I'm legit angry that MC chooses the loli jihadist over retarded goddess or masochist paladin

I'm legit angry that MC chooses the loli jihadist over retarded goddess or masochist paladin.

Attached: Thats+because+you+are+a+retarted+little+kid+_3b8975689b74330be8326515782b8558.jpg (1000x683, 107K)

Aqua is trash

lalatina a best

Attached: 0505567.jpg (500x282, 26K)

Well, Megumin is pretty cute. Although I would've been fine with anyone except Aqua, the heroines are all pretty good.

nice bumbum

>isekai

Attached: 171349a6f695008834c7f57fe094ef7d--levi-rivaille-levi-ackerman.jpg (236x295, 21K)

Imagine aqua sitting on your face

k

nice baito, user-kun

better than that naruto picture you have

>naruto
Luke moar

Aqua's tush is a flabby waterbed

its a stupid profile picture anyway

>native isekai

Attached: 1510270791113.png (259x224, 43K)

Based retard poster

>profile picture
Now back to discord.

god i just want aqua to poop smear into my hairy chest while puking rainbows on my dick while screaming "Kaaazzuuummaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I love cowtits but I'd definitely choose Megumin if given the choice

megumin=darkness>>>aqua

I didn't really mind it until I found out the author chose the love interest based on a poll. Like it's one thing to pander, but it's another to have so little respect for your work and characters that you let your readers choose.

Attached: duo kawa.jpg (960x816, 77K)

> With one hand grabbing Aqua and the other holding Megumin, Darkness
tried to smile as Aqua happily stroked her braid, but she looked as if she would burst into tears at any moment
> Aqua seemed to be enamored by how the braid felt in her hand, and didn’t plan to stop.
> When I looked at Darkness, she was lowering her head shyly for some reason as Megumin stroked her braid.
Is Darkness' hair really this amazing when it's braided?

Attached: p-of-mice-and-men-john-malkovich.jpg (300x300, 25K)

huminhuminhuminhumina

>manlet

Attached: horseface.jpg (225x350, 31K)

>horse

FUCK MEGUMEME AND FUCK FLAT CHESTS!

Why does Aqua not wear anything under that short skirt? It's a serious question.

Wait did he? Can someone spoil an animeonlyfag here?

Yes.

Yeah, and he almost got a hand job from her

Source?

that way if someone looks under her skirt they won't be able to see her panties.
I'm being serious this is her dumbass solution

dude trust me

The LNs?

>Literally mentally handicapped goddess.
>NTR bait default blonde knight.
>Midget with chuuni disease.
I mean if you HAD to choose you'd obviously go for the midget.

The light novels. She starts developing feelings for Kazuma right after the hot springs arc while they're in the crimson demon village.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-092258.jpg (1440x995, 716K)

I'm not a faggot so I'd go for the best girl.
And I'd fucking murder any would be heroes who try to kill her

Attached: deeg6ah0h0b11.png (1024x1024, 114K)

t kazuma

doesnt she wear panties but make them invisible?

does aqua actually not wear panties

I want Aqua to piss into my mouth.

Why?

What exactly makes adventurer the weakest job class? Being able to learn skills from any class sounds pretty powerful to me. Do they just require more XP to level up or do they start with lower stats than other classes?

Me first

No idiots, she does wear panites, and they arent invisible.
Thats a stupid theory that came from anime onlies reinforced by the fact that it was a gag from the animation department.
Eat shit

then why does it look like she never has any on?

>it was a gag from the animation department
Cant you not read faggot? oh right, you are an anime only, you cant read

> blaming the anime
Blame the manga. There's an omake where she steals panties for a quest and when Kazuma asks her why she didn't just turn in her own panties she straight up says she doesn't wear any

Aqua is a fucking obnoxious retarded bitch and Dankness is a freaky degenerate.
Neither of those make a great partner.

>its just a gag that goes on for 2 seasons
>you cant read!
fuck off retard

> Dinner with the princess in vol 6
> Darkness stands up for Kazuma and slaps the princess when she's being a bitch to Kazuma
> Princess' guard gets pissed and tries to slice off Darkness' hand
> slices through skin and muscle but doesn't go all the way through and Darkness doesn't even flinch
> “Your Highness Iris, pardon my impudence. However, that shouldn’t be
something you should say to someone who did their best and achieved
numerous merits. He also has no obligation to explain how he defeated
the magic sword user. Also, not explaining doesn’t mean he should be
lectured.”
> Darkness used her still bleeding hand to caress the cheek of the
princess that she slapped, speaking in a calm and soothing voice as if
she was educating a child.
She fucking talked back to the princess of the entire fucking kingdom, slapped her, and smeared her own blood on the princess' face to add insult to injury. Honestly all three of the girls can be fucking amazing at times

Attached: 20190311_190804.jpg (497x793, 283K)

See They don't depict it well in the anime or manga but the girls all have their moments when their true badass nature ends up shining.

Blame the Japanese fanbase and the obsession they have the her voice actress and "little sister" types. I actually believe that the author probably never truly intended there to be a clear winner of Kazuma's affection in the LN, at the very least, this early on, but was swayed by Megumeme's fans so he just gave into them. We'll see where the anime goes, if we get more of it.

>Blame the Japanese fanbase and the obsession they have the her voice actress and "little sister" types
If that was the case Iris would have been the winner. Better luck next time

>Iris

Literally Who?

Didn't he fap to Aqua's butt while she was asleep or something? I remember somebody mentioning that.

>cumming inside Aqua
>her pussy purifies your semen
>perfect goddess child

>he wouldn't choose the cute little shit.

Based.

Lalatina is cute and should be bullied for that.

Nice bait, megiminfag.

Imagine being as retarded as this user