What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: Hayato_Zoku.png (310x391, 170K)

He's the virgin chad to 8mans chad virgin

Being best boy.

fpbp
he just wants to be popular so he puts in way too much energy to maintain his friend circle in superficial ways
This is why 8man is actually the chad
He has the ability to do the same but realises how pathetic that would be so he doesn'tat the cost of being a loner

oh I forgot to add
The author is the Nietzsche of interpersonal relationships
He points out how fake and superficial most friendships are and tries to find the path to real relationships (but it is unclear if he found one)

He is not the main character.

He is the faux chad meant to make people who self insert as the 8fraud feel better about themselves.

Omg hes just like me. I too can be really polialr and get all the pussiz but I dont try

>8man self-inserters
Hayama comes from a background of people having expectations of him. Hachiman is the opposite; no one had ever expected anything of him so he settled for being a loner. They have both demonstrated a fear of breaking out of their respective comfort zones and take a risk for the sake of something meaningful.

Do you have any actual arguments or just le reddit self insert meme?

It's right there. If you don't like being called out as a reddit self-insertfag, you can go back there.

>its right there
where?

He is in denial that he lusts after chad 8man dick.

Your blindness/retardation aside, did you seriously just type that sentence over and greentext it?

based

AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: literally me.webm (640x480, 3M)

>The author is the Nietzsche of interpersonal relationships
What the fuck am I reading

Attached: 1465941219727.jpg (274x321, 26K)

cringe

this is bordering on *teleports behind bullies* levels of self insert cringe

how did you get that webm of me

>when author doesn't pretend his MC is not self-insert

Sense were on the subject of SNAFU, Hachiman needs to fucks this bitch. Just imagine it, the whole complex he developed in middle school, he's finally able to let go of it and develope as a person, and get some puss.

And this starts some whole drama with Yui and everyone else is just like "holy shit, this is the last type of mess I thought Hachiman would get itnto"

Attached: Kaori_Zoku.png (250x300, 117K)

good irohasu~

Also the teacher, but this happens years later at a reunion. And shit really hits the fan when his wife Yumiko finds out. (Record Screech)

fuck off retard

The Yumiko part, I love. Just a fuck you to the audience. "Didn't see the comming did ya, bitch"

Is "I want to kill this fucking cunt" still a relevant meme?

once again, fuck off retard

8woman pussy*
Chadyama is obviously a top.

OMK already did it.

Oh wait, was she one of the "used Goods don't deserve Happy Endings" girls.

yes

Holy s***, I didn't know it was an actual ship. I just made it up on the spot.

Fuckin phone

> The author is the Nietzsche of interpersonal relationships
There (You) go. (You) deserve it.

Attached: rin_luvia_laugh.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

gay, probably.