manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=894429
youtube.com/watch?v=Wudmok_aElg
vimeo.com/107313140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Raw is out.
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=894429

where the fuck are the chapter 60 translated scans

because reddit doesn't know about this

The art is pretty weak and honestly the writing and progression is too. I appreciated the different kind of premise, but it wasn't good enough on that alone and the way it delivers it is odd. I stopped reading it..

no anime.

It's pretty new,give it some time.

Attached: tonguegirl.png (200x198, 49K)

just wait for KyoAni adaptation

It's nice.
It's not amazing, but it keeps me reading.
MC is a bit of a mary sue.

Just wait for Glass Mask to end, then it will get some attention.

Why do people say this? Kyoani never makes faithful adaptations, do you want to see Act Age with cut characters, an original ending and episodes fillers?

>do you want to see Act Age with cut characters, an original ending and episodes fillers?
Yes. Hopefully they cut the theatre ark entirely. I have trust at KyoAni being better writers than the author.

>Cutting the best arc so far
For what reason?

Attached: giovanni.png (1137x1200, 1.72M)

Too much autism from this absolute DORK.

Kill yourself.

Thats exclusively prerogative of authors that discovered their manga/LN is NOT adapted by KyoAni but some other crap studio.

Meanwhile see Hibike author - only thanks to Anime she became popular, made anime canon and keep printing new books in a rush.

Those who don't want ACT AGE to be made by KyoANi, will later cry why it turned out to be crap like Toubun, Bokuben, Kaguya adaptations.

Don't lump Kaguya with those two harem hits,the adaptation was AOTS.

I haven’t read it but the synopsis sounds exactly like Glass Mask. What makes it different?

The adaptation was subpar. It only was watchable because Kaguya manga itself is great.

Don't take the bait.
And the theater arc won't be in S1 anyway. It will end with Kuroyama introducing Yonagi to Iwao and talking about the play.

Attached: 9100.png (192x172, 49K)

it's a shonen.

I haven’t read it but the synopsis sounds exactly like act-age. What makes glass mask different?

Because it's neither a battle shonen nor a romcom.
It's also something I prefer to read in chunks rather than weekly so I miss out on a lot of the discussions.

Autism

Because Yonagi is a dork, smelly, poor, dumb and NOT a pro

it's a shojo.

>Because it's neither a battle shonen nor a romcom.
It is both. As much as i like it, do not delude yourself. Battle shounen does not necessary need to be "actual" battles (see Shokugeki no Soma, Yakinate Japan, Hikaru no Go etc). and Act Age is pretty normal shounen composition wise. Its also romcom, teasing multiple interest for heroine.

>NOT a pro
Now let's not spread lies

WRONG

Attached: pro.png (214x252, 43K)

It has +60 chapters already. Nor Act-age nor Jujutsu can be considered new manga anymore

>Battle shounen does not necessary need to be "actual" battles (see Shokugeki no Soma, Yakinate Japan, Hikaru no Go etc)
What are you even talking about? There's no "battles" in act-age, actual or not.
>Its also romcom
With zero romantic whatsoever? Do you even read this manga?

Her ahoge is also DUMB

>There's no "battles" in act-age, actual or not.
Yeah... auditions are not "battles", the whole death island ark is not "battle". "Battles" must be Yonagi punching people while screaming attack name.

Is this your first shounen manga after Naruto?

Relatively speaking of course. A Lot of manga don't get to hit their fame-age early. Mangas like Berserk didn't really get much of an audience outside of Japan until the late 90s/2000s. Act-Age is barely a year old and has little to no marketing outside Japan.

Attached: yonagi_sigh.png (290x198, 39K)

Yonagi is a cute autist but she would have gotten more money and fame by doing enko, with her looks she would have been top tier.

Too smelly

>Yeah... auditions are not "battles",
I repeat my question. Do you even read this manga?

After seeing what the school girl through the first time she ask yonagi, I can't like yonagi anymore.
Sorry, I just relate with the school girl so fucking much, that it isn't even funny anymore.

Fuck Yonagi.

Attached: 1525511530910.jpg (403x403, 31K)

I do. But its the only manga YOU read, since you are in such desperate denial of the facts. ACT AGE is in no way different from hundreds other shounen mangas be it Ballroom no Yokoso, sport stuff, Yukikate Japan or every manga in existence about "character finding passion for X subject" in every shounen magazine ever.

>ACT AGE is in no way different from hundreds other shounen mangas be it Ballroom no Yokoso, sport stuff, Yukikate Japan or every manga in existence about "character finding passion for X subject" in every shounen magazine ever.
Don't change the subject. You said it's a BATTLE manga. It's not.

>Fuck Yonagi
Don't worry,CHADkira will.

Attached: willbecomethebestactorofalltime.png (870x1270, 1.25M)

>Chad

since thread is infiltrated by crossboarder newfags, posting more popular actress than Yanagi

youtube.com/watch?v=Wudmok_aElg
vimeo.com/107313140

Did I stutter?

Attached: CHAD.png (839x1225, 889K)

You have no idea what you talk about, do you? Take that embarassment and use it as a lesson. Act Age is ideal example of typical Jump shounen perfectly divided in "battle" and "training" arcs.

Shindol confirmed to be shounen mangaka writing about women finding their passion for cocks, dogs and abortions.

>Act Age is ideal example of typical Jump shounen perfectly divided in "battle" and "training" arcs.
Are you googling the synopsis or what?

God, I want to turn him into a boyslut

I love him so much.

He would be if he was published in Shounen Jump i.e. Air Gear author is, and Shokugeki no Soma author is you forgot is Tosh

What is this supposed to be, their academic ranks?

Also, Hina a cute

Attached: f8e281271d7cd7f10407887fa9dce931.png (694x570, 368K)

Akira is pure.
We know,Yonagi.

Attached: OTP.png (1672x1345, 643K)

Is this, litterally, your first manga? You have a misguided passion of a person telling others Naruto is serious bussiness and not kids stuff.

He's a pure fucking slut. Think about it, his mother OBVIOUSLY sold his boyhole to directors and producers, as she never thought he acted well. He became a cock hungry slut that sells his body for roles.

How does her ahoge works? Looks like a blade

You know, you could've just said that "battle manga" is not what you actually meant (what you actually mean is in ) and this discussion would've would've been over by now. Yet you keep doubling down on this retardation, looking more and more stupid with every post.

Try not to divert the focus from your own ignorance. Your fault is that you believe the "battle" manga to be Naruto/One Piece whatever with actual fights - where if you were not a complete newfag, you`d knew theres hundreds of shounen manga that can be qualified as "battle" one, including Act Age. It is specific of how editorials push teh series composition for their magaines and structure story to appeal to target demographics.

ACT age is absolutely typical "battle shounen" divided in battle and training arcs. We are in the training arc right now. Next she`ll probably "battle" in some movie audition or against appearing rival.

Shokugeki no Soma and Yukikata Japan are no less battle manga because they have no fist fights. Act Age, just as Bakuman, just as a lot of similar IS a typical battle shounen manga at its core. It could be different, be it published elsewhere and in other format - but shounen jump editors leave it no choice, because this is what readers want to read.

I can predict next ark will be:
-new rival appears
-Yanagi has to contest against her to win the role
-she learns something new about people and wins with the power of friendship (and autism)
-character joins her crew
-switch to trainin arc for Yonago to learn new skill/wisdom

>The adaptation was subpar
What the fuck.

>Shokugeki no Soma and Yukikata Japan are no less battle manga because they have no fist fights.
But they have actual battles. With chefs battling each other with cooking. Yes, it is the "not actual" battle manga.
There's no battles in act-age. It's not about battling each other. It's not even about competing. It's not similar to them, it's just a normal thematic manga.
>We are in the training arc right now
This sentence is so retarded, I don't even know what to say to you.

You looking for a fight m8?

>maou horns
>solar system halo
>scales
Tell me about Galactic Empress Yonagi. How many starsystems has she conquered?

Doujins when?

>How does her ahoge works?
Any ahoge "just works". Don't question it.

>Raw
>Korean

But dr. stone is a success in wsj, unlike aa.

Dr. Push doesn't sell

Nou

>But dr. stone is a success in wsj

Attached: top kek.jpg (400x400, 36K)

go see the toc ranking

t. Jump editor.

Because I can't find any fucking scans of most of the chapters

Manga Plus or check the archive for rips.