Re:zero

Jesus fucking Christ she’s cute

Attached: 2B41F0AE-3A39-4572-96BA-F2D2663DE7C0.jpg (430x506, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

remonwater.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/blessing-day-ex-rems-birthday-party/)
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/09/19/feature-worlds-largest-rezero-character-poll-results-revealed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too bad she gets sidelined for some boring blue-haired cuckqueen

Yeah. It’s a shame

Attached: 9EB3DB08-B5B5-47D6-91C2-DB29DB43EBF1.jpg (1440x1556, 810K)

>Posts two different girls
Not only are Emiliafags envious, they are also clinically insane

Attached: bestgirl.png (1274x720, 400K)

She is cute, that’s the only thing she got going for her.

Moblia a shit

This is now a beatrice thread.

Attached: 1465152152237.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

Don't breed with elves.

Let's be real
Subaru is massive dumbass for not choosing rem

Attached: rembestgirl.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Isn’t he predisposed to like Emilia because he is Pride are some shit? I mean if he is genetically forced to liking her then it really doesn’t count.

Nothing is confirmed yet
The witch of pride also tried to tear him apart but he felt no pain which means subaru isn't a sinner
The only thing that might link subaru and pride other than the budding friendship they had while in echidna's dream world is betelgeuse thinking subaru is the sin archbishop of pride when they first met. No further mentions are made.

Let's be real
Subaru is a massive dumbass for
not choosing Ram

Attached: RamPictures.gif (480x266, 1.11M)

Even if he did he wouldn't have accomplished anything
Ram is too hooked to clown dick to care
Even garfiel wasn't able to tear her apart from her favourite clown dick
Hell, not even the clown himself was able to tear himself from her

He was forced to pick purple because the entire plot is about him trying to discover his ability and using it to save purple. If he picks blue and runs away the LN would had ended there.

Attached: 1456385442552.gif (300x200, 1.89M)

Why would he choose a character that dies later?

BEST girl.

Attached: sample2281ddf31160be283d95ff4f6af86471.jpg (701x1000, 176K)

He was brainwashed by Satella.

Post her vision.

Still haven't seen this animu but best one is the dirty blond with the red dress

I has a beako

Attached: 1463951720783-a.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

literally made for anal

the forehead loli

Attached: 1463897850973.jpg (964x1361, 114K)

Attached: emi luv.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Who Crusch here?

Based and lolimancer pilled

Attached: D012E3C4-75D8-4E10-B3B5-1C6254463CB9.jpg (945x1200, 189K)

The long lashes bordering her eyes trembled as Subaru’s words robbed her of her consciousness.

Seeing her frozen there, with even her thoughts ground to a halt, Subaru’s cheeks slightly softened.
It wasn’t relief, and certainly not ridicule. If one must give it a name, it’d have to be nostalgia.

So nostalgic that he wanted to shout out everything inside him, alongside everything Emilia wanted to hear.

[Subaru: I love you. I love you, love you, love you, so much that I can’t help myself but love you]

[Emilia: W-what’re you…… saying, all of a sudden……]

[Subaru: I love your super-pretty silver hair, I love your amethyst eyes and how they look like jewels when they’re wet, I super-love your voice and how I get dreamy just from hearing it, and there’s your slender long legs and your fair-white skin, and our crazy-ideal height difference, and the fact that just being with you makes my heart race uncontrollably, and all of it makes me fall head-over-heels in love with you]

[Emilia: ――――]

[Subaru: I love how you’re just a little dopey, and it’s adorable how you put your best into everything, I admire how fervent you get for other people’s sakes, and the way you disregard yourself makes me feel like I just can’t leave you alone, and nothing would make me happier than to be able to watch all of your expressions and all of your emotions from here at your side…… that’s what I’ve always felt]

[Emilia: This isn’t the time to…… stop messing with me!]

All his feelings for Emilia flowed from his mouth like a flood.
But Emilia shook Subaru’s words away with a shriek.

Heaving her shoulders, with her brows shot up, Emilia bared her fury at the backpedalling Subaru who was acting as though he hadn’t said any of those hurtful things to her.

[Emilia: Why are you saying this all of a sudden! This isn’t what we were talking about! S-Subaru… you just said that I’m utterly useless, that I’m completely lacking, that’s what you were saying! You’re sick of it, you can’t bear watching anymore…… y-you said, that, I……]

[Subaru: Yeah, I did. After all the uselessness and empty talk I had to put up with only to see the same hopeless result, considering how impatient I am in the first place, I should’ve stopped loving you a long time ago. And I would have, if it was anyone but you, Emilia]

[Emilia: But why!!]

While acknowledging her worthless record, Subaru held off on the most important judgment.
Unable to accept this, unable to allow this omission, Emilia screamed.

[Emilia: All that uselessness and hopelessness, that’s who I am, isn’t it!? So why’re you trying to overlook it? Why’re you trying to forgive me? Why……]

[Subaru: If that’s what you’re asking, then I’ve told you countless times already! IT’S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!]

Who Anastasia here?

She's already taken by best bro Al, though

What?

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

Sorry, i thought you meant Priscilla. The Priscilla - Al dynamic is too good to break.

What? You think I'm shipping her with the MC or something?

She's already taken by Ferris, though.

Do you have brain damage?

Is this new, or is this the conversation they had in the tomb in arc 4?

AROUND ELVES WATCH YOURSELVES
this post was brought to you by the O.N.I foundation

She has the face of a dude tho.

He said it when Emilia was having a breakdown over Puck leaving her

This. Emilia is written like a sheltered princess in a tower. It's fine for the love interest to not be engaging if the hero is the one carrying the show, but it's not like that here. A girl on the ground alongside him is bound to be more beloved.

Not in the LN's art.

>the LN art
Pure garbage

I knew it seemed familiar

Cutest couple.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 118.png (800x793, 330K)

I love Satella

Imagine having a threesome with both of them. I can't decide if it's better for Felix to have a feminine dick or a huge throbbing rod.

Attached: sagiri_excited.png (559x638, 401K)

There should be more doujins that involve threesomes between a man, a woman, and a trap. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is a one with Jeannu and Astolfo getting gangbanged by a bunch of hobos.

here we have another user traumatized by felix

I was hoping by arc 6 they would have built up a stronger personality for her, but from what I've read, she's still the same dense child she's always been. It's a shame too, she's by far the one with the best chemistry with Subaru.

Emilia is boring as shit.
Rem a best.

Newbies love Emilia, based guys like Rem, true patricians love Felix.

True patricians love Beako

She really is.

She is also really lewd, that outfit is lewd as fuck, and that is her everyday outfit. Is she really unaware of how sexy she is?

And that's all her character is.
Characterless eye candy.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Wait wrong person

>rip off of Rem’s Confession
>Emilia doesn’t believe it
Lmao

>Even though she was right within his arms, Subaru wrung out his voice, desperately trying to hold fast to her as she began gradually slipping away. And yet, though Rem was right before his eyes, his voice did not reach.
>“May I say something…selfish?”
>“…! Say it, say anything! I’ll listen to anything, I’ll do anything, so…!”
>In a broken voice, in a frail tone, Rem looked up at Subaru and made a little murmur.
>“I want you to say…that you…love me.”
>Tears welling up forced Subaru’s eyes open as he shook his head side to side. Then, he drew his face close to hers and told her:
>“I love you.”
>“……”
>“I really love you. Of course I do… I can’t…manage without you.”
>They were words from his heart of hearts.
>Subaru poured all his unembellished true feelings into the words he spoke that instant.
>He couldn’t have made it that far without her. He couldn’t live without her.
>“Ah…I’m so happy…”
>Receiving Subaru’s confession, tears came out through her closed eyes.
>Rem’s cheeks suddenly reddened as she happily accepted the words tossed toward her. With that, Subaru felt that the last of her strength had truly left her.
>“Wait…”
>“I love you, Subaru.”
>“Don’t kid around—stay with me! Am I gonna have…nothing but regrets again?!”
>He could not bear a future that did not have her in it.
>He understood that well before, and now, her existence loomed far, far larger. That was why…
>“I don’t wanna…laugh and talk about the future without you…!”
>“In that future, can I be by your side?”
>“…Of course. I won’t let you be anywhere else.”
>Closing his eyes, Subaru wiped away the rising tears before staring straight at Rem.
>And then, he stated firmly, “You’re mine. I won’t…hand you to anyone.”
>“—I shall take that…as a commitment.”
>“Huh?”
Re:Zero LN Vol 7
Scene cut from the anime.

>It's a shame too, she's by far the one with the best chemistry with Subaru.
I seriously doubt you have read a single sentence of the WN or LN.

SPOINEEEEERS REEEE

Attached: 5703471+_90bbf082e90cb75ecef8e3d5da7ac4c2.jpg (900x900, 261K)

Wait what?

What?! I know little from the light novels but I have a guess as to what you meant by that...but please elaborate. I don't mind spoilers.

Is this Satella posting?

Based and Subaru pilled. Notice that rem faggots don’t respond to this. Also Emilia is just shy. This is after their fight in arc 4?

explain please

>Notice that rem faggots don’t respond to this
what's to say? it's just a cheap copy of rem's confession. inferior in every way possible. only shiteater enjoy fake stuff.

He’s imphling the episode 1 Emilia is Satella and the rest of the season Emilia is Emilia. They are just the same people honestly. Satella is Emilia.

Subaru doesn’t love rem like he loves Emilia (Satella). Eat it remfag. Also don’t quote obsolete webnovel excerpts. It won’t get you far now that it’s retconned

>Emilia: “Don't talk like I'm a doll! If you want me to be happy, if you're thinking like that for me... th-then, why did you break your promise! All you had to do was stay by what I asked you! How come you won't do that for me! I bet you actually hate me!”
>Subaru: “I love you!!”
>Emilia: “You're lying!!”
>Subaru screams the whole of his feelings in desperation, only for Emilia to yell over him. How great of a detour had he once taken for the sake of voicing these feelings? How great an obstacle had Subaru overcome for the sake of telling what ought to be told? These love confessions, thrown around so much they practically look cheap, were all entirely Subaru's truest sentiments, spoken from the whole of him, seeped through to every portion of his soul in their legitimacy.
>Subaru: “I'm not lying! I love you! How about you talk, what do you think of me! You've always got this attitude where you're making these fucking insinuations! Do you have any fucking idea what a jolt it is to my heart every time you make these cute expressions and it looks like there's hope!? Stop fucking around with me!”
lmao

>Satella is Emilia
explain please

god I can't wait till episode 1 of season 2 so I can enjoy the sweet taste of salty tears from anime only remfags.

Attached: 59279033_p0_master1200.jpg (700x522, 375K)

>Subaru doesn’t love rem like he loves Emilia (Satella)
1. Emilia isn't Satella.
2. Yeah he doesn't love Rem like he loves Emilia. Because he doesn't love Emilia.
Why didn't the Witch of Lust take the form of Emilia? That's all I need to say to irrevocably BTFO you.

Emilia isn't Satella.

He just wants to fuck Rem. That's it.

dude I just explained to you why remfags don't care and you go on about trying start shit, wtf is wrong with you?

>Subaru doesn’t love rem like he loves Emilia (Satella)
and that's a good thing you know. subaru genuinly cares about rem and doesn't want her to be in danger so he can push his ego

Is this true

That's not how the Witch of Lust works. She takes the form of the one you want to see most, the one in his heart. Also some "love" he has for Emilia if he wants to fuck the maid, do you even know what you are saying?

Yes. That's the LN version, the WN version is right above it.

Attached: Re_Zero_Volume_12_12.jpg (1133x1600, 428K)

He wants to see her because he wants to fuck her. That's it.

Didn’t they kiss and hold hands after this and cuddle fuck?

he wants to see her most because she is in a coma while emilia is not.

That's the tea sis.

Attached: ptmq8X2TYO5h1GBvYJkULmWRbFTKMa2EABku0JW6-d4.jpg (569x767, 81K)

THIS. KILLS. THE. REMFAG

Attached: 0746CE55-703E-468C-95FE-B4A5BBE59847.jpg (580x1014, 89K)

Why can't we all just get along and support a harem ending?

Attached: t3_6tl3cc.jpg (1185x1439, 131K)

>Subaru: “Loving me, loving her, kind to me, in love with me—and more than anyone in the world strict on me, unsparing to me, that girl is Rem!”
>Springing to his feet, Subaru howls as he takes distance from this Rem before him, keeping her in his sights. Still on her knees, Rem looks up at Subaru from her low position wordlessly. Even now he could about drown from the sadness in her expression at being rejected.
>Rem: “No, no no. Please listen, Subaru-kun! I, I was wrong. Just, I couldn't bear watching you in suffering... and so, I merely, I wanted you to forget the pain and rest for now, that was all!”
>Subaru: “I'll let you see my weakness. I'll let you see my frailty. I'll let you see that I'm a pathetic, worthless bastard. —But I'll never let you see me giving up.”
>Subaru is a hero, Rem had said. I will act being as Rem's hero, Natsuki Subaru had decided.
>Ever since they shared their promise, Subaru had resolved. —That in this world, this universe, the only time he could show his weakness, was when with Rem.
>When with the Rem who knew Subaru was weak, but even so believed in his efforts to act with strength, was the only time Subaru could go without hiding the fact he was weak. Not to Emilia, not to Beatrice, not to anyone else could he show it. The only person could a Subaru who needed to be strong show his weakness to was Rem.
>Subaru: “My weakness belongs to Rem. She hides all of my weakness, and in exchange even if I have to grapple it in tight, I'm not letting my surrender happen.”
>Rem?: “—”
>Subaru: “Fuck off, you fake. —Don't goddamn coddle me wearing my Rem's face and voice!”

You could think that. But that's wrong. Who holds his weakness? Not Beatrice, not Emilia, Rem does. Even if Rem was still awake she would be the one to appear, she has sent a precedent of appearing at Subaru's darkest hours.
>???: “—Please wake up, Subaru-kun. I would be happy to see your face.”
>Words rain down from above as he lies face-down on the ground. The affection brimming in that voice, that passionate fondness, swiftly fill Subaru's heart with something warm. The parched, empty vessel what was his heart, permeates with heat. By just two sentences spoken by that gentle voice.
>—Just how much strength was it that she gave him?

Cope.

>Subaru: “It’s merely the heat of love. Emilia-tan, can I braid your hair?” Emilia: “Sure, but food will be served soon. Afterwards?”
>Emilia pointed toward the table, and Subaru reluctantly retracted the hand that had been stroking her hair. The people around them seemed to be looking at them strangely.
>Subaru tilted his head at the person opposite of him, who happened to be Felt.
>Subaru: “What’s so weird?”
>Felt: “I don’t know too much about you brother, or you, sister, but I still get a sense of distance between you two. This kind of interaction doesn’t have the slightest bit of an erotic atmosphere. Seems your relationship hasn’t changed at all since our last meeting.”
>Subaru: “It's not like erotic flirting happens these days! And there’s no need to bring up what happened in the capital, and my chest hurts so please stop!”
>Subaru reacted to Felt in such a manner. Throughout the past year, serving as Emilia's knight, Subaru’s self-awareness had increased to a sufficient point, and he was aware of the state of the relationship between them as man and woman.
>In all honestly, their romantic relationship was probably at a lower point than it had been before Subaru had become her knight.
>This was largely in part due to Emilia’s mental age. Emilia's emotional maturity had yet to grow to a degree where she could accept Subaru’s romantic advances on her. So her getting along with him was nothing too significant.
This sinks Subaru/Emilia.

seething

And this right here is why EMT is superior. Rem is literally just waifubait. Emilia is way more like a real girl and that's why Subaru will always prefer while manchildren will keep flocking to Rem.

Nothing you've said has anything to do with love.

Attached: pleasebepatient.png (870x1200, 977K)

>after that he didn't kiss her ever again
kek, it's like they went backwards

>Emilia is way more like a real girl
ahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit

Who edited this and why did they do it so terribly on the last parts

>Words rain down from above as he lies face-down on the ground. The affection brimming in that voice, that passionate fondness, swiftly fill Subaru's heart with something warm. The parched, empty vessel what was his heart, permeates with heat. By just two sentences spoken by that gentle voice.

yeah if i had a friend who was in a coma I would feel the same way if I suddenly heard their voice from somewhere

>friendzoned

Attached: oL3cOXS.jpg (839x774, 79K)

Why is her face so flat? Is she inbred or something?

>Subaru: “It's because you told me that my weak self was fine, because you proposed me that I get stronger... that I've been able to stand up so many times, saying that I'll do something.”
>No matter what pain, suffering, hardship, or other unpleasantness awaited, her full-souled love healed Subaru. Spurring him forward, his heart wishing to match up
>his heart wishing to match up

>why is a 2D drawing flat

Sasuga brainlet-kun

Attached: 1418439110767.gif (270x199, 44K)

see

To be fair, finding out your potential partner has the sexual education of a child IS a pretty big turnoff
I actually find it kind of admirable that he made Subaru react like that even though age gap is apparently Tappei's fetish

I don't see why you keep spamming lines that have nothing to do with love.

She is. Do you see her repeating shit Subaru would like to hear like a Parrot? Or quickly pointing out one bad thing or two before switching back to her praising, default love mode? No.

For all you faggots say she lacks in personality, Emilia was quick to realize that Subaru had a hero complex and that he had a clear image of how he wanted Emilia to be, and then she asserted herself that she was not the Emilia that existed inside his head but an actual person.

That was the moment that she became a superior character to Rem, but of course you all wouldn't see it because Rem is the perfect waifu bait complete with a maid costume.

Not canon since it's the LN not the WN

Calm down Subaru

huh? It's in the LN. Right fucking there. The LN version is even cheesier with
>They were words from his heart of hearts.
>Subaru poured all his unembellished true feelings into the words he spoke that instant

Are you really that stupid you don't know of the literary connection between hearts and love?
>The heart is the locus of physical and spiritual being, and represents the "central wisdom of feeling as opposed to the head-wisdom of reason" (Cooper, 82). It is compassion and understanding, life-giving and complex. It is a symbol for love. Often known as the seat of emotions, the heart is synonymous with affection. In Egypt, represented life-essence, as the mummified had their heart preserved, first part of man to live, last to die. Hearts also carry senses of intellect and understanding, as well as connotations of the soul, along with come will and courage. Is the central point (with the brain and sexual organs being the endpoints) of the vertical scheme of the human.

But it's the same excerpt from both

Attached: 1521242514215.png (269x252, 85K)

Emilia is for loving. Rem is for fucking and throwing away

>there's only one kind of love

Rem is the strictest person to Subaru. Emilia believes that Subaru is some superhero while Rem actually knows that he's weak and pathetic. Rem is the one who shittalks him and knows who he is. Emilia believed Subaru from the first episode while Subaru had to win Rem's trust first. Emilia believes that kisses will get her pregnant. Dude you fell for the waifu bait and you don't even realize that. Nice low iq emiliafag.

i meant not in the anime so not canon

Fuck off newfag

>Haven't read much threads for the series since the anime ended
>Emiliafags and Remfags still at it

Attached: 1552252119150.jpg (250x245, 17K)

Rem is underaged so like her makes you a pedophile.

Emilia and beako are both legal on the otherhand

Attached: 6p7a9p31zed21.jpg (477x767, 48K)

Rem is 18, outside and inside. Emilia is 18 outside but 13 inside. Beako is 400 inside and like 8 outside.

So Rem is the only legal girl here

>Emilia believes that Subaru is some superhero
Eh, I wouldn't agree with that. While it's true that unlike Rem she apparently still hasn't figured out he has foresight related abilities and still expects him to come and save the day, I don't think she puts him on too much of a pedestal.

Rem is 17

Emilia is 100 something.

There is no such thing as an "outside age" you disgusting pedophile

Attached: 59720343_p0_master1200.jpg (600x600, 261K)

Rem is 18. Emilia is 13 mentally. Beako is 8 physically.

Emiliafags and bettyfags (who want to fuck her) are sick pedos

>"AgE iZ JuSt a nuMbER!!!!!!!!!!!"
okay pedophile. Rem is 17 and your going to jail.

She celebrated her 17th birthday in a sidestory between Arc 2 and 3 and Arc 6 takes place a year after that
Or are you saying the year doesn't count since Rem was in a coma? By these standards Emilia should be 15 at best, I'm more confused now

It was her 18th birthday in arc 2, she is older than Subaru

she's not just in a coma her time is frozen by gluttony's authority. So she hasn't aged at all.

Emilia was never had her time frozen.

wrong

stop looking for excuses, Emilia is mentally a child you sicko

It's legal to have sex with people of the age of 13-17 in any sane country. Only jewed states force the 18 years law.

>R-Rem has the mind of an adult~!

Okay you sick freak

>her time is frozen by gluttony's authority
Has it been confirmed Gluttony freezes time? Genuinely curious

>mentally a child
So am I and many 18+ people. Why the fuck does that matter?

>even thought its jews pushing for pedophilia you're actually being jewed if you resist them!

Nice logic pedophile.

Yes. If he eats your name and your memories you are put into stasis. You don't age, poop or do anything else.

If it didn't you would just die from starvation.

listen brainlet she literally was alive for like 13 years, just because you are as retarded as her doesn't mean you can fuck her

Pedophilia is wanting to bone kids whose age is in single digits.

114 actually

>a-actually it's ebebaphelia not pedophile

or whatever term you pedophiles prefer it doesn't matter to me. A turd by any other name is still a turd.

she actually does and she even knows what a dick is, Emilia thinks that everyone should be equal and that everyone should get along. Oh yeah and believes that kisses make babies kek

user you

>rem is a whore
>emilia is pure
I agree but what does this have to do with out discussion?

Actually after skimming through the birthday story (remonwater.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/blessing-day-ex-rems-birthday-party/) it doesn't look like her age is stated at all, from where do we even know she's 17

Let's be honest, emilias father was the real best girl

the fact that she obviously looks underaged?

Can't you tell the difference between adults and children?

Come on, if you look for the source, maybe you'll be lucky and it turns out she's actually 16

Attached: 1512181033506.jpg (430x430, 122K)

She looks 16-25 year old, you stupid SJW. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to people of that age. Stop being mentally handicapped and cucked by the "people aren't even human until they're 21!" bullshit jewish propaganda.

i know there was a guide published check that. I don't care enough to look. I just like pissing off shipfags

this aint it chief.

Attached: 1540390636653.jpg (421x419, 163K)

That's funny, I've seen other 2D drawings with actual facial depth.

>2D drawing
>ACTUAL facial depth

I don't think you know what the term "actual" means brainlet-kun.

>colorful

Attached: 20664057_1866772750317639_7042922642162248970_n.png.jpg (650x925, 56K)

>shipfags
If it's about shipping Subaru and Rem, wouldn't Romeo and Juliet law apply?

Who?

So Rem doesnt come back or something in the LN?

>Romeo and Juliet law
they don't have those in Lugnica. They have a zero tolerance policy.

Actually, considering Petra has started working, they probably have middle age laws so age of consent for girls is 12

Attached: 1505345357957.png (347x286, 133K)

no it was explicitly stated in arc 4 that little girls are for head pats only and that pedos get the death penalty in lugnica

Attached: DF2_-j5UMAAJCGI.jpg (960x540, 69K)

She comes back for a few minutes as a force ghost in the current WN arc to give Subaru another ultimate pep talk

Attached: 1543097852167.jpg (1413x2588, 806K)

no. That girl is Echidna. Satella looks like only Emilia

Attached: Emilia and Satella .jpg (2896x2896, 728K)

Wow it’s almost like
She is Satella

When Emilia turns into Satella and really becomes the best character in the entire series, Yea Forums will freak out.

Attached: pk66Tx0.jpg (1040x1200, 107K)

still like 7 arcs away from that

>ITT people who haven't read the LN, WN, and Manga

If you want to the ultimate spoiler: He ends up with Rem but she dies

honestly dude, you aren't funny

Satella is ENVIOUS of Flugels power (for defeating her) and since Subaru gets Flugels power she users her ENVY to become the thing that subaru would never use that power against; Emilia. Subaru only "chooses" Rem afterwards because she's the only one left and she still dies, so and aren't wrong. My only guess is that everyone reads either the LN or the WN translated and some of the events are skewed just enough that we can only discus the broad topics, not the details, hence the infighting all the time in these threads

Attached: a24.jpg (348x530, 29K)

I thought the web novel is still in the amnesiac subaru part of arc 6? What'd i miss? How do we know this?

we got a real comedian here

He’s trolling

>I thought the web novel is still in the amnesiac subaru part of arc 6? What'd i miss? How do we know this?

because the LN series goes this far, the WN doesn't. But Tappie isn't incharge of the LN series anymore.

My point in saying:
>My only guess is that everyone reads either the LN or the WN translated and some of the events are skewed just enough that we can only discus the broad topics, not the details, hence the infighting all the time in these threads

I'm all for theorycrafting but at least don't spout it as if it was the truth
I at least know the common accepted theory in the jap community is that subaru and emilia end up travelling back in time in order for emilia to kill all the witches as satella and subaru becomes flugel to seal emilia after she becomes satella and kills the witches

Even worse, i thought the light novel had just caught up to arc 6! Let alone telling us this much, that much divergence is just straight up a new series

Based anime adaptation pruning misleading garbage.

Is this show worth watching for Beatrice?

Attached: 063c30d3e9d1.jpg (1411x1024, 764K)

Yes

Attached: 1465152814608.jpg (2480x1754, 570K)

Desperate Remfag.

Delusional.

Yes she is best girl

Thats where all the shit slinging comes from

people arguing this: vs people arguing this: Its the same Universe, different stories, and people dont seem to realize that

I fight for my waifu, most others cannot say the same.

Attached: 1554933150128.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

lmao, of course someone would put Emilia on some out of production, overpriced, under-preforming """"""""Stealth"""""""" fighter.

If Rem were on a plane, she'd be on a proper chad jet like the F-15

Can't argue that the F-15 is the plane of choice for chads.

Attached: 1553995916924.jpg (1920x1200, 1.01M)

i didnt really like her in the anime, but after she got a much bigger role later in the WN shes become my favourite character. she is just the best emotional support for subaru

Attached: 25cd20b277fac1169dd419f7b79e5b54--subaru-re-zero-beatrice.jpg (736x974, 94K)

Cope

This got me thinking. Is there a single scene post From:Zero where it describes Subaru’s feelings for Emilia using his heart/chest?

Emilia and Satella are both my waifu

Anime-only fag here.

Why does any villain ever bother trying to do ANYTHING in the Re:Zero universe when Reinhardt exists? Shouldn't ever villain just flat out give up when a literal game over button can waltz into the room at any time and destroy them instantly without effort? I know Reinhardt can't be everywhere at once but if I were living in that universe I would never do anything bad ever if I knew about Reinhardt's existence.

no u

he can't be everywhere

>the best waifus

Attached: fd748084982441c394dbb3fb007fc099.jpg (800x1300, 128K)

Well, during the tomb scenes that got posted here he does mention his heart a few times. It'd be pretty ridiculous if that didn't come up

None of them realize just how strong he is. Also the cultist are fucking insane, do you really expect them to exercise rational thoughts?

I'm going to control F "heart" through the entirety of Arc 4 to find a moment where his heart is doki doki for Emilia.

Emilia and Subaru literally crave each other's sexual organs more than any of you or the remfags could imagine. All of the translations are done by remfags too go figure.

see

>Emilia
>craving sexual organs
She thinks kissing makes babies. And is so is unknowledgeable that she doesn’t even know what virginity means. This shocked even the supreme autist Regulus

Subaru just needs to show her. That's all. Also remfags quit quoting your 300 word paragraphs when there's literally 4 million words in the story of Re:zero. Fucking autists.

Satella x Subaru OTP
Fuck Rem
Fuck Emilia
Fuck The Witches

Attached: Satella x Subaru.jpg (567x839, 88K)

>posters proves you wrong
>immediately deflects to rem
Seething

Emilia a cute.

Rem a shit.

>

yeah and shortly after this Subaru loses his memories and instantly gets a boner for Emilia again

retard

This is a dumb post being Emilia = Satella

which only speaks how low level his "boner for emilia" is, you do forget that his body, his heart did not forget Rem even though he lost his memories.

Attached: 1543080528725.jpg (1200x1200, 131K)

>wanted to hear Rem’s gentle voice instead of her angry one
Emiliafags on suicide watch

why do emiliafag always sound so angry and bitter?

Main-girlfags are always like this.

But isn't Rem the main girl?

No.

better don't spend your time for the idiots

>better don't spend your time for the idiots
what

Attached: weve-got-the-pentagons-top-cryptologists-working-247-you-tube-32444576.png (500x522, 356K)

She's the "rising heroine"

Literally all this show had going for it by midway point was the waifubait.

Geez I never knew remfags were pedos lol

> yfw impregnate Ram to force her off the clown dick and start a family with her

Emilia is love. Don't listen to the haters.

I love Emilia

Why is shipping so fucking awful in these threads?

Also, Long haired Rem is best Rem.

Attached: 6645.jpg (848x1200, 165K)

>better don't spend your time for the idiots

huh

Fuck remshit.

Attached: True AMD.png (869x489, 425K)

Does anyone have that huge text file that has everything the WN (or was it the LN?) up to a certain point translated? Last I read it i only got to the part where subaru met echidna and then my phone exploded and i lost the file

Attached: 1546359074152.png (1024x640, 1.34M)

>while it's true that unlike Rem she apparently still hasn't figured out he has foresight related abilities and still expects him to come and save the day,
When the hell is Rem supposed tu have figured that out.
skipping this part and from zero despite how short it was was retarded. Thanks to this we got ton of "muh muh moebait perfect waifu" when the character is almost the complete opposite. Well, if you're not dumb as a brick this scene isn't NEEDED but it looks like it still would have been necessary.

Also, the accusing the source material of being delusional because it doesn't fit with their headcannon in this thread is hilarious.

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>When the hell is Rem supposed tu have figured that out.
mid way Arc 3

Shine!

go ahead and delete the link i got it thx user!

Attached: 1539028196914.gif (540x540, 993K)

no you

I want to tug on Emilia's ears.

Attached: DudTS3iVYAAejbc.jpg (510x720, 74K)

I don't like this

Attached: DudTTKVU8AAJpqi.jpg (510x720, 77K)

stop

>Emilia: “Subaru, maybe, you regret kissing me...?”
>Subaru: “Uh no actually I'm craving your infinite kisses!?”
>Emilia: “A-are you now...”
>Subaru regrets his knee-jerk response as the conversation flows deeper into a swamp of
misunderstandings.
>Subaru basically just told Emilia that he's craving infinite baby-making. And he is, but that comes later.

where the remfag at?

>never kisses her again
lmaio

next kiss is going to be the real baby making

we'll see

Did Subaru actually kiss Emilia?

once

(1)

Attached: C7s38DeWkAAvz3n.jpg (864x1200, 141K)

(2)

Consider how this played out
>Subaru shivers.
>Subaru: “Then...”
>Following that logic, the most dangerous place in SANCTUARY right now is,
>Subaru: “Th-the cathedral! We have to hurry to the cathedral!”
>Roswaal: “It's too late. The instant they appeared before us and our small number, it meant the arrival of those who had failed to already obtain food. —Eeeeeeeeveryone's gone.”
>Subaru: “But! That's where...!”
>Rem is.
>He had entrusted her Lewes, and she took Rem to the cathedral. With the residents of SANCTUARY and all the Arlam evacuees, there would be over one hundred people there.
>He didn't want to think that en-masse they'd been—
>Subaru: “Roswaal! Truce! Okay, to the cathedral! We'll collect the survivors, find them somewhere safe to...”
>Subaru closes in on Roswaal, grabbing his collar and yelling.
>But Roswaal gently pushes Subaru's arms away.
>Roswaal: “Flee? Where? There's a barrier. The people of SANCTUARY cannot flee.”

1/3

>Subaru: “But, has Rem alone...”
>been saved? thinks Subaru, putting serial order on the value of life in an act of considerable hubris and pride.
>Mentally, Subaru calls out to the double he had instructed to take Rem to the Cathedral—the main Lewes. But, he finds no conspicuous reaction suggesting that she heard it.
>—Rem was inside that cathedral fire.
>Even saying hypothetically that they escaped, the thought that Lewes could singlehandedly evade the Hare while protecting Rem was not one Subaru's brain was overoptimistic enough to have.
>He bites on his molars hard. Tastes blood. Biting on the taste of blood, biting in the rising bitterness, on his decision does Subaru bite down.
>—He should have understood fully that this world was already done for, yet with repeated failures to forsake it, he had wound up here.
>Now should be, truly, about time to give up.
>Subaru: “—”
>He knows the famished monster is approaching.
>The hares, who had abandoned the prospect of devouring any prey in the burnt cathedral, had noticed the presence of kneeling Subaru and the Lewes doubles surrounding him.
>Standing up, brushing off the snow, Subaru gives a deep exhale.
>He does not notice the feeling of the tears on his cheeks. So, he does not wipe them away.
>Subaru: “Emilia...”
>This world was ending.
Then to
>The regret arrives far too late. Absolutely everything is incorrigibly belated.
>Saying nothing, the life vanishes from his eyes. Emilia goes without noticing it, merely tilting her head cutely at the quietened Subaru.
>And she smiles, drawing her face near—
>Emilia: “Subaru—”
>Subaru: “—”
>She has the silent Subaru, and kisses him.
>—His first kiss tasted of DEATH, cold.
and earlier
>To relish this instant, this passion, was what everything had been for.
>Which was why—
>—He had never imagined that the day Emilia blindly sang her love for him would terrify him this much.
2/3

Which identified 3 things. One, Emilia IS Subaru's second choice, as stated when Rem was no longer in the world and he couldn't save her. As well as he uses Emilia as an excuse to give up. Not an excuse to move forward. there is a key difference. Second that kiss was incredibly fucked up, considering what events that lead to it and how unwelcome Subaru was towards it. Third how much Subaru is willing to go for Rem, even with his pride begging Roswaal for a truce just to save Rem, pretty much putting his own plans in jeopardy. And how little effort he has taken to provide Emilia's security in comparison.
3/3

That's because he's literally fucking dead you moron so he can't feel anything. You aren't very intelligent are you? Also, he wants Emilia to love him naturally not be forced to because of Roswall manipulating her.

based tappei
Do we ever find out who Satella is? Do we ever find out about the origins of return by death?

>You're not cold like this, right?
>Barusu stinks...
>Stinks!?
>*her answer to my kindness stinks.*
not sure about that last one, it might be "Her answer to my kindness is "Stinks" " but I haven't leveled my nip level enough to understand properly yet.
>Besides
>Barusu would catch a cold like this, right?
>If Barusu is resting from a cold who would take the role of Ram's manservant?
>Take care of yourself first and foremost.
>You're really such an idiot.
>*I can't, I'm not happy at all!!!*
>But, I like it...
>Idiot...

Nope. You are forgetting that he regretted feeling that way shortly before he died like you quoted here.

>The regret arrives far too late. Absolutely everything is incorrigibly belated.

Interpret it however you want but you are wrong and retarded. Also this isn't even in the LN so it won't be in the anime. Get fucked twice over.

GODDAMN I CANNOT WAIT FOR SEASON 2 TO HAVE THOSE WONDERFUL DISCUSSIONS 24/7

fuck emilia

>fuck emilia
lewd

Be honest, how mad did this scene make you?

>inb4 m-muh their relationship was stagnant for a year time skip

implying what? that the author would want to progress their relationship off screen? fuck off

Attached: DRo2EksUEAELLBl.jpg (353x520, 43K)

>stagnant
I don't think stagnant describes "it being at a lower point then at the start"

Not in the LN either. Cry more.

I'm not the one crying "i-it's not in the LN", "n-not canon"

lmao

who hurt you user?

technically the only thing that matters is what makes it over to the anime. that being the widest audience. But for consistency we can now understand the WN is the rough draft and the LN is the real deal.

>Write a character out of your series
>They remain exponentially more popular than your main heroine no matter how many years go by

Attached: 1529606591001.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>the LN is the real deal.
it's literally watered down to appeal to the masses. You can enjoy your inferior product if you want, it's not like Tappei did a better job of giving emilia any personality in it.

She's very much aware. She just has low self-esteem and tries to ensnare orbiters every chance she gets. See: giving Subaru a lap pillow before she even likes him romantically.

>it's a r-rough draft
lmoa, keep crying that

>>Write a character out of your series
Rem wasn't written out. She still has several big scenes

> See: giving Subaru a lap pillow before she even likes him romantically.
Puckshit told Emilia to give him a lap pillow*

you sound upset. are you a remfag?

"several big scenes" of the MC referencing her past self because she's literally nonexistent and a fucking sack of potatos. KEK

I'm not a waifu fag, which is why I don't enjoy the light novel. It's filled with emilia shilling which ended up making it in despite better scenes being cut out.

>emilia shilling

fuck yeah give me more of her.

so you're literally the kind of person who enjoys a bland character with no interesting qualities so long as she's cute? I'm actually disgusted.

>she's literally nonexistent and a fucking sack of potatos
>still has a bigger impact on Subaru than Emilia
this shit doesn't write itself, Tappei literally wrote it that way. kek

That's just your opinion. Which you are welcome to have. Just understand that is your opinion and not other peoples. Retard

Tell me how Emilia is an interesting character, enlighten me with your oh so important opinion.

I'm so happy she woke up.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.23_[2019.04.10_22.56.10].jpg (1280x720, 169K)

I'll just remind you puck got more votes than Emilia
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/09/19/feature-worlds-largest-rezero-character-poll-results-revealed
Rem 8650 49.5%
Subaru 2246 12.8%
Puck 1671 9.6%
Emilia 1225 7.0%
Beatrice 900 5.2%
Crusch 651 3.7%
Ram 616 3.5%
Felis 522 3.0%
Felt 465 2.7%

>Rem looking at Subaru
>Emilia looking at Subaru
>Subaru looking at Emilia

based as fuck

you have to go back

>crunchyroll poll

fuck off holy shit

cry more

Attached: no_gf.jpg (580x548, 34K)

GOD DAMMIT

So should i read this bottom to top since its from cr*nchyroll?

whatever floats your boat

Rem's role would be to please Subaru's anus with her tongue while he fucks Emilia.

>emiliafags are still this buttblasted
this is going to be a fun season two

Attached: DxXwDL9VAAAVwZm.jpg (1200x970, 133K)

she's not and fuck catfag

Started rewatching the anime because I never finished it while it was airing. I might read the novels after since it intrigued me but does Subaru ever stop being insufferable like he is during the beginning of the royal slection? Should I keep with it even if he doesn't?

>Subaru 2246 12.8%
>Writer acts like a spaz because the protagonist got any votes at all
Yeah crunchyroll opinions sure are great.

hahahahahaha

Attached: main heroine btw.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

wow my people have horrendous taste

>seething

why do emiliafags have such a loser mentality?

instead of talking about what's good about emilia they try to downplay everything else

unlikable losers

although the poll existed 3 years ago he still shares old polls

Is Subaru choking a bitch?

Subaru's a man of culture user.

Attached: EMT lingerie.jpg (848x1200, 713K)

They called Rem a half demon too. I’m not surprised at all

I never understood why people liked her so much.

that's because your iq is too low

>most basic pleb girl
>huur low iq
Have a you user.

Attached: front_page_kansha.gif (480x270, 314K)

>3 years ago
also this

too bad she wont be REMembered

Attached: 1234515512235.jpg (600x600, 35K)

you asked so I gave you an answer, you're too stupid to understand why a character is liked

>implying today's results would be different
delusional

People like the idea of a small subservient girl with no real personality falling madly in love with them overnight and dedicating her mind, body and soul to nothing but pleasing them for the rest of their life as you are the center of their existence. Which I guess you can at least see the appeal in.

>yur tu stupid tu understand muh crushing intellect
I can smell you from here

Attached: 1500761985347.png (638x363, 266K)

not really but keep trying

you're triggered

are you retard?

seems like you are

Attached: Dzp-XLoUYAA_jmH.jpg (802x1101, 187K)

The more people complain about things "suddenly" happening, the more I'm convinced they don't actually follow shit and just fill the blanks in their heads.

shitpost bump