Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qKHEo_xLyiY
youtube.com/watch?v=LHQVpu6OPJc
youtube.com/watch?v=rtatEDtoYYY
youtube.com/watch?v=8H-0lI7kxbg
streamable.com/jglbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH SHIT, AINZ-SAMA FINNA GONNA BOUTTA GET DABBED ON

Attached: God Blow (season 2).webm (854x480, 2.88M)

Why does Subaru ruin every episode?

Memeboy makes a comeback?

Attached: 1465712447181.png (187x391, 61K)

It's kind of ironic that out of all the main characters, the undead lich is the guy that's died the least.

>Aqua vs Ainz
IT's FUCKING ON!!!

Attached: 2947680566671.jpg (514x480, 74K)

A battle for the ages

This is gonna be good, I can tell.

Attached: 125892378457.jpg (706x720, 95K)

I seem to remember the undead being attracted to Aqua, will this confrontation lead to Ainz’s infatuation to Aqua?

Well.... now that you mention it. Technically Ainz didn't die when he got isekai'd. As far as we know at least.

Stupid sexy ainz

Undead are drawn to Aqua because they have an instinctual desire for the salvation that only a divine Goddess can give. The real question is if Aqua is strong enough to break Ainz's undead prison or just his autism limiter

So Kazuma will root for Team Nazarick?

>PV for 10 minute shorts
I feel like this is taking it too far

fuck bros I can't wait 5 more days

Aqua about to get boned.

Attached: 1552305387880.jpg (500x746, 227K)

> They get into a shitposting contest

Attached: post buffing.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Can't wait for Ainz and Tanya to be forced to do the KonoSuba dance

Attached: dancesuba.gif (550x320, 884K)

>watching previews of a 10 minute show
Why

what else could I do with 15 seconds?

Praise Papa Bones and his amazing plans.
I caught up on Overlord S2 and S3 because of Quartet.

Translation:
>It really looks like we've come to some place dangerous..
>But no matter what kind of world we've come to it won't change that I'l be all about Emilia-tan!
>Next time on Isekai Quartet:
>Tension! Self Introductions.
>Huh? These two look like they're a bad combination..

thanks runereader

Not to start powerlevel-faggotry, but Aqua wouldn't stand a chance. Overlord powerlevels are too absurd.

Aqua at her weakest is easily a tier 7 and that's the wing-clipped, kicked out of heaven Aqua. She hasn't even reached Aqua Blanco

Isn't Overlord just DnD rules as far as character sheets go?

>She hasn't even reached Aqua Blanco
Fucking kek.
I would go on waffling about how level 80's are strong enough to kill gods- blah blah. But that comment is the best note ever to stop the argument on.

Attached: 1419432052606.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

Sort of, there's quite a few changes here and there like adding super-tier spells. It's fun to see some of the builds of the guild members like this guy.

Attached: 1552001496570.jpg (1163x1502, 424K)

What a top-tier lad.

But yea, Overlord is clearly the most OP setting. Yea Aqua is a goddess, but she got stopped by some armor with some anti-holy shoe polish on it.

Attached: dick stick.jpg (400x357, 54K)

/tg/ did a really autistic in depth comparison of Overlord's internal power logic, and DnD 3.5 edition which is what it's inspired by. And they reached the conclusion that a level 100 in ygg would be above level 20(max level) in DnD 3.5 edition. And that it wouldn't be strange for a group of players that strength to be able to farm gods, as Ainz and his guildmates used to do.
The powerlevels in that show is completely absurd. At the 9th tier of magic (9/11 tiers) they fling black holes and nuclear explosions at each-other and survive.

>I'l be all about Emilia-tan!
what a fucking faggot
>emilia-tang
>emilia-ttthang
>emii
SHUT THE FUCK UPP. WAAHHHH

Attached: 54366345343.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Overlord is clearly the most OP setting.
To be fair setting wise it goes to Re:Zero, mostly because it has some obvious plot-device characters like Reinhard. You can't compete with 5 yo powerlevelfag mentality of "my character has every ability imaginable and counters every ability"

>Aqua Blanco
Tell me more about Aqua Blanco

Attached: Aqua.(KonoSuba).full.2114367.gif (510x637, 982K)

>emilia-ttthang
[Steal] -> Obtained item: [Emilia's thong]

Attached: stealu.jpg (848x1200, 74K)

Attached: 1492241395630.gif (500x282, 1.99M)

No. Kazuma is gonna steal Subaru's underpants, then he can go kill himself. Fucking subaru faggot.

She starts speaking spanish like Brad Pitt speaks Italian in Inglorious Bastards.

what do you have against subaru?

That's pretty gud. go on..

Attached: Konosuba-ep-1-3.png (824x455, 247K)

Of Isekai quartet or just in general?

>At the 9th tier of magic (9/11 tiers) they fling black holes and nuclear explosions at each-other and survive.
My sides, every single time.
>Ainz fighting the maids when「Maximize Magic Nuclear Blast」out of fucking nowhere
>even mentions it's one of the weaker 9th tier spells in terms of damage

Attached: 1532841198482.gif (510x662, 232K)

Nothing personal. I just can't smell that faggot. And no, I'm not a blue maid dipshit either.
>as if I give a fuck
But don't get me wrong, I consider re:zero pretty entertaining.

>Steal Emilia
>obtain's Megumin's panties
>"eh, nani?"

If this show doesn't add best girl (male (cat)) I'm gonna be miffed.

Attached: Ferris_Anime.png (1920x1080, 3.73M)

>no pandora's actor
>no megumin and pandora's actor coming up with chuuni lines together
It would have been so great.

Attached: 1517263886561.jpg (810x997, 272K)

Tanya being Isekai'd into Ainz' place would have been the most broken thing ever.

You just made me realize we might get Ainz and Tanya start going all wehraboo and jerk off over the reich.

I want to see them both commit war crimes together.

Attached: 1537886996749.gif (300x300, 237K)

please tell me there's a shitpost gif mocking that Berserk tier goblin army CG.

Don't know, but I have this one at least.

Attached: 1516349150003.jpg (280x273, 17K)

Tanya will, Ainz will put up the front of it, but inside he'll be thinking "What's wrong with this girl!"

Why do you do this to me user?

Attached: 1492251201979.gif (500x270, 487K)

I dunno he might still show up
youtu.be/qKHEo_xLyiY

Now I'm depressed.

Attached: 1534175781671.gif (490x270, 498K)

There is not.

Attached: 15466486058436.gif (288x397, 724K)

MAGIC POSE!?

Yup. Aqua gonna kill them all. That's a goddess to ya.

>a supreme being, a goddess, and a faggot
Tanya isn't going to get along with any of these people

C3PO?

The only people Tanya gets along with are her superiors (which is pure lip service) and her men.

>her

So is Wiz gonna be a teacher or the school nurse? Either way I'm aroused.

>Wiz
Won't she have some fun time with Shalltear?

>Shalltear upon seeing Wiz
>I HAVE TO GO BIGGER!

I guess this is a fine substitute for Re:Creators S2.I like Konosuba/Re:Zero/Tanya/Overlord though(read all the WN/LN) but I liked Re:Creators more, wished they just dropped the "serious" story and moved on to a SoL feel like Devil's a part tImer (which I liked too).

Attached: Key_visual.jpg (1960x2746, 3.41M)

Im more concerned about Darkness and shalltear.

Im betting shalltear would instantly pick up on her perversions and play along heavily because she loves big boobs, yuri, and femdom. darkness would discover her yuri side. Ainz and Kazuma would be appaulled and gomen to each other repeatedly. good times.

Attached: 1476711613044.gif (229x260, 111K)

A bit of a shame that it is Ainz after season 3. Current Ainz would probably be "business as usual", since he has to deal with dozens of masochists every day.

Attached: 1540975759423.jpg (232x230, 34K)

[Hold Massive Species]

Attached: upside flat.jpg (388x360, 17K)

Can she turn Darkness into a vampire?

Neck muscles are too strong.

More like
> tries too steal Emilia's panties
> somehow ends up with Roswaal's thong

Attached: y18.png (1124x1600, 405K)

>didn't instantly oneshot it
Umm sweetie dear, that's not gonna cut it.

Attached: gainz.jpg (371x500, 23K)

Warriors are top tier in overlord which is retarded, their passives must negate almost everything for this to be plausible.

Pfffttt... That's not even her full power.

they couldn't afford Mamoru Miyano since they are already paying for Aoi Yuki and Inori Minase

Attached: 1542303942259.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

N-NOOO AQUA-SAMA YOUR POWER IS TOO STRONG
FORGIVE MEEEEE

Attached: ainz.jpg (700x600, 116K)

20 isn't the max level in 3.5ed, it's the highest non-epic level. Level 21 is where the 'legendary hero'/'demigod' tier of characters starts. Avatars of gods tend to be in the 30-50 range, but generally there is no level cap in 3.5ed at all.

Also, although it's non-canon, Ainz muses that even the highest tier of magic can't compare with nuclear weapons in the Altina cross-over side story. "Nuclear Blast" is just a spell name and it's power seemed quite limited in scope.

Attached: 1524971747014.jpg (255x255, 10K)

Don't forget that he's comparing it to the nukes of his world, I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if they wiped entire continents.

Attached: 1532025848600.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Those nukes are 100 years more advanced than the current ones and he meant it in a pure power and AOE sense not that they will threaten nazarick at all since plain physical power will not even hurt them.

It's been shown time and time again that Yggdrasil resistances and the like only work on systems from Yggdrasil. Other systems completely bypass them. By that logic Overlord characters could get creamed by powers from other settings (though the converse is also true).

Really they're lucky that most of the New World was low tier to begin with AND they adopted Yggdrasil systems AND most of its inhabitants are unaware that the superpowered beings that sometimes warp into their world are particularly vulnurable to other systems.

It's as if aliens visited our world and gave us super-advanced energy weapon technology (that they're immune to) so fancy that we abandoned the use of conventional guns and explosives (that work on aliens just fine).

>power level bullshit
>in a joke show
They'll probably be on the verge of using serious shit and then it'll devolve into a silly hand slapping fight.

>Thank you for sparring my life Aqua-sama. I promise to stop being an edgelord

Attached: Overcuck.jpg (800x482, 29K)

I'm doubting Aqua can defeat papa bones since she got nerfed, but if Eris is also in here she can do it.

>Tanya and Demiurge discuss the best use of prisoners

True, however martial arts really haven't done anything significant yet in the series. Plus, we have no idea how powerful wild magic is yet.

Subaru alone could curb stomp Aye oWo Gonads by talking about return by death with him and having the witch of envy sperg out and smack his bitch ass.

Attached: 1511050984277.png (482x768, 197K)

>Ainz muses that even the highest tier of magic can't compare with nuclear weapons in the Altina cross-over side story.
Wasn't it written by someone else, not Maruyama?

Ainz: Subaru-SAMA please forgive me!
Subaru: No there's only room for one edgy boy here.

Attached: V25CA5t.jpg (1000x673, 78K)

How is the witch killing ainz if he's already dead?

What a joke!

Attached: 1536067184564.jpg (1440x810, 148K)

Why would you put yourself through that?
But seriously, you are better off reading the LNs.

I hope the "there's something wrong with this potato" potato makes an appearance.

she makes him return by death so that he's now alive and kills him again.

No, but Shalltear will sexually assault her.

fucking saved

How bad is S3? I already need to watch Re:Zero, so I'm not sure if I want to waste more time on Overlord.

eh it's meh. I'd watch re zero first

Attached: 1555021088951.jpg (736x974, 94K)

As in the guns example I concocted, that may be partly due to the New World largely abandoning those systems (martial arts somewhat less so) in favor of Yggdrasil tier magic which is seemingly more convenient, but also happens to be weak against creatures from Yggdrasil which are the greatest possible threat.

It's a nice systemic trap. There have been some older games that did this - set up a build or play style, or a broken spell that's strong against everything so all the players end up using it. Then put in a late game boss that's immune to it.

I recall almost shitting my pantaloons when I smugly cast Time Stop at the start of the Demogorgon fight in BG2 and saw that HE was still charging me.

The problem potato is God of this realm.

S3 is much better than S2. Could probably skip S2 and miss nothing of importance.

As Ainz keeps telling people: if you don't have protection from time stop and instant death spells you're going to the bone zone.

It's okay except the goblins and climax of the season weren't as good as everyone wanted it to be.

japs hate it

Attached: D33IfGXUwAAo8WV.jpg (1200x675, 158K)

Tanya literally reincarnated as a girl, so yes. Souls aren't real and the electrical impulses in the brain have no gender, so yes her.

>Tanya goes to the happy farm and compliments Demiurge's efficient use of resources

first learn japanese

learn japanese retard

Glad to hear it. S2 was a drag.

he's lying

Marathoning it, I enjoyed S2 more than S3. S3 felt like a downgrade visually and Ainz seems to act dumber than before.

Don't watch S3. Holy shit. Last warning.

Attached: 12456664561.jpg (740x720, 73K)

S3 was awful. It messed up the funniest or most emotional moments and mostly looked like crap.
Watch episode 1 for Nazarick slice of lice then skip the rest.

Aqua getting sent to the farm.

Attached: c275474083c3f3b2e1b4ef1ecd44b4c0a3671416v2_hq.jpg (736x849, 63K)

He isn't joking. Reinhard is bullshit. His power is to pull more powers out of his ass as he needs them. If Ainz used timestop on Reinhard he'd just gain a blessing that would allow him to counter it. Thats why powerlevelfaggotry is stupid and isn't worth arguing about.

Attached: ReadNiggaRead.jpg (715x585, 241K)

He wouldn't be threatened at all if he is invincible and him continuing to get blessings proves that.
In the worst case ainz just goes to his item stash and changes the very system and world.

I can't watch this, there's this tracksuite piece of shit to my 3 other favorite isekai protags.

Too late, I'm already three episodes in.
No, I can watch shit but I can't stand reading shit.

>Overlordfags trying to powerlevel
Let me know when anybody in Overlord can even handle Krillin. Not Goku. Not Vegeta. Not even Gogeta from the new DB Super Broly movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=LHQVpu6OPJc
Just Krillin. They can't.

>b-but it gets good on this part I promise
Fuck off. LNfags are fucking cancer. Especially you overlordfans. No, your LN isn't a novel, it's a light novel. Deal with it.

>Tanya praises Darkness' toughness, demands the same level from her own crew

But you forget that Ainz has p2w items.

lmao Guldo was bodying Krillin on Namek and he never got much stronger, so time stop + instant death and it's over.

Krillin and Guldo can blow up a planet while no one in Overlord can. Come back when people in Overlord can blow up a planet and people in DBZ can't overpower time stop.

Get back to me when Krillin is willing to blow up a planet and can overpower time stop. Because Goku is the only one to manage that so far. It doesn't matter what he CAN do if his morals prevent it. Meanwhile Ainz won't give him time to call his friends or monologue. Just time stop and death.

Nah, according to dbz power rules, more ki can overcome hax. So, even your instant death spells won't work. Now, shut up and suck it up. Overlord can never overpower even Krillin.

>missing the entire point
I'm an Overloardfag as well, but could you guys please stop shitting up the thread with your powerlevelfaggotry.

Kazuma and friends are going to rekt the other teams.

>Actually pulling DBZ just because you got butthurt

Attached: 1550326352716.jpg (255x255, 15K)

dbskek please, overlord uses magic so you are fucked.
Ainz passive aura of death, fear, confusion alone with kill most dbz characters.
One grasp heart and krillin, goku dies, hell summoning a disease/virus monster and the entire verse drops dead.

Attached: gg.jpg (717x1004, 294K)

I'm a different user though. I hate seeing Overlordfags so proud of themselves. So, I just pull out the easiest thing to argue powerlevel faggatory with. You fags can't handle the vscommunity.

Can you shonentards fuck off with your powerlevel faggotry.

DB characters can overcome hax with pure power. So, unless anyone of those spells are stronger than any DB character, you can just throw them away.

To begin with the powerlevel faggotery started with Aqua, the answer is that she gets completely BTFO, the end, stop with this retarded derailing.

Attached: 1528222573007.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>people joking about isekai characters
>retarded DBSpics come barging in
Range ban all latin countries

It was doomed to end up this way sooner or later.

Woah, it's almost as if the story needs to advance in a certain way that means the main characters win somehow.

Ainz >> Moro >>>> Goku

Attached: moros.jpg (852x635, 222K)

Nah. Aqua is a legimate god that cannot die, have passive cleanse, and can summon get rid of death spells. How can any overlord characters overcome that? They can't.

Moro is at the very least a galaxy buster. Ainz ain't coming even near that.

>muh serious powerlevel in a chibi anime crossover show

Attached: kazumaaaaa.png (1280x720, 981K)

why is she so perfect?

Overlordfags were the one to brkng 'serious' discussion because they don't want Ainzsama to lose. Pathetic really.

Ainz is a insta killer and reality warper, any fight that involves him turns into
>can he kill Ainz first?
To be honest the guardians are much better for that since their builds are more fun for fights. Either way this is not the thread for that type of shit so just stop with the shitposting already.

It was so great to hear her screech out that Kazuma. It was like coming home to old friends and family.

>muh destruction attacks
Sit down, dbs is nowhere near high tier dnd which overlord is.

Attached: 1449473506361.png (628x662, 568K)

This is pathetic. Ainz can't even win against his subordinate. And now he's a reality warper. Ahahahahahaha. Don't try to bullshit me bro. I've been in overlord threads.

Beako: Stand back subaru-sama i will handle this skeledork I suppose.
Ainz: NOOOO please Beako-sama don't kill me I beg you

Attached: 1512613987015.jpg (920x1424, 96K)

Can't wait to see Aquafags get completely BTFO in the next episode.
But seriously, it will probably end up like this .

>Im liteally too stupid to understand a dressed up webcomic made for 16 year olds
Thanks for informing us retard.

The ones who started the discussion were Aquafags. As always, her believers fuck up everything for everyone.

What's that? No FTL+++++++, Faster than Time, galaxy busting punches, reality breaking screams, hax denying ki, existence erasure attacks and universal level attacks? Which one is more pathetic again?

Aqua-sama please purify this thread and let Heinz wallow in nostalgia

Attached: 1554823407681.jpg (3026x714, 213K)

This isn't exactly true. If an ability that can't be categorized in ygg terms then interacts with ygg systems it will bypass them.
And the system categorizes things like heat into fire damage, divine punishments into divine damage, slashes into slashing damage etc. And most importantly all weapons are categorized by how "special" they are(for a lack of a better term), and all beings can still be ranked abstractly by yggs level system, even if they didn't belong to ygg. Which means skills like "high tier physical immunity III" apply to others when confronting beings from ygg.
I'll stop now.
Read the thread. Started with Aqua.

Ulbert and Megumin interactions fucking when? those 2 would be perfect friends.

Attached: Ulbert Alain Odle.jpg (728x957, 675K)

ofcourse the lost 42nd member HITLA-R cant believe he got away with that username

What is megumin opinion on spell scroll, same as dynamite?

We need an edit of this with everyone from Isekai Quartet. I wish the anime just changed setting every few episodes, I want to see the Konosuba characters in the NW and Ainz being surprised at the monsters from the Konosuba world.

Aquabros ain't the one posting "facts" from their shitty series first. It was just suddenly "Hahaha Ainz won't lose. Stop joking bro. No, reallg stop. Did you know Ainz is ..." Then it devolves into this. Ahahahahaha.

As other user pointed out too, it's a crying shame Pandoras Actor isn't in this. Can you imagine the conversations?

Attached: pa-is-longcat.jpg (1200x750, 493K)

>Aqua shitposters coming over from the Konosuba threads
I expected this but it still sucks.

Attached: 1526989699432.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

You seem to have missed the picture, here

I thought the first few post was shipposting with ainz boning aqua.

Probably, but maybe less so because it requires magic.

Attached: 1532531771154.png (384x492, 106K)

But that was because Goku defense were down though.

Juuust in case someone has missed them in the previous threads I'l post the opening and ending translations one last time.
Opening:
>The ones who make this world fun is-
>us, us, us, us-
>It is ourselves!
>Woo!
>When it comes to this wonderful invitation-
>It matters not if you're an adult or young girl!
>In this lovely dungeon that starts from Re:Zero-
>We almost let our true thoughts leak out in this new world!
>Before we consider "what is what, what am I?"-
>We can't help it, we just gotta do it, SURVIVAL!
>Grasping the situation, and cutting through the battle state-
>Or something similar isn't something we can talk about during this emergency!
>My name is Natsuki Subaru! The undisputed nr1 in the nation!
>Major Tanya Degurechaf.
>I am Ainz Ooal Gown in person!
>Hello, I'm Kazuma. What? Is this a part where we say cool stuff?
>Wanna try going baaaack~~
>Can't go baaack~~
>Want to return~~
>Can't return~~
>Aaaaaaaa~~!! However-
>This other-world is actually a pretty good world
>It dosn't discriminate against newommers, there are no reservations
>Actually it might be like yesterday's earth-
>No matter where we go it's pretty much paradise.
>The ones who make this world fun is-
>us, us, us, us-
>It is ourselves!
>Oooo-
>Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet!

Attached: fdsa.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

And the ending:
>Emilia: Hey um, there is something I'd like to try doing with everyone!
>Albedo: What would that be?
>Emilia: I was thinking I'd like to have a chat with everyone, while drinking tea and the like.
>Aqua: Oh that's like a girls party right?
>Tanya: I don't know if it would be a "girls party" with this quirky line-up, but..
>Albedo: Alright. Let's do this "girls party".
>Tanya: Well then I will prepare some of my best chocolate.
>Aqua: Awesome! That's something to look forward to!
>Emilia: By the way..
>Everyone else: Hmm?
>Emilia: What's a "girls party"?
Song starts.
>Tanya: There is too much information we don't understand-
>Aqua: -But even if we don't know we'll pretend like we do.
>Albedo: Lacking experience, but won't let anyone figure that out.
>Emilia: Increasing our girlpower from Re:Zero.
>Tanya: The half-elf, demon, young girl, and goddess are all lacking experience!
>Aqua: A deadlock where were we can't be figured out, or read the other.
>Emilia: Feeling extremely stressed-
>Albedo: -but it's unexpectedly working out.
>Everyone: Let's just accept that we're in another world, and have fun with that!
>Everyone: Things like world peace and the future of our nations don't matter to us right now!
>Everyone: As long as there are tasty snacks here we can atleast enjoy ourselves with that.
>Everyone: While talking about this and that and love, we'll be stuck in the middle of our girls talk for now.
>Everyone: Time spent like this isn't half bad. It's okay to do this now and then we guess.
>Everyone: Ok then, see you next week. Bye bye!

Attached: asdf.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

>Pandoras Actor isn't in this
Fug, it really is.

Attached: 1531812012763.jpg (537x416, 43K)

>2 chuunis that went all in on one trick
Oh god no.

Attached: 1550376716751.png (352x390, 136K)

What if Tanya teaches Megumin some German and gives her a uniform.

Eh. yes but after that Which Aquabros replied with a joke Where it devolves into You can guess what happens next.

Welcome to Isekai Quartet threads. Where the worst shitposters from their respective series, duke it out in an endless flame war of supremacy.

Gee Tanya, how come Kadokawa let's you sing 2 songs?

Attached: 1522306548012.png (520x611, 170K)

can't we all just shit on re:zero fans? you just know they are sick fucks who like it

It was all part of Ainz 5D 10000 year plan to wipe out an entire continent with those 2 competing against each other by showing off their strongest spell, sasuga.

Attached: 1553319889158.png (800x800, 186K)

>aqua fucking does it
>ainz is fucking dead in episode 2
>light
>school professor klicks with his heels
>welcome to batturu quartetto royalluu
>there can be only one
>plays highlander theme

Attached: 1118091908590152.jpg (720x720, 90K)

It would be an adorable substitute for PA if anything. Though I feel like more adorable lolis in German uniforms bombing people might invite some unwanted crossboarders.

Attached: 1456075373342.gif (400x320, 271K)

kek

Anyone is up to date with Youjo Senki? Did Tanya get any romantic interest of any type? I don't expect it to have any but it was funny how many people were shipping her with the glasses guy.

No. The Rerugen/Tanya meme is just a fan joke.

best girl gets best treatment

>ainz Grasp Hearts aqua dead
>subaru keeps finding more and more dead bodies
>decides to take on ainz to see his powerw
>ainz actually remembers everything because protection from memory alteration

Reminder that this duck has the strongest divine blessing in this series.
Tanya has no arousal for anything other than the annihilation of the soviet union.

Attached: 1545069417725.png (254x254, 124K)

Yeah I don't know what criteria went into picking the ending line up. I'm guessing they are suposed to be the "main girls", but Aqua isn't a romantic interest and Tanya is the MC of her own show.
I guess they can't use Megumin because Takahashi Rie would have to sing twice with different voices, so that's why you have Aqua. And Viktoria might be a too unpopular and bland character to put her in the ending song.
I like the choice of characters just for the bantz though.
No, stop. We're done with this now.

>final episode
>turns out Ainz faked his death to observe the others from a distance
>he had it planned from the beginning
>mfw

Attached: Sasuga.png (744x643, 423K)

palm of hand
smell of ammonia
strings cut etc

Maybe they just chose the best singers

The criteria was the main heroine from their respective series. It just happens that Tanya is the main protagonist, while also being the main heroine of her(his) series.

Here is ainz alone

Attached: 1465796105953.jpg (3030x716, 743K)

I suppose the term main heroine is still applicable to Aqua, even if Megumin is the one scoring in the romantic sub-plot.

The greatest anime fight of all time

Attached: 71288565_p0_master1200.jpg (896x717, 441K)

could jiren kill servants

>hand Aqua wine from Nazarick's bar
Insta win

Attached: 1548332986902.jpg (900x900, 496K)

The first girl is always the main heroine. Even if there are better options.

His memory isn't altered, time is actually reset. He'd need protection from time magic, but since no abilities really rewind time offensively he only has protections and counters against time stop. Which actually could be funny if that comes up when Satella or Being X decide to work their mojo.

>Aqua now begs Kazuma to hire a bartender for their home
>the entire team is disabled due to in-fighting
SASUGA AINZ-SAMA

I've never seen Re:zero, but ihave this one image of it saved for some reason.

Attached: 1482175214996.png (560x714, 340K)

Impossible, canonically Emilia is tone-deaf and her singing should cause everyone else to want to kill themselves. Even Subaru and all his dumb meming can't cover for it, he puts a bucket over her head.

>when Satella or Being X decide to work their mojo.
>Ainz suddenly goes on full alert because he thinks a raid boss appeared
Would be funny.

That's not very nice to say about Kazuma.

This is a pretty good representation of how canonically awkward Subaru is.

So that 15 seconds of him in the first episode of Isekai Quartet was accurate? How did people sit through his show?

Because it's interesting to watch him dig himself the deepest most awful hole. Also he only really acts like that when near or talking to Emilia, which is another major reason why people don't like her.

>Subaru fuck up, cue time stop and creepy BGM
>Ainz notices time has stopped, and sees the hands coming for Subaru's heart
>Panics and tries to save him
>Casts [grasp heart] without crushing it to steal away his heart
>Subaru watches in horror
>Hands flinch in confusion
>The BGM intensifies as the hands get pissed off trying to reclaim the heart, and start attacking Ainz
>They tickle him all over, and he accidentally squashes the heart
>The timeline resets and Ainz and Subaru are super awkward for the rest of the season

Attached: ainz-shock.png (713x364, 406K)

>pay 2 win is a powerlevel

It's more like a legal cheat code

Because Re:Zero is a subversive show that hates isekai and is trying to kill it. Subaru gets sent to another world with a cheat power, but his power is traumatizing, and he's a complete sperg.
He's a great character for having real, non Gary Stu flaws, and is incapable of solving problems without inviting even more suffering into his life.

Konosuba party is probably most fragile of them all. as soon as Kazuma realizes how much he could get if asked for some tool to create his own guildhall with custom succubus npcs instead of that stupid goddess oof

>cursed return from death kid watched by some uber muder witch
>a supreme being, the overlord himself
>MAX Luck hero with a Goddess as his isekai power
>war loli
One is not like the others

>all these Ainz vs Aqua posts
This thread already got more action than the next episode will.

Subaru has the respawn ability which also rewinds time regardless of the powers of nearby people. This means his power to revive himself trumps literally everything Ainz has. Ainz/Albedo/Demiurge could figure out that Subaru can respawn after some time.

Because people have shit taste. Re:zero is "cringe: the anime". [Your waifu of choice] is literally the only good thing about it, other than OST.

Yeah Youjo Senki is actually good

>Subaru dies
>Aqua slaps Satella's hands and brings him back
>Satella pouts in the corner

Being X is similar to Satella, except Being X actually gave Tanya super magic instead of letting her die a lot. Quite frankly Being X probably would've been better off giving Tanya Subaru's 'ability' if it could.

I want to see Tanya be an edgy atheist around Aqua.

>Aqua is now forever in debt, addicted to Nazarick's fine wine
>Kazuma tries to talk things over with Ainz, in regards to Aqua's new addiction
>Ainz off handedly mentions Kazuma's low tier equipment
>Ainz repeatedly tries to push his Runecraft™ equipment onto Kazuma's group
>the floor guardians go to absurd lengths to convince them to buy Runcraft™
>Megumin imminently jumps on the Runcraft™ bandwagon
>buys all the chunni items
SASUGA AINZ-SAMA

Attached: 003.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I don't want to derail to powerlevel faggotry either, but this is my take on it: Aqua is a hard counter to undead by being both a goddess and a high level archpriest. She's so strong that she can make the strongest undead in her world, Wiz, fade away with a mere touch. This means she has the potential to utterly blow Ainz the fuck out.

On the flip side, Ainz has some retardely overpowered spells and an unknown number of "world class" items, some of which may or may not grant total immunity to instant death effects.

In my opinion whether or not Aqua can win allows on what Ainz does. If he's caught off-guard, it's over for Papa Bones. If he knows how dangerous Aqua is, he can probably use his arsenal of spells and items to take care of her before she can become a threat.

But this is Isekai Quartet so whatever happens will be played for laughs.

Not
>Tanya scolds Ainz for inefficiently running Nazarick
>She goes full manager mode on the office drone that is Ainz
>Nazarick's denizens are confused why Ainz is suddenly taking orders from a little girl

Where's my bro Shield Hero in this? He's missing out all the fun.

Attached: Naofumi_Default.png (678x904, 606K)

It isn't. It's possibly the worst.

Now I really want to see that happen.

Yeah but will Subaru and Kazuma buy Runecraft™ weapons?

Attached: 1520893181761.jpg (452x380, 38K)

Fucking kek. I've missed shit like this

Attached: humerus.jpg (324x331, 97K)

No one appeared too bothered by the classroom filled with uniformed german special forces.

>Final episode
>Everyone notices that Visha, Albedo, Emilia and Aqua have suddenly gone missing
>They investigate the school, hijinks happen
>Final scene
>All the Main Girls are in a cage
>Delinquent!Naofume standing in front of it, scowling
>IF SHE BREATHES... SHE'S A THO-
[TO BE CONTINUED IN S2]

>not grant total immunity to instant death effects.
I'm pretty sure he has that as a racial feature of being undead. The Goal Of All Life Is Death reduces death resistance to 0 for anything affected, it was then followed up with Cry of the Banshee to instantly kill Shalltear, who would normally be immune to Cry of the Banshee due to being an undead. But Aqua doesn't really have instant death effects, so that's whatever. We do know Ainz has gear that reduces or eliminates his racial weakness to holy magic, though he pretends like it still affects him greatly.

Let's not start again. I disagree, but I won't state why. No more of this.

Attached: no.png (148x148, 24K)

Yes. Because in a classroom with an elf, a woman in plate armor and a gigantic metal death-beetle the guys in German uniforms really stand out the most.

There was a fucking skeleton there and a giant ice bug, nobody gives a shit about some proto-nazis.

Or a giant 4 armed glacial bug

Attached: cocyutus2.jpg (850x1063, 173K)

Two elves. Emilia is a half-elf.

Ainz making new friend :D

Attached: 20190412_154336.gif (640x360, 449K)

>Satella or Being X decide to work their mojo
>subaru vs tanya
>nothing happens
>its just satella vs being X slapping each other on the multiverse
>aqua is just screaming LET ME GO BAAAACK
>demiurge: heh, puny Gods, Ainz-sama is the true god

I just want more Lupus and He-man adventures

Ainz must be wondering why they are cosplaying as soldiers from the Euro-Arcology wars.

Attached: 1541496823051.png (247x423, 91K)

He-man better show up. There's literally no reason not to. Can't even use the excuse of not wanting to pay another VA.

Can Ainz create some Runecraft™ war machines

Subaru is too inept to use weapons, and when he gets some skill with them his weapons are little girls.

who's POV is it?

Attached: j.png (900x1080, 465K)

Maybe Ainz didn't even get isekaied in the first place, but his doppelgänger did, and nobody knows!

Schuel, the box is actually a bomb.

I was kind of expecting sad Keanu Reeves

Aqua suffering gives me life. I can't think of any other character that can instantly turn me into a sadist.
That special was really fucking good wasn't it. Since Maruyama probably won't ever pick up that story thread, that special is canon in my mind.

Attached: stupid-sexy-clementine.jpg (1200x825, 692K)

Honestly the way some recent volumes hinted at it, it might not be so soon before Ainz attains divinity.

>This thread already got more action than the next episode will.
We can only lose at this point. Yet, we didn't deserve any better, so it's only fair.

Attached: 3434534b5.jpg (931x866, 99K)

>Tanya confuses either Aqua or Ainz with Sonzai Ekkusu and attempts to kill one of them
If only...

Attached: 1536682491807.jpg (1001x1410, 254K)

By showing some random machine from Yggdrasil that had some runes drawn to it with some crayons to the dwarves and telling them some bullshit like 'it was excavated from one of their ancient cities' I'm sure they would be motivated enough to "recreate" the "lost" Runecraft™ technology from their ancestors.

Attached: DEMONS.png (840x1080, 431K)

She's handing it to Ainz. It's her new distribution plan for Runecraft™ weapons.

>GREAT! THIS WILL GIVE ME GOD KILLING PRACTICE!

Attached: sonzai-x-reeee.gif (400x400, 984K)

>I AM A GODDESS PLEASE TRUST MEEEEE

Who would be dumb enough to join the Axis cult?

Question to Re:Zero LN fags, I know Subaru can't tell people about his powers but has anyone been able to figure out what they are on their own? If so, what happened?

Attached: 1551753373375.jpg (850x638, 71K)

Everyone
>Tanya because it has axis in it, convinces her cast that it's a prerequisite to form a great alliance with not!japan and not!Italy
>Ainz and friends because they think it's a cult devoted to Ainz-sama
>Subaru and team because he doesn't want to be left alone

Attached: yus.gif (500x281, 1.8M)

Aiz has Turn Resistance III

Oh, Megumin would buy Runecraft™ in a heartbeat. Who wouldn't? The Sorcerer's Kingdom offers a large variety of Runecraft™ equipment and accessories, at unbeatable prices! But, these amazing offers won't last forever! Call today within the first 20 minutes, and you can get this amazing Runecraft™ dagger; forged and expertly crafted within the Sorcerer's Kingdom, for only five silvers a piece! But wait, there's more! Call within the next 10 minutes, and we'll double the offer! Thats TWO Runecraft™ daggers, for the price of one!

Attached: BUYRUINCRAFT.jpg (670x1192, 115K)

Kazuma isn't wearing tracksuit retard.

Roswaal knows because magic book. A character in arc 4 knows because magic book and mind reading. Nothing happens because it's only taboo for him to tell people about it, Satella doesn't care if people figure it out on their own.

Ainz doesn't have Runecraft yet.

Yes he is. Both him and Subaru are wearing 'jerseys'

Also later on the Archbishop of Gluttony knows about it, because they ate all of Subaru's memories.

For your useless eyes retard, Kazuma is wearing isekai gear in pic.

Attached: 1543947304174.jpg (1181x1181, 89K)

I mean he does, but it's nowhere near what he's marketing it to be like.
He HAS it, but it's not actually market/mass production ready, and it's all very weaksauce shit that the workshop can make

>he switched places with Pandora's Actor during the scene cut
SASUGA AINZ-SAMA

>weaksauce
What stops dwarves from engraving high-tier runes now that they have a wealthy-ass sponsor and actual examples before their eyes?

No i literally mean the Ainz they took chronologically is before he meet the dwarf

Skill/Profession levels?

me

>Turn Resistance III
So she just has to do it four times to work

That they don't know any high teir runes? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the only exebition item the dorf have the ygg sword with the fake runes? Or did they get any items from the dwarven treasury?

What a good ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=rtatEDtoYYY

Attached: 1553892836925.jpg (2048x1106, 1.08M)

Kek

Ah now I understand. Yes, you'd be right.

Nah just the fake sword. If they manage to succeed in making high tier runes for the first time in history the dorfs deserve some serious respect.

Attached: 1554978312567.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Strange that the comedy protagonist is the most interesting character in that line-up.

>We will probably get a So-Bin end card
Fuck I can't wait.

Attached: 1534029321729.gif (499x281, 1.92M)

Why else would it have numbers?

Hot dick ripping sex with Lupu!

Attached: 1553058117129.jpg (736x736, 108K)

They're all comedy protagonists.

All of them?

Yeah I'm surprised they chose to include Ainz

From their talk about the start it seems to be sometime during season 3 Ainz but before the end cause they havent set up the Sorcerer Kingdom

If Ainz had any sense he'd show them some library book about the futhark alphabets, seeing as all their runes so far are directly from them.
>that pic
I see you are a man of culture as well.

Give Ainz a break man, it's not like he went to school.

I think it's directly after S3, as they mentioned either the sorcerous kingdom or called him the sorceror king. I forget which it was.

I don't that's how runesmith works.
Also they don't know crafters need to kill shit to level up too, but Ainz does.
Fake runes that Dwarves recognize: runes are now real in New World.
They might not work on a piece of Yggdrasil Equipment from the game, with how both NPC and Items are hard-locked with game mechanics, but they are actual accurate visual representation of runes.

Yes.

It's a rank, not a charge/counter. Higher rank/level/tier means less chance he'll be affected, and the higher the tier is the higher your level would need to be to affect him. For example, he's completely immune to all physical damage made by characters under level 40 or something.
Not sure how any of this would be relevant since all 4 universes follow completely different rules so it's all up to the writers on who's objectively stronger. This thing isn't canon and is just made for comedic purposes and for fans of the shows. Let's not argue about pointless shit.

You are right they do say newly created, so it is probably right after season 3 but it can be before the end technically since he did proclaim it as a thing before the fight with the kingdom

>Let's not argue about pointless shit.
/thread

Attached: 1552702880290.jpg (1689x950, 640K)

>Responding seriously to joke posts

>Fake runes that Dwarves recognize: runes are now real in New World
To be fair we don't know if that's how it works yet, but I suspect that this will be the case as well.
Since the runes on that sword were probably taken from somewhere, and all the working runes so far are from the futhark's -the sword is probably worth studying.
Conveniently the runes also only work if they are carved exactly right, so the trial and error process is probably long and tedious.

youtube.com/watch?v=8H-0lI7kxbg

>Sonotori-desu!

>picking a fight with Ainz-sama

Attached: Suddenly Overlord.png (789x900, 380K)

>It's a rank, not a charge/counter.
Oh shit really!? No way!

Attached: 1546515354.jpg (791x526, 41K)

>Ainz and Kazuma in the same place
Jesus this is some disturbing level of luck concentrated in one place.

Attached: 1528774568491.gif (250x250, 956K)

Nice combi pasta. My only complaint is that you didn't use an actual image of PDL.

Could literally be standing still and instantly become emperor of the universe.

It will be counteracted by Tanya's and Subaru's overwhelming bad luck.

>goddess of water needs to use fire punch to do shit
Wow it's almost like the element she represents is as useless in actual combat as she is, really what could she do usingwater? Summon me a bathtub to wash in?

>Haha, nice meme!
>but is there a single being in the Isekai Quartet that can defeat the true dragon lord Platinum Dragon Lord, son of the Dragon Emperor?
>and I'm not talking about pre 8 Greed Kings PDL, neither about post 8 Greed Kings with player Guild weapons and equipment PDL
>I'm talking about a PDL who has joined forces with the perverted goat fucking true dragon Seven Colored Dragon Lord, The HUGE as an island true dragon Dragon Lord of the Holy Heavens and the true dragon who annihilated the players 300 years ago and possesses one of the top 20 World-Class Items, The Deep Darkness Dragon Lord.

Attached: PDL.jpg (1250x1800, 794K)

It boggles the mind to think of how much better use the left two's cheats would be in the hands of the right two.

Sure there are doubts about Aqua ever beating Ainz, but can Eris?
She apparently is more zealous than Aqua in genociding the undead.

I want Ainz to grind Eris if you know what I mean.

So would Tanya and Demiurge be friends, or would we get a Tom & Jerry situation?

This one is a bit of a coin flip, could go either way.

They would probably like each other. I think Zettour would get along greatly with Demiurge.

These posts made me realize how perfectly the universe works.

>Kill Ainz.

She and what army?

>Even in unexpected Isekai scenarios Ainz outsmarts it.

Thats Ainz sama for you.

Well she brought the upper echelons of her bataillon

>implying this was not His plans from the start
>all to take over the isekai world(s)

As always Ainz sama is 10 steps ahead.

my man kazuma needs to fuck that army girl yeeeeeahhhh lol do itttttt

The guy has timestop and insta death spells, im not sure if that makes a difference. Ainz will just end up as usual facepalming at nobody having timestop counter measures.

Her pure hatred for commies, inefficiency and religion is enough.

Nah. He's gonna try and go after Rem, and swear eternal vengeance on Subaru when he finds out he had the gall to turn her down.

You need to be over 18 years old to post here.

It's funny how Ainz becomes a battle maniac as the novels goes on, all the handicaps that he puts on himself reminds me of Kenpachi a bit

But Ainz is a benevolent dictatoroverlord.

Agreed

Attached: I-ship-them.jpg (700x394, 55K)

I'm torn between whether Tanya would immediately try to kill Aqua upon find out she's a goddess
Or buttering her up to get every little detail about "Goddesses" out of her so she can use this information against Being X as much as possible.

He is still a Player Killer

I will kill you both with a truck

While Tanya's got a grudge against Being X, she doesn't strike me as the type to go into an autistic rage. She doesn't want to work harder than is needed, so she'll likely either figure out if Aqua is useful or drop her. Maybe piss Aqua off with a "logically there's no such thing as gods" remark, that's it.

kek, turbo cheesing skellyfuck
>“Cheeeeeap! Ainz-sama, you’re so cheeeeeeap!”
>“Ahhh, seriously!”
>Entoma stomped in frustration, while Lupusregina rolled around on the ground

Attached: 1551817861311.jpg (1801x2560, 1.43M)

He was a true bastard in that fight.
>The only reason he didn't 「Nuclear Blast」himself again was because it would kill one of them
And all the salt was hilarious.

Attached: 1548544384426.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Naw, they're like those shitty families who fuck each other over constantly, but will instantly come together when against an outsider.

Can't wait.

Attached: 1543573784443.png (633x832, 53K)

>tfw this image is the catalyst for isekai quartet

Attached: 1494830336921.png (700x900, 282K)

Shalltear better make all the girls her plaything.

Attached: arinsu~.png (870x569, 689K)

Her creator would be disappointed if she doesn't.

Attached: DumbLoliAlcoholicVampire.jpg (425x556, 69K)

Stupid undead finna get dabbed on along with her cuck master

Attached: Aqua dab.png (1412x939, 323K)

>tanya and ainz have to hug for some reason
Tanya gets an unnerving sense of deja vu.

Attached: isekai duo.png (2000x2000, 1.71M)

Have someone on Aqua's level instead

Attached: 1526237647257.png (205x198, 40K)

Her subordinates admire her.
Her superiors (Zettour, Rudersdorf, and Romel) respect and value her.
Her peers (Ugar and Hofen ) have great respect her.

She has little in the way of other people in her life.
To others, she is either the Devil of the Rhine or White [Rusted] Silver.

dumb snek

>ywn be this close to Tanya

Attached: DwceI38XcAAT-pz.jpg (979x1190, 233K)

Aqua is stronger than Ainz.

She has never received any injury, not even bleeding or bruises.

She's an actual goddess as well.

She never gets tired of activating her powers as well so there is no fatigue from using her powers.

I want Subaru to be deathly afraid of Shaltear for the entire series, but they never explain why and just let the audience assume he had a Re-start session with her that only he would remember.

Darkness is stronger than Shalltear.

The entire weight of a Hydra couldn't squish Darkness.

Blades and weapons can't even cut Darkness's skin.

Darkness can barely be Drain Touched as well.

Shalltear wouldn't be able to bite through Darkness's skin and Darkness has the strength to wrestle Shalltear into submission.

this. based Aqua eats any of these clowns for breakfast. even before breakfast.

Attached: 1549923511038.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Problem with the word X is it refers to multiple Gods.

It isn't just the Christain God involved with Tanya, there is Buddha, Shiva, basically every god ever mentioned in human mythology or religion.

In Tanya's universe, the Gods are the real thing.

Even Ainz would shit bricks over seeing the Christian God appear along with every God from humanity.

From Aqua's comments, she is a goddess but Heaven has Rules she can't really break or defy.

That means there is someone even higher ranking than Aqua or someone who made the rules of Heaven in the first place.

>streamable.com/jglbg
Like user said, best girl.

Problem is Tanya is anti-otaku.

She was 100% Normalfag. Her life story is basically good in school and everything and getting a good job and wanting to get promoted asap until he has a super easy job while earning lots of money.

Tanya didn't seem to waste time on hobbies.

If anything, Kazuma and Subaru would be deemed unfit to hire by Tanya if they were still back on Earth.

Attached: cake.jpg (640x906, 199K)

Dumb to compare beings who are in different realms of power, at most she could fight the members of the Black Scripture with those feats.

Attached: Black Scripture.jpg (1865x1049, 1.72M)

Salaryman had hobbies.
He played some games and read many books not related to his work.
He just participated in moderation.

>implying Darkness wouldn't immediately bend to someone trying to dominate her

>It isn't just the Christain God involved with Tanya, there is Buddha, Shiva, basically every god ever mentioned in human mythology or religion.
Stop reading the manga and start reading the LN.
It's literally Angels with individual ones refered to as Cherubim and Seraphim that deal with Tanya.

>Witch hat became a hikki because of Ainz
I want them to meet at some point, people getting spooked by Ainz is always fun.

AKUMA TAOSUBESHI
MAOU SHIBAKUBESHI

Attached: gottoburo.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

>Ainz: Forgive me Aqua-sama. I won't make fun of you ever again. You can even take Nazarick. Just don't hurt me.
This is what happens when your skeleton gets dabbed on by Aqua.

This is going to end with Demiurge turning into his frog form and eating Aqua.

Holy shit, I never even thought of that.

Attached: 1552881364434.png (596x628, 280K)

DELET

Attached: 188546553422.jpg (575x575, 73K)

kek

Attached: 1526081869718.gif (846x549, 259K)

I just remembered Ainz comes from dystopia future japan where everything is shitty so I bet he has no fucking clue what this present day japan is like

No user, this is hate.

Attached: 1553747725634.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

Attached: 1548628877729.webm (1200x666, 2.9M)

>Let's not argue about pointless shit.

Attached: 1550016463732.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

oh god

Furthermore, I believe the Tomb must be destroyed.

Attached: 1543445350505.jpg (420x585, 34K)

>Tanya scolds Ainz for inefficiently running Nazarick
>She goes full manager mode on the office drone that is Ainz
>Nazarick's denizens are confused why Ainz is suddenly taking orders from a little girl

I want it

Attached: 71vMcygm2JL._SL1000_.jpg (792x1000, 102K)

>everyone keeps posting good ideas of the interactions that could happen between the cast
>we'll probably not get any of them

Attached: 1549057507341.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

fuck you, now I want this

Attached: 1552101982886.png (1920x2249, 1.74M)

Fuck

Attached: 1525131545460.png (293x281, 50K)

I look forward to Megumin being a total dork at gym because she always used to skip it to conserve calories.

Look at this way user, we've opened up the possibility of fun fan 4komas depicting them. We already got some starting with

Attached: aqua undies.png (600x847, 485K)

The poor washing board always skipped calories in general.

Attached: 1533012822044.png (350x302, 18K)

Ainz doesn't decide or run most things, Albedo and Demiurge do and they are certainly better than a smelly japanese salary man be he or she a manager or not.

Attached: boner land.jpg (500x667, 241K)

Kazuma bought the Isekai merging button from Wiz just so he could get to have a high school romance with Megumin. He's been planning it for a while now.

Attached: evil intent.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>I already need to watch Re:Zero
"need" is an awfully strong word.

>Shadowrun: Tokyo setting
>Literally wage wars between nations for a few fucking trees
You know their nukes are a whole different scale from ours.

Attached: 1481648425468.png (344x506, 124K)

I thought 5 was hate

Who do you guys want to join if there's a S2? Mine's pic related.

Attached: x23.png (1048x523, 508K)

Correct, 1 is loved it, those anons are just pretending to be retarded.

End of Webnovel Rimuru would solo the entire DBverse though.

Don't forget Ainz isn't even running a minmaxer build, but a literal roleplaying build. With the amount of retarded bullshit he can do with just a RP build, just imagine the fucking powerlevels with the other players who go full minmax with their builds.

You can't really min/max in Yggdrasil unless you are a champion/destruction, possibly both needing both. Even Touch Me who Ainz never managed to beat once is still only numba two, and AoG was possibly the most luxurious guild when you consider item per player since they hoarded a shit ton of crap while only having 42 players. There's no guarantee MMAfag has a min/max build so much as he's just dat fuggin gud. In fact Touch Me is not even verified to be a min maxer, since he's a roleplay fag as well. Only Enrai seems to be a min maxer and he went balls to the walls glass cannon which might not even be the best configuration given he's not the strongest in the guild either.

Can Lichess wear a bikini? How about Paladins?

I wonder how she/he would feel about Kazuma being a self-made billionare.

fucking based post

Kek. Now that I think about it, only Subaru is a true fucking loser in this hordes of autist, huh.

Attached: images (40).jpg (739x415, 26K)

Can some drawfag put Ainz, Kazuma and Tanya all laughing at Subaru

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Two panels of laughing. 1 with all 3 of them laughing, then 1 with Tanya and Kazuma laughing, and Ainz getting his emotions suppressed.

>and Ainz getting his emotions suppressed.
You're killing me.

sasuga

Because Kazuma had Earth knowledge and Vanir was willing to pay Kazuma money.

Meanwhile, Tanye was Straight A student from highschool until college and actually graduated from college.

Vanir gives one billion dollars to Kazuma for his ideas.

On the other hand, Vanir would give a trillion dollars to Tanya for her ideas.

I don't think Tanya's story ever stated what Tanya majored in but any person with an general engineering or STEM degree would be capable of earning more money from Vanir compared to Kazuma.

Tanya most likely wouldn't befriend Vanir so getting cash through him wouldn't work.

She was in HR so STEM was not her field.

>Ainz getting his emotions suppressed.
>Still laughing through it

Yeah and her followers are all shitters while Ainz has Albedo with him.

Attached: 1552877009126.jpg (1200x1600, 602K)

>Kazuma' party
>Aqua followers
I salute your retardation.

Attached: 1533269163063.png (925x979, 766K)

test

Uhh, did it work?

kek

Attached: 1552506918886.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

Kazuma broke a country gambling so later he would still have become rich himself.

I think YGGDRASSIL Gods are only level 80 or so. Ainz would wipe the floor with Aqua. He'd just need to put on his holy magic resistance gear and Aqua would have no chance whatsoever.

Alright Anons, which of these 4 series is the best isekai?
Answer me honestly because I'll know if you're lying.

For me it's
>Overlord>Konosuba>Tanya>>>>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>>>Re:Zero

Attached: M1iwZfnF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Assuming I'm not trying to actually judge which fits the genre better, but rather the quality of these shows then its
>Re:Zero>>Konosuba>>Tanya>>>Overlord

>I think YGGDRASSIL Gods are only level 80 or so.
Then what the hell are those raid bosses at level 120+?

>visit Yea Forums for the first time in a month and see this
what the fuck? this is too meta for me, im out

World Class Enemies?
Greater deities?
Dunno about that but I remember reading somewhere they could wipe out entire top tier guilds by themselves.

Attached: 1535422878758.jpg (363x480, 130K)

Depends on the guilds in question, but it was certainly possible but not through direct brute force. They simply didn't have the manpower for such a thing.

What happened was Puni schemed and played 3 top guilds against each other through information warfare and have AoG come in last. They would never be able to pull that off against Seraphim the #1 guild for example. In fact it's implied that one of the guilds that fell for Puni's schemes was the 2ch guild which explains why things got so retarded in the first place, since the 2ch guild apparently died later due to 'something' despite being a top 5 guild at one point.

That ship is lolicon and gay at the same time.
Truly wonderful.

Are you me?
Though I don't think Re:Zero is awful, I certainly enjoy the rest a lot more.
I've only actually read the LNs for Overlord and Konosuba though so I'm probably biased on why I think they are better when I've only seen the anime for the rest.

Attached: combine.jpg (1006x817, 121K)

>we are never going to get an exchange of ainz and tanya using their businessman tricks to get the other one's good side

Let's be real, Aqua would get trashed worse than a level 1 slime.

Where the fuck's Rimuru?

Attached: t5435.jpg (858x745, 148K)

Well, she is THE anti-undead class and technically still a godess, so I don't think it'd be that bad. Though, still, Ainz is the most OP of them all.

In that order.

Attached: 1550370938877.jpg (943x678, 427K)

>I've only actually read the LNs for Overlord and Konosuba though, so I'm probably biased
Yeah, that'll do it.

>Tanya>>>>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>>>Re:Zero
Gap is still too small, should be three posts worth of
>>>

>Though I don't think Re:Zero is awful
But it is.

Re:Zero=Overlord>>>Tanya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Konosuba

I like my isekai to be decently serious and konosuba is a joke.

Wow it's almost like that was the point

>decently serious
*pretentious shit
>=
This is a grave offense watch your back now lad.

Attached: 1545084725066.png (445x500, 410K)

Konosuba>>Tanya=Re:Zero>Everything up until Overlord S2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>holy fucking shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Overlord S2 onwards

would be extremely okay with this if this is how japan decides to market their manga from now on. rip anime

>Overlord
>anime
Your own fault.

They should've made 10 seasons of PPP instead of S2 and S3.

Attached: 1542405002429.jpg (1408x791, 441K)

Too busy actually getting shit done

>Wow it's almost like that was the point
Yes, and I don't like it either way.
There's nothing pretentious in trying to craft a believable world and a storyline in which you can be immersed.

>runecraft shop
>decently serious

>believable world and a storyline
>time travel

Attached: 1543463355555.gif (400x471, 289K)

>Yes, and I don't like it either way.

Attached: 1538925091330.jpg (488x516, 92K)

rezero=konosuba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tanya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>overlord

Reminder that Aqua is a war criminal.
She started to isekai faggots outside of her divine juristiction her fief is Earth, Eris is responsible for isekai Australia to gain believers=power.

Attached: 1535263487219.png (1156x359, 50K)

What's so good about Re:Zero anyway?
I only watched the anime and thought it sucks tbqh.

It's not Aqua's fault. She was just trying to help a kouhai goddess.

Re:Zero WN>>Konosuba anime>Konosuba LN>Re:Zero anime>>Tanya anime

Haven't seen Overlord yet

t. tranny

Overlord S1 is excellent but it goes downhill afre that, I recommend reading the LN witch is better in any way imaginable.

Aura

Attached: 70a3edd4399b619691c087045e8197e1.jpg (1020x1200, 393K)

>Ainz can't even win against his subordinate
Who he can't win against, you stupid fuck?

>She's so strong that she can make the strongest undead in her world, Wiz, fade away with a mere touch.
Then how did the dullahan managed to survive her attack?

>strongest is the most durable
See Dullahan survived like 3 Aqua ulti

Aqua will literally be trashed by a slime, she can only use water and blunt attack, which it is immune against. Miyoshi-kun can just cover her mouth and nose, causing her to die due to the lack of oxygen.

>(9/11 tiers)
>9/11
nuclear explosions cant melt ainz's bones

Attached: click clack.jpg (780x3120, 664K)

here

Attached: wc.jpg (2832x4256, 617K)

Upgrade yourself.

Attached: 1542712095973.png (780x3120, 2.81M)

if it's a school settings, then we definitely have culture festival and field trips, right?

>onsen

Attached: 1550128926279.png (1400x1082, 1.15M)

>Water is useless in combat
If that's true then the author is dumb as bricks or he intentionally wrote it that way to show how stupid aqua is. Creative use turns water into a fucking OP weapon in combat.

She's too dumb to dehydrate organic opponents.

Attached: RULE LAWYERING WAR CRIMINAL.png (852x583, 725K)

Water is extremely powerful. Just check out a hurricane's storm surge. The square cube law is a bitch with large amounts of water.

>Re: Zero > Konosuba > Tanya >>> Overlord
Overlord's anime adaptation leaves a lot to be desired and I haven't checked out the LNs for it.

2ch guild was allied against and destroyed by the top guilds, hunted down day and night on the servers just because they got too big.
MMOshit gets really fucking territorial like fuck man, real criminals play and cut off important spawn zones which you then have to pay to access, also never give your info or they come to your house.
VR mmo would be even worse and I want it to be real already.

Attached: gib vr dive mmo.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>Wow it's almost like the element she represents is as useless in actual combat as she is,
In a thread of sub-0 iq posts, this post is the sub-0-est of them all.

Could Darkness survive inside Solution? Would she want to live in there forever?

how come all those series have half their huge casts there but konosuba only sent four people?

Attached: 7e8f7d4eec5998b7be13b020ceb05959.jpg (1767x955, 330K)

Part of the answer is that the other three series already had chibi shorts made and the company already had all those assets while Konosuba didn't. I'd be a little surprised if more characters don't show up though.

>Fucks over your guild

Attached: 1550692330484.jpg (1195x1600, 815K)

That sounds incredibly lazy but what did I expect.

Attached: グチャ.jpg (2560x1080, 450K)

Re: Zero is a joke, user. They just commit to it fucking hard

If you weren't laughing your ass off at the second Puck death with that long awkward credit roll, then I don't know what to tell you.

>Ainz has more than one outfit

wtf is this shit

>Tanya was an HR worker who didn't comprehend the emotional irrationality of humans.
When you put it that way, it's hard to respect her past life.

It's canon.
The homunculi maids are always dressing him up with """""regal""""" outfits.

What? Ainz is /fa/ as fuck man. The homunculus maids have some good taste.

Attached: 1542452191402.png (1600x1149, 3.41M)

is ainz the chad of the class? and who is the stacy? tanya?

I wish we got an illustration of the maids dressing him up.

Attached: 1543764628741.png (1307x711, 1.6M)

Ram

Attached: Ram Posing.gif (500x269, 788K)

The only normal people in the room are Weiss, Grantz, and Ainz.

Gaudy but better than his usual jRPG getup.

Check out this costume

Attached: 20190413_174840.png (1046x1270, 2.29M)

Wow, what amazing equipment. If only I could purchase similar equipment for myself.

>You will never be surrounded by girls like this while you are naked and their fetish is to be dommed by you

Attached: 1550952926361.png (1464x2122, 3.17M)

>t. tranny
Wtf. You're the one who thinks she's a guy trapped in a girl's body.

Well you're in for a treat. Did you know you can buy Runecraft™ Equipment at a premium at the Sorcerer Kingdoms adventure guild?

One time i was attacked by Jaldabaoths demons but i had my trusty Runecraft™ sword to defend me and my family.

no, hes right tranny user.

Attached: vol 5 chapter 5.jpg (720x756, 276K)

It's only gay if balls touch. Tanya has no balls so it's fine.

I want Ainz and co. to activate their auras and kill the rest of the cast, no way i can watch this shit otherwise

its mentally homosexual. not understanding that makes tanya's head hurt. you dont want to continue hurting this cute little girl do you user?

Attached: 12 tanya.jpg (1263x720, 429K)

Just stop imagining balls touching and then it's not imaginary gay, it's not complicated.

Killing Subaru does very little good.

tamya can imagine away his soul's genitalia, just like you cant imagine away the source material that invalidates your argument

No, he's not. If you believe Tanya is a guy then you believe in transgenderism. Fucking retard.

>equating how a fictional world works to real world transgenderism

Attached: jerry gives a condescending look.jpg (894x894, 297K)

>Cocytus is the main character

He was actually literally a guy with all the memories of a guy and then a god turned him into a little girl. He's not a dude with a penis pretending to be a little girl.

I think that's the last seat, whoever sits in front of him is the MC.

Stop putting logic into reincarnation. Tanya could have been reborn as a man again but with a gay Gene this time, and it would make just as much sense as what you have now.
The whole basis of reincarnation relies on the notion is that a soul is a intrinsic in the first place.
Every Cell in your body now is different from the ones in your body 7 years ago. Every memory you have alters when you recall them, every interaction you have with other people changes a small part of them and a small part of yourself.
Can you really say you are the same soul you were when you were first born

A soul is different from the mind in almost every mythology. His MIND was just moved to another body, simple as that. Simply because he still has all the memories and thus the same personality. It's still the same person just with a few years of experience being a girl.
Having sex with a tranny is gay.

He's not leaning on his right hand looking bored out the window right before a new transfer student show up not yet anyway.

Unfortunately for your tranny logic, every cell in your body attests to you having a XX or XY sex chromosome and thus your biological sex, even if you have something screwy like XXY or XXX or other such things your body faithfully reproduces it. The cells you have no are copies of the cells you had before, even if the copies contain errors, they aren't new random cells pulled from space based on nothing that came before.

Who would be the best transfer student?

It's quite simple retard, if you believe that an individual can be a man inside a young girl's body then you believe in gender and transgenderism.
I'm not arguing whether he is a girl or a man, I'm arguing the definition of transgender with the retard above.

He is bored waiting for invader that will never come.

Everyone keeps forgetting it's not Ainz vs. Aqua, he can easily have Aura fuck her up with one of her level 100 giant beasts.

If I transplanted my brain into the body of a girl and you had sex with me knowing that I am mentally a man then that means you're gay. Stop being insecure and accept reality. Tanya is technically a tranny and is more male than female simply because he was a man longer.
The same applies if you just transplanted your """soul""" or the neurons/electrical fingerprint of your brain to a girl (no DNA/chromosomes/cells involved)
>you believe in gender and transgenderism.
You don't believe in gender? Do you think you're an actual woman if you'd move your mind to a girl's body despite having the mentality and years of experience of a man? Nobody is talking about "hurr I was born with a different body and I realized that when I was 5 years old" transdegenerates, this is an actual MALE who gained the body of a FEMALE.

>if you believe that an individual can be a man inside a young girl's body then you believe in gender and transgenderism.
I believe in it when a story has a god that does literally that with no room for argument or contest yes. Same thing with Tiresias from greek myth. He was a man, pissed of Hera, she changed him into a woman, then he got changed back. Or Caeneus. Poseidon thought she was so good at getting raped he felt like letting her become whatever she wanted, so she became an invincible man.
In the context of a story it's possible if the story presents it as such. Your logic says that if you accept DBZ you must believe aliens are real, dog people exist, and humans can shoot laser beams and fly if they yell loud enough.

Just her tears are enough to kill Wiz. When she summons a biblical tideflood and drown Nazarick in holy water even Ainz will pee his skeleton pants

nobody is arguing for transgenderism or how transgenders is defined you faggot. its literally what and said.

>fuck her up with one of her level 100 giant beasts.
Darkness will take one for the team, or more if Aura has any. Please say Aura has more.

Stop replying to shitposters

Attached: 1541306930189.png (624x628, 64K)

dont tell me how to waste my time

Attached: 1485737900719.jpg (905x720, 131K)

> Then how did the dullahan managed to survive her attack?
- t. Animeonly

The Dullahan was decked out in top level holy resistance gear. He should have been totally immune to divine magic.

>He's not leaning on his right hand looking bored out the window right before a new transfer student show up not yet anyway.
Aura can use frogs.

[Tons of immunity against holy element]

Ainz can stop time, fly, and teleport. He can buff holy resistance and overall defense. He can cast AoE death with death-immunity bypass.

Oh, and there's still Albedo, Shalltear, Aura, Mare, Cocyutus, and Demiurge to deal with.

>The Dullahan was decked out in top level holy resistance gear. He should have been totally immune to divine magic.
He isn't. Stop spreading lies. Dude just had a shitty protection from his low level demon lord, who was easily killed by a mere explosion. And Aqua's unti couldn't even kill him.

s-shut up

See you next thread AquaxAinz shitposter. Just remember to use protection.

Attached: greater-hardening-penetrate-up-momo-4277656.png (500x634, 163K)

It's literally explained that his resistances were the only reason Aqua didn't 1-shot him.

Aqua can't even beat those shitty frogs. Rem can beat those shitty frogs, and Rem sucks.

People are also forgetting Ainz still has a [Shooting Star] ring equipped with 2 charges remaining.

He has more than 1 of those rings afaik.

That post was arguing AGAINST transgenderism by dismissing the idea that a person's Soul or mind can transferred into another body in any way that would legitimize the concept of Transgenderism.

>she summons a biblical tideflood
Where does she summon it from?her pussy?

There’s probably are quite a few due to her below average intelligence but I’m not arguing on their side since my fellow overlordfags are retarded the instant even the slightest insinuation that ainz isn’t omnipotent comes into play.

>It's literally explained that his resistances were the only reason Aqua didn't 1-shot him.
That's the point. She couldn't even one shot someone that weak. How do you expect her to do any damage at all to Ainz, who is ridden with immunity and even has total immune against holy attacks, as shown in his fight with Shalltear?

But in the context of a story such things are possible, are you retarded? IRL we can't even prove or really know what someone's mind is, much less the far more nebulous concept of a soul. But within a story rules can be laid down that are inarguable, it doesn't mean anything about that carrying over to real life unless you also want to say that by watching Youjo Senki at all you must also believe in IRL Gods because Being X exists there.

I didn’t. I assume people enjoyed him being retarded.

>implying Tanya isn’t going to the happy farm when ainz figures out that she was one of those bastards in HR

Even if you killed aqua she’d just raise herself.

Because it's high tier comedy

Attached: I love Emilia.jpg (1280x9830, 2.52M)

She seems awfully concerned about dying for someone you claim can't. Why would she even do that if getting killed would just send her back to heaven where she wants to be anyway?

the Soviet Union has arousal for her though

Attached: 20190413_131654.jpg (675x482, 204K)

You know, I'm not even a remfag but this shit still makes me mad, he has no reason to like Emilia that much.

Attached: 1543325076892.png (582x600, 235K)

he would dad up the place too much

they're the only nonfantasy looking people

i thought the same. ive chalked it up to key scenes in the ln that they didn't animate

Attached: 1516259607292.png (2178x1963, 2.9M)

Nope, what you saw is almost everything you get. Emilia actually has increased scenes and presence compared to the WN version and the Emiliafag director made sure to stuff in every Emilia scene possible from the LNs and also give her a million outfits to wear to make her more flashy.