Not that everything has come out, what are you gonna watch and drop?

>watching
Joshi Kausei
Senko-san
Isekai Quartet
Yaiba
Mix
OPM
Carole & Tuesday

>not sure about
Fairy Gone
Bokuben
Kenja no Mago
Cinderella 9

>dropping
Nankoko
Afterlost
Kono Oto
Magmel

>didn't bother with
everything else

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 01 (WEB 720p EAC3) [7FC23048].mkv_snapshot_20.30_[2019.04.11_13.33.28]. (1280x720, 395K)

cancer taste

watching: one punch man,quartlet,yaiba,senko-san
dropping:Carole & Tuesday

Definitely watching:
Hachigatsu no Cinderella 9
Hitori Bocchi
BokuBen
JoJo: Vento Aureo
Fairy Gone

Not sure about:
Saranzanmai
Midara na Ao-chan
One Punch Man S2
Robi Hachi
Kitsune Senko-San
Joshikausei

The shorts I watch I'll continue with even if they don't turn out so great, like IQ doesn't really interest me yet but the episodes are short enough that it's worth it for me.

>Watching
Hitoribocchi
Isekai Quartet
Kenja no Mago
Sarazanmai
Senryuu Shoujo
Midara na Ao-chan

>Unsure but looks good
Kono Yo
Kono Oto
Kitsune no Senko-san

>Unsure but doesn't look good
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Fairy Gone

>Dropped before finishing the first episode
Bokutachi
Nobunaga-sensei
Mayonaka no Occult (Seems like it might be good but I can't stand looking at that belt-choker fag, would watch if it wasn't so explicitly shoujo)
Carole & Tuesday (looks very good but I can't stand that sort of music unfortunately - specifically the singing)

There are a few other shows I'm interested in but because there's no subs and I'm a retarded westerner I'll have to watch them later.

I forgot to mention OPM and AoT. I've watched the previous seasons but I don't like them and have no wish to continue.

Plan to watch few more episodes of Fruits Basket before dropping it

Havent seen yet Sarazanmai and Carole&Tuesday

Rest dropped after ep1

Waiting for Promare

-watching hitoribocchi aswell

>Watching
Ultraman
Carole & Tuesday
>Dropped
Hangyaku-sei Million Arthur 2
Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu

>Still watching from previous seasons
Jojo and Dororo

>watching
OPM
Joshi Kausei
Vento Aureo
KnY
Dororo
>not sure about
Hitori Bocchi
Fairy Gone
Senryuu Shoujo

Don't care about anything but Sarazanmai and Carole & Tuesday this season.

That plus leftover from last season Dororo.

>dropping anything

>Extremely dropped forever
OPM S2

>Joshi Kausei
easily best thing so far

Attached: 1543923296504.gif (425x550, 1.56M)

Watching:
GitS: SAC 2
Cowboy Bebop
OPM 2 when it's fully released

Not Sure About:
FLCL 2&3

Dropping:
Nothing, since I don't fucking drop anime like some kind of retard. I don't start a show just because I don't have better shit to do, because I really do have better shit to do than fill my brain dreck.

Shit I didn't bother with:
Any of this stupid fucking slice of life garbage. I fucking hate retards.

>Mr. user has better shit to do
>shitposts on Yea Forums all day long
But of course, Sir. Please. This way.

Attached: 1665454584521.jpg (780x720, 71K)

>brain dreck

Only faggots drop anime

It's a colloquial way of saying there are better fucking anime to watch all day, retard. Do you have a hard time realizing that there isn't actually any personal issue your family member has above you when they answer "What's up?"
Find a big fucking rock and go pet it, dumdum.

>Watching
RobiHachi
Yaiba
OPM 2
The new Ikuhara show
Carole & Tuesday

>Not sure (will probably drop very soon)
Fairy Gone
Shoumetsu Toshi

>Dropped
YUNO
Occult whatever
Magmel
Joshi Kausei

>Didn't even bother with
everything else due to the genre, setting, characters and look of it

>watching

C&T, Bocchi, Cinderella Nine

>not sure about

Everything else.

I'm sorry you're displeased with your service sir, but we're not a mental health provider so i'm going to have to ask you to seek to resolve your anger management issues elsewhere with a certified professional.

You're welcome to stay but if you persist in disturbing the other guest i'm going have to ask you to come back another day.

>Carole and Tuesday
The animation looks as fucking removed from the audio as really fucking old (80s) cheap anime.
Why the fuck would you watch that?

Just because it's something I haven't seen a billion times already and can't connect in any way to to begin with, like the 20 school club shows. I have a bunch of problems with it though, not so much the animation.

It's literally fucking the same shit over and over again. I watched the trailer and felt absolutely nothing from any of the shots.
She's wearing a fucking dress for no reason, dude.

How many Martian music shows are there?
I agree that the "kids that want to become musicians" part is kinda boring, but it's nowhere near as overused and shit as the school club plot, pure CGDCT shows or the "wimpy highschool boy meets mysterious girl" plot which both make up like 80% of this season. I didn't mean to imply that CaT is "good" just because I watch it. It's just "less boring" than most other shows that air right now, even though much of my hopes stem from the fact that the setting is the Mars and I fear that the setting will be pretty irrelevant for this series. But I will see.

Speaking of it, this season is pretty damn shit in general if you ask me. Not one of those modern anime haters. I generally prefer nowaday seasons over the seasons from 2009 and shit, but the last two weren't/aren't really good IMO and I only truly enjoyed two series in the last one.

It's still a fucking slice of life anime.
Don't watch anime just because it's fucking there. Go back and fill in the gaps of amazing stories you fucking missed out on already.

You ARE a modern anime hater: You don't get your fucking fill from modern anime.
Go back. Quit fucking justifying a cycle of consumption.

WILL CONTINUE
>Sarazanmai
>Carole and Tuesday
DROPPED
>Yaiba

Might check out Fairy Gone and RobiHachi later. Nothing else seemed all that interesting.

dropping fucking everything. what a garbage season

>watching
Carole and Tuesday
Sarazanmai
Yaiba
Fruits basket
OPM (not sure about it but still gonna watch it)

>Not sure about
Isekai Quartet
Fairy gone

>Haven't seen
Aot 3 (whenever the fuck that airs)
BSG 3
everything else

I mean I agree with you here and even earlier. I wouldn't even call it good. I actually prefered every other first Watanabe episode so far. But since I am not happy with this season in general I will watch it for now, at least the first three episodes.
I actually don't have much hope though. I feel like this series is rather meant to pander idol fags (although maybe not the typical idol fags that are into LoveLive but still) than development fags, let alone scifi- or dramafans. Episode 1 already killed my hope to some degree when the first scene already spoilered the outcome of a bigger part of this series. I kinda doubt we will get much interesting stuff now other than the two MCs bonding and prectising music.

Honestly, if people really want to animate musical things I rather have that they would just adapt Shiori Experience.
>Don't watch anime just because it's fucking there. Go back and fill in the gaps of amazing stories you fucking missed out on already.
Again. I am 32, I am downloading anime since 2001. It's useless to say that though because I disagree with you so you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Watching:

Konoyo no Hate de Koi o Utau Shoujo YU-NO
Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur S2
Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki
Bakumatsu Crisis
Fruits Basket (2019)
Senryuu Shoujo
Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Choukadou Girl 1/6 Amazing Stranger
Joshikausei
Mix
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Kono Oto Tomare
Araiya-san! Ore to Aitsu ga Onnayu de!
Fairy Gone
Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!
Shoumetsu Toshi
Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin
Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine
Strike Witches 501-butai Hasshin Shimasu!
RobiHachi
Isekai Quartet
Kenja no Mago
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
Carole & Tuesday
Sarazanmai
Bungou Stray Dogs S3 (when gets subbed)

This is how I've managed to watch over 1300 shows: blatant disregard for quality. I still manage to enjoy myself though.

Based

>definitely watching
Carole and Tuesday
Hitoribocchi
Dororo

>probably watching
Fruits Basket
Demon Slayer
Kenja no Mago
OPM 2
Senko-san

>might drop
Isekai Quartet
BokuBen
Cinderella Nine
Fairy Gone
Yatogame-chan
Ecchi Teacher

>unfortunately still watching fuck sake the second cour has been complete shit so far
Shield Hero

Which shows do you like the most so far, user?

I'm not sure yet, I need to watch another episode of most things to decide whether to stick with them for the season or not. Nothing has really blown me away or made me extremely eager for more episodes, but I'll probably watch at least:
Bocchi
OPM S2
Senko-san
Bokuben
Isekai Quartet

It's still too early to tell, since there are some shows I like, and others which I'm looking forward to since I know something about the source material. In general, the good first episodes have been:

Fruits Basket (2019)
Mix
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine
Strike Witches 501-butai Hasshin Shimasu!
RobiHachi
Sarazanmai

That's not to say the other stuff has been bad, but perhaps they've had a bit of a weak start and will even out later on.

Watching Yaiba and OPM.

Dropping everything else.

I go by the 3 episode rule for most anime, and while plenty have been kind of bland, nothing has been offensively bad enough for me to consider dropping it after just one episode.

This is my guy.
I have enough games, VNs and manga to play and read anyway.

Shoumetsu Toshi was the biggest disappointment for me.

I have a rule to watch only 2 or 3 anime per season. And those might be an anime whose pv I liked and adaptation of a manga I read. This time is KnY and fruits basket. The others seems off but at some point in other time I'll be watching them.

Why the fuck would you be unsure about fairy gone? What could possibly interest you in it

Probably because it's PA Works, and so even if the first episode was an absolute shitshow it might manage to sort itself out.

I heard they have no competent action animators working on it, and displaying such a shitty 1st episode doesn't really bring hope for future ones. plus the story is boring af

>watching
Hachigatsu no Cinderella 9
Kitsune no Senko-San

>on the fence
Fairy Gone
Hitoribocchi
Joshikausei

>fucken dropped
Carole & Tuesday
OPM

Nothing else looks interesting. Shit season desu

This is me exactly.

The animation wasn't terrible, in my view the main problem was the total directorial confusion. They showed a flashback to the same event three times.

Not him but it's kinda sad it has a bunch of retarded parts because I consider the actual main mystery as interesting. Kinda want to know what's down there in the abyss, if feMC will find her dad and if it was him who wrote that message in the first place and if it was her who caused the disaster and why exactly it had happened in the first place. Like half of it makes it sound like MIA but I guess it's concidence, and somehow my feelings say that no matter how interesting the plot might seem it will be a letdown anyway but I guess I give it the three episode rule.

t. shiteater

always going into these threads, i always forget how little anime people on Yea Forums actually watch. it's not even about quantity, it's the fact that the 2-5 shows all you fags stick with are the most popular redditshit
this is the ideal weaboo

>actually knowing what faggots on reddit are into

Watching:
Fruits Basket
Sarazanmai
Carole & Tuesday
(Kitaro)
(Precure)
(Aikatsu Friends)
(Shining Star)
(Dororo)

Halfway dropped:
Kimetsu no Yaiba

Dropped:
One Punch Man
Joshi Kausei
Senko-san
Isekai Quartet
Fairy Gone
Bokuben
Kenja no Mago
Cinderella 9
Hitoribocchi
Midara na Ao-chan
Kono Yo
Kono Oto
Kitsune no Senko-san
Senryuu Shoujo
RobiHachi

Not even picked up in the first place:
Carole & Tuesday

Attached: two-midget-trickery.jpg (1002x633, 72K)

Add RobiHachi to that because I am a space fag and this post could be mine too.

>watching until the end no matter what
Sarazanmai
>probably watch to the end
Dororo
Fruit Basket
Kimetsy no Yaiba
Attack on Titan
>maybe
Isekai Quartet (not watched yet)
Carole and Tuesday (first ep was very underwhelming in terms of direction/music)
BSG
>dropped
Fairy Gone
OPM

>Will watch
Joshikausei
Cinderella Nine
Senryuu Shoujo
OpM
SnK
Bocchi
Fairy Gone
>Might give a try
Senko-san
>Will not watch even if someone paid me
Niggers on Mars

Boring, nobody looks at those lists. I think it's more interesting to learn the biggest surprise and disappointment of each user.

I do I look at all the posts then watch whatever 3 shows are the most popular

Popularfag

Tumblr anime?

Imagine feeling superior for how much trash you watch
> i always forget how little anime people on Yea Forums actually watch.
I'm more of a mangafag or a sourcematerialfag in general. Most adaptions are sub par, so I don't bother past the first 3 episodes
I don't get the point of watching shows you don't enjoy or get anything out of.
Plenty of backlog shows to check out anyway, and it's easier to track down the quality shit once the trash has been weeded out by time.
Watching more than 3-5 seasonal anime, unless it's to shitpost on threads on Yea Forums for fun is a waste of time, because most seasons will have 4 shows worth watching at best.

I also watch what I want not only those three. I like to be in tune with Yea Forums, I might even hate the most popular show but Im still going to watct it

>I don't get the point of watching shows you don't enjoy or get anything out of.
Personally I like watching seasonal garbage because it gives me a sense of where the industry is going, what trends are going up or declining, etc.

Too early to really say of course, but from the premieres everything is pretty much exactly how I thought it would from looking at the staff involved and source material.
Except maybe Carole and Tuesday feels more clunky than I expected and I liked Sarazanmai even more than I thought I would.

As a non-"reddit"/normalfag people should read manga and VNs too anyway. And I rather read a great VN than watching the nth generic anime adaption of some isekai WN. There are season in which I still watch 10 anime or so though, but it varies. If stuff is not good enough I rather use the free time to read a few new manga series or something.

I had the opposite reaction with Carole and Tuesday because I thought it would be really, really clunky and it only turned out to be somewhat clunky.

>watching
senryuu
senko
bocchi
joshikausei
choukadou girl

Well if you enjoy doing it, fair enough. My point is more there aren't that many shows worth checking out in a season.
>t gives me a sense of where the industry is going, what trends are going up or declining, etc.
So what are your thoughts on this year so far?
Gotta say, this season looks like a great season for husbandobait but awful for waifus which is interesting. Wonder if that's a anomaly.

Why did you think it would be clunky?
I know ZnT was weak, but I remember it having a strong start, and I like Bones a lot as a studio normally, but the direction/storyboard on this was really weak for me.
Music being weak perhaps should have been expected from no Yoko Kanno.

Only new show worth watching is Yaiba
Watching OPM2 to see how fucking awful it is
Other than that I'm just thankful we have Jojo and Dororo to get us through this shit season.
Also, I finally started watching Zombieland. First ep was p fucking good

>So what are your thoughts on this year so far?
Clearly the industry is in retreat. The number of shows has decreased significantly, and the past two seasons have been pretty bad overall. There's a bigger focus on shorts, and there are more adaptations of popular manga to try to secure a guaranteed fanbase. I don't think the average quality has gone up though; they still need to work on that.

I agree, more and more I'm finding that my favourite weeb media is in manga and VNs.
For 80% of seasonal shit that gets hyped I prefer the source material when i try it. Idk, manga and VNs just go a lot deeper for me, and make me care about the characters much more. Unless an anime has great visual direction, I prefer to go to the source. I also prefer manga art in general to most anime art too (maybe because of shading?), and it's more convenient to pick up and read whenever you have the time. I think also being the vision of one or two people helps, as they can show you exactly what their vision is.
Wish I wasn't a EOP so I could read more though.

The plot was extremely heavily telegraphed: two young girls decide to make music in the face of a soulless, AI-produced industry. Sounds like the perfect opportunity for platitudes of the most common sort ("soul" vs. "no soul", "heart" vs. "heartless", that kind of thing), but they managed to keep the first episode quite tight and plot-focused.

>and the past two seasons have been pretty bad overall.
Interesting you say that because I'm liking 2019 a lot more so far than I did 2018 where I found barely anything I wanted to follow.
What did you like from 2018?

Here's a quick list (I must have left a lot of stuff out):

>Winter:
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
Yuru Camp
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Mitsuboshi Colours
Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
Karakai Jouzu Takagi-san
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Killing Bites
Hakumei to Mikochi
Dagashi Kashi 2
3-Gatsu no Lion 2nd Season

>Spring:
Aru Zombie Shoujo no Sainan
Beatless
Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari
Fumikiri Jikan
Toji no Miko
Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru
Comic Girls
Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card hen

>Summer:
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
Grand Blue
Hanebado!
Jashin-chan Dropkick
Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san
Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi
One Room 2
Bungou Stray Dogs - Dead Apple
Wakaokami wa Shougakusei

>Fall:
Akanesasu Shoujo
Devidol!
Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama
Himote House
Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai
Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!
Zombieland Saga
Merc Storia - Mukiryoku Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo
Hangyakusei Million Arthur

I agree about the plot been a tired trope, but the first episode did nothing interesting with that.
>first episode quite tight and plot-focused.
I found it more sloppy than I expected, like it ran through all the obligatory story beats without executing any of them particularly well.
I expect it didn't help watching it right after (re)watching Sarazanmai's first ep which had incredible visual direction (both art style and animation) and OST, made it seem very bland in comparison.

VN > Manga > Anime > LN
But thats just me

I guess it's a question of expectations. You were expecting something good, and I was expecting something terrible. Instead we got something in the middle, which isn't so bad.

learn from this guy

Yeah I suppose I was focused on Watanabe and Bones and them doing something interesting/with great visuals with a somewhat tired premise and you were focused on the premise being dull.

Thanks for the list. Completely forgot about 3-gatsu, that was good.
Gotta say a lot of that looks like waifubait type shows and I don't like women so I don't think they have any appeal for me. I did find Sora Yori to be the first CGDCT show I mostly enjoyed though.
Also reminds me I should finish Mahoutsukai no Yume though, can't remember why I dropped that one.

Manga are more varied too. Even when you count in all the weirder stuff that gets or got adaptions these days like Dorohedoro, MIA, Rakugo or Shoujo Shuumatsu there are maybe two of these series airing per season whereas you could easily read ten or more manga series that are as uncommon as those at any given time. I mean I usually love adaptions of such series and watch them, but why spend the rest of the free time watching 20 school club shows when I might as well read non-typical shit like Kuro, Asadora, the Hendrix manga, Totsukuni no Shoujo, Devil Blues or a shitton of other manga of which I could mention like 20 and I am not even starting with VNs.
Not even saying you have to like these, I just mean that there are way more manga out there than anime and you therefore have a way wider range of special series to choose from.

>waifubait type shows
With anime these days you're going to have to accept that waifubait is a pretty common angle, even in good and interesting shows. If you don't like that, then your choices will narrow significantly. Personally I'm not too keen on husbandobait shows; for whatever reason I find that their plots tend to be worse.

>watching
Bocchi
Joshi Kausei
OPM
Senko
Sarasanmai
We cant study
Fruits Basket

>watching but on the fence
Ao chan
Fairy Gone
Nande koko (wait for the BDS)
Nobunaga

Theres a whole lot of shorts this season

Agreed.
Shame how relatively few ever get properly scanlated though.
Of course I accept it, my comment was more about how you're going to have different views on relative quality of seasons if you're more into waifu or husbando.
> Personally I'm not too keen on husbandobait shows; for whatever reason I find that their plots tend to be worse.
Well, there's a lot less of them, so naturally there will be fewer good ones. And assuming you're a straight man, it's par for the course that you wouldn't like husbandobait much even if it were done well. I'm sure I'd like Bakemonogari a hell of a lot better if I were into women, but as it stands I like everything about the aesthetics, style and visuals but hated the girls and the pseudo-harem aspects.

The one thing that annoys me about some of the husbando shows I hate is how the male characters would be great if they were female. Change the VA, change the art, but keep the script and intonation the same, and they're perfect waifu characters, but as men they're infuriatingly annoying. Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine is one example that I had to drop because it just got on my nerves. It does kind of make me wonder what women think about waifubait shows, but I try to avoid thinking too hard about that.

I have a problem with both genders so I can relate with you as well as with My problem isn't necessarily the existence of husbando or waifu bait but that most of them are generic as shit and lack actual, multifaced personalities as well as their shows usually lack content that isn't related to baiting in one way or another.
In most husbando shows you get a huge character dump of five and up to twelve characters in the first episodes and most of them consist of one or two single character traits that are made to be appealing to fujos, same shit with waifu shows. Also, they are usually the most generic bishounen and bishoujo you can think of and the biggest differences among them are the hair colors. And as said the content is shit too. I have actually no problem with titts or even two guys turning gay in a series, the problem is that most of these shows are just about the waifus and husbandos doing nothing other than being cute, there is usually no main story unless it's some idol shit or something (which is also pandering) and you just watch fuckers cleaning their house and girls being girly.

>The one thing that annoys me about some of the husbando shows I hate is how the male characters would be great if they were female. Change the VA, change the art, but keep the script and intonation the same, and they're perfect waifu characters, but as men they're infuriatingly annoying.
As someone that likes men, I have the exact same "problem" with waifu shows.

Not him, but this is fascinating to me. I mean it's obvious, but I haven't really thought about it before. I threw the occult show in the trash purely because of that belt-choker character, but I would probably not have a problem with it if it was a girl. If the reverse is the case for you then I'm sure you can recognize many annoying characteristics that I would be blind or attracted to. You must have a pretty hard time with a large part of contemporary anime then, I hope you still find many shows you enjoy.

My brethren.

Attached: heh.png (1280x720, 995K)

>You must have a pretty hard time with a large part of contemporary anime then, I hope you still find many shows you enjoy.
I think there's definitely more choice for shows if you like women because of the amount of relative amount waifu bait compared to husbando bait and how many of the most talented people in the industry have worked on the former much more than the latter.
But at the same time a lot of shounen-type shows, even if they have cross-gender fanbases, tend to have great attractive male characters but the girls are quickly sidelined/have little characterisation, so it goes the other way too.
I never drop shows just for one character (unless it's the MC) It's just frustrating watching shows like the Monogarai series which would be 100% up my alley if the girls were guys, but I only just made to through Bake.

Me too. Maybe I should have clarified it there The belt choker killed it for me too although it might be for a different reason and I would have done this if he was a girl too. The problem was that this scene was clarifying that the show will be all about half-assed comedy and a ton of pandering and not much content. I watched till the 15 minute mark but I could only watch my prejustice getting confirmed.
As said though, I have the same problem with waifu shows as someone who likes guys like the poster above.

>The problem was that this scene was clarifying that the show will be all about half-assed comedy and a ton of pandering and not much content.
Yeah I guess it wasn't just the choker thing, it was more like that showed what kind of show it was in addition to my negative reaction to that in particular. Just because a show isn't pandering to me doesn't mean I'll dislike it if it's still good, but the only reason I'd watch a fanservicey/pandering type show is if it's targeted at me and my tastes. Unlike you I do watch some of that. But I realize that it's because of shallower reasons rooted in my attraction and I see it more as a guilty pleasure.

Well I didn't mean to imply guilty pleasures are bad and I probably have a shitton of them as well. It's just that many shows fail even at that because their pandering related stuff is done better by other shows. Even pure CTGCT fans usually enjoy two or three of these show per season and drop the others because there are many shows that aren't even trying, not even regarding fanservice. It's interesting to hear the different opinions on this topic though.

AOT S3 hasn't come out

The only one I'm not feeling right now is Fairy Gone, though I haven't watched even half the series this season. Unless the second episode shows me something interesting, I don't think I can even give it a third. The pacing and direction of the first episode was pretty goddamn atrocious.

>watching
RobiHachi
AoT

Same here and I even had some hopes because I often prefer the more serious series.
Big mistakes (in my opinion) were the silly exposition in the very first seconds instead of just showing us what has happened by conveying some sort of post-war feel, which didn't happen at all. Even VEG did this better.
The other thing was the damn flashback to the burning village which is always a huge red flag for me. Do we really need this shit as backdrop in every fucking fantasy? Especially since Sirius had the same shit. I am also not a fan of this whole fairy-Stands idea and would have actually prefered a simple post war action drama but welp. I will give it three episodes.

watching sarazanmai and dropping everything else

Attached: 1555057887457.jpg (960x720, 328K)

>Well I didn't mean to imply guilty pleasures are bad
You didn't, sorry if it seemed that way. And I agree with what you're saying, it simply seemed kind of lazy. As I said earlier I haven't really considered the perspectives on something so specific like anime when it comes to differing sexual preferences (and genders), the sudden revelation was fascinating and it's for sure interesting to discuss. My prior obliviousness of it makes me feel naïve and retarded so I'm glad I entered this thread.