Is this the first anime in over four years where you actually have to think while watching it?

Is this the first anime in over four years where you actually have to think while watching it?

Attached: sarazanmai.jpg (1049x571, 217K)

Why do you keep making these threads?

Attached: 1555008737405.png (720x542, 367K)

dimension high school

the first ep was a lot better than all yka

I want to fuck that shota megane. No homo.

YKA > MDP

Don't get me wrong, YKA was flawed but MPD was a fucking mess in the second half and the ending was a clusterfuck

brainlet

No matter how many times you state this, no one is going to agree with you. Penguindrum was better than YKA. Die mad about it.

Attached: 15550153957005.png (505x697, 353K)

>a fucking mess in the second half and the ending was a clusterfuck
I'll never understand how this meme came about.

>I'll never understand how this meme came about.
It's literally just one user that keeps repeating this in every Sarazanmai thread. I'm thinking it's the twitterfag.

kinda agree with the penguindrum part but at least i felt it had a deeper intention in it´s messages, my problem with yuri kuma was that the characters acted more like walking symbolisms instead of human beings and some themes werent that well executed

why do you check the catalogue for them and proceed to participate in each and every one?

He is only for the MC

If by "think" you meant "rethinking your life choices" for watching this trash, yeah.

It was very boring but the end was worth it. I guess I will watch it

Which shota do you want to eat your shirikodama?

No, you're just watching the wrong shows

Clearly you weren't watching Princess Principal.

>user can't spell a three letter acronym

Fuck that guy.

But you know the MC is going to shoot him down.

you´re wrong

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-04-12 a la(s) 12.01.31.png (616x556, 650K)

This is one of the first official art released, things might and will change

I'm still holding out hope that Kazuki x Toi will be a thing even though it probably won't be.

Kazuki is CUTE

Watch it not only NOT be a thing but also somehow get the most fanart

That art doesn't convince me at all. I'm getting a strong vibe that Kazuki isn't going to return Enta's romantic feelings for him though they'll be friends in the end.

It's obvious from the OP who are the people the 3 boys want to connect with the most, and that will be developed throughout the show. I guess the shota love triangle is not the thing here.

I have a feeling Emo and Enta will be a thing in the end. Sure Emo is a brocon, but if Ikuhara follows his usual incest ways, it won't be mutual nor reciprocated.

It's possible it might go the yurikuma route where there's some threesome subtext but emo gets a happy ending with his bro while the other two are endgame. At the same time I could also see Enta's feelings being one-sided so who knows.

Maybe so. It's just that whenever a character had someone you could consider the object of their affections, a lot of the time the feelings weren't returned. Shiori/Juri, Ringo/Keiju, Kanba/Himari etc.

What are the chances of an actual threesome ending?

But user, Starlight aired just last year

Attached: nowakarimasu.png (1267x708, 1.08M)

Revue Starlight is just another time flop.

Yes, it's great

>time flop
What is this meme?

>Mappa
haha no

>everything is a metaphor for being in the closet
Wow yeah so deep and complicated. Don't you have an ANN review to write?

forced depth

Is this an anal joke?

Boogiepoop required a bit of attention on the part of viewer. Those who hadn't read the LNs anyways.

Attached: 1554487591582.jpg (1045x655, 143K)

He is clearly a brocon.

One of the most crucial scenes (possibly THE most crucial, plot-wise) literally lasts *TWO* seconds.
Is this good writing to you?

>Boogieflop

Attached: 1436313961813.jpg (601x583, 141K)

>Floopiebop

Attached: lick.jpg (483x461, 31K)

OP got bitter because he can't solve the puzzles