Why did she even get hate in the first place?

Why did she even get hate in the first place?

Attached: pretty sakura in the snow.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

completematerial.pbworks.com/w/page/40075809/Unsorted Translation (arai)
exhentai.org/g/1026783/13c40b360f/?p=1
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/kill yourself/image/IaXNZeaosEGuavY6NKNuRQ/
twitter.com/Fate_SN_Anime/status/1085834315273891840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slut patrolling community service by based matous

Attached: fukushyuu.jpg (327x439, 33K)

It's from a time when we all instinctively said we hated any anime girl that wasn't a virgin.
There are definitely reasons for not liking her but that was mainly what vintage Yea Forums was going on about and the "killing people" part was just a byproduct.

Attached: 1499416625492.png (581x581, 337K)

BD of the second movie when?

genocidal bitter worm infested used goods with a cunt with so many miles on it she could circle the earth twice

Tax evading little slut.

She was the worst part about her own route. Heaven's Feel is great, but it's great in spite of Sakura.

This

She was the best part of her route unlike Rhino

6months or so

>Casually dropping those truth Yea Forumsbombs
Oi, you got a loicense for that?

Attached: 1554208680845.png (362x381, 278K)

The only thing Sakura added to the story was that by association Rider got more time to shine.

Technically it's money laundering, because prostitition is illegal in Japan any income she garners from it wouldn't be taxed anyway.

I'll explain it to you babbies.

Her route was terrible. She was too miserable to be attractive to the reader. It was just absolute consistent suffering. And, worst of all, HF felt really disconnected to the other two routes. It twisted the Holy Grail war too much that it felt like it had its own rules. Servants just got killed one after another. You kinda felt like the characters you grew attached to int he previous two routes didn't have to go through this.

She ruined Shirou.

he meant UFOtable

Personally because she blackened saber.
I can't forgive her, and also she's a mass murderer.

Because she is a bland boring fuck meat

Secondaries believed all the shitposters who claimed that Sakura was to blame for all the deaths in HF.

A vocal minority of Rinfags who couldn't handle the fact Sakura is the canon wife.

Attached: rinfag.png (1215x197, 26K)

>genocidal
>literally tries to sacrifice herself to save the world in the finale
>bitter
>extremely kind and forgiving despite having all the reason in the world to be bitter
>worm infested
>gets dewormed by Kotomine
>"""used goods""" (not a thing, /pol) with a cunt with so many miles on it she could circle the earth twice
>canonically a virgin in realta nua
So basically, because people like you didn't read the VN.

>Her route was terrible.
That's why it's the most popular one, right?
>She was too miserable to be attractive to the reader.
If you didn't find Sakura attractive, you can't really be called a reader.
>HF felt really disconnected to the other two routes
That's just because the first two routes are generic shounenshit. HF is the route that's actually good.
>You kinda felt like the characters you grew attached to int he previous two routes
Servants are just ghosts for the masters to use as tools. Getting attached to them is silly in the first place.

>she's a mass murderer.
That's Angra Mainyu, retard.

Attached: Shadow explained.jpg (1600x1800, 877K)

>not liking used goods is now a /pol/ thing.
jesus christ, what hath happened to this place.

Sakura didn't black saber, that was angry manjew.
If a faggot spirit goes around sucking cock on your city and then posseses you is it your fault for all the cock you sucked? the answer is no, but since you are a faggot as well you probably sucked cock anyways, bad example

The cock he sucked*

People grew up, unlike you absolute retarded purityfag

Is this true? My problem with Sakura is not the worms but Shinji raping her

Growing up doesn't mean you would want to marry a hole broken by another guy and take it up for sloppy second teen. People have different taste, and you teen surely didn't grow up for not realizing that and implying that it's a /pol/ only thing.

Yes. In Realta Nua, Shinji tries to rape Sakura for the first time in the scene where she kills him.

Growing up does mean having a penis big enough for a woman to feel the same regardless of whether she's had sex before or not. Virginity or the lack of it is a complete non-issue for anyone who's worthy of women. If anything, true men want their women to be experienced.

>Shinji raping her
He doesn't, Sakura had all the power in their relationship. The one time he tries to get it on with her when she doesn't want to (during her budding relationship with Shirou) she more or less casually murders.

The Matou household is abusive as fuck. Shinji might not have gotten wormtortured and all, but that was not because he was somehow higher in the hierarchy or something, it was because in the eyes of Zouken he may as well just not exist.

Attached: [dmntsf.net] Fate stay night - Heaven's Feel I.presage flower [Eng Sub 1080p 10bit x265 BD].mkv (1920x1080, 78K)

These two do it for me. Add in that it's just kind of a boring and disconnected path that revolves entirely around an equally boring heroine, while taunting you with the far superior and more interesting Ilya. Saber aside, the main heroines are really the weakest characters in the VN.

The only merit to Heaven's Feel really is if you're a Riderfag. Must be a good feeling to see your favorite jobber suddenly become redeemed and actually competent.

Attached: 1552043807434.png (1024x768, 1.01M)

>Growing up does mean having a penis big enough
Not this time, Jew Trollainn

Attached: gae_bait.png (1416x1078, 129K)

She literally saved shirou from that stupid ideal

What said. I actually like Sakura outside of her route, but the problem is her route isn't constructive to Shirou at all, and is dedicated to breaking him down. Even in her best end Shirou and Sakura are both broken.

>Muh capeshit ideals
Fuck off

>implying that it's a /pol/ only thing.
>Not this time, Jew
Looks like it is a /pol/ only thing after all.

Attached: 67504194_p0.png (541x800, 238K)

You're so convinced of your own mediocrity and lack of any exceptional traits that you cannot bear the thought of any woman having any frame of reference to compare you to, knowing you'd come up the loser. Sad!

>Her route was terrible. She was too miserable to be attractive to the reader.
Did you even read Heavens Feel?

Have you faggots dated anyone who wasn't a virgin, cause I bet you don't, they're fucking whores, they are only their for pump and dump, if a woman in her mid twenties isn't married and have fucked a guy or two, something is wrong with her.

Ok, ESL-kun.

>dating 3DPD
Yeah, no thanks.

>Have you faggots dated anyone
Where do you think you are, newfag?
>if a woman in her mid twenties isn't married and have fucked a guy or two, something is wrong with her
Ahmed...

Attached: 74093781_p0.jpg (950x1306, 411K)

But Rin is the one who dates casually in London and Saber had a dick. Wrong series to be puritan about, just maybe?

Don't use my one-off rhyme for your shit-stirring.

Attached: jiiii.gif (640x572, 2.49M)

Where exactly do you think you are user?

Attached: 1552434510786.gif (101x170, 30K)

I wasn't even arguing about sakura, I'm arguing about not wanting to marry non-virgins is somehow a /pol/ thing ya cunts.

>kills Gilgamesh, a fan favorite
>rapes Rin in a bad end, a fan favorite
>corrupts and steals Saber from Shirou, THE most popular character, preventing her from getting a good ending
Gee I wonder why.

Angra Mainyu was the one who ate Saber and Gilgamesh, and Rin deserved it for telling Sakura her suffering was nothing. Also, Gilgamesh wasn't a fan favorite at all before Zero rewrote his character to become fujobait, newfag.

>Even in her best end Shirou and Sakura are both broken.
What? No, Shirou is just less autistic about fighting for his ideals in more extreme ways, but he'll still help people out if they need it, while keeping track of his priorities some more. Sakura is good too.

>Angra Mainyu was the one who ate Saber and Gilgamesh
No, the entire point of Heaven's Feel is that it's ambiguous. Angra Mainyu is the Shadow but so is Sakura. That's why Shirou can choose to kill Sakura, saving hundreds of strangers, or protect who he personally cares about. How can you miss such an important plot point?

When did Rin say that?

>sakura
>corrups saber
That wasn't sakura. That was angra mainyuu.
Also sakura is more popular than rin on nipland right now, and she was more popular when the vn. Later thanks to being a literal who in the deen and ufotable ubw adaptations she got btfoed in popularity by rin.
And about gil, basically what this user said.

Dark sakura is angra mainyuu, normal sakura had no concious control over the shadow

No, AM was using Sakura as vessel because, for all intents and purpouses, she's his master for the war.
She has absolutely no control over what it does until she goes dark herself.

>when did rin say that
In their fight in heaven's feel she constantly trashtalked her about not being strong enough. Funnily enough she broke in femme fatale in barely an hour.

Based speedreader. People like you is why sakura got hated.
Angra took sakura as his master. That is why killing sakura would stop angra. Then he fused with sakura and became dark sakura, who is sakura influenced by angra and did such horrible things as killing shinji, kirei, zouken and assasin

Attached: why is rin such a bitch.jpg (800x2400, 180K)

Says right there that it is the hard truth.

And Rin being even weaker turned out to be the truth as well.

Attached: HF Good End.jpg (800x3404, 464K)

I still also find funny how much is a bitch to sakura in contrast how hard she tries to save shinji in ubw.
You are literally shown in your face in the bad ending after that scene that isn't the truth since the superstronk rin is actually far weaker than sakura and breaks within a fucking hour. Have you even read the visual novel any nasu's work? The narrator is used to express what people feel or think, and is not really omniscient.

muh purity fags

Is it my the only one that cringed hard while watching the ubw adaptation and every time emiya approached to rin all the school fooder had to look at him?

Only good shitrou in the vn is the hf one. Back to marvel if you're into manchildren ideals

>sakura influenced by angra and did such horrible things as killing shinji, kirei, zouken and assasin
That is another can of worms entitely (pun unintended). Kirei calls Dark Sakura out on her bullshit. Unlike her Shadow form which isn't directly her fault but could be avoided by killing her, she was fully aware in Dark Sakura form and using Angra as an excuse to do evil shit. Kirei's words not mine.

yeah, but all her "evil" shit was revenge on people who fully deserved it, especially Zouken.

>Sad!
So it was redditors after all

And Kirei is the only one who is "calling her out on her bullshit". Zouken, Rin and Illya all claim that Sakura is losing her mind because of Angra. In fact, Kirei only survived his encounter with her because of this.

She's more pure than Rin though and a lot of her haters are rinfags.

The point of that exchange is that Sakura tries to blame her action entirely on her upbringing, saying nothing is her fault. She then justifies her thinking by giving Rin the same treatment, but we have no Idea if Rin would have gone berserk like Sakura did.
So that proves absolutely nothing.

>That's why it's the most popular one, right?
It is?

>but we have no Idea if Rin would have gone berserk like Sakura did.
Connecting to AM would make a person lose their mind in a day or two.
Being the fully filled grail should have also deleted her personality.

The sales for the HF movies speak for themselves.

How? That's not a comparison to the other two routes, who got adaptations more than a decade earlier.

Everyone still hates her, however her route is new to the series so everyone just tolerates her.

Eventually the Saberfags will complain about not getting 3 shill movies and they'll get it, leaving wormslut in the dust.

>Everyone still hates her

Attached: sakura #1.jpg (2048x1536, 640K)

That just means the other two routes have had more time to sell units, and yet HF is doing far better already. It's even selling better than Fate/Zero.

Imagine being so hateful you can't understand that Rin isn't perfect. and saw everything she didn't want to be in her sister. She realizes she was wrong, and accepts her. They reconcile, and all is well in the world.
I don't understand people like you, that name such a horrible image the 'true end'.

>Sakura
>Literally raped and subjected to sexual/physical torture for 10 years
>haha what a SLUT used goods!
>Tamamo
>Fucks every master who summons you, giggles after NTR-ing you in the protagonist’s own game
>she’s so pure :)
fuck this fanbase

>most popular stay night character after saber in the first popularity poll
>most popular stay night female after saber now that all routes are adapted
Yeah, pretty sure everyone hates her

>the prism illya movie poll
You gotta be kidding me, man. It's obvious Sakura isn't hated, but jesus imagine posting irrelevant polls to justify you liking a character.

Literally every anime/manga fanbase, not just fate.

Tamamo is pure because she only does anal

Attached: IMG_9464.jpg (650x866, 92K)

Stay mad Rincuck. I love Saber with all my heart, but Id pick Sakura a thousand times before Rin

>destroys Miyu, the heroine of the Prism Ilya movie, before the HF movie even came out
It's pretty relevant.

OBJECTIVEPOSTING TIME
Rin worst main heroine

>Rin didnt even get a new year figure
There are a lot of signs that she is no longer popular

Literal retard, HF was the culmination of the potential of stay night. Fate was decent but incredibly shallow, it basically just introduced you to all the characters. UBW fleshed out a LOT of the characters, and moved the plot in a lot more complex direction while still basically being a good vs. evil conflict. HF was basically 100% character driven, it "twisted the holy grail war" because the holy grail war was irrellevant by that point, you'd already experienced Fate and UBW, there wasn't really much to flesh out of the Battle Royale theme. It was just a setting for you to experience the characters of the previous two routes. I enjoy UBW the most, but I don't understand why people have an issue with HF beyond Sakura.

Forgot pic

Attached: Daily Rating 7 Fate Stay Night.png (800x1200, 461K)

Dunno, I don't really get the complaint of not enough Saber/Archer/Rin/Gil in the route when all of those characters got their focus in the other 2 routes. The only characters I feel could've benefitted from an extra route is maybe Ilya/Berserker. After Fate and UBW I was actually glad to see characters like Sakura/Rider on screen since they were barely present in the other routes.

>objective posting
>posts an opinion
>Rin didn't get a new years figure, but got 3 (III) (three) nice scales last year when Sakura got zero.
She literally lives rent free in your head.

Attached: uufcd1gcs9321.png (925x1329, 1.89M)

You know something being popular doesn't make it good right?

Imagine believing this when Rin is a canonical virgin and Sakura has been canonically ravaged by worms and her brother.
>RETCONNED
No, even in the movie she admits she isn't a virgin.

>Products made by fans

Attached: Extremely happy chink.jpg (800x804, 56K)

>figure companies being incompetent and behind the times
So? It's been obvious for a long time that Sakura's lack of figures boil down to higher-ups actively spiting her rather than her lacking the popularity to sell, since she's been one of the very most popular Type Moon characters since at least 2012.

What difference does that make besides a lack of a hymen? She’s still way less of a bitch than Rin and is purely devoted to Shirou. If anything, the rape made her more pure and attached to his existence.

>even in the movie
Nobody cares, secondary. Realta Nua is what's canon, hence Sakura is a virgin and Rin isn't.

>tries to use the figure argument, gets btfo
>"f-figures don't matter if they'r made by x company!"
fucking lmao
stay seething

Tamamofags are pathetic. Sure, everyone else gets called out for
>Dick
>Anus
>Worms
>Decadent Roman emperor
but somehow the character whose entire legend is about her being a manipulative whore gets a free pass, because kitsune and "goshujin~" I guess.

>>Fucks every master who summons you, giggles after NTR-ing you in the protagonist’s own game
This is fake news

The original VN agrees she's not a virgin.
The movie agrees she sin't a virgin.
Nasu praises Sudou for incorporating the sex in it where he couldn't.
And Sakura's character is better for it.

>Rin isn't
Literally fanfic.
In no way is it ever stated she isn't a virgin. It isn't EXPLICITLY stated (like it definitely is in the original) because all sex was removed from Realta Nua.
Keep seething.

>btfo
>lmao
>seething
As we can see, Rinfags are crossboarder cancer.

Oh, and she also has perfectly intact memories of every single summoning as well ;)

She literally says in her EX event that she offers the same level of “devotion” to any master regardless who he is, unless he’s absolute scum of the earth. Given that she’s already trying to fuck MC within the first 5 minutes you’re delusional to think it didn’t happen. Not to mention she mocks other girls for being virgins in extella.

>crossboarder
How is this an insult?
We should never, ever stray off of Yea Forums?
Your semantics argument is even worse.

It is true, though. Rin not getting a figure despite figure companies using to shill the fuck out of her shows that she's lost popularity, while they were just incompetent and burying their heads in the sand regarding Sakura being popular enough to warrant figures for years.

Extreme mental gymnastics

Imagine believing virginity has anything to do with purity. Rin is a slut who happens to be a virgin by chance, while Sakura is pure but lost her virginity through no fault of her own.

Why did Nasu become so progressive when writing extra?

YOUR WAIFU IS NO LONGER POPULAR, KEK LMAO

Attached: 1517364985997.gif (640x360, 1.11M)

Retards taking dumb memes seriously and using them as a means to fit in.

Literally neither of them is slutty. There is no slutty behavior by either of them in the source material.
Just stop.

I love Rin, Sakura, and Saber!
I don't take memes seriously!

Attached: kj8b55xvt7q21.jpg (850x589, 130K)

Yeah, that's what the figure makers used for years regarding Sakura. Joke's on them, though, they're the ones who missed out on profit because of their obsession with spiting her.

Well in that case Rin would be subjugated to something worse than what happened Sakura, which would invalidate her thinking anyway.

First day on Yea Forums, huh?

we wuz pure maidens n mikon

Attached: 59028613692487924.jpg (992x1403, 953K)

>There is no slutty behavior by either of them in the source material.
Pretty sure Rin is bi, thus a slut.

I think I'm going to post cute images like this everytime I see Rin/Sakura war threads.
Maybe it will heal your hearts.

Attached: d6e14z7i4cr21.png (933x1251, 596K)

Her route is structurally built up shitting on the previous route, both for shock value and as a means of building an argument against the outcome of the previous route.
The VN treats HF as if it's the route to maturity and argues that conclusion, basically pitting against UBW. UBW was by far the more popular route on Yea Forums, and UBWfags despised HF for what it was doing and what it was saying, and the fact that it was undermining the route they enjoyed.

Sakura became the locus of that hate because of the choice near the end of the route that leads to the Mind of Steel route. Players who hated HF as they played it were forced to either make the UBW choice and get an instant bad end, or forsake the UBW choice and save Sakura in order to continue the route. So all the hate was directed towards Sakura.

Now it's just an empty meme that has been kept alive all these years because secondaries default to "hating unliked thing vocally" to fit in. People who dislike HF have every reason to not like Sakura as a character but there just aren't enough of those around anymore for it to still be relevant to the fanbase, or rather further the problem is that the majority of the fanbase is simply unwilling to read the VN.

Excellent post.

t. Rinfag

>t. Rinfag

Attached: 1526878890513.jpg (620x906, 82K)

>the choice near the end of the route that leads to the Mind of Steel route
And there goes your credibility.

Attached: sakura disinterested.png (276x300, 105K)

As a man of culture, I prefer loli Rin.

Attached: Tohsaka.Rin.full.1452550.jpg (842x1190, 888K)

I just want to ask, are there actual wormslut fags? I'm just detecting a lot of bad taste in this thread.

Never, Nasu never cared that much about precious waifus being pure darlings. Tamamo proves people don't care as long as they're getting their dick sucked.

Attached: tohsaka_sisters.jpg (795x859, 92K)

>are there actual wormslut fags?
No. There is no "wormslut", after all. The pure girl Sakura who gets dewormed, on the other hand, is extremely popular.

Attached: 73982586_p0.jpg (2800x2800, 474K)

Sakura still gets far worse treatment though, it makes no sense to me when everything about her impurity was non-consensual.

Extremely cute.

I'm not too big on either of the main 3 but I always thought Sakura was vastly better. Saber is only for bro and Rin for pump and dump.

Sakura is so beautiful in her white dress.

>Why did she even get hate in the first place?
"Muh used goods"

Well, Sakurafags trying to drag other characters into the mud they wallow in and making shit up isn't exactly news.

The sheer irony of this post is palpable.

>other characters
Besides some anons here complaining for rin inmature/stupid attitude with sakura, which other characters did "wormfags" drag to the mud here? Because I don't see anyone here complaining about saber or illya. Based rinfag projecting into the rest of the xfags

Figures are opportunity cost, why make Sakura when Saber and her clones so far been printing money?

There been some Sakura figures but most of the Fate line been relegated to Saber with the rest of the main cast of FS/N being part of a collection, this one is fairly recent and its quite lovely.

Attached: Sakura Kimono.jpg (500x750, 42K)

>Oh, and she also has perfectly intact memories of every single summoning as well ;)
Got caught lying so you decided to move the goalposts I see. This happens to every Servant released before FGO. Saber, Cu, Archer, Gilgamesh, etc remember everything that happened in FSN. Nero, Archer, Gilgamesh, BB etc remember Extra and/or CCC. Hell, Suzuka remembers shit from Foxtail and no one even cares about that spin-off. It's not exclusive to Tamamo.

It makes her even more filthy, yes

>Sakurafags trying to drag other characters into the mud
>Sakura herself uses mud to corrupt Saber and Berserker
That post is kind of funny in an ironic way.

>Sakura herself
*Angra Mainyu

Why are people still trying to defend F/SN Sakura when a there is a Sakura out there that is better in absolutely every way imaginable?

Attached: a830299d784c79d5f6fccee3df166330.png (1275x2400, 2.99M)

Multiple reasons, the more legitimate reasons are problems with storytelling and pacing in HF which does lag in the middle, and Sakura can be annoying and hard to deal with. That's what I liked about her though, she actually felt real unlike Saber and her love for Shirou felt more romantic unlike Rin's imo. A lot of the rabid hate though is trolling or people who hate any girl that isn't completely perfect and feels real. By completely perfect, I mean has actual personality flaws that aren't "cute" like Saber's intense idealism, or Rin's tsundere side. A lot of people rabidly hate it when 2D mirrors 3D in any way, so naturally Sakura would trigger that hate. On top of that, she wasn't a virgin until RN retconned all the sex parts of the original, so most purityfags venomously hate her.

This, so many problems with morons on internet fan bases come from secondaries misinterpreting, and regurgitating seriously, shitty memes

Damaged goods > Pure goods > Used goods

How? HF Shirou just wanted to save the person he loved, there's nothing wrong with that.

muh purity

I used to block Sakura thanks to all the rape stuff and I hated shinji with passion
And every though of her doing lewd things being totally pointless since she is so used to it

Took me to overcome this and see that she is still pure over sex and the movie was gentle enough to onscreen it

Dark Sakura could have freed Saber Alter but didn't. In fact she made her previous Servant fight to near death with her.

Adolescence is liking Fate or UBW for Saber/Rin.
Adulthood is liking HF because Saber/Rin are now free to be with you

Attached: Artorias-1.jpg (2724x1836, 2.01M)

>HF Shirou just wanted to save the person he loved
EXACTLY

>Adulthood is liking HF because Saber/Rin are now free to be with you
Saber is still dead. She's dead in every route bu UBW Good and the Hollow Atraxia Epilogue which is probably not canon.

But I like Saber as well has her relationship with Shirou. I have no fantasies of getting into a relationship with a fictional character

Attached: nhldh77zkvxy-1.jpg (1056x2760, 920K)

>Why did she even get hate in the first place?
She is boring. Sakura is beyond generic, were as Saber/Rin/Illiya/Even Fucking Medusa have their Pride. Sakura is a sweet girl with a tragic upbringing and a shitty foster family. Her personality is milk toast similar to Shirou but without the convictions to make a change. After she gets corrupted shes still fucking generic and on top of all that shit tried to be a "victim" Sakura is the worst type of person, runs away from majority of her responsibilities knowing she has the power to change herself if she just did it without because such a weak cunt about it.
I give Saber/Rin a lot of shit for being hypocritical but Sakura is the embodiment of the word.

If that's the case, you don't even need HF to make them your waifu and 's entire argument still is meaningless

Other reasons too, but this is probably the biggest one. Unambiguous and conventional hero Shirou is peak Shirou.

Attached: 1554009586950.gif (244x300, 2.66M)

retconned at FGO (which is canon now) where she says she is devoted to a single man even if you summon her. Her summer version like every other summer is for (you) to pander loner otakus

>and she also has perfectly intact memories of every single summoning as well ;)

It won't even be ignorant to say that she was only summoned by gudao and hakuno, since she's hard to summon and weak as fuck
gudao gets her because >gacha and hakuno don't even call especifically for her, it was her who pushed herself to him
sure she's used good and all but her manga and the shitty musou games keeps reminding you of her romance with hakuno
also
>;)
I'm sure /alter/ dragged in the biggest ammout of redditors to this place, I hate /vg/

Attached: 0b0b5d9b5f6d8e01231504521287978d.png (700x979, 641K)

lul xd español chaval :v

>Dark Sakura: meme Nagatoro ripoff version
Might as well say you prefer Magical Amber over Kohaku.

Disgusting Rinfag secondaries

She is just so fucking boring. I really like Heavens Feel but I could not care less about Sakura. She barely even has a personality. She is ok as a side character but as the main girl, she is awful. Illya and Rin both steal her show in her own route, its really sad. And it has nothing to do with her being damaged goods, Asagami was basically the same and she was a far better and more likable character than Sakura.

Attached: 1532337116415.jpg (1398x1920, 346K)

Sakura got the defining suffering moment for Shirou in that movie, it's no wonder she has the most votes.

>that stupid ideal
It's not stupid, Steel of Mind literally best ending.

>Dark Sakura could have freed Saber Alter
That’s not how it works, secondary. Shirou was the one who insisted on fighting Saber, too, while Sakura and Saber just wanted him to stay put while she fought Rin.

Unfortunately, all the heroines are generic.

Sakura is by far the least generic girl. Only Shirou and Kotomine are anywhere near her when it comes to having a fleshed out personality.

>She is just so fucking boring.
Thank you. Between myself and a few other people in this thread we got down the the root of the problem with her character in once statement and also answering OP stupid question.

w-where is saber?

Shirou is Kiritsugu 2.0 in this end.

Yes and i love Kiritsugu ideal.
He is real human being. He deserve more love.

>That’s not how it works, secondary.
How was it not? Dark Sakura used Saber Alter as her pawn.

What was Saber Alter's motivation, anyways? Was she still trying to get the Grail even though all it contains is Angry Manjew? Does she even give a shit that wormslut was planning to use it to kill 5 billion people? Why did wormslut even want to kill 5 billion people? Isn't Saber Alter slightly concerned that among those 5 billion people she's going to kill are the Welsh sheepshaggers that are descended from her people?

Attached: 1550309051648.gif (282x300, 1.77M)

Basically, you have ADD and think any girl who isn’t constantly up to loud over the top antics is bland. Gotcha.

I understand. But i really like HF Shirou because he's different from Kiritsugu. Even though i like Shirou's ideals, i think the path he took in HF is cooler.

Dark Sakura couldn’t set Saber free any more than she could undo her contract with Angra Mainyu. At best, Ilya could take Saber away from her and return her to the Throne of Heroes, and that was part of the reason Sakura kidnapped Ilya.

Oh, and after Saber Alter dies she'll go back to the hill at Camlann, right? Is she still blackened when that happens? What does that mean for her ongoing quest for the Grail that the counter force is granting her?

Neither Sakura nor Saber wanted anyone to die, tertiary. Their plan was for Sakura to sacrifice herself to stop Angra Mainyu.

>She was too miserable to be attractive to the reader
I'm often attracted to the most miserable girls. I want to protect them and make them happy.

>impure used goods
>boring personality
>annoying character
>bland and two-dimensional
>muh dark and edgy past please feel sorry for me
>had the worst route
It's not hard to see why.

>far superior and more interesting Ilya
Oh, I hate this annoying bitch

>What was Saber Alter's motivation, anyways?
I mean the corruption made her realize her doubts in being a True King were true. Being a Tyrant is another path to govern which OG Saber never believed that was the correct way. So Her motivation is stil the same but her actions and way of governing would be different.
>Was she still trying to get the Grail even though all it contains is Angry Manjew?
Yes
>Does she even give a shit that wormslut was planning to use it to kill 5 billion people?
No
>Why did wormslut even want to kill 5 billion people?
Catalyst for generating a lot of Mana to get what you want.
>Isn't Saber Alter slightly concerned that among those 5 billion people she's going to kill are the Welsh sheepshaggers that are descended from her people?
Nope!
>Oh, and after Saber Alter dies she'll go back to the hill at Camlann, right?
Yup
>Is she still blackened when that happens?
Nope
>What does that mean for her ongoing quest for the Grail that the counter force is granting her?
Time repents itself.

>At best, Ilya could take Saber away from her and return her to the Throne of Heroes
Funny story, Saber didn't come here from the Throne, and isn't even in the Throne of Heroes at all. She was summoned directly from the battle of Camlann (which is also why she can't enter spirit form) and even after she "dies" at Camlann she is just spirited off to Avalon and is technically still alive as the once and future king, hence will never enter the Throne.
Source completematerial.pbworks.com/w/page/40075809/Unsorted Translation (arai)

That's exactly what I said retard. Sakura screams senpai every second sentence. Those are her antics. That's her whole personality. I also said that I like Fujino and she is basically Proto-Sakura. She is the quiet, prim girl archetype too, but unlike Sakura, she is at least interesting.

She's not everyones cup of tea, and that's fine. I love her, and I'm glad the spotlight is finally on her.

Attached: D2wea0TUcAAn9_z.jpg (1000x1200, 198K)

>That's her whole personality
Yup, confirmed for ADD speedreader. If anything, Fujino is the bland one, as she has no personality whatsoever other than getting raped, having a tummyache and screaming "MAGAREEEE".

>I mean the corruption made her realize her doubts in being a True King were true. Being a Tyrant is another path to govern which OG Saber never believed that was the correct way
You know FGO Saber Alter and Heaven's Feel Saber Alter are not the same person, right?

>Was she still trying to get the Grail even though all it contains is Angry Manjew?
>Yes
What would be the point of that? If the Grail can't be used to safeguard Britain since no matter what wish you put to it Angry Manjew will interpret it as "kill humanity" then what good would the fuyuki grail even be?

>Catalyst for generating a lot of Mana to get what you want.
How do the five billion death curses turn people into prana

>Is she still blackened when that happens?
>Nope
[citation needed]

I'm pretty sure the plan was for Sakura to use the grail to save her own life somehow

>I'm pretty sure the plan was for Sakura to use the grail to save her own life somehow
Did you even read the VN? Serious question.

>abandon ideals for a normal girl and a happy normal life, after yourself from the future told you that you'll regret your own path
>no
>abandon ideals for a mass murderer, without advice from yourself from the future
>sure
Sasuga Nasu

>without advice from yourself from the future
which means he won't regret it, nice

Sakura isn't a mass murderer. The first person she willingly kills is Shinji. Before his death, the Shadow was the one in control during what you could call the feedings.

I have actually read it once in 2009, once in 2011, haven't read it again since then

Attached: 1337835460178.png (324x246, 51K)

>That's why it's the most popular one, right?
Twlight is better than Bram Stoker's Dracula confirmed.
>That's just because the first two routes are generic shounenshit. HF is the route that's actually good.
Yeah it's edgedark shounenshit like Akame Ga Kill, just Sakura didn't get killed after getting raped.
>Servants are just ghosts for the masters to use as tools. Getting attached to them is silly in the first place.
Characters are just lines on paper or models on a disk. Getting attached to them is silly in the first place

In HF True End Shirou gets to live a "normal" life. So i guess this is fine.

Attached: hf.png (777x544, 675K)

Takeuchi and Nasu literally state that Shirou becomes his most human in HF.

Attached: D0lXcUoUYAEvNQ9.jpg (840x1200, 140K)

>I'm pretty sure the plan was for Sakura to use the grail to save her own life somehow
If i remember right, Dark Sakura told Rin to run away with Shirou and Illya, since she was planning to kill herself (to stop Avenger). But Dark Sakura is insane, so who knows.

>pure virgin, because she acts like one for shirou. only an incel would think her having had sex matters
>saber, not sakura
>rin, not sakura
>saber and rin, not sakura
>yes, we do feel sorry for her, because we're not incels with dicks smaller than worms and shinji
>obviously the best route, with Fate being the worst
So basically, you have no reason? Unless you're not man enough to overwrite a woman's previous partners and make her feel like a virgin again for you, that is.

Yeah. They said something about Illya too. I always wished a happy ending with Shirou, Sakura and Illya living together after the Holy Grail War.

Attached: 3.jpg (563x784, 92K)

>Twlight is better than Bram Stoker's Dracula confirmed.
It's funny because people were always going on about Sakura's supposed lack of popularity back in the day, even though it was always just that she was LotGH compared to Saber and Rin being Naruto and Bleach.

> tfw no static waifu
trash tier meme

This may be random but while we are on the topic of Saber Alter I just say that when reading the Rea route of Dies irae and that part where Kei gets shittalked and ganked out of the story by the shitty kid not even halfway in and never reappears again except for getting like two lines nearly at the very end in the true ending, I was more appreciative that at least Saber Alter got to still be in the plot and do some things in Heaven's Feel, as little as it was. I was pretty annoyed back when I read HF by how her role basically threw out what they had built up for her in the earlier parts of the route. But at least it was better than what happened to Kei.

Attached: eeeh.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Yes, Takeuchi did. He said that Illya played a part in Shirou becoming his most human.

Attached: 71678936_p29_master1200.jpg (900x600, 500K)

Yes but her death prevents Shadow from acting, that's why the Man of Steel ending exists.

>If i remember right, Dark Sakura told Rin to run away with Shirou and Illya
you mean the same dark sakura who locked Rin into a simulated wormpit inside of the shadow for a laugh and then did the same to shirou in the femme fatale end

>I love Kiritsugu’s ideals

Why, they brought him nothing but pain and misery without anything to show for his work. The only thing that kept him from devolving into an empty husk of a person was his family and Shirou, which are times where his ideology didn’t apply

She has plenty of personality. In fact, she has one of the most complicated and multifaceted personalities in the entire VN.

She's a shy unconfident girl with immense amounts of self-hatred and bitterness due to her horrible situation, and yet she also has a fierce determination to endure it all, as well as being really kind-hearted and selfless. She's usually introverted and keeps to herself, but develops to become a lot more energetic and playful before the start of the story due to the influence of Taiga. That said, she's still very modest in comparison to the more generic action heroine personalities of Saber and Rin, and treasures daily life over risky goals. Unlike them, Sakura prefers to lay low and stay out of trouble, but for better or worse, Rin is the one person who brings out Sakura's inner competitiveness, as she simultaneously looks up to and loathes her big sister. Sakura has a bad habit of blaming herself for the faults of others and putting their happiness over her own, but simultaneously, if she's offered hope and happiness, she won't allow anyone to get in the way of it no matter what, as the two things she won't stand for are having the rug pulled out from under her and losing those she cares for. If she's somehow angered, Sakura's rage is cold and calculating, to the point of almost seeming gentle despite its ruthlessness. Even when not angry, Sakura sometimes displays gentle snark and teasing, similar to Tohsaka, but done in a more kind-hearted way.

And that's far from all there is to her.

>pure virgin
>had sex
>but acts like a virgin
I think you don't know what virginity means

Attached: Confused.jpg (797x609, 35K)

>You know FGO Saber Alter and Heaven's Feel Saber Alter are not the same person, right?
I was referencing Fate/Zero Saber's goals which are a more flushed out Stay/Night version of what Saber wanted to do. considering corruption makes you the opposite if not by a little or in large to the base personality. Saber's will to free her homeland and obtain the grail would still be there but Alter isnt held back by emotions she just gets the job done, Which would be considered a Tyrant in a way.
>What would be the point of that?
There isnt any point really, but Saber has no choice but to pursue the grail. She doesnt have Independent Action the last time i checked.

>you mean the same dark sakura who locked Rin into a simulated wormpit inside of the shadow
Good job conveniently leaving out why she was provoked into doing that.

Virginity is just a state of mind. A woman chooses when to relinquish it.

I know, but that still doesn't make her a mass murderer. It's not as if Sakura herself was doing it, her body was just the host. Sudou makes this even more clear by having her go off into some fantasy world while the Shadow is hunting thus showing us she isn't conscious during all this.

Attached: 1547382955612.png (1230x677, 1.25M)

I hate this meme

You mean
>WAAAAAAAAH
>jesus christ stop whining im trying to be elegant magus
? That was autism, but you can't WAAAAAH your way out of responsibility for birthing a walking mass genocide.

Shirou's ideals also bring him nothing but pain and misery, see Archer. Except Shirou is not human, he's a fictional character, so he can ALWAYS keep trying because it's a beautiful ideal according to the author, unlike Kerry's which isn't beautiful so he suffers.

> Sudou makes this even more clear by having her go off into some fantasy world
Sure, but Sudou is biased since he's such a massive wormslutfag that he deleted all of Illya's scenes to make more room for her, so it's natural he would be an apologist.

Sakura was the one actually trying to stop it. Rin nearly ruined everything just so she could be a bitch to Sakura.

Attached: rin in charge of not being a bitch.jpg (800x3000, 213K)

I'm not sure what him cutting Illya scene's has to do with the topic at hand. The point is that even from the VN alone, it was clear that the first person Sakura herself consciously kills is Shinji.

Attached: D0qW2E1VYAA_2DK.png (644x900, 525K)

>hey neesan i want to die
>ok i will kill you
>waaaaaaah
plus rin has a pretty good reason not to trust someone whose brain is high on angry manjew and killed people "unconsciously" maybe she will "unconsciously" not actually kill herself, got to do the job yourself if you want it done

HF Rin is annoying as fuck. She just needed to drop her "cold magus" act for a minute.

What would that accomplish?

>HF Rin is annoying as fuck. She just needed to drop her "cold magus" act for a minute.
I agree. A lot of things could have been avoided if she dropped the facade. I get that it couldn't happen cause it would nullify their "make-up" but the whole hug scene was pretty poorly done. I hope Sudou approves on that, he did cut out a lot of the bitchy Rin scenes.

The funny thing is that Rin didn't even wanted to kill Sakura. But she almost get herself killed to realise that. As much as i love Rin, wanted to give her a forehead flick.

I still don't understand what the point of Rin being a "cold" magus is. I mean jesu cristo you aren't an assassin or a warrior or whatever shitz like a sealing designation enforcer, you're just a scholar who is researching how to get to the Root. You're just an occult version of Stephen Hawking. And you're researching jewels and bajiquan, not something shitty like dead apostles or whatever. There's no point in this where muh cold will help your research.

Attached: 1527727270036.jpg (987x657, 124K)

>Taiga not s-tier

A+ work.

Attached: 1543499129457.jpg (192x194, 12K)

Canonically Prisma Illya is the result of Kiritsugu being more like HF Shirou and deciding to abandon his ideals for his family, and it's clear that it's a significantly happier universe as a result.

>plus rin has a pretty good reason not to trust someone whose brain is high on angry manjew
She has even better reason not to provoke her.

After the hug scene, Sakura understood Rin's feelings and realised her own faults as well. If i remember right, Sakura started to resist Avenger's influence and regained her sanity. That's what helped Shirou in the end.

Its her job to oversee and manage the land around Fuyuki for the Association, so she had a responsibility to be cold to Sakura. On top of that magi are meant to be very cold in general, especially about family. Her father gave Sakura away to the worms willingly after all, just so her magic wouldn't go to waste.

Retard, she gets summoned by twice pieceman as well.

nice

Ok I like Sakura but that is 100% bullshit

It's pretty much the same reason why Kaguya has Iceguya; a way to protect her heart from the cruel bullshit of being a Magus and letting your sister get dickwormed under your nose. Remember, Rin is supposed to be regulating Fuyuki. She needs to stop the Shadow by any means necessary; her pride is on the line.

Rin goes into elegant Magus bitch mode because she fucked up super hard with Sakura and the more she learns about her situation, the worse it gets. Rin hates losing, hates looking dumb, and hates herself for not bring able to save her sister, so she cranks up the facade. She also finds Dark Sakura's "woe is me" tantrum pathetic because Rin's an orphan who knows firsthand how shitty being a Magus is. All of her self-loathing cones out when Dark Sakura vents, since Sakura hates Rin for seemingly living the good life while Zouken fucked with her (to make her a Magus).

tl;dr: Sakura in HF is a walking symbol of how shitty being a Magus is. Rin's entire persona is built on being a Tohsaka Magus.

>She also finds Dark Sakura's "woe is me" tantrum pathetic because Rin's an orphan who knows firsthand how shitty being a Magus is.
Literally a lack of empathy on her part. Quite disturbing.

Attached: 1555008196838.png (639x469, 348K)

She was raised by the man who killed her dad, learning magic that could've killed her basically by herself. Her mom was a vegetable, her guardian fucked with her regularly, and she couldn't interact with her sister because Magus bullshit said so. Tohsaka are also meant to be quintessential Magi, and Magi are callous, inhuman dicks. It's no rape and dickworms, but her life was fucked up, too. The rape was extracurricular, anyway.

Rin had no sympy for Sakura's suffering as a Magus, since horrific pain and brutality comes with the territory. They were also in a fight to the death and Dark Sakura was crying about how life was unfair. There's a reason Rin likes saying "to be a Magus is to walk with death."

>living the good life
I mean, her dad died when she was barely in elementary school and her mom turned into a vegetable, she was raised by an evil catholic priest (we all know their reputation) . I'm not sure sure how good of a life she was supposed to have led even without being raped all the time

They were in a deathmatch after the monster riding Sakura's body had killed dozens of people. It's hard to have sympathy for the devil when it's trying to kill you.

And the whole DS/Rin fight is Sakura having a fit because she wants to be the stronger sister for once in her life.

Which is bullshit since Rin’s suffering is nowhere near Sakura’s, not to mention the emotional humiliation she had to suffer

>There's a reason Rin likes saying "to be a Magus is to walk with death."
Okay, but Rin was obviously being slightly hyperbolic with that. Even if she described using magecraft as feeling like dying in the prologue, she was still all like "wtf you doing?!" when Shirou told her he was basically sticking a hot poker into his spine every day.

There is more than one grade of life sucks, but that's what being a magus is about, tolerating any level of life sucks.

>but her life was fucked up, too
Sure, but if one had to pick a childhood to live, we all know we would go with Rin's. Hell, even Sakura's food was poisoned at the household. The suffering of Rin's is nowhere near Sakura's. Which isn't surprising since Nasu has stated that Sakura is the heroine with psychological wounds or something along those lines.

bUT puTTInG Up wiTH anY SHit is WhAT bIeNg a mAGus is aBOUT

because she had the best stand and all the other jojos were escared of her beast meat like scarlet jojohanson and mojojo and angelina jojolie

Which one is your favorite?

Attached: routes.png (2047x847, 2.3M)

What Zouken did doesn't even seem like magu training. It just came off as horrific abuse.

HF.

She didn't.
Tragedy and comedy are sibling genres, dating all the way back to ancient Greece. There's only so much shit you can pile up on a character until it becomes unintentionally hilarious. Many decided that Sakura crossed that line and she ended up becoming a meme. Her fags couldn't take the banter most of the time and usually sperged out and still do.
It's not as much of Sakura hate as its a wormfag hate, they're exceedingly easy to trigger into literally shaking and Sakura is a fun meme, so spergouts are inevitable.

>There's only so much shit you can pile up on a character until it becomes unintentionally hilarious. Many decided that Sakura crossed that line and she ended up becoming a meme.
Are you not familiar with the tragic heroines of Nasu? Her backstory only really comes off as ridiculous if you aren't familiar with how he does things.

That's the point; Rin is being a huge hypocrite because of how she deals with trauma, like Dark Sakura is being a child because she has the power to get back at her bullies.

It's why Rin's Tohsaka Fuckup Gland acting up is so important to how that fight ends. Rin choking in the clutch allows Dark Sakura to realize Rin is a person, not an idol. Rin choking as a Magus, but succeeding as a good person (showing Sakura tenderness even as she's bleeding out) is the central point of her character. It's one of my favorite scenes in the whole VN.

>lol rape xD
>fuck off, retard
>w-wormfags triggered!

HF Rin is better than UBW Rin for this reason. Even though HF Rin acts like a bitch sometimes, i still think she's way better than in the other routes.

>UBW Rin
To be fair, UBW didn't even feel like her route. Which is why it's jokingly called the EMIYA route.

Attached: Dqs9HsxU0AA_rft.jpg (842x1200, 135K)

She killed a bunch of people and tried to keep Shirou from becoming a seigi no mikata.

>jokingly

Attached: rin is not important.jpg (800x1230, 274K)

HF Rin has some great moments, like when you pick Ilya over her and she calls Shirou a pedophile, or when Shirou and Rin are eating lunch and Rin figures out Shirou's the type of guy who masturbates to the girl he likes and Shirou freaks out in his head.

You mean Shinji, Kotomine, Zouken and True Assassin? Also, Rin was the one who told him not to be one.

True Assassin did nothing wrong.

I felt sorry for True Assassin. Dark Sakura was savage af.

>Shirou's the type of guy who masturbates to the girl he likes
Isn't this the norm or do nips not get off to the person they like?

Her existence killed even more people, and Shirou deciding not to take care of that is what kept him from being the superhero he was meant to be.

>Her existence
*Angra Mainyu

>kept him from being the superhero he was meant to be.
This is a good thing for Shirou.

You can argue that it wasn't her will, but she still facilitated the murder of a great number of people and that makes her a harmful entity. And even if you think the people she did kill herself deserved it, it doesn't change that she was doing it out of personal feelings of hatred and not a sense of justice or even self-defense. She also tried to kill her sister a few times just because of her inferiority complex.

Also, Rin tried to temper his heroic urges and tendency for self-sacrifice. She didn't try to stop him from doing good or helping people (or because she thought he'd just die without accomplishing anything at the beginning). Sakura is the only one who wanted him to ignore the problems around him and his own inner turmoil just so that he could spend more time with her.

>Sakura is the only one who wanted him to ignore the problems around him and his own inner turmoil just so that he could spend more time with her.
She never wanted that. Shirou was doing everything by his own volition. He just wanted to protect the woman he loves instead of a bunch of random people. So in a way, Shirou was able to deal with his inner turmoil (in a twisted way).

Well, she basically does nothing in the two route except generic household chore and in her own route she becomes the villain. Unlike Rin and Saber that had Shirou's back at some degree even outside their own route.

And her. If she was dead or if she hadn't been jealous of Rin all those people wouldn't have died.

Sakura defeats more villains in her route than Saber does in Fate or Rin does in UBW.

You mean if Zouken hadn't placed the shards of the grail in her.

Because she was the main villain

Yeah, or if Tokiomi hadn't fucked Sakura's mother.

You call someone who defeats villains a hero, or a heroine if they're female.

Because Rinfags can't accept the fact that Rin Tohsaka is a smelly tsunshit flat as fuck bisexual rapist who left her sister on her own to be raped in a constant basis and trash talk her in order to feel better about their shitty waifu.

If a villain kills himself, does he become the hero?

Sakura is a "villain" and a heroine at the same time, i guess that's why HF is my favorite route.

More like rape, abuse, humiliation, torture, mind break, etc. Repeated ad nauseum until it looks like an edgy looney tunes sketch.
That's a consistent problem with all of Nasu's "tragic" characters, he just doesn't know when to stop and it just ends up reading like an unintentional parody.

You had one job user!
But to answer your question, he becomes an hero.

You want to fix them, actually.

Same reason some girls like bad boys. Purification fetish.

a reminder than on number of occasions she leg locked shinji so he would have cum inside her

USED GOODS
And lack of agency

You aren't from here

Attached: (you).jpg (241x209, 14K)

Reminder that those who pursue damaged women are only in love with theirselves. They seek a woman who is even more pathetic than they are, someone so pitiable and beyond salvation that their superiority as a human being can never be questioned. They seek to enslave this woman, so as to make her very life dependent on them, so that they may hold all the power and their “lover” holding none. Her very suffering gives them pleasure. For if the damage was never wrought, these women would know better than to subject themselves to such subservience. Those who actively seek out the damaged are unable to confront the darkness within themselves, a deep rooted sense of entitlement that came not from any trauma, but from a foolish sense of pride that only the weak hold onto. They delude themselves into believing that they are righteous for rejecting women who are undamaged, so as to believe they are practicing a form of self-sacrifice for the sake of another. However, their love is far more twisted than the love of the flesh, or the love of the mind. It is the greatest sin, the love of self.

Attached: 3418A5A2-2E1E-430A-B38D-1F4806746F3D.png (800x600, 514K)

>ctrl+f "wormslut"
>only 9 results
I'm disappointed, Yea Forums.

This reminded me of how Misaki thinks in Welcome to the NHK

Go back to your /vg/ general if you want to see more results, vermin

Wormslut, inability/no willingness to act (until a bit of avenger personality gets going in HF), everyone being in denial that she's the monster. If she'd been somewhat proactive in resolving her situation people would have liked her more. But she's by Zouken to keep tabs on Shirou and dangle hope in front of her.

You will probably find wormslut spammed a lot bu your underage buddies in your your /fgog/ general, vtard, so go back

>they don't know that wormslut used to be the #1 response whenever anybody would post Sakura
Not to mention the /vg/ general started on Yea Forums, too.

Attached: 1541592820161.png (402x402, 2K)

is she raped by shinji in the movie?

Rin is heterosexual though.

She's the gayest Fate girl.

This. Fate Shirou and UBW Shirou are the best Shirou's. Especially Fate Shirou.

Attached: Stars.jpg (800x600, 111K)

Untrue.

She wants to screw more women than men in the main plot.

All that is just Yurifaggots misinterpreting things.

Admit she deserves a piece of lead in the neck.

Rhino is bi-shit

Not anymore. They retconned it in Realta and the Anime and took it out in F/GO as well. Face it, the yurishitters lost. Fortunately they got plenty of other, actually dyke girls to make retarded ships with nowadays.

What is the solution to the Rinfag question?

They didn't retconned Rin drooling for Rider.

Retcon doesn't matter. She is bi and least loyal heroine.

Complimenting a woman for being attractive does not mean you want to fuck them. That's the problem with yurishitters, those goggles tint everything wrong.

OUS handled that theme better than HF Shirou

If every ending can be it's own timeline, then every version of the story can too.

>Complimenting a woman for being attractive does not mean you want to fuck them.
Sure thing sis, thats what they all said.

>sakura thread in 2010
>WORMS WORMS WORMS
>SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT
>sakura thread in 2019
>omg so pure ^_^
>why do we hate her again?
When did Yea Forums get so cucked?

Attached: 1554664104956.jpg (424x476, 43K)

What about when Rider touched Rin's hair and she was kinda into it.

Where did that happen?

No, because NOT saving Sakura was both easier and a seemingly better option for everyone.

Shirou would have saved Sakura in OUS if he could. He was clearly attracted to her, and fucked up Shinji the moment he installed.

Sounds like Yea Forums grew up
I hate used goods more than anyone but in sakura’s situation it’s just plain stupid to equate her to actual sluts who consensually engage with different partners and still pretend to be pure

Literally this. Have fun fucking your disgusting wormslut, sakurafags

Why do people still care about fate as whole.

Stay mad white boi, this is our series now

Attached: 22D4E743-7390-43E6-8FE5-BE860956FE1C.jpg (680x515, 91K)

Still gets new stuff.

based

Attached: 1554678400674.jpg (720x726, 55K)

Movies brought her story mainstream and it turned out most people don't hate a person based on their virginity.

Why do people hate Rin so much? Is it just because she is bi?

No, most people are reasonable and understand that the conditions in which she lost her virginity was tragic and normalfags have this little thing called empathy which separates them from us

She’s an unpleasant roastie cunt, the type that might have been a novelty back in 2004 but now every woman has the same vain stuck up bitchy attitude Rin does so if you just walk outside you’ll get the same experience. It’s ironic that Sakura has come to be associated as the pure loving wife when she’s the non-virgin and Rin actually is

>no ass
>no tits
>smelly vagina
>shits on the floor
>generic tsundere

She isn't though.

Rin is Nasu's mary sue self insert.

>”hakuno, why are you paying more attention to Rin/Rani than your loving adorable servant? >:(“
>”Sorry, I dont do used goods”
how would she reasonably react

UBW Shirou.

No one likes bis, not even other bi people.

>us
keep projecting

Blaming Sakura for all that stuff is bullshit regardless

You’d actually be considered a generally horrible person irl if you thought a girl who was raped in a show was a “slut.” Just so you know, sweetie.

Used goods, manipulative, murderer, and worst of all, a titcow.

Yeah, but you can blame her for her current actions. Which is what Sakura is trying to reason away.

It was great because it was an Ilya route that got railroaded to the Sakura end

>us
Didn't know I have to call rape victims sluts like a 13 years old edgelord from /pol/ to not be a normalfag.

>Hating sakura makes me special and different from the rest, why are you not hating her guys?
This is the state of rinfags

You need to restore their brains, they've been fried by shitposting.

Incest is even worse.

She’s a fucking slut

People were already starting to appreciate Sakura back in 2010. In the first place, hating Sakura was always pure crossboarder faggotry, be it Yea Forumsfaggotry or /pol/faggotry.

Not really. Oath under snow is just a copy and paste of the coolest elements from HF and UBW.

why would I want shinji's used onahole?

>rinfags are so insecure they call women onaholes
Just clean a vagina after sex, and it's good as new. Not everyone has a filthy unwashed vagina like Rin.

Why do sakurafags shill this bitch so hard? Even with her route being adapted they're still so insecure because fact is nobody is going to rate this bitch no matter how hard ufotable tries to shill her, She will always be in last place.

See

>temp boost from the adaptations
come again after this trilogy is over

I did not expect her to get the dick. What symbolic animal would she have gotten to mirror Rin's dolphin?

Attached: SakuMovie.jpg (601x677, 35K)

A worm

That poll is from before the HF movie, though.

this
Their whole relationship was built on guilt and pity. I couldn't even stomach what she turned shirou into.

She sucked blood in Realta Nua.

>I couldn't even stomach what she turned shirou into
A human being? Shirou's relationship with Sakura makes the most sense by far, since he knew her for over a year rather than just two weeks.

It's funny how people think that Shirou's ideals are the best thing ever.

Shirou is not a kid, he knew the consequences but still decided to save Sakura. All the events in HF are fucked up, but Shirou was saved in the end and will live a "normal" life instead of going in the desert saving random people. As much as i like Shirou's determination to stay true to his ideals in Fate and UBW, his actions in HF are awesome. He was able to achieve his goal.

Their future is being chained together, pretty literally. Regardless of how their future relationship turns out Shirou physically cannot stay far from Sakura or he just keels over dead.

I actually liked the Good ending of HF showing that Rin is capable of moving on, while Sakura despite being saved by Shirou, just wallows in self pity and wastes the new life that he gave up for her

Just a reminder that Shiro and Rin are literally bound by fate. Cant beat that.

>Regardless of how their future relationship turns out Shirou physically cannot stay far from Sakura or he just keels over dead.
This is just headcanon. It's not like Shirou will die if he stay far from Sakura. Since Sakura can't use all her magical energy (she's a holy grail after all), she's giving the extra to Shirou. Also, Rin said he can live like a normal human being.

Yeah.
He's also bound to Saber because of his connection to Avalon.
Sakura by comparison is just the girl who mopes around his house.
Like I don't dislike Sakura but come on Nasu.

She's at her most entertaining when she's evil.

Maybe thats why everyone instinctually hates sakura. The other heroines and Illya all have a connection to him except her yet shes still shoved down your throat.

To be honest, so is Shirou.
I mean, Archer is kinda evil.

You mean Shirou from a miserable future that he regrets. Says it all about choosing Rin.

I just hate Sakura's meek personality desu and dependence on shirou. It's not only her but any anime girl with her personality. Nasu wrote Kohaku better as a tragic figure and she's my favorite in Tsukhime. The fact kohaku is a pretty popular heroine should tell you it's more than the wormslut meme that turns people off.

Except that Shirou is from a fucked up Saber route.

But Sakura is more popular than Kohaku.

Archer and Shirou are fun for different reasons. I like it when Shirou gets serious.

The Emiya that appeared in subsequent works (Fate/EXTRA, Fate/Grand Order, etc.) has a more rounded personality where a little more of his Shirou peaks out, and as a result he becomes a much more appealing and often entertaining character. It's especially fun when he gets enthusiastic about something.

EXTRA Emiya isn't FSN Emiya tho.
He's Mumei and never got to FSN level miserable.
FGO Emiya is... the less I say about FGO the better.

retcons aren't canon

Could Shirou beat his dad in a fight?

Wrong. The original isn't canon.

I'm talking in tsukihime circles. Most fans like Kohaku and Ciel is the least liked from what I know.

Shirou literally values Sakura and Taiga more than he values Saber or Rin in their own routes, tertiaries.

No, his dad counters his bullshit. Shirou is weak to opponents much more skilled than him and Kerry's calico would destroy him instantly.

>Saber: Linked by having autistic ideals, also magical artifact Kerry shoved up Shirou's ass
>Rin: Linked by priceless heirloom gem Rin used to save Shirou's ass that Shirou picked up
>Illya: Younger (Older) Sister
>Sakura: Some girl. Randomly started breaking into Shirou's house one day.

Peak Shirou (not EMIYA) vs Kerry tho
How does Kerry survive Shirou's broken sniping ability.

Clearly not enough or it would have been their route.

>sakurafag, stop inserting taiga to give credence to your delusions.

Taiga is the closest thing he has to a parent left.
I mean, expecting Shirou to care about people who he's only known for a few days more than people who he has known for a very long time is retarded.
By the end of their respective routes he cares about either Saber or Rin the most.

>Sakura: Some girl. Randomly started breaking into Shirou's house one day.
Yet she became his sole exception.

Attached: 1554493883342.jpg (1280x892, 156K)

Depends on the scenario, really. Shirou has more raw power and versatility, while Kiritsugu requires a lot of preparation. Kiritsugu is definitely more experienced, though. If it were an older, Hero of Justice Shirou, then I'd say Shirou would probably win. If they caught each other on a completely level playing field where Kiritsugu didn't have ample time to prepare, then Shirou would likely win, assuming it's UBW Shirou we're talking about.

It's questionable how effective that would be. Shirou's constructs are "perfect", they're capable of existing indefinitely independent from him, so shooting his weapons even with the Origin Bullet wouldn't do anything. The only question is whether it would work on Rho Aius, but since Aius is conceptually extremely strong against projectiles, the origin bullet probably wouldn't be able to pierce it. A single human being's origin probably isn't going to beat a conceptual armament from the age of the gods.

In a sniping match, Kiritsugu probably can't win unless he catches Shirou unawares. Kiritsugu has training and experience, but Shirou has raw talent and he won't miss a target like Kiritsugu. If he's using Noble Phantasm arrows, then he'll easily outperform even the most powerful sniper rifle.

Depends who gets the drop on who.

I mean, for Saber his autism goes beyond true magic and he gets into Avalon somehow.
That's true commitment right there.

Also, Shirou has the usual Nasu-patented "Totally Not Spider-Sense" where he can sense threats on his life and respond accordingly. It's not nearly on the same level as with the Shikis, but he was able to survive an ambush from Ridere.

If Shirou can dismiss them from afar they are still connected to him bro. It would kill him if he got hit.

Don't forget the Nasu-patented "Can go toe-to-toe with inhumanly strong beings for no reason" ability too.

That's because he replicates the skills through the NPs he is using.

That's so fucking bullshit though.
Why doesn't he just spam Tsubame Gaeshi after copying Sasaki's shitty sword or something?
And it's not like he should be able to match a servant in speed or strength regardless.

He's not feeding mana into them. They're psychically linked to him but there's no mana being transferred.

Plus, an origin bullet probably wouldn't be able to break a Noble Phantasm anyway. They're fucking Noble Phantasms. Shirou's NP constructs are so close to the real thing that even the world gets fooled. A .22 isn't going to pierce through a fucking NP.

Why didn't Kerry just shoot Caster's big monster thing
ez win.

The technique has nothing to do with the sword.
UBW allows Shirou to trace weapons as well as gain rudimentary knowledge of how to wield them effectively, but it does not impart him with the knowledge or ability to use personal, weapon agnostic techniques.

Because that big monster thing is vaguely linked to Foreigners which are basically extra-dimension gods who don't work on the same laws as ours and so they don't give a FUCK about your puny human bullets. Also they kill Berserkers super easily.

It would be assuredly break them and it may even break Shirou as well, even if it doesn't hit his body.
>psychically linked
That's just a fancy way of saying his soul and therefore his mana is linked to them user...
>an origin bullet wouldn't be able to break them
Even IF it can't break them by just fucking over the mana in the construct, the origin contained activates on CONTACT user. It severs everything it touches and that naturally would include even a mental link.

In fact, it might give Shirou a brain hemorrhage in the worst case scenario, assuming that it really has nothing to do with his mana supply.

Oh geez, I wonder why a more polished prettier version of a loved franchise is selling more than a TV series or an even older far more unpolished TV series.

but how can he use Nine Lives tho
How the fuck can he even lift the Axe Sword.
Does Tracing give him super strength and super speed?
Why was EMIYA such a bitch then?

Stronger mystery beats the weaker one. Noble Phantasm beats one guy's origin. They've been beating this concept into us since fucking TSUKIHIME, guy.

It's not a clash of mysteries my dude. Gae Bolg vs Rho Aias is not a clash of mysteries because what Gae Bolg is targeting has nothing to do with the fucking shield. It's targeting anything it can sever and Shirou's mental link is NOT a noble phantasm

This is like arguing that shooting Gate of Babylon or Saber's Invisible Sword would work because "lolmentallink"
It's like arguing origin bullets would kill a Master if they hit a servant.

That's provided by the Grail which is run by True Magic...
and need I remind you of a certain low-ranked NP which does something very similar?

Nine Lives is directly tied to Herc's weapons, so projecting the weapon allows access to that particular technique. Kojiro could have walked into a modern swordsmith's workshop and grabbed a random sword of similar shape off the wall and used Tsubame Gaeshi with it.
Projecting a Noble Phantasm also grants Shirou the ability to use said Noble Phantasm, including knowledge of how to activate it and a boost in physical ability to render him capable of doing so. The reason Shirou was able to beat Gil is because Gil thought nothing of him and made no real attempt to actually fight him until Shirou had placed himself in too advantageous a position for Gil counter at that one specific moment. Had Shirou's mana held out for a few seconds more, he probably would have been obliterated by GoB spam. Emiya isn't afforded the same luxury because he's a servant and therefore treated accordingly from the start.
Projecting is also a flat downgrade, both in power and user's ability to effectively wield it. If Shirou or Emiya were to project Cu's Gae Bolg, a rank B Noble Phantasm, their projection would be rank C, and their ability to wield it would be far below Cu's due to his mastery of the weapon versus their borrowing knowledge and lack of real experience.

Origin Bullets = NPs apparently.
And if you're talking about Rule Breaker consider eating a dick, that thing is broken.
There's a link between Masters and Servants so Kerry should just shoot them all by your logic.

t. retard who no longer has an argument
Shirou is a normal human. Servants have magic resistance, all sorts of bullshit resistances and a C rank NP still BTFOs them on contact simply because it takes advantage of a flaw.

Kerry's Origin Bullets are like a weaker Rule Breaker taken one step farther. That's a great analogy, actually. It would ruin Shirou. That's a fact and you're just complaining about it at this point by trying to dredge up countless strawmen.

Taiga is best girl.

Attached: 74165521_p7.jpg (850x1200, 349K)

Start of the game Shirou loses to Kerry every time.

By the end of each route he can beat him. Fate Shirou just needs to pull Avalon out of his ass. Kerry has nothing against UBW at all. HF Shirou is servant level with the Garm.

I know that
But he can just Broken Phantasm for the rank up.
Also iirc isn't Nine Lives mentioned to be something Herc can do with any weapon?
The Axe Sword is literally a lump of rock he picked up.

Pfft.
If origin bullets are so great why didn't he just shoot at the Einzbern's Bounded Fields?

a reminder that this is cannon

exhentai.org/g/1026783/13c40b360f/?p=1

That's not an argument bro. Avalon has never been shown to heal circuits which have been sewn back together like shit. Shirou needs to stall to even invoke UBW. I admit HF Shirou with Eye of the Mind can do it but he's on a timer.

Because that's a waste, for one thing. He had to make those with his own ribs. And for another, why the hell would he do that to begin with.

Again, strawmen.

>activates Avalon
>wins
Gg nice origin bullets.

>secondary thinks Shirou on his own can invoke the true power of Avalon
PFFFFTTTT

What's he gonna do when he can't even use mana since the bullet fucked up all his circuits? Even if it doesn't kill him he just get shot down afterwards since he is now a normal injured human.

>kept from getting Illya back by bounded fields
>doesn't use origin bullets despite them being ultimate hyper rulebreaker.
Hmmmmmmmmm

>doesn't use origin bullets despite them being ultimate hyper rulebreaker.
Grow up and get a real argument already. Strawmen just make you look like you're 12 years old.

And you're trying to claim a dying, cursed sickly Kiritsugu could simply enter Einzbern estate and take Illya back from one of the most powerful living magus? Fat chance.

oh and to add to this it is very likely that sakura came to shirou's house a number of times with shinji's cum dripping down her leg

>secondary overrates Kerry
PFFFFFFT
This was Fate Route Shirou, so of course the asspull would function.
This is the Shirou who got into a place even true magic can't.
And you seem to believe Shirou will just stand there and get shot.
Kerry is best against conventional Magi, Shirou is like the opposite of a conventional magi.

Of course he couldn't actually manage that.
Doesn't mean he didn't try despite that.
What do you think his occasional trips out of Fuyuki were for?

>so of course Asspull would function
>still doesn't know what Avalon REALLY does
You might even be a tertiary huh?

Fact is, Kiritsugu is a hard mage counter since that's what his entire life revolved around. It doesn't have to do with even being conventional, just the fact alone that he uses circuits is enough to doom him against Kiri. That's ignoring that, again, Shirou only manages to eke out meme wins against opponents who let him overwhelm them. Kiri would never underestimate him like that.

Then why even make some dumb argument about Bounded Fields and Origin Bullets when the Bounded Field was just the least of his problems.

But Kerry also isn't a servant.
He'd die from a single attack by Shirou.

I was saying that origin bullets have pretty set limits.
Were they as powerful as you say he'd be invincible.

Not all of Shirou's moves are disastrous beam attacks. And Kerry has Time Alter to dodge. Remember that Kerry almost killed PRIME Kirei and was able to dodge him when he used that. Shirou had a relatively even fight with Kirei because he wasn't using serious asspulls from start to end.

And Kerry can oneshot Shirou as well.

Wrong though, that's hyperbole ignoring everything that was said this thread and a very bad strawmen that makes you look 12 years old.

You've repeated "strawman" and "12 year old" about 4 times now.
Go to bed you broken record.

I wouldn't have to if you weren't a 12 year old repeating strawmen.

But, as it happens.

well, I would say it's that damn sexist concept of ''purity'' that our society still tries to force on people.

Also she killed fuckton of people and got away with it.
But mostly the first thing

another reminder that sakura forgive shinji in UBW so she must have not hated him all that much for raping her for years

Kerry could only spam Time Alter against Kotomine because of Avalon.
You're implying that by virtue of him being a "mage killer" he would be absolutely proficient in killing all mages. No.
F/Z showed us that against typical mages like Kayneth he has an advantage because of his strategies and because he knows how they think. Against unorthodox mages like Kotomine? He gets fucked. Literally only survived by cheesing the fight with Avalon's heals.

Shirou is definitely not an orthtodox mage.

Avalon's real ability is putting you in a reality where nothing can harm you. That's what Shirou did in Fate when he projected the NP perfectly and surprised Kotomine.

Is this the vore queen that swallows that entire town?

Attached: 1554490477945.jpg (586x582, 380K)

Kek, I never got that ending she's feeding him apples in the hospital with a smile on her face like all those years of abuse didn't happen. Japs can be insensitive bunch.

didn't shinji say that she had initiated sex with him more than once when he was talking to her right before she killed him?

if so it makes sense

Shirou pretty much says (in his mind) he'll straight up kill saber or rin himself if they get taiga hurt in UBW

>4 villains
>fuckton of people

I know how important taiga is to shirou, I don't recall him saying that but I wouldn't be surprised if he did but what does that have to do with sakura?

Taiga and Sakura have the exact same status and importance to Shirou at the start of the VN. That's common knowledge, tertiary.

Shinji was just being delusional and blaming the victim.

Originally it was a joke. Like most shit (like waifus in general), we pretended to be angry she wasn't a virgin.

Attached: sakura used goods.jpg (800x438, 226K)

Probably because Fate/Zero exposed Fate and UBW for the shallow shounenshit they are, making HF the only worthy sequel. Oh, and because it has the best heroine, of course.

>LE
>canon

But that's been proven untrue by anyone who has seen UBW and HF. /Zero is like game of thrones but anime. F/SN actually has continuous themes throughout that are built upon, and every single interaction between characters is meant to explore them to some degree. In F/SN the holy grail war is an excuse for Nasu to explore themes of heroism by using direct examples. In Fate/Zero, it's a prequel story about a bunch of adults being either selfish or selfless and suffering for it, but it's ultimately limited by the fact it's a prequel.

Do the Japanese still hate Heavens Feel? Or do they love it now thanks to Sudou?

I love how the entire Shipping War is now just between Last Ending and Canon Wife. Rin's lost the Shiroubowl so hard she doesn't even get a lookin anymore.

Arbitrary magic hyperbole mumbojumbo isn't an actual connection. Saber and Rin are just sluts who put out within two weeks while barely knowing Shirou, while Shirou and Sakura's relationship developed over the course of over a year.

>Originally it was a joke. Like most shit

no it wasn't Yea Forums for the most part rally doesn't like used goods no man with any pride does

all the while shinji was fuck the shit out of her

Okay sorry I'll keep pretending.

Attached: sippu.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Japan hasn't hated it since like 2010.

It's funny how there's such a correlation between being illiterate and being a purityfag.

Saber and Shirou are direct parallels. They're naturally drawn to eachother from how similar their personalities are, and the desire to protect the other from their choices.
Shirou also treated Saber like a woman - something she didn't realize she wanted until it finally happened.

Attached: [Kametsu] Fate Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works - 21 (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [1DD4B521].mkv_snapshot_ (1920x1080, 219K)

Nah, she's a virgin in the canon version of the VN.

Reminder that Nasu himself is ashamed of how poorly Shirou and Saber's relationship is written.

>wormslut hate thread becomes powerlevels autism bread
Why are TMfags still the most autistic base on this board

Attached: 1539165222572.jpg (334x218, 14K)

yeah than wormslut is btfo by saber or rin. She's seen as nothing more as the clingy sister of shirou's friend who obsessively comes over to shirous house uninvited

>yeah than wormslut is btfo by saber or rin.
Cause she's not the love interest in those routes.

Attached: 1554321909501.jpg (522x464, 34K)

Based
Reminder you need to finish all routes to access canon ending aka Last episode

I have no doubt ufotable is going to announce a fate route with last episode and possibly Garden of Avalon to finish FSN off once and for all.

Yeah he felt it was a little clumsy in Fate. I'm interested in seeing how he'd fix it in the inevitable Fate adaptation.

Are you retarded? You claimed shirou values Sakura over Saber and Rin in their respective routes just because he happens to now her first

Shirou literally does value Taiga over Rin in UBW, and we know Sakura is on the same level. Him going out of his way to look for her during the Bloodfort attacks in Fate and UBW is a good example.

Shirou is literally forcing himself not to make moves on her at the start of the VN. He has feelings for her as early as the common route, but thinks acting on them would be inappropriate. You have to be speedreading incredibly hard to miss that.

>>"""used goods""" (not a thing, /pol)

Attached: kill yourself.jpg (688x537, 122K)

>like a woman
More importantly, like a person.

>and we know Sakura is on the same level
No we don't. Taiga is someone he knew since he was a kid and is basically a mother/older sister figure to him. She was also there for him since Kiritsugi passed away and is the closest thing to family he has left. Sakura is no different than Ayako, Issei or Shinji. Just a friend and only their relationship is further explored in Heaven's route.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/kill yourself/image/IaXNZeaosEGuavY6NKNuRQ/

Shirou actually has feelings for Rin at the beginning and that's actually something that's said explicitly unlike your headcanon. He sees Sakura as little sister.

>Sakura is no different than Ayako, Issei or Shinji. Just a friend and only their relationship is further explored in Heaven's route.
>t. someone who didn't read the first three days

because she eats fish. i hate it

It was a different, sadly Sudotrilogy deprived time, mercifully in its last throes between now and next Spring/Summer.

>Shirou actually has feelings for Rin at the beginning
Nope. Nasu just stated that she would make his heart beat go quicker but that's it. Shirou didn't truly her like her cause he didn't know her under her school idol facade.

He's just horny for Rin because his class hypes her up as the school idol. He's disillusioned and disgusted with her when he learns what she's really like as a person. The start of the VN explicitly says he's developing feelings for Sakura but trying to ignore them as so not to get her in trouble with Shinji.

At first she's the most boring, bland love interest possible and then she's a psychotic, murderous slut. One of the worst characters in all of fiction.

>only kills villains
>the most devoted to Shirou
Cry more, Rinfag.

Reminder that Nasu stated that Saber and Rin's relationships are just romance, while only Sakura's relationship with Shirou is true love.

>Reminder that Nasu stated that Saber
Well he's ashamed of how poorly written this one was while Takeuchi stated that Rin would work well with EMIYA and Cu as well.

Are you actually retarded? If it was a unix timestamp you could argue they're all the same poster, but not an called "kill yourself", brainlet.

Whatever you say, Yea Forums.

Ironic when you're complaining about the use of "used goods" here on Yea Forums, reddit.

I know you're baiting but this isn't true in any way. Deen F/SN is still an incredible hit, especially considering the resources allocated for it and is still seen nostalgically in a good way by the majority of Nips.

UBW was well received but since it's a TV series, it obviously has worse production values than HF.

You could only argue that HF sold more if the circumstances for those three adaptations were the same.

Yet more evidence that Rin isn't Bi, if Takeuchi only mentions that she could go with other men.

>developing feelings.
You mean getting horny because of her growth.

>poorly written
The only thing he mentions as being poorly written was the whole girl thing in Fate route, Which was a small part of it and of the romance as well.

Futhermore if "romance" is enough to make you wait for one for eternity and pursue another for eternity. Then romance > love.

Reminder that Presage Flower reached 100k in sales back in January.

twitter.com/Fate_SN_Anime/status/1085834315273891840

Attached: C8_X8IHU0AADS2Z.jpg (1200x810, 118K)

>Saber has fought for a long time as the ruler of Britain, but then turned into a girl all of a sudden and fell in love with Shirou. It’s pretty ridiculous when you think about it.
>it's pretty RIDICULOUS when you think about it

Attached: 1553921919756.jpg (859x755, 105K)

Saber only turned into a girl after she got raped by a pair of Japanese Teenagers.

>t. /pol/

>UBW was well received
It sold far worse than Zero, only for HF to then do even better than Zero. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what that says about UBW.

>At first she's the most boring, bland love interest possible
Saber and Rin are far more boring love interests. "I-I'm a girl?!" and tsundere, perhaps the most generic archetype in all of anime. Those two shine when they're NOT love interests. Only Sakura has the love interest game on lock.

HF has better production values and is a movie. UBW is a series of a route that already had a movie beforehand.

UBWfags are just gonna turn to B-BUT HF WAS MORE CHEAP which is true, but Zero was sold as boxset as well yet it couldn't top it's sales.

>>Not posting everything

>Nasu:...But I really wanted to push it towards that sort of boy-meets-girl story. So as a last resort, I had Shirou continually say things to her like "But you're a girl," and "Girls aren't supposed to fight," in order to remind the users that "she is really a girl." It's like the author's actually the one trying to convince Saber that she's a girl... I feel like I could have written it a lot better now, but that was the best I could do at the time.

>Uro: It isn't a relationship fueled by instinct like the relationship between a man and a woman, but a romance of logic between two people who need each other from the heart. I think the Saber route could have been told as a story through the ancient Greek views on love. That's what makes Saber's story so refreshing, and why she's become such a popular character.

You didn't post everything either

>Uro: Honestly, Saber doesn’t look much like a heroine to me. I can still see traces of the male version of Saber that appeared in the early version of Fate. Because of that mental image, Saber’s relationship with Shirou doesn’t seem like a realistic relationship between a male and a female, but a complicated relationship with a boy who became a girl.

Then she does a pretty shitty job at it being the least popular heroine since ever and single handlely make people who praise her route do so in spite of her.

Reminder that the fate route is so shit that not even UFO won't touch it clearly we'll have Fate Strange Fake as the next fate project UFO will be doing after HF.

sorry saberfags enjoy your Deen adaption feces hole forever.

>Posts an exceprt that came from the start of the discussion.

Retard. This means nothing when Uro praises the relationship later and Nasu says he fucked the same thing I mentioned about it.

Ufo is suffering from Tax evasion shit. I don't see them with any new work any time soon.

F/SF is also not even close to finished.

>This means nothing when Uro praises the relationship later
He's just being nice for shitting on it earlier, and making Nasu feel bad/feel embarrassed.

>Nasu: Typical Urobuchi… I really can’t pull the wool over your eyes

Because by default she has the blandest personality between all the possible partners for Shiro. If you aren't into the cute type you'll discard her. It's like what happens in S;G with Mayuri.

>Ufo is suffering from Tax evasion shit.
Didn't stop Toriyama having the same shit they'll be fine it's just Yea Forums blowing out of proportion as always.

Otaku and weebs had trouble appreciating anything outside Reibots and Asukabots. Thankfully that is no longer the case.

Rin is the least popular nowadays, though.

Nasu himself said that Shirou x Sakura was the most popular pairing all the way back in 2006 when Sakura herself wasn't popular.

god i want to pound rider so hard she is so perfect.

Attached: 52967414_p0.jpg (885x1254, 704K)

Based on...?

Yes, that's why she's the most popular Fate heroine now...wait...

there is no difference between the two concepts though.

>H-he was just being nice
Damage control on your part. Nothing indicates it wasn't also part of his own opinion

And about what Nasu himself thinks? Ever heard of Death of the Author? The hack is never satisfied with anything he writes but he praises what others do like crazy. He wanted to personally change some aspects of the HF movies and had to be vetoed by Sudou.

There is literally zero indication of that. Most popular TM pairings have always been EMIYA x Rin, Shiki x Mikiya and Saber x Shirou.

>tfw almost all rider doujins have her in the casual outfit instead of her servant outfit with the mask

>Sakura's relationship with Shirou is true love.
You mean Sakura is the perfect victim for a man like Shirou who's true love is "saving people". By being the ultimate victim, Shirou can finally realize his ideal by taking a look at her smile.
Saber and Rin are strong, independent women who can take care of themselves so Shirou doesn't have as strong as a desire to protect them as he does with Sakura.

Attached: saber thinking about archers omurice.png (331x230, 95K)

Sakura's cute but she's not the one hugging teddy bears and stuttering. She is truthfully too down to earth for a lot of people.

>EMIYA x Rin
If you weren't such a newfag you would know this isn't true at all.

Sakuras. Sakuras everywhere.

Attached: __kama_and_matou_sakura_fate_grand_order_and_etc__ca584ca2a0539dac6647933203e56422.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

>Shirou doesn't have as strong as a desire to protect them as he does with Sakura.
This is painfully wrong considering the first route was about him doing his best to protect and save Saber even though she is stronger than him and did not want to be saved.
>If you weren't such a newfag you would know this isn't true at all
It is true though

>every single interaction between characters is meant to explore them to some degree.

Not enjoyable themes though. By the end of UBW I was so annoyed at how obnoxious Shirou sounded, I was rooting for him to die a painful death.

Zero actually had a tolerable MC that I could listen to.

She is, yes.

>組み合わせでは士郎と桜が一番だった気がします。
>When it comes to pairings, it seems Shirou and Sakura was #1.

>This is painfully wrong considering the first route was about him doing his best to protect and save Saber even though she is stronger than him and did not want to be saved.
How is this wrong? Read HF. He kills Saber to save Sakura. Suck my dick, faggot.

Or did you skim my post and miss the "doesn't have AS strong" part and assume I thought Shirou didn't have a superhero complex?

Attached: End-of-Saber-in-Heavens-feel-route-fate-stay-night-4684486-580-435.jpg (580x435, 25K)

>Rin
>strong, independent

Attached: damsel.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

I really like the parallels between Fate route and HF. Shirou x Saber and Shirou x Sakura are my favorite pairings.

Attached: fatehf.jpg (1604x1186, 293K)

Attached: saberfagsBTFO.jpg (800x1800, 104K)

>By the end of UBW I was so annoyed at how obnoxious Shirou sounded
Funny, UBW made me love Shirou. I thoroughly enjoyed exploring him as a character.
>Zero actually had a tolerable MC that I could listen to.
I know you're just shitposting to earn a reply but liking Kiritsugu and hating Shirou is a big mistake, it means you never understood either character to begin with.

Attached: Kerry eats a burger made of taint and crushed dreams.png (1280x720, 430K)

Good taste. There's even a chapter in Emiya Gohan where Sakura and Saber take care of a sick Shirou.

Attached: 1514325410427.jpg (1920x1259, 1.84M)

Yeah. It was really adorable.

Attached: D3_pPPGWAAA9zym.png (316x268, 88K)

Also the only two heroines to get Gohan figures.

Attached: 1549770424411.jpg (2000x1000, 206K)

She is.

Saber and Sakura are cute together because you know they're just friends and there's no retarded lusting over the king the way there is with Rhino or Medea.

Non-Shiro pairing related question here, but I need to know if this is true or not: is there an actual interview to Nasu where he says that Gilgamesh would have just had his way with Saber if he could have got her? Many fags talk about this. Maybe I'm a fucking loser using Google, but I haven't found it anywhere, so if someone can help me with this (or at least confirm if that interview exists), I'd be very grateful.
Sorry for being a colossal faggot and not saying anything related to Sakura, but I'm taking the opportunity since Fatefags are here right now.

Yeah!

Attached: 1.png (769x264, 195K)

I too like to live edgy

My god...it's full of worms...

How many times Zouken's main bug crawled into her vagoo?

There's an interview somewhere with Nasu talking about the characters, but i don't remember if he said something like that.

Zero. It's inside her heart.

He had to get there first.

can someone scan the animation material booklet?

Through her mouth.

There are limits to what he can do with his sword memory, all techniques from the weapon he projects are available to him, but whether or not they would rip off his arm the moment he tried actually using them is a different story. That's why Shirou specifically needs a servant's arm to copy berserker's nine lives. We haven't seen it, but we can assume it's the same for Kojiro's sword as well, since he can actually swing his sword really fast.

Sakura's relationship with Shirou is really cute, it's a shame some people find it boring. The two were like an unofficial couple from the beginning. It's greatness is enhanced by the that it was never meant to happen.

Both sides also neglect the fact Sakura found Shirou's ideal beautiful. She didn't want him to give it up for her. The beauty is in Shirou being willing to give up something he treasures greatly for someone he treasures greatly. And he was willing to accept responsibility for it, with all the consequences. That's manly as fuck. He didn't ask to be bailed out by Illya but Illya actually doing something instead of dying uselessly is not a bad thing.

Attached: Matou.Sakura.full.1989958.jpg (500x655, 218K)

She really blossoms around Shirou too. She's not shy around him and she's not just a sweet girl either. She can be coy, teasing, competitive, even a bit nagging.

Attached: Matou.Sakura.jpg (878x1239, 747K)