youtu.be/VW1qdM5PYHg
youtu.be/_k_1rbABCt0
onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Hasshoken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHA CHA REAL SMOOTH

Attached: smooth.png (190x346, 46K)

Why is he so buff now? Gross, I miss the old Ruffy

NOW IT'S TIME TO GET FUNKY

Attached: dancing queen.png (1273x573, 354K)

Imagine being the least threatening looking member of your crew.

Attached: 16.png (926x1300, 493K)

>twinkfags

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.png (232x488, 114K)

how did they manage to screw up the ending chapter notes AGAIN

>Luffy could only use future-sight sporadically in Whole Cake
>Reliably future-sees multiple times throughout this fight.

What is this bullshit?

>Uses it a few times while trying to fight an opponent arguably stronger than him
Vs
>Uses it repeatedly while in a ring with fodder that pose no threat to him
I think one situation is a lot easier to focus in than another

He's had to use it constantly in the hyperbolic prison chamber to avoid getting his rubber hole stretched out by SMILE user cock.

No nigger his proportions just look off

The entire prison fight has just been him practicing using it against shitters

This is correct, you need hard focus to see into the future. The same way Katakuri couldnt when he was flustered. Against fodder he will be able to use it easily.

>barachads

Is Kappa the dude with Crocus on one of the cover stories?

The plot hole this chapter annoys me.

I liked this chapter

Attached: 1553678549699.png (375x385, 9K)

This wasn't included in the Jaimini translation. The name of the shockwave haki technique is called 'Goken'

Attached: Goken.png (513x373, 221K)

Reminder that Zoro first used CoA back in Alabasta.
And that Kaku parried a haki-imbued blade with his hooves when Zoro used the same technique on him.

Also, Lucci probably had haki considering that his blunt strikes could hurt Luffy. There's a decent chance that Rokuogan was forcefield haki too, as it uses a "soft blow" like what Luffy is trying to do now. The Sai Dai Rin variant also hurt him without Lucci's fists actually touching his body, much like the forcefields.

Attached: 0195-018.jpg (1066x1600, 310K)

Same dude

Attached: 1544256131250.jpg (288x268, 9K)

youtu.be/qlJSRhs64VY

Attached: chunkeh.png (147x168, 16K)

Shonks.

Zoro confirmed ass man

Attached: Nice arch.png (172x169, 26K)

>There is word out of rebellion with the mark being found out
>Somehow the Strawhats are in Wano
>Luffy destroyed the smile factory which is made for Kaido
>Queen still decided to lets Luffy run free and remove the only thing that made him not able to do anything
>Queen knowingly lets Luffy get stronger by sending fodder after fodder after him
>They think that someone with conquerers haki which was meant for people who are KINGS will submit to Kaido somehow by doing some labor.

Either Queen is secretly a good guy or he is literally retarded. I like both options though.

Attached: 1530155045017.jpg (450x338, 26K)

So Zoro's master is from Wano right? Hyo explained Haki the same way Zoro's master did.

Why is the art garbage again in this chapter? Almost indiscernible in some panels

I LOVE HER!!!!

Attached: op toko7.png (342x421, 74K)

>Goken
Luffy really will become Ryu.

>Shanks stands over a defeated Dragon as Sabo and the other Revolutionary commanders are shackled and taken away by CP-0
>"You know, Dragon, with great power comes great Freedom. Gol D Roger called it "The human burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Shanks pulls out a Hoof of the Soaring Dragon branding iron and heats it up with flame haki
>"Some say that you secretly have the blood of the creators, but that doesn't matter now. As of today, you are their property."

Koushirou is Scooper Gibbon.

Attached: ∶D.png (71x113, 8K)

Damn it Jaimini.

He's the second strongest swordsman in the world

Attached: Cut nothing, cut everything.png (632x475, 392K)

>cope twinkfag

I LOVE THEM

Attached: One Happy Family part 2.jpg (274x377, 29K)

Is Helmeppo actually the best One Piece character?

Attached: Helmeppo_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (270x547, 220K)

Attached: buenos dias hiyori.png (82x104, 6K)

Onionsmeppo is inferior to his pal Captain Coby.

Attached: op toko11.png (205x365, 49K)

Will this break Kaido's scales tho? Though I think Luffy would have an easier time against someone like Cracker after learning this

That doesn't really tell us anything, what kanji are used?

How the hell does a guy just decide to start using kukris?

Helmeppo has most potential of any character for sure, just look at his visor...

Super Haki 2 King Kong Gun will kill Kaido once and for all.

He plays Sniper.

>Zoro confirmed ass man

We've known it for a while

Attached: 1532029863779.jpg (429x569, 148K)

What would happen when Oda revealed Hiyori/Komurasaki as pure all along?

>"I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it."

Attached: Morgan_Anime_Infobox.png (720x977, 707K)

Nice

Attached: Future Sight.jpg (946x1595, 986K)

God the hooker is hot.

Man, I know they will seriously botch this, but I really want to see this scene animated. A bunch of guys yelling FUNK FUNK FUNK just sounds like too much funk.

luffy is gonna unlock super mega advanced haki, then he will bust his neck cage like rayleigh did with camie, queen will make the enel face and then luffy will one shot him with gear 5 monkey god

Attached: monkey_god.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

No, everyone thought he was until he said he's been in that prison for 13 years or whatever. He has appeared in all the other flashbacks though where he was one of the 3 minks with Neko and Inu. The guy talking to Crocus is probably some other dumb twist ahead. This arc is going to have a lot of ridiculous reveals ahead.

FUNK will get half an episode of sakuga not including OP and recap.

>Zoro waking up with Komurasaki on top of him

iva's introduction wasn't too bad
youtu.be/8uXcoJHYQ1o

The speech from this arc was word-for-word Zoro's speech in that fight. It's obvious the reveal here is Zoro's teacher learned in Wano and Zoro is Ryuma's descendant.

No because he's been locked up for a while

>tfw it's animated by shida

Attached: animated by shida.gif (220x275, 513K)

Are you retards forgetting that it was implied Queen was gonna fuck up when he and king were introduced

Yeah, Queen called King out for using too much torture, when apparently Queen isn't using enough of it.

these dudes has their premiere episode tomorrow and they still haven't revealed their seiyuu (except for karasu)

Attached: commanders.jpg (1280x720, 589K)

Queen for nakama

They'll just be phoned in by some guy at the studio.

Pic related. Zoro, don't believe this liar.

Attached: hiyori.png (1380x1071, 902K)

>Zoro's teacher learned in Wano
What a weird way to say he's born and raised in Wano. Cannot have gaijin you know.

Oda's attention to details are unrivaled.

>Betty will never stiffen your cock by berating you through her megaphone

t. retard

Fucking christ, it really will be Pudding all over again.

Why is Zolo so based? I want to hate him but he's a great guy.

Well, atleast her mom said shit would go down 20 years from then, so I am sure there is some minor scene between Momo, his mom and his sister that we weren't shown yet.

>hiyori scene transitions as soon as both toko and zolojuro fall asleep

Attached: thinking about my son.png (258x270, 47K)

I just realized why this ability is perfect for Luffy.
One of his reasons to be strong is to protect everyone so nothing like Sabaody and Ace happens again.
Telling people how to stay safe using future sight is just the thing he wanted.

What did Oda mean by this?

Attached: 01.png (914x1300, 445K)

Attached: wano.jpg (910x1303, 416K)

Yeah, there was no leopard in this chapter.

zoro and his daughter

Attached: gvhbjnk.png (86x211, 17K)

>It's still in One Piece.
ODA
D
A

Hinting that Jinbe got decapitated in WCI. His body is at the bottom of the ocean

and the weird uncle

Attached: kyozzz.png (85x190, 15K)

DREAMIN

Zoros sensei might be a good teacher but not a good swordsman. He hit with the blunt side of the sword.

>turns out he actually is related to Zoro
>grandpa Hyo is Zoro's actual grandpa
MAKE IT HAPPEN ODA

He cut it from above.

>Implying he wasn't the one who discovered the technique

Attached: 15.png?quality=100&strip=all.png (935x1300, 510K)

Muh parents are actually really strong and powerful people trope is getting too bad. Who is next? Nami? Sanji's parent trouble was so forced its laughable how bad it was.

Nothing wrong with a family sleeping together

Is it just me, or was this soulful as fuck chapter? Felt like the old days.

Luffy/Zoro chapters = SOUL

Attached: Speed bros.png (243x287, 46K)

>An Old Leopard's Claws Are Always Sharp
This makes 1000x more sense than Jaimini's attempt to replicate a pun

pog

You're missing this part

It is nice seeing a groveling, scrawny scumbag turn into a man, that's for sure. Fun to think that he'd annihilate his dad nowadays.

Oh shit you're right. I always thought it was just a little gag.

To me only this panel.

Attached: 20190412_013729.png (459x449, 223K)

GARPED

>HAKI HAKI HAKI
>felt like the old days
No

>Wano is the Luffy/Zoro show

BASED

>"If I can do that, I think I'll be able to break through Vader's tough armour...!!"

Attached: feel the haki luke.jpg (800x433, 56K)

The old days for him means Dressrosa.

Jesus...those eyes

Hiyori is cute and pure.
the haki development is quite interesting,i was wishing for quite some time for luffy to learn some kind of martial arts,i'm sure luffy's style with the hockwave will be pretty based

Cry harder

That's just Oda's well known inability to draw hands.

Will Luffy get his hand chopped off fighting Kaido?

937 was way better.

This is an 18+ site, bub.

>"You know, Luffy, with great power comes great Freedom. Gol D Roger called it "The human burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Shanks looks directly at the camera.
>"The fishmen, the okamas, the giants...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the adam tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Luffy. We'll have every fishman under the sea dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me lose my arm to a weak ass seaking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the World Government Gorosei party."

Attached: shanks.png (602x452, 302K)

>Oda
>Inability to draw hands

Attached: 23546904.png (255x349, 42K)

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

they tried with an arm last arc and that didn't work

Yes and regenerate by awakening his fruit .Turning into liquid rubber he will be able to shapwshift without using muscle ballon,kinda like the capeshit character plastic man

Probably the best hand he drew in years, and it still looks a bit weird. Look at those nails.

That's not the best example

You mean feet.

Attached: 1544958692300.png (292x276, 54K)

In what way is future-seeing a haki?

There's only offense, defense, and conqueror that's been established.

He's better than even Horikoshi

>we finally get to learn about the reflection haki that always seemed weird
the fat one of the snake sisters did it, the ugly one that stands next to Goddess Sandersonia

I mean this he spare no time on Hiyori's hands in that panel, no detail at all and her right hand looks rrally weird.

Feet are just long hands, if you think about it.

Speedreader or bait? You decide.

I CAN SEE THE FUTURE...the absolute state of one piece.
hurry up and retire oda, it only gunna get worse

woah

Attached: Solitaire_Manga_Infobox.png (589x983, 714K)

You mean Merrigold? Also, Rayleigh and the sumo guy on Sabaody did it.

Attached: Kata can't resist the bait.jpg (2048x1213, 540K)

Oda is notoriously bad at drawing feet, which is odd because almost every other mangaka can do that.

Yeah, I just meant that was another example. I think we can also say that the Admirals did it too, when they all held up their arms to prevent damage around them from Whitebeard

This was a good chapter, its really the first time we see the results of the katakuri fight and Toko is as cute as ever and officially the best child character.

Why are you so upset people have parents?

Personally, I find it weird that we haven't seen more people in the New World use it if even Merrygold could. She's a henchman of the weakest Shichibukai, for fuck's sake, why would she have haki this proficient? Kinda makes it seem like Oda planned haki a bit different before the timeskip, but then settled into something else and is now only slowly re-implementing the ideas he had ten years ago.

Who is your favorite Straw Hat?

Attached: SH Keychains.jpg (1080x679, 683K)

Attached: Batman_Manga_Infobox.png (987x524, 528K)

I don't believe her, i think she hates her brother actually. And at some point got rid of kawamatsu and he ended up in jail.

Attached: 1554067357762.png (225x158, 41K)

the original trio

No one is mad at parenty existing. It's just that a guy accomplishing things based on their own determination rather than genetic prophecy makes for a more compelling character. We've known Zoro for years the way he is, and suddenly giving him a backstory that gives him crazy strong parents somewhat takes away from his accomplishments. The "hero from nothingness" is more relatable than the "hero who started out higher than everyone else".

HOW COULD IIII
MAKE A MAAAAN
OUT OF YOOOUUUU

Attached: jap mul.png (133x94, 10K)

What do you prefer? CoO or CoA?

Most likely, though I like the idea that it's really rare and only some people can do it. We never see other powerful haki users use it, so I like to imagine it's a strange thing to implement. A good example would be that katakuri using Goken would be immensely powerful, but for him haki is probably just a way to see the future and hit harder, ya know?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pHT9yYFdZg

Attached: C2BCD92A-7EE2-4846-BA14-626F283FFB52.gif (611x681, 370K)

Honest question. Why is One Piece so shit compared to HxH?

People are bitching about people on Wano having super coa, but we already got Skypiea as a example of a society with their own slightly divergent haki abilities that can be trained while we also have the amazons who also utilize haki widely, but are not particularly powerful in the grand scheme of things. If anything, Oda's being consistent.

It's obviously defense, retard

So is the toad oil actually gonna work, or will Zoro just heal because of some weird placebo effect?

Attached: ,.png (418x378, 88K)

but their base strengths are significantly weaker than Luffy's. remember how shocked they were when Luffy punched the giant leopard? They mention raw strength and no haki

so hiyori is a fucking liar, right?
I wouldn't be surprised if she lost all hope and betrayed kawamatsu

Attached: 05 (2).png (922x1300, 504K)

Based Hunterchad.

Hyori is weird

Attached: 1554951130369.jpg (1012x949, 238K)

Huh, if you put it this way it makes sense.

Yeah, sure, make it something rare, but obviously Luffy will "collect" this ability now aswell, and that kinda stretches my suspension of disbelief. I can accept it, but it's still a bit to "shounen protagonist" cliché for me.

cute

>will Zoro just heal because of some weird placebo effect?
sexual healing, baby

Attached: 220px-Marvin_Gaye_in_1973.jpg (220x254, 14K)

Personally feel CoO brings nothing to the table and is completely ignored nearly all of the fights.

It also matches to some description of some people only experiencing Haki in nearly death experiences. Zoro hearing the breath of stuff has to be CoO, so he did awaken both at Alabasta.

this was a good chapter
hypefags BTFO

Yeah, though I think Goken is just a technique and the tiny man isn't more powerful than Luffy either, more of manifesting force into the real world through will. So basically like if a rando with Haki tried to hit Luffy it wouldn't hurt, or when Katakuri's Armament was more powerful than Luffy's. Haki is weird but I think there's some kind of scale based on willpower and pure strength, armament being helped by physical power but Goken might be will-based.

Making her a Pudding 2.0 would be kinda lame though.

did you not read skypiea?

Well the Vivre cards claimed he's from East Blue, so I'm just going with the concept that these cards aren't inherently deceptive so they can be resold later. I think it would be much more likely his father or his teacher was from Wano or something then he himself had actually been there. It's just way too stupid that some scrub in East Blue has lived the sort of life where he's personally been to Wano but now he's just a mediocre swordsman whose daughter killed herself because he couldn't teach her any skills that would make her strong.

I really hope this is not another Pudding. Please, Oda, let a girl be genuinely nice and not a both in sheep clothing

Yeah, I know how you feel about Shounen Protag syndrome. I sorta believe it since just "i punch too big for forcefield!" would probably feel like that more so unless it was spun like this: "I can't block it all with the forcefield so it just bends around!" but that would only fly once

Yes.

Yeah, just trying a bit harder wasn't compelling, and then was ignored altogether when Luffy punches Enel at the end. It's just a terrible gimmick.

That explains it.

>sanjifags bragging that sanji is using super advanced invisible haki
>zoro has been using god-tier kaidobuster haki since pre-TS this entire time

Attached: 1548378353543.png (593x671, 497K)

>It's just way too stupid that some scrub in East Blue has lived the sort of life where he's personally been to Wano but now he's just a mediocre swordsman whose daughter killed herself because he couldn't teach her any skills that would make her strong.

Attached: croc.png (1040x717, 780K)

Because it doesn't have a soul anymore, Oda has sold out for fanservice and merchandise.

Usopp has a special daddy and he still had to work his way up from nothing. Zoro was a weak little shit as a kid who had to train his ass off and still lost to a girl. Luffy was a worthless shit as a kid who couldn't even throw a punch because of his fruit. They had to earn all they have.

You sound like the """""""high IQ geniuses""""""'' from Rick& Mort- uh I mean HunterXHunter

damn, *bitch

How big is Otoko's penis?

Attached: post-brutal futa on male.jpg (67x171, 10K)

Kaido, his boss, wants to die. Maybe Queen thinks Luffy could pull it off? Shit, maybe this is a regular thing. Kaido kicks someone's ass, and then Queen trains them up.

I think so, but I also find her behavior in this chapter odd. She acts like some cute naive teen which clashes with her life experience.

watch your mouth

It's enormous, but she's a premature ejaculator who laughs when she cums.

He's actually the best strawhat, and probably the reason they are still together.
Luffy is just an overpowered ungabunga with friendly tendencies, while zoro is more level headed and relatable.
People have been shitting on him because he hardly made an appearance, 1shot everything and didnt even use asura anymore, but for this arc he makes me hyped.

Attached: zorodown.jpg (1124x625, 142K)

Attached: Greater Hardening.png (640x360, 452K)

I told you to stop this

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

vivre cards also omitted information like kid having conquerors

Because it's a Japanese trope that isn't inspiring at all to people in the West and ruins all the original themes of the manga. That said, One Piece has always been full of that shit. Yes, it always tried to pretend the MC's were ordinary people you could relate to that had to make their own families but in the end they were all quickly established as always have been elites and destined for everything they accomplished because they are simply inherently better than the rest of us.

So the cutting through the breath of things is a CoA technique? Does that mean Zoro's been using Haki since Arabasta?

Girls don't have penises.

Reminder that Otoko will break down crying at one point during Wano.

Zoro still has much to learn
>unnecessary property damage

Attached: BCCA4DCE-8922-4D84-B3E7-40EED9E31720.jpg (1200x1200, 419K)

>HEY OROCHI THINK FAST HAHAHAHAH SPLRRT SPLRRRRRT HAHAHAHA

That's literally what the chapter spoonfed you, yes.

I love them so much!!!

Attached: luka training.jpg (540x545, 58K)

Yeah, the problem is though that Usopp had that from the very beginning, it was part of his character to look up to his awesome pirate dad.
What would it add to Zoro's character to suddenly give him some super strong samurai daddy? If it's not to make him seem superior by blood, why introduce that concept at all?

>Cutting the building in half but not the guy himself.
Nah, I think he's learned it well.

Makes sense, low level armament is also supposed to be invisible

I never got why this became the prime example of Oda not being able to draw feet when there is way worse in the manga.

>cutting everything except your target
That’s seen to be the opposite of the lesson

>She acts like some cute naive teen which clashes with her life experience
Maybe that's her true personality which she only show to a very few people

Zoro will be there to restore her smile.

Attached: One Happy Family.jpg (925x431, 48K)

Is it implied somewhere on why Shabks don't want to be the pirate king?

no wonder she hates men
she has all the cock she needs

Attached: otoko.jpg (342x274, 58K)

user that guy is dead.

well, that depends on the situation really

Attached: cut.png (862x960, 776K)

Episode 880 VA Board

Attached: 880.jpg (1080x704, 659K)

But that's not the sort of life he lives at all, nor is Rayleigh living that life. Yes, they are retired but they still associate with interesting people who know their past. Kuina gives away that the scrub sensei can't be anyone important or else he just always hated his daughter. If he actually cared about her he could have taught her tons of techniques that would have made her far superior to everyone else. He spends his life training losers while hiding his own power level.

There's some unanswered shit like why zoro became a swordsmen in the first place, why he joined koshiro's dojo, and why he wanted to be the best. Also don't expect his father to be a omega badass super samurai, expect him to be a weak shitter

Attached: wtf.png (193x86, 36K)

Knowing Usopp luck, Wano's toads are probably going to be a shoutout to the whole slug-toad-snake trio that pops up in Japanese legends and the oil will have some kind of weirdo properties with him.

Lies by omission is not even remotely the same thing as lying by supplying new information that isn't true.

>all these characters who had to work to become who they are didn't actually do anything because they're not orphans
Okay retard.
>always tried to pretend the MC's were ordinary people
No they were all special from the moment they were introduced, please actually read the manga before offering your opinions of it.

I don't think he's from Wano himself. The whole of Zoro's island has been shown to use Japenese architecture and culture. I think it was just a colony founded long time ago by people that left Wano.

>finally gets a real fight
>gets chunked and passes out because it wasn't a real fight but still oneshot the fodder jobber
>passes out
>wakes up
>gets infodumped
>goes to fucking sleep
Y E A R O F Z O R O
How many chapters will he be asleep?

Attached: ss (2019-04-12 at 05.11.28).jpg (163x177, 13K)

Based spictard

>But that's not the sort of life he lives at all
crocus is a goddamn lighthouse's guardian

I honestly struggle to understand why Zoro wanting to be a strong swordsman needs more of an explanation than it already has. He's some kid who showed up at a dojo, made a bet with a friend, friend died before fulfilling the bet, kid got mad determination. Not every little detail needs to be explained like that.
And yeah, Zoro's dad could also be a shitter, but then again, why introduce him?

I'm not against introducing parents this late into the manga, but the scenario would need to have a point.

Damn the way shes arching her back........ fuckkkkk I'd doggy that to no end

Attached: 0.jpg (608x611, 51K)

Soon

Attached: Zoro's death soon.png (429x524, 41K)

Less than Sanji has been crying for through his year.

what am I supposed to see ?

Attached: too bad.png (401x326, 43K)

>gets hyped the fuck up
>doesn't have to lift a finger

CHAD

meant for

Figuarts Zero Straw Hat Pirates
>Luffy (7/2019): 2,700yen
>Zoro (8/2019): 4,320yen
>Nami ( 8/2019): 3,780yen
>Usopp (8/2019): 4,320yen
>Sanji (9/2019): 4,320yen
>Chopper (8/2019): 2,160yen
>Horn-Point Chopper (9/2019): 3,780yen
>Robin (10/2019): 4,400yen
>Franky (10/2019): 6,050yen
>Brook (10/2019): 4,950yen
>Jinbe (9/2019): 5,940yen

Attached: visual01.jpg (1200x1031, 848K)

sssssh, you didn't see anything...

Attached: HYAA.png (308x507, 174K)

For fucks sake, is Hiyori Komurasaki?

Is it just me or is there not much to discuss this chapter

That's you.

Phew, good. I thought I'd have to defend this chapter because it seemed like it was only old man Hyou vs the Alpaca from the spoilers, but thankfully there's a lot of good varied content here. Zoro's dialogue was very nice. He raises a lot of concern about their plan even working at all. The stakes are finally here.

who knows

Attached: haaaii.jpg (121x88, 3K)

I could discuss about 2-3 topics per chapter page, and will if the threads die down.

But there would be a point, just because you refuse to accept it and instead hold on to your assumptions doesn't mean the basis isn't there. Sanji didn't really need more of a backstory, he could have easily been just a kid that Zeff found on a ship. But Oda gave him a more fleshed out backstory anyways

but nothing really happened and we didn't get much new information

Nami, Jinbei, Usopp and Robin look ok, the rest is garbage.

Luffy haters that were saying Luffy couldn't see the future just got BTFO.

how do you counter this reaction image

>But there would be a point
Okay, what would be the point of introducing Zoro's parents now?

But Pudding is nice, the nicest even.

>name is a Otoko
>is a girl
thats the middleground

Franky looks pretty rad. Chopper is trash tier

Hey wait a sec
How comes Hyori still have the kozuki paper

That's an easy kneejerk thing to say, but it's not true if you actually read the chapter. There doesn't need to be new info for a chapter to be good, and there still was regardless.

Attached: 1555001915867.png (211x336, 50K)

>put it in a bag
>pull it out later

its not that hard user

Nobody was talking about chapter being good or bad

But didn't Kyoshiro take it away?

Okay. Do you guys need discussion topics spoonfed to you then? Because this chapter raises a ton.

he was that even way before roger arrived, and he watches over laboon aswell

I just fucking gave you them retard, it would be to answer the questions that haven't been answered yet

What if zoro is oden

If he didn't, where the fuck did he find it

They got btfo back in WCI. I don't understand why people are even surprised. Too many speedreaders here

obviously not

and koshiro was, supposedly, a swordmaster even before settling in east blue

They didn't have to work, it was all destiny. The series explicitly pretends they are ordinary people who just got thrust in extraordinary circumstances before revealing that in fact they were special from birth.

Luffy is seen as some random orphan kid who accidentally eats a fruit and is saved by a pirate, so he wants to become one. But it turns out his father is the number one enemy of the world government and his grandfather is the most beloved hero in the world and they've always been watching over him. Plus, his brother was the son of the Pirate King and his hat was the Pirate King's.

Zoro is presented as some orphan boy who is just wandering around in the hopes of getting stronger and is inspired to become the world's strongest swordsman because this random girl he meets has this dream and dies so her father teaches him some things. But then it turns out that father was teaching the sword-style of a legendary land of the best swords and Zoro is the descendant of their most legendary swordsman.

Nami will get a reveal about her special parents someday obviously.

Usopp's father left him but it turns out he left him to become one of the key members of the strongest crew in the world so he was actually really famous and Usopp never knew somehow despite knowing his name.

Sanji was presented as some abandoned orphan who nearly died in an accident and managed to survive by being saved by a pirate but it turns out he's a royal from a family of super military geniuses with super powers.

We'll someday get reveals about Kureha probably for Chopper.

Robin is presented as just some criminal who gives up that life after being saved from suicide but then it turns out she has the secret power that no one else has that makes her the perfect person for getting to Raftel.

Franky also has special pirate parents that will someday be revealed.

Brook's past is kept very mysterious but big reveals will also happen there obviously.

Aaaah, this is a volume cover! I didn't realise when you posted them on the previous thread

Give some new topics instead of whining then

Not the same, he's not hiding who he is. People come to visit him, he has his friend and he has to keep a relative low profile since he would be executed if he was out in society. The thing is, he doesn't have a wife and kid and students. It's a massive difference. He's not keeping his past secret and purposely pretending to be weak.

Yeah volume 64

Attached: Volume_64.png (955x1500, 3.36M)

>Yes, it always tried to pretend the MC's were ordinary people.
The same MC that punched a sea monster in the face in chapter one and played with every opponent until Crocodile?

The sword master that Hyo is talking about is Tenguyama right? He's based on the tengu king Sojobo who trained Minamoto Yoshitsune in swordsmanship. I think Tama is likely going to be Hyo's granddaughter and Tenguyama is looking after her in Hyo's absence which makes sense if they're on good terms.

Attached: Capture.png (532x377, 143K)

but the series also presents that all their special bloodlines means absolutely nothing and didn't dictate the type of person they would become

That's not an answer to his question. You can reveal anything that hasn't been revealed yet. It doesn't mean there's a point to it. How does it move the story forward or impact it at all?

bandana never
wont finish off kaido
prob has a meme fight vs orochi at best, at worst jobs in a 2v1 fight (with sanji and not luffy)
doomed to listen to paragraphs of nation slut and no chance of fucking due to a kid being there
shisui needs one of his very few fights to be wasted on a worthless shitter to come back

why does oda hate zoro so much bros

I NEED the Robin with her clone.

>The series explicitly pretends they are ordinary people
But that's not true the inherited will is the core theme of the history, this is a story about destinyband unfulfilled promises, hell Oda hammers the point across in Logue town when Smoker goes
>WOOOOO THAT STRAWHAT KID IS JUST LIKE ROGER
And every flashback and future event does nothing but get the point across, this is not an underdog history it never was, hell fucking WB spoonfeeds you the main theme during his last speech to Teach. How can you read 939 chapters of a manga without getting the main point across I will never understand

That's way too much text with reddit spacing for me to bother reading so I'm just going to call you a faggot.

Attached: 1388975830287.jpg (1140x393, 56K)

Do you think we'll have a Mihawk island that put wanos shitty samurais to shame

This

>speedreader doesn't even know where Mihawk lives

Are you retarded or just pretending to be? We know how he got that fruit. We knew it wasn't special but an undesired accident, just because other people were surprised by him doesn't mean he was presented as the elite descendant of the most important people in the world.

Enel just lost his cool and couldn't use it properly.

You make no sense

luffy gonna haki pulse the fuck out kaido and still lose

But we have no confirmation to whether Mihawk originated from that destroyed nation or just picked that island in his journeys. We also don't know how long ago the nation fell, could be before his birth.

most probably yeah

No it doesn't. It says that if you ever accomplish anything great, it's because you were actually always destined to. It says those bloodlines matter even if you don't know about them, that's how much of an extreme advantage it gives you.

so what's the deal with Hyori and Toko

>Nice trick kid, but you didn't think you're the only one with that power did you?
>Luffy jobs again

They're friends.

you read the chapter, right? they're bff

You have no critical thinking skills.

>Luffy uses his new power against Kaido
>Kaido sighs and one-shots him again
Life sucks. Then somebody else dies.

>Hyori not telling Zoro she became a whore to survive
Eh

>Mihawk and Imu have the same eyes
>Thinking there isn't a race of mihawks
Embarrassing post, go have a walk

Big sis/little sis

Attached: 1554317103008.png (404x384, 207K)

I somewhat agree with you, but Japan loves the "parents of our MC are actually powerful person" trope. And Zoro is still has 50:50 chance that he's just ordinary guy and won't get new backstory like Sanji.
As for Nami, Franky, Robin and Brook I don't think Oda could squeeze room for the story about they're actually children of important people.

>go have a walk
it's go fly a kite, kid

zolo dreams of sword NTR

>Luffy doing Katakuri's schtick of announcing to people what they're going to do.

OP hasn't made me smile like that in a while.

t. Person who misses the point of the entire Manga

It's go kick rocks, nerd.

Attached: mingo doesn't get it.png (317x160, 42K)

>posthumous Jimmy cover
F

She's gonna do devilish things to him while he sleeps

Attached: Hiyori wink.png (404x465, 134K)

Back. Sure.

Is Ratetsu an actual person, given Wano's many mythological figures?

Is Law going to forgive his crew? The panel here seems to make that too obvious, so now that's not a sure thing.

How are the now injured samurai, who we need, going to get out of this slave containment area?

Attached: 08-09 (3).png (1823x1300, 1.01M)

Jog on, Mingo, ya pooftah!

I can't wait to see Luffy do this

Attached: Next you'll say.png (1000x1151, 1.5M)

That's the best you could come up with? Yeah sure Law is going to kill his crew

You're just not feeling the pain of Sabo and Issho victory.

That's from one page alone, and why are you assuming Law will kill his crew? That'd be out of character.

So you know how those samurai will escape? Sweet, how?

Where is the user that wanted to make a weekly list about all Strawhats/allies and their whereabouts? It was useful having him around for those few days, what happened?

Please take your autism medication

What?

>he's butthurt that he wants to call this a nothing happens chapter when there's plenty to discuss

So...if he can predict attacks how did Kaido knock him out while in super fast gear fourth?

What did you not understand? Please don't tell me that's all you've got.

No one moved this chapter

I didn't say that at all, maybe learn to read

Surely you mean a race of elephants? Pathetic lorelet.

Attached: Zunisha.png (480x360, 208K)

I do not know what you are talking about, I did not mention samurai at all

Kaidou had already nothing personal kiddo'd him before he could react

I'll actually try to answer. Maybe Law will break them out? That'd depend on if the whole Oniwabanshu was there, he'd get ganked if they're all there.

Because of the cover page I felt like checking. So let's see, the last time we saw ol' jinbo was in 902 on April 23, since chapters come out on monday next weeks chapter will be his 1 year anniversary of no screen time.

Assuming he's not in next weeks chapter of course.

I've just been busy. I'll post the chart sometime later today

Toko is the traitor. She's Monet in disguise.

>pink hair
Oh God, no.

Attached: 1437637366320.gif (355x240, 1.53M)

It was obviously the genetics of the race that was genocided during the void century you nerd

Oh. There are captured samurai in the page you quoted. You chose to ignore it in a way that suggested Law's crew is the only thing to talk about on that page, when there's more, like what I mentioned.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

>Luffy is seen as some random orphan kid who accidentally eats a fruit and is saved by a pirate, so he wants to become one. But it turns out his father is the number one enemy of the world government and his grandfather is the most beloved hero in the world and they've always been watching over him. Plus, his brother was the son of the Pirate King and his hat was the Pirate King's.
Luffy was always meant to be special. Shanks saw that which is why he gave him his hat until he became a great pirate. Ben Beckman blatantly said that Luffy was going to make something of himself.
>Zoro is presented as some orphan boy who is just wandering around in the hopes of getting stronger and is inspired to become the world's strongest swordsman because this random girl he meets has this dream and dies so her father teaches him some things. But then it turns out that father was teaching the sword-style of a legendary land of the best swords and Zoro is the descendant of their most legendary swordsman.
Zoro was not presented as an orphan that was wandering around in hopes of getting stronger. That was anime filler. He was first show as being the strongest in his Dojo, above even the grown ups. Zoro wanted to be the world's greatest before Kuina's death.
>Usopp's father left him but it turns out he left him to become one of the key members of the strongest crew in the world so he was actually really famous and Usopp never knew somehow despite knowing his name.
Usopp knew that Yasopp was a great pirate. He just didn't know he was with Shanks specifically.
>Sanji was presented as some abandoned orphan who nearly died in an accident and managed to survive by being saved by a pirate but it turns out he's a royal from a family of super military geniuses with super powers.
Sanji was calling himself a prince long before that.

And that race was a race of elephants, lorelet. Get on my level.

Ah, okay. No hurry, I was just wondering if you were still around, haven't seen your chart in a while.

No, I just couldn't care less how some unnamed samurai are going to escape

>zolo

Why do people like Hyo, he might be the worst OP character ever

Let's not forget Sanji bringing up the fact he was from North Blue as well.

Is the kappa the guy who was having a drink with crocus?

Who dislikes thankful old grampas?

You not caring doesn't mean it's not discussable, your point was about discussion topics, not subjective care levels. Anyway, the other user discussed it's, so it's all good.

He's endearing. What's unlikeable about him?

He's just a cardboard cutout character whose only role is to be given every shitty trope under the sun

SASUGA ODACCHI

Makes no sense, Kawamatsu has been locked up for 13 years.

Sure you can always discuss anything, like O-Toko's butt for 5 threads if you want but it's not very interesting

It helps no one to be reductive.

That was shiki

The samurai are an important force. You not caring about it is actually rather odd. You don't have to care about the individual samurai, but as a force you should care about them, because they're very necessary.

But that's still besides the point you keep dancing around, that you asked for discussion topics, not ones you randomly do or don't care about.

the traitor is Momonosuke

ZOROCHADS GET IN HERE

PRETS HAKILETS OUT

Attached: 1554065603833.jpg (736x726, 63K)

Wtf makes the samurai important? This has never been mentioned.

They are pointless fodder

If I don't care about them then I don't consider them valid discussion topics

the traitor is you, the reader

One samurai is the equivalent manpower of 1.5 vice admirals.

You personally don't, yes.

he obviously has it. unless komurasaki has 2 for some reason. maybe komurasaki is not hiyori after all

Attached: 006___1553847022.png (926x1300, 253K)

Why didn't kinemon ever mention anything about goken

>they are pointless fodder

Yes that's why the arc has made a point of how important it is to recruit them, dumbass.

I would guess almost nobody in this thread cares about some literal whos

>maybe komurasaki is not hiyori after all
oh my lord, user PLEASE

Attached: can't cry.png (263x399, 68K)

Again. It's not about who they are. That's not the point. And you're assuming that for yourself only because it suits your argument.

>If I don't care about them then I don't consider them valid discussion topics
just because you don't care about them doesn't mean that they are not important

i care, because the mission is even more likely to fail without them

Oh no what will the alliance do without those three random guys? Damn Orochi really got us now

Sure whatever I'm not interested in arguing over nothing

Maybe she got two personalities

i care too

It's obviously more than three. If you need to lie, we're done.

samurai make good shushi

Attached: shush.jpg (1200x800, 71K)

He assumed it was common knowledge.

My interest in this series keeps dropping by the chapter. I dont even put the effort to read the panels anymore. Haki was a mistake

Have you never seen a real book? It's a great invention that lets you view two pages at the same time.

Attached: op.png (1517x1080, 1.21M)

That sucks for you bro.

>mission to take down a yonko fails because of some fodder who get captured by other literal whos

No medication for super autism huh

Attached: kt.png (874x542, 227K)

I want to adopt her

>resorts to ad hominem with no counter
I hope you realize you're the IQlet here.

damn, shueisha was really nice then to give us a sneak peek of chapter 940

then explain why does she has two papers, that doesnt make any sense. and just because she is a "daughter of a samurai" does not mean that she is that same other woman who is also the daughter of a samurai. Im just saying that it would be weird for her to have two papers

all this discussion over one page lol
that user's point was right.

maybe that second riddle wasn't hers?

Just because you don't want them to be important doesn't mean they narratively aren't.

You know how the amazons have haki, but are still not that strong except for their leader? You know how fishmen are ten times the strength of normal humans out of water and a hundred times stronger in it, but can still job to humans? You know how the minks are born warriors? You know how nearly every other arc has some sort of wacky tribe the Straw Hats interact with? Wano's a entire arc set on one of those areas, and the samurai on Wano know how to do advanced CoA that has been hinted at before but not confirmed as existing.

There was nothing to counter, if you didn't have autism you would have understood that I wasn't lying about there being three people, I just didn't actually go and count the prisoners one by one

So who is the guy wearing a straw hat on page 10 and why are'nt we talking about him?

Few small mistakes and they always correct them later. Still one of the best translation team.

I don't care. Point invalidated, checkmate.

>So who is the guy wearing a straw hat on page 10
it's roger

Mmk. It's misrepresentation at best.

you funny guy i kill you last

are you retarded?

>that user's point was right.
?

it's my lucky day

Attached: smuggod.png (344x354, 138K)

Yup. Wano is soulful and comfy with a dash of kino here and there.

Attached: 1554940370572.png (666x598, 172K)

Chances are high. Explain for me.

If you get captured by these people you might as well commit sudoku before the fire festival, you'll only get in the way

Attached: op ninja waifu2.png (291x162, 40K)

I will begrugdingly admit that this chapter had soul. Fucking hell.

THE PLOT
THE FUCKING PLOT
AAAAAAAAAAAH GODADAA

You got a giggle out of me, but again, misrepresentation doesn't make your argument sound.

How many katana will he use to cut down Orochi's heads?

So what's the cutoff point where casuals can no longer fully follow the arc? Was it last chapter?

Im on the fence, she could be lying but how much and why is a factor too. Also the fact that Otoko is there makes me trust her. Children and animal sidekicks are a sign of purity like with Vivi, Granny Kokoro and Camie

KYUUTOURYUU
ASURA

none

Attached: ride the orochi wave.png (168x175, 29K)

Casuals started getting lost several chapters ago.

Power ups since timeskip (Been a long ass time)

Luffy:
>G4 Boundmand
>G4 Tankman
>G4 Snakeman
>Future COO
>Now learning Goken

Sanji:
>Raid Suit (Will still get an upgrade with Franky modifications maybe)

Zoro:
>Permanent nigger swords (Didnt even achieve it yet kek)

Lets be real, the monster trio is gone and Luffy is in his own league now. New Monster trip is: Jinbe, Zoro and Sanji.

Attached: 1530487304878.jpg (240x240, 9K)

>Zoro already could use that power Luffy's trying to obtain years ago during the fight in Alabasta to cut steel
>learned it from his master
>the old man learned it from his sword master

So who is Zoro's master really?

Attached: file.png (935x1300, 1.25M)

Training his strength without devil fruit. Think how big Garp is.

there are readers that think Kiku, Komurasaki and Hyori are the same character

Back to your cage nigger

>Think how big Garp is.
yeah, garp is truly a big bitch

Attached: bonk.jpg (800x1274, 262K)

He is a broken man with a dead kid.

I don't care what One Piece is. The entire story's now invalidated. What now?

I heard a very interesting theory that says that Luffy will beat Big Mom in the next 10 chapters.

- Big Mom arrives to Udon.
- Queen realizes she lost her memories, so he tricks her by telling her there's a Sumo Contest going on and that the prize is the Oshiruko.
- Luffy masters his new CoA technique fighting against Big Mom. Then defeats her (in sumo) by launching her out of the sumo ring.

What do you guys think? he wouldn't defeat her in the traditional sense (like a final arc villain) and it'd be the last stepping stone before he goes on to fight Kaido, considering he's above any Yonko Commander and she's nerfed enough (no homies, amnesia).

>garp jobbed to dadan
WOWWW DEMOTE HIM

Also "haki blossoming in the hardships of the battlefield" makes it the perfect way for Luffy to improve his CoA.

no because Big Mom > Kaido

It kinda works, I think Queen will fight Luffy but it'll be interrupted. Then your scenario plays out.

The end goal doesn't matter, only the journey

You not caring doesn't suddenly unwrite the story.

Luffy first needs to learn how to use the Blast Haki, so far no dice.

I'VE FINALLY FOUND WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR

One Piece = the earth is flat

As mine

this, i also believe that luffy won't have a hard time taking off kaidou

?

is the technique used for sky walk the same thing luffy is trying to learn?

She's giving me major Chimney vibes.

So the invisible haki blasts are learned by "knowing the rhythm of things" huh. Guess Zoro was stronger then Luffy up until Luffy learned future sight.

>Zoro could have taught Luffy the technique all along but didn't

What a dick.

No, please read the entire manga or watch the anime. You skipped what some consider the best arcs.

not exactly since Zoros swords were breaking. So I dont think he mastered it but it's kind of like how Luffy showed CoC before he knew about it.

reminder that Hiyori will join Luffy's harem and there's nothing Zolo can do about it

I did, they just seem really similar is all. Sky walk he is kicking the air Goken is like punching it.

Screencap your post for the future then. If by some miracle you aren't joking.

That's pretty kino that Oda managed to give Zoro haki before he knew what it was too so now Luffy doesn't feel like as much of an asspull.

Thank God there's still HxH and a brand new chapter of it coming out in... in about two years...

why would he?zoro trust his captain doesn't he?

Plus Luffy is actually gaining strength WITHOUT his devil fruit and getting fucking ripped. Soon he'll go full Garp mode.

I think he's suggesting that Luffy will learn how to use "Blast Haki" in his sumo bout against Big Mom.

Kinda like how he learned FS in his fight against Katakuri.

It's not like Luffy asked. Im sure if he did Zoro would help his bro out

Attached: 1553163901477.jpg (1672x1716, 494K)

too far from full garp mod desu

The defense haki = making invisible armors

How is FUTURE-SEEING = invisible armor?

And let's be honest, Zoro wouldn't be a good teacher. He wouldn't know how to apply his technique to Luffy.

So Oda is telling me that Zoro could have one shotted Enel if he wanted
Nice way of making Skypea looks stupid

what's all this new discussion about? i can't really keep up with you guys, been letting some chapters pile up. i guess it's time to catch up again?

Yeppers.

Not really, Devil Fruits are still a thing.

"I didn't read anything but wanna join in"

None of the six powers involve haki. It's just pushing air away. Goken is a blast of pure invisible haki.

>ha get ready to get SLASHED
>slowly charges towards enel
>enel nukes him

Seeing the future protects you from damage and is therefore armor. The act of seeing the future is also not visible. All in all, it's invisible armor

how does that scimitar stay attached to his hip?

Attached: FAGGOT.jpg (874x597, 210K)

I feel like most anons will try to find a way to disagree but you're technically right.

Its kind of a shame that we never got to see actual training arcs where Luffy, Zoro and Sanji all get together to train and get stronger and instead the characters just get the upgrades behind the scenes and we get a flashback aka asspull. Heck the only ones we actually see training is Zoro (never any of his new techniques though). Its also weird how they dont teach Franky and Brook how to use Haki. Same thing with Robin not saying anything about meeting Dragon. A lot of things dont really make sense when you think about how people normally would communicate.

Attached: 1541656548114.jpg (480x475, 22K)

I thought it was kicking off Air?

Oda's teacher made a similar technique in Ruroni Kenshin where the guy jumped off the air at the top his first jump.

hahaha, in your dreams, zorogayboy

no he wouldn't, he tried to attack him and failed, rewatch the arc

Am I mistaking, or doesn't Robin already have Haki? I thought she created giant black arms in Dresserosa or Fishman Island at some point.

Attached: after kaido.png (683x331, 149K)

Giant yes, black no.

yeah not like he attempted to fight him and got absolutely assfucked right

It always makes me happy how crazy of an order this is.

Sky walk = kicking air
Goken = haki blast

TalkOP Week 2 Popularity Results
>1. Luffy
>2. Zoro
>3. Sanji (5)
>4. Nami
>5. Robin (3)
>6. Law
>7. Ace
>8. Chopper
>9. Katakuri
>10. Sabo
Poll ends 6/14 and is updated every Friday

Attached: 62425e1agy1g1l5blnu21j21200u0qfl.jpg (1368x1080, 539K)

aka my cock

>law
>ace
>sabo
every time

Better

>kata 9
fucking chinks

well i'm mainly curious about "blast haki". this has to be an asspull right? i've never heard of it.

Yeah the vanilla order is Big Mom --> Kaido --> Shanks --> Blackbeard, glad we got something more interesting.

Remember that time Rayleigh showed Luffy what armament haki was and he said "it's like putting on invisible armor" and then shot a laser beam out of his hand to drop an elephant? That's what it is.

wow Toei animation actually got better

That's beyond imagination for you

frankly, what's the point of this pic?
her tale is coherent with what kinemon told the strawhats

Been in the manga for 400 chapters, it's just resurfacing again. Think about it, you'll remember where it was used.

Sort of. Vegapunk's bodyguard used it. But it just got called Haki recently.

Before I think we all just assumed it was shockwave techniques like what the pointy head king used. And Garp used against him to straighten his head.

They revealed that Raleigh used it too and explained it but Luffy wasn't able to use it at the time. Now they revealed that this old man Luffy met and was helping in prison is actually an old bad ass that has it himself and learned it from a swords master, and it's probably the same thing Zoro learned from his master and had since Alabasta.

Makes one ponder if the swords master was actually Zoro's master.

Reminder that a Kappa is part of the original crew

Attached: Early_Crew.png (1500x872, 866K)

>i've never heard of it.
Of course you didn't Kizaru-kun

>Oda retcons Jinbejoining
>Jinbe dies
>Kappa is joining

Attached: 1502293958884.png (1264x1448, 463K)

>skeleton in the back
>oda took nearly 500 chapters to have him join the crew
Oda's a fucking madman.

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

Does Chinjao and Garp have it this new form of Haki? Notice the shockwaves and haki armament they use.

Shit, forgot the video.
youtu.be/VW1qdM5PYHg

I'll guess the order is gonna be Kaido, then BM, then BB, then Shanks, but only because Shanks now seems to have a lot more to him that doesn't come off benevolent.

1. How did Rayleigh not mention this beforehand?
2. How did Luffy not predicted the force of Kaido's attacks?
3. If the act of preventing damage by dodging the attacks is the function of the haki, what is the shield for in the first place? Wouldn't that make the shield useless?

Here's a picture since I fucked up my question.

DOES CHINJAO AND GARP HAVE IT SINCE THEY CAN BOTH EMIT SHOCKWAVES, OR IS THAT SOMETHING ELSE?

Attached: file.png (809x1150, 649K)

船大工 - ship carpenter
He designed Franky after liking his VA a lot.

zoro was going to be part of Buggy's crew before

He did, way during the time skip.
youtu.be/_k_1rbABCt0

>He designed Franky after liking his VA a lot.
no wonders

Attached: literally franky irl.jpg (250x333, 28K)

Let's look at all the suspicious shit about Komurasaki aka Hiyori
>has 2 papers
>Mentioned how Momo promised he would return in 20 years yet we were shown no such thing in chapter 920
>Begs Zoro to stay
>Stutters as if she's reciting a line and messed up her con
>Tells a complete stranger a secret even though Momo and Kinemon literally did not tell the SH after Punk Hazard or Dressrosa
>Referred to Inu and Neko as just kitty and doggy. Basically all the info she's provided is stuff that could be fed to her

Not too sure, Sai could use the weird pulsing CoA too, but it didn't appear to be stronger than Luffy who just uses black CoA.

Attached: 092.jpg (760x1200, 505K)

No, they're setting up that Luffy is going to be strong enough to beat Kaido once he learns this technique and then Kaido is going to fuck him up again

I always heard he was based off of Ace Ventura/Jim Carey

Attached: file.png (380x304, 187K)

Dadan was amazing here

No. Basically, the way you can transfer energy out of your body is something Zoro knew a while back. To hit Enel, he would have had to combine haki with that ability. Luffy knows haki, but doesn't know that technique Zoro can do.

And even though Zoro knows of those 2 techniques, he probably doesn't know or hasn't thought about using it the way Rayleigh or Hyou has.

True, but Luffy's also retardedly strong and was able to fight Haki users on Boa's island without haki of his own. Hell, he fought Enel who used haki back on Skypiea.

>HOLDING ON TO 20 YEARS WORTH OF FEELINGS...!!

lmao

its not coherent with what kinemon said because there was no mention of momo telling hiyori and momo seemed just as confused as the rest when they were sent into the future

that's hasshoken, not haki

No. the ability Hyou knows isn't the same as Zoro cutting steel.

best mama alongside bellmere

Attached: goodbye mom.jpg (750x1120, 136K)

onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Hasshoken

Yep. If I've learned anything about Oda, it's to be very wary when characters say things will go well. That's why Zoro scared the shit out of me this chapter, it does indeed seem that the Fire Festival will fail.

Considering Luffy's made of rubber and rubber can create reverb shockwaves I always assumed he'd learn this, and this is what the bodyguard was using...

Okay new theory. A Happo Navy member will be introduced in Wano and Luffy will train Hasshoken.

Not to hate on zoro as a character, but he's like one of the worst strawhats to exposition at. She could be talking out loud to herself and achieve almost the same effect. If it was franky, usopp, nami etc they'd be crying and asking questions, getting some back and forth between characters.

This is just:
hiyori: Let me tell you my sad backstory that ties directly to the current situation and the countries history
zoro: I'm trying to sleep

I know. I was saying that Zoro only knew about transfering energy onto his sword, but didn't know about haki pre-TS. Post TS he does both and he transfers his haki onto his sword. Luffy knows how to use haki, but doesn't know about the ability to transfer things outside his body.

but that's precisely the fun part about him

This is a well-written post, but Zoro said some good stuff this chap.

he just wants his sword back
and look for more swords
and cut dudes
you don't understand...

I'd sure like to know who Sanji appeals to. Luffy's the MC, his popularity a given. Zoro appeals to fightfags and manlyfags. Nami and Robin appeal to horny guys. Law, Ace, Sabo, and Katakuri appeal to fujos. Chopper appeals to kids and girls. But who the hell likes Sanji, and in such a quantity to put him in the third place?

He's supposed to be the "American" of the group, so it makes even more sense.

That'd be fuckin neato. I actually liked Hasshoken.

Japan's just a different culture.

Attached: file.png (445x533, 473K)

>manlyfags

Attached: 1553871697654.png (1726x970, 1.1M)

Law appeals more the edgefags imo.

He's not good for exposition in terms of reader's position, but he always demonstrated himself as one of the most level headed and most logical in his judgements. Although depending on Oda's mood he can be a one-note joke with his sleeping during the exposition, but in places like Arlong Park and Water 7 his assertion of the situations was the most thorough.

Luffy is learning Panzer Kunst. He's learning how to transmit all the Haki to bypass the armor and into thr squishy flesh underneath.

Sanji is literally Mr. Pink. Not everybody has an obvious taste like you're assuming.

Attached: tipping.jpg (900x900, 112K)

My guess is fedorafags. He always dresses sharply and made pretensions about being an "intellectual" combatant.

She's just dumb

AAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEEUUUUUU

Pseudo-intellectuals, the kind that like Nolan movies and think HxH is a smart manga.

>Luffy had haki well before he knew what it was, Oda just explained "It's haki" later
>The Luffy vs Kata fight showed Haki becomes stronger as you fight, and in certain situations you can achieve what you couldn't before
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>The old man just stated he learned the techinque from "a master swordsman" that could choose what he wanted to cut, even if it was steel
>Zoro couldn't cut through steel or figure out his teacher's training about cutting through steel or cutting nothing...
>...until he was fighting in a desperate situation against someone made of steel and absolutely needed it

OOOOOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: file.png (956x700, 664K)

Me too.
t. Woody Allen

sanji is cool
a big time jobber but cool

The lore just keeps getting fucking deeper. I never signed up for this wild ride.

He was a jobber. Oda's hateboner for him seems to have ended. He's achieved 2 dreams since 930.

We Beyond Imagination now
No breaks, no limits

fodder has never been relevant
anyone with power level above half a billion can oneshot them all with CoC

>was a jobber
Until he beats someone worth a damn again, he is the crew's designated jobber.

Attached: jobji-san.png (834x435, 61K)

What happened to poor Sanji? He never lost a one on one fight and was one of the coolest characters pre-time skip.

>hero powers up in difficult situation by remembering some stuff
>HOLY SHIT GODA

literally killed Page 1 so hard Oda forgot about the fight

Zoro was trying to cut steel the whole arc but couldn't figure out his master's training. He got waxed by the wax guy who could make wax as strong as steel and said if only he could cut steel it wouldn't have been a problem

NEW THREAD

>NEW THREAD

That's the name of the sword technique, though. Not necessarily the not-retarded-samurai version of it.

? can you write in a more understandable way?
what momo had told hyori? momo looked confused because time travelling is not your everyday bus ride, what has anything to do with the evil hyori theory?

WEEEEEEEEEEDIIING.............

Don't worry user. I understood your reference.

What if Hyori was actually sent to the future too. Then Komurasaki found her and they decided to switch roles to protect the daughter of Oden. Thus O-toko would be the true Hyori and Komurasaki would be her "guard"