Boku No Hero Academia

Hori delivered again this chapter, we got two 2 page spreads and things are just continuing to escalate.
mangalivre.com/manga/boku-no-hero-academia/180636/capitulo-224

>This'll be a slaughter party.

Attached: OI OI OI OI Negamo Sparteda.png (1833x1300, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrbZc-J0-Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=1BEfeH4dqvg
youtube.com/watch?v=6RGcb7alSk0
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/224/page/1
serimanga.com/manga/boku-no-hero-academia/224?page=1
webestools.com/animated-images-effect-generator-effects-gif-images-picture-blog-gif-fx-images-animated-effect.html
youtube.com/watch?v=81535ZYAFFc
twitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1116718589040402432
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Those cameras
Do you guys think this is being broadcast live?

If it is then that's how Shiggy will gain the 116,515 members of the Liberation Army to goin him after the LoV btfos Jr

Those look like regular security cameras, so maybe not live, but Destro Jr. is definitely watching.

Attached: changingthechannel.jpg (422x436, 80K)

this nigga throwing books

Attached: leximancy.png (501x364, 124K)

thread theme, Giga forshadowed to show up and MOG
youtube.com/watch?v=PrbZc-J0-Z4

Attached: The_reclusive_Lord_Servant_of_The_Profaned_Woods_Gigantomachia_The_Giant.jpg (545x445, 65K)

What the fuck?

Attached: gigavallon.png (940x526, 187K)

>yes would you like to hear about the word of Our Lord Destro?
worse than fucking mormons I swear

He can make those book bats from ghostbusters

I can't wait, so much new material, so much Gigantomachia.

Attached: tooweak.png (894x748, 174K)

>"Hey Lois, you keep this badmouthing up and I'd have half a mind to join the Liberation Army"

Attached: slip n peter.png (500x463, 157K)

>Giga forshadowed to show up and MOG
That or this user's prediction comes true.
>LoV desperately fighting until Giganto wakes up, barely hanging in there
>Shiggy sees Giganto watching on a hill
>Doing nothing
>Just watching
>Shiggy is forced to Plus Chaos and clutch the win without Giganto
>In the process wins Giganto, the Doctor, and Spinner’s respect

I'm so conflicted bros. On one hand I'm incredibly hype for all this plot finally happening, and stakes being risen, and the league getting to show off. And on the other hand I miss my fujoship and cute character interactions between the students. With every chapter release I become increasingly dissapointed and excited at the same time. It's agony. When is Hori going to let us see them again? I can't take it anymore.

Attached: suffering.jpg (200x250, 47K)

Casual reminder to ignore all fujo bait posts, it's obvious baiting_for_(You)s.jpg that you can see from a mile away.

Attached: this_kills_the_fujos.jpg (763x57, 9K)

>bros
We’re not your bros
You’re a parasite here
A leech

well I guess the earlier 3-way battle prediction makes sense, as Gigantomachia looks like a disaster-level villain so heroes will have to respond

first years shouldn't be anywhere near him but maybe we'll see suneater

Dude UA is near where this attack is happening there's no way they won't get involved

Attached: kiddies comin.png (607x1090, 317K)

That guy's just going off of the translations from last thread
but "we'll have to fight until Machia appears" is some very heavy handed forshadowing

>some anons said destro would be collapsed in his own tower
>this is getting more realistic with each passing chapter

>foreshadowing
I don’t think you know what that word means. Laying out a plan does not qualify as foreshadowing

ignore and don't respond, you're giving it attention it never got

>well I guess the earlier 3-way battle prediction makes sense
you mean this one? I fucking hope so, I'd immediately nut

Attached: prediction.jpg (1847x292, 269K)

>Laying out a plan does not qualify as foreshadowing
tell that to the retards who don't see obvious things coming then in these very threads

I fucking hope so. If I can't have cute SOL, then I'd like to see them in a real battle again.

I don’t have to talk to those retards to tell you you’re severely misusing the word foreshadowing
When a character says flat out what is going to happen as part of a plan that isn’t foreshadowing

>following a super hero battle shounen for slice of life
how sub human do you have to fucking be?

fujoshits, man
don't even question their retardation

>first years shouldn't be anywhere near him but maybe we'll see suneater
>school is destroyed and they'll be forced to fight anyway

Attached: 1554436977885.png (1340x1468, 149K)

I wouldn't say it's a plan, that's what Shigiraki is hoping will happen, Giga has no reason to follow Shiggy and help him out beyond caring for AfO's descendant. People even mentioned last thread he could use this as a test for Shiggy himself and see how far he can get without directly needing his involvement.

That's why I refuse to believe it's a real person, it has to be next level bait

Attached: frenchie_frog_memer.jpg (796x494, 162K)

>my hero ACADEMIA
it's clearly supposed to be a combination of both genres

Actual thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=1BEfeH4dqvg

and yet when the studentstake a back seat the manga becomes much more interesting and actually moves the plot along
casue in point Kamino Ward, Pro Hero arc, and now this Villain vs Villain arc

Other language scanlation groups exist?

I always thought they just used the work of English translators and put it through google translate.

You're right. Hori need to hurry up and decide what kind of manga he wants to write, and stick with it, because it's a major cocktease when he constantly switches back and forth..

Actual thread theme, because Hori has been delivering on these recent chapters.
youtube.com/watch?v=6RGcb7alSk0

Attached: Jesus hear me.jpg (319x374, 11K)

He could have the same student characters we have now but just put them in adult Hero situations and not in a fucking school setting, that can happen now that everyone has their license but training arcs really kill the pacing if they're longer than 4 chapters straight.
The training that Deku got with All Might when he learned to use Wind Pressure was good becuase it was both concise and tied in previous training methods he had used

Attached: joestar_think.jpg (536x489, 30K)

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/224/page/1

in case anyone cares.

we care, thanks nigger

Attached: nice maskkk.png (315x468, 89K)

I spent way too much time on this one paint edit. I can't wait for next week, this just keeps getting better.

Attached: gigantobrom.jpg (860x1078, 445K)

Are you stupid? Giga has been fighting Shiggy nonstop, he’s learned Giga’s schedule. Giga is going to wake up in an hour and a half and go back to fighting Shiggy. They’re luring him there and he’ll be forced to defend himself against the Destro gang. You’re acting like Giganto will have an option. The whole point of the plan is to not give him one.

i like it

>The training that Deku got with All Might when he learned to use Wind Pressure was good becuase it was both concise and tied in previous training methods he had used
This. Training should be short and sweet showing actual combat methods being developed. Not 20+ chapters of all the students thrown together doing random bullshit just to introduce even more characters we wont see again for another 100 chapters. They're not even entertaining from a SOL perspective because everyone's running around screaming, and any character development is rushed and barely touched on.

Why is this neet allowed to be so cute?

Attached: 20190412_042151.png (910x516, 570K)

user I'm telling you stop using mspaint and upgrade already, you can snip lines and make cuts much easier in other programs and it's faster while also looking nicer in the end

Attached: ay ay ay ay ay.png (900x589, 428K)

Also, did anyone else notice that High-end´s actual name was motherfucking Hood-Chan?

Attached: hoodjohn.png (1580x712, 293K)

I have no income, I am also lazy.

Attached: gigamuda.png (706x740, 491K)

This is a blessed arc for Shiggies.

Attached: 20190412_042448.png (344x246, 98K)

No, Gigafag, no one in these threads noticed that except for you, you’re the only one

>He doesn't get his shit from piratebay.

I wonder if the doctor gave "-chan" names to every Nomu.
There's a 4-chan Nomu

user so many programs are free on github or even torrenting, you live in the internet age where everything is at your finger tips for free don't do this to yourself.

Attached: engi_ishygddt.png (950x690, 679K)

I can't stop laughing at these dumb edits

I'll be honest, I'm just really shit with computers.

Attached: cryingforthelord.jpg (527x670, 120K)

>MHAtards are literally spics
I knew it

Attached: bruh.png (432x623, 334K)

damn he's smart then

Attached: vegeta_smart.png (453x384, 104K)

take a step back, and learn, I'd enjoy your edits more if you did

Attached: octo_stop_folder.png (691x464, 200K)

>I'll be honest, I'm just really shit with computers.
Do it for the lord or else Destro wins.

Attached: 1554964076041.gif (353x982, 1.8M)

wrong, we're sandniggers and proud ones at that
here are the turkish scans from last thread
serimanga.com/manga/boku-no-hero-academia/224?page=1

Attached: naruto_terrorism.jpg (1070x1021, 116K)

>Saves Dabi and proves himself to the league

Attached: 12423543664.jpg (1200x960, 205K)

>thought the soda fight meant Bakugo and Todoroki will be part of this arc
>nope that was actually for Hero Peter Griffin

you've peaked my interest, what kind of meme magic did you use to make that

>Six (6) chapters without Deku in a row.

Attached: 1543311964605.gif (500x375, 436K)

The chapter was named after him, obviously he was gonna be part of this arc

based hori

He's going to get filmed helping the league and cause chaos for hero society

Or you know try to capture both villains, but being 60-40 for the league

>you've peaked my interest, what kind of meme magic did you use to make that
It looks complex but I actually used one of the premade filters on this site
webestools.com/animated-images-effect-generator-effects-gif-images-picture-blog-gif-fx-images-animated-effect.html
so I guess I might be a hypocrite about "improving yourself"

Attached: 1555018056913.gif (499x395, 2.08M)

>he fell for it
boy I wouldn't want to feel what you're feeling right now

Attached: oh no.png (600x380, 348K)

>there a 4-chan nomu
what does he look like and what are his quirks?

There's still a possibility it can happen:

this basically confirmed now, it's only a matter of when

>boy I wouldn't want to feel what you're feeling right now
Happy?

Attached: F57B7CCA-64D7-41BB-97CB-433E01E222E5.jpg (500x707, 58K)

still nice use it noob mspainter

Fuck no, let this be a villain only arc.

>Kirishima, Ochako and Tsuyu arrive since they are the only ones having a contract yet and got a call from their agencies going there to stop the shit fest
>Tsuyu is in the liberation army and betrays them

and then ochako betrays kiri to reveal she was the traitor

It's "piqued" by the way.

fastest way to make this arc plummet fast, I seriously worry if people here can't handle having their favorite characters not get the shown in a seperate arc.
Hori has a chance to really develop his villain cast which is something that has lacked up until now, adding in the student cast needlessly complicates things when it can easily be accomplished with Pro Heroes and tie it up in a much neater ending

MSpaint is comfy.

Attached: gigacommitschildmurder.jpg (716x681, 143K)

thanks nigger

Attached: reddit_niggers.png (500x500, 16K)

GOATunga!

not gonna lie, this series would be way better if they just did away with the school's. Like if kids just got picked up by heroes to be sidekicks in training or something instead of the whole academy thing

Attached: 1543293414831.png (506x396, 85K)

Pretty much this, I mean the school stuff has been good, but the last school arc dragged along so much that for the sake of pacing it should be just sped up a lot or turned on it´s head.

Attached: swedishgiga.jpg (504x455, 69K)

Best boy.

It's time

Attached: 1554994351312.png (1200x836, 1.13M)

SEXTS FUCKING CONFIRM
VILLAIN FAGS RISE UP

Attached: villens.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Giran probably doesn't have his trigger finger anymore.

Attached: giran2.jpg (982x768, 267K)

From the looks of the panel with his hand all cut up, he's missing pretty much the entire thing

Attached: dubbles.jpg (602x481, 44K)

Fucking faggots and fujos with their GET scripts

SHIGGY CHADS RISE UP

Attached: 1530675637667.gif (480x270, 2.05M)

CHECKED

Attached: THOSE.png (2225x1086, 1005K)

Attached: dubbles.gif (200x317, 892K)

gay.

Attached: lecuck.png (491x316, 47K)

>2k19
>Shounenshitters getting the repeating digits
>where am I? why am I here?
>why does nothing make sense?

>no extensions
stop

youtube.com/watch?v=81535ZYAFFc

Attached: 5075.jpg (564x632, 53K)

Based

Attached: the smug.png (271x313, 56K)

OHNONONO WE GOT TOO COCKY DESTRO BROS

Attached: 1538772338886.png (1340x1253, 16K)

Man, this chapter was good.
Weekly reminder that LoV should have been the real protagonists. This training/vs random side villain arc is doing essentially the same that the students, but with a bigger kill count, less characters and miles more interesting.

Reminder that there has been 18 on-screen deaths since this arc started

Attached: 1554043611438.png (730x1032, 619K)

the truth has been spoken

Attached: fsjal.png (229x234, 5K)

The school setting itself is fine on paper since it gives you a bunch of superhero teenagers in training interacting and learning alongside each other, but the execution of those parts has just gotten worse. Beside the sports festival they're just less exciting than the villain arcs. Filling them with SoL and development bits can work but not if you drag them out for half a year and make them extremely predictable.

I just hate how the students relationship feels so fake, they are teenagers, their should be more conflict and growth, they are still at a young stage where they actually fucking grow up. However, every time we go back to school its like they are in a utopia as if nothing bad ever happens and everyone is happy its so boring and bland

>GET goes to gay hero academia

At least the other get wasn't so bad.

>All these traitors
Heroes are shit.

Chapter in a nutshell

Attached: TOGA.gif (320x180, 559K)

>MOMMY MILKIES with black sclera
Hori did it again

Attached: mommy.png (497x996, 244K)

COLOSSAL capitalist alliance is BRUTALIZED and TAMED by six murderhobos

I agree but the relationships too felt more natural in the beginning, when everyone made fun of Bakugo for being a sperg, Todoroki was distant and looked down on others, Deku thrown off by Iida's intensity, weirded out by Aoyama, Tsuyu trying to make friends and so on. I get that everyone had to develop because it wasn't a natural state for them to stay in over time as they got to know each other, but it's become very dull and has lost all sense of natural rivalries. Everyone are just friends now, Bakugo is the only one acting like he wants to beat anyone but no one takes him seriously anymore and his constant wanking does not feel natural either.

Based villains

Where do I sign up to the League of Killer Bums

this villain shit is so god damn booooooring

Where the fuck is Deku.

the type of people who want to be heroes aren't likely to be abrasive assholes, especially in a world where all might is the standard. Bakugou always felt like an outlier and out of place among the others. Sure it's sort of boring but it makes sense for the setting. Guys like bakugou, the meatball elitist, etc. are the odd ones

most isolated classes that take the better students turn out to be close-knit anyway

You guys are pathetic holy shit.

This, so much this. Their dialogue, personalities, everything seems so...artificial. I don't know why do I get this feeling every time i see them I never thought something like that about Naruto kids, for example. And I enjoy LoV interactions a lot.
However, when it comes to these kids, they all feel like pets, not actual human beings to me? Almost everyone is so friendly, hardworking and nice, but in a bland way? Their relationships, and overall relationships in MHA usually don't get developed. Even if they are already significant, they lose it soon after(All Might-Deku, even Deku-Uraraka/Iida/Todoroki)

>>She wears a fitbit
Even a militia needs to keep in shape

they are tiles

give it a couple months. This all takes place before the pro hero arc. Shigaraki will defeat Destro and the story will go back to the status quo. Even though he somehow controls 90% of a city he'll have as much impact on the story as Gentle.

>I never thought something like that about Naruto kids
You killed your own stance by bringing up this now you just come off as shitposting

She's keeping that prime mommy figure just for you user

>This all takes place before the pro hero arc.
No, speedreader-kun. Did you not pay attention at all? The timeskip of them fighting Giga for months caught us back up to the present. This is after everything else we've seen now.

So because there's not enough shitty drama it means they're fake.

Attached: 1554408945938.png (411x407, 56K)

They literally mentioned Dabi failing to get High End back this chapter, can't you read?

Attached: casually murdering people.png (877x749, 384K)

I'm just gonna insert myself into this argument and say:
Have you ever met teenagers? I mean, I'm not complaining I think the interactions are fine, but they could be better. I find myself liking the side characters more because in their brief dialogue moments they feel more real

>That blur on shiggy's arm
NEET SPEED: ENGAGE

If Naruto being brought up immediately turns a post into a shitpost for someone, then they are almost as insecure as BCfags. Almost

I said it makes sense for everyone to get along after a while, it just gets boring. I don't think it would have mattered that much anyway if the school arcs themselves weren't so boring too. Like at the start of the culture festival you can tell the outcome will be that their concert is successful and Eri will smile, and if you want to just have some feelgood SoL shit you should at least pace and execute it better. But it's filled with cheesy dialogue and contrived scenarios like Deku meeting the prank youtube villain and lasts almost 20 chapters. JT arc is even worse, by the first fight you could tell that the usual shit would happen, Shinso would get into the hero course, A would beat B, Bakugo and Deku breeze through and Todoroki have daddy issues.

h-he's fast!

LoV doesn't have shitty drama. They tease each other, sometimes show support, oh, and Dabi whines sometimes
Yet they feel much more real than student

JT arc was fucking great though, yeah the broad strokes were predictable but getting to see a bunch of new quirks in action was fun as hell, and some of the fights were really goddamn hype (mostly the one with todoroki's crew).

You dont need drama to tell that teenagers dont act like that all the time

Teenagers are shitty drama queens, even if you have a class of level headed ones there's usually some degree of pettiness and immaturity that comes from being in the middle of puberty. I don't really want that though, I prefer them just shortening the school sections in general because little of interest happens. If you just want to show a bunch of friends happily getting along and learning new moves then don't spend months on it each time it happens.

>just got a new, fixed mouse
Taking image edit/colour requests

Attached: destro_jewnior.png (509x563, 66K)

>JT arc was fucking great though
Stopped reading there, it might be an okay arc if animated well but it was and will not be great in any way.

Reminder that this is the type of crap we see during student interactions

Attached: 08.png (939x1300, 235K)

That is pretty much correct, i have no problem with the characters all being happy go lucky and liking each other, but that's pretty fucking fake for a school of super powered teenagers.

the whole festival shit is cringe

There's plenty of interactions among the groups. The JT arc was filled with them. Its not even that they're overly friendly or not mean enough since most keep to themselves.

Attached: 1554080709127.gif (400x286, 2.97M)

It's literally one of the bottom two arcs in the Manga, everything about it was bad. If nips get bored of an arc then yeah you fucked up

Destro Jr and Shiggy in the classic spy vs spy pose

Attached: spyvsspy.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

>even if you have a class of level headed ones
Actually, simply bevause of the fact that these kids are supposed to be the best of the best, there should be more kids like early Todoroki. For example, I don't get why after one(1) defeat Momo stopped being a bit bitchy and turned into a friendly and blushing princess everyone loves

>

Attached: niggersteam.png (1008x416, 121K)

the fact they have literal pro heroes on their side is pretty neat.

Suffer.

Attached: I HAVE SEEN THE FACE OF GOD.png (1628x876, 168K)

Are we reading the same manga? When the hell was Momo bitchy?

Not a critic, but I'm pretty sure that there's a small issue with the pose and characters you want put in that pose.

I gotta admit, despite this being a big event with the Jew and the Neet duking it out, i feel pretty bored. They need to get this guy out of jail already.

Attached: 1464880959023.jpg (1260x1680, 337K)

I'm not seeing it, I enjoyed JT quite a bit, only thing that threw it off was "SEVEN QUIRKS" at the end, but I think we knew some kind of bullshit like that was coming.

Obviously the LoV stuff is way better but that's because it's the motherfucking LoV, it's not like the recent hero stuff has been bad.

I thought it was a clever nod as to the eventual outcome of the arc

This isn't the big event, this is the prelims

Stop getting your impression of teenagers from watching shitty live action dramas. Teenagers in real life mostly keep to themselves and even if they rib on each other its not as over the top as you want. The cast in 1-A is usually apathetic towards drama queens like Bakugou constantly making fun of him or how they sarcastically clapped at Shinsou's edgy comment with Sero even stating that it reminded him of how Todoroki used to be. Its like you fags just want everyone to be a Sasuke.

>That is pretty much correct
Then you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: 0195-005.jpg (909x1300, 304K)

>the eventual outcome of the arc
user...I...

Attached: Untitled.png (904x1287, 751K)

She gave these vibes a bit, during the bus ride when people were teasing Bakugou and she was commenting on how commoner and rude their dialogue was, and when Aizawa revealed lying about expulsion of the worst student, she looked at relieved people haughty like:"It was obvious to me from the start, how could you not have noticed?". Not saying that's enough to call her bitchy, but the vibes were there

Man, you must have gone to a mormon high school or some shit.

>there should be more kids like early Todoroki
Todoroki had a vastly different upbringing from the rest of UA also Momo was never bitchy

>Teenagers in real life mostly keep to themselves and even if they rib on each other its not as over the top as you want
Just out of curiosity where are you from? I'm a rural ausfag, and teenagers here couldn't keep to themselves to save their lives. I was the same when I was in highschool, I remember everyone being very foward with eachother.
I think that's an aussie thing

It's more like you were raised in incubator like Hori and refuse to hear what people say
Seriously, it's like you never interacted with teenagers. I started reading MHA as a teenager, so i could compare easily

Nah then again I wasn't a social outcast either. The most drama that happened was that someone got stabbed during my senior year but for the most part my HS life was pretty mundane.

Are you retarded? No teenager will ever say anything like this

Attached: (you).jpg (749x1032, 332K)

>shitty meme translation

Orlando though it probably helps that most everyone there was a pothead and I was mostly in the middle of the hierarchy. Really my HS was boring as shit.
Anyone who says teenagers are drama queens have never interacted with them in their lives are get all their info from TV dramas. Seriously teenagers are boring ass people.

>mfw studied in the centre of Moscow, Russia, and every guy is closer to Bakugou(maybe a bit more calm, depends on the person) or Kaminari, and every girl is either Jirou, Momo or Mina

Post the real translation and prove me wrong

Why are you still using a shittyass translation?

->

I don't remember much drama in highschool either. There's the usual clowning around and grouping up but that's basically it. The drama I can think of was mostly girl gossip with relationship shit, which obviously won't be in a battle shounen

Fucker post the whole page, my point was not only based on the last panel. You want have teenagers who will walk up to others and say they want to hate their work but then apologize

It kind of is there though. Mina's always jumping into gossip when the subject of love is nearby.

for the entirety of my high school life i was in International Baccalaureate
lord I was curating so many secrets others were hiding from each other after getting into good favors with most of my graduating class, drama as far as the eye could see
anyway metropolitan high schools are active as hell, but I think a hero program should be relatively monotonous as the workload is ostensibly insane

>not denying being a brainless retards that fails a sally anne test in public
yikes.

That's funny. I lived in the sort of suburb part of Moscow and most boys in our school were like Ojiro, just calm friendly enough decent guys you could always have a normal conversation with. I've only known one asshole like Bakugo through my whole school years.

Wont

Not sure how you came to that conclusion but alright user

This probably has something to do with the fact that my school was considered one of the best in the city, so there were lots of rich and/or ambitious kids there. This is why UA kids being the way they are is so unnatural to me

>International Baccalaureate
Thats the problem "Gifted" kids on the cusp of finding out they are average to most of the world are always full of stupid drama.

Why is it so dead?(no, not the "dead manga, dead thread" reply. Even shitposters are dead). Are americans sleeping or something?

I dunno. Sure, it is a top level school, but it trains people into what is essentially a social worker. There may be a competitive element to the business, like the one spurring Bakugo, but most kids who go into it have been shown to be there out of desire to help people. The fighting element is purely there to accommodate the demographic of the story, but within its world we see that life-threatening fighting is a rarity for heroes, most just do menial tasks of assisting the civilians. Uraraka's role model is 13, who's one of the top heroes and he doesn't even fight, he only works in rescue sector.

3:05 on the west coast 6:05 on the east, so yes

That world also has super jesus who everybody looks up to. It's another reason why a character like bakugou is so jarring especially when said super jesus is also his idol

Attached: 1553052564543.png (381x479, 194K)

>Stop getting your impression of teenagers from watching shitty live action dramas
We don't, most people here remember how it was. Even mature teenagers who were competent would have times where they were awkward, handled situations and feelings badly, looked down on others who acted immature or were less skilled and so on.

You are the one with a stupid idea if teenagers. Stop thinking "your" environment is what every teenager group should be.

Dead manga
dead thread

yes i feel good

Attached: F E E L G O O D.png (222x375, 75K)

Whoops. Quoted the wrong person. I agree with you.

>We don't
Who's "we"? You're the only one who watches too much shitty dramas like Degrassi thinking its accurate to real life.
>Stop thinking "your" environment is what every teenager group should be.
Irony.

>Your life didn't happen unless it's about things I know and have seen
congrats, that's a failed sally anne test. People who officially can't pass that aren't allowed outside, so don't brag about it too loud near your doctor.

Once again user I'm not sure whete that leap of logic came from.

>whete
*where

I don't think anyone here actually wants loads of teenage drama, just more natural interactions like banter. I didn't have a very drama filled gang of friends or exiting HS life, but I was still aware there was stuff going on among others in class or school. But people getting along differently with each other and taking petty shots, dumb banter, looking down on others, all this was pretty universal and I was also in a good high school and went to the International Baccalaureate class. So called "elite" students are just teenagers too, they're not infallible to hormones and inexperience.

The main problem with the students currently is that everyone gets along fine on about the same level, but just small details like Hori keeping Aoyama looking slightly disgusted or in fear whenever Mina appears goes a long way to suggest different dynamics between students.

did Toga lose a leg?

>just more natural interactions like banter.
That's all in the manga.

You're the only one who thinks teenagers acting naturally is equal to shitty high school TV dramas, are you literally autistic or so underage you've not reached puberty yet?

>Irony
there's no irony there, just facts. Your whole screeching rant is based on anecdotes and the fanatical, ridiculous belief that the world is just you and we are all "you". grow up.

that panel isn't really clear but it's likely her ankle is broken

>But people getting along differently with each other and taking petty shots, dumb banter, looking down on others,
Tooru treats Ojiro different from the others
Ochako treats Deku differently from the others.
Kawamari and Sero and frequently taking potshots at everyone
Aoyama is the social outcast
Everyone pretty much treats Mineta like shit
Momo and Jirou are clearly shown to be good friends

>acting naturally
>WHERE'S MUH DRAMA

Cute and canon

Attached: file.png (650x800, 1.1M)

>Is so butthurt that not everyone's HS life was like one of his American Dramas

>shiggy makes Giga massacre a whole city to weaken him
Do you think Giga would consider hiding behind a hundred thousand meatshields a move worthy of "the king"?
Also yeah, this is bigger than Kamino. Good old ramping up the stakes. Can't wait to see half of a city getting annihilated with a nuke so that the blast radius stops exactly at UA borders sometime in the future.

Attached: Bait+dump+enjoy_6cbcaa_5923503.jpg (326x179, 8K)

I hope Giga just doesn't even fight the Liberation Army, he just sit on a hill laughing at Shiggy being bad while eating popcorn.

>Manga is interesting when no students are involved
Shocking

>Too autistic to understand what teenagers are like
>YOU JUST WANT SHITTY HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA

>Tooru treats Ojiro different from the others
When? Now you just sound like a shipper.

I want him to shout stuff about how the lord would be handling it better or half hearted advice.

>I only know how teenagers act through television

I see you're a simpleton.

>When?
Read the manga dumbass

>dumbass
>Horifag is actually a shipper
Wew

I'm just glad this escalated quickly

Far away from this arc thank God.

Is she from the Kure clan?

kinda weird seeing toga being the voice of reason lol

Attached: x.png (390x257, 55K)

>triple down on fanatical self centered lunatic barking
I give up in talking to you like a human. Fuck off, dog.

She looking out for Twice so that he doesn't run in and get killed.

Will Shiggy kill their parents?

Attached: Aichi.png (441x361, 80K)

So, this arc so far has been incredibly hype.
But why should I care now that I know Deku has 7 powered-up quirks at his disposal? Why the fuck should we even pretend there's any stakes or tensions in the story when Deku is GUARANTEED to asspull another Quirk whenever things get tough and beat the enemy?

This chapter just made me realize that I'm pretty close to becoming Twice. I'm just missing a traumatic experience to make me go insane.

Attached: LONER.jpg (644x1362, 289K)

Kinda weird but it could just be her preservation instinct speaking.

>Deku has 7 powered-up quirks at his disposal?
Speed Reader kun you went past the part where he says he use the 7 quirks until he mastereds 100% first or the part about Shigaraki also getting a Power up, High End army, and Giganto

>toga ryona and gore incoming

Attached: bueno.jpg (300x352, 15K)

What's her backstory going to be

Attached: 1555023272442.jpg (1024x725, 173K)

>It's justified because now the entire series is about powerwank
amazing, Hori truly is a modern master

Yet its still the best shonen right now

Black Clover is unironically better, and I hate Black Clover, I picked it up solely to see if it was any worse than the absolute trainwreck this series has become. O MY 7 QUIRKS is a worse asspull than O MY RUBBER NEN could've ever been.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>Black Clover
Stopped reading there

>Black Clover is better
BC has nothing original whatsoever it cant be better than anything

Attached: BigSMug.png (1146x1143, 123K)

Absolutely nothing went wrong, she was just born filled with a need to love others via the insertion of knives.

I love Rumi

Attached: Rumi_Usagiyama.png (317x832, 281K)

I did too, the series is as generic as it gets.
It's generic but its execution is far, FAR better than MHA's. BC started garbage but actually got better as it went on, whereas MHA started BRILLIANTLY but only shot itself in the foot over and over again with all the missed potential and now Hori making a laughing stock out of himself by making the worst asspull in years just because he wrote himself into a corner.
I want to get fucked by his nose.

Attached: 1553781263461.jpg (700x700, 401K)

The main motivation for the main villain in BnHa is
>MUH SUFFERING! EVRYONE HAS TO SUFFER AND BE DESTORYED AND LIKE YEAH SHIT KILL ALL THINGS!!
But retards and Hori dick riders will parrot on about this being some brilliant arc to try save face for the last 2 arcs being utter shitshows so when this one turns to shit they'll go to the next arc and suck it's dick

Fuck off herofag

Attached: HxH vs Shonenshit.jpg (3288x2021, 1.13M)

>MHA started BRILLIANTLY but only shot itself in the foot over and over again with all the missed potential and now Hori making a laughing stock out of himself by making the worst asspull in years just because he wrote himself into a corner.
>BRILLIANTLY
Nice one shitposter

>OH MY 7 (actually 6) QUIRKS WAS SUCH AN ASSPULL AND RUINED THE MANGA
How has it ruined anything?

And then Kirishima betrays Tsuyu and Ochaco because he's secretly working with the CRC.

Then Toru - who is along invisibly, and darn cold - betrays Tsuyu, Ochaco, Krisihima, Shiggy, and Destro because SHE'S secretly working with Oji Harima, who is her grandfather.

This keeps escalating like a scenario out of a really out of control PARANOID session until it's revealed everyone in Class 1-A except Deku (and Bakugo, because he can't get along with anyone) is working for some other clique, and so are most of the faculty at UA.

Class 1-B goes "Wut?"

>check in the archive if it's OC
>it is
holy motherfucking based, hunterchad

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

Not a single white person reading this cuck shit. Only soiboi NPC whitey and 56% creaturas like Miriofag aka Patreak.

Dead series for real humans.

Based.

Shiggy's victory is now assured.

Can't you just give it a rest? At least leave a week before you post the exact same images and copypastas again
It's so dull, how are you not bored of doing this?

Attached: 1543746100176.png (336x302, 99K)

At least I can read new shit that I like every week

Where did that hero guy show up before?

Based hunterchad

Attached: 1535015680917.jpg (296x237, 20K)

Sshh, don't ask intelligent questions, the others can't stand it...

This board isn't traumatic enough???

Yeah whatever if you don't like it nothing will change in the world. Still, Deku's quirks is not an asspull if you really read the manga lol

she's pretty smart as long as Deku isn't in her eyeline

>lol

The usual parental abuse stuff

Attached: DtHO5GMV4AAcwTn.jpg (793x682, 66K)

If your wife fucks a black bull behind your back, you are still less of a cuckold than any one of these numale manchildren who still follow Boku no Cuckademia.

Look, the americans woke up finally

Based and truthpilled

Attached: 1551987442117.jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

Attached: Canonships.jpg (1024x750, 333K)

either "really shitty life from scratch, only getting small glimpse of pleasure by being abused by BFs until she snaps and discover her power" or "an actually nice hime girl that falls for a bad boy and becomes harley quinn until he dies and she gets craycray"
I personally wish she has the really bad past route, but hori westaboism makes it pretty obvious she's gonna be a Harley.

>the SPLA has already started liberating Japan
and holding festivals where people are encouraged to use their quirks publicly
yep, I'm thinkin Hori's back

Just notice how decent this thread was before they did

>going in a X thread to tell people to leave
Don't you have your own threads to post in at the moment?
>hiatus X hiatus
O wait, of course the starved kids need attention.

Yeah it is shit that you like read. Shit manga has braindead readers. What a surprise!

Attached: 6176550-0025825422-hunte.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

If you look at their interactions you see this to be true. In fact, that they HAVE so many interactions is a clue. When Toru talks - not makes general pronouncements, but talks - it's usually only to the other girls or Ojiro. She sought him out after the USJ incident to praise him for his accomplishment, fighting the villains by himself. When he wanted to withdraw from the Sports Festival she objected and tried to talk him out of it. And he often talks to her. If people ship them, it's because they've obviously got a bond, and it's not clear how far it goes. Although apparently not to the 'hold hands, sit side by side' stage.

Yet.

Correct, it's not an argument. It's a question. How can you possibly not get tired of doing the same thing over and over. At this point it's got to be more of a chore to you than anything else, the same way I view cleaning the bathroom or vacuuming the floor

Attached: overhaul.jpg (268x414, 33K)

Well at least I don't overrated it

After every chapter I just can't help but think, "This how the Yakuza arc should have been."

dead thread
dead series

English translation of Japanese conversational phrases.

You DO know Japan is different from the US, do you not?

Got to hand it to Shiggy making the best of a bad situation. He gets to defeat Giga, wipe out the competition, and gain resources assuming of course he pulls it off.

I see what kind of user you are. You are so easy to read, like kids book!
You seek company! You lonely organism choose to read the popular manga so that you can have somewhat stimulation of conversations! You are very depressing, I suggest you do what you like.

Attached: Pariston1.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

you reached a point where you are inventing quotes.

I liked the translation that added "while she was still alive", indicating Chitose expects Toga to soon be an ex-Toga.

Probably with her help.

yeah that was a lot better. I liked her cockiness

To anyone who has studied the brain and/or medicine, that word soup you put together to sound somewhat intelligent is nonsensical
If you're going to try and sound smart, I suggest you put a bit more thought into it

For one, when using pathology in the context I assume you're trying to use it in, you have to specify a condition or disease to associate said pathology to

A lot of posts just got deleted. Guess all that shitposting does come from one person talking to himself.

Yeah and I don't change what I said, hxh is a good manga and that's it... extremely overrated in this place. Mha is a nice and flawed manga, overrated by some new people, and that has nothing to do with hxh

we know you're a gaijin user

MODS=GODS

The problem with the idea of Giga sitting back and doing nothing is, Shiggy is the Lord's chosen. Giga may be horrified that the boy is so weak and be willing to fight him constantly to make him stronger, but letting him be killed? By unbelievers??? I expect Shiggy's plan to work, but probably not the way he foresees.

How did he job so hard?

Attached: 640.png (640x421, 414K)

Tbh I didn't even know mha was popular when I started reading it, no one I knew ever talked about it, but I needed something stupid to read and people online said it was good. I don't really care about fandoms, fandoms ruin your experience, I'm here because I'm at home sick and I need a laugh
But thanks for the therapy session

Post chads

Attached: Number one.jpg (738x1200, 151K)

Pure defensive classes are always extremely susceptible to displacement

Attached: thisisgigantomachia.jpg (468x695, 210K)

back to plebbit

Understandable. Have you ever tried hxh?

Attached: unaware.png (1305x731, 249K)

Toga is pissed. Shame news lady is going to die, she was cute

He was an irritating latecomer when Bakugo and Shoto took on the street gang lead by the Carbon Seltzer bandit. He was supposed to be the area's Pro Hero. I think most here are rooting for his painful demise. And soon.

>and what are his quirks?
Mega shitposing

Attached: 1554882059890.png (214x243, 80K)

Did you see Toga's ankle? She's out of commission for that fight

>not wanting both to die

Attached: 15.png (925x1300, 506K)

Yeah I tried a couple of times, the first when the anime aired here, and the second with the manga, but I didn't continue. I'm talking about some years ago.
I always wanted to try again more seriously, so once I have some time for it I'll do it

Quirk: Social Ineptness

Attached: 1549969426863.jpg (367x465, 180K)

That's where all Herospics belong, correct.

Attached: HxH vs Shonenshit.jpg (3288x2021, 1.39M)

BASED HUNTERCHAD

Attached: 1539351273410.jpg (266x303, 27K)

If she drinks someone's blood, will her ankle be healed until the disguise fades?

We may find out.

I agree. And just a heads up. If you don't enjoy the first three arcs it might be just better to drop it. Because these arcs are essential to establish characters nature and motives, if you don't relate or can't give a shit might as well just stop. But chimera ant arc is truly the peak of the series.

Attached: 1554856670821.jpg (2225x1000, 723K)

Did you forget the part where she explains her quirk in full detail to Nemoto, the guy with the quirk who ensures you tell him the truth?

>janny tries to silence Hunterchad Yea Forumsllies
>they're back within minutes

Based to the DC and monumentally redpilled.

Attached: feels good.png (1280x844, 575K)

we're probably going to find that out next chapter. We don't really know exactly how badly her ankle is hurt yet either

Based

Attached: 198581.jpg (225x350, 28K)

My dearest, fellow Hunterchads, won't you join me?
I'd like to propose a toast.
For all my Hunterchads on Yea Forums
The wonderful threads we inhabit
And for all the chapters we will be blessed with in 2019

Cheers! Also fuck jannies!

Attached: hunterchad.png (342x512, 68K)

There are otaku, everywhere, in most other nations.

Some are obviously better organized and faster than the American version, as they get scans, translate, and post while we here are sitting on our thumbs.

Blessed post, cheers hunterchads in this thread and those who couldn't join us today.

Attached: chrollocheers.jpg (540x485, 47K)

Yeah right. She’s still got two hands and too many knives

who the fuck does this?
going so out of their way to look like stupid children?

Attached: a02c0e08d6ad54f72c5c4b746e0e92bcb81216cff030067d9a89b88c683cdcaa.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

Cheers. I'm looking forward to the future.

Attached: Menthuthuyoupi_Anime.png (908x736, 617K)

This board is a bigger embarrassment than Yea Forums, Yea Forums, and Yea Forums combined

So what, she's going to hop and crawl around whilst this Shuiesha lady just steps all over her? Toga's entire fighting style relies on her mobility

Thank you! Yeah I'll keep that in mind, but I'm also pretty sure I wasn't ready for it, i started reading mangas more seriously some time after I tried. Anyway thanks again

Yeah if only MHA thread get banned from existence this board will have a chance.

she can throw knives pretty accurately too, and I wouldn't really be shocked if either her ankle's not actually broken or she's spry enough to get away or defend herself on one foot

Your welcome! May we meet again hopefully in a hunter thread.

Attached: 1552590666383.jpg (388x707, 57K)

This will turn into an escape the fucking trap arc, they are not winning this shit just yet

Attached: 1555038168280.gif (888x437, 2.88M)

>not actually broken

What I think you meant to say was that the consolewar mentality fags who plague multiple threads, including MHA ones, should be rangebanned. That would give us a remarkable increase in quality

Attached: broken.png (898x520, 205K)

It's probably the same guy who goes to every hxh thread and spams that berserk has better art.

right sounds much more natural and in context
left is forced as fuck

Since there are civilians in the city do you think heroes are gonna join the battle? It'd be nice to see threeway shitfest between heroes, lov and liberation army.

Attached: boku_no_jannydemia.jpg (672x512, 249K)

a sonigger starved from games trying to apply his brand loyalty fanatism to manga he doesn't even read. It's like a disease at some point, they survive by making corporation wars.

Will Hori start killing off other pro heroes?

What I'm wondering is, if 90% of the entire city is under the SPLA's control, what happens to that other 10%

Attached: 1535604257243.jpg (902x569, 65K)

most of the civilians are SPLA sympathizers, there probably won't be any heroes that aren't on their side

>in full detail
that wasn't full details at all.

>We
First things first, speak for yourself cunt. Secondly, there's plenty of constructive criticism. The only problem is that it's buried under the immense piles of shit that people such as yourself and other shitposters dump into the threads as easy (you) bait. These threads have the capability to be good, I've seen it
You, on the other hand, do not

She never explained that her quirk would copy the voice
So she must be really good at impressions

>Wasn't in full detail
>Included how clothing worked, the exact measurement of blood needed for a full days transformation and what happens if she ingests multiple blood samples, instead of just saying "I turn into different people"
Toga does not have healing properties, I don't get why you'd think she does after all this time

This isn't full details.

>People falling for the shitposter and give him (you)
No wonder these threads are an easy target

Too much dialogue

BnHA is turning into HxH and i don't like it

What more could you possibly ask for? Again, let me stress, she was speaking to a guy who's quirk forces the truth out of you

Attached: 1554671504229.png (404x626, 29K)

>only like 1/10 of the page taken up by speech
>turning into HxH

Attached: heroxhero chapter 3.png (902x1266, 336K)

What the fuck?

Attached: ShotoConfused.png (494x372, 102K)

are you being serious now? it's nowhere near HxH level

Attached: 1542097151360.jpg (1080x2029, 480K)

Meh, nothing really happened.

I wish you would actually go through the trouble of splitting that up in multiple speech bubbles
It would be so much more believable.

Did MHA become interesting/good again after the atrocious class A v B arc?

>all that fucking text
Jesus Christ what the fuck was Togashi thinking?

Attached: 830de0b43b5939f5ed0376aebb8accb9.png (1280x720, 579K)

LoV was seen killing a bunch of anti-mutie groups.

Yeah, it did. Back to villains and pro-hero stuff. Some serious stakes by the looks of it, and a pretty good new antagonist

He doesn't respect his readers ability to understand what's happening so he tells them literally everything.

>Oh shit this chapter's pretty short and its due in 20 minutes

Funny how this manga INSTANTLY gets bearable the moment the worst MC goes away.
But in a way that just proves how overall bad BnHA is.
Still hope this arc lasts long and Deku doesn't show up.

>what the fuck was Togashi thinking?
Owwww... my back

when I was making it I thought it'd be funnier to just have a block of text covering the entire page, but you're probably right

Attached: heroxhero chapter 2.png (1633x1250, 1007K)

How long will you keep up this anti-deku posting? Your posting style is so blatantly obvious

It just looks that much closer to the actual thing

>What more could you possibly ask for?
actual details and specifics. You are content with generic but nothing will ever be a "full detail" and only fit in 2 sentences.

Am I wrong?
Everyone hates every arc with Deku and without Deku they are universally loved.

> i have no idea how human interaction/relationship work

Does it actually force you to speak? Or just does it make you incapable of lying when you do? You could say something that is true but leave out details as they were not specifically asked for (as an example)

>Am I wrong?
yes

It was 6 sentences, and it covered specifics such as
>Transformation time is proportional to blood intake
>One cup of blood is equivalent to 24 hours of transformation
>Multiple transformations can be stored at the same time
>Clothing can be included in transformations, however it does not overlap

It's has specifics, just because it doesn't have what you are looking doesn't make it any less correct

You weren't here for the pro hero arc then. Or remedial course.
and more specifically the threads right after the arcs when Deku showed up again.
Maybe this time watch how the majority of people react when Deku shows up again.

>The good guys are the antagonists

Attached: 1546801122476.png (250x250, 101K)

Go be white and jerk your 4-incher to blacked.com content. Or better yet, go be really white and die for Israel. You do your race a disservice by antagonizing everyone else, mutt.

> almost
After people tried to defend OH and wishing energy its pretty clear that they are worse.

Yes it forces you to speak.
And no you cannot leave out details, otherwise both Toga or Twice could have answered the questions in very simple terms. Instead, both gave pretty much entire page-long explanations of their quirks and Twice even included that he wouldn't clone himself not due to limitations of his quirk, but because of his own psyche

You basically admit being a simpleton that will never achieve any work of value. If that is "full details" to you, you are doom to flip those burgers forever.

> an arc where theres no Midorya, Bakugo or Todoroky
> quality goes through the roof

Its amazing how boring and annoying I find the main cast development.
It no longer feel like a bunch of kids learning cool shit and dealing with the raising wave of new villains, but of a bunch of OP Mary Sues that never fail and are as interesting as a white board.
Its kind of sad that we could be getting arcs with this quality if Hiro would had allowed himself to go beyond vanilla with his MCs.

> JT arc
> great
What drug did you take to reach that conclusion and can i have some?

>replying to the Dekufag

Attached: 3.jpg (401x464, 68K)

>You weren't h
how do you know? It's all about your feefees and how you order people to believe.aka you know nothing.

>Am I wrong?
Yes. Stop speaking for other people and speak only for yourself. YOU hated arcs with deku and YOU loved the ones without him, not everyone else

Because if you were here you would know Deku is a bad hated MC

Shit writing, thats how.

Except the threads reflected what I am saying

All Might is her dad.

same as La Brava's only she never found a gentle

The point is, when you're asked to describe your quirk and you bother to include shit about how it effects you clothing, then you are clearly mentioning ALL the important points of the quirk.
Obviously Toga isn't going to go into detail about how she metabolises the blood or anything like that, but if she had any other factor in her quirk that she deemed even somewhat important, then she would've mentioned it under Nemoto's quirk.
Anything that was not mentioned then simply doesn't happen

Did you misquote?

it's really fucking astounding how badly the 3 main characters are written compared to everyone else. I honestly wouldn't give a single fuck if they all died offscreen and from now on Shiggy was the MC

Nope

He is a Dekufag who thinks the only people who genuinely hate Deku are false flaggers

Its funny but he basically admits that the biggest possible insult is liking Deku so he is technically agreeing with me.

Fuck off faggot

Attached: kuku.jpg (468x452, 17K)

>Explosions
>Aiming with fingers
KILLER QUEEN, DAI SAN NO BAKUDAN
Can she get any more perfect?

Except Bakugo and Todoroki ARE in this arc and haven't ruined it.
Bakugo and Todoroki also were in the remedial course and that was good.
Its really just Deku
and its blatantly obvious that you are trying to share the blame among the top three when Bakugo and Todoroki are fine compared to Deku.

>she's also a serial killer and just butthurt that Toga is stealing her headlines

see

> turning
Nope, its getting worse in writing quality.

>Except Bakugo and Todoroki ARE in this arc and haven't ruined it.
for one chapter which was by far the worst part
>Bakugo and Todoroki also were in the remedial course and that was good.
it was mediocre at best and the good bits were because of Endeavor, Camie and Inasa
>Its really just Deku
wrong, the other two are written just as badly
>and its blatantly obvious that you are trying to share the blame among the top three when Bakugo and Todoroki are fine compared to Deku.
people can dislike your self-inserts without it being part of a conspiracy you fucking schizo

>wrong, the other two are written just as badly
Not really
but even if they were they can come in arc with just one chapter and finish a fight
They are not as bad solely alone on the fact that this is possible.

>dekufag
you mean THE dekuhater?

Attached: deku hater.png (1942x1440, 208K)

Wasn't that proven to be a false-flagging Dekufag?

Shiggy is a faggot who deserves to lose..

No

>poor little liberation boy
I can't think of any who even has the firepower to take Gigadown, maybe endy if he just burned him to a crisp. Even all might would have trouble, he's basically a giant regenerating nomu

Attached: yhorm.jpg (1920x2836, 1.06M)

So you genuinely believe one person alone forced that meme? Bullshit. That is a butthurt Dekufag who wanted people to stop posting ">Decuck self-inserters" so he came up with the narrative that people were tricked into hating Deku rather than naturally hating him for being shit.

>Implying giga isn't the original/prototype nomu

Holy shit this contrarianism. I HATE Bakugo with a passion but there are times where he's so much worse.
>The start chapter of this arc was the worst part
Because it was a rushed fight just to show that the two had their licenses, and to introduce the idea of gadgets by detnerat appearing.
>Inasa Camie and Endeavor were best parts of remedial training
Inasa was a non character in these, he literally smiled and joked once.
Bakugo is at his worst when he's with the class, because it's either everyone sucking him off or explaining why him acting like a retard was actually "a GEniUs PlAn". Todoroki isn't bad, he's just a little bland outside of his daddy issues.

> this level of insanity because someone questions the writing quality of your self insert

This fan base is doomed.

The falseflaggers are you seething Deku haters, who do this because you think tha by shitting on the MC and creating some stigma around him, it will magically make your competitor manga of choice rank higher some how. Its pathetic.

Look I have no problem throwing Todoroki and Bakugo under the bus and admitting that they are shit
but not AS SHIT as Deku
that is a completely different level of absolutely horrible character.
Todoroki and Bakugo are shit
Deku is so much worse.

falseflagger or not, it doesn't change the fact that he's an annoying faggot and that his posting style is really obvious as you can see in this thread
it's better to ignore him

Except it wasn't obvious enough for you to realize I am that poster.
So much for "obvious posting style"
I can change my prose if I want to.

>why hello there fellow kids.
Sensationalism intensifies.

>Except it wasn't obvious enough for you to realize I am that poster.
not really

Attached: 1553931318145.jpg (237x320, 22K)

You desperate fags are more annoying than the MC, nay, than any character in the manga could ever be. Plz commit sudoku.

>he's an annoying faggot
When directly replying to me. Instead of you you used he
Yeah you didn't realize it.

Yeah that is why I shouldn't be the main character ruining a manga
Thank you for admitting that Deku is annoying.

holy shit sexts confirm

Attached: erwin scream.png (775x768, 704K)

>successful manga is successful, plz nerf
>!.
Disassociative personality disorder too. Its all adding up.

The manga has been lagging because there is no focus on Deku. His plot gets drop 90% of the time ever since Kamino.
Hori should actually make Deku be the MC again.

Or so you think.
I had a hunch, if it was really you then I knew you would reveal yourself like a dumbass, like you always do. (you already did this to me before)
It's just to help people to know how you're posting, good job.

Attached: trick.png (326x306, 152K)

If I would care about success and think sales are an argument I would bring up One Piece or HxH.
BnHA is bad quality wise mainly because of the severely lacking MC that can't carry this fucking manga and ruins it every time he shows up.

Your sperging just makes me not want to take any criticism you have seriously, and simply makes me want to read the manga more.

>I had a hunch
Nice goalpost moving from "really obvious"
>I knew you would reveal yourself like a dumbass, like you
I have no problem admitting what I am doing.
>It's just to help people to know how you're posting, good job.
Meh if people don't respond to the Deku hate I just go back to baiting the Miriofag and he will shit up the threads for me. There are a million ways to go about this.

>Your sperging just makes me not want to take any criticism you have seriously
That is what he wants you dumbass. He always does this. He is a false-flagging BnHAfag.

>Pros are also part of the Liberation Army
Oh shit, civil war soon

Attached: 1554941001543.gif (304x281, 2.05M)

>Nice goalpost moving from "really obvious"
That was the point yes
>Meh if people don't respond to the Deku hate I just go back to baiting the Miriofag and he will shit up the threads for me
You motherfucker, I really hope you're lying but that wouldn't even be surprising coming froma scumbag like you

Again I have no problem admitting what I do. I specifically told you I would ruin season 4 and so I have been arguing with Miriofag a lot so he is getting worse.
I don't give a single fuck about Miro and Eri being canon but he can't help himself the autist.

Look through the archives if you want.

>Pros are also part of the Liberation Army
but why tho

because they believe in the cause of liberation?

is she a kira reference?

Attached: kirahandpose.gif (367x206, 1.67M)

>iz bad just cuz i say so
>if I keep making vague platitudes about the MC, then maybe through magic, they will become true.
>ignoring that 90% of the manga features Deku surely won't reveal my ignorance about this franchise I feel threatened by.

>>ignoring that 90% of the manga features Deku
90% of the manga is shit then yes. Am I not allowed to say that on Yea Forums?

That was me accidently responding to the wrong comment, actually.

Yeah we know. I assumed you meant the Dekuhater.

>I would ruin season 4
I know I'm stupid to give you (you)s, but it's fucking hilarious you think the shitposting of two people can derail a whole season's worth of threads, especially with the influx of anime-onlies.
I mean miriocuck has even given up on trying to derail leak threads because he knows he gets drowned out every time.
Are you going through babies first "stop liking what I don't like"?

>i-i-i-its shit user, that's why I come here, I'm not threatened..........................

>she's a serial killer who became a journalist to make sure her murders stay in the headlines
>she wants to kill Toga because she's butthurt that her toes are getting stepped on

Miriofag only doesn't post if nobody really takes him seriously
I have had him reply to entire threads after he said he would only reply after bump limit.
>Are you going through babies first "stop liking what I don't like"?
Would that make it okay? I can tell you my actual motivation but I don't think it matters.

Have you seen the LoV? Bunch of spergs and slack jawed faggots.

because they aren't low IQ, bootlicking cucks? Objectively there is 0 reason you shouldn't be able to use your quirk, as long as your aren't harming other people or property with it

Attached: ancap soundwave nap violation.png (1021x459, 743K)

She's literally a ripoff of Morena from HxH.

Attached: My Plagiarism Academia.jpg (1200x1200, 409K)

Yea Forums is not a fan forum but a discussion board
That means negative opinions are also fine.

Herofag thinks this general is his circlejerk

Attached: 1445837045085.jpg (923x599, 513K)

>HxH invented blonde women and amorphous blobs

Too bad you can't back up yours. The only thing you have is bias confirmation which is possibly just you samefagging.

>I can tell you my actual motivation but I don't think it matters
Please go on, I'm genuinely fascinated

>coping
>plz stop pounding my manga's anus, BnHA

Attached: noAnon.png (392x246, 72K)

Nice cope

Attached: 1551987442117.jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

>poser hiding behind HxH as it is one of the few manga with better sales after years of existence.
>TFW no one post in your true preferred manga's topics, because no one cares about it.

I don't think it is time yet.
You are just gonna screencap it again and I have to come up with another reflect. Not that it was hard to come up with the false flagger thing since people have been biting instantly because you are all very stupid but if it even reduces the Deku hate from others a little then its not worth it.

>my manga
You think I am a fan of a different manga that is threatened by BnHA?
Which one? Because I really don't keep up with any other current shonen.

They don't want to be tied to some gay ass laws, they want to be truly free

Attached: 1554952508861.gif (430x242, 3.99M)

Attached: merely.jpg (207x33, 4K)

Too bad My filler academia will never be as kino as a single Morena page.

Attached: hxh 378 kino.jpg (2442x1998, 1.81M)

>six (6) chapters without any students at all

Attached: 90ff0662-d4f0-4ca5-b92d-a628de28a426_560_420.jpg (560x420, 27K)

I don't think you can count buddy. Unless Todoroki and Bakugo aren't students.

>clickbait highlights.
>trying this hard.

>merely pretending to be retarded.
Ah, I see.

yeah I meant five
oops I guess

>I can tell you my actual motivation but I don't think it matters.
More like
>I can tell you my actual motivation, except I can't because I don't have one. I shitpost for hours at a time and am unhappy with the way things turned out for me but I know it's too late to change them
Never gonna make it

you know what, watching shiggy fight when he's up against people he's actually allowed to use his quirk on is quite fun

Attached: splat.png (852x750, 288K)

I regret the last time I got honest with you.

Pfff hahaha holy fuck

it's no coincidence that the League suddenly got way cooler when they started fighting people without plot armor. This arc gave us Toga's first onscreen kills too

I mean there are literally other posters who repeat my false-flagger narrative. You can't tell me its not working.

Why bother going back to a school setting when this is infinitely better

Dance, puppets, dance.

Attached: 1546616037521.png (492x279, 90K)

Because when creating this series Horikoshi was deathly afraid of another failure so he played everything 100% safe.

goddamn shiggy's longcoat was such a massive improvement to his design

>Shigaraki explains his plan
Giga is foreshadowed to lose, probably to redestro.

Imagine being such a trash mangaka that all of your series get axed

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

Look at this triggered spicnigger

Inb4 Giga realises Shiggy's plan and refuses to help because he wants Shiggy to get stronger

So you're definitely confirmed for a 13-14 year old who's just shitposting as some kind of response to people from your school liking bnha.
These threads have been trash for months now so nothing will really be lost, faggot.

Attached: 1553905553329.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

It would be better to ignore him. Posters like this thrive on response. In fact, that IS their motivation. They have no self esteem, no abilities, and get no pleasure from life. Like Shiggy, they are so empty their only goal is destruction of other's enjoyment and the notoriety that brings. People like him sped read through the Harry Potter books so they could announce who died before other fans could find out, just to get that one moment when they could pretend to themselves they mattered. The worst thing - the absolute worst thing - you can do to him is, deny him the (you) he is so desperate for and treat him as if he doesn't matter.

Because he doesn't.

Hori's original one-shot didn't even have a teenage protagonist. He was supposed to be some guy who works in a support item company.

Cringe.

No matter what is your preference, this is a shounen, the "school setting" is kinda necessary to keep a sense of progression in that universe.

I like this panel a lot

Attached: 06-07.png (1434x1300, 1.59M)

>These threads have been trash for months now
You are welcome.

needs more words, how am I supposed to understand what's happening?

Shounen can become soft-seinen if the author is willing to defy expectations and distinguish their series by exploring mature themes.

Attached: 1553456534269.jpg (1116x795, 314K)

Ahahahaha I'm done, I'm fucking done.
All the shitposters that are probably angry you're stealing their credit right now.

Attached: 1533976285831.gif (540x305, 603K)

Well, not fun for them.

On the one hand, Shiggy is probably much faster and tougher after a month and a half of fighting Giga. On the other, since he's been getting no more rest than Giga, he may be near collapse. But it does show, Shiggy's threat to run amok in the shopping center if Deku disobeyed him wasn't an idle one. Even if a hero capable of stopping him - which is questionable - DID respond within seconds, the death toll would have been huge.

I was also thinking that Kengan friend

Based

I am fine with anyone taking credit. I know what I did and I even called I would do it.
If I wanted credit I would've created a tripcode.

> references are kino
cringe

So basically this is providing a fair excuse for Gigantomachia to show up and completely flatten the entire city to the ground and kill most of its inhabitants without it being a real genuine massacre of thousands of "innocent" people.

So we'll see the fight- things see-saw a bit, all-is-lost moment, gigantomachia shows up and utterly fucking dusts the Liberation Army because they'll attack him (since they don't know he's technically not on the LoV's side yet), Shiggy somehow wins him over in the end.

Then Shiggy and co. get credit for killing an entire city's worth of people.

What about destro still being alive?

Unironically the smartest post in the entire thread

Intertextuality =/= references. Go back to reading your self-insert manga, child.

Attached: 1546434606837.png (388x360, 128K)

Generally in fiction when people share their plan with the audience it will not happen.
Shiggy directly saying that Giga will come in and solve his problem is basically confirmation it will not happen.

MHA is for kids

Attached: HxH vs Shonenshit.jpg (3288x2021, 1.39M)

So is HxH

don't feed shitposters unless they have newer material

just imagine if they'd had mustard, moonfish and muscular for this battle

Attached: 1537657458209.png (721x1119, 1.64M)

Lets put it like this: Shiggy is about to attempt the equivalent of kiting a world boss into Stormwind.

Attached: vanilla-world-of-warcraft-notable-events.jpg (1080x600, 217K)

If Deku wasn't a student it would be so much better

with all the shitposters ive come to appreciate the series more
kinda backfired for them

Attached: 59b43609980826c9bfa13751a42f1509e2412ae4ba3337f496614f28836b54ab.jpg (500x336, 17K)

I mean he is not wrong. BnHA is a shonen published in a shonen magazine. It is specifically targeted at little boys exactly like every other manga in it.

i will never understand spinner's pink hair

I'm not sure if Destro will be a one-and-done badguy taken care of in this fight. I imagine this has to dovetail into something with the kids eventually- it'd be kinda funny though to just see this disaster go down first hand and then when we cut back to the kids at UA it's just them seeing "Aichi City was blown up by the LoV!" on TV then going back to class.

>warm piss
>seinen anything
whip that semen out of your face and leave.

>Twice lets loose the Rappa clone on the crowd.

Attached: DGeVdV4VoAAZmwF.png (1055x1175, 940K)

Except that is what they wanted and you are easily manipulated.

HxH is not shonen. The level of violence and the complexity of the philosophical and ideological theories underpinning key characters and arcs within the story (for example, Meruem in the Chimera Ant arc, and his struggles with the notions of power and identity) distinguish it as a story targeted at a more mature audience. I loved how tragic and anticlimactic the death of Meruem was, because it was richly meaningful in tandem with the themes presented by the arc; and it's because of this that I speak of him in the same way I do as Macbeth, or Oedipus, or John Milton's Lucifer.

Attached: HxHKingIdeal.jpg (3820x2152, 1.33M)

i hope they'll get new members soon

Well duh. MHA, HxH, OP, everything in the magazine is targeted towards tween Japanese boys.

this. Imagine if Hori actually wrote like Togashi, covering his great page spreads with text and reducing everything down to puerile out-of-universe references because he can't get a point across without writing an essay about it

>HxH is not shonen.
Its published in shonen jump buddy.

sure thing buddy
all part of keikaku amirite

Attached: d8ea06309bfa4790e4e4a775e554ee731e192888a91652949931822019d2bbed.jpg (2560x1700, 558K)

Jump is read by both teenagers and adults. HxH and One Piece have running since 98. So the core demographic is all over 25. Just like One Piece, they did a poll and the core demographic of the readers were all above 30.
So, it doesnt really matter if its in Jump, when its targeted towards adults, what matters are the themes, the level of realistic violence and the maturity of the story.

Attached: 1522295171401.jpg (468x263, 26K)

>it's not targeted towards children, it's targeted towards manchildren
oh, that's a lot better, sorry

Growing up with it still makes it targeted at kids
Just like people grew up with harry potter

>Its published in shonen jump
Yet shonen jump literally had to censor it's pages, proving HxH is not fitting their demographic. You will never see something like that in MHA because it's for kids.

HxH is seinen, get over it.

Attached: 1531856333655.png (497x583, 350K)

>Yet shonen jump literally had to censor it's pages,
Because who would see it?
Who do they and togashi want to see it since both are so willing to censor it?

>their villain is just baby's fist socialist phase

Attached: DvEIsX6VsAEzWE2.jpg (800x1050, 93K)

I wonder if that liberation army lady is actually a futa and is going to impregnate toga haha

JoJo and Eva were printed in a shonen magazine but they had no trouble moving to a seinen. Dorohedoro moved from a seinen to a shounen magazine.

Its irrelevant if HxH is published in Jump. What matters is the maturity of the story and themes. If you read the last 40 chapters, you'd never think its a battle shounen.

Attached: sw-chart-390.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

Yuuna has the nipples added in for the tanks. It's basically so it can be put on newsstands where kids younger than the demo can possibly see it.

They really need those replacements already. Giga is a powerhouse but he could easily shatter the team dynamic.

Attached: 164074_IM3_3d0b7772522b758009ddff94245a0168.jpg (1110x716, 440K)

No I'd wonder how it's even published at all and why the mangaka didn't just write a light novel like he clearly wanted. Take your dead gay manga and make your own thread.

>Its irrelevant if HxH is published in Jump.
It really isn't. Its because little boys who read one piece and BnHA are also the target audience of HxH
HxH is a shonen. Get over it.
You are basically arguing the same shit my little pony fans were arguing back in the day.

Based

Attached: HxH vs shonenshit (2).jpg (1889x965, 398K)

>If you read the last 40 chapters, you'd never think its a battle shounen.
yeah I'd think I was reading a serial novel lmao

thats not a lizard
thats not even hair

Attached: DogWhat.gif (320x240, 1.4M)

>little ponies are bought by adult too, so it's mature just like me!

take your dead gay manga and make your own thread

>If you read the last 40 chapters, you'd never think its a battle shounen.
on the contrary
its riddled with training arcs and asspulls

Attached: aece6f4328ab87a497f005ae51850079987d541bc6c90fe4fd1ee48b714f1e80.jpg (158x152, 5K)

>Its irrelevant if HxH is published in Jump.
it's not, you dumb fanatic that is proving post after post he's worshipping the name alone, and never read any of it.

Togashi has more than enough rep through YYH that he can do what he wants with HxH, let alone sales being more than satisfying enough aslong as he does like a volume a year.

Doesnt make it any better with them shitting up threads all over Yea Forums, but thats atleast how it stays around.

>them
none of the HxH posters there actually read it, they are console warriors that defected Yea Forums because they can't post WIIRRRR anymore.

>it's not
It is. It's like saying that Berserk or Goblin Slayer are a seinen just because they're advertised to the seinen demographic - they're both Naruto tier shonen.

HxH could be seinen but is published as as shonen so it's a soft-seinen.

Attached: 1546629438156.jpg (4500x2856, 3.13M)

Togashi is a cool dude and deserves that since he saved the magazine. HxH hasn't been any good for a really long time but in the scheme of things there's no harm in letting him shit out a volume once every year or so for the weird slavering fanboys that want it. Him crumbling his spine to dust for us earned that.

He really should just write a LN or just find a new artist and do the artist/author combo with him doing storyboards/roughs or something so his designs make it intact. The threadshitters here aren't even fans; the actual HxH fans seem to just kinda hibernate between each hiatus. The shitters really should just be banned until they get the hint.

>It's like saying that Berserk or Goblin Slayer are a seinen just because they're advertised to the seinen demographic
That is how it works yes.
>HxH could be seinen but is published as as shonen
Which means they know the audience is more likely shonen so that is why it is more shonen than seinen. There is no soft-seinen or hard-shonen.

One day I'll figure out if they're shitposters or if they just went insane during the constant hiatuses.

I assumes ironic shitposting, but not convinced.

There had to be a trigger for shitposters
Like the popularity poll for ours.

wow a character realised violence is bad and to protect the weak wow so deep. yeah its a decent development for a shonen.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (560x570, 77K)

Why is Dabi an antisocial asshole?
Is that due to Endeavor genes?

It's shitposters. It has always been shitposters. It's just that the series they use to start arguments changes as the previous becomes less and less effective.

It was BC for a long time but it became pretty clear it was never catching up in volume sales or fanbase, and that the BC anime was going to be a continued dumpster fire because it got fucked over by Studio Clown (a warcrime IMO). The actual BC fans literally fought these autists because it got to the point they had to hide their own threads. So, it became HxH vs the world- if you notice when the actual HxH fans come back when its off hiatus the shitposters vanish since the real HxH fans don't go and threadshit.

These threads are at a point where they deserve to be in the state they're in. I honestly can't dislike the shitposters because without fail they consistently get a reaction out of people. People who are gullible and stupid to constantly fall for such obvious bait.

you'd be an anti-social asshole too if your entire life was pure pain and the only thing that brought you temporary joy was burning people to death and pretending they're your dad

>That is how it works
It isn't. See the Eva, JoJo and Dorohedoro examples earlier ITT and the One Piece demographic poll.

>this much fanfiction to cope with BTFO
There are no falseflaggers. There are no shitposters.

There are just based Yea Forumsllies dunking on the reddit cancer that is My Filler Academia.

Attached: 1533092648505.jpg (158x123, 10K)

I some times wonder if hxh shitposters not only did not read all these books they mention but also did not read hxh at all

almost every argument they have for MHA being bad is shit that happens constantly in HxH, so probably not

shes a shapeshifter who melts her body to shift

Doubt it. HxH threads are actually very similar to our own, just replace Mirierifag with pitouposter and togafags with kurapikafags. The people there are usually pretty chill

>Shitty HxH reaction image
>Buzzwords to the teeth
>Denies falseflag existence
Anyone who replies to this awful bait after me is retarded.
Hell anyone who stays in these threads until next weeks leaks is retarded.

Give me Deku.

he's a sonigger that got mad at BNHA because of the game spam a few month ago. All his narrative and posting wording is the same as what he does on Yea Forums. He randomly chose HxH because it's casual shounen that he could easily google for his "epic meme pictures"

That's a terrible comparison. Pitou is a singular character, not a ship, and Kurapika is the current MC as compared to some irrelevant waifubait.

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

I'm talking about posting styles, not necessarily the content themselves

>constantly spamming moronic posts about how you want to fuck a fictional character is ok if they're important
yikes

>Herospic outing himself as a literal Yea Forumsedditor

Attached: 1542186059643.png (420x420, 76K)

>no refutation

So I'm assuming pitouposters are based and redpilled

If that's you're way of saying autistic devotion, then yes

Another thread conquered by Hunterbros. Feels good to be the literal Chads of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1540416091698.png (802x692, 1.07M)

Stop self-inserting.

>half your posts deleted
>chads of Yea Forums
also thats dragon ball or jojo fans not the shit manga that rips them off but makes it worse

twitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1116718589040402432
Here's some footage from the My Hero Stage Play

What kind of fucking SUBHUMAN would watch this shit?

Japanese ones.

Rarely I see people acting in way it fit NPC description than hxh shitposters.