I just read this entire thing in a day. and I am still unsure what the fuck I read

I just read this entire thing in a day. and I am still unsure what the fuck I read.

Can we get a FIRE PUNCH/CHainsawman THREAD.

Attached: firepunchman.jpg (1876x1468, 521K)

BABIES

Attached: incestshit.jpg (869x1366, 279K)

Yeah I’m thinking this goes on the read list

It's funny because he actually managed to fuck his sister without the incest part

Attached: brothers meat.jpg (422x423, 61K)

chainsaw man I think is better so far as long as it doesnt blow its load too fast like fire punch

Attached: itstits.jpg (891x1300, 194K)

Tatsuki Fujimoto creates interesting one off characters

Attached: [Tatsuki Fujimoto] Fire Punch - c029-039 (mix) [v04] [Fallen Angels].zip-Fire Punch - c029 (mag) - p (763x1200, 602K)

Chainsaw man feels too normal. I miss the " HAHA what the fuck am I reading" feeling of FP.

maybe its because i just finished FP and i craved a slightly more normal story so it feels refreshing.

thats true, she was interesting. Honestly as far as short manga(in relation to long running shonen) he really makes you connected to the characters

>I miss the " HAHA what the fuck am I reading" feeling of FP
that's exactly what i didnt like about FP. tried too hard to be random

Fire Punch? more like Kino Punch

yep, eve the first villain of Fire Punch was pretty tragic.

I just wish the pay in other Comic magazines in Japan was as high as Weekly Shonen Jump. WSJ is holding back his crazy subplots or him forgetting subplots.

Attached: [Tatsuki Fujimoto] Yogen no Nayuta c000 (ONESHOT) [Miso Soup].cbz-003 - 002.png (900x1292, 812K)

Fire Punch is hella good, I hope that we'll someday see an anime adaption of it. Same with Chainsaw Man (which is shaping up to be one of my favorite manga)

Attached: 543253452.jpg (349x499, 52K)

was it me or did the ending feel rushed?

I kind of wanted a more drawn out ending. I feel like it could have ended at like chapter 90 instead of chapter 83.

Call me a wierdo, but I do think it could benefit from an adaptation. there´s probably 1% of chances of getting the right director and the right studio, but there are chances.

Live.

>and I am still unsure what the fuck I read
You just read the most fucking Asimov-tier ending since Gunbuster and Ideon.

I finished reading it yesterday and I'm also unsure of what to feel about it.

But it was still a very fascinating ride, nonetheless. I'll surely come back to reread it again one day. Such an EXPERIENCE

it was a wild ride for sure. I cant tell who is more fucked up Agni or San.

>not reading this KINO

Attached: beastiality.jpg (657x1031, 128K)

I am pretty sure this part scarred me for life. fuck

>without the incest part
THEN WHAT'S THE POINT?

she looks exactly like her and speaks exactly like her and he thinks its her

you should try Eden it´s an endless world.

kek

Try Beastars, so far the amount and frequence of insane panels/plot twists is similar

>greatest enemy is no education

Deep