No matter what the village might say, I think you are a great jounin. It's true, that's how I really feel

>No matter what the village might say, I think you are a great jounin. It's true, that's how I really feel.

Attached: Kakashi-Obito-1.jpg (1024x594, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How come nobody could tell it was Obito when several months later he attacked Leaf? Didn't anyone recognize his Chakra signature?

That's just what happens when you're the coolest guy.

Was about to give the same answer

Attached: _sEs0t15gJE.jpg (800x487, 76K)

Because obito was such a beta loser and thé guy atacking thé city was such a Alpha Chad that nobody could make thé connection, even with thé same chakra.

madara trained with him for months or years to make Obito pass off as himself

Half of his body was gone, replaced with White Zetsu. Also

What a sad death! Thank god he never returned and Naruto ended after Pain arc

No it didn't

Obito after banging kushina

Lmaoo, so thats what he was doing when she was alone after giving birth

Yeah lol, sucking her kurama

Can't blame him ._.

I wanna hit dat so bad

Attached: 11-55-56-images.jpg (236x272, 10K)

Soo cuttee dammit

That sounds really gay OP

Nah, the guy on the right is the biggest waifufag and incel of the series

Half of his body was made up of Senju cells. His chakra was probably completely different.

>Didn't anyone recognize his Chakra signature?
Do shinobis have unique chakra signatures? I know there's sensory ninja, but can the honestly determine the individual signature of each person? This isn't DBZ.

Ah, alright, thats even worse

It's true that in the ninja world those who break the rules are trash. However, those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.

Was he right?

Attached: 1528039925186.jpg (500x579, 30K)

>Do they have unique signatures?
Yes. That’s literally how the barrier around the village works

youtube.com/watch?v=wEWF2xh5E8s
is there a more kino sad song in anime?

No, I've literally never heard anything in anime deeper and more tear-jerking than Sadness and Sorrow. Though I've been relistening The Man of the World recently a lot
Overall Naruto soundtrack was fucking amazing and iconic. So many memorable OST

He was. Which means that most of the Uchiha's are fucking trash

It's really good.

I rewatched Naruto and Shippuden last year, at the age of 24, and cried hard at scenes I had scoffed at before. Especially Rock Lee's scenes from childhood were he collapsed after training all night just in order to keep up with the other students. I've been able to connect with each characters emotions a lot deeper after maturing emotionally myself....

>I've been able to connect with each characters emotions a lot deeper after maturing emotionally myself
Fuck, same thing. People say that liking naruto is purely nostalgiafaggotry, but somehow I only managed to get into it after growing up

For me its half nostaligafaggotry and half not. There's some genuinely amazing shit in Naruto regardless of nostalgia

Everything anons before me listed
Plus the fact he was pronounced dead.
Even if he didn't have Zetsu+Senju shit and if somehow awakening his MS power didn't change his signature you still have the fact that nobody would ever believe a dead guy came back (This was before Edo was wildly known after all)
Plus he attacked out of the blue