Reminder that Rin Tohsaka © from the Fate/stay night ™ series is 100% heterosexual and has no homosexual tendencies...

Reminder that Rin Tohsaka © from the Fate/stay night ™ series is 100% heterosexual and has no homosexual tendencies whatsoever.

Attached: 155503073965.jpg (883x1200, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ITakeOffenseToThatLastOne
youtu.be/cdb3r_Wo9mU?t=4m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=xFZlOfgEob4
youtube.com/watch?v=-bNCV9BJYyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>short hair sakura
Hnnng

Then why dose she only pleasure men for money but pleasures other women for free?

Imagine impregnating sakura right there in front of rin

I heard from a fatefag that rin and sakura are sisters and that their parents sold sakura to shinji's family? If so then can a fatefag explain to me why any parent would allow that, and why when rin grew up she never fought back to save her sister for so long, also why didn't sakura just run away to rin. Not like you'd leave your sister to the wolves.

Attached: 1511419791906.jpg (2160x1920, 529K)

Read the VN

Will it actually answer all my questions; or will I have to get involved in other canon material to know?

Watch Fate Zero, it's one of the core dilemmas of the show.

You can watch Fate/Zero user. Also keep in mind that they are magi, not normal humans after all

Attached: IMG_0875.jpg (933x1251, 176K)

She's bisexual

VN answers all of your questions, mainly in the last route. Zero also answers it, but it spoils FSN if you ever want to get into it.

because Mages are monsters one and all, and they come from a family of Mages (Rin becoming one herself)

Don't really remember but i think it's because only the oldest sibling could inherit the magical crest or something. The younger siblings are mostly irrelevant so her father gave sakura to shinji's family hoping she would do better there.

Thank you.
They are still normal humans though aren't they? But can just use magic. Like wizards in HPverse sometimes the magic gene can skip a generation?Like harry's aunt or hermione's parents.

Sakura should have stayed with short hair. I am a long hair fag but short hair fits her too well

>They are still normal humans though aren't they?
I mean their ways of thinking may be vastly different from normal humans. Magi in FSN/FZ are pretty normal if you read other Typemoon works like Case Files or FGO.
Also btw in Apoc timeline, Tokiomi sent Sakura to the Edefelts

Oh so it was the father then. Well that sucks. I don't know why the mom just stood around and let it happen. Also the more I think about the darker it gets. Which begs the question why have more than one child if the second one is literally as valuable as the dirt under your shoe?

All mages are all sociopaths, shirou is basically the opposite of them to highlight his altruistic qualities.

>why when rin grew up she never fought back to save her sister for so long
Because she's a bitch.

Attached: Rin is a literal sociopath.jpg (800x601, 162K)

Why do you hate Rin so much user

Attached: 53038482_p0.png (1748x1181, 1.58M)

Thanks for the explanation guys. Jesus Christ. Rin seems like irredeemable human garbage.
Look at the above pic. I had no idea rin was fucking garbage.

because shes awful, every Magus is

100% incontinent

Attached: Rin.png (1477x2480, 1.73M)

Basically each magus family have their magic crest, which can only be inherited by one person. Both Rin and Sakura have a lot of potentials to become a great magus but Tokiomi could only choose one successor and he chose Rin to inherit the magic crest. Rin is capable of using all five great elements (fire, wind, ether, earth, water) which suits the Tohsaka's magecraft attribute while Sakura's element is Imaginary Number (Hollow). Still, Sakura was forced to change her element to Water when the Matou adopted her

That’s what makes her so hot user.

ouch i forgot the pic

Attached: IMG_8589.png (385x647, 487K)

That is terrible user. Imagine yourself in her spot. Imagine being a young boy, being innocent and cute and loving your parents and siblings and then one day your parents sell you off to some stranger because they view you as human garbage, and that stranger abuses you sexually. Despite this you make the best of it, and grow up. You enter school and see your older siblings. While estranged over the years, you still love them and act kind towards them, but they look down on you with contempt and hate your guts. This is true suffering user. No one deserves. Sakura's life was despair.

I think he meant Rin, not Sakura.

Magic Circuits ranking (this is not really relevant to actual powerlevels btw)
>Touko: Quantity B+ ; Quality EX
>Aoko: Quantity E ; Quality C
>Alice Kuonji: Quantity A++ ; Quality A+
>May Riddell Archelot: Quantity D ; Quality A
>Yuika Suse: Quantity D ; Quality D
>Ritsuka Suse: Quantity C ; Quality C
>Manaka: Quantity E ; Quality EX
>Ayaka: Quantity C ; Quality C
>Misaya: Quantity B ; Quality A
>Sancraid Phahn: Quantity A ; Quality C
>Lugh Beowulf (Divine Regression): Quantity C ; Quality A
>Arcueid (Divine Regression): Quantity A++ ; Quality B

Magic Circuits numbers
>Average magus: 20 MCs
>Touko: 20 MCs
>Araya: 30 MCs
>Alba: Unknown, implied to have more than both Touko and Araya.
>Emiya Shirou: 27 MCs, each circuit can barely handle 10 units of magical energy while being damaged in the process.
>Rin: 40 inborn MCs and subs that are 30 each, maximum output is of 1000 units of magical energy.
>Sakura: Unknown, stated to have the same maximum output as Rin with her natural circuits. However, whatever circuits she had were corroded and assimilated by the Holy Grail Shards implanted into her.
>Luvia: 100 Magic Circuits, it is unknown how many of these are natural and how many are from her family crests

You're just failing to understand, though in actuality I'm pretty sure you're falseflagging in an attempt to get others to subscribe to your twisted viewpoint. You post that image again and again, taken completely out of context.

I love Rin!

Attached: 972034300e036e9f3fb7bbe6202d8597.jpg (735x1000, 388K)

>t. Rinfag upset that people are seeing her for the bitch she really is

Attached: why is rin such a bitch.jpg (800x2400, 180K)

My bad should have clarified. I meant to add at the end that how can a sister like rin that does all that to you add to her character to make her hot.

>western
>red socks

nah

Nice refutation. First of all, that's Sakura delusional. Her own thoughts and assumptions. Second, Sakura WAS weak. She could've killed Shinji anytime, but she continued to endure the abuse. She wasn't locked in the dungeon permanently, she kept choosing to go back because she couldn't rebel. The whole point is that she grew throughout the series.

>all those mess by the Tohsaka
I'm glad that Sakura, Rin and Tokiomi don't exist in FGO timeline

Then why does she have sex with Saber in the fate route you liar.

>She wasn't locked in the dungeon permanently, she kept choosing to go back because she couldn't rebel.
What are the worms, you absolute tertiary? Shinji was pretty much irrelevant compared to what Zouken was doing to her, which is why she was able to see his suffering and feel empathy for him even though he didn't deserve it. Also, that's the omniscient narrator, not Sakura.

Stop the sister wars. Reminder that they both love each other. Rin was overly harsh on Sakura because she saw everything she didn't want to be in her. Weak, oppressed, not in control of her own destiny. She's not perfect, but she realizes she was wrong and supports her in the end.
So why are you all so hateful?

Attached: C7N8qB8XQAEPfS6.jpg (1200x843, 155K)

Yes, the narrator describing HER feelings. As he does for the characters throughout the series. Sakura eventually gets the courage to fight against her captors.

Magus in the nasuverse use spells through their magic circuit. You can think of it like a system of blood veins that permeate the magus' body. Not only does the size of the magic circuit define a magus' magic output and their capacity, it also define's which spells a mage can use.

So over a lifetime a magus will aquire a bunch of spells that directly add to their magic circuit. To preserve all of that progress they literally transplant their magic circuit into their offspring so that they can grow even stronger beyond their parents. This is also the reason why the age of a magus family directly correlates with their pure magical power. Of course a mage can transplant his magic circuit into only one of his children.

Rin (as the eldest child) was already going to inherit the Tohsaka's legacy, so Sakura was not needed. So the reason that the Tohsaka's let the Matou adpot Sakura is that all that's left of potential heirs to the Matou family is Shinji (who much like his dead father is more or less useless as a mage). And with the Tohsakas and Matous being allies for a couple centuries they helped them out.

Being a Magus and being cold-blooded go hand in hand in the nasuverse. (the proper response to a normal person finding out that you're a mage is to kill them). The Tohsaka's (including Rin) also didn't know that the Matou's magical training involved rape-worms. So Rin didn't really have a strong enough reason to trample over her "common sense" as a mage and also their centuries old alliance with the Matous. All she knew about Sakura's suffering is that Shinji is a dick.

It had nothing to do with courage, because there's literally no way for her to fight worms that were placed inside her body when she was 5 until she becomes Dark Sakura. Did you think Kariya should just have used Berserker to kill Zouken too?

HF isn't a generic shounen like UBW, so there are situations you can't just asspull your way through with courage and resolve. Sakura enduring and biding her time until she finally got an opportunity was the only thing she could do.

>sakura was weak
If sakura was weak rin was 10 times weaker as proven on femme fatale.
Also
>she could
She literally had a bomb planted on her heart zouken could activate at any moment if she disobeyed him
This is my first post on the thread so I doubt this is for me, but while I get the "actually rin loves sakura a lot and just acts like a bitch because she doesnt know how to handle her" she still acts like a bitch. So I get why many people are bitter about her, including me when sakura is not even my favourite girl. The attitude rin had towards sakura is just childish. Reminds me of how taiga treated her family like shit in toradora, except taiga was way worse than rin

rin is absolutely roastie tier, the reason they call sakura a wormslut is to try to make rin look pure by comparison but that only goes skin deep. Not like rinfags are capable of seeing anything besides le ebin ZR and twintails

Her family knew all about how zouken operates. Kamiya was screaming it at them rom the top of his lungs while they ignored him because they already knew. Rin undoubtedly had access to all of her family’s notes that would explain exactly what that family is like.

Why is the Matou family so shit at magic again?

They lost their magic circuits due to breeding with non magi.

>Rin and Sakura
>Touko and Aoko
it seems like Sion and Sialim are the most peaceful sister duo i guess...

Why did Zouken even let that happen

Because looooooonnnng time + the land (Russia -> Fuyuki) + bad luck

OHOHOHO....is this what you say know Tohsaka Rin? Everyone knows that you only pleasure old, smelly and fat men for money.
OHOHOHO....How pathetic.

Attached: 1555042212667.png (400x319, 120K)

why make multiple children if you only want a single heir

Pretty much, though the narrator says later on in the fight with Rin that she never wanted to kill anyone and just wanted the pain to stop. Most generalize her trials as just suffering from rape, but she got grail experiments as well as the same kind of pain as Rin has with her Crest rejecting her every day for over a decade, with a dude who has a remote detonation device to eat her brain and take her body whenever he wants or do unspeakable things she can't fight back from. Even blackened and juiced from the grail, she said it was ironically due to Kirei taking some of the familiars out that she was able to fight back against Zouken trying to eat her brain at the end. Her father hosed her over letting a heretic mess with her body at such a young age. Her power, her freedom, it was all taken away by a well meaning but ultimately foolish mistake that she has to live and pay for, for the rest of her life. That she even decides to find her own mentor or even bothers with magecraft shows she has moxy.

I can't speak for her parents, but when Rin finds the Wormpit she's very clearly shocked. She 100% didn't knew exactly what was going on.
She probably knew that magical training in the Matou household isn't very pleasant, but so is magical traning in every family. I can totally understand how Rin would underestimate Sakura's suffering. You could accuse her of being negligent. But for a magus she is exceptionally compassionate (saving shirou's life because she knew sakura was in love with him). Considering her upbringing it's a miracle she's as nice as she is.

This is how I've always felt as well. I just think Rin saw a lot of what she never wanted to become in Sakura and so acted too coldly. I think she grew as a person by the end of the series.

But you love her, Luvia.

No you're confused user. Luvia loves me

Honestly there was never a good or semi reasonable explanation. Maybe they were the weakest of the three and diluting their blood was easier compared to the others but as another user said why would Zolgen let his family marry nonmagi

Rin underestimates how things other for other people. Her parent's killer ironically trained her in the best way possible, while for some, they don't get even half the nurturing Rin got. And when you compare it to Sakura, it's even worse how she takes seeing the pit, because she tries to justify that she could make whatever spell she wanted out of it, rationalizing the irrational.

weird, because as a short hair fag I think she look best with long hair and is absolutely beautiful. Perhaps we're just both men of superior and discerning tastes that transcend barriers and limitations of categorization.

Attached: 1506210844462.jpg (900x1304, 184K)

I recognize that bulge

Sup?

Attached: 1553814635846.jpg (2630x1860, 687K)

>that's Sakura delusional.
nice try phoneposter, better luck next time.

Only Emiya dick can heal Tohsaka sisters.

Rin Tohsaka is straight though. The reason some people say she's bisexual is mainly because of the H-scene in the fate route. But it's clear that it doesn't make Rin bisexual:

First of all, the author Nasu didn't write that scene. As noted in the complete materials, Nasu didn't actually write the script for the fate sex scene.

1.Why didn't Rin tell Shirou about mana transfer earlier? There's absolutely no valid reason. Transferring mana would save Saber's life (and before the whole scene Rin had told Shirou Saber would most likely disappear due to lack of mana and gave him no answer when he asked if she could be saved), so it would be logical to inform him of such possibility as early as possible.
However, if mana transfer involved sex, she had a very good reason not to tell him about it. She had feelings for Shirou, so she definitely didn't want him to have sex with Saber, unless it was absolutely unavoidable, causing either Rin or Shirou to die.

2. The whole scene seems like pointless fanservice. The fact they went for the H to give mana to saber instead of making Rin the master of Saber and let her get lots of mana still baffles me after all this years.

3. It is a life-or-death scene in which Rin is forced to have sex with saber and enjoys it. The question would be be, does it make her bisexual? When 2 girls in an eroge touch each other and enjoy it then they’re bi?
I don’t think so. I strongly believe the result would have been the same with every single heroine in the game. It’s an eroge and I’ve read a few VNs where 2 straight girls enjoy sex together. I’ve also watched even more hentai (not that different from eroge) in which straight girls (usually sisters) that love the same dude end up having sex together and enjoy it very much. In my opinion it was mainly fanservice for an eroge game, not to mention the newer versions of Realta Nua completely remove that scene, making it non-existent.

So basically, It's not a threesome if she's there touching saber with a bored expression. This is an eroge, there is no fucking way a girl can touch another and don't make it seem it's glorius, what kind of a H-scene would it be otherwise?
Also, Sakura got a similar treatment in Heaven's Feel while watching Rin get raped (she got turned on by her own sister and maybe it was faservice for the H-scene. There's no need to assume Sakura's bi, it could just be Nasu's way of making H-scenes (all 3 heroines had a sexual experience between themselves after all).

4. Shirou was there in the whole scene (she even kisses him for absolutely no reason before starting "preparing" saber). Rin knows Shirou's watching and she watches them have sex afterwards. Her arousal is entirely due to Shirou.

If we move onto Heaven's Feel Rin thinks something very interesting after returning to the Emiya House (after spending 1 year in London): I've been going out with boys but whenever I am with them I can't concentrate cause that fool's face appears in my mind. Am I in love with him?

In this route Rin and Shirou didn't have any romance moments, yet she thinks about Shirou, not Saber, Rider or anyone else. (not to mention she says she's been going out with boys, not girls).

So that is why Rin is straight.

Idiot.

this was never mentioned in the anime. what else have I missed by being a secondary?

She definitely fucks old men though

Rin is constantly being a bitch to Sakura and trying to NTR and kill her in the VN version of HF. No idea why Sudou toned it down.

She is human trash, you shouldn't like her.

And even worse, a bisexual.

To be fair Kariya at that point was clearly insane, and given that he never trained as a mage Tokiomi probably assumed his physical state was a result of him doing shady shit to play catch up

Is saying a character is bisexual a direct attack on your fragile virility?
I can't believe someone ever bothered to type all that.

To be fair, bisexuality is really unappealling. They will never be satisfied with a partner and there are way more cucking chances.

>They will never be satisfied with a partner
What's the logic here? Why doesn't it apply to heterosexuals too?

No, because no matter how much one tries, they can't grow a dick or a cunt when their bi partners are craving for one.

Do you think bi people just flip between two mental states where they prefer a gender or something?

Yeah, they call it the "bi-cycle", mental deviants.

I've never experienced that though

Little conflict of interest there. Thank God dykes and fags do a good job marginalizing your kind. Even better, they keep their STDs in their team, unlike your class.

Mages can only pass on their mage Crest, the lineage of their magic, to one child, and one child alone. (No one knows what they do if their first pick child dies.) Therefore, any second child will never learn much magic, in a magus household. The Matou family's current heir had next to no magic circuits, essentially dooming the future of their family. Thus the head of the Tohsaka family thought he could kill two birds with one stone. He could placate and maybe build an alliance with the Matou clan, and give his daughter Sakura a chance to learn magecraft, by letting the Matou adopt Sakura. From his perspective, he was being generous and doing the best possible thing for his daughter. Unfortunately for Sakura, the Matou family head is a hundreds years old locust dude that likes using torturous bugs and worms to enhance the number of magic circuits in people, particularly his heirs.

And dogs

Attached: 9e3f8067f5b03dc2dc42448f3fde11a72.jpg (1023x768, 161K)

>(No one knows what they do if their first pick child dies.)
They can transfer that crest to another person though ? (e.g. Caules and Fiore in Apoc). Rin only inherited the crest after Tokiomi's death btw

Indeed.

that's because Rin herself is smelly

Attached: 1548621998553.png (800x1200, 607K)

Only Emiya dick can heal your faggotry

disgusting

Yikes, stop being so homophobic user.

Saber > Rin > Sakura

This has always been true.

Attached: b373396f24ccbfc56e6e2e88d3839bd8.png (800x980, 384K)

> The reason some people say she's bisexual is mainly because of the H-scene in the fate route.

No we say she's bisexual because she repeatedly expresses attraction to both men and women.

Why does it matter so much whether she's bi or not? Nobody has ever answered this.

Because it's the difference between a lovable and wholesome waifu or one that deserves a piece of lead in the neck.

/pol/ loves bi women tho.

>deserves a piece of lead in the neck
Nah, m8 the dude is a edgy faggot

How yuo dare to call me edgy?

I don't know who you are because this is an anonymous imageboard. I assume you are and if so you are edgy because of the last half of your post.

It was a joke.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ITakeOffenseToThatLastOne
Anyways, like I said, I don't agree with /pol/.

Zouken did not give a single flying fuck. He never passed on his crest. His goal was to complete the grail and bring about a paradise, not die like a bitch.

>muh fragile masculinity
She should have been a full dyke.

Attached: back to tumblr.png (546x700, 317K)

Rin is a whore and would fuck anything. Sorry to disappoint, OP.

>She should have been a full dyke.
To trigger insecrue males even more? Sure.

Glad we agree in something.
Bisexuals in fiction are shit.

And in real life even more, but that's another story.

shit happens user, sometimes a kid will die from random unforseen causes or just generally be unfit as a successor.

Attached: 1546390291919.png (645x686, 505K)

Because Zouken never bothered to properly raise a next generation. He decided to hold onto the crest as long as possible and planned to become truly immortal, so he never had a reason to pass on his familiy's secrets beyond what would be needed for them to compete as a master in the HGW

Bump.

I fucking love the art from the official HF manga and this scene in particular, so gonna post it again

Attached: 1.jpg (1114x1600, 327K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1114x1600, 334K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1114x1600, 346K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1114x1600, 357K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1114x1600, 312K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1114x1600, 367K)

Attached: 7.jpg (1114x1600, 343K)

Attached: 8.jpg (1104x1600, 364K)

Attached: 9.jpg (1114x1600, 353K)

Attached: 10.jpg (1114x1600, 370K)

Attached: 11.jpg (1114x1600, 358K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1114x1600, 367K)

Attached: 13.jpg (1114x1600, 416K)

Attached: 14.jpg (1114x1600, 345K)

Attached: 15.jpg (1114x1600, 376K)

Attached: 16.jpg (1114x1600, 344K)

Defenseless anus

Attached: 17.jpg (1114x1600, 377K)

Attached: 18.jpg (1114x1600, 412K)

Attached: 19.jpg (1600x1104, 326K)

Attached: 20.jpg (1114x1600, 405K)

Thats a big load.

Attached: 1460772907753.png (439x485, 69K)

Attached: 21.jpg (1114x1600, 267K)

Attached: 22.jpg (1600x1104, 329K)

Rin is the best and the cutest, don't be rude to her.

Attached: 23.jpg (1114x1600, 180K)

Attached: 24.jpg (1114x1600, 99K)

Jesus christ Shirou

How is the text in OP rude?

Has Shirou fucked Sakura in the HF Manga yet?

No I'm just referring to the thread in general and all those shitposting rude comments people make about her.

Ah, OK. She's a Chinese cartoon character, so I don't think she would mind people telling her to die because of her sexual choice.

Don't be rude to her

is there a reason you keep trolling

riders such a good girl

As long as yurishitters keep making baseless accusations against Rin, then the truth must be told to them.

Based and redpilled.

I think this is more rude .

It is very rude and uncalled for

Because people started waifuing her hard and by the otaku rule, waifu must be nice and pure.

Not yet. The last chapter ended with Zouken killing a random woman. It’ll take a while.

We might see more Bitch Rin in HF3.

That isn't even a good excuse because Rin was already pegged to be a natural by the time Sakura came around.

MC's are dumb and should be forgotten about tyvm.

explain to a secondary like me. Does rin become a vampire in HF? Since this is the official manga is it also in the VN. I'll play the VN if so.

youtu.be/cdb3r_Wo9mU?t=4m15s

Most of the characters in Fate are BI, deal with it.

CANONICALLY INCONTINENT

Attached: rin.png (626x1316, 443K)

Not sakura

Kotomine? Straight.
Lancer? Straight.
Shirou? Straight.
Issei? Gay.
Taiga? Straight.
Sakura? Straight.
Archer? Straight.
Mutsuzuri? Straight.
Shinji? Straight.

We're at the end of day 7, so there's still some time, but day 9 will be glorious for so many reasons. Based Task Ohna also did Sakuraservice justice.

Attached: 92412b85e76566b8e2221e0c71699cb7_024.jpg (969x1400, 376K)

Yeah. I’m wondering when we’ll get an update. The last time was almost 2 months ago

Sex feels good.

Rin is a has-been. it's time for the new, improved Rin to rise.

Attached: 1467023403329.png (508x581, 423K)

Is every user asshurt over Rin being a lesbian or bisexual?

Yurifags are asshurt that she's straight despite all their protests.

>straight
>"I didn't know I swung this way"

That was retconned, and even then its literally never referenced again. Why the fuck do people keep on bringing up that H-Scene like it means anything other than fapbait material?

Because it's a scene that happened

A lesbian Rin would have been 10 times better than this abortion we got.

Rin is like a trapfag that likes traps that are just girls with a penis

I don't know, Rider is quite femenine.

She'd love Astolfo then.

Me? I'm tight as FUCK.

Ok.

Rhino is a cunt

>Most of the characters in Fate are BI
Only the girls.

Attached: 1554855888146.jpg (483x819, 192K)

Degeneracy

Actually only Sakura can heal Shirou

Abandoning his ideals isn't healing them.

Iirc, siblings in a mage family aren't unheard of, but it was because of Sakura's potential (and because Tokiomi was so preoccupied with reaching the Root) that he believed it was better that her talents aren't wasted. He also says that the Matou family (ie, Zouken, with his own ulterior motives in mind) offered to take Sakura, which he was grateful for, further emphasizing that ethics weren't really in the cards

A dude is allowed to change his mind. If he decides that protecting the woman he loves is more important than the idea of saving the world, then that's fine

There's a serious lack of art of Rin doing it with girls.

That's because the japanese know that Rin is straight and don't draw such non-canon, degenerate things.

Here, have something wholesome and heterosexual instead.

Attached: 1516275604570.jpg (850x574, 83K)

That's very cute indeed but not what I asked for.
You'd think degenerate artists would like Rin more.

There's plenty of girls in Grand Order for them to play out their fetishes with.

Is this rape

I checked the last chapters last page because it was weird and there wasn't any number, so hopefully this month.

>self insert

D E L U S I O N .

Attached: 1554883476968.jpg (3425x2480, 686K)

if you find this cute you are a brainwashed sheep.

>seething sakuraworm

Okay. But who brainwashed me?

Remember that Magecrest Rin gave to Shiro where they needed to have sex? In order to transfer it, one needs to be family. Since Shirou wasn't related by blood, they had to fuck. Magecrests can be transferred among family members but there is only one crest. Hence, Rin' and Sakura's father could only pass everything down to one daughter. Sakura was given to the Matou because Zouken is a 200+ year old vampire who can't produce any mage offspring anymore. The Matou were once a great house though and believe it or not: Sakura's parents actually thought that this would be the only way Sakura could have a good future as a mage without wasting her potential. Nobody knew about the worm rape.

Society.

Best Rinfaces.

Attached: __ereshkigal_and_ishtar_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_okitakung__0fa147f8158e925ef459a579c29ccd7 (994x1000, 209K)

So I am here because I just saw Fate/Stay night heaven's feel I presage flower, and I cannot seem to find the second one (lost butterfly) even though it appears to be released, halp please I was confused by the movie at first but holy shit i wanna see more x.x

Wait for the Blu-ray release.

Fuck, this is to cute for the rinfag that I am.

There's a camrip, but it's better to wait for the Blu-ray release. The movie was released in January in Japan, so i guess we'll get the BD by July or August.

Pime Taradox?

This is HF. The anime has only had UBW (and DEEN Stay/Night, if you count that).
But the thing that you need to understand is that Rin is trying to convince herself as much as she's trying to talk tough to Shirou. Rin's biggest flaw is how she can't even be honest with herself - much less other people - as she aims to be the ideal magus, and a proper successor to the father she idolized. When it comes down to it, she can't really do it, even when Sakura became this.

Attached: 14-HF16-10-39.jpg (800x600, 117K)

There would actually be no harm in that. The only male she ever expresses interest in is Shirou, and their actual romance was pretty shit anyway. If they cut the romance out of UBW and just made her a raging lesbo, nothing would be lost other than the worst of three pairings.

Muff-diving is a heterosexual activity now?

Attached: lick.png (800x516, 582K)

It's not her fault, she had to do it to survive. This was basically rape, with Illya and Herc threatening her in such a way that she had to do this.

She had to do it to survive. And Realta Nua removes the line saying she's bisexual.

okay I literally have only seen the first heavens feel movie, what the fuck, she had to muff dive to survive what Im so confused that all I can do is laugh at this

that's censorship

Yeah, it's complicated. If it's too confusing for you and you've only seen the first HF movie, this probably isn't the series for you. Best get out while you still can.

Archer is Shirou and wants to kill Shirou
Ilya is Shirou's sister by way of his adopted dad
Sakura's been raped multiple times over the years by dickworms and Shinji, and Zouken's core is in sakura
Shirou's dad was an edgy autist who blew up the grail ten years before FSN which led to Shirou getting orphaned in the first place
Kotomine kept the rest of the survivors alive under the church so he could drain them to feed gilgamesh mana
The grail is corrupted by angra mainyu
Mana is stored in saliva and semen

Nasu choose to remove that line for a reason.

Attached: 1555174708192.png (1024x576, 417K)

I legit just found out about this series, and watched the first HF movie literally 2 hours ago but wanted to see more, I wont lie, I did just watch the cam-version of the second movie and the raping of sakura definitely disturbs me, aside from that part of it I am interested, but... god, just please tell me that they don't have a bunch of rape scenes in things like the older movies or i found out about unlimited blade works and was thinking of spending my weekend watching that.

yea, censorship

>god, just please tell me that they don't have a bunch of rape scenes in things like the older movies
Not rape, but almost.
youtube.com/watch?v=xFZlOfgEob4
youtube.com/watch?v=-bNCV9BJYyg

If you want to see more then read the VN

Leaving the bisexual realization line wouldn't have increased the rating one bit.