Is Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid good Yea Forums?

Is it worth watching?

Attached: 55d.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

yes, its one of the comfiest shows i've seen

Attached: 1553467870364.gif (500x463, 2.16M)

Why don't you watch it and then come back and tell us what you think? Why are you asking us?

Attached: image0 (5).jpg (3401x2512, 913K)

Yes, it very much is. Don't expect it to be a yurifest though as some people would try to suggest. It has some weird pervy humour in some parts, but it's generally just a very, and I know this sounds like a buzzword, wholesome show. It's a show that, by the end of it, actually makes you want to have a family.

Eh, call me when Kobayashi or Tohru get pregnant.

It was the best anime of 2017 it's really good

Attached: 87e75f5.png (1175x720, 759K)

>It's a show that, by the end of it, actually makes you want to have a family.

This exept that I kind of hate the implications that Tohru is a horny, used up roastie with a kid and slutty friends. Even though Kanna is not her child, but that is basically the mechanics of it.

>the implications that Tohru is a horny, used up roastie
The fuck are you on about? She's just kobasexual, that's all. And Kanna is her friend, not her kid. Kanna even said in the series that she sees Tohru as a big sister.

But having a gf and her little sister living with you as a family doesn’t seem like a likely or realistic situation now does it?

user, please make a step backwards and explain to me what point you are trying to argue right now.

Nice enough show to decompress with. Had a few bits of good animation too.

I kind of hate the implications that Tohru is a horny, used up roastie with a kid and slutty friends.
I wouldn’t want a family like that.

wtf tohru is a virgin fuck off you retard

But she isn't "a used up roastie", she doesn't have a kid, and only one of her friends is a slut - and that one is a fertility goddess.
You are being entirely reductive here. Them making a good family has nothing to do with Tohru's backstory which you (intentionally?) misrepresent here anyway.

Retard

>I don't like the show because of incorrect headcanon I've made up about it
Retard.

Fucking you nigger

Why the fuck are you asking? Do other sites not have reviews ready for you?

Attached: 1554041760017.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

Why is Tohru so cute?

>Kanna is her friend, not her kid
Why do they have to be stuck like that? Tohru wants and tries to be her mom but Kanna just doesn't want to for some reason.

Tohru is nowhere near a " horny, used up roastie". Kobayashi is the only girl she's ever loved, I don't doubt that some dragons may have tried to get with her but none of them could accomplish anything

Why does it matter what they call each other?

Cutting Lucoa and her lame boob gags out, it might be the greatest SoL ever.

It was ok.
The loli lesbian and straight shota season got a bit grating because they were repeated ad nauseum.
The melodrama at the end was pretty dumb as well.

scenes*
not season

>The melodrama at the end was pretty dumb as well.
Why? I think it was executed really well.

I’m not misrepresenting anything. If someone ends up living with a gf and a younger girl, the situation is 100% of time a single mom moving in with their kid.
I love the show, what are you talking about?
Not in practice no, but that is what she represents. Do you think roasties are in love with the guys who get them pregnant accidentally?

Ah, now I get it. You are an utter retard and completey misunderstood what I meant when I said "watching this show kinda makes me want to have a family."
By that, I did not mean "I want some slut to move in with me and bring her child with her.", but it is okay, I should have assumed in the first place that you are autistic and have to take shit at face value.

Jesus Fucking Christ

it was okay a, but it really didn't need all the stuff with kobayashi starting to romantically like tohru as it completely destroys the source material on how kobayashi is asexual, as shown in episode 8 and the fact she doesn't even like maid for sexual reasons like most people but dumb nerdy aesthetic reasons.

>kobayashi starting to romantically like tohru
But that didn't happen.

So now you are admitting that I wasn’t wrong?

that's what it says on the dragon maid wiki. though a wiki is not solid confirmation by any means.

its good but the lack of male characters engaging in procreation guided consensual sex makes it unpopular with Yea Forumsbe

Attached: japonya-basbakani-abe-avrupa-ziyareti-10446791_o[1].jpg (640x582, 69K)

>that is what she represents
Are you sure about that? If there's anything she represents is being depressed as she tried to commit suicide but failed.

Fuck off

>virgin moves in with younger girl but somehow she """represents""" roastie with a child
You simply couldn't be more wrong, stop going to r9k

>kyoani show
>is it worth watching, guyz?!!

>implying any source is safe from shippers

Elma drags Kobayashi to a mixer in the spin-off books, there is still hope.

Yes.

I am admitting that you in your intentionally ill-fitting description of fantasy scenario are not wrong. However, you probably have autism.

>wiki
Fucking hell, m8.

Why the constant name calling? Isn’t this place made for discussing anime and what they mean to different people? I’m sorry if you have a fantasy of a pure virgin gf coming knocking on your door and begging for your dick while bringing a deadpan loli with her to whom she is not related in any way, but that is not going to happen. Ever.

However I have this weird and totally ”ill-fitting” scenario for you that might be likely in the real world.

Heres your (you)

Noone ever said anything about anyone knocking at your door. Why are you so fixated on that scenario?

>tfw family propaganda anime is becoming increasingly more common
Sasuga, Abe-kun.

Attached: 1542345337547.png (429x509, 408K)

Isn’t that literally what happens in the anime?

Yes, but no one said anything about that happening in real life.

>Dragon Maid was 2 years ago

In real life it's not going to be a pure virgin with a loli friend knocking at your door. It will be the roastie that you were nice to in the bar last night.

Is the roastie going to be a dragon?

Yes, and?

>still trying to equate virgin anime magical girls with bar roasties
Are you ok user?

I didn't know that Yea Forums finds normal interpretations such as this so mind blowingly strange.

And it will be another 2 before season 2.

Sorry but the whole "roastie" meme in itself is already something confined to r9k/pol/inceldom so you trying to extend that concept to also include canonical virgins is not a "normal interpretation" for the vast majority of people

No. It's a typical dull soulless sol

Nah, it isn't. It's really well executed.