One Piece

Are you enjoying hyper-Hiyori?

Attached: drama.jpg (370x444, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Zorojuro, we must continue the Kozuki bloodline.

She's trying too hard, she acts unnatural

>Luffy had haki well before he knew what it was, Oda just explained "It's haki" later
>The Luffy vs Kata fight showed Haki becomes stronger as you fight, and in certain situations you can achieve what you couldn't before
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>The old man just stated he learned the techinque from "a master swordsman" that could choose what he wanted to cut, even if it was steel
>Zoro couldn't cut through steel or figure out his teacher's training about cutting through steel or cutting nothing...
>...until he was fighting in a desperate situation against someone made of steel and absolutely needed it

OOOOOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: file.png (956x700, 664K)

Queen continues to be based.

Komurasaki got cuter.
Imagine revealing to your big small bro you haven't seen in 20 years that you have been pleasing old men for money.

Attached: kt.png (874x542, 227K)

Oda's sameface =/= two characters being the same person

haki is just a trash version of nen

Attached: anton-_-shaded5.jpg (1507x886, 123K)

Chapter was alright. Luffy training his haki in prison with a no so frail old man that he saved earlier, avoiding attacks with the observation haki he got from Katakuri, while in an endless death match supervised by Queen is a great set piece and certainly better than the section with the TEEHEEHEE I'M SO QUIRKY loli/damsel in distress that Oda feels compelled to write every fucking arc instead of just elaborating on what he already has.

Exactly, Queen is saving this arc.

Get back to me when Haki can grant wishes. Even devil fruits aren't that retarded.

I like OP more than HxH but I agree that nen is better than haki

Haki is just a hack's ki.

Attached: 1554784545493.png (279x337, 133K)

kys
the prison plot is actually shit and Hiyori/Toko is carrying this last chapters pretty fucking hard

Haki can even persist after death, the sword talk Zoro had with the bandit proves this.

nothing happens: the manga

>i wish my punches could hit elemental enemies
>i wish my sword could cut anything
>i wish fodder would just pass out in my presence
>i wish i could see the future

Attached: neter.png (1024x900, 937K)

>reposting your take from the old thread

Attached: brainlet.jpg (486x486, 36K)

Considering this is oda, what's the odds on kappa guy having a gag involving wanting to see your butthole?

And all of that is still nothing compared to the clownfiesta that is nen

Based.

Attached: nOPc.png (710x844, 165K)

imagine being this homosexual

>finally released from a decade and a half facade
>can finally show her real emotions
>is overwhelmed
I'll forgive it being unnatural.

Nah user's right, it's pretty obvious, she's even still with that obnoxious kid.

Is this ability to cut anything how the ponyglyphs were made?

Fun chapter, more lore dumping than I expected and Luffy fighting alongside Hyou was great. Chapter hyped Kawamatsu for me, hope we get his reveal soon.

>Devil Fruits have 3 categories, and like 4 subcategories in Zoan type fruits
>Nen has 6 aura types and almost 10 ability subcategories got uncovered so far in a single arc

>Haki, le limited Nen copypasta with Ultra Instinct with 4 categories
>Nen has 4 major principles of nen techniques + 7 advanced ones

>One Piece has battle styles
>HxH even has Family/Clan battle and assassination styles

>Devil Fruits for side effects they only have salt water and seastone weakness, other than that there's elements based weaknesses, certain paramecia types' overusage and haki overusage
>Nen has more side-effects/consequences and requirements/vows for how powerfull you want your ability to become

It would be better to compare with Naruto and you would sound less delusional.

Attached: 1495807058857.png (282x251, 36K)

>Is this ability to cut anything
That was obviously an hyperbole user

Doubt it. If something is uncuttable in one piece it will be a
>If only my haki were stronger I could cut it!

is Law from Wano?
he can cut through anything

chakra is a better version of haki

Attached: 41d3de51f43a929f9466cbd752090be5c8b9a6e9_hq.jpg (960x609, 31K)

>i wish my punches could hit elemental enemies
It just neutralizes it so the opponent can take damage, it's still like punching lava if you punch a lava man
>i wish my sword could cut anything
not how that works, armanent is the same as enhancement nen. Just makes your blade or fists harder
>i wish fodder would pass out
they just introduced that on the boat
>i wish i could see the future
predict the opponents moves aside from Katakuri and recently Luffy.

Don't act like any of that is that OP when a weaker character who just used Nen can suddenly fight all his OP enemies after a little bit of Nen Training like Kurapika did against the spider

>it has more categories so it's better
You're a retard

He’s also surprisingly chill about his guys getting fucked, wonder if he can see the future or make the haki shield

go away

Attached: netflix.png (262x241, 94K)

Well said and let me add to this.

By chapter 90 Nen was already a fully fleshed out system with calculations and reasoning to it meanwhile Oda is going full retard with muh wacky devil fruits and wouldn't retcon in a subpar power system until hundreds of chapters later.

Attached: nen--math.png (2036x1528, 1.6M)

>trying to explain the rules of Nen when the author doesn't even follow his own rules

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 644K)

When's HxH coming back from its 125340th hiatus? I need you faggots to leave already.

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

why do opfags go to such lengths to defend oda's shitty writing? it's embarassing

Attached: 228036-sosuke_aizen.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>I wish to become a top tier fighter in an instant with no training and no consequence because my friends will save me anyway
Tell me when it get’s this bad.

Haki, Nen, Ki, Spirit Energy, Spirit Pressure, Chi. Chakra, Hamon, etc are all just different interpretations of the same concept

you don't like Hiyori, user?

Attached: 1550842423601.jpg (620x438, 105K)

And by the next arc all of that was retconned and Nen was basically just magic that could do anything the author wanted.

It got to the point where someone could make an invincible fairy that collected debt on people, a clown weapon that randomly turns into other weapons, an invincible chain only usable against certain opponents, teleporting punches, and even fucking wish granting.

At least One Piece Haki has rules and limits.

thread ruined

Attached: 1538775931021.jpg (419x746, 38K)

What stops Kaidou from deflecting Luffy's deflection armanent haki? If anything, Kaidou should be much more experienced in it.

Based.

Attached: HxH 350IQ.jpg (2073x2220, 2.27M)

yeah she's ok!

>I can only use so many techniques at once
>few arcs later
>btw this is my bookmark now I can use as many techniques as I want

HUNTER BABBIES EVERYONE

>when someone says Jinbei is dead

Attached: mfw.png (184x137, 13K)

When Luffy uses his rubber fruit to restart his heart and bring himself back to life, then tell us it's a shit system.

Til then, O MY RUBBER NEN!

O

whut? can you write in a more understandable way?
what momo had told hyori? momo looked confused because time travelling is not your everyday bus ride, what has anything to do with the evil hyori theory?

MY

>Gon "sacrificing his power" to beat a super OP cat who is the strongest in the series with raw power becoming an OP adult with ease is an earned victory but then Nen just brings his power back anyways with literal wish granting

lol k

RUBBER

Cover requests can be anyone at any time.

Attached: 855 (1).png (889x1300, 359K)

People who constantly crow on and on about how smart they are or how intelligent their favorite things (and by extension themselves) are have been found to score below average on IQ tests.

Hiatusfags still have nothing to discuss?

Don't you faggots have an own thread to sperg around?

So where was wish granting foreshadowed?

"MAIN CHARACTER IS STRONG I DON'T SEE A LIMIT TO HIS POWER" isn't a pass to do whatever you want user. Even DragonballZ foreshadowed Super Saiyan when it did a ridiculously strong form that dwarved the previous levels of power.

NEN

It seems like you're joking but I don't know why you'd go to the effort. I was pretty disappointed about Kurapika beating Uvo with such an overpowered I win move out of nowhere, I wanted a big battle seeing how powerful Uvo was. It did serve to demonstrate how powerful Nen abilities can become depending on willpower and sacrifices made but damn.

jannis should truly erase hxh shitposters during hiatuses

Attached: hunterfags.jpg (279x344, 47K)

So that's a yes.

>realistically
>outclassed
>guy who just learned the power and was the weakest of the 3 can suddenly use invincible chains to beat anyone he want
>consequences of using said power no longer matters since they just introduce whatever is necessary, including fucking wish granting which you've been avoiding this whole time

>it's better cause it has more categories even if author ignores them for a DB style "that one guy can surpass the limitations" asspulls
>it's better cause it's explained through a boring exposition right away
>it's better cause Togashi doesn't have to draw choreography, he can just make a fight with text
Why are hunterfriends so lowIQ?

>hunterfags talking about chapter-release

Attached: 141345634523.gif (290x260, 1.65M)

How shit are hiatus threads that they have to spam others?

I guess us OP fans would be upset and forced to join other series threads too if One Piece only had 3 chapters a year

Attached: file.png (720x960, 747K)

Kawamatsu is that third Admiral guy, who is now undercover in Wano because the Marines/WG wanted a guy from there to increase power over the one place where they don't have people. Ryokugyu was his name. Yes, I know we saw him at Mariejois.

>kyoshiro
>koushiro

hmm...

>I wish this microwave would cook these hot pockets

>Mods deleted and banned the Hunterfags

BASED

>my technique has a flaw
>few arc later
>i corrected that flaw with time and training
i love both OP and HxH, i'm no hunterrchad but you are retarded

Attached: 1549006278550.jpg (543x522, 143K)

Oh man. Looks like the mods aren't tolerating the bullshit.

Anyway. This page basically confirms the Onigashima War will not end with Kaido defeated, right?

Attached: 93908.png (921x1300, 355K)

>m-mods please save us, our conversation haki is too weak

Removing weaknesses made to balance powers is just shit writing user. As soon as Luffy learns to swim and use his powers even with seastone then we'll talk.

It's no different than "sacrificing yourself" for a super OP adult form (asspull) except then not really dying because muh wish granting then having actual retards defend it

>OPussies crying to mods to delete BTFO

Based Hunterchads

Attached: 1533092648505.jpg (158x123, 10K)

Now that we got glimpses on the Heart Pirates, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 08.png (916x1300, 426K)

This is a One Piece thread and you're trying to make it about your series because no one is interested enough in it to keep it going year when it only has 5 releases a year.

How long would it take to catch up on the chapters from the beginning? 2 days?

because based on hiyori, momo confidently told her he would be back in 20 years
no such promise was given in the flashback we were told and momo was as confused as anybody would be in that situation

>posts so terrible they have to be deleted
unbased and unpilled

>2 days?
If you read at break neck speed maybe

they were both wrong and right at the same time.

>yelling at people risking their lives to help you and implying they're traitors with no proof
Pretty obvious the fat cunt is

Skill Hunter has a very complicated and restrictive activation condition, that alone warrants most of his actual power.
Skill Hunter is also a nen curse, meaning that unlike things like Pika's Emperor Time Chrollo can get fucked by a single Nen exorcist, which is another massive weakness other hatsu do not have.
Skill Hunter also loses the stolen hatsu if the original user dies, again, another weakness and the big reason why Hisoka targeted Kortopi and Shalnark first after getting roasted by their abilities
Skill Hunter, while very powerful, also has very dangerous weaknesses.

Attached: chrollochad.png (168x164, 28K)

Take at least a week off betwen arcs. There's a lot to process.

did you get lost on your way to reddit?

Attached: usopd.jpg (400x300, 21K)

At around chapter 600 during Fishman Island, I caught up to it in about a week and a half at a moderate speed and several hours a day of reading.

>2 day
Now that's what I call speedreading.

Slow down and take it easy, One Piece won't be finished by the time you've read all released chapters.

>Skill Hunter has a very complicated and restrictive activation
Most of Chrollos powers were stolen offscreen so that means nothing

Do you have those 2 days off?
Each chapter if you read briskly is about 7-10 minutes. Assume 10 because you'll get snacks etc. 10x6= 60. 6 an hour. 6x18 = 114. So you can get 114 chapters done in 18 hours. More if you can cut down the minutes each chapter takes.

Please don't speedread. It doesn't pay off. You'll just have to read it again because you'll keep getting BTFO and get sick of it.

Nothing to do with One Piece. Reported.

Based chrollochad

Attached: 1536447486607.png (750x425, 138K)

Zoro's power-up in Wano
>all black blades (this might make his slashes like Mihawk's)
>his own trademark CoO upgrade (through meditation)

This will increase his STR and PER so he can fight both the invisible Shillew and the high PER build Mihawk.

Attached: 1554139817008.jpg (512x909, 337K)

This post can stay 'cause it's cool and at least interesting.

you mean kuina?

Rather curious how much information Hiyori was able to get about Inuarashi and Nekomamushi. Since she was working under Kyoshiro he would have heard reports of Jack's movement at least attacking Zou and stuff wouldn't he?

Attached: 939 (6).png (922x1300, 365K)

A week unless you skip the unimportant parts like Fishman Island and other filler arcs

Don't announce your reports retard, you can get banned for it.

Reminder to report all off-topic Hunterfags trying to derail to make them cry and improve thread quality.

Attached: file.png (900x675, 585K)

The rebel alliance as a whole.

Attached: 08-09.png (196x300, 22K)

>Fujo art
Fuck off.

Reminder that Luffy will defeat Big Mom in a Sumo Match in the next 10 chapters.

>Wano's hype crashing and everyone saying its one of the worst arcs in the manga
>OP sales keep going down for each volume, losing nearly 1M in the last 2 years
>anime is so shit that Toei puts it below DB and Precure in the list of priorities
>HxH is back and everyone is going crazy over it
>OPtards have to wait for the spoilers a few more hours when HxH returns because HxH has the priority on 5ch

Is there a more JUST fandom?

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

>FI
>filler
You can say whatever you want about the quality of FI, but quality's what the IQlets discuss, plot-wise and worldbuilding-wise FI's very important.

This post is bait

when will zoro make kuina's sword blacked?

I love them!!!

Attached: GomuMochi.jpg (1200x784, 193K)

You're insecure. Are you by any chance a trannychad?

Attached: 47354490_365550270668365_7256917357979532188_n.jpg (480x480, 66K)

hxh returns from hiatus next month and is more hype than current one piece right now so why are you surprised people are talking about it everywhere

Attached: 1467201990583.png (199x276, 38K)

We're so worried about the sales man. Help, we're about to pass Batman in worldwide sales.

The hype for Wano has been steadily building since 937, and everyone was hyped for 933. Unfortunately 934-936 were pretty meh.

Overall nice chapter.My nigga Zoro having haki before haki is a thing.

Attached: 3CB8B1FF-2231-48B6-A3DD-FF71D5DEF9B0.jpg (1224x870, 603K)

Based

Attached: 1464798242009.jpg (275x275, 21K)

That won't last long. You need to pray that your next 10 are really good, Oda's about done fucking around with Act 2. The pieces are mostly set.

What's wrong with Luffy?

Attached: 12.png (376x249, 40K)

>and is more hype than current one piece

Attached: 1540569617450.png (593x580, 621K)

considering the ambigous situation, the imprecise translation, the absence of the full flashback and my previous post, your evil hyori theory is standing on pure thin air for now.
all in all, if she's good, it's a old trope, if she's bad it's a reused trope. so who cares.

Yeah it looks like the tension's finally started to ramp up since 937. Far from the max tension and hype we'll get to in Wano, but it increased.

He's training, what's wrong with you?

Don't see what you mean.

Haki beams and Haki flying when?

Lucci's final technique and geppou.

wouldn't even be mad at it desu

Doubt we'll see haki flying but if Haki beams are possible, Shanks has them and Luffy will learn them as well.

Attached: 17.png (188x253, 17K)

(absent)

Attached: Smirk.jpg (272x779, 118K)

I feel like at this point Oda is just interchanging Haki and martial arts as he sees fit. Chinjao's clan can use a shockwave martial art, now we're supposed to know that the shockwave technique certain users like Raleigh and Vegapunk's bodyguard used was actually Haki?

It was the same way with the hardening martial arts and the mantras. Soon he'll be saying devil fruits were haki all along.

a fighter in the series that uses only the 6 powers but with advanced rokuogan that lets him shoot haki bullets from afar

pew pew

Attached: 1554876268062.jpg (261x193, 7K)

re-reading Alabasta this page now took a whole new meaning

Attached: 1234567890.png (604x575, 303K)

We already have Sky Walk dude you don't even need haki for that

>more hype than the best selling manga of all times

It's just a one or two clown posters samefagging every thread upset that there series is always on break

Luffy can pretty much haki fly
>no it's rubber fly
he can't fly when he runs out of haki

>. Chinjao's clan can use a shockwave martial art, now we're supposed to know that the shockwave technique certain users like Raleigh and Vegapunk's bodyguard used was actually Haki?
Those mixing 2 different things

Kino planning.

Hyiori is precious

All of that still applied to aura, which is just the basics of nen. The rest is just an excuse to give characters stand abilities, just more balanced, and I honestly don't see how that's a bad thing.
>even fucking wish granting.
Yeah because an evil demon thing from the dark continent's abilities are the same as just any regular nen user's... maybe you shouldn't speedread.

>Removing weaknesses made to balance powers is just shit writing user. As soon as Luffy learns to swim and use his powers even with seastone then we'll talk.
So like how originally Gear 2 would exhaust Luffy and he wouldn't be able to use it too often, and how Gear 3 would turn him chibi for a minute? How about how Gear 4 made him basically unable to move at first, but the very next arc he could move around just fine after using it.
Weaknesses exist so that the character isn't too overpowered, so if a character would no longer be considered overpowered without those weaknesses, it makes sense to remove them. I love it when Yea Forumsutists complain about other manga when their favorites are guilty of those exact complaints.

>Those mixing 2 different things
You are mixing*

I forget, was this before or after he beat Bones?

It's rubber + haki flying

Attached: toohappy.png (157x131, 19K)

>Soon he'll be saying devil fruits were haki all along.
Maybe that's alien haki. Different species have drastically different kind of haki and DF's are trapping alien souls in human bodies.
In the end Luffy will communicate with his DF and release it from his own body.

>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...

After

How much does WCI improve if you take out
>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

That's after, the context is clear, he needs to be able to cut steel again at will, and the bandages are from Chopper treating him.

-100%

See this post here
This shit is kino as fuck

Shinobu is the traitor!!
Law crew is loyal!!

The fat bitch and she knows it. Look at her crying. What an ugly face. Not even her mother would love it.

Nahhh it's Kanjuro.
Or that black sheep from Zou. (yes I'm serious)

>mfw I see a hakilet

Attached: 1.png (139x131, 23K)

Retard. Shinobu was in the wrong while Law was in the right.

you killed your daughter with words

You're too based for this thread.

fuck off fujo

>tfw you're a member of the straw hat crew

Attached: 01.png (581x565, 123K)

What the hell is with Luffy's jaw here? It shouldn't be able to stretch that far.

>It shouldn't be able to stretch that far.
I take this is the first One Pece chapter you read

Attached: 1479950519076.png (296x488, 84K)

tinfoil hat theory: she's trying to stop from breaking out into an evil laugh

>former member

Yohoho he took a bite of Gum-Gum

Am I being a brainlet here? Please help me.
I thought Kyoshiro slashed Komurasaki hard. How is she Hiyori?

Attached: gomenasike.jpg (158x225, 7K)

Child sidekick = pure

what would hiyori's evil laugh be? hard mode: no fufufufufu

Kind of curious why Bepo and the others were moved to the capital prison instead of Udon.

Attached: 938 (14).png (1850x1300, 997K)

Shinobu was wrong about assuming they were traitors. However, she was right about saying they should just die. Law's crewmates are absolutely pathetic and should be put out of their misery.

Reread every chapter since her appearance. The clues are all over the place.

Queen is gluttonous lazy pig. Show your Devil Fruit power already or stand aside for The KING to take care of business.
>Mama's entire family eternally BTFO

Attached: KING.png (969x781, 457K)

>Implying she wasn't the traitor and only wanted to get close to his brother to finish the job out of hatred for leaving her behind and forcing her to live her life as a prostitute
But she'll get redeemed anyway because of shitty cliche.

This has to be the dumbest statement I've seen on here in awhile

To show an example to those who plan to rebel againts Orochi

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Attached: 1424395546505.jpg (190x160, 13K)

What if Kyoshiro has the same ability as Zoro that was just mentioned to control what his sword cuts, and didn't cut her at all.

Hiyohiyohiyo

She survived that's it.

Well she should hop to it now that he's asleep.

Attached: One Happy Family part 2.jpg (274x377, 29K)

Why is Queen purposefully helping Luffy train?

he's an infiltrator rebel

He likes the cut of his jib

He's not, he's just entertaining himself and it's about to backfire. He's one of those Bond villain stereotypes that doesn't kill the main character when he captured him and it costs him.

t. ugly Shinobu lookalike

>Komurasaki, get ready, you are working today.

Attached: 1555047758061.png (142x131, 18K)

Law for having a weak ass crew in the first place.

Even Chopper is fending for himself in Wano. Meanwhile, not one, not two, but THREE of the top members of the Heart Pirates got fucking captured.

Law is carrying his crew with his bullshit powers just like Whitebeard did.

he's training his future ally

t. speedreader

Attached: speed 3.jpg (930x1487, 312K)

adorable
He's going to marry her and become the shogun

:D

Attached: ∶D.png (71x113, 8K)

They are cute tho

Attached: 85af0aaed089ee866f8a95aa6994211175fd7df8_hq.jpg (709x579, 146K)

Based Oda deciding that Zoro was the first SH to use Haki

Attached: sanjifags.png (892x482, 289K)

Nigga Luffy himself was captured. Those three could have run into Kaido or Jack for all you know.

Honestly, it's just nice to see Luffy training on screen since he pulled all of his major powerups out of his ass up until Whole Cake Island.

inb4 he is actually observing luffy's fight style

Whitebeard had some OP guys. A diamond guy who could block the strongest swordsman slash, a super strong phoenix, another swordsman that could take on Mihawk

wano is the best arc post timeskip so far though, by quite a large margin

I dont see anyone complaining besides hunterfags

>name

Imagine the succ

Law knows it. He didn't even bother introducing them to the SHs.

>getting captured = weak
By that logic Luffy and Eustass are weak too.

>Losing to Jack
>Acceptable in any capacity

Don't bring up Zou, they got warcrimed

>Big Tatoo in the back
>Absolutly OP and bullshit power
>Retard strong DF fruit
>"Rival" with the Pirate King/future pirate King
>Weak ass crew he love as familly
Fuck.

You stupid?

and don't forget those tough mofos Decalvan Bros

NOT SO FAST, BORSALINO

at least 2 months if you're not a degenerate NEET

Attached: 1447883109589.jpg (358x429, 101K)

>Meet your new customer.

Attached: df7f7ae81a1c3918911924c0591e3b11.jpg (718x722, 97K)

Why do people keep putting down Jack? He fought the entire island of Zou's including two of the nine red scabbards by himself for like a week.

did he recruit jean bart because he was the only one getting anything done?

What did you forget how formidable most Zoan users are? He's got an ancient beast type.

Attached: 1553856420516.png (145x188, 26K)

No surprise on my end. He's gonna be the greatest swordsman after all.

Attached: 1554309831909.jpg (1182x1537, 392K)

If Zoro dumps the crew to become shogun of Wano I wouldn't even be mad

Man, this is arc is so boring, full of jobbers and irrelevant side-characters. Can we go back to the Reverie?

>Thinking fighting a bunch of pets means you are strong

Damn Jacucks are on another level

>full of jobbers and irrelevant side-characters
Just like every arc ever

Why did Law invite Jean Bart to his crew after he just met him. When will Oda explain this?

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

Attached: queen.gif (611x681, 370K)

Why could Hyo be like based Jiro? He's such a bland character

Attached: Jirou_US.png (400x591, 155K)

Seeing what Jean Bart went through as a slave, Law's Heart went out to him.

Nah he's gonna use Hiyori as proxy and continue to travel.

Slightly based, but minus points for not saying Kyoshiro. Zoro will be No.2

Attached: based.png (611x640, 406K)

Nigga, Jack would shit down on Inu and Neko throats in a 1vs1.

Zoro was the first to use an advanced form of haki
DECADE OF ZORO

more like century of luffy

every shonen has to have le ebic strongest old man martial artist character

Bleach, Dragonball, Baki, Toriko, Naruto's hokage, Hunter X Hunter

Pretty sure that pointy headed grandpa already has that laugh

the millennia of sanji

One Piece had already two, Silvers and Whitebeard

>implying luffy is gonna last even one more decade
How many times has he shortened his lifespan now?

And Garp.

AEON of Brook,
because with stranger aeons, even death may die.

and Garp and Lao G

TalkOP Week 2 Poll Results
>1. Luffy
>2. Zoro
>3. Sanji
>4. Nami
>5. Robin
>6. Law
>7. Ace
>8. Chopper
>9. Katakuri
>10. Sabo

Attached: 62425e1agy1g1l5blnu21j21200u0qfl.jpg (1368x1080, 539K)

He is one of the hints dropped by Oda to foreshadow Law being a traitor.
His namesake is the French hero Jean Bart. And Law is named after two major battles. Trafalgar and Waterloo (Water Law). In the later, Napoleon met his biggest defeat due to the betrayal of his French allies.

Napoleon = Luffy
French traitors = Law ( Jean Bart is one of his men)

Yup, and marines have Sengoku

And Sengoku.
Oda loves strong old characters, One Piece has a bunch.

the myrioi of god ussop the immortal

Attached: ut6jNaw.png (809x740, 462K)

what are you talking about
who said anything about her being evil
if anything it is just meant to cast doubt over her identity

its all coming full circle

tinfoil hat theory: She is nervous over the fact that she didn't know the cat and dog lived which is why she didn't refer to them by their names

>It's still in one piece!
Wait a minute, zoom in! ENHANCE!

>still in one piece
>in one piece
>one piece

Bros...

One of the few tropes I actually love.

Is that still even a concern? I know what happened in Impel Down may still be relevant, but the effects of 2nd Gear have really only been brought up by Lucci, right?

Reminder that if you think Hyogoro's words mean he's in any way related to Koushirou, you're retarded.

I'm fine with it, I'm not fine with some shitty Yakuza fuck whose a whiner and just there for plot convience

He's just certain Luffy will fall eventually, and he has a virtually endless supply of goons.

>zoro got haki back at fucking alabasta
Goddamn this really is the year of Zoro

Attached: Daddy.jpg (295x334, 41K)

>zorofags

Attached: 1508494042269.jpg (353x305, 65K)

How do you think Luffy did any damage to crocodile in the 3rd fight? Luffys blood was dry by the end of it

>Mihawk is yonko lev-

Attached: 4310.jpg (967x573, 406K)

>spee d. reader

>wounds can't reopen

shit writing

>Still not a mention of the other 17 heart pirates this arc.

I'm gonna assume they died on their way to wano.

They're probably in the submarine just keeping an eye on teh waters between Wano and Onigashima.

he wants to collect a powerful pokemon to defeat the areas dragon-type boss

Attached: 1448093407096.png (459x451, 362K)

Why is Mihawk scared of the WG? I thought he's looking for a challenge.

Attached: 20190412_160114.jpg (398x417, 91K)

He's looking for swordfights, not buster calls.

Why does Sanji want to find the All Blue? It would make more sense if he was a fisherman, but he's a chef. He doesn't even specialise in fish, he's an all-rounder and cooks a lot of different things. He talks a lot about the ingredients but he's not going to find any ingredients beyond fish.
Maybe Oda should have had him searching for new and unheard of exotic spices to bring back to the Baratie

Attached: IMG_3894.jpg (480x360, 28K)

death soon (944)

honestly? If you did nothing but read it'd probably take at least 4 days. On a good day I can clear roughly 150 chapters of reading, but that's if I'm actually reading, If I'm just looking at the pictures and getting an idea than I could probably clear 300 chapters a day.

How convenient that the old man knows the technique Luffy is trying to learn. Jesus...

Also you fags blowing your load because Oda brought something back like he actually planned anything over a decade ago are sad. Samurai cutting or not cutting is a trope that has been used forever.

I know you're baiting but I'll take the moment to appreciate how Oda manages the power creep. In One Piece world there isn't anyone that breaks the ground rules, meaning you can be strong but your strong attack can be deflected or dodged by a lot weaker opponent. That means the hierarchy is determined over a long time and a lot of battles and standard military and martial arts rules apply. In some other manga the strongest in the world would use a homing power projectile or overwhelm everyone instantly but in One Piece even the strongest slash is still a slah. In New World for example the powerlevel differences become lesser and lesser. Yonko's are at the top of the foodchain but their commanders can clash with admirals and come out unscathed, a high level Shichibukai like Doffy can do that as well. It's almost like yonkos, their commanders, some of the strongest New World pirates like Doffy and Kidd and marine admirals are players in the same game, and the same rules apply to them. So the all out battle between everyone would be a total chaos with no one side overwhelming the other.

What does an Empress' armpit smell like?

Attached: 1518889216133.jpg (480x1549, 84K)

>implying anyone including sanji cares about all blue at this point

She's generic as fuck so far. I really hope Komurasaki is her true personality or at least some part of her is because so far she's just another generic princess. Will Oda ever tire of this shitty trope? Jesus fucking Christ why does every arc needs a hot high born chick who doesn't do anything.

You can't swordfight nukes user.

He is a seafood specialist tho.

Oda: "y-yeah I totally planned for this way back, bros! You gotta believe me!"

Attached: 15.png (935x1300, 510K)

For that matter why does Luffy even want to set sail and find Nep Ece? He can't even swim. It doesn't make sense, he could make so much money as a professional fighter or athlete and never suffer any long term injuries.

Attached: Limmy.jpg (299x168, 4K)

flowers

>400 chapters ago

Attached: chapter.jpg (768x978, 395K)

>reading comprehension

Luffy dodging the attacks reminds me of Kata dodging the black mamba a little bit

Attached: Dodge.png (996x863, 1.34M)

He had brook planned before chapter one, he probably used the writing technique of planning the whole manga from the ending backwards. It's not uncommon in literature, it's just in manga that it's rare to see.

GODA

You need to understand that Oda comes from a culture where the Buddhist doctrine of "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear" is an accepted part of how life is viewed.

Jesus christ, why are all the enemies outside of Akainu and Blackbeard so fucking incompetent in this series?

Shut the fuck up, weeaboo

ASSPULL

so what?

>woah no way Oda could have planned to introduce a spirit energy concept from the very beginning of the manga

see
This is a required concept in Shounen.

How proud would he be right now?

Attached: Dp0IV1MXcAAr36k.jpg (835x1200, 335K)

WEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Doffy wasn't incompetent, neither was Croc, Lucci, Sakazuki, Kuro, Foxy, Enel, Vergo and probably someone else too.

Attached: Amazing.jpg (600x463, 87K)

Yeah but learn about other cultures and their worldviews though

>go to Mock Town
>beat up normies
>act like you're hot shit
Burgess pls

Mommy instincts

hol up guys
*digs into ass*
hhol uupp
uuhhghhhh
*pull out a giant chunky piece of diarrhea*
here's the powerup you ordered

>Foxy wasn't incompetent

Luffy's harem
>Nami
>Vivi
>Shirahoshi
>Hancock
>Bon Clay

Zoro's harem
>Robin
>Tashigi
>Perona
>Hiyori
>Jewelry Bonney

Sanji's harem
>an unending horde of hideous trannies
>digsuting mutant jailbait

Wtf bros, its not fair...

Attached: Sanji.jpg (540x439, 91K)

Well she is right, they are useless either way.

so Mihawk's getsuga tenshou is basically this new haki contactless punch Luffy's trying to learn right now, only with swords, right?

>Pudding
>Disgusting
You take that back right now Marimo!

So hold the fuck on

Luffy can see the future for real now? From kata vs luffy fight I had the impression he was starting to learn how to do it but it was not on point at all

Also, invisible haki > black haki?

Attached: flannalf.jpg (442x341, 90K)

As captain, Robin belongs in Luffy's harem.

>Luffy Masters one form of Haki per Yonko in order to overcome the challenges he's facing.
How hype are you all for him mastering Conquerors when he goes to meet Shanks.

He literaly almost beat Luffy while being a wimp. That's more competence then Usopp

you forgot Viola

Attached: tmlwd.png (640x512, 99K)

Luffy can see the future when focused and only invisible haki that manifests away from the users body > black haki

Nope

Attached: Property of God Usopp.png (480x194, 77K)

Who is that? Bones?

Please apologize to Bepo !!

Attached: d59c499ec424c7a33dfdf89c6c8099b3.jpg (374x374, 31K)

Have you been listening to Mr. Morj again son?

Is Blackbeard the biggest chad in OP? Hiding your power level is a SERIOUS alpha move
>people think you are a jobber and some will probably belittle and mock you
>be confident and secure, and don't feel the need to put up a big front because you could level the whole town
>some little rubber faggot gives you shit
>could wipe him and his no haki having goon squad out
>just take the pies and walk
CHADbeard

>zoro
>bonney
>robin

>luffy
>nami
>vivi

Shouldn't you be busy discussing the latest HxH chapter instead of camping here to bait for (You)'s?

Chopper over Katakuri
Katafags explain

am a bit confused because for so long we saw invisible haki

Viola is in Usopp's harem

Attached: Viola riding Usopp on public.png (761x580, 425K)

WOW DOFFY TAPPED THAT??

Attached: 1554892163121.jpg (650x775, 79K)

Is this the legendary Spee D Reader?

Dumb weak little bitch
I hope Law murders him

Attached: t.png (394x245, 62K)

explain

small penis

Shut up!!
Bepo is cute

Attached: punchintheface.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Is Mihawk high PER? Personally I’d like it if Zoro got a PER and AGI boost, seeing as Sanji recently rounded out his CON and DEF with the raid suit.

Yeah but invisible haki =/= invisible haki manifesting away from your body. The diffrence between those is entry level vs master level.

>Chadji back at 3
Feels good bros. no idea how Jobin was ahead of him last week

Still better than another Pudding.

it's just her natural kinky scent

Attached: 1393859-a8.jpg (482x570, 188K)

He's got hawk eyes so he's definitely high PER. If Zoro can sense everything around him like in slow motion which I think is going to happen he's not gonna need AGI boost cause he'll be able to react to everything in time anyway.

>Oda introduces Nami for the 15123598trillionth time
>this general

Attached: 1524108840988.gif (413x243, 51K)

How the FUCK did Bart even fit in Law's submarine? Is it like the TARDIS in there?

Zoro’s ability to cut or not cut is not mere haki, it is the ability to hear the breath of all things, a type of ability similar to “the voice of all things,” which as far as I know is actually not CoO.

Kaido wants to die anyway, so might as well let Luffy give him an entertaining fight.

I'm starting to think Shanks is a meme like King in OPM
>no field of expertise
>no DF
>most of his feats are offscreen
>never ever wants to start shit with anybody
He is secretly a bum who stumbled into being a Yonko and is just trying to not get murdered

kek
don't know why but I was watching some cringe couple reacting to the episode of Duval's face reveal.

At the end, the girl is laughing her ass off and the guy, apparently a powerlevel-dbz-battleshounenfag, is pretty fucking pissed.

Attached: 1553287771797.png (244x180, 32K)

I don't mind. I'm just happy my cutie is on the list. Chopper is cute too, and I like him a lot, so I'm happy for him also

Attached: Mugiwara Sweet Lovers.jpg (866x1155, 673K)

>Zoro, you have to fuck my little sister, she's a used up whore so no one in wano will bang her. Please, she's running out of time, I think she's trying to adopt that little girl. I can have her hold a sword while you do it, or dress up as a sword, you just have to shoot your goo and say adieu. I can't have that chef do it, the Kozuki need strong swordsmen blood

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Masters can form Bartolomeo barriers without a devil fruit. They can make sculptures with it if they wanted. Previously haki users could only cost themselves or their stuff.

>horniness is for soibois
Okay zen monk sama

>Luffy attempts to use Gear 4 and punches BB
>activates Yami Yami no Mi's fruit negation
>Luffy fucking explodes and dies the insant he connects because his body isn't made of rubber anymore

I always laugh when I remember the majority of people think OP is going to have a happy ending

Attached: 1555010259637.png (388x386, 153K)

Beast Pirates love and respect strength above all else. Seeing a fresh face with not only Conqueror's but also heightened Observation must be a treat for someone who's probably stuck for long periods of time on an island of (from his perspective) average to below average fighters.

He's also still holding out for Luffy to join him, so in his mind he's seeing a potential ally becoming even better by the moment right in front of him. Must be really exciting.

I think Yasu is the traitor.
He gave Zoro a drink.
Zoro has certainly told what about the alliance

Ebisu town is poor
I'm sure you get a reward for information from the rebellion, like food or money.

. Ace

Attached: 23j36so.jpg (298x324, 20K)

>horniness is for soibois
This, but unironically.

Law cuts him into smaller pieces. They stick his hands and feet to his head and secure the rest to the outside of the submarine.

That could be true if didn't clash with whitebeard, Sakazuki and didn't show the strongest CoC ever.

I find it kinda hilarious that she called Sanji Black Leg and Usopp Usopp-kun. Oda doesn't want girls to call Sanji that apart from Nami who only does it to manipulate and use him.

Rakudai No Kishi told me otherwise.

The Heart Pirates were born to be bullied!

stop

It's not unique to the shounen genre; LoTR has Gandalf, Star Wars has various Jedi mentors, Harry Potter had Gandalf. The Old Mentor is even a part of the Hero's Journey formula that lies at the heart of every good story

Orochi definitely has some connection to ebisu

>Hero's Journey formula that lies at the heart of every good story
that's an oopsie but I forgive you

I wonder if that shout was "Snatch!" but was changed because it didn't make sense to translators. Nah, jk, not even Oda plans minute details like that fucking DECADES before they would be relevant.

R-right?

Have all HxHfags gone back to jerk off to their favorite manga filled with shotas, pedo clowns and traps? They were quite active in the beginning of the thread.

Daily reminder that ywn rub Benis on Nami-chwan's thighs

whats the oopsie?

small penis

he probably means that you're implying only stories featuring the Hero's Journey are good

oh yeah

Zoro's master is Denjiro.

Learn to read. Merely touching Blackbeard does not remove your devil fruit; he has to palm you the same way Crocodile does to drain the moisture out of a combatant.

just like the one who shall not be named

Attached: he is hiding.png (1500x1150, 98K)

Imagine being the Swordsman of your ship but the fucking Chef is your biggest rival and has a higher bounty
Zoro is training full time whereas Chadji is full time cooking while fighting as a side gig yet is still able to compete. If he gave up cooking and focused on fighting he would surpass everyone on the ship

But you could always commission a high class hooker to read at least 20 volumes of One Piece before meeting you so she can cosplay Nami to your satisfaction in bed. Hiring a money loving whore would even enhance the experience because its true to Nami's character. Don't let your dreams be memes, user

That's a Kappa thing?

Seething Basedjifags.

>being a trannychad in 2019
oh boy

Attached: 0e98343fa7ae28385069f48efdf01491.jpg (486x632, 33K)

There's only so much you can do with your feet, whereas a sword in one piece is also a sheild, a gun, a club, and a demon. Zoro is stronger than sanji and has a much higher skill ceiling

feels bad man

Why do you think it's impossible to improve abilities?
Blackbeard only had his for a couple weeks, he was still learning and was explicitly trying to get better with it- he outright said he wasn't ready for Shanks YET.
Crocodile was content with just being a logia, and let his powers stagnate for years and years, which is why he immediately got bitch slapped when he stepped foot into the New World, and decided to jerk off all day in Paradise, compounding the problem.

So this chapter confirmed that Luffy has Katakuri's CoO now?

>Ace is 3 places over sabo, even though he has been dead for over half the series
the absolute fucking state

Why does she perfume her femurs?

>The kappa are known to favorcucumbersand love to engage insumo wrestling. They are often accused of assaulting humans in water and removing a mythical organ called theshirikodamafrom their victim'sanus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

Attached: 448.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

this is true

Nice to see confirmation that Shishi Sonson is indeed Haki. Zoro is the first among the Straw Hat to use it.

masturbating thinking about Luffy and not taking a shower after

No it's not, post TS sanji is too weak to even lick Zoro's shoes, he did no damage to Doffy's commander at all and broke his leg on top of it. Meanwhile Zoro took down the most overpowered of his commanders mid air, in one shot and after obliterating a mountain. Only a superpowered high-tech raid suit lets him stay in the monster trio. Otherwise Robin could beat his ass.

not to mention he smokes 24/7 since he was 9 or 10

I hope Sanji dies of lung cancer in the epilogue. Oda would send a great message to kids and to himself.

He's just making sure his captain gets what he wants: plenty of entertainment during the war. If Luffy actually manages to kill Kaido that's even better. Don't forget Kaido's hobby is to attempt suicide.
Queen is just indulging his captain's hobby. Also trying to make it so he gets his wish: dying during a great war against a strong opponent. Like WB did.

Sanjifags don't even remember he acknowledges he's not as strong as Zoro?

Attached: One_Piece-v50-099.png (763x1200, 165K)

Watch Saranzanmai.

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit. Also the retards who thought "advance haki" is invisible while armament is visible got BTFO this chapter wich makes it great

Attached: 3d1a581d55ce19d2f2c9f7706f0b786b.jpg (735x478, 70K)

>Luffy needs water to beat a Logia user
>Zoro could've fucked him up easily with Haki, but still takes on the second in command to let his captain take the spotlight
What a chad.

I'm still legitimately angry that Sanji smoked in Nami's body back in Punk Hazard.
It's not like he was going through any physical withdrawal symptoms, it was 100% psychological. He couldn't even wait 2 fucking hours to have a smoke.

>Doesn't use it against Aokiji or Kizaru later on

He's imus brother and is scared of him, thats why he says luffy has a much harder path than zoro

He didnt know it was haki and didnt know it could be used against Logia

Any one have an opinion on the World Seeker game that came out last month?

Five (5) more chapters until Zoro's death!

Attached: 002-003.jpg (1781x1300, 1.57M)

Not easily, as he stated later he could not pull that off at will. With Daz Bones he could fight and exchange blows without immediately being KO'd in some way, but if Crocodile had dehydrated him the fight would simply be over.

Zoro is in Perona's harem

pretty terrible, 6/10

>Has the onething that might help the crew
>Too stupid to use it

imu is Luffys mom idiot. Dragon fucked her.

Is Sogeking a tulpa?

Attached: 1525897732673.png (763x1200, 195K)

See you retards have accepted crocodile wasn't a woman

it was decent
3/10

Will he ever return?

Sanji was tired

Not enough fan service
9/10

It's pretty much all but confirmed that Crocodile used to be a woman based on the vivre cards, however, he's still not Luffy's mother

>Too stupid to use it
Sounds like Zoro.

I estimate a 23% chance he comes back when they finally get to Elbaf

Hamon got dropped after part 2 though

Mark my words, o-toko is the real hiyori.

>only so much you can do with your feet
Tell that to the CP9

It's the other way around, Im is his dad and Dragon is his mom. After Luffy was born, Dragon decided he was trans and had Ivankov turn him into a man.
Im understandly told him to fuck off with that gay shit, so now Dragon is doing the OP equivalent of setting a Twitter lynch mob on Im and trying to ruin his life.

Do you think sniper Island is real

>implying they're going to elbauf and not immediately to the world war arc after wano

Banned, look at all the deleted replies

Sanji in his raid suit and powered up by okama food far outstrips zoro in both fighting power and utility.
Zoro is a failure of a character

>You now realize that Zoro could have killed Enel here if he had the presence of mind to try the cut all things against a Logia
I won't reread Skypiea with the same eyes next time

Attached: 0275-008.png (997x889, 820K)

Bepo a cute

Unironically yes. Oda makes Usopps lies come true.

>Zoro is training full time in a relatively safe island whereas fagji was trained by the grand line veteran Zeff in the middle of the sea where piratesconstantly attacking them, so basically sanji received almost the same amount training as zoro
ftfy

Ussop has the Haruhi Haruhi no mi

Attached: ingtr74.png (1440x900, 923K)

Sanji was also trained by Judge even before Zeff.

Why are Hyo and Kawamatsu alive?
If I were Orochi, I would have those publicly executed !!
Orochi is dumb..

Sanji wasn't fighting pirates as a kid, just getting domestically abused by zeff

That's why I never thought of the Vinesmoke reveal to be an ass pull. Its a solid justifier of his strength while also still establishing why Zoro is a flaming badass whose only striving to reach the top because he wants to not because of destiny bullshit. Also

>Higher bounty
>Literally had it revealed that he's a prince and helped disrupt a yonko in the middle of her territory
>Could only get 10 million more than zoro

Wait till the end of the arc where zoro jumps up to a billion

>zolo

Maybe they're bait, maybe we're all falling for queen's grand plan

>swordsmen need haki to cut through steel

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 93 - 2.jpg (1066x1600, 284K)

Kaido wants them. Orochi bows down to the Kaido.

What was wrong with arlongs legs

Kaido must have a lot of patience ..
Kawamatsu has been in prison for 13 years !!
Kaido is a bloody pirate
Look what he did with Moria crew!

>confirmed
Why is everyone so retarded? What proof whatsoever shows him as a woman?

God, I wish I was Chopper

Attached: riding.jpg (371x470, 93K)

*Le Kaido

Attached: 1474130803107.png (443x409, 175K)

They are just different name for the same thing like mantra and CoO.

Only edgefags hate the Hero's Journey.
And those people like Akame Ga Kill. Not exactly people worth having opinions.

Orochi wanted to recruit Hyo as well.

Attached: 016.jpg (530x340, 88K)

Zoro was trained by a master swordsman with advanced haki that could allow it's users to cut through steel and even trained high up Wano figures.

Wow, Luffy was so pissed by Arlong's treatment of Nami he had a short CoA awakening

There are two aspects to it, recognizing what he's pressing his sword against, and willing the sword whether or not to cut.

Attached: One Piece - 195 - 18.jpg (660x977, 156K)

Attached: vivre-card-databook-5-12.png (723x1023, 514K)

Attached: 939 (14).png (935x1300, 500K)

>tfw Zoro and Nami will never be your older siblings

Attached: znc.jpg (600x459, 45K)

What if Zoro fights Big Mom? They're both swordsmen.

I am kind of curious of what the offspring between chopper and the reindeer mink would be. Would it be another reindeer mink or an actual reindeer?

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE BROS?

Attached: 1480939680923.png (586x440, 273K)

>Zala
but her name is Paula

So literally him owing Ivankov something is the sole reason?

Doesn't Luffy owe her for saving his life with anti-poison hormones? LUFFY CONFIRMED WOMAN

hence they're more or less received the same amount of training.
the only difference is zoro had a choice to live peacefully but chose to train and fight while sanji had no choice but to train and fight to defend baratie.

Stands are just Spirit energy, ki, chi, ect given physical forms.

did you even bother reading a couple more lines down from the first one

There is going to be a Road Ponyglyph in Elbaf for certain.
And it'll belong to Shanks

your point would imply that everyone at Baratie is an absolute beast as well as Sanji, when they obviously are not
Sanji just has a high degree of natural skill

Oda gave some hints with his description of the drawing of Crocodile as a woman. Read the "take that as you will" part

One Piece is better than Jojo

???
my point is just like zoro sanji also trained so hard since he was a kid. He's not just a cook who barely train like a gary stu. the reason why zoro is stronger than sanji is because zoro is more focused on fight.

kizaru...

The Last Road Poneglyph belongs to Imu.

Depends on his mood

I'm not into One Piece, but my friend told me we're still only 50 percent through the series??? I wasn't even born yet in 1997. This is ridiculous.

Attached: 1554947651369.png (600x600, 223K)

We just found out the technique Zoro used to beat Mr. 1 was haki after first seeing it in 2001, 18 years after the fact. You have to be dumb at this point to think Luffy's constant lifespan shortening techniques won't come into focus in the future.

>arguable coolest villain name... CROCODILE
>intimidating design
>one of the coolest and most interesting DF powers
>Shichibukai
>
>jobs to a weak as fuck Luffy
How did he get to where he was being so weak? Why was he so wasted? Oda did the same thing with having a man be literally lightning, have him get beaten by Luffy somehow and fucks off forever
Crocodile could have been one of the top villains in the series if he had been treated better

Attached: IMG_4050.png (709x1049, 175K)

nice try

I legit wonder how long it would take Flash to read One Piece.

I can't wait until Blackbeard murders Borsalino

it 80% now

I'm not in disagreement.

Their logias stink, thats what. Both Crocodile and Enel's fruits had horrible weaknesses and the fact that they both completely relied on their logias didn't help either.

Crocodiles weakness makes his fruit almost worthless outside of the desert of Alabasta where he was controlling all the rain. His fruits to easy to circumvent.

Even Oda says he regrets introducing Crocodile that early

yea in 300 chapters we are going to finish everything
can't wait for the rushed ending

source???

>being this new
i bet you think crocodile is luffy's mom is a hoax too.

Zoro has barely had any panel time for the last decade.

>1000 - 1100 = Next arc probably elbauf or something

1100 - 1200 = Prelude to final war probably an escape arc or something

1200 - 1300 = final war and conclusion of the series

And yet Zolo can't defend against an ambush from Carrot.
Just how strong is she?

It depends for Crocodile honestly. He could circumvent his own weakness by using his dry hand, or using Awakening to create a sand shield wherever he's about to be hit with water.
Katakuri also had the exact same weakness where water would break down Mochi, but no one complains about him being weak.

>he believes this

sweetie, you can add like 200 or 300 more chaps

this is no argument considering a guy who can create Mochi is an absolute monster
Oda just didn't have his thinking cap on when he had Enel and Crocodile fight and didn't do anything creative with them

Depends, it’s stated she can breed with reindeers and humans alike so it will be born as a mink but more animal like

Speed Reader the Baratie chefs were known as fighting Chefs for beating on any pirates to cause trouble there.

sanji is so damn weak he needed a permanent powerup with this Germa suit

You have to remember, One Piece wasn't always a Dragonball clone. Oda slowly made it more and more about power levels instead of battle content like how the rubber guy would beat the sand guy with strategy. Haki and martial arts completely changed the series.

Did you fall for the April Fool's joke?

You have to trust me on that

is this leon meme all over again?

Attached: magicpot.png (500x465, 191K)

Sanji is a genetically engineered super person
>But his mom counteracted the genes hes normal
He obviously isn't normal. Maybe most of the genes were stopped but clearly not all.

He wasn't trying to kill her, and she's likely gonna be a future Nakama. Oda loves hyping up future Nakamas by making them look as strong as the strawhats. Robin choking them all out, Franky fighting Luffy, Chopper going monster and beating up Luffy and Sanji for trying to cook him, Jinbei easily knocking down Luffy and telling him he's too weak.

The strawhats will always job to future Nakamas.

Carrot nearly killed Luffy, she's Yonkou tier.

Zolo needs 3 legendary swords.
Sanji restricts himself from ever using his hands.

He's normal. The scientist in charge of him even said so speed reader. Plus that is the whole point of Sanji's story.

Katakuri had advanced level CoO and was almost advanced in CoA. Crocodile didn't know how to use haki period.

Enel had ok CoO but no CoA.

>o-one piece battles used to have strategy like t-that time luffy had this genius idea of using water to beat crocodile a sandman
>a-and that time luffy used water against croco
>a-and that against crocodile

The scientist only monitered him as a child. Theres no telling what interactions those genes had during puberty.

Nah, the Vinsmokes are naturally talented and he's also been trained by the Legendary Zeff.

It's the same with Luffy being trained by Garp or Zoro more recently to have been revealed as trained by a master swordsman that may even have trained the old man in Wano.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him an exoskeleton skin armor later on though now that Oda said fuck it and gave him a suit he said he'd never use. After all after his fight with Vergo where he broke his leg, his body needs some kind of hardness powerup.

>she's a used up whore so no one in wano will bang her
The fact that she's still able to scam people means there's plenty of people who still want to fuck her. Even Orochi was mad at Kyoshiro for cutting her down.

Reminder that Enel would have fucking melted Luffy into a goop and oda is a hack

This. Sanjis super strong physically now because of his own strength that he developed himself through training and hard work.

Enel had God tier CoO he could moniter the thoughts and future actions of every person on Skypiea simultaneously.

That was because of his DF and also it was still nowhere near the level of Katakuris

>e how the rubber guy would beat the sand guy with strategy.
>Let me soak my whole body with water to punch the sandman really REALLY hard!
So this are the wits of pre-TS fights.... Woah....

Enel literally has the best CoO in the entire series

Luffy being rubber against Enel? Running from Smoker and letting Ace take care of him? Having to use cannons against Buggy early on and find a way to bound him?

Back before Water 7 devil fruits were pretty much define all power levels. Aokiji's ice was what made him terrifying. Enel's lightning was. Crocodile's sand was.

Now it's just about power levels and devil fruits are secondary.

Thats essentially the level of fighting in Paradise and East Blue. Everyone in those places is fodder.

>enelfags

Vergo has been proven to be one of the most physically strong characters in the series.
Sanji can block Daifukus giant haki genies attack with no damage to his leg. Vergo breaking it proves he had even more destructive power than that.

Hiyori has to betray the rebellion at some point.
There is too much we don't know between Her 'death' and her meeting Zoro

>Now it's just about power levels and devil fruits are secondary.

This. Its better this way too. Devil fruits shouldn't be the sole definer of power levels in One Piece.

I'm not an antisanjifag but I never viewed him not using hands as a disadvantage. He has his own fighting style and I always considered him a martial artists with a specific moveset that's advantageous to him. He often uses his hands for acrobatics and legs carry all the firepower. Honestly if he started using his hands now his punches wouldn't be strong enough to knock out Usopp cause he never trained them. That's just my opinion tho.

he filled himself up with water like a balloon to counter him making use of his rubber ability. He used to use his rubber ability a lot more. Remember first episode when he was able to take maces on the head and laugh it off because rubber and grab a pole and launch himself wittingly at enemy pirates because rubber?

Devil fruits used to be a lot more creative. Now it's all power levels.

No that was his mantra which is Skypiean for CoO.
Enel had far superior CoO to Katakuri.

Sanji was NTR'd either by Usopp or Zoro, your choice.

No you fuckface. Stop making retarded assumptions. Sanji's ENTIRE backstory relies on the fact that he is Judge's actual biological and legitimate son, and yet is not considered one at all. That's where all the emotion from Sanji's backstory stems, he is of Germa's proper bloodline, a kingdom, yet denied a place in it, while his genetically modified siblings are taken in instead.
If in the end it turns out that Sanji was genetically enhanced, that would be a fucking miscarriage of a story and make his entire character arc null. You faggot.

That's my point, it's why Crocodile and Enel are so relatively weak in comparison nowadays. Because they were written back when devil fruits were the defining features and only captains really had then.

>one shotted by jobbergar law

Sanji was trained with swords by Judge and is a master with knives. Theres no way using his hands to hold knives wouldn't give him a huge power boost.

Doffy.

Which has nothing to do with his physical strength. Law has Sugar tier hax.

Will Smoker always be a jobber?

Power levels as a whole are a lot narrower than fans assume.

Imagine thinking this when Law got so thoroughly sodomized by Doffy it turned him canon gay

I know she is sloppy seconds now but after Doffy got fucked she would gladly go for Zoro or Usopp. Hard to blame her for preferring one of them over Sanji.

Will it ever be explained how Nami is able to hurt Luffy

It's actually both. Enel does have Mantra, on the same level as Aisa, and thanks to hisbDF which lets him interpret the brain's electric pulses he can also read your thoughts.
Still not on the level of Katakuri sure, but definitely has the potential of surpassing him if he wasn't such a wimp.

Power levels in OP are bullshit and all over the place regardless. Luffy one shotted a monster that took Shanks arm at the beginning of the series. People say "WELL SHANKS WAS WEAKER BACK THEN" but ignore that he used to swordfight with fucking Mihawk on equal terms.

Was explained in an SBS over a decade ago. Fist of Love.

Sanji is strong because he trained his kicks all his life. He never willingly trained with battle knives. They would be a small boost if not an unwelcome distraction from his preferred style.

I see people in this thread saying "x is a hack" "x is OP" "x is an asspull" when they have no idea what these terms mean. Go back to MHA general where powerlevels are the only thing that matters.

The admirals in Marineford were using the future to dodge efficiently like Katakuri, projecting haki to stop Whitebeard like Rayleigh, and on top of that could affect the entire battlefield with their logia abilities. Croc and Enel SHOULD be weak in comparison for not having a fully balanced set of abilities.

Not a good example to use since that's an actual case of editor interference. That one example doesn't put OP power levels all over the place.

>law
>a character that have the power to bypass durability and can't counter him unless you have Yonko tier CoA or extreme high speed and agility to dodge his shit

This. Luffy's obviously not going to conciously defend against being hit by people he cares about.

Thats not steel dumbo

Holding knives wouldn't impede his ability to kick in any way they are small and light.
Sanji can use his knives to separate a seaking into ingredients in minutes. How is that not applicable to combat?

We'll find out this arc.
The answer is no, Oda just valued the threat level of Vergo and Doflamingo more than showcasing Smoker during Punk Hazard.

There's plenty of cases.

Most of the time he was at a numerical disadvantage. Plus he never recovered his stamina after he used it up to stall both Doffy and Fujitora.

I guess this shows that Nami loves the monster trio a lot, being able to one shot them.

Im waiting for there to be warriors wearing full seastone armor, carrying seastone swords, and carrying seastone guns and cannons that can fire haki wrapped seastone bullets and seastone cannonballs.

Go on.

Sanji uses his hands for balance and acrobatics, it would impede his movements. Dead Sea Kings aren't an intelligent opponent and kitchen knives don't make a good weapon

Remember when Sanji pointed a gun at Robin on Whisky Peak?

Nips seem to hate him for that too on 5ch

I feel like Franky is gonna learn how to use Seastone this arc and maybe apply it to his body, since he's an apprentice in the only country that can make seastone. He's long overdue for a powerup.

>Zoro and Brook tag team Big Mom

You can do a handstand with knives in your hands. He could even use the knives to extend his reach by balancing on the tips.
After dodged kicks he could follow up with knife swings.
He is nerfed because of his code that's just a fact.

That would be neat if Franky became a seastone gundum of sorts

>Robin
>Whiskey Peak
I don't remember this. Then again I don't remember much about that place.

Luffy doesn't have to actively defend against simple punches.
Nami is able to hurt Luffy because she use the Punch of Love.

I don't really see the problem, Nami gave her consent. Sanji wanting to find a camera to take nude against her will was worse

I'm sure you're able to list them.
Reminder that we've seen attacks that rival those of the Yonko's since Little Garden.

Getting to smoke in a body with no nicotine tolerance is a smokers dream

I mean someone has to fight Bartholomew the bear eventually. He's a cyborg that uses devil fruits. Sea stone to damage him and increase hardness or imact dials to emulate the impact palms he uses would make sense.

Franky end game is making the Sunny into a Dai-Franky Shogun, armored with seastone fists.

He would have to train for all that tho nad his slashes would never be as good as his kicks so what's the point. He just trained all his life with legs and that's what he's good at, nothing more to it.

>Seastone and impact dial fists
>can is basically a counter puncher to Bartholomew now without the devil fruit

Just because Nami let him do it doesn't mean it was the right thing to do.
Hachi was willing to let the tenryuubito kill/enslave him, did that make Luffy in the wrong for stopping them?

Garp only uses his fist to fight despite legs being more powerful
Garp is nerfed, he would be over Roger level otherwise

>Nipple Radical Beams

I honestly don't see the problem, one cigarette won't ruin Nami's lungs. His sexual offfender behavior was way worse.

What's up with his fire? Can't be Devil Fruit related, but his human form had giant Birkan wings like Urouge, so maybe he's using Dials? Haven't seen them in forever, they were a cool gimmick that was forgotten.
Or is his leather just flammable?
Maybe it's not leather at all....
Maybe it's HAKI! Constant flowing Haki all over his body, flowing fast enough to cause friction and then spark a fire?...
Doubtful... but it'll wither be weird or stupid.

>marines put seastone on their ship to cross calm belts
>Franky is learning carpentry in Wano, the only place that can craft seastone
>Franky is already a cyborg that can fuse with the ship components

He's going to armor ship with sea stone for both crossing calm belts and fighting purposes, isn't he?

I'd be surprised if he didn't, it's such an obvious power-up for the Sunny.

This, changing a battle style into something that requires completely different limb training would make that someone weaker.

You'd think so, but that's what I thought about the tree in fishman island.

>Ship is made of Treasure Tree Adam wood
>they didn't bother adding Sunlight Tree Eve wood

In hindsight though I think it'll come to play in the grand scheme of things later. Japs love using biblical references in shit. Adam Tree, Eve Tree, forbidden fruits (Devil fruits)

But what would adding wood from the Eve tree bring to the Sunny? Adam is already the best wood out there.
At least seastone has incredible practical applications, namely being able to traverse the Calm Belt.

Smoker is a joke, if you want a truly promising marine rival to Luffy then cheer on Coby instead.

Poor smoker, I still hope Oda will make him cool again.

>over bump limit
kill this thread