96ca3b4094f.png (1280x717, 807K)

Sanji and Luffy is the most passionate bromance in One Piece

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Attached: 1535158951584.png (907x1300, 368K)

Wouldn't surprise me, Burgess can fire off lariats that cut buildings in half with nothing but muscle.

Highly possible

Attached: Zoroisuseless.png (1438x651, 572K)

stop trying to stir shit and fuck off

Attached: retard.png (743x131, 28K)

What if Yasu is witching hour boy? Could it be possible? I don't recall any info that could deny this

Only the best bros would casually banter with each other like this.

Attached: Best Bros.png (681x642, 849K)

Oda should keep Bepo and kill the rest of the Heart Pirates, make Cabbage and his Horse join.
Also delete the SHs and make the story about Law, Cabbage/Hakuba, talking polar Bear and a handsome Horse. Also paint Law submarine blue instead of yellow.

this is better

Attached: 478.png (1817x1300, 1004K)

Attached: 1553854384721.jpg (880x763, 221K)

Apologize!!

Attached: d59c499ec424c7a33dfdf89c6c8099b3.jpg (374x374, 31K)

or this

Attached: 44444.png (500x531, 525K)

Does Toei hate Franky or something?
I just watched Z and then Gold, and in both he was missing for parts of the film.
In Z first he was busy repairing the ship while everyone else went to town, then he stayed behind while the rest went for the crater, and then when he finally arrived at the crater, he was inside of the Shogun.
And then in Gold he's the only one who doesn't get to fight any of the executives.
Luffy is fighting the big bad, with Carina and Nami in the vicinity close to the fight, Sanji and Robin are fighting Phase-guy, Zoro is fighting Kimochi-guy and Chopper/Brook/Usopp are fighting Baccarat. Franky is just missing during this entire sequence and only appears after everyone is already defeated (except for big bad)

Ok, after this new chapter, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 08.png (916x1300, 426K)

Denjiro is Zoro's master. He escaped Wano when Kaidou took over and decided to make his own Dojo.
Zoro will take his place in the final battle as a red scabbard.

We've already seen it used as a defensive shield twice. Marigold repelling Luffy's leg (confirmed by Luffy relating it to the first time he saw Rayleigh teach haki), and the Admirals doing the same double open palm gesture as Sentomaru against Whitebeard (unconfirmed but very likely). This could significantly change how some future characters block instead of just raising their arms or parrying with their weapons.

Nobody likes Franky

too easy oda

Attached: D28fSx6XgAA9Tq8.jpg (840x840, 154K)

>This guy being a Red Scabbard
He's not tho

(you)

Neither of them is wrong.

Shinobu was right to question those who were captured, but Law was right to believe in his comrades.

But Zoro's master was born in East Blue, specifically stated in Vive Card

>Denjiro is introduced as one of Oden's strongest followers
>they bring him up this chapter as the man still missing
>This chapter we learn the steel cutting ability Zoro learned was actually advanced Haki
>the old man tells Luffy he learned it from a master swordsman and it's the same technique he's trying to learn
>Zoro's master uses Katana's despite being in a western style nation

So is Zoro's master the sword master that taught the old man, and also possibly Denjiro but he changed his name and moved countries to lay low until the rebellion?

Don't let all this Zoro hype distract you from the fact he's dying in 5 chapters

Attached: 5.jpg (399x635, 113K)

What, he completely reconfigures his teeth when he goes out as Yasu?
Their overall sizes are also completely different.

The old man is waaaaay older than Koshiro.
Zoro's master might have had training with Wano samurai but he clearly isn't one.

>Vivre Cards
lmao

He's 2big

you what retard

I think he's saying they're twins, not the same person, like the story of the iron mask

>There is a graveyard outside the shed where Hiyori and Zoro are
G O D A
O
D
A

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1541805010493.jpg (377x329, 56K)

Can't wait for your BTFO in a couple months

>So is Zoro's master the sword master that taught the old man
Brainlet.

Because Franky can only be properly handled by Oda himself

Soon

Attached: Zoro's death soon.png (429x524, 41K)

Age doesn't matter, a young swords master can still teach an old underworld boss.

Still provided more proof for my claims than you

Wouldn't Marco and cia help out?

Yeah nah

I'd say Shinobu was in the wrong. Not only she doubt the loyalty of Law's crew. Law is one of the main reasons they even have a chance against Kaido. Plus he doesn't have to justify anything to her. He's a pirate and doesn't own anything to anyone.

>this is a game. this is a 20 years plan
Bitch, you did nothing in those 20 years until Luffy and Law arrived. And she almost got caught alongside Nami and Robin due to her stupidity.

How is that brainlet? Name one reason why Koshiro, the guy who taught Zoro to cut steel, couldn't have taught it to the old man?

Nah. But I’d be willing to be something funky is going to happen with Zoro, as he’s the only Straw Hat with a true mystery left, outside of little shit like Franky’s parents or Brook’s former kingdom. Keep in mind, even Zoro has no idea where he’s from and on the very page where Dragon rescues Sabo, Zoro can be seen in the foreground training. Something’s up.

Not in Japan they can't.

Reread ch 909

If all it takes is that haki technique to beat Kaidou i'm going to be mad

WB
Ace
Monet
Vergo
Pound
King Baum

Name one reason why Koushiro in the entire world, and of all the people of Wano, is the only person capable of knowing about being able to "cut nothing".

no that will only damage him as luffy said

Zoro is confirmed to be from the East Blue.

It's not going to do shit, Big Mom was pretty strongly implied to constantly be using this invisible armor CoA instinctually, and Kaido is definitely stronger than her.

Between all the things Haki can do, DF awakening and perhaps some unexplored applications of smoke he could become admiral level some day. Will Oda make him an admiral years down the line or is he an eternal jobber. It would be a shame if he was.

Attached: 235841.jpg (225x350, 36K)

lmao, shit bait

His size and weird bodytype probably makes it hard to do anything with him

Helmeppo is going to become an Admiral faster than Smoker if they continue their current growth, or lack thereof.

I guarantee when the new world government is put in power, Smoker and Coby will be two of the admirals.

thanks senpai, didn't remember that

>Marigold repelling Luffy's leg (confirmed by Luffy relating it to the first time he saw Rayleigh teach haki)
Not it isnt, he acknowledges that she was using a invisible armor but not that she was using the shockwave, and thats confirmed by him not mentioning her this chapter. If she had such advanced Haki then it would make no sense for Luffy to be able to bypass the hardening in her hair during their fight
>the Admirals doing the same double open palm gesture as Sentomaru against Whitebeard
That only confirms that its a shockwave from the force of the attack, not an actual barrier(though it could work like one)
>This could significantly change how some future characters block instead of just raising their arms or parrying with their weapons
No it wouldnt, speciallly when it comes to weapons, swordsman already can already create slash shockwaves but they rarely use it as a defense

they have garp backing them. smoker had kuzan and he deflected to pursue his triple agent mission

It's more that he's a sword master that taught Zoro, and the old man mentions he learnt it from a swords master.

SWORDMASTER is in bold, and he went out of his way to mention that he learnt it from one. Why? It's not necessary to mention that?

Unless Oda was setting this dialogue up for something in the future, like Koshiro being said swordsmaster.

Attached: file.png (935x1300, 1.25M)

Are you the Huntertard from earlier but now you switched it to MHA?

Best death in the series was Dr Hiliuk
youtube.com/watch?v=i-_Bz3SGaCU

is sentomaru admiral level?

>in all of Wano Kuni, there was but one swordmaster

We never really saw him do more than throw pre-ts Luffy around a bit so hard to tell.
Without a df he doesn't have their firepower or anything so probably in between VA and admiral maybe.

>Not it isnt, he acknowledges that she was using a invisible armor but not that she was using the shockwave
It has the exact same visual effect as Sentomaru and Rayleigh's uses.

Attached: 0597-014.jpg (1066x1600, 438K)

>all MHA replies disappeared at the same time as the HxH bait thread
Is there a single guy shitting up the board? Goddamn

Yonkou Commander level. They didn't assign some jobber as Vegapunk's bodyguard.

And Marigold was said to have undergone sumo training.

It's been speculated for a while now. Do not doubt the power of an autist.

I just takes alot of free time and some autism

yes

Can you think of any other reasons why Oda randomly threw that line in instead of just leaving it as "we have something like that too here in Wano", and making SWORDMASTER in bold?

We still know fuckall about Zoro's past, what happened with Kuina, etc. This arc would be a good time to cover some loose ends about Zoro, yes? They're already explaining black swords.

Again, he didnt mention her this chapter, so to say its the same is to jump to conclusions. Plus her having this level of haki when she got trashed by pre TS Luffy would make it shorta of a plothole or at the very least very inconsistent

He did two threads ago too with HxH.

Some autist trying to get shonenfags to fight each other. They do it in Black Clover threads too.

Crocodile has one of the worst fruits in the series solely because it becomes nullified with water

absolutely nothing happens:the chapter
we waited a week for this?

the swordmaster hyo learned from is obviously going to be tenguyama

Attached: Tenguyama_Hitetsu_Manga_Infobox.png (677x782, 376K)

>and making SWORDMASTER in bold?
You are aware this is just a unofficial translation, right? Unless its made a big deal in the original version as well you're overanalysing for no reason

that's denjiro/kappa

according to that etenboy guy
Possible mistranslation on Page 15:

Hyo said: 昔...“豪剣” でならしたてまえが
ご教授できるかわからぬが

It should be

Hyo: A long time ago...I was renowned for the title of “Mighty Sword” but I don’t know if I will be able to teach it to you

so I'll wait for viz before running away with autistic theories

>They do it in Black Clover threads too.

What the fuck? That's going too far, bullying the mentally disabled is not okay.

At least he can make his sand solid and drain the water if he catches it with his hand. Smoker's logia can't even make his smoke a solid so it's literally useless.

BASED

Attached: 1555086637675.png (264x262, 121K)

It's in the raw.

MS version

Attached: 15.png (539x379, 108K)

You know that Viz is utterly irrelevant, right? A legal translation is not a canon one, your interpretation of the original text is just as valid as theirs.

so hyo himself was the swordmaster

If your opponent starts bleeding and is still able to fight you're screwed, if it rains you're screwed, if someone spits on you you're screwed. The absorption ability can only do so much. It's too big of a weakness. Smokers fruit you at least explicitly need haki to combat it. Smoker's fruit also allows you to fly and its good for camoflauge.

He can still use his other sand powers, he only loses the ability to turn into sand

Why do you feel that the swordmaster Hyogoro is talking about absolutely HAS to be Koushiro, as if he was literally the only swordmaster in the entire world.
Why does Zoro's character development need to come from some hamfisted "you were from Wano all along!" scenario? He doesn't need to be connected to Wano AT ALL.
>what happened with Kuina
She died.

Never said Zoro was from Wano. His last name is actually based off a French pirate. I was implying his master is.

Good thing Luffy was able to defeat him the moment he figured out the weakness, oh wait

Attached: Friendly Old Prisoners.png (1788x994, 2.29M)

what do you gain from posting your shitty manga in other threads

There's really no reason that his water absorption ability should apply solely to his hand. And even if he did, he should just be able to turn it into sand and spread it across his entire body, giving the same effect.
Crocodile just does neither of these because he's a lazy brainlet faggot. That more than anything is confirmation that he used to be a woman.

Attached: 1510526161983.png (256x251, 166K)

>If your opponent starts bleeding and is still able to fight you're screwed
Still need to beat him, Luffy barerly surrived and even then needed help to actually live
>if it rains you're screwed
I give this one, but several DFs are weak in the right environment
> if someone spits on you you're screwed
lol
>he absorption ability can only do so much
Good thing he can manipulate sand and do other shit with it too

>dying for someone you just met
>dying for someone ever
lol so cringe

And why does Koushiro need to be the master that taught Hyogoro?
You are aware that multiple schools of martial arts exist, even in One Piece? Hell, even the same martial art generally has multiple different schools.
Kyoshiro being Hyogoro master is a stretch, when the reverse is a lot more likely.
Or they could have the same master.
This chapter proves dick about the relationship between Koushiro and Hyogoro, but here we are, with retards like you jumping to conclusions, like fucking always.

cuuuuute!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12 06 png (PNG Image, 919 × 1300 pixels).png (546x824, 390K)

what is majority of the straw hats pre-timeskip for 500

Epic bait post. You relpied starting with legitimate discussion then turned it into an incel post. 10/10

Do you think they fucked after the prison break?

I LOVE THEM

Attached: One Happy Family part 2.jpg (274x377, 29K)

>inb4 incels reeing about getting called out

How will Momo react when he learns his sister in the highest ranked prostitute in the country?

what do we make out of this bros? who is the legend?
twitter.com/sandman_ap/status/942320866964025344?

Imu-sama

legend is either kaido or orochi

>lightning personified
wasted
>a man who can transform himself into sand
wasted with a retarded nerf that doesn't make any sense and a retarded user who just didn't hang back and tentacle rape luffy with sand
>a man with the power to rust all metal
literal who that only appears in one scene
>guy who can cause explosions with any part of his body
flicks snot at people and disappears
>guy who can separate all body parts, make them float, and is immune to all slashing attacks
turned into a manlet for a gag
>guy who can use a beam that will exponentially slow down anything it hits for 30 seconds
wasted on a gag character
Bravo Oda

Attached: IMG_4005.png (280x160, 65K)

>Still need to beat him, Luffy barerly surrived and even then needed help to actually live

Luffy was fodder at that part of the series. If it were anybody else it would have been a one-shot

>Good thing he can manipulate sand and do other shit with it too

You could just throw water or your blood at his sand also most strong opponents can easily just brush away the sand.

He'll ask her to kill herself sekeikaku style.

Name a single woman in OP that isn't a lazy useless piece of shit.
Big Mom relies entirely on her natural in born strength and durability, if someone so much as touches her photo of Mother Carmel, she cries like a bitch and can't even sit on the floor without hurting herself.

oh, yeah. I was hyped for something already revealed

>the official translation is not the canon one
Are you retarded? Sure they fuck up sometimes(like pretending that Komurasaki isnt a whore) but it is without a doubt the canon translation and not some random translation, unless you know enough japanese and can translate straight from the raws to point it out their mistakes, or when the manga itself corrects them like how they keep calling Zoro as Zolo when the bounty posters use the "r"

>ZOROJURO PLEASE THE KOZUKI BLOODLINE MUST GO ON

>have an awesome power like the Turtle fruit
>literally only uses it once or twice and then it is never shown in the series again
Whats with this retard?

Attached: pekomamushi.png (270x628, 97K)

>Zoro and his wife sleeping
Cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=56dPMEyPmTQ

Alright screenshot this. Koshiro is going to come back as an important figure this arc, possibly the swordmaster.

Water only stops Crocodile from turning into sand himself, it doesn't completely negate his Devil Fruit power of being able to control sand.
Water isn't an "I Win" button against Crocodile, retard.

I will say though its really funny how starting in marineford, Crocodile has become a huge Luffyfag like Morgans/bartolomeo/hancock but essentially refuses to admit it.

>Guy made of Mochi
>Greatest villain in the entire story
EXPECTATIONS = SUBVERTED

Admiral Shirohebi

Imagine if the roles were swapped. Law would've told him to stay here and die.

Maybe not now in the current place in the series, but in Alabasta, Crocodile pretty much relied on his fruit and without it he is worthless.

Will you kill yourself or permanently stop posting in these threads when you're wrong?

twitter.com/sandman_AP/status/1113075611113676800

is this good or bad?

>Luffy was fodder
Strongest man in East Blue and anyone capable of taking on a Shichibukai isnt a fodder, he might not be strong compared to the strongest, but he was by no means a weakling

It is because Oda can't creatively thing of anything to do with a sand fruit

Will you when I'm right?

How does that counter what I said?
Crocodile can still control sand, whether he's drenched in water or not.

law is a doctor so he could've cured him

That's the point you imbecile. Faggots who got, not obtained strong power will still be faggots. Doffy go fucking string and he turned it into hax, Kata got mochi and even without haki he would be a monster. Even Luffy's power is kinda silly but after developing gears no one takes him lightly.

Doesn't matter. Oda basically controls his editors.

fucking timeskip

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

>>what happened with Kuina
>She died.
Yeah, this. I don't get why people always want elaboration for the sake of elaboration, what we have is enough to set up Zoro's journey.

I'm still hoping that when we see him again, he has somehow managed to overcome that ridiculous plot device of a weakness. It only ever existed as a way to give Luffy a way to fight a Logia user before the introduction of Haki, and, as such, is no longer needed. All it does is saddle Croco with an additional weakness that other Logias don't really seem to have.

There is, at least, some plot justification for him shedding that weakness. Whatever happened between he and Whitebeard that caused Croco to give up clearly caused him to lose his ambition. Now that he has a cause again, maybe he will train, get stronger, and not have such a useless weakness

>it is without a doubt the canon translation
It is not. The only thing that sets Viz apart from any fan scanlation is that they won't get sued for selling their work.
You know why ロックス got translated as "Rox"? Not because they have a red phone on their desk that goes directly to Oda, they just picked that because some people might not instantly get that "Rocks" is supposed to be a name. It's entirely possible that Oda intends it to be "Rocks", and Viz will have to change it when the character/crew gets a real introduction.

I know this. I'm not saying those guys should have all beaten Luffy. I'm saying that Oda wasted all of them when he could have done something interesting instead of Le ___ Man and Le ___ Man Hit Each Other Hard shit
Araki he most certainly isn't

Ok but his sand techniques are shit. His biggest damages to even Luffy were his fucking hook.

don't mind me
just posting patrician taste

Attached: patrician chart.png (2178x1400, 2.92M)

How could they work in an unorganized desk like that one?

Crocodile being a shit tier fodder isn't the argument here, buddy.

>I know this.
Honestly, I doubt it. These characters exist to show that there are not innovative people there who could be strong if they tried some more. Not every fight has to be super great to be of importance. Bellamy getting one shotted for example. Do you think it would be better if he indeed was a master of his ability and stood a chance against Luffy?

>least fav supernova
>mad monk
mods should ban you

The number one way for him to get over his weakness would be to stop relying on his logia, maybe learn some haki or whatever and then use his suna suna no mi as an accessory to his new way of haki fighting, similar to what Sabo does with the Mera Mera no mi.

>he doesn't pray to the mighty Ma D. Monk

Attached: 1524922625058.jpg (1714x1309, 1.12M)

>waifu
>Monet
Shit taste like this deserves punishment

>hating one day
>hating urouge
terrible taste

Liking Monet is undoubtedly patrician but slighting Mad Monk not. Mixed feelings.

He doesnt like Urouge and Kuroneko
What a shame, user.

What are you even arguing? We're not even talking about the same things.

Attached: IMG_3986.png (619x396, 208K)

wtf is this??!!?! kek

Attached: med menk.jpg (225x249, 29K)

>maybe learn some haki
>there are still retards out there who think Crocodile doesn't know haki
Haki is directly tied to ambition, Crocodile didn't really have any during Alabasta.

You claim these fruits were wasted, I said that Oda used them correctly. Did I misunderstand your post?

>Favourite character : Luffy
>Favourite straw hat : Nami

Attached: waitasec.png (600x445, 302K)

(you)

the mad jew

its the look he gives you when he is about to do sweet love to you

Attached: Urouge.png (640x512, 521K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WANT TO FUCK PERONAAAAAAA
I WANT TO LICK HER FEEEEEEEEEEEEET
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY WON'T SHE MARRY ME WHY DOES SHE NOT EXIST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1500153446270.png (808x805, 480K)

Pekoms is a Natural Born Jobber.
The guy got held down and his eyes were gouged out when he tried to go sulong. That's one of the worst humiliations in the entire series.

even if she existed she would find you disgusting

Why does Tashigi look so much like Kuina?

Attached: fag.png (2178x1312, 3.46M)

Official jobber list - Oda Approved

Smoker
Jack
Pekoms
Jinbei

pure coincidence

Attached: 1552145675344.png (559x497, 44K)

Like i said they do have a bunch of fuck ups, but at the end of the day they get it right more than they get it wrong, and its the official product so it is the canon second only to the original japanese. They usually just fuck up names but thats mostly expected given how some names can be translated in different ways, shit like this regarding the master swordsman is rarely translated wrong, while we have seen manga stream and jamini fucking it up multiple times

So, the last chapter pretty much confirm the suspicion i ever had: Smaller subconscious levels of haki exist, and the strawhat hat them to some extent since the beginning.
Zoro's dodge and sharpened cutting skills in alabasta (In the flashback, Koshiro's been trying to teach haki to zoro, we assumed he did use haki to a certain degree because thats how anime flashback powerups work)
Luffy's retard strength probably always been laced with some traces of haki, even if it wasnt enough to break through logia's immunities. The largest example is the power difference between Water 7 Luffy vs Blueno, depressed and full of doubts, and Enies Lobby Luffy vs Blueno, after he had his resolve solidified again.
Hell, i doubt Shanks would give him the hat if Luffy's "I will be the pirate king" proclamation wasnt laced with CoC.

Also, despite being a gag, its further solidified the fact Nami can beat up Luffy because she WANTS to hurt him and WANTS for him to learn.

Attached: 35423424234242.jpg (318x158, 13K)

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Are you trying to imply the gorosei cloned her?

IT'S NOT FAIR
I JUST WANT TO BE HER SLAVE AND CUUDDLE WHEN SHE ALLOWS IT I JUST WANT TO KISS HER NOSE BUT ALSO GET CHAINED AND LEASHED BY HER AND I WANT HER TO PUNISH ME AND SIT ON TOP OF MY BACK AND MAKE ME DO CUTE SLAVE THINGS
I WANT HER TO EXIST AND JUST TREAT ME LIKE THE DISGUSTING CREEP I AM BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT HER TO LOVE ME AND TAKE CARE OF MY EVERY NEEED IT'S NOT FAIR BROS I AM NOT OK I AM NOT OK I NEED HER WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Attached: yes, you have samurai blood!.jpg (772x502, 169K)

Probably good. Sugita is the idiot who helped oversee Dressrosa and only advised Oda on minor shit during it. He was too much of a fanboy to be a good editor.

>Liking Sanji
>Liking Big Meme unironically
>shitting on Jinbe
Your post made me sick

WHAT THE FUCK
EVERYTHING IS HAKI

Attached: Vergo-SAN.jpg (366x402, 24K)

Shut the fuck up you falseflagging Carrotnigger. Either Perona or Vivi are joining the crew, not your uggo furshit, get over it.

Attached: 1554793750456.png (459x448, 170K)

How about the French translation? The Italian one? The German one? Why is English "canon second only to Japanese"? You can say that you think Viz has a good translator and you trust his judgement, but that doesn't make it canon.

One Piece canon Rapist

1.Big Mom
2.Blackbeard
3.Orochi
4.Queen
5.Doflamingo

It's the fist of love, not haki.

Attached: 1551459906166.jpg (1280x1408, 172K)

Sanji may be my personal taste but if you don't think that mama is the best villain then something is wrong with you
also i don't hate Jinbei, he just has strong competition

t.katafag

>muh headcanon

blackbeard is a chad,all the girls want him and he just leaves the ones that don't like him to the marines

wtf Luffy

Attached: 20190401_180929.jpg (358x513, 102K)

Look at that blush

Strongest Haki Top 3:
>Im
>Shanks
>Rayleigh

He's Kawamatsu, the Kappa

>no signs of hiyori liking zoro this chapter
our ship got sunk bros....

You never checked if someone has a fever that way?

she has a fever and is dying in that panel.

this can't be happening

Attached: 1554564220003.gif (440x440, 1.76M)

You sure are dense. I literally pointed out that the reason the Viz translation is the canon because its the official one, not because its in english, the same logic can be applied to every language. The only exceptions being wrong translations of names wich are confirmed by the manga through bounty posters or mistakes pointed out by people who actually know japanese, and even that is not 100% reliable since you can check yourself. Best option is waiting for Viz to drop so you can compare to the other 2 major translators and see wich one makes more sense

Please let her little pervert of a brother grope her before she tells him who she is, please do it,Oda.

Would the kappa be the actual creature, some sort of fishman or a devil fruit user?

he's a mink

Saved.

The only canon version of the story is the original Japanese.

It's a fucking platypus mink

Reminds me of the most formidable enemy in Princess Momonosuke.

Attached: D408AC9A-3DC2-4FA3-9020-2FF8E588EC0C.gif (320x180, 418K)

Who the fuck knows, maybe it's Pekoms, he has a tortoise shield and looks weird.

Why is Oda insistent on keeping the Strawhats at jobber tier?
They all have a seriously long way to go. At this point in the story most of them should have developed reliable Haki capability. Franky is the only one who will be able to get away with not having it but even then, Oda has turned Franky into a jobber.
I don't know why Oda is picking favourites because half the crew will end up getting vaporised by the final bosses at this rate

Attached: Nice arch.png (172x169, 26K)

Attached: buenos dias hiyori.png (82x104, 6K)

Jinbei is shit, hope he got turned into sashimi by Big Mom.

That's a nice kozuki.

>No Queen ability
>No Kawamastu look
>Luffy still stuck on this sumo arena
>Half of the chapter was about Wano Rebecca
>Boring powerup for Luffy

Attached: 1551619299932.jpg (184x250, 5K)

>Kuro
>Below Hody
In fact how can anyone not have Hody as least favorite.
He is literally just a /pol/tard

I’m only upset that we haven’t got Norland’s Wano lore yet.

>Half of the chapter was about Wano Rebecca
Komurasaki did more damage to Orochi than Rebecca did in her entire Gladiator career.

Bask in my immaculate taste

Attached: my shitty one piece taste.jpg (2178x1330, 2.29M)

One Piece is published in Japanese, Chinese, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, English, and Portuguese.
That's a lot of fucking room for differences in interpretation. How do you decide which is right? That's right, you consult the only CANON source, which is Japanese.

t h*man

Attached: One-Piece-Hody-Jones-Transformed-Anime-Screenshot-640x695.png (640x695, 546K)

from another thread

Attached: nami.jpg (1020x1496, 342K)

You officialfags are hopeless.

Attached: 1505011651828.png (940x1242, 160K)

aside from Apoo and Caribou, pretty good

>sexualising Kagura
Cringe
>sexualising Nami
Based

God Tosh is wasted on SnS.
Especially since they started shrinking Erina's tits

Attached: bbbbobin.jpg (397x127, 14K)

>sexualising Kagura
based

>sexualising Nami
cringe

>lewding Kagura

Glad this fucking hack is getting axed soon.

The one fucking time I was expecting the "WIDE OPEN" post it's this shit

Attached: NO.png (688x474, 285K)

>SHIRANAI

Attached: 783ae94f6c649d9c1da9e2bdb7ba3630c4cdf006_hq.jpg (600x370, 39K)

got a blank one of these?

cringe
based

youtube.com/watch?v=jbry10UQcD4

>I don't know why Oda is picking favourites because half the crew will end up getting vaporised by the final bosses at this rate
Well yeah, Blackbeard will become Pirate King.

>even swordsmen can’t be good by only skill and need haki
>thereby making it a haki vs haki fight
Why though

bros...

Jinbei isn’t shit, that’s true, but Big mom is a great Yonko.

Attached: MISSING APOO.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

I love them!!!

Attached: Omnomnom.jpg (1080x668, 516K)

*mere Yonko

>Katakuri touted as having one of the best observation haki out there
>he can see 2-3 seconds into the future
>the downside is that it's not always accurate

>over the course of a few weeks, Luffy's observation haki is better than Katakuri's
>he can see at least 15 seconds into the future
>everything is just as he sees it

Holy fucking shit.

Attached: latest-12.png (458x357, 226K)

So Zoro is confirmed for the first Straw Hat to awaken haki?

And citizens of Wano were the first to invent covering shit in haki? Because of that, they're the only one to be able to craft seastone item and poneglyphs?

Luffy hasn't gone up against anyone strong enough to change the future he sees yet.

>And citizens of Wano were the first to invent covering shit in haki? Because of that, they're the only one to be able to craft seastone item and poneglyphs?
Maybe, perhaps only haki covered tools can affect seastone and whatever poneglyphs are made of. MAYBE

When you think about Luffy has plot haki so he can see and do whatever he wants.

Zoro is such a chad, commands the proud hottest bitch in the country with a mere hand gesture.

Attached: 1552737907320.png (520x496, 69K)

>>he can see at least 15 seconds into the future
And your basis for this is what?

Will of D baby

>katakuri can only see 3 seconds into the future
Not sure if bait. Genuinely afraid of this amount of speedreading

Goddamn. Actually took the time to do this.

Attached: OPFavs.png (2125x1306, 2.52M)

Why is Luffy such a manlet?

>least favorite Devil Fruit
>posts SMILE

r u me

I don't know but the moment he was shown I knew he was going to die tragically or some shit.

Yes Or then you just have a very good taste as far as I see it

Attached: CrocoSmirk.gif (500x281, 422K)

What's Tony's codename when he becomes an admiral?

>one character's df power single handedly ruins an entire arc
Based

Attached: 6bc282928b681e6b80d20911a65d90db.png (342x775, 140K)

>Implying these aren't lightspeed fights and those situations aren't happening within a 0.1 second period

>he can see at least 15 seconds into the future

Attached: 5yxv.jpg (310x294, 21K)

Reminder that Luffy used CoA in his final fight with Croc.
His fist would not have survived a direct collision with Desert Spada without it.

Attached: 0209-015.jpg (760x1200, 231K)

Denjiro's either dead, or not currently on Wano (eg resistance member, pirate, marine, etc.)

If he were still alive, someone from the rebellion team would have pointed him out by now.

My guess is he's a high-ranking marine. Gives them a way to be involved in the conflict.

Attached: A healthy balanced diet.jpg (710x1461, 225K)

>trailer for Stampede drops
>Shitbe absent
>check cast list
>Shitbe absent
youtube.com/watch?v=93EA8XQGBYM
Absolutely fucking based Toei knowing what the fans want (which is Buggy-sama)
Also notice Enel's absence from the villains lineup. Oda is definitely saving him for later

Attached: IMG_4024.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Whoops, wrong image

Attached: brulee.jpg (300x428, 45K)

Can it really be said to ruin an arc when the arc itself would not exist without it?
Sugar's fruit was plot device incarnate. THE Plot Plot no Mi. Only Doffy's antics with strings comes close.

SAVE MEEEEEE ONII-CHAAAAAAAN

>My guess is he's a high-ranking marine. Gives them a way to be involved in the conflict.
What conflict?
The marines have no presence on Wano, speedreader-kun.

>bruleeXfoxy

Attached: foxy_3136.jpg (325x325, 40K)

>Jinbe isn't on the list
>Haha Shitbe
>Enel isn't on the list
>O-Oda's definitely saving him for later

You aren't even trying.

I thank the lord each and every day that I'm not this retarded

Does anyone have the template for this?

So Wano is another fishman Island?
Another over hyped bland arc

Attached: c1506.png (640x512, 534K)

Behold

Attached: your shitty one piece taste.png (2178x1330, 124K)

>implying these are remotely similar things
shitbe has been a part of the crew for a while yet they didn't bother putting him in the movie
Enel has been removed from the story for years and there'd be no reason to keep him out if Oda didnt have plans for him. You are full rarted if you think toei didn't think to bring him back when they brought back jobbers like Alvida
Next arc is the return of CHADeru confirmed

Attached: Kidnapped.jpg (753x623, 274K)

>Enel has been removed from the story for years and there'd be no reason to keep him out if Oda didnt have plans for him
Oh, you're so right dude. Can't wait to see what Oda has in store for us regarding Gaimon. It'll probably be earthshattering.

>Pirate Expo
>WHY ISN'T ENEL THERE
You're quite literally retarded.

Who's he supposed to be?

i wonder what our boy is up to? besides dying

Attached: 1555074270545.png (581x565, 123K)

He'll be missing an arm when he reappears. Make my words.

>png
>not transparent
for what fucking purpose

Attached: Disappointed Crocodile.png (244x244, 57K)

No, it's a flying slash technique like Zoro, but with an elbow lunge.

I liked Zoro "well, whatever"ing over time travel

Attached: Zoro on Sanji and time travel.jpg (199x213, 23K)

Rate my Husbando

1.Madara
2.Law
3.Hawks
4,Kakashi
5.Zeref Dragneel

Thanks vro

hes been dead for a while dude

Dude is friends with a talking reindeer and a skeleton. I doubt he'd be phased by anything at this point.

He didn't care because he couldn't understand what was being said.

6.Phoenix wright

I've forgotten it

Attached: 5.png (419x480, 259K)

>shitbe has been a part of the crew for a while yet they didn't bother putting him in the movie

And Enel has been an established antagonist for years, yet he isn't there. Try harder.

Shinobu is a ugly bitch!!

You will be ashamed of your words and deeds when KINGeru zaps back down to earth as a bolt of lightning in front of the crew, oneshots GAYbe and kills him, fucks your waifu and then wrecks POOfy. Then when AHBLOOBLOOfy is getting pounded by BLACKEDbeard
>ahhhhhh tasukete Enel-sama tasuketeeee!
Then GODel just lightning strikes SOIbeard to death
Mark my words, these exact events will happen.

@187017496
Cringe.

Superior taste coming through!

Attached: one piece taste chart.png (2158x1330, 2.22M)

denjiro is shiki
he skipped town and is now doing pirate things

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S ANOTHER SANJI CHAPTER YO GERMAAAAA STEALTH BLACK LOOKING TIGHT HE GONNAA LOWDIFF BABYSHAKE KING AND TAKE KOMURASAKI TO B-

>Sanji doesn't appear this week

Yeah uhm. Wano is looking to be extremely low quality. Oda is really dropping the ball with this arc and not giving the fanbase what we want. Just about to drop this manga any day. Plus Komurasaki is a thot and will backstab Zoro.

Attached: 1547713025662.png (600x600, 363K)

awesome taste

Attached: 1492811419846.png (367x489, 204K)

>Bitch, you did nothing in those 20 years until Luffy and Law arrived.
Well, technically Law did nothing beyond not healing his crew diarrhea and letting them get caught.
And why would she trust a fucking pirate she knows nothing about?

Attached: 1504227535604.jpg (200x166, 6K)

>marinford baby
>blackbeardfag
out of my thread

Literally name a single character that can beat him
Reminder that Luffy never beat him

Attached: IMG_4059.jpg (490x437, 64K)

any of the yonko
Enel actually had pretty shitty CoO all things considered

9.5/10 - Pretty fucking spot on.

Attached: 1554931077716.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

Resolve strengthening the crew wasn't haki, that's just how things work. Luffy's strength is because he works out.

Anyone with haki

he can swim so who knows fisherman mink or kappas are a race of their own

Even with haki, they're still punching lightning. It's the reason Sakazuki is so dangerous, sure your haki lets you hit him toi, but you get your entire hand burned off for the trouble.

Well, he's gonna be at least Big Mom level by the end of this arc

And admiral, any Yonko, Doflamingo, Garp, Pica, Vergo, Sengoku etc etc

>Madara
Good taste, was my husbando too a few years back.
>Law
Meh
>Hawks
Don't read MHA but he looks cute
>Kakashi
Meh
>Zeref
Never read FT but he looks bland
2/5

IT'S A FISHMAN YOU FUCKING RETARDS.
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE THAT HE'S A MINK BECAUSE HE WAS WITH ODEN ALL THE WAY BACK WHEN INU AND NEKO STRANDED IN WANO.
IF HE WASN'T THE FIRST MINK TO ARRIVE, THEN THE WHOLE POINT OF ODEN BEING INSTANTLY COMPASSIONATE TO A NEW HUMANOID SPECIES JUST GOES OUT THE WINDOW. IT LOSES ALL STORYTELLING PURPOSE.
USE YOUR GODDAMN HEADS.

>El Thors you
>h...haha.... sure glad I have haki....

Attached: IMG_4060.jpg (640x480, 54K)

There are no real difference between fishmen and minks, they all need to be wiped out the same

Attached: Redhair.png (1600x900, 391K)

>hiyori confirmed boring dindu
What the fuck is wrong with Oda? Why does every arc has a useless kind princess with the personality of a plastic cup?
Bring back Komurasaki.

based Shanks poster

I feel like Smoker might become Fleet Admiral and Coby will be an Admiral.

1.good
2.okay
3.i dont know
4.ew
5.ew x2

race unique to Wano like Tama's master is.
He can't be a mink since kappa aren't furry creatures.

But user, their plastic cups are great

Based

Attached: Urouge.jpg (843x716, 65K)

Can you enhance water with haki? What color does it change into?

*block your path*

Attached: Pagaya_Anime_Infobox.png (445x335, 251K)

when did this meme even come to be

Attached: d1dbdtp-7f93ecc7-53a6-490a-919f-47b2c0e0a219.png (3094x3021, 143K)

So what's the deal? Is my boy Jimbo in Wano or is Oda a fucking tease?
I'm waiting to start on this arc until he's confirmed in

That's Hawks
He is cute

Attached: Hawk.jpg (564x705, 72K)

lol seriously not sure why people keep propping up that caribou tier jobber. b-b-but muh island wide haki

Pudding was fun

What the fuck? What’ wrong with brulee’s df?

How did Luffy not beat him, he knocked his ass out cold

>Poneglyphs originate from Wano
>Sea Stone originates from Wano
>Covering weapons and body parts in haki originates from Wano

What's next? Humans also originate from Wano?

Attached: 1553110456000.png (1069x1300, 1015K)

>"You know, Luffy, with great power comes great Freedom. Gol D Roger called it "The human burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Shanks looks directly at the camera.
>"The fishmen, the okamas, the minks... It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the adam tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Luffy. We'll have every fishman under the sea dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me lose my arm to a weak ass seaking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the World Government Gorosei party."

Attached: 1542798626565.png (602x452, 302K)

It's genuinely a reddit thing. They don't like powerlevels existing, since it reminds them that they're reading a battle manga for 12 year old boys. Reality is that Enel lost to pre-G2 Luffy. Anyone relevant utterly destroys him.

dont bother the enel fanboys are in a league of their own delusion but somehow still not on zehaha/doflafag tiers of delusions

Attached: wano stronk.png (632x316, 174K)

This bum was just protected by the Odaforce like Pell and Kaku.

Attached: IMG_4062.jpg (500x563, 79K)

I love Purin!

Attached: Spring Purin.png (640x512, 132K)

You Luffy spoke an entire paragraph of instruction while Hyou reacted to it and pulled all those moves in 0.1 seconds?

>HEYHYOUINEEDYOUTORUNTOTHELEFTFOR3METERSANDTHENCROUCHDOWNANDPUTYOURLEFTFOOTFORWARD5INCHESANDTHENDOUBLEJUMPANDDOATWIRLWHILEWINKINGYOURRIGHTEYEANDSCRATCHINGYOURLEFTNUTSACK

>implying Chadbeard isn't literally the strongest character and final boss of One Piece
It's not delusion if it's justified

Damn, Sanji is stronger than Katakuri, Big Mom's first mate. I bet Zoro can't even beat King.

>when did this meme even come to be
Pic.
Then people started noticing his pure human crew, and it snowballed from there.
The Ace novel also has Beckman kind of shit talk the Revos by insinuating that they want to destroy the world.

Attached: 16-17b.png (1777x1300, 724K)

Talking is a free action

He’s on the stairs.

Cope
Niggerbeard is nothing now that IM got introduced

The only reason people pushed that theory is to excuse haki not being visible in the first half of the story, they just give Oda such a ridiculous amount of credit that they assume everything is all part of the plan.

Rokushiki originates from Wano.
Cipher Pol descends from the Oniwabanshu.

>Blackbeard
>chad
AAAA DON'T KILL ME DADDY, I'M YOUR SON AAAAAA

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 576 - 9.jpg (1066x1600, 409K)

it was probably just weak as it was a desperation move. sand blasting is used for cutting but it has to be pressurized.

Obviously he didn't have everything planned to a T but "willpower" has always been a big part of the story

>steps out of crater
>damn, i'm still alive

Attached: 1590203_Japanese_KeyArt-OfficialVideoImage_030431d8-2442-e711-8175-020165574d09.jpg (1726x1046, 203K)

Talking takes no time at all. Think of the actual actions taken and why it would take fifteen whole seconds for somebody to swing a sword. You've been watching too much of the anime, your sense of time's on full delay.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME BURGESS

>propping up IMgay
Marshall-sama zehahahaha's in your path due to your desperation to latch onto anything that will stop him, when nothing ever will

You don't have be stronger than someone to "change the future" just strong. Sanji was able to dodge Katakuri's attack because he has his own CoO.

People who treat One Piece like there's extremely well defined and rigid powerlevels need to go back and read from the beginning.

Oh you.
Nice but still not an excuse. Who likes plastic cups? Nobody, because nobody gives them any thought. That's how unremarkable and bland they are.

Pudding is too tied to Sanji and the cancerous side of Oda's writing for me to appreciate her. But I suppose that yes, compared to the average princess in OP, she at last has an edge to her and isn't completely boring. Somewhat. Still dislike her though, my contempt for Sanji's character is that strong.

Attached: ukiyo e.jpg (1998x3088, 1.62M)

It's still invisible, it's just colored in with ink for the reader's sake.

>The Ace novel also has Beckman kind of shit talk the Revos by insinuating that they want to destroy the world.
that's kind of a big deal to be in this novel
is this shit canon?

Makes sense. It's like how Namek's 5 minutes is like 4 hours even with all the talking.

damn you know you are fucked when that's who you call for help

Hell, if you really need a rule, Capone outright said that anybody can change the future. Katakuri's future sight isn't time travel, it's not deterministic, it's a prediction based on what they can sense right now.

that's actually not bad

Doubt.

Attached: 0200-012.jpg (1066x1600, 343K)

He said that Ace should've joined the Revolutionary Army if he's only interested in fighting

>AAAAAAH SAVE ME SHIRYU
>AAAAAAH SAVE ME LAFFITE
>AAAAAAH SAVE ME BURGESS
>AAAAAAH SAVE ME AUGUR
>AAAAAAH SAVE ME DOC Q
>AAAAAAH SAVE ME DEVON
>AAAAAAH SAVE ME AVALO
>AAAAAAN SAVE ME SANJUAN WOLF
>AAAAAAH SAVE ME KUZAN

Give me one viable method that Luffy or anyone else would use to beat Teach in a fight and not get BLACKBEARDED in the attempt, and I will concede his strongest character position.
The only man who had a chance is dead

oh wow it cut through dirt, that's just how natural erosion works. there were stone breaking feats by scrubs in east blue and metal breaking feats in that very arc, not that big a deal.

>>Covering weapons and body parts in haki originates from Wano
No they just have a different name for it like mantra in the sky islands.

>They all pull out guns
What a bunch of jobbers LMAO

Why are guns bad?

>They all pull out guns and annihilate the ""strongest"" man in the world
What a bunch of chads

>feats
spotted the shounenigger

Akainu alone can murder BN and his crew of jobbers

reminder that Shitebeard is indeed deceased

Haki

usopp

Attached: tellmemore.jpg (1139x955, 114K)

Attached: zoron.png (1207x922, 606K)

smash him with cube once or twice

Attached: 1554198439006.png (522x478, 295K)

Kaido would dab on him just like he fucked up luffy

Why don't Kaido just make a seastone weapon into this?

1 million seastone bullets in 60 seconds. 16667 bullets per second.

Attached: Arthur-Schatz-Metal-Storm-1.jpg (600x400, 79K)

How come it wasn't filled when showing the Rayleigh and Sentomaru scenes this very chapter? It can't be for consistency while simultaneously pretending to be the same thing, besides there's been plenty of times when haki was used and wasn't colored since the timeskip with Punk Hazard having many examples.

It literally only exists as a plot device to get Luffy separated from his crew to fight the bad guy

One Piece is about the battles and fights. Thats why Marineford was the best arc

>being a fightfag
please leave

You never actually read one piece
There's no way anyone who did would say this

WEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Pudding was one of the reason why WCI is the best One Piece arc

Attached: ea7e177b993555e0571c458020a08a8cf217aa1av2_hq.jpg (1024x950, 77K)

Sanji haters confirmed for having shit taste

You would need at least 2 Vegapunks and a half to create that monstrosity and last time I checked Kaido didn't even had 1 whole Vegapunk

The fights in One Piece are often atrocious and asspully and are by FAR the least reliably entertaining aspect of the entire series

Wano is the ancient kingdom and Ds are its former royal family.
Screencap this.

Sanji looks really big here.

how the fuck are Luffy and Saul related?

By their middle name

Nah she had jack shit to do with it. If anything she was the plot tumor.

Attached: Charlotte.Family.full.2214857.jpg (4420x6652, 2.7M)

>One Piece is about the battles and fights

Attached: 1549533278706.png (417x501, 335K)

Decent bait

literally the whole plot was revolving around her, without Pudding there would no WCI

Luffy is going to open up with a Kong Gun on him, and get his arm popped for the trouble. While he's writhing on the ground screaming, Usopp will take over the fight. He's not going to accomplish much, just a good shot in here and there, but it will almost entirely be a brutal one sided curbstomp. Just before Usopp succumbs to his wounds and dies, he'll slap a pair of seastone handcuffs on Teach, letting an enraged Luffy easily deal with him

That sounds incredibly wasteful.

>this guy is stronger than Katakuri
what went right?

Attached: lucky-roo-13289.jpg (350x490, 45K)

>thematically fitting character
>neat devil fruit
>used throughout the entire arc as something relevant to the structure of the island in universe
>goat character arc ending
>hurr durr it ruins the entire arc because muh Luffy badguy fight
Yikes

He means that there are no giants on Wano.

That’s Kiku

>asspully
Yeah I disregard your opinion if you say this or "job" in a One Piece thread. Proves you're an insufferable brainlet.

This is peak One Piece.
No other moment has surpassed this one, and that's a fact.

Attached: 1446956419466.png (1504x1100, 413K)

Worst opinion in the history of these threads

Oda making Shanks and his crew all-powerful was such a dumb meme when he didn't intend to make it that way from the beginning
>all those bums back in the beginning with no DF or weapons beyond basic arms, including Usopp's dad with his gay pistol are the best of the best and would wipe out literally anybody

Only EL fights are really asspully

Attached: op.png (2178x1330, 1.13M)

Brulee's Devil Fruit pulled way more weight than that, it let them cause so much chaos on both sides.

One Piece has multiple peaks

Attached: one-piece-59418.jpg (1200x900, 119K)

You are gay and a jobber

Even if that was true that wouldn't mean she's the reason why it's good. Moreover, it could have been literally any Charlotte girl.
That meltdown she had at a wedding was the cheapest writing Oda has done in a while. What a joke. Oda would do anything not to put Sanji on the spot I guess.

>The Ace novel also has Beckman kind of shit talk the Revos by insinuating that they want to destroy the world
This will be the main conflict once we get toward the EOS since even decent people like Sengoku and Corazon think the truth behind the One Piece is terrifying.

rate but don't hate

Attached: 1555096622635.png (2178x1330, 3.34M)

Attached: 1553172556358.jpg (350x413, 47K)

Nobody likes you

what is it with blackbeardfags and not liking big meme?

Embarrassing

Hating Usopp is the singular most surefire way of exposing yourself to be trash

He still has the best CoO in the series, he got beat because he's an overconfident faggot unlike Kata who is weaker but more in control of his emotions

>not liking the future strawhat

Attached: CC Nakama.png (728x291, 191K)

I don't DISLIKE Big Mom, she's just my least favorite.

>T-T-TASUKETE SANJI-TAICHO

I personally don't like Big Meme because she's really fucking dumb. Her entire plot to get Germa's technology was contrived and useless, she should have just taken it without bothering with the whole wedding ploy.

range != precision

Attached: luffy stabs his eye.jpg (421x390, 42K)

Base Luffy can break blades. See Arlong and Krieg

FUCK YOU

Attached: Zorp.jpg (465x355, 23K)

Perhaps the worst taste I've ever seen

How
Was she suppossed to invade north blue or something?

My haki is stronger than your haki.

Attached: trip.png (234x255, 134K)

Why would you post Cedar when that user's clearly referring to Caesar? That would be like posting Gastino. Makes no sense.

Range was more important for Enel

Luffy was using haki back then too
So was Pearl with his fire creation, like Diable Jambe and Red Hawk

H-Hayai...!!

Attached: 91c5cce0496e94e4adf074a66771ab6e.jpg (900x1200, 113K)

>because she's really fucking dumb.
The fuck? At least 70% of the cast is dumb.

That was 22 years ago you dumbass.

No he wasn't.

SEETHING

Fire creation isn't haki. That's never been a thing haki does.

Shanks was wrong then?

>implying that range doesn't perfectly suit Enel when he can hear you shittalking him from miles away and obliterate you with a wide AoE shot that doesn't need precision

Fujitora deserves to be fleet admiral way more than smoker. the man is already a powerhouse and he is currently doing everything smoker couldn't

He's wrong about Diable Jambe, but Red Hawk is the result of busoshoku creating enough friction to catch fire

Yeah, and she somehow manages to be the dumbest of the whole lot.

By sending one or two of her kids to go steal their shit/information. Maybe even abduct a few people, including Judge. Wouldn't even be that different if her plan had worked, after she slaughtered all the Vinsmokes, she'd still have to strongarm all the scientists into working properly for her.

This is the good shit

Sure enel was able to roughly tell what was happening anywhere in skypiea, but that doesn't make him not shit. He still got surprised time and time again when he really shouldn't
A true CoO god would have island wide range, constant and precise mind reading, and future sight

meaningless post. This is not any sort of point

Retard. Smoker would be an Admiral at the most, but will most likely stay a vice-admiral for the same reasons as Garp. Fujitora will be Chief of Staff, Koby will be Fleet Admiral.

Damn, I remember when One Piece was actually good and got teary-eyed, ty user.

the Coby meme is getting ended hard by blackbeard

Yonkou can just walk in and talk to the Gorosei? Also they work without desks?

It's right to look down on fishmen.
They talk about being 10 times as strong as humans, but the strongest person in their entire race is Jinbe.
Luffy KO'd a 50,000 strong army of them just by using CoC, and Shanks and Rayleigh could KO all 100,000 if they used it.

Ah yes, the faint memories of 921-925. When will they come again, I wonder.

he will finally kill someone on screen in 944

How is he so durable?

i got teary-eyed here

Attached: raizou.png (1561x1150, 595K)

Wrong. This is the single moment that One Piece peaked.

Attached: high grade kino.png (1447x1080, 596K)

Attached: MyList.jpg (2156x1326, 1.2M)

>sanjifag
>hates Usopp
>hates law

Horrible taste

You're trying too hard to have that shounen street cred.

>every single CoC haki user is 100% human

How will fishniggers ever recover?

not even the kinoest momment from cp9

actually based
Arlong Park is underrated

>pulls out gears out of literally nowhere in your path
>literally appears behind you and sends you flying
>heh..... even though I've never mentioned this before or even hinted that I was working on this, I'm glad I was able to pull this technique off.

ANALUUUUU
ASSAULT

Attached: op738.png (238x229, 62K)

he's not wrong though. if you're reading one piece for the fights then you're most likely a brainlet

Ah, yet another pleb who speedread the Rocketman segment. Yes, I wonder where this steam-related power of Luffy's came from. And Luffy's never seen any giants before Elbaf, so him getting the idea to make giant fists is *totally* an asspull.

He's wrong on the severity of his complaint, but yes fights are one of the last reasons you should be reading OP.

Attached: Wholesome.png (614x1035, 685K)

>completely doing Oda's work for him
Kek

Extremely overrated moment. Nothing that really shines as special and unique about it.

It's not my fault Oda trusts his readers' intelligence too much. It obviously backfires often, like here.

*totally*

Hancock isn’t human though

Attached: 1453487008210.png (625x626, 86K)

doffy isn't human

Thanks. More recent arcs might be better but AP will always have a special place in my heart.

Attached: 0092-019.jpg (1066x1600, 297K)

Yes they are, they just have bad genetics for the most part.

Attached: Untitled.png (2178x1330, 2.24M)

How was Luffy stronger than Arlong?

>least favorite: Con D. Oriano
didnt even read

When did One Piece start to dip in quality so badly?

Attached: 27a6cccf2eee94bea2275c8c30789824.jpg (715x631, 58K)

Luffy was inhumanly strong already at the beginning of One Piece

don't you EVER the cute girl of the series cry

Attached: 1537080780404.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

never. dressrosa dragged on too long for my taste but oda recovered immediately with Zou/WCI

Around the time Nami went from cute to exhibitionist WHORE. So Sabaody.

Garp training

So Arabasta?

After the time-skip.

>least favorite supernova
fucking dickhead fuck off

Nami was never prude, speedreader

incredible based

Look, someone had to go in that spot

Nami was literally in a burka for 99% of Alabasta, wtf are you talking about

>That least favorite fight
Kek you fucking piece of shit

oldgood
newbad

Attached: 30 years old Boomer.png (1920x1873, 1.89M)

Attached: 1554854198380.png (830x469, 348K)

>Loses to a 47 year old man
>Grumbles about the new generation

I can't believe the best villain in the story so far is non canon...

Z itself is canon, just like Shiki

How can he be non-canon when Oda created him?

nice try

>exposing just your chest for half a second to get people to STOP looking at you is exhibitionist

In his case he's more like a nobleman grumbling about upstarts. A born wealthy guy complaining about self made men.

Shiki was at least mentioned in the manga, Z doesn't even have that, and neither will Bullet

>hackposters out in full force

Kek

I think his point is that Nami was never modest. She also wore skimpy clothes pre-timeskip like the Alabasta dancer outfit

Z's chest is impressive, but I think he just liked to dress that way.

Poor Orochi has AIDS now ;_;

There's a difference between not being modest and her current incarnation of "I'll die if I'm not exposing at least 90% of my skin at all times"

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Her WCI clothes were good imo

You know it was a really good chapter when they start flooding in.

>And citizens of Wano were the first to invent covering shit in haki? Because of that, they're the only one to be able to craft seastone item and poneglyphs?

That actually... makes sense.

Aah, I see Oda is a big fan of Raimi.

God, I would like to see her fourth brown eye.

This brings me great joy

God damnit, Zoro is so useless nowadays.

Anyways, Hiyori is not to be trusted. She definitely has some hidden agenda.

ZEHAHAHAHA, MUGIWARA !

Attached: 1532111004059.jpg (637x363, 28K)

This is why Zoro's fight against Mister 1 is still the best fight of him so far.
He unlocked Haki for the first time without knowing what it is, and jumped up several levels.

I seriously don't see how there will be ever such a growth again for him.

>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....

what were birkian women like?

I'm convinced that Oda died and someone replaced him when the timeskip happened

Feathers down there.

When did you realize that becoming the greatest swordman isn't a tragedy but a comedy?

Attached: nakamas rise up.png (280x160, 60K)

Found the SJW.