Ane Naru Mono

New doujin soon

Attached: 821795F8-1036-4717-93BA-869BE37481EF.jpg (1059x1500, 294K)

How soon are we talking?

Attached: 1507010655795.jpg (850x1182, 285K)

Can an eldritch abomination create offspring with a human?

End of month

Don't know, but if given the opportunity I would certainly make several attempts

Attached: 56085bf296920c2b9d2fe528f1465407.jpg (1393x2000, 973K)

How will Pochi corrupt and awaken strange things in boys around the world this time?

IA! IA! SHUB-NIGGURATH FHTAGN!!

I want to marry Chiyo-nee so bad, but I know it's not possible because I'm not a cute shota

Attached: angery.jpg (800x795, 48K)

Iä! Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!

Attached: Despicable Outer Goddess 2019 VERSION 1.png (2000x2000, 2.89M)

>you will NEVER have an eldritch abomination Oneesan GF to ss with
Reincarnation is real, right?

Fuuuuuuck you for getting my hopes up

Attached: 1552583865603.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

ah man. remember when being teenagers we'd always thought love is just sex? goddamn, now I know how wrong I was

Which “gimmick” did you guys like best for each issue and which route do you hope Pochi will take with the next one?
>cloning
>crossdressing
>summer sex marathon
They’re all so good tho it’s hard to pick

Chio might get sick and yuu-kun will take care of her. He would see her weak and vulnerable for the first time. He takes the lead and fucks her. Then chio revels she was pretending to be sick, she's an elder god so obviously she can't get sick, because she just wanted yuu-kun to take care of her.

Attached: 17007955.jpg (199x266, 12K)

I really liked that one bonus image of Chiyo wearing robes. Maybe something with an onsen?

I just love Chiyo so much, anons. How did Pochi make someone so perfect? I want to rest on her lap and forget my troubles.

Attached: 1553783623299.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Animated adaptation when?

If so, Yuu is probably the father of thousands

What was that blog video she posted recently? I heard she got some problems on the internet, did the creeps finally appear and messed with her?
Also Pochi thread

Attached: Chiyo Flowers.jpg (500x500, 103K)

Yes.

Attached: 1527580309063.png (1385x2000, 494K)

I fucking hope not. I'd hate for her to become more of a recluse because of some faggots that can't control themselves.

>tfw none of my local book stores have the localization
>tfw I prefer the Yea Forums translations, but still want to support Pochi through her official work.

Atleast the ones that fucked up were from her own country, no mention of overseas, but really i want to know what was the actual issue

How many of Pochi’s fetishes will she cram into the next one do you think

>Can an eldritch abomination create offspring with a human?
Canonical yes.
Yog-Shoggot used to bang sluts constantly and leaving them with kids. Absolute Chad.

I hope it's her being a good oneesan who loves you dearly fetish

Bump

Where will the story go from here?

Attached: First kiss 01.jpg (1426x2048, 960K)

When does Yuu get transformed into a Satyr?

I wonder what she thinks about her overseas fans

>Implying he won't become the King in Yuullow

More firsts. Hopefully involving the firsts of someone besides just those two also.

Girls forcing guys to crossdress is always the best.

What will be the first death?

Who else is there? Haru? There's no way Chiyo would let her get close to Yuu.
Doggystyle never ever

>Doujin of the uncle fucking Haru
Would Pochi do it?

Not even as punishment, or because he asked her?

Absolutely not. The only person she'd share Yuu-kun with is herself. You saw her eyes when Haru petted Yuu. I don't think Yuu would want anyone other than Chiyo, anyway.

Please buy my sister's manga if it is availabe in your country.

Pochi is that you?

What is in the basement?

Nothing

Attached: Smug_Chiyo_3.png (177x177, 22K)

I'm sort of hoping Pochi adds more horror elements. Her shading is great for spooky stuff.

I will go to Japan, and then I WILL MARRY POCHI, FUCK YOU ALL

Attached: fuck you all.jpg (756x972, 233K)

I'm going to give Pochi white chocolate!

Attached: gudako.png (797x798, 762K)

What will Yea Forums do if an Yea Forumsnon manages to seduce and marry the female hermit that pochi is?

Attached: chiyo with glasses.jpg (836x1200, 154K)

I love her a lot

Go home with my wife Pochi

Is Pochi actually a hermit? I've seen her do streams at really anti-social hours but I always assumed that she worked a regular day job like many other doujinka.

I'll murder you both, SHE'S MINE

Attached: 1505245971991.png (527x447, 230K)

Nah, she does have something of a social life. She mentions watching movies with friends. She just likes staying home and playing Minecraft/Mr. Driller.

What are the extents of Chiyo's powers? We know she can't bring back the dead, but she can easily create and modify existing life and do stuff with time.

Nothing. Chiyo cleaned up. The question is what was in the basement, and whether it's upset at the forced eviction.

What always comes after forced fem:
Pegging.

Given how Chiyo treated the rats, it's likely anything that was alive is dead now. There are probably things outside of the basement that had an interest in it, but Chiyo doesn't seem to care about them at all.

I think pocchi isnt into pegging.
If I had to guess, either onsen or outdoors sex at a festival

>Yuu takes Chiyo to an outdoor area he likes
>They fall into a puddle and get wet
>Yuu sees her wet clothes and gets an erection
>They fuck

How is Chiyo so beautiful, anons?