We're all in agreement this is Spring AOTS?

We're all in agreement this is Spring AOTS?

Attached: MV5BYjRjZTFhMzAtYjQ0ZS00MDRiLTliNmYtNzEyMWViMGYwNTM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_.jpg (554x780, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKJf876thxw
youtube.com/watch?v=Esv-H2oBGbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, it's Sarazanmai.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.39_[2019.04.11_16.48.39].jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

>Kazuki Yasaka, an 8th grader living in Asakusa, is turned into a Kappa along with his classmates Toi and Enta by a mysterious creature named Keppi, after they break inadvertently a statue of a Kappa, the guardian god of the city. They are then ordered by Keppi, who claims to be the first heir to the throne of Kappa Kingdom, to fight against the Kapa-zombies, bioarms created by his enemies, if they want to return to their human form. In order to kill them, they have to make a specific sound called "Sarazanmai" which is produced only when the three of them are united, but the three boys cannot connect at first. In addition, one of their secrets is revealed to each other every time they emit the sound! They finally accept to take risks to collect the "Plates of Hope," given by Keppi when they defeat the Kapa-zombies, and which can make their wishes come true. However, some trouble occurs over the plates...! Along the course of the fights against the Kapa-zombies, their fierce past and inner conflicts keep getting revealed. This is the sarcastic fantasy of three boys who don't feel connected to their important ones, getting to realize the real meaning of bonds.

You need to be over 18 to post on this site.

I was into it until she started singing. I can't stand that sort of music.

So far yes. Best Watanabe show since Bebop.

I'll wait to make my judgement until 3 or more episodes have aired.
Hachigatsu no Cinderella 9 has the best first episode of the season

Attached: 1527330083523.png (1280x720, 2.06M)

It was fun but honestly low budget.

Wait until Rilakkuma to Kaoru-san comes out, fellow patricians. It's already poising to become aoty. English trailer, for you gaijins - youtube.com/watch?v=YKJf876thxw

Attached: 1554968458091.png (600x600, 500K)

no,there was nothing interesting about the first episode at all. It was ok.

die

/thread
2deep4you

Carole is wearing shoes without socks man imagine the smell.

Eew dyke.

I was going to trash it but is that Ai's first girlfriend's anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=Esv-H2oBGbc

Yeah, just imagine it. Hahahaha. The shoes are probably smelly as fuck. Hehe.

>can't into Ikuhara
>calls others underage
It's not for you.

Netflix shill die

Not sure, I really don't follow virtual youtubers. The first episode was great because it accomplished a lot for the characters in 1 episode in a believable way.

>different singing and speaking voices
No.

Ikuhara hasn't made a single good anime in his life. Literally 2d4u bait for underage and fags.

Dumb opinion.

Go back to Yea Forumseddit where plebs like you probably consider Cowboy Bebop to be the greatest anime ever.

Utena is great, Penguindrum is good. Rest is above average but still mediocre stuff. Sarazanmai is mildly entertaining, might end up being better than Yuri kuma arashi at least.

>too dumb for Sailor Moon

>Sarazanmai is mildly entertaining
Honestly like it more than YKA and Penguindrum at this point.

fpbp

*dabs on hetfags*

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Sarazanmai - 01 (CX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_17.56_[2019.04.12_01.19.38].jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Falseflagger get out

Sarazanmai is interesting even if you're not a homosexual/bisexual.

>watching downscales
Please stop this.

are they really gonna rudelbums?

I'll tell you a secret.
Sexuality isn't concerned when watching anime or reading manga.

>The best two show this season are homo and yuri shows
Why did Abe allow this

There's Fruits Basket too, completely heterosexual.

Oh yeah, that exists. Manga was way better anyway.

Not even second best, shitposter-kun.

>two characters of same gender talk to each other
>OMFG THEY'RE GAY!!!11
What the fuck is wrong with t/a/mblr. I can't imagine what kind of sad life they must have lived that they can't even comprehend the concept of friendship.

This reallt look like a big "meh"

>he actually thinks that Sarazanmai won't be /y/
user...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.11_[2019.04.12_21.34.39].jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

I was talking about C&T. All of Ikuhara's shows are gay as fuck, so no argument from me there.

>Fruits Basket
>completely heterosexual
It's not.

>romance tag
Is this yuri?

Doesn't the gay guy get heteroified at the end?

Yes it's her.

based

No but it sure is gaijin bait.

In the end there are only canon straight couples, if here's any gay moment it's all played for comedy.

i find this style of mocap to be truly adorable

future mars is kind of generic but somehow is less generic than future earth, js/jk, or isekai

Attached: hmm.webm (600x720, 1.28M)

+1 janny dabbed on.

>it's completely heterosexual except when it isn't since it doesn't count

For some reason he decided to put future NYC on Mars instead of just making it future NYC. So far it adds absolutely nothing to the plot (except maybe questions about what's going on on Earth). Maybe the Earth is a total shithole, since Carole is apparently a refugee.

well its the first episode...

If you don't want speculation then we might as well close up shop and not talk about this show until next week when another episode releases.

>fujoshit
>good
Lmao

Fucking cringe. Ikuhara is one eccentric faggot.

>AOTS
>one episode in
Fall over and hit your head on concrete.

Now it's really obvious that it's same shitposter that made VEG threads unbearable.

You can tell a lot from the first episode. This season is pretty shit so there's unlikely to be anything better.

Great first episode but we'll see where this goes. It may be boring in the long run.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.14.684.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Proving that
Is a thing.

OPM S2 would like to have a word with you

Yeah, sure whatever. This season is so bad that any show being AOTS is hardly an achievement.

Not enough isekai moeshit shows for you?

No thanks, they would make it even worse.

Fuck this feels like betting on playoff hockey sometimes.

I'm gonna go with Sarazanmai as my top pick for it's insane first episode.

Attached: 1555039096986.png (620x462, 212K)

>yfw there will be actual 2d AI waifu in your lifetime

Keep your head in there user

Attached: 5c34329dd4456-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

>Lmao
Fuck off.

except Penguindrum

Literally everyone has a heterosexual love interest.

Newfags don't belong here.