Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter is out, looks like it's going to be a mad dash for the tower of power; Toga won't be running though. Pic completely unrelated

Jaiminis link: jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/224/page/1
Niggerstream link: readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/224/5813/1

Attached: vs.png (1391x462, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1116718589040402432
youtu.be/Ti4xVSXGaZE
youtu.be/4-PdhoqoPbo
youtu.be/jynTNYSKNuk
youtube.com/watch?v=o6qAIaqK3_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread has officially been derailed by the hunterchad gang.

Attached: My Plagiarism Academia.jpg (1200x1200, 409K)

I'll give you props for the image, gave me a chuckle

Attached: 1554965403794.png (1800x1350, 1.6M)

God bless our editfags. Literally the only reason i still visit these threads

The time you start making and accepting edits like this you know it is a lost case.

Based edit.

Reporting in.

>200k sales drop in less than 2 volumes
>anime delayed to prioritize Mob Psycho 100
>Horikoshi said he's going to end it in 30 vol
>releases only 13 pages of filler every other week
>7 quirks asspull
>now makes it clear to all the fans that he doesn't give a shit anymore

Must cucked fandom on Yea Forums

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

twitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1116718589040402432
Here's some footage from the My Hero Stage Play.

Can't you please speak up? I can't hear you

>columbine shiggy
hearty kek from me

Attached: OH THE FUCKING EDGE.gif (640x360, 398K)

Reminder that this bitch is the reason why every fucking series in WSJ gets spoilers 12 hours later than before because she wanted attention.

Attached: mysogeny.png (1334x750, 2.03M)

>aitaikimochi
fuck off fujo nigger, aint clicking that shit

I miss kurogiri

Attached: 1533052267659.jpg (374x821, 19K)

>giganigga
>literally “we have a hulk” for Destro’s army

felt like i had to do this

Attached: 1555081570777.png (1800x1350, 1.23M)

>thread made 1 hour ago
>14 replies

Dead series
Dead thread

Attached: hxh .jpg (400x400, 23K)

>The nose goes out of the frame
nice touch

He was best boy.

Attached: 1509506371336.png (768x1280, 307K)

he still is

Attached: 1554104322239.png (1920x1080, 265K)

>r63
Gay

Dead mangaka
Dead manga

Attached: IMG_20190412_175821.png (900x636, 972K)

>gee, we are all out of money, nomus, and Deku just got SEVEN Quirks, how can we compete?
>*ring* Sup, Shiggy. We are the Liberation Army, a group of rich kids with no fighting experience, come to the base where he hold all our secret weapons and resources, probably lots of cash too for no reason, it is judt onee hill away from where you are right now. We gonna set up a bunch of non-lethal traps for you but all they are going to do is force you to fight each of our leaders in One-on-One combats
>don't worry Shiggy, it is only going to take you two hours or so, long enough for Giga to wake up

Attached: how convenient.png (490x341, 55K)

>r63
>Gay

Do we really have to go through this argument again?

The pic is good.

I love your picture, OP

Attached: 312366.jpg (225x350, 36K)

YO WHY THIS NIGGA SKIN SO ASHY WHAT THE FUCK?

So, are we actually going to get a full "My Villain Academia" arc? I have nothing against the heroes or anything but that would be an interesting change of pace

Attached: 01 (4).png (919x1300, 187K)

I want to eat kurogiri's home cooking!

Attached: 1499122519243.png (800x1278, 1.16M)

seeing as you are a faggot

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

it seems that way. Even the pro hero who appeared earlier in the arc was in the SPLA

You're under arrest for bringing your wife in the loud music hall! Her ears would hurt!

Attached: 1518086286059.png (374x275, 54K)

Attached: open up.jpg (541x900, 329K)

Damn shiggy just killed those guys with no hesitation. This past arc has reminded me that he's an actual villain and not just a meme.

Attached: 1530197036003.png (937x1300, 418K)

Q

U

I

R

K

S

>AFO coudn't even handle the super strength quirk

Anyone else feel like Shiggy is actually the protagonist? He's the one constantly losing and at a huge disadvantage well Deku gets free power ups.

Attached: deku.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Wait, Shiggy's quirk works like Overhauls now?

She's seven, she can handle it.

Literally the only based herofag

Attached: 1539694837728.png (787x1000, 192K)

I just hope the 2 CEOs that are in front of the LoV are just clones, illusion or something similar.
If they have 116k people under them there is no reason for them to expose themselves

no?

>thinking she can hadle it
>while she can't even haldle childbirth
Not an argument. She can't go into music hall, it's too soon for her.

Attached: 224.jpg (1432x1300, 1.08M)

Only against opponents with low plot armor.

I'm impressed the heroes are also part of this liberation army thing. Shit must be crazy internally. They'd be ready to attack at any moment if redestro gives the order, it isn't safe anywhere and they can back stab the authorities in charge of everything at any moment.
It is really interesting and although I do miss my favorite duo, I'm really looking forward to next week.

Shiggy's quirk is basically just Overhaul's deconstruction but without the reconstruction part of it. But seriously Overhaul's quirk was ridiculously strong. He really hit the quirk lottery. Too bad he lost his arms.

Which student in class A would agree with the Revolution?
Ochako would love to be able to use her quirk and help daddy with his work

>she can't even handle childbirth
user...

Attached: shiggy laughting.png (807x971, 922K)

Since this town has over 90% of supporters of the far-left ideology of D*stro, I think this town can be destroyed to the core by Shiggy. Only fuming remains will stay, if not now, then sometimes later.

Shiggy also doesn't get itchy.

Attached: nuggets.jpg (901x540, 66K)

I can't see anyone outright agreeing with it but I feel like Bakugo and Ochaco would sympathize with the cause

>generic city landscape with empty white space and minimal detail

Meanwhile in One Piece

Attached: 1531092147521.png (1811x1300, 853K)

The destro ideology is more like a libertarian or anarchist thing.

I don't think they'd agree because they're conditioned to believe in the rules that are set to keep order. So honestly? None.

Anarchism is far-left, user.

Maybe Tsu if she gets her rulebook out of her ass.

This picture is way too accurate.

Attached: D34KBiBUUAUTVxp.png (1200x881, 960K)

How the fuck can any other series compete? 900 chapters and CHAD Piece is still the most beautiful, creative and thrilling manga of all time.

Attached: 1543272051528.jpg (608x884, 265K)

And they´re not getting in on the action until maybe the Pro Heroes in the city change their mind and call actual heroes the moment Giga goes through it, and then its too late.

Kek, she's the least likely my dude.
Maybe Mineta, but for comedic purposes.

seems like it, user
I for one welcome our new villain protagonists

if you could choose a character from another series and put it in this one who would you pick? for me it would be garou

Attached: OPMop.webm (640x360, 3M)

This city is so royally fucked, its not even funny.

Attached: 1535571163281.jpg (521x442, 68K)

Based and wanopilled

Attached: 1509086211233.png (139x96, 10K)

She's seven, she can't give birth! Mirio tried (and believe me, he really really gave his all) and failed, so I've proofs on my side.

based

Attached: 1551683037745.jpg (800x800, 96K)

>OP and HxH are the only soft-seinen left in WSJ
>both are 20+ years old
What does this say about the mangazine? Is jump moving away from maturity by making the newer series standard shounenshit?

Attached: 1545580570533.png (964x1082, 760K)

Red Skull

Google lina Medina.

Shiggy's quirk is Decay, and it's always been extremely dangerous. Hence how he managed to accidentally kill his whole family and his little dog, too, probably in less than a minute, when it manifested, Now it seems he's increased the speed tremendously. Which makes it worse...

This is why you niggers deserve to get range banned

>you promised a honeymoon, and that is what I will get!

magneto
imagine how happy he would be

This hurts the herocuck

Attached: 1445386431165.png (264x262, 121K)

I ain't clicking that shit!

Yeah, he should get some happiness after losing rogue forever.

Prove them wrong

Attached: 1467201990583.png (199x276, 38K)

>implying they'll embarassed by kissing after ten years of marriage and 10 kids before Eri even hits 18

imagine having such a dead and shit manga that you'd literally rather post in any other thread

Attached: 1537743072749.gif (640x360, 3.64M)

Some might be attracted by the idea of free use of quirks. Bakugo already snarls at restrictions. But the moment they learned the LA uses kidnap, torture, mutilation, and murder, that would be it, they'd be classified as villains to be fought to the death.

And rightly so.

thats how current day rural japan looks like.

It is on wikipedia, nothing illegal. But it will make you aware of how weird the human body can get.

OP, unlike Whispershit, is alive and well

fucking checked

Attached: 1539417458534.jpg (598x600, 93K)

>current day rural japan looks like a poorly drawn manga

Attached: 1446086100740.png (218x244, 55K)

Blessed trips HOWEVER Japanese are rather reserved in public. In private though? Shit gets crazy.

>indians

Attached: 1516744892976.jpg (230x219, 7K)

I feel like I recognize the bald hero they meet on the ourskirts of town
what chapter was he in?

BASED

Attached: 1456344094719.jpg (350x263, 17K)

There's only one who can defeat the hunterpedos
CHADZILLAS RISE

Attached: Gogogigan.jpg (340x371, 31K)

he's the hero that Bakugo and Todoroki met 4 chapters ago

Indians as in natives or Indians as in India born?

me too. kurogiri deserves better

Attached: DwwLHboW0AAWIAV.jpg (1438x1307, 145K)

Attached: 1553831471895.jpg (122x164, 22K)

___both__

Yes. And a lot of people here even at the time wanted him dead because he was such an irritating git.

Now, it's worse. And justified.

The POWER of this is undeniable!!

Deku should just pack it in, now.

Attached: _kurogiri.jpg (1280x951, 257K)

I liked him. Now I like him more, his retarded face hid more we could've predicted

unbased

Attached: 98849.jpg (225x350, 43K)

I want to spit in Aizawa's eye!

Toga with an eternal limp would be cute for some reason.

League of Villains lacks the plot armor of heroes. Who'll die, except Shiggy and Dabi, who still didn't finished his role?

Spinner
Toga is probably going to get fucked up, maybe to the point of being out of commission for the rest of the arc, but she won't die

>League of Villains lacks the plot armor
citation needed

none of them died except some irrelevant tranny

Attached: 1498139918287.jpg (1101x1069, 89K)

Spinner has been given too much focus despite his minimal role in the past, so he will do something important that may cost him his life.
Giran will most likely die.

Then why is the most prolific left wing system of government (communism) so authoritarian?

>doesnt count lol

i want miruko to job

he job is already to suck my dick

communists and anarchists aren't really fans of each other user

no, she's supposed to be deku's mentor

>some irrelevant magician
>some irrelevant ninja turtle
>some irrelevant vampire chick
>some irrelevant Deadpool rip-off
>some irrelevant walking mountain

Would magneto finally be satisfied with the fact that most people are mutants and arent discriminated against for the most part or would he move the goalposts and continue with his militant victimbaiting?

But real communism IS anarchism, just with different ideas of property ownership from let's say, anarcho capitalists. They both favor the elimination of the state though.

I believe that Mr Compress is the one with the lowest plot armor here. How sad, since he's acting like Shiggy's right hand now.

But wait, the Soviet Union and China were both communist and both had overwhelmingly authoritarian systems of government. How were they anarchist?

>naruto
>doesnt count lol

Is it a "whisperfags want some attention" thread again?

Attached: 154da6b2fa4b34d4377481627891.jpg (540x473, 43K)

What the hell are you saying. Communism = everything is belonging to state. Anarchism: no state, no laws. Both are far left, but the difference is in the power of the state, be it complete (in communism) or nil (in anarchism)

Mhm, not so sure about that. I believe that if a character was previously injured and such injury doesn't disappear by the next arc, then they're safe.
He lost his arm, he already filled his suffering quota.

Not to be one of those faggots that say "but that wasn't real communism", but it technically wasn't by definition. The USSR and China are, however, what happen when you try to implement communism since communism is a highly idealistic utopian nonsense idea that brings destruction of nations wherever it's tried. Marxist communism advocates the elimination of the state after the "means of production" are seized by force from property owners and given to "the workers" to own "democratically" instead. This of course doesn't work because it requires a massive amount of power and force in the hands of practically a government that is willing to relinquish its power and, when we take a look throughout history, nobody wants to simply give up having that type of power, which is why every communist intended country turns into a massive totalitarian government.

tl;dr Communism is retarded and doesn't work, although the USSR and China aren't technically communist by definition

how much a fucking drone underage do you have to be to make an identity around a fictional series
Your cancerous normalfaggotry is the most pathetic thing.

the whole point is to lie about the end result when the actual end goal is the totalitarian government

Who is hood-chan?

Attached: 03.png (909x1300, 450K)

High end.

Communism is nothing but a butthurt dogma, born in the undustrial revolution, where everyone was getting to work under the extreme capitalism system. Of course it doesn't work and the said extreme capitalism doesn't exist in developped coutries except in Amazon

Same for anarchism. The thing about Destro, is that they want more liberty in using potentially dangerous quirks (read here: drugs). That's why I think Destro is just an anarchist, with some libertarian values.

Him silly

Attached: latest[1].png (665x802, 598K)

oh right, i was thinking that this arc takes place some time before the pro hero arc, but then i remembered that they already spent a month fighting gigas

Attached: 1553287799638.png (800x1300, 273K)

Holy fuck Shiggy is such a chad

>drugs
You mean guns. And Destro is completely right. A villain doesnt give a fuck about quirk laws whiles normal citizen get fucked over by the retarded limitations. In fact its even more bullshit than gun laws because with gun laws guns being ban tries to imply access will be harder (which it isnt, if you wanted you can get illegal guns extremely easy no matter how tough the law is) whiles with quirks everyone already has his gun and there is no distribution argument. Destro is completely in the right. And its libertarianism, he doesnt advocate the abolishment of the government(anarchism) just the changing of a specific law/regulation.

At this point I think Hori just inserts the backstory flashbacks so he has another week to write the actual fight

I agree with destro to be honest

This is gonna be fun as fuck

The dictatorship of the proletariat is supposed to be a prelude to real communism, it's just that in practice they never get past it

Interesting, of course. Except if guns can be used only as a weapon or a tool of dissuasion, a quirk can be used in much different ways, allowing the society to advance.

Attached: 1555083932972.jpg (333x294, 38K)

Man, these last chapters have been so good

Attached: 1554853404346.jpg (400x461, 136K)

Undeniable

>Shiggy's right hand
hurr

Attached: bokunopicoacademia.png (792x252, 116K)

shiggy + LORD > deku + AM
that's maths you can't argue with maths

Attached: 67178873_p0_master1200.jpg (777x1100, 904K)

I miss Hood-chan.

Attached: 1553404429378.jpg (930x1200, 365K)

>another great, student-free chapter of My Villain Academia
>King Crimson vs. Metallica confirmed completely uncensored
it's been a pretty good Friday lads

Based Destrochad

Are we back in the golden age of My Hero?

Attached: 1432520078193.jpg (400x527, 59K)

>tfw we will NEVER see the times of the turbulent fighting between humanfags and mutantfags

>Mind if I have a few words?
>Yeah. No.
Did niggerstream fuck this up? The joke doesn't make sense. It WOULD make sense if she asked
>Can I have a few words?
>Yeah. No.

Dabi is a asshole!!

niggerstream being retarded as usual probably, JS has her saying "hmm, nope"

That's a nice understatement. (thumbs up)

>2 hours later
WHERE THE FUCK IS HE

Attached: gigantomachia.png (350x591, 122K)

he is resting

It's Magneto. That groups like the CRC were allowed to exist, and what that implies STILL about humans, would keep his rage going.

kek
i can see gigas crash the party while destros torturing shiggy and gigas getting pissed off because someone else is going to steal his kill

Wait, where is the city, where is UA and where is the forest they were in?
Is it possible for Giga by going straight towards shiggy he runs across UA?

Attached: boobs.png (352x215, 92K)

Alas, poor Hood-chan, we hardly knew ye before Endeavor burned your brain and in fact whole body to a crisp.

Well said.

>giganto going 10000000 mph passes ua
>deku and the other kids take pursuit
its gonna happen isnt it?

the doctor keeps calling these nomus children and adds the suffix chan when talking about them, but it really makes me wonder...are they actual children? Why do they have developed bodies? He works as a pediatrician, so it makes sense he's getting the quirks from actual children but still. The fact they all look grown up is weird.

They're counting on Gigantomachia being able to take on over a literal hundred thousand people at once and he took on the League of VIllains for a month straight without even getting tired. Logically no one in UA or even the entire fucking setting should be able to do diddly shit to him, not even Endeavor judging by how badly he got his shit kicked by a Noumu. And if Deku keeps his running record, he'll asspull a bullshit powerup that makes him by far the most powerful being in the planet and lose anyway

Horse steroids.

>Is it possible for Giga by going straight towards shiggy he runs across UA?
Japan is not a big country and most of the action in this manga happens in cities bordering Tokyo, but that doesnt mean the fucking country is the sice of Vatican City.

Attached: epitaph vs foresight.jpg (867x708, 575K)

The city is in Aichi Prefecture, which is where Momo and Tsuyu come from and is within commuting distance of UA. Niigata, the mountainous place they were before, is way to the north. I assume the doctor had John chan teleport them. I further assume they believe Giga will be able to travel at high speed towards them once he wakes up and will arrive soon after. I don't think he'll run into UA along the way, but with all this carnage, even if the LA has control of the area, news will start leaking out soon and heroes will start moving towards Deika City eventually. The question is, what will happen first?

I don't quite get the comparison between Dabi and Isaac. Abandoned child?

Hug your Frogs!

Attached: 49483700_p0.jpg (960x1410, 719K)

Maybe Hawks can say he got info(Dabi told him) of whats going on so heroes arrive and they distract the LA long enough to them to bail with Giran. Though it does say that the LoV will be destroyed.

>the doctor keeps calling these nomus children and adds the suffix chan when talking about them, but it really makes me wonder...are they actual children?
His grandson - the winged Nomu - was the same age as Deku. Once the doctor starts modifying victims, age and shape don't matter much.

And Deku said the Nighteye internship would be long, lets just discard the narrator as being a bad tease.

Attached: 756836d415ec54970161d8515debbfaa.png (665x526, 406K)

Oh fuck off user. Not only the Yakuza arc actually really long but that a way more subjective measurement then outright saying the outcome of something.

Attached: this is going into the disintegration folder.jpg (1156x1526, 91K)

>Shiggy is more and more for sure facing Redestro on top of the skyscrapper.
>Possibly shortly before sunset.

GOLDEN RAYS OF THE GLORIOUS SUNSHINE.
SETTING DOWN SUCH A BLOOD-RED LIGHT.
NOW THE ANIMALS SLOWLY RETREAT:
TO THE SHADOWS - OUT OF SIGHT.

ARID BREEZE BLOWS ACROSS THE MOUNTAINS.
GIVING FLIGHT TO THE BIRDS OF PREY.
IN THE DISTANCE MACHINES COME.
TO TRANSFORM EDEN - DAY BY DAY.

Attached: Red Sun.png (485x904, 164K)

top engrish

Attached: frustration.gif (765x720, 575K)

All im saying is that going by the narrator alone has not once so far turned out 100% accurate. I don´t think any of us actually believes that even if it would be for long.

Holy shit how does this keep making so much sense?

Attached: fire.gif (540x300, 319K)

Well no, they aren't, but you looked like you completely dismissed it. I mean the LoV will most likely loose here and then reform under some other name.
My point is that something will happen to change up the LoV.

Because /bnhagear/ Wishing Energy is fueled by over a year of shitposting and we might just be about to reap its fruits.

Attached: ReDestro.jpg (865x760, 99K)

>This is nature's sacrifice
>When the air blows through
>With a brisk attack
>The reptile tail ripped from its back
spinner's going to die, isn't he

Attached: 3.png (248x520, 76K)

I want marry Hawks

Attached: 31d8b58ecef0e697a5f723aa2646c8dc.jpg (564x704, 80K)

>Shiggy plans on baiting Gigantomachia into the city
BEING TRACKED BY A STARVING BEAST

>hori liked the screenplay
>it's actually a musical

Attached: hori_is_cute.jpg (658x513, 177K)

Shiggy also needs to touch with all 5 fingers while Overhole could do it with just a fingertip grazing the target

>a year ago: we must stop the youtuber miscreants from crashing the school festival, or we won't get to make Eri smile!
>now: the league of villains is about to murder a town and we're rooting for them
How did it go so right?

It's the ideology of the slave-caste, of course it's going to be authoritarian. It's all they know.

>Compress even questioned if Giganto even ate since they started fighting.

THIS JUST KEEPS LINING UP.

THE TIME HAS COME TO AN END
YEAH -- THIS IS WHAT NATURE PLANNED

BEING TRACKED BY A STARVING BEAST
LOOKING FOR ITS DAILY FEAST
A PREDATOR ON THE VERGE OF DEATH
CLOSE TO ITS LAST BREATH
GETTING CLOSE TO ITS LAST BREATH

Attached: 1553284422479.png (1242x718, 841K)

>giga is on the edge of tiring out

Sure, the Red Sun/Rules of Nature matching Redestro and Shiggys plan are one thing, but consider this, this is going deeper than possibly expected:

I'VE COME HERE TO SAVE YOU
AND I CAN ALREADY TASTE THE KILL

LIKE CARESSING AN ANGEL
BURNING UP IN THE ATMOSPHERE

AND WITH THE BLOOD OF A DYING STAR ABOVE
MY TRUE AESTHETIC'S UNWINDING
AND I'M ABOUT TO COME UNDONE

SO DON'T LET ME BECOME THE ONE YOU LOVE

'CAUSE I'LL JUST TAKE YOUR BLOOD AND USE YOU UP

Attached: Toga i remain.png (250x250, 67K)

oh, oh my

Attached: D38jKoYUEAIwSRw.jpg (642x700, 73K)

Why is Endeavor looking like he escaped from being a 80s male idol.

>Though it does say that the LoV will be destroyed.
Viz translated it as something akin to Spinner saying "The LoV is doomed!". I wouldn't take it as meaning the LoV is literally going to be destroyed as much as them being in really hot water considering that was the last thing Spinner said before the flashback ended in the present.

>"should I develop the characters I've introduced so far and given no screen time or backstory?"
>"nah, I'll just keep introducing more"

Such a well written series!

the viz have been faggots with way too much improvised translations

Gentle was a great fight with a horrible premise, this arc is pure kino from the first panel

Holy shit it's Ruffio

Attached: Ruffio.jpg (600x300, 32K)

>no worldbuilding >:(
>hori introduces more character to flesh out the world
>stop introducing characters and focus on the already existing ones >:(

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 130K)

>it's a comedy musical

All for One
All for One
He rules over the nation, the quirky lord of sin
He got the application that you just sent in
It needs evaluation, so let the games begin
A heinous crime, a show of force
(a murder would be nice of course)
All for One
All for One
The evil league of villains is watching so beware
The grade that you receive’ll be your last, we swear
So make All for One gleeful, so he’ll make you his heir
You're a handy boy and that's no pun
Say “Fuck heroes!”
Signed: All for One.

Attached: hw4n6.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Oh fuck me that's great

STANDING HERE
I REALISE
YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Attached: 223.png (692x613, 243K)

Shouto's first costume really was ugly

This is absolutely retarded. I love it.

Attached: 5502d051840e3cb74f6da93da1ed7bd3.jpg (564x317, 30K)

Im halfway convinced we passed the point of fitting refrences and find out Hori got inspired by listening to MGR soundtrack.

Yeah I wouldn't bet on them being correct either but all of the common scanlations fuck up constantly, unless someone has the raws and can explain how it should be interpreted you just have to take a guess at what suits the context. Since that was the end of Spinner narrating the flashback it honestly just sounded like the LoV were currently in deep shit rather than it being Spinner narrating back to the time the LoV got destroyed.

I’VE CARVED MY OWN PATH (Redestro building all of this.)
YOU FOLLOWED YOUR WRATH (Shiggys urge for destruction.)
BUT MAYBE WE’RE BOTH THE SAME (Inheritors of a old villains will.)

Attached: Wash away the anger.png (1797x1300, 699K)

>you always get attached so easily
>BECAUSE I'M A LONER!

Attached: 56868568.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

fucking japs

Worldbuilding doesn't need new characters to be introduced, particularly when it looks like we're headed for a rehash of the Yakuza arc where the big bad's underlings take turns fighting one chapter at a time and this stretches over 1 million years, without ever really giving us any actual reason to care about them. It has been like 3 chapters and Hori's already cracking open the backstory flashbacks.

The whole league could die at the end of the story, but Twice is the one only guy i really want to get out of this alive somehow.

Attached: 3abb610b9c8d1aacd6bd0eac1763aafc.jpg (564x527, 28K)

But it was a long internship
That shit was months
The short internship with Gran Torino was like a week in comparison

If you read it like
>the short internship with Gran Torino and the long internship under Nighteye
Its totally fine
The problem is people read it with emphasis on the long.
>And so my LOOOOOONG internship under nighteye began
context makes it really obvious.

>Worldbuilding doesn't need new characters to be introduced
World building isnt just geography you nig-nog.

Attached: a7d71fa2b84821382b4593e684832775409663cf14a09f48dab2597fe1e8d9c7.jpg (480x361, 75K)

>replying to it

Attached: big head toga.jpg (620x859, 125K)

This chapter had a nice shiggi.

Attached: D399ZkxX4AACmE.jpg (541x1004, 91K)

But this arc focuses on the established characters from LoV, they're the ones who've been getting flashbacks and backstory so far. Your criticism is more apt with regards to the Yakuza and Gentle arc, where we were introduced to a bunch of new characters who got focus and backstories.
This time the new characters has at least been used to flesh out the existing antagonists.

And who even brought up geography? Prior to this arc we barely had indication that the liberation army existed, let alone was a superpowerful international conspiracy, or that mutants and quirk rights were a major point of contention among the public

Reminder Shigaraki hasn't showered in over a month

but you are wrong there

>That shit was months
Wasn't it just barely a month or so? The Licence exam is late summer/early fall, then the Yakuza arc happens and after that there's the Remedial arc, the Culture festival a couple of weeks/a month later, then they skip a couple of weeks and the Pro Hero arc is in the end of November.

>shigaraki climbing the metaphorical ladder (of villains) to get to junior
WHAT A THRILL

Attached: shigaraki.png (906x1300, 1.67M)

you mean 20 years

OH NO NO NO

youtu.be/Ti4xVSXGaZE

Attached: eternal_cringe.jpg (1080x781, 386K)

We knew since Gentle that the Liberation Army HAS been a thing, in Pro Hero we got mentions how the book was selling and people getting riled up about it, now its revealed whats behind it all since if anyone outside of it knew they already would likely been crushed. Let alone Giran much earlier already mentioning to one of his customers how a certain support company started selling gear on the black market.

>Shiggy straight up deleting niggas
>Twice being the heart of the group
>Spinner having character growth
>Dabi STILL not giving a fuck
10/10 chapter

Attached: breh.jpg (269x294, 37K)

>Bakugou's in a musical now
this is amazing

Attached: D38jJroU8AIKDuA.jpg (700x467, 60K)

What is this pose trying to convey?

Is that an Airport in the middle of town?

I want to believe Kurogiri at least got him to take a shower now and then

I can't wait to see the before and after of this image when the fighting is done. Between Giga, Shiggy, and 6 gorillion followers the city the city will look like a warzone out of WWII

kurogiri probably forcibly teleported him into a locked shower once or twice

We knew about their name and their book. Now we know that they control all the largest corporations in japan and have thousands of agents overseas, own spy satellites, have ENTIRE FUCKING CITIES entirely composed on their agents, not to mention several pro heroes in their pocket and a hotline for all the ones they don't directly control, all this with neither AfO or the Yakuza knowing.

his fist is Gigantomachia and his other hand is the SPLA

Did anyone notice how last thread the OP had two one punch man references?
>OI OI OI OI
>slaughterparty
Was amusing to say the least

>Hori goes all out and draws Shiggy fighting his way through a whole stairway filled with Liberation Army goons to reach Redestro.
>Crumbled corpses everywhere.
>Redestro looks for the first time mildly concerned as he expected Shiggy to be worn down by the time he reaches him.
>cue Shiggy vs Redestro struggling against one another on top of the skyscrapper as the surrounding area is a burning, broken mess and Gigantomachia rampaging through the city.
>The inheritor of All for One vs The Inheritor of Destro.
>MGS4 intensifies.

Attached: 1553995083183.jpg (894x894, 69K)

really though, the acting is not that bad, at least the character's voices sound accurate
youtu.be/4-PdhoqoPbo

Attached: Musical_All_Might.jpg (1079x860, 312K)

the yakuza are barely above street thugs and we don't know what AFO does or doesn't know

To be fair we don't know it AfO knows or if he gives a shit or not. I'll give you the Yakuza but Chisaki was retarded and too obsessed with muh yakuza honor to properly run a criminal organisation despite having an OP quirk.

>guy playing deku is reading his lines infront of everyone
wow that pretty shameless

>suddenly Deku breaks in through a wall

Attached: 2e386ffb705139.png (1334x750, 456K)

>GET OUT, WE´RE HAVING A SYMBOLIC CLASH HERE.

Attached: 1536971309009.jpg (1200x1131, 135K)

Kacchan and Eraserhead are right behind him

Attached: ec8b6e65d0125c8323f22ca541292970.png (1334x750, 405K)

>"Its a hero's duty to interfere in other people's business!"
>saves shiggy

Attached: fucking idiot.jpg (474x380, 115K)

>no one posting the song link
youtu.be/jynTNYSKNuk
between this and Giga dark souls/sana opera music I cant wait for this arc to be animated and redubbed with this music on /wsg/

Attached: 1553992576732.png (729x1032, 600K)

Attached: ahem.jpg (488x744, 187K)

Attached: 1554507602873.jpg (925x282, 118K)

Blade Nomu when

destro will lose

I think this will just devolve into chaos in the end

just look at this smug motherfucker

Attached: D39blsFUEAMBziO.jpg (1000x667, 59K)

Best costume so far. It's as ridiculous as the original. 10/10

We had chainsaw Nomu already

>yfw Heroes and LoV vs Redestro's army

Attached: 1555086920779.jpg (1125x1025, 70K)

You know Shiggy, Despite Mutants only making up 13% of the population...

We never had confirmation that that one got arrested, did we? Is last seen held by Mt Lady before AFO flattens the area. Even was the only Nomu before High End to somewhat speak, even if it was just "Kitty".

>those giant plastic pauldrons
holy fuck this is gold

Why Isaac and not Eggman, op?

Attached: fix.jpg (1391x462, 440K)

Because Dabi is in the city, Doc isnt doing much there.

That was supposed to be Dabi? I don't get it. Also, what's with Toga?

>Isaac with the burned parts.
>Abandoned child with a grudge for their parent.

Dabi was rather obvious. Toga im not 100% certain besides the sweater.

He looks great

Attached: 1532422764153.png (1000x660, 731K)

>isaac
>grudge with his parents

I don't see a John Chan in either one of these.

He looks amazing.

honestly diavolo

Attached: DIABOLO.jpg (720x720, 294K)

Attached: destro.jpg (927x282, 109K)

i want to teach deku about flower arrangements!

I was wondering what that mass of bulging grey and brown was now I realize it's giganigga.
Well done Dezu.

Attached: 1555100603695.jpg (680x646, 106K)

Here you go

Attached: johnchanfix.jpg (1391x462, 446K)

Attached: 1499642240288.png (700x726, 522K)

Attached: you can't be serious.jpg (1024x1106, 479K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1540952165655.jpg (1015x893, 294K)

How many students do you want to see donuted

ah, fuck, I've messed up when saving it. Slice it together with the original if you want.

Bleach the live stage musical performance will always be better.

Attached: 2v0imvk.jpg (615x349, 36K)

>implying t4 would ever betray his waifu

Kendou is open to an open relationship

Why Tesutesu? He's loyal to Kendo.

>Momo self-inserters

i want deku to comfort me during my nicotine withdrawals!

cringe and bluepilled

I'm losing my shit just looking at that. But yeah, I can believe that anything is better than the manga. Bleach was a rare anime where the filler arcs were better than the main story.

Shiggy should be Vergil

Giorno would work with Shiggy

Attached: Giorno Giovanna.jpg (900x1254, 99K)

Attached: 1553908094890.png (199x342, 98K)

>them fuckin THIGHS
at least she can find purpose as a baby factory cause hot damn

Attached: 1532821067012.jpg (640x529, 89K)

They'd be good parents.

Attached: 1519680423430.jpg (677x972, 118K)

Attached: 1554303624441.jpg (267x357, 82K)

No

based and redpilled

toga!

Attached: 1540762266191.jpg (564x593, 43K)

So the obvious outcome is that Shiggy's gonna get to go wild and fuck shit up, there's gonna be a lot of deaths of the low level Liberation Army folks, and then the LA are going to use the devastation to further their goals and/or put down the Hero Association in the eyes of the public.

Think Hori going to have something cleverer than that?

Based LoV saving our threads

Attached: 1503348919844.jpg (703x741, 72K)

>LoV becames the main focus
>manga quality rockets the fuck up
why does this happen? I'm basically rooting for them to kill and destroy all of U-A, no matter how edgy they are

Attached: 28aacdf32a7b4d178f9d3207e76f8277.jpg (564x658, 57K)

>Hori
>clever
lol

(You)

Tsuyu actress is cute

Attached: keroppai.png (496x337, 279K)

Current LOV ranked on smell.
1. Compress (keeps himself clean and tidy)
2. Dabi (smells like campfire smoke 24/7)
3. Toga (uses luxury bath products she can't afford, but has an ever present stench of blood)
4. Spinner (ever smelled a lizard tank before? he also never washes his stained cosplay)
5. Twice (frequently forgets to shower and smokes often)
6. Shiggy (la creatura of smells, the lines on his face are actually solidified skin grease)

That's adorable.

Maybe that was the wrong word. Different, then?

See, that would be the smart and rational thing for the LA to do. Which means Hori won't let them do it.

>we'll need aunt Mina for this

super fucking based, this arc once again proves Hori still hasn't lost his edge

Attached: 1543852595277.jpg (540x492, 42K)

>I don't really feel like you actually cheated on me Tetsutetsu

Attached: 1528446253125.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Attached: 1536512106615.png (800x2416, 1.94M)

Here's what's going to happen. The LoV and the LA are gonna fight for a bit, Giga shows up and murders some people, some hero mooks like Endeavor show up and everybody disperses. Meanwhile we get a last page about the LA making a deal with Giran and Shiggy about sharing resources/manpower and/or info. It's just gonna be basically Yakuza arc only even more drawn out and without a qt loli to be added to Deku's ever growing harem.

Noone fucking cares about these edgy losers, not even Toga who can go fuck herself and these new "anti-villains" are fucking boring
The universe of this series is dull aa hell
I dont know why I read this

The arc is fine so far but Feel Good Inc will probably be covering aishi with a giant ruse so non liberator heroes won't interfere right
If shiggy can take out their satellites or whatever it'll truly become a 3 way battle

Dorks.

Attached: 1497826583668.png (700x896, 414K)

>he's just as abusive as his dad

bait poster kun at it again I see

Well it seems to be the obvious reason for having a politician and a media mogul in their upper strata, and for having the LoV attack them directly so soon.

>Meanwhile we get a last page about the LA making a deal with Giran and Shiggy about sharing resources/manpower and/or info

I want to say that this would be a silly retread when having them still be antagonistic allows for an easy and interesting dynamic for the story.

But then I remembered that this is Hori so you're probably right.

I care, because they're cool. And you read it because you like to complain. No fucking idea why do you care about worldbuilding so much. HeroAka got enough of it to keep things interesting.

worldbuilding is just a meme at this point

the lord giveth and the lord taketh away
but for us, he mostly giveth

Attached: 1553880423373.jpg (500x500, 59K)

There are no mistakes. John Chan is playing both sides.

The classiest ship. Their first time will involve champagne and roses.

>HeroAka got enough of it to keep things interesting.
Yeah if Hori can just change whatever the fuck he wants whenever he wants without consequence you'll never run out of material. I'm sure he'd never come up with something stupid and retarded like giving the kid with the single most OP quirk ever to exist bar none 7 quirks based on whatever DC/Marvel superhero comic he's autistically interested in that particular month.

That would be the reasonable thing to do for the LA, it doesn't need to be more clever than that. It remains to be seen if Hori will actually do it but then again I remember my first thought last week was for Shiggy to just bait Giga into fighting them and not expecting Hori to do it so it might happen.

all of them

Sounds good to me.

What a chad

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-140339_reddit is fun.jpg (689x501, 248K)

Attached: 1538249486078.png (417x480, 326K)

I don't see them trying to go for an alliance this time, no one's going to bother pretending they trust each other after having started a war.

So in Kamino when the LOV were teleported to AFO's location, and then again away from him as an escape, with that black goo, that was AFO's quirk right? So why does John-chan have the same quirk? AFO was immediately arrested after his fight with All Might, so he couldn't have been the one to give John-chan his quirk unless they had developed a way for AFO to copy people's quirk instead of just stealing them. Would anyone mind clearing this up?

i want deku to hit me!

Oh so he's a Melee player then.

Ochako please.

Bakugou please.

The guy on the right got blown up through his torso, but the guy up top got his pelvis blown off. Shiggy gave him a quickie before killing him. GAY.

i want deku to bully me!

>Making a deal with someone who cut off your fingers, held you hostage and declared war on your allies
Yeah sure

Attached: 1534634817674.jpg (243x239, 28K)

He would never do that Toga

Attached: 1554771578583.jpg (1200x778, 176K)

>Gigantomachia hates Shiggy
>Shiggy thinks Gigantomachia is going to reveal himself like an idiot
>Big boy's just gonna sit back and laugh at the unworthy maggot having to deal with this shit on his own

No way are they writing the big fucker off as an idiot when he's already established as intelligent.

>that all might in the back
i know it's just part of the costume but he looks buffed as fuck
this is so bad but still cosplay wise so good

>Intelligent
>Will cling to a radio if it plays his master's voice
Giga will barge through anyone in the way of him and Shiggy without much thought. He's not gonna fight for Shiggy, but he's not going to stop in his pursuit and sit down and watch someone else take him down, he'll keep chasing him for as long as it takes.

toga and deku will have a very happy marriage

Attached: couch.jpg (2480x3508, 655K)

>Todomomo
Absolute trash, back to twitter

I mean its not he can sit back and let Gigato do all the work, its mostly going to be Shiggy jumping into crowds of enemies and Giganto pummeling them in an attempt to get to him.

please stop posting this hideous hideous art
it's not like there isn't good togadeku out there, post some of that instead

Attached: 1498938268931.png (582x477, 455K)

guys...will Deku and Shiggy be friends by the end of the manga? Out of all battle shounen tropes, I hate the "HE WUZ A GUY GOYIM ALL ALONG" one the most
I really hope he doesn't get tnj'd, I'd hate to see that happen

t. twitter fujoshit

This. CC is being awesome even while he's being murdered.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6qAIaqK3_Q
First thing that came to mind.

Friends, probably not. But if Deku's going to be the greatest hero, he's either going to kill Shiggy (and you know he's not) or he's going to save Shiggy. Either way he won't repeat All Might's failure with AfO.

sorry

Attached: 1536512643468.jpg (770x828, 176K)

>I KNOW I DONT LIKE HIM.
>BUT IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO TEAR THIS WEAKLING INTO TWO ITS GOING TO BE ME.

Attached: 1527101041133.jpg (660x518, 99K)

Call her kiriaura

He will understand him and sympathize, it all depends on his ideals

Attached: 1554840522613.jpg (4037x2329, 2.08M)

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't one of AfO's orders for the big guy to not reveal himself? If he does go out and rampage, that'd directly violate the order he was given. Someone as loyal as he is wouldn't dare do that.

Maybe. Honestly Deku saving people by not punching them but rehabilitating them is a lot better.

much better

Attached: 1499018335208.jpg (421x353, 60K)

Shiggy will probably provoke him with a voice recording or something.

HNNNNG

Attached: 88b2865e212780c3030d237f9b248661.jpg (1280x1280, 134K)

nah he's a killer

i want gigantomachia to beat me to death!

>by the end of the manga
What do you mean? They already are friends.
Close friends.

Attached: 1533881246148.png (1400x788, 735K)

Easy peasy, just disguise himself like last time. The Lord can't complain about that, can he?

Attached: 144_10.png (860x1250, 322K)

Nothing suspicious there
Move along.

apparent his dick was just hanging out for this whole thing

cute

Attached: 1554611041178.jpg (1200x810, 158K)

Anyone else think Deku should name his own moves after Japanese cities/prefectures?
>HIROSHIMA SMASHU
Also, does anyone else really want to see dead silent/serious Deku? Kinda like that spidey kills fucking everyone comic.

Attached: 7c14e407565ba02c17d527b714bdca29.jpg (595x842, 156K)

>HIROSHIMA SMASHU
maybe... maybe a different city

Attached: 1545460108596.gif (300x169, 1.2M)

>Dick literally the size of a middleschooler’s entire body
>It’s not even hard yet
No wonder Mina ran right up to him

fact

Attached: f1c560e7ca6d86209eb0ef8f75ea045d.jpg (805x1150, 204K)

maybe more of a bakugo move you are right.

No, that's stupid.

>NAGASAKI SLAM
>NANKING SMASH

I don't mind his punches and kicks being states
but every of his quirks should have some other gimmick
Like black whip has a bunch of cowboy names or shit like that.

There's not that many cities, and his ultimate move would end up being something cheesy like "Land of the rising Smash".

deku vs shiggy will last 10+ years and will end with one of them dying of exhaustion

He already named his first original move Manchester Smash, so it seems like he'll be using UK cities in contrast to All Might's US cities.

you realise manchester is a place in the US too, right?
it's in new hampshire, I think

>Manchester
Manchester, New Hampshire
Considering another kick was St. Louis the idea that he is actually going with UK cities was wrong.

DEKU IS SO COOL

Attached: aoyume-art-himikoxdeku.jpg (1490x2121, 940K)

>Like black whip has a bunch of cowboy names or shit like that.

Attached: 1541711743861.jpg (157x186, 17K)

>something cheesey isnt totally like him
Its fitting though.
I like this a lot.
It was a joke, but you're right. Bakugo would name his moves after Nuclear events.
>Chernobyl Meltdown
No u.

There are like a million Manchesters

So like. Is your obsession with Toga the reason why you like Deku or do you just happen to be obsessed with both? It feels like you're RPing as toga.

Buffalo Bill WHIP!

Attached: 1551296768313.png (800x588, 662K)

>replying to self inserters

Yeah, I'm sure he was referring to the obscure Manchester with a population of only about 100,000 and not the well-known Manchester with a well-known soccer team for his kicking-based attack.

>gets BTFO
>N-NO I'M STILL RIGHT FUCK YOU LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
*snap*

Attached: 1539578871231.png (850x800, 269K)

BILLY THE KID WHIP!

Okay maybe it wasn't a good idea.

Attached: 1528752868243.jpg (988x664, 163K)

I'm not Togafag user, I wanted to post this hehe

Attached: 1554754859656.png (1034x1439, 2.95M)

>which it isnt, if you wanted you can get illegal guns extremely easy no matter how tough the law is

Really? Then tell me how would an anti social Japanese teen living in japan get those guns? Suck Yakuza’s dick?

So was he referring to some obscure St. Louis in the UK then?
Admit you are retarded dummy.

I can actually see Bakugo being retarded enough to use Fat Man and Little Boy as names for his attacks.

Attached: quit spazzing.png (100x386, 16K)

i think deku is cool too!

Attached: 1555020596988.png (600x763, 401K)

Yeah. Most hikis are drug addicts and if they can get drugs, they should be able to get guns.

Why is it that Shigaraki being the heart of a team so much more interesting than when Deku does it?

Reminder

Attached: DcT4tSWX4AIB5H5.jpg (698x438, 99K)

>search up "bnha ost""
>get rules of nature as related

Attached: ab1a11abcf9514d46372e176f05055c50df18ed816f2928969d8eecf9dbbb281.jpg (797x876, 442K)

>Most hikis are drug addicts
Source? Most hikis live with their parents and don't leave the house, how the hell are they regularly getting drugs.

Because it is a bunch of worthless idiots so when they can come together in a team and achieve something it is ispiring.
Deku is surrounded by a bunch of prodigies who are all amazing with very few exceptions

If you put Deku in a team with Mineta, Koda and Aoyama then I would actually like to see how he makes a great team out of them.

Because it's growth compared to when we first saw him as an autist who didn't give two shits about anyone under his command to a more calm individual who actually does care about them.

>twice self inserters

Attached: 1553376111785.png (590x380, 48K)

>Implying
I'm just posing that to piss off the togafag

because shiggy didn't start off as the perfect-hearted chosen one that everybody likes and wants to get along with
shiggy's just a NEET with a murder quirk and bad skin
he has to work at it
watching characters grow and change is always going to be more interesting than watching static characters
pic very much related

Attached: 1553293142081.png (1245x641, 767K)

>Enter it on Youtube myself.
>Collective Consciousness/Red Sun and Rules of Nature all are listed before even the Villains theme.

Alright, this is no longer a coincidence.

Attached: Docs Collective Consciousness.png (381x1299, 244K)

when?

Attached: legendaryThief.png (487x333, 107K)

Twice and Toga by extension. Or anyone who would stick around as a friend.

you can't hurt me anymore

Attached: 1554499493174.png (503x635, 375K)

toga's great

Attached: 1552156397359.png (1165x1542, 1.46M)

The villain arc after the school arc that follows the current arc, so in about a hundred chapters.

>While AFOs and Destros prodigee beat the shit out of each other Harimas prodigee steals both of their assets.

he's already here

Attached: 1554954366444.jpg (603x742, 249K)

If one of the QLA leaders is the head of a prominent political party, then I really hope there will be some larger fallout in the world when they're inevitably taken down because realistically there is no way there wouldn't be a massive shitstorm if a huge political party was revealed to be a front for a terrorist cell.

I would totally follow Monarch

t. Henchman 21.

AFO is extremely old but has an anti-aging quirk and Destro is at least 40 or so years dead, so I'm going to assume he's also a historical figure and is long dead.

The party will just say he was an inhabitant of the town trying to stop the League of Villains.

Underdogs are inherently compelling.
Deku not only has the strongest quirk in the world plus six, but he's also going to the best hero school in the country, and all of society is supporting him because he's fighting for what they want to preserve. Every hero is his ally.
Shigaraki has a quirk that's practically a disability, has a band of misfits who were rejected by society, has no support from society, and has only a small handful of allies because villains aren't inherently allies like heroes are.

>>>>IMFUCKINGPLYING
He could probably get busted for child sacrifice and still get away with it.

This is my wife, Eri.
Say something nice!

Attached: 1554680199255.gif (540x540, 499K)

>when he can finally punch at 100% without annihilating his arms he calls it the Saitama Smash

No I mean at the end of it all, when the QLA is completely taken down and everyone's identity is revealed.

Miruko vs Kizuki incoming

Attached: 1549719631548.png (1130x1468, 806K)

>politicians
>ever facing consequences for their actions

Attached: 1512713116388.png (1876x1240, 1.95M)

user, I'm pretty sure United States of Smash is supposed to symbolize a nuke.

Attached: the blue morpho.jpg (638x268, 118K)

The police is on their way to save that child

Basically this, and Deku has stronger plot armor than Shiggy. Deku's friends won't die or get seriously hurt, Shiggy's allies might. It makes their fates more unpredictable, things can easily go wrong for them and thus it's nice to see when they manage to get their shit together to do better.

Horikoshi would do well to read this OPM chapter or at least this page. I've been wondering this same thing ABOUT THE BNHA heroes for the longest time. Why are they a different thing is never explained when they could just join the appropriate professions like paramedics, firefighters or the police force/army. Sure anons can come up with explanations but in the manga it feels weird. Stain superficially addressed it and he was crazy.

Attached: 0037.7-004.jpg (1066x1600, 217K)

She's seen worse. Far, far worse.
She appreciates my love.

This isn't just a single politician, this is like if it came out that the entire Tory party, both leaders and voters, were all secretly members of Al-Qaeda.

Guys in prison will appreiacte your love too

The bolice constantly accompany heroes in operations and heroes basically apply the smackdown while police deal with jurisdictions and shit.

Attached: 7bb2239c6e2adeb7f7737136757df3847838d5e123b971fb19a968155e64d894.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Pic related, of course.

>Destro chose the rat as the symbol of his army
>A famous theory says that whatever granted quirks to humanity came through rats
>rats are used in several scientific experiments and tests

reminder that quirks were a literal virus/bioweapon that leaked and found it's way into the human gene pool

Attached: CGS4.jpg (325x270, 21K)

Guys in prison weren't tortured to death literally countless of times.
Eri needs my love.

pro heroes are a SWAT team that does street patrols

Attached: eri 2.jpg (1536x2048, 478K)

>She's seen worse. Far, far worse.
So basically you are saying compared to being farmed for body parts, killed and then being revived over and over again living with you just barely wins out so Eri is fine?

Attached: 1538728055178.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>implying they will fight
Deku will learn that AfO killed Shiggys parents and made him believe that he killed them. Shiggy will then have a mental breakdown.

Sorry user, but Shiggy's quirk isn't even good for a fight with a main character because Hori was dumb enough to give him Deathtouch.

Yes.

Pro heroes are just flashier cops who handle bigger jobs.
The more important part is that simply having them around makes the people feel safe.

It is always funny to see art of the characters before their color palettes were revealed

More like if UKIP turned out to all be nazis.

Has his disintegration gotten quicker?

>if

It'd be nice if it got stated that officially heroes are just a different branch from the police and other departments, at least in OPM we got the explanation that S Class just exists to keep powerful people that don't really like orders happy with that job. Maybe instead of being seen. as policemen, the heroes like Endeavor and Mt Lady are more likely to work if they're called heroes in fancy suits... But I'd like someone to openly call that out

Attached: IMG_20190125_144338.jpg (1240x1754, 162K)

remoaners please go

Unless Destro is retarded and has a database of members that Shiggy can leak, or if other politicians join Shiggy's side for some stupid reason, it'll be just one guy who lived in the Liberation Zone and attacked the League of Villains because they were attacking civiliains.

He'll be remembered as a hero, if anything.

bait

Calling it right now, Nezu is in league with the Liberation Army

Attached: IMG_20190125_144342.jpg (1240x1754, 212K)

But you will be.

Exactly.

The LA politician guy is guaranteed to lead a fringe party whose ideologies are based on people having rights to be free with the quirks they were born with. No one's going to be surprised when it turns out he is a member of the Quirk Liberation Army.

Attached: IMG_20190125_144345.jpg (1240x1754, 286K)

No. Nezu is the cousin of the guy Destro killed.

This comic is pretty cute, Deku always makes her smile like the best of moms

Attached: IMG_20190125_144347.jpg (1240x1754, 142K)

See . Not talking about just this fight. I'm talking about at the end of the arc.

Is it said what kind of politics the politician has publicly, though? He might not be running on a fringe position.

awwwww

when he was first introduced there was a TN that pointed out that his party seemed like it was meant to be a dig at a major Japanese party, so he's probably pretty important

With 100k members in the LA it's not going to be any of the biggest political parties, you would expect him to be able to influence more people then. It sounds exactly like a populist party that has been growing along with unrest in society, well known enough for people to recognise the leader and the party, not big enough to be the biggest party or politician.

Attached: DvwPPsVU8AIuVaL.jpg (1120x890, 131K)

Why do you think the identity of everyone in the QLA would be revealed at the end of the fight?

If the police just finds his corpse among hundreds killed by the League of Villains at the end of the arc, there is no reason why the police would assume him to be is a member.

Now this is cute

I'm trying to find exactly what party is being parodied here (like how Chitose's company is clearly parodying Shueisha), but not finding anything obvious.

Attached: Capture.png (410x805, 232K)

More like if the entirety of both the Republican and Democratic parties, as well as the banks, media, and tech companies, were controlled by one religious group that only makes up about 1% of the population and has the primary goal of subverting western society.
It's a ridiculous concept, but there would be massive outrage if it was true.

>news of the battle between LOV and the LA gets out
>Nezu forces the student body to swear allegiance to Detnerat or be expelled/considered uncooperative criminals
>class splits in half over ideology
>kids like Tsyuu, Momo, and Monoma side with Nezu because muh "laws", muh "family connections", and muh "quirk discrimination"
>others like Aizawa and Bakugou refuse because muh "personal code" and muh "don't tell me what to do"
>Deku has to decide where he stands and how he's going to keep his ideals
post yfw

Attached: 1550234567160.jpg (884x1092, 181K)

Thankfully such a thing is just a schizo conspiracy theory

100k+ active soldiers. It's not certain that everyone in the party is also a solider willing/able to fight.

>MHA Civil War

Attached: 1545888761286.gif (400x260, 1.66M)

In reply to some faggotry on a previous BnHa thread. Regarding Toga.

1. She cut down those evil cult members, but since those guys are villains, it does not matter.

2. Even if it did matter, the argument was never that she wouldn't kill anyone, the argument was that there was a slight possibility that she was innocent of the blood draining murders.

3. The person making the original case that she might actually be innocent, did not use this as a reason for her being reformed.

4. The reformed part was based on her being insane and ending up in an insane asylum where Deku became "her hero". So the argument was never that she wasn't a villain, but rather that Deku would save her AS a villain. Saving a villain would make him a greater hero than All Might seeing as All Might never saved any villains.

5. The woman that wanted to interview her wanted to confirm that she had killed all those people and that she was Toga Himiko. Himiko simply said that yes she was Toga, but that she had no intention of telling this woman anything.

So that scene did not confirm anything. It was just speculation from another character in the manga.

Attached: ff341690d4e541e84adcf1efa24bf565.jpg (564x564, 60K)

What do you mean. Most people would be complacent and when confronted with it you would be labeled with something and dismissed.

How many childs you already have?

basically this
the reason he shifted into full on shonin mc personality is because it's all painfully obvious it's an instant empire hori handled him
his final quirk will be genre awareness

because he has actual things to work on and develop, hes not the perfect Angel that Deku is

Deku was charming when he had actual weaknesses and flaws, but as time went on he just became the strongest AND the smartes AND has the best potential and now he has more quirks than everyone sans AFO

Bakugou would pledge allegiance to Detnerat if not doing so meant expulsion.
He's defiant by nature, but he's not stupid and he has no morals.
He'll say whatever he needs to say as long as he can be a hero.

that sounds pretty boring
and besides people who bitch about quirk discrimination are just faggots who can't handle their own damn problems

Attached: dangerous quirks.png (262x824, 153K)

None of those people seem anywhere near that prominent, Redestro is the CEO of a mid-tier company that just branched out, it's not Goldman Sachs or Amazon or anything.

based Toga dindu nuffin poster

Deku will be a third party and will BTFO everyone together with Shiggy

Attached: 1493829558368.png (240x243, 31K)

my god you're right, it's the exact kind of Marvel ripoff that's right up Hori's alley

Attached: 1548661660472.jpg (285x369, 29K)

Tsuyu would never side with the SPLA

>He'll say whatever he needs to say as long as he can be a hero.
Except he failed the license exam for running his mouth wild at the civilians he rescued despite being supposed to be a hero. He'd call the Destro books a bunch of crap and get put on a list.

based

Attached: 1536532926636.png (785x168, 10K)

>Bakugo gets sent to a reeducation camp
I refuse to believe that Hori could write something *that* amazing

>lawful evil
>lawfrog is lawful neutral
oh yes she absolutely fucking would

Deku would join neither, he knows both are crazy fucks, but it would be cool to see Ofa and Afo's pupils joining against Destro

Attached: IMG_20190410_074856.jpg (1283x2048, 440K)

dumb dindu nuffin poster

>hori
>ever writing bakugou as in the wrong

Attached: truly a worthy rival.png (371x244, 66K)

>anarchist terrorists
>lawful anything
dude what

He wasn't told what to say in the license exam.
He was reluctantly doing what he knew was required of him and he was too autistic to realize that screaming at injured people is bad.
If he was given very clear list of words to say, I think he'd do it. Not with his heart in it, but he'd say them.

Bakugou is Hori's self insert so he's never going to lose or be wrong ever.

>anarchist
they don't want to destroy government, they just want one specific law changed

>If he was given very clear list of words to say, I think he'd do it. Not with his heart in it, but he'd say them.
Bullshit. Bakugku doesn't say or do anything that he doesn't want to. It's one of his only redeeming qualities, and a central part of his character.

Aizawa = Dad
Deku = Mom
?

>Hori does do the Civil war set up
>He then subvert it by having the kids on the hero course put away their differences and come together against the SPLA

Attached: Sugar wishing.png (326x473, 85K)

With all the Spinner resistance it's clear one of three things are going to happen:
1. He flat out dies
2. He defects, but probably has a change of heart then dies
3. The most fervent detractor becomes the most zealous supporter after these events giving Shiggy his own giganigga in a way

I listed the wrong example then. Remember how the LoV were offering him to join them and even they said he could have just played along but he didn't feel like faking it. It was pretty easy to say he accepted and have some small chat, they even freed him, but he risked getting turned to dust or worse inside the enemy base.

Nezu suddenly saying Liberation army propaganda would cause

you mean that gay dude on twitter?

Attached: mhalogicalruse.jpg (957x718, 72K)

>implying libertarians are anarchists and not just oppurtunists
>one of their leaders is actually a part of the government

Attached: 1525419035765.jpg (381x424, 203K)

I feel like 2 is the most likely. My guesses for their ultimate fates are that Spinner and Dabi die, Twice gets sent to a mental hospital, Toga is imprisoned, Compress escapes and Shiggy gets destroyed in the final battle with Deku.

This is my OC. I just made him.

His name is Mirishima.

Do NOT steal.

Attached: Do NOT steal.jpg (288x288, 33K)

>Giga arrives and fucks shit up
>Redestro leaves his tower and fucks him up
Sorry League of Losers, but today's just not your day.

How long are you going to keep spamming this every fucking thread?

The only ending this arc is gonna have is a disappointing one.

Until you thieves stop stealing my OC.

Attached: Imagine.jpg (1063x1330, 100K)

how badly will these threads implode if Jetstream Sam kills Giga?

Everyone's favourite hero Slidin' Go will die and it will start a revolution lmao

would you?

Attached: 1531077818044.png (384x512, 48K)

It will be very bad.

Attached: reverse sam.gif (466x360, 1.38M)

If you were to draw a line going up and down in relation to each arc, how would it look like?

Holy fucking shit. Other than BnHA, has there ever been a shonen with a musical before?

We're at the halfway point of the overall story now. A major conflict with consequences that change the staus quo in a big way needs to happen now. That's storytelling 101. Hori has been foreshadowing a societal collapse for a while now and it's clear he's setting up this arc to be the tipping point.

Attached: ankle.png (259x429, 72K)

Is this some contrived way for saying "rate each arc"?

>see that, eri?
>that's what we call "based and redpilled"

Attached: 1530184881658.jpg (384x384, 22K)

starting off and staying at the lower end of mediocre until the end of the Yakuza arc with the Deku vs Overhaul fight where it goes up to half decent to good before sinking to garbage tier.

MEMORIES BROKEN

Bleach, Haikyuu I remember dancing but I can't remember if they sang.

>beginning to Stain
up
>final exams
down
>forest camp and Kamino
up
>provisional licence
down
>Yakuza
down
>remedial exams
up
>Gentle
up
>pro hero
up
>joint training
down
>SPLA
up

Hori should have just pulled an order 66 and have Destro's army infiltrate all hero agencies and on the fated day, simply give them a call and have them shoot the heroes on the back. In under 30 seconds all heroes from Japan would be dead or incapacitated, though he doesn't see himself as a villain.

It probably just looks that way because Hori was never that good at drawing proper anatomy.

>that mineta

Attached: 1548328573815.gif (250x141, 618K)

Are you the same user as
?

An attention whoring faggot who should stay there, yes.

I'm a mystical medical doc at the pinnacle shifting my physical form

You're a possibly pedophilic individual who should have never been born

It's going to be 2. Spinner laments the LoV's lack of ideological purpose and lo and behold, a group with ideals he can feel accepted and at home with appears.

No, I don't particularly care about toga

>implying this very thing won't happen to Heroes that refuse to bend the knee

this is not 2010 fuck off with that shit

Seething pedofag

imagine unironically using 6 year old normalfag memes

Cope harder pedolet

How do you know he is here though? I missed a few threads

no u

Attached: 1538604989641.png (350x559, 95K)

Cringe
Based
And redpilled

that thing shares screenshots from here on her twitter

You're either baiting or actually retarded, since it's not like there's a way to look this information up in any sort of archive or anything. Either way, fuck off fujoshit.

Pedofags

get dabbed on moralnigger

Attached: 1536312469055.jpgg.jpg (479x680, 111K)

*Lolicons

there is a way, idiot. That faggot shares screenshots of Yea Forums on his twitter, that's enough proof.

The LA's stated goal is to eliminate the LoV because they are too identified in the mind of many as the challengers of the current system, the role Destro Jr. wants. If they succeed in that elimination they might be able to use the carnage to their advantage, although the police will investigate how all this came about. And as we've seen, the police in this series aren't to be underestimated, and might find out too much. The problem is, the LoV might actually be the ones to take down the higher ups of the LA, including Re-Destro. If that happens, the LA's plans go up in smoke...

Cope harder pedolets

Pic related.

MHA would become utter fuckery. But it would probably become pretty kino too.

Attached: Makuta_Teridax.png (445x574, 278K)

t. old hag

I know it's a costume but I wanna fuck All Might

Attached: 1739.jpg (1000x667, 619K)

No user, I was being sarcastic. Search kiriaura in the archives and you'll find even more evidence of it coming here looking for attention.

You mean her uploading her awful drawings?

Kiriaura is a gay dude, is not a girl

SHUT UP

>Thinking you're a boy =/= being a boy
That thing is literally Magne

t. Old hag + roastie

Yeah. It or another fujo was namedropping and shilling its faggy "art" on here and then immediately backtracked when everyone was shitting on it.

Oh, I didn't think it was trans or something. He kept insisting on being a faggot I thought it was a gay dude for real, since he kept talking about how he could totally "get" Kirishima since "he's also a gay dude" lmao

KEK

Alf?

Attached: 1547802265661.png (458x960, 112K)

Go away already

Go get married and become a mom already.
Oh wait, you can't. Nobody wants an old hag.

Possibly. Though I think she might have an hero'd to join her cat.

Honestly just fuck off

If I were Shiggy, I would have had Twice make a Dabi clone, assuming he was still able. The clone would fulfill Dabi's role as the LoV approached the city so the LA didn't get suspicious. Meantime the real Dabi, in disguise, would enter the city from the other side and head towards the fighting. At some point he comes upon the LA's rear positions, probably command and communication units, and starts incinerating. The La, suddenly under attack from two sides, is thrown into confusion long enough for Shiggy to reach the tower and ReDestro. After that, things get messy.

Honestly? just give up. Lolis will always win over cakes, this is a fact.

Yeah for pedos maybe

Attached: midori-yaaa.png (214x243, 80K)

*People with taste

Attached: 1555026199184.jpg (800x450, 48K)

You have no taste.

Go away. Now.

I have best taste, because I don't prefer old hags.
You're just jealous of a loli's youth so you let out your anger on them. That's so bad.

I believe this helps you sleep at night, pedoshit.

Now really, go away. I refuse to validate your existence for you.

>187027519
thanks for the (you)s moralnigger

It's not my fault your dad molested you and now you're angy at loving lolicons

>Why are the heroes needed seperatedly.

Same reason as shown in that OPM chapter funny enough, the police themself couldn´t handle a monster/villain there, while the heroes trained more to deal with them, think of them as the Special Force.

What the hell is wrong with you? Why don't you fuck off already Jesus Christ.

You're a fucking asshole and I fucking hate your guts now FUCK OFF