Well, Yea Forums, it finally fucking happened

Well, Yea Forums, it finally fucking happened.

I've always laughed at waifufags. Always chastised them for falling for a fictional character, taking shots at how pitiful you have to be to put a drawing on such a pedestal.

Thanks to that god damn second ending to Kaguya-sama I now have a waifu, and her name is Chika Fujiwara. I watch episodes of the anime over and over again when I've never watched an anime episode twice before. I have every frame of that god damn chika dance in visual memory and lyric to the song in my audio memory.

I'll be buying a bodypillow soon. Congratulations, Yea Forums. I hate you all.

Attached: chika.jpg (225x350, 44K)

Post pics of body pillow.

Kill yourself before it's too late

Your waifu a shit

It happens to everyone

>Thanks to that god damn second ending to Kaguya-sama I now have a waifu, and her name is Chika Fujiwara

Attached: 1471747539845.png (300x142, 27K)

Welcome to TEAM PINK, son!

Attached: Chika.jpg (800x450, 94K)

treat her well, user

one of us
one of us

Attached: DeI7XorUQAAxIVj.jpg large.jpg (820x837, 78K)

You're waifu a shit

Only time will tell if you really are a waifufag or just another seasonal who will change every few months.

based retard.

Attached: 1554357043160.gif (128x111, 50K)

Well, at least it isn't that autistic bipolar shit

Teen thread

>Seasonal waifu
You'll get bored of her in a month

How can people waifu girls so out of their league?

Attached: 1547922428164.png (366x292, 111K)

Weren't they all seasonal at some point?

Anyone have that video of a chink cosplayer dancing her ed dance naked in public

test

should have linked the other big get

Congratulations. Which cover is it, I know CuddlyOctopus is doing a Chika cover but there's probably quite a few Japanese circles doing them as well. I recommend the WithAqua inner, I've heard good things about the DHR7000 though since the DHR6000 changed its stuffing.
Also, if you turn into a seasonal waifufag fuck you.

Attached: 1488336311886.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

That body pillow of her is mighty fine.

Attached: IMG_1381.jpg (802x994, 249K)

>generic genki girl and not even a good one

Attached: 0073.png (593x436, 281K)

XD girls are the best

>being this fucking basic
Can literally feel the pre-anime typical normalfag hate turning into an ironic internet weeb from the way you type. Don't try to pretend you've been here for more than one year.
You disgust me.

So shes says fortune teller I thought she said for 2 dollar.

Fujiwara is not generic, even though she's one of the weaker characters in the manga.

He is becoming one of us, and that is a good thing. Time will tell.

I know this sounds autistic as fuck but the only girl I could ever want as a waifu is simply too good for me, I could never do something as shameless as claiming her for myself even if waifufaggotry is just play-pretend.