This movie was fuckin awesome! why did everyone hate it?

this movie was fuckin awesome! why did everyone hate it?

Attached: 【DragonBallSuper】yoko_a.jpg (750x562, 524K)

I loved it. Even the CGI was really good. The only thing wrong was the pacing and that's fine because originally it was a 3 hour movie.

>Go Broly go Broly Come On Broly ;)

> he listens to jobrenfags

>Making CHADly into an autistic beta male gentle giant
Boreiyama truly is a hack

Vic Mignola discussion

Update?

i liked his story. relative to every other iteration of broly, this one was leagues above. and when he comes in with the fucking KICK! when they find him on the planet oooooooh shit was kino!

There is no update, he's scrabbling for funds from fans to sue people over absolutely nothing. There was no legal action taken against him, he hasn't been registered as a sex-offender, and he didn't even actually work directly for Funimation in the first place, he did contract-work for them which they could have (and did) stop at any time, for any reason. You can't sue for slander when there were no official allegations made, and you can't sue for unfair dismissal if you weren't fired.

He WAS fired from Rooster Teeth, but it's unlikely he has a case against them given that 'Everyone here hates him and don't feel comfortable with him' is considered reasonable grounds for terminating employment.

Are you by any chance Jewish?

I'm sorry you threw your kickstarter money away, user.

??? I'm just asking bro.

Take it easy, man.

Attached: #istandwithvic.png (581x129, 11K)

Most posters on Yea Forums are only here to hate things people like.

Also curious about this.

Who says anyone hated it. The movie was fucking hype. I just hope there is more with the same if not better quality.

Attached: 1543539500386.gif (576x324, 2.63M)

>gogeta shows up
>GOGETA GOGETA GOGETA GOGETA
>broly shows up
>BROOLY BROLY BROOLY BROLY

Was this movie made for literal monkeys?

idk, i just only ever heard people talk about it in a negative tone, mostly about how it bombed in theaters

But.. it didn't bombed? Ok, you know what? In what context are you using this adjective user

dont listen to a/ on any anime. If you did you would never see anything but shit.

it was one of the best selling anime movies in theaters. you crazy user

Gohanfags.

Attached: __android_21_and_majin_android_21_dragon_ball_fighterz_and_etc_drawn_by_camui_kamui__a39f7b6bc3192cf (2500x2988, 628K)

sounds like this would be a long case. I mean who was the person who lied about his sexual misconduct?

Monica you're back, how are you, is your cuck bf doing good?

isnt it decimation of character tho? You can sue for that.

>Goku and Vegeta's characters are as stale as ever
>inconsistent art (i'm not talking about off-model part, but clash between artstyles, compare Takahashi's scenes to Shintani's scenes)
>movie was more concerned with having smooth animation over good choreography
>rushed Minus parts
>Broly isn't a menacing antagonist because Vegeta and Gogeta both made him their little bitch
>characters fail to sell (like in wrestling) each other moves
>massive flanderization
>Freezer is now a gag character and a rehashed Commander Red
>Vegeta tried to murder Broly
>Gogeta tried to murder the good-hearted Broly, then allowed Freezer to escape right after he tried to murder two inoccent people

Minus parts (even if rushed) and Broly / Cheelai / Lemo interactions were the only saving graces of this terrible movie

Attached: 1554944464110.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Too much fighting

Attached: Broly.png (439x411, 132K)

Looked like Gogeta was just finishing him. If anything the last blast would have knocked him out or put him critical condition.

oh and here O thought dragonball was about fighting.

Attached: 1554880864892.png (374x490, 42K)

Of course a "kino" spouting Yea Forumsfag has the shittiest taste ever. They turned Broly into another Vegeta.

You had a good point but ruined it with Voredroid, so close.
>Seething.

>ruined

Attached: __android_21_and_majin_android_21_dragon_ball_fighterz_and_etc_drawn_by_rang_go__3ffc41104442bc8703f (1100x1350, 537K)

>voredroid

Last time I checked, it wasn't even him, but some rando lawyer with no credentials whatsoever.

I really liked it now, but Dragon Ball as a franchise has been tainted for me thanks to all the fucking drama with Funimation and their VAs. I kind of wish that Toei would step in, revoke the DB license from Funi, and give it to Viz or something.

Their skins weren't cold

Where are you getting your info? If you're referring to Nick Rikieta, the "youtube lawyer", he's a legit attorney in Minnesota who just has nothing to do with the case aside from having a speaking relationship with Vic and Ty Beard (Vic's real attorney). His only connection to the lawsuit is organizing the gofundme for it, keeping people abreast of happenings, and giving his professional opinion on things.

Its good but I don't believe for a second that Goldie locks lasted 1 full hour against Chadly and that ruined it.

the cgi was really fucking bad

Who the fuck hated it? It's the highest grossing DB movie ever, and one of the highest grossing anime movies too. Made about 120 million on a budget of 8.5 million, people loved it everywhere, even Yea Forums liked it, but since it's DB, they have to complain about it no matter what. Outside of Yea Forums, it's almost universally praised.

Frieza's always been really resilient.

KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

Attached: Dragon-Ball-Super-Broly-Trailer-Comic-Con.jpg (798x420, 24K)

>few vocal autists in Yea Forums say that they hate it
>it sold like hotcakes
I think you're misunderstanding something here

Yeah, Frieza's not the heaviest hitter out there but his Endurance has always stood out.

For you.

Attached: __android_21_and_majin_android_21_dragon_ball_and_dragon_ball_fighterz_drawn_by_rtil__6ed91b59131a46 (828x1260, 885K)

It was good, but in the end I hated it because I'm an oldfag with nostalgia for old Broly. And honestly, if you go back and watch the old Borly films, it's not hard to see why. They humanized Broly too much; beforehand he was the epitome of what Freeza feared, the embodiment of Saiyan berserker rage. Now it's just another "hey he was super crazy but don't feel bad, it was just his dad and his upbringing! He's actually an okay guy!" It's just lame. The entire reason Broly was cool was because of the sheer fucking terror whenever he was on screen. In the older films it was palpable how fucked everyone was when he appeared. Fucking Goten and Trunks freaking the fuck out was a top tier moment. They stripped Broly of that pure terror into just another super tough dindu

The film's production cost is close to $900 million. It is one of the most expensive movies in addition to Hayao Miyazaki's animated film.

Toei is a rare movie that does not save production costs.

Yeah Nu-Broly is good but it doesn't have the same impact as Old-Broly, he's more of an entirely different character with Broly's design and Power. I hope as the series goes on we get more character development for him, turning him into his own unique character instead of forever staying as a two dimensional Clone.

lol no one hate it. how the fuck op think everyone hate it lol

BEJITA, PLEASE!!!

Attached: 1554314971565.png (807x678, 880K)

fight scene (((one))) was too short
stupid dot flash hits to signify speed (?)
yeah and not much else just like the movie

>made a bazillion $
>thinks people hate it
proof that Yea Forums's opinion is irrelevant

21 is a miracle fuck you guys.

Attached: file.png (783x703, 684K)

Being the ass baby of Cell and Buu doesn't make her any semblance of a miracle.

It was the best thing to happen to Dragon Ball since Z ended and arguably one of the best things to happen to Dragon Ball period.

Attached: Trash.jpg (540x408, 83K)

That only makes her much more miraculous.

Attached: 1548341976929.jpg (791x960, 72K)

T. Old shit good because I grew up with it. New shit bad because I didn't grow up with it.

>"Yeah Nu-Broly is good but it doesn't have the same impact as Old-Broly."
How on earth is that me saying its bad, stop being a speedreadingspic trying to start shit.

I'd say he has a different impact altogether. I like old Broly a lot, but new broly was spectacular. Making the audience root for him was a bold move too, and I think it's the best thing about the movie.

>assassination of his character resulting in the loss of his job
>absolutely nothing

Attached: Oy+vei+mean+hello+fellow+non+ish+s+ehm+guys+_6b2fdff7480b271b330705facabd83d6.jpg (688x456, 41K)

So, how much chance she will added in new canon

Practically none, but maybe she can show up in more videogames.

>design by Tori
pretty high, if you ask me

0% She's waifufag bait but besides that she doesn't have an overly large fanbase.

It was meant to be watched in the theater, those that didn't will never get it

Toriyama probably already forgot he drew her.

He also designed most of the GT villains, are the Shadow Dragons now going to become Canon?

They were basically canon until it was decided much later that they weren't, to be fair.

GT was never truly considered canon, it was fun but that's about it, the only people who thought it was canon were either those who never read the Manga/didn't know any better or those who were obsessed with the series.

I'm pretty sure most people liked it to the point they never want Yamamuro to come back

>He also designed most of the GT villains
No he did not

>GT was never truly considered canon
By greasy Toriyama purists, maybe. As far as the franchise was concerned, it was canon. Just like how right now the Super Anime is treated as the canon version but you have neckbeards insisting the manga is the "real version" and toriyama not giving a fuck either way.

He obviously didn't design minor Villains like the Para Para brothers, though I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
As far as a lot of people are concerned neither Super's is canon considering they have as much input by Toriyama as GT did.

>considering they have as much input by Toriyama as GT did.
Uh what? Toriyama's only contribution to GT was the extremely base idea ("lol what if they go into space") and some concept art that they didn't even use in the show. That is literally it. Super has Toriyama participating in the direction of the plot and characters, not to mention the new movies that he writes

People don't like how Broly out of nowhere was stronger than almost everybody around him just by killing wild animals on an abandoned planet.

I thought it was boring. I also didn't like new Broly and Vegi-, I mean Gogeta.

>Click here
nobody did

>talking about db in 2019
Yikes

You're not a DB fan if you hated it

Bulma VA bitch and cons are banning people who dress like characters Vic voiced.
Then goes onto Twitter to deny those claims (Making her a hypocrite because this whole thing started with 'People *See: Women* need to come out about things happened to them) while also being a greedy cunt forcing the few fans she has left to go to a separate con a half to full hour cab drive away from the venue.
Among other shit.