One gradient man

Attached: 1554840720222.jpg (1920x1080, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atxYe-nOa9w
youtube.com/watch?v=TILn0KWExqM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n7kP2p8E8tI
youtube.com/watch?v=_TUTJ0klnKk
youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w
youtube.com/watch?v=km2OPUctni4
streamable.com/iz8zl
youtu.be/OSG0kQF5Bis
youtu.be/fxk1syuf5lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it gradient? Is that the word for it? Or maybe filter? I just hate how that shit looks. OPM1 looked so clean in comparison.

>Unnesesary skin gradients
>Blur
>Chromatic abberation
Is this JC's MO; to cover up their bad art with a ton of effects?

Yes, the correct word is gradient.

Owww my eyes.

>chromatic aberration man

They watched KyoAni shows and told themselves that they could do it too.

I don't mind the gradients (much) on everyone except for saitama

It's too much effort to emulate the good parts of their animation

Yea Forumsnother d/a/y of "it's ok/a/y when kyo/a/ni does it", eh?

Season 2 when?

Yeah, the splotchy skin was cool and stylistic in Prison School but it looks terrible here.

Attached: prison-school-screenshot.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

What a fucking letdown
fuck I wanna kill myself
fuck you all

Attached: tumblr_pnu8n9PJKA1rzp45wo2_r2_1280.jpg (870x1010, 171K)

>Murata still hasn't tweeted about S2 yet

Does he really hate it that much? ONE at least tweeted "it was good".

More like multiple gradient man

I can just imagine ONE saying "it was good" while doing a Saitama autistic happy stare

Really sounded more like an ironic "I'm glad..."

Murata is busy fixing stuff in the anime.

It looks fucking disgusting, what went wrong?

J C STAFF

Did they hire a down syndrome day nursery to animate this shit? Literally any functioning Animator could do better than this

Attached: tfw JC Staff.jpg (269x238, 16K)

Something about this image seems cursed.
It's like parts of my brain are arguing over whether this is shading or a really weird sunburn.

>op posts a pic
>same fag starts talking shit about animation
???

How are you this retarded?

I'm only one of those three posts chief

Attached: jcstaff.png (371x149, 6K)

OP, the one asking the question and the one replying with 'animation bad hurr durr' are the same fag.

Animation is bad.

Art direction is bad.

Direction is bad.

Everything is bad.

>"it was good"
He put that in quotes too, I take it?

Attached: 1532465084728.png (619x550, 81K)

Attached: TheLongDream.webm (1920x1080, 602K)

That looks amazing.
How the fuck did anyone okay this for broadcast?

I think he meant his own webcomic chapter.
Oh god that abyssmal shoulder

Attached: whatwentwrongbros.png (1074x1582, 1.88M)

I'm trying to comprehend what the fuck is going on with his shirt.

holy shit the symbols on his shirt just shift places

M-my apologies, jc staff.

what the fuck happened to his head? is it a light bulb?

Why is there no ONE art in the comparison?

Why does Garou look like a 40 year old man in the anime?

Attached: CHADrou.jpg (500x800, 93K)

Actually nothing.

Attached: Garou opening.png (921x566, 557K)

Reminds me of pic related

Attached: 67606050_p0_master1200.jpg (1031x1200, 603K)

I really hope the OP at the end of the first episode isn't final, since it's pretty much speedlines: the OP. The only saving grace is JAM.

The OP will be fixed, even freaking Terra Formars and Berserk fixed their openings.

Even that looked bad, the amount of coping right now is actually pretty sad.

Are you retarded? Compared to berserk this looks godlike

I think you're just jaded user. Garou, Fubuki and King looked good in the ep, their VAs are top notch, and some cuts in the opening are actually cool.

>This very definition of mediocre and cashgrab looks better than literal turd
Have some higher standards, man. They're both terrible for different reasons.

I think you mean Ufotable

OH NO NO NO
LOOK AT HIS FUCKING SHIRT

It's magic shirt.

I can't be the only one annoyed by that garbage line work they're doing now.

I'm way more annoyed by that garbage blur effect
>They watched their own shows and told themselves that they could do it again.
FTFY

Guys, guys! Don't fight. Everything in this is utter garbage. You're both right! At the same time! Wanna be frends?

I don't need friends. Why do you think I browse Yea Forums?

Holy fuck, those symbols. Did nobody see this before it was released, or did they all see it and okay it? Not sure which is the more incompetent possibility.

Dude, no one cares about kanji, JoJo does the same sht, yet nobody complains.

I didn't notice any of the problems in the animation until this thread.
Did you guys try watching the show?

The gradients were noticeable at first sight

Same. It’s the kind of stuffs that more get obvious once you focus on it. The episode was fun.

WTF

>he doesn't watch anime at x0.25 speed to find errors in animation
go back to r/anime normalfag

And what's wrong with them? It's a fucking cartoon, dude. The old style wasn't anatomically correct, either.
You really don't remember what this place used to be. No one here fucking watched anime for the sake of watching anime. It used to be ev/a/ for a fucking reason.

blu-rays are going to fix everything, right?

The specific picture I replied too was a part of a sequence that looked "cool" if only because they just throw speedlines and that epilepsy blur into it that you only get a snippet of actual visual information before it goes on. A time less than a second. As far as openings go, it's not even a question of being jaded. This opening is just looks cheaper and it's cheezy. The vast majority of it is people posing or pans over static images. With some Microsoft Word text slid onto the screen and maybe some animation. When it does have people doing stuff it lacks the "punch" that the original opening had, there's no hype here for me.

This is how you get someone hyped for an episode.
youtu.be/atxYe-nOa9w

ayyyy

Attached: 2649857_0.jpg (630x630, 24K)

There is still time to cancel S2 and start over with a different studio. It could be done for Winter 2020.

>There is still time to cancel S2
Most of the work should already be done. So from the perspective of the producer, you may as well let them finish it.

What about sound design and storyboarding?

The first one really wasn't that good.

They look cool because Garou looks beastly and stylized there. Editing to protect people from seizures doesn't change that. It also indicates that some key scenes with the character will be captured well in the episodes.

The OP was clearly rushed but even then it still has good cuts with Garou and Saitama.

There's one good cut with Saitama and it's just him running through rocks. Garou has the body proportions of an 8 year old in the cut where he fights Genos.

>Garou has the body proportions of an 8 year old in the cut where he fights Genos.

Have you ever actually seen a 8 years old in your life?

Saitama's punch is good too. There's a couple others that were pretty quick.

Not sure where you saw "8 year olds" that swole buddy. Garou's proportions are fine in those cuts.

It was still 2x more funny than the first season

Attached: kingfigure.jpg (1946x1462, 1.48M)

>They look cool because Garou looks beastly and stylized there.
I don't think it looks good at all and it's just a generic "evil grin into blurred lines" scene. And saitama's scenes are even worse because all of his punches lack form or "punch" he's just kind of falling through a bunch of stars and rocks and stuff not synced up to music when he hits things so there's no weight to his blows.

Face it user, not everyone is going to slurp up this opening just because it has a single moment of crazy face on Garou.

can't they just trace it?

>generic
This buzzword again. OPM S1 didn't have a single groundbreaking sequence in its opening, had stylized hard shading just like in Garou's cuts to make Saitama look cool and you slurped it up.

Face it user, you're just jaded.

Is that really from the show? I have not watched it yet, but the colors look like it was done by a 13 yo on deviantart

>Is that really from the show?
Yes.

Now that I'm looking at it frame by frame, his arms don't look as tiny as I initially thought. But still, look at this blurry youtube screencap and tell me it's not awful regardless.

Attached: QUALITY Garou.jpg (1113x725, 67K)

>OPM S1 didn't have a single groundbreaking sequence in its opening
The fuck does it have to be groundbreaking to be good? How about having impact and weight to Saitama's punches overlayed with some better vocals? I articulated in brief the biggest weakness of the S2 opening; for a show called one punch man having lots of stills, obtrusive words overlayed to it, and having punches that lack any actual "punch" to them in favor of being a floaty mess. Blurry "action" sequences also don't help.

Seems to me like you're just trying to name call anyone who doesn't share your dogmatic opinion. Let me return to my own original statement, there's a lot of coping going on right now.

Attached: img000005-2.png (860x965, 676K)

It may not be ground breaking (none really are) but it actually is good and looks good. The new op looks cheap with only a few good shots that you could miss immediately due to how fast or blurry it is.

The entire thing was "generic" in terms of animation tricks and styles used. They used all of those to make Saitama look cool in S1's OP, Murata even made an omake about that. You slurped it up.

Talking about some kind of arbitrary "impact" from Saitama's brief punches as if that's the most important thing? Talking down JAM's consistently great vocals? Honestly user, you're pretentious and jaded as fuck.

Anyone can see that S2 OP's visuals are simply rushed, but it still has good original cuts that show the animation team can actually do really nice looking scenes for key characters. That's good.

Random skin burns man

That's just one weird angle user. His proportions are fine.

Attached: stance.jpg (831x463, 371K)

ah, so the head was on purpose to distract us from the shirt

I rewatched it just now and the storyboard in the Garou vs Genos sequence is cool. The whole transition from Garou's stance to Saitama's punch afterwards is also a neat idea. Saitama's punch itself is animated really smoothly but its coloring is jarring.

Seriously though, the op can be made significantly better with pretty simple fixes. If they have the time, they should probably come back to it.

The weird part not the gradients is that unlike prison school these are pretty inconsistent with using them. Look at G4, he switches from moderate shading and normal metal to the weird CGI stuff when he moves or sometimes standing. Also on some characters they either have the gradient or have none at all or its on and off. Its weird, hopefully they can fix it because they were willing to fix some stuff for the first episode so its a start.

The animator who post on twitter did those shots and one sequence of Saitama vs that camera monster(it goes so fast so its easy to miss). Murata reposted those shots in the Op and they look good. The problem is the op makes it so blurry and fast that its hard to see how good the shots are.

there's a problem much deeper than some colour dickery

Attached: cgi.jpg (427x361, 19K)

He's invincible to everything except the sun's harsh UV rays.

Haven't been on Yea Forums in a while, did anyone translate the new webcomic chapter

Yep.

fucking disguisting man, i'd rather eat an onion than drink orange juice

Now you dingus

Here your onion juice

Attached: OnionJU.png (982x2689, 1.84M)

>the letter just casually moving to the right
OH NO NO NO NO

Kek I didn't notice it

Being completely unbiased, even if I hadn't seen season 1 the gradients would bother me. It's a shame because the animation is passable. But they really fucked up the coloring. The gradients aren't even an unavoidable problem. Just don't use them.

>chromatic aberration

Attached: 1426020224758.png (446x373, 42K)

Is this the first lie ONE has ever told?

This

It’s definitely the final version.

>Most of the work is done
Lol, they’ve only finished 3 episodes at the most. Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re still working on episode 2.

I just really hope the animation won't get worse than this. This is still watcheable, but I'm afraid they're going to have production issues during the season.

Attached: 1554673714806.jpg (658x627, 44K)

They had production issues since the get go its bound to have moments of quality sometime later.

Why do they personify King as a hulking beast when he's skinny as fuck? Does no one notice this?

I'm just hoping that faggot on twitter was wrong about that. But seeing how the trailer only had episode 1 content in it and they had so fix some of that then I doubt they aren't having production issues ...

Imagine the irony of critizing one punch man for having bad art

>dont worry i can beat them by myself
>*breaks controller* oops
is this foreshadowing? this is the first time saitama looses his cool and gets genuinely angry, a dangerous thing from the most powerful being in the universe

Attached: 1539448604169.jpg (742x327, 37K)

why is that pic so huge

He has a skin condition no bully

>this is the first time saitama looses his cool
No it isn't. He smacked the fuck out of that helmet in Bang's dojo after he kept losing to Bang at that rock paper scissors game.

the Saitama keychain was also printed wrong, they company they outsource merchandise to is probably just being cheap and reusing a Superalloy figure

orange man bad

because saitama is a bitch and can't compare to King, ever

holy shit, is that why they switched studios for S2? this is getting meta.

bitch, you serious? my gran used to make onion syrup with honey when i had sore throat, shit was very effective and suprisingly tasty

That's true, this is all pointing to him actually being very competitive to the point where loosing makes him loose his shit. That's still a terrible quality for someone who can wipe a quarter of a planet away in a single punch.
Also he is not really keeping people safe per say, he is literally waiting for attacks to happen first so he has an excuse. Kind of like "swing first", he isn't super intelligent so he had no idea that Genos would in fact win. And he could have stopped the ensuing destruction of half the city, but he doesn't really give a shit about people. Is Saitama slowly turning into a villain, or an ambivalent selfish person?
its the scars, makes people instantly cool

didn't he also get mad at a mosquito?

That filename XD, that story was terrifying, this is just horrifying

He's already been portrayed as a villain a couple of times. He just keeps doing his own thing. He may seem like he wishes he was popular at times but he doesn't really care. He doesn't report his hero work, because report it for him, or someone else gets the credit. And that bonus manga with the police. He's a neutral good

It was pretty obvious they had some though I can see why no one wants to acknowledge it for the sake of mentioning... Him. But they showed they are willing to fix stuff with time so I have some hope it will just stay average and somewhat improve.

The whole point of the show is that being so powerful turned Saitama into an apathetic person. If you look at all the flashback scenes, Saitama used to actually care about saving others and being a good person. Now he doesn't care about anything beyond petty, selfish shit.

Test

So you're saying his own power has defeated his spirit? I guess that's true about the whole show though, having power doesn't fix who you are.
excited for next ep now, guess il just wait
and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, an

Attached: 1549248864624.jpg (515x515, 105K)

at long as they don't ruin best guy in season 2, i'm fine.

Attached: 43fpblk43.png (711x821, 305K)

he only has 1 or 2 short scenes if I remember, could still fuck it up

To be completely fair, ONE has no right in complaining about QUALITY.

Now i kinda want S2 animation quality to be 100% ONE artstyle.

Attached: eisai-haramasukoi-gif-1.gif (398x500, 870K)

>Now i kinda want S2 animation quality to be 100% ONE artstyle.
would probably look better, simple artsyles are way easier to animate

Yeah he only shows up during the posses association member and maybe one more that's about it.

ONE has every right complaining about QUALITY, look at what a competent studio can do with Mob.

It's funny how you can tell exactly where the key frames by seeing when the letters start and stop shifting.

>He's already been portrayed as a villain a couple of times.
You mean the times people smear his reputation or he willingly acts like a douche to draw the heat from other heroes? Saitama losing his cool playing fighting games says nothing because when he's literally been shouted at by dozens of civilians he handled it appropriately

FUBUKI BESTO GAL

OOHH YEEE

Attached: 1552742121939.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

You guys ever have anyone OPM dreams? I've been having a bunch recently, and most of the time I'm Saitama. Like last night I was Saitama walking through some city, and Genos just kept walking through glass and breaking them instead of using a doorway. I asked him why he didn't use the doorways, and he says something along the lines of "oh, you're right, sorry". That got me curious, so I go "Hey, Genos, watch this.", and I walked through a line of walls and made a big mess. Then he followed me doing the same thing. Then I woke up.
Now I'm just waiting for a Tats dream.

Attached: 3u5ubtmo35n21.jpg (640x800, 74K)

No, but saitama likes to play games with king because its quite literally the only challenge in his life
Thats why he gets serious.

Murata put in a ton of effort into these chapters that they're adapting
I'm sure he's a bit unhappy to see it treated to lackluster compared to S1

Pretty sure he lost his cool when Most of City Z was yelling at him, especially when he called them all baldies, and that guy said "you're the baldy".

too much work

He can literally have as many challenges as he wants, if only he searched for them.

>I'm a great magician.

just animation leaving any detail behind?

>The entire thing was "generic" in terms of animation tricks and styles used. They used all of those to make Saitama look cool in S1's OP, Murata even made an omake about that. You slurped it up.
Yeah but it still had some bits that were at least interesting to look at
>The increasingly large painting depictions of the Disaster ratings in front of Saitama
>The first major fight showing glints of light that are actually the light reflecting of Saitama's head from a distance
>The fucking star with the knife just having its head shattered
>all the action bits being well choreographed and synced to the music
>Final shot is Saitama with groceries looking serious, because that's the fucking thesis statement of the whole series
Nothing in the S2 opening had any remotely interesting depictions of any of the characters, let alone Saitama.
It's not a matter of money, it's a matter of fuckign inspiration and ambition. I'll settle for shit animation of the direction is good

I don't dream except in rare case.

Garou and King are spot on, Fubs it too moe-blobey, her features in the manga are very sharp, it's one of the things the ova for S01 got right.

The only thing that is missing is the synced music.

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_20190410_182520.731.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

She seems to be a doll

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_20190410_181742.108.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Now someone please explain what happened to Genos

But all he did was yell back and walk away. Nothing villainous and he even massively held back when the tank top duo tried to attack him.

For an single-frame in-between - it's god tier, but then again, it's an opening, so they better have at least one decent sequence.
Design-wise, i feel he's too tan, and as far artstyle is concerned, the amount of shit they smear the screen with is obnoxiously distracting.

Except S2 OP still doesn't have a comparable number of interesting shots or scenes with Saitama or any of the other characters for that matter.
It's much closer to most other shonen OPs where the full cast gets some unironic close-ups and then an action sequence. The close-ups don't do much beyond fellate the iconography of the characters and their designs, but it sort of misses the point of OPM and it shows a deficit of imagination

> get it right for Tats
> but not for Fubuki

Their pupils are supposed to be the freaking same.

Nothing

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_20190410_175156.209.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Bullshit, there are lots of nice shots of Saitama, taken directly from bonus chapters and covers.

The part where he kills great white shark and when he runs through monsters and ends in front of the universe are my favorite.

>The only thing that is missing is the synced music.
and interesting scenes. the fight bit between garou and genos was pretty boring, the only half interesting bit was saitama running through a ton of enemies.
the issues with this op can be summed up in the final shot: a big ensemble shot of all the s class characters together. unless you tell me it's purposefully trying to be like a shitty shonen op as a parody, then im more inclined to say that this is what jc staff actually thinks opm is: an unironic, played-straight shonen series

user that is just unfair. I do agree with you that it is not s1's level but it wasn't bad and had interesting shots.

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_20190410_182500.331.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

You can't expect the entire opening to be focusing on Saitama for this season.

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_20190410_182612.306.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

There aren't enough frames in that cut to call anything an in-between.

Name a S-class hero with better feats besides Tatsumaki and Blast.

Attached: Komikcast025.jpg (1600x1138, 205K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_20190410_182200.811.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

Dude, S2's opening uses the exact same formula S1's did, except for an assortment of animated sequences it's not animated as smoothly. It also has Saitama punching random monsters and doing wacky shit that you liked so much.

OPM's opening never had memorable visuals and it stuck in people's heads because of two lines in the lyrics (again, the new song also follows the same formula). If you wanna talk clever art and audio direction look at Samurai Champloo's op from 15 years ago.

Attached: 1.png (931x590, 506K)

>punching a dragon-level threat in the face
My boy Glasses

Attached: latest[1].png (786x533, 721K)

And I'd contest that by saying that none of them look even remotely as good as anything from the first OP.
The first OP kind of got OPM's premise. It never showed the actual punches in the first half, it just showed the before and after. It saved all the impacts for the final action bit, where it incidentally saved all its budget too. The way it actually showed those punches and action bits was well choreographed too.
The issue I have with this new season and this new OP is that it focuses too much on how individual frames look and how detailed those are, and neglects all the in-motion aspects of animation. Characters generally don't move in interesting ways, there's almost no feeling of weight or impact. One of the best things about the original OP was how it contrasted this guy with looney-tune strength with a hyper-serious art style.
I did actually like this bit, probably should have used this for the ending of the OP
I agree, but then they should lean into Garou and the S Class heroes more and treat Saitama sort of how he's seen by other characters: as a joke.
Here's how I'd choreograph it
>Intro half is focused on Garou in a similar way to how S1 focused on lone-shots of Saitama
>Show Garou's backstory a little, as a kid, then as a student under Bang, then fighting the other students and eventually fighting the other heroes
>At the halfway mark, show the S class heroes stepping in and fighting other monsters (frame it in a way taht maybe you make it look like Garou is aligned with the monsters)
>Each hero does something really cool and in the background you have Saitama doing a similar thing but to a more extreme degree
>Save Genos for the end as he goes to fight Garou directly, but accidentally brushes past Saitama, where we finish the OP with that shot in

The issue I have is that this whole OP feels like it was made by a company that thinks that an OP HAS to have scenes from the upcoming season in it

Seriously
>beat every single one of Fubuki's little club members in a row

>If you wanna talk clever art and audio direction look at Samurai Champloo's op
Yeah it's fucking god-like
It has fewer animated bits than OPM's first op but looks much more stylish
youtube.com/watch?v=TILn0KWExqM

Attached: Pg2GU.jpg (1564x1564, 513K)

The gradient shit looks cheap as hell and just doesn't work. Shading needs to follow the form of the object or it looks flat.

Also can the chromatic aberration meme just fucking die already?

I agree but I'm also going to say that the actual way this OP is laid out isn't really something I like.
Again, I don't need really smooth animation. S1 had tons of still shots but it summed up the idea of the series without actually having to show a ton of specific events from it.
S2 feels like it's trying to pull as many specific events and characters from the upcoming season because that's the formula for how shonen OP go.
Here's the thing: you can honestly cut out basically every character from this OP that isn't Garou. Cause they aren't that important. You could honestly cut out Saitama altogether, cause he REALLY isn't important in the shit that's getting covered this time around.
Garou should be center stage, even above the S Class heroes

Yeah, they even put hot-dog.

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man (2019) - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv3.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

It's hilarious how big the gap between Sonic and Flash is now.
Even two ninjas around Sonic's level transformed into dragon level monsters still got one shotted.

Right top, for the blind.

To be fair it was a "one shot" by his strongest attack.

>redo S1 OP but with Garou vs heroes instead of Saitama vs monsters
mite be interesting

Re-watching these images, elder might not be cgi at close shots.

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man 2019 - 01 (147) [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Nah, the ending was perfect. Shows that at core, the serie is a comedy.

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man 2019 - 01 (141) [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

He’s CGI. It.s just well made CGI where there are no 3d textures and shading, it’s just handrawn. Looks more carefully, each bits keeps repeating exactly the same way, the shapes are too consistent.

I’m waiting for how it actually looks in the fight, but this looks good so far.

Yeah, but the comedy comes from the contrast of the serious/incredible and the mundane

They can't just cut them out user. S1's op also had scenes with S classes, even though they were shorter. Garou has more screentime than anyone but Saitama in this op anyway.

The point is concept is absolutely the same: an array of animated sequences showcasing characters in the season. They could have directed something more interesting by mirroring Saitama and Garou for example (look at SamChamp's OP stressing the parallels between Jin and Mugen) but you must realize it's way more time consuming to direct than just slapping a bunch of cool and wacky looking scenes together.

Garou isn’t even that much the focus in season 2. The series is still called OnePunch Man too. This kind of op wouldn’t happen.

>Said dragon level threat not 5 minutes later used him as his punching bag.

I like Glasses, but he still has a far way before him, even if his improvements are impressive.

I too, wish to know when the proper sequel comes.

> S1's op also had scenes with S classes

A little animation for Tats and one still frame for the rest.

Stop being autistic, he just said "punching" not "beating the crap out of a dragon as if he was a little bitch".

>like OPM
>excited about anime adaption
>its cool and I even buy the BD
>they shift season 2 to a garbage fire studio

Netflix or Amazon should just buy the rights, Can't trust the nips with animation anymore.

Here is also phoenix man, who are the other two?

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man 2019 - 01 (144) [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Fuck I would've preferred that, why imitate something you know you can't do well? Might as well try something fresh and who knows, it might've worked really well, rather than this cover up.

Garou was at most a demon at that point, what the fuck are you on about.

Yeah, I know, I said they were shorter for a reason. S1 also didn't focus on characters aside from Saitama as much. S2 does. Again, yes, Garou is the biggest focus, but they can't simply cut out everyone else. They followed the same formula S1's op did.

I'm sorry

They can't just cut them out user. S1's op also had scenes with S classes, even though they were shorter. Garou has more screentime than anyone but Saitama in this op anyway.
True but here's the thing: The events of S1 were largely centered around Saitama's actions
You look at the shit happening in the manga for this arc, how many chapters are literally just about what Garou is doing with maybe the occasional panel showing what Saitama is doing?
It's a lot
Here's the events that involve Saitama in the upcoming season:
>Martial Arts Tournament
>King stuff
>Fubuki Group
Here are the events that involve Garou
>Martial Arts Tournament
>Garo vs A class heroes
>Garo vs Tank Tops
>Garo vs Metal Bat
>Centipede stuff
Garou is literally the driving narrative entity in this season. There's a transition, sure, but the OP should really be way more about him.
Maybe it's just me but I generally feel like the moment Garou is introduced, he's basically framed as the protagonist of the story since he's essentially Saitama mid-transformation
But the S Class heroes are about as important in this season as they were in the last. There is literally no reason they can't cut them out since there aren't really that many people who would notice them gone.

it's a big juice

I thought he had a sunburn

Is that guy, with hat and glasses, from Steins gate?

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man 2019 - 01 (65) [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

>Garou was looking away
>face unmoving and unscathed with a straight as hell cheek
I like Glasses but let's be real user, Garou didn't even feel the impact

Attached: yoinks your ammo.png (900x464, 278K)

I like how offended Garou looks in this shot.

Attached: Hol' up.png (400x419, 270K)

It's not a gradient, it's a fucking airbrush.

This gives me some hope. Although I care more about the Garou fights than Suiryu's. It just aired but is it normal to have all of the good looking scenes credited to one animator? Not only did this guy do the Genos aerial Incinerate scene but also all the parts in the opening that actually look kind of cool.

Attached: 青木 on Twitter_ _@angryrati Still secret🤫.png (587x324, 32K)

Their rendering is complete garbage. Fucking hate it.

>Dude, S2's opening uses the exact same formula S1's did,
Season 2's opening places far more emphasis on giving each character that will appear a .5-1s still whereas S1 did that at the very end and consolidated everyone with the exception of Tatsumaki.
>It also has Saitama punching random monsters and doing wacky shit that you liked so much.
Big difference being that we got a 20 second sequence in the S1 OP that was both synched to music and had a tangible sense of impact on most of the hits. S2 has saitama floating through enemies the vast bulk of his punches which kills the sense of momentum since it's not coordinated with the music at all.

The big difference between both openings is that both have roughly 20 seconds devoted to action instead of stills. S1 starts with Saitama in the quarry fighting the ape men and goes it's duration. This sequence marketably has more consistent and clear instances of action that is animated smoothly and transitions smoothly. S2 has no equivalent because it's 20s action sequence starts when Saitama gets his hero tag and as previously mentioned. It lacks impact because the punches themselves aren't drawn that well and aren't synched to the music. That musical "punch" was key in the first OP. In general, S2 places too much emphasis on using speedlines and having characters exist in a void.

>OPM's opening never had memorable visuals
Speak for yourself.
>Saitama squaring up against the threat indicators
>Saitama getting struck by lightning
>Taking down the snowman
>Punching Star man in the face
>The opening fist igniting as it accelerates towards
It had memorable stuff. Best S2 has is barely a second of Garou and Metal bat that's fucked to hell and back by filters.

>look at Samurai Champloo's op
Why shift the goals, this isn't about the best anime OP of all time, this is what S2 is lacking that was present in S1 which made it a better opening than the JC Staff showings.

Is it really a feat worthy punch when your opponent barely feels it? Might as well call it a meaningless tap desu senpai.

is this an issue with 'tweeners?

>Punching Star man in the face
this is the best part

The best part is that everyone who sees the OP for the first time goes "does that star have a knife?"

It's vaguely meaningful in that he even managed to land it. The impact was indeed meaningless though.

I would have at least said "It was alright".

user, I can open my anime folder and watch that op again to autistically recite the "favorite" sequences in greentext like you but that does not make the op memorable.

Ask any normalfag who watched the show once or twice what they actually remember from the first op's visuals, at best they'll answer "Saitama punched a star monster and threw a serious punch", at worst they'll say "Saitama was punching things?". S1's op did not have memorable visuals or even a particularly interesting concept. It's an array of animated sequences just like S2's op, except it was animated more smoothly, THAT's the biggest difference. I'd even say that S2 has more memorable visuals, if only because it references distinct scenes from the story to be explored in the season and extras - the latter will be caught and noted by mangafags immediately.

One of the best bonus chapter.

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man 2019 - 01 (134) [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

>S1's op did not have memorable visuals or even a particularly interesting concept. It's an array of animated sequences just like S2's op, except it was animated more smoothly
>implying the theme song wasn't better
>implying the execution of the concept wasn't better
>liking an OP that's 90% text cards for secondaries to remember stuff by
It's gotta suck being this much of a contrary an for free.

>Memorable animated scenes that capture the tone and idea of a thing doesn't mean it's memorable
Then what DOES make something memorable?
>Ask any normalfag
most normalfags don't remember anything though.

The opening would be easily fixed if they didn't run through 8 drawings in less than a second. The in-betweens are there but no human eye can perceive them, my only hope is that the actual Garou fights fully show his moves instead of a blurry mess.

Or even worse... A black screen with white lines representing the waterpolo carbonated fist, and then a still image of him in a finishing stance and the enemies already defeated.

Attached: IMG_20190409_160733.png (1280x800, 904K)

Attached: one.png (303x376, 47K)

I mean, the scenes were perfectly done in opening one like that 3 2 1 let's go with the threat levels rising and it kinda got memes,and of course the serious punch and that shot of all heroes & sonic and mumen rider as the opening shouts HEEROOOOOOOO..

But if we're talking memorable, it did have one. The very beginning with the red fist on the screen, I'm sure it's burned in everyone's memories by now followed by ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

Also King hates it

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man 2019 - 01 (42) [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

I think they purposely rushed just because its not s1 quality or kooks that good. Your right about hard to tell because the animator showed his cuts and they looked good but you wouldn't be able to tell since they cut past the good stuff and linger on the poor parts.

>implying the theme song wasn't better
Subjective. Objectively only memorable to most people because of two lines (ONE PUUUUNCH and HERO) in the lyrics. S2's song uses the same formula.
>implying the execution of the concept wasn't better
Already said the animation was better, that's a no-brainer.

What makes an op memorable visually? A vivid concept and a flawlessly simple/clean storyboard with no bloat. For example using a specific palette, doing juxtaposition between main characters, referencing key story moments the viewer is bound to remember. S1's op had at best three memorable visual sequences among its array of random punches and sakuga. The closeup to Saitama's red gloved fist, the ayylmao star monster and Saitama's serious punch. It was a well animated OP but conceptually it's nothing fucking special compared to the new op and numerous other ops on the market. The new OP is literally telling you: Saitama still punches things and there's gonna be a plot with Garou and others. It does get the idea across you know, despite the lack of smooth animation.

underrated post

Well but memorability isn't the only metric or measure of the quality of an OP.
Like you said, tons of shit in the first were well done but a lot of the scenes conveyed or summarized a lot of the jokes or ideas of OPM in a pretty enjoyable way
There's tons of bits that show off how lonely Saitama feels as the strongest hero with no rival. There are the bits that are just the before-after of Saitama's fights in the beginning that sort of leave it to the viewer to imagine what the impact looked like.
Again, it's not just the smoothness of the animation but the purpose of each shot. There is a TON of fat in S2's OP that doesn't serve a thematic purpose or a plot purpose.
Things you could cut out of S2 OP:
>Saitama from the Intro
>Choose either the S Class heroes or Garou to be the focus of the Opening; not both
>cut out the shots of the monsters association. It's plot relevant but not so much for the amount of screentime they get
>the panning shots of each hero class
>most of the animation in each hero's calling card bit: either animate well or use a single well-drawn still
>the action from the story: they actually aren't that important since most people don't know or remember who any of these characters are.

>capture the tone and idea of a thing
Serious bara dude Saitama punching things very seriously in the first op captured the tone and idea of OPM?

Attached: 1550092231912.jpg (1280x1054, 207K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man 2019 - 01 (138) [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Having read the manga it left me perplexed to focus so much on the hero association and S class heroes when I thought the focus of this opening was going to be Garou and the tournament. OP 1 did it better just showing a full shot of the group together and dedicating the actual op to other non-spoilery scenes.

Though I'm not the user you were originally arguing. I'm not satisfied with the message of the opening, it just tries to be a summary of the whole season and that's lazy for me. Garou training and a bit of his childhood to make us think of him as a protagonist... Some scenes of Saitama just walking with King or playing games with him... Genos doing the dishes.. I'd rather something like that.

>What makes an op memorable visually?
Scenes that show instead of telling.
>A vivid concept and a flawlessly simple/clean storyboard with no bloat
I can agree but I would say that this OP actually has a ton of bloat, between panning shots and calling cards of characters that are not important to the story or even to the main cast (Saitama, Garou, Genos).
The issue is that in this OP, the only things that fit into that 'vivid concept' or 'clean storyboard' are the bits with Saitama. Everything else is a mess from the Garou vs Metalbat bit to the Garou vs Saitama bit to the random Fubuki and Tatsumaki bit. None of those create a story that the viewer can follow within the scope of the OP itself.
The issue is that referencing key story moments that are just fights really doesn't matter and doesn't deserve the amount of screentime that this OP gave.
>conceptually it's nothing fucking special compared to the new op and numerous other ops on the market
I'd disagree. Most nearly every shot or pair of shots (as is the case with the before-afters) is acting as an advertisement for the basic premise of the series. It doesn't reference any of the specific story beats cause none of them matter as much as the concept of the One Punch Man and getting people on board with that.
Again, I think they should have focused on a specific entity in this trailer instead of just doing the same bullshit that most shonen OPs do of having some "REMEMBER THIS" bits from the upcoming season.

>it just tries to be a summary of the whole season and that's lazy for me.
Where? Except the Saitama vs Gouketsu scene, there isn't any summary.

I can break it down for you
>lone shots of Saitama accentuate the loneliness he feels as the strongest hero
>before-after bits with monsters leaves it to the viewer's imagination how the fight went down
>actual fight bits demonstrate Saitama's capabilties, moving from the serious to the comedic
>final shot caps off the action sequence with Saitama equally as serious bringing vegetables home, which creates a contrast between how he was initially depicted (as a super hero) and how he actually is (as an average guy).
There's some fat in there like the sort of egregious bits in the middle before the big action sequence of close-ups on Saitama's fists and of his full-body shot. But for the most part, every scene is either part of the set-up of a joke or focusing on some aspect of Saitama's character. A big aspect of OPM is that it lampoons shonen shows, so showing a hero that is actually completely indifferent in such a serious art-style is part of that joke.

>It was a well animated OP but conceptually it's nothing fucking special compared to the new op and numerous other ops on the market.
An opening having mostly original content not found in the source material, and conveying the power and isolation of the main character which are major themes is more outstanding in today's market than the S2 opening which only shoes stuff lifted from the manga, and the market which generally does exactly what the S2 opening does.

What are you smoking? An opening that doesn't spoil plot moments from the show is rare.

You faggots are so whiny it's astounding. I can understand animation criticism re: the opening but its concept is simple as always. OPM characters do X and Y.
This season is just the start of Garou's arc with a bunch of other character introductions. They can't even do proper parallel shots between Garou and Saitama because they'd be spoiling the third fucking season too then and last I checked you faggots complained about story spoilers in the op.
It's like you don't even understand what you want.

Attached: 1552109318859.jpg (736x920, 102K)

True. I watched it again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n7kP2p8E8tI

First 9 seconds are OK, it already showed all the relevant heroes so from the very start I'll say the introduction cards were unnecessary. Bang and Bomb are even doing the same stance. The monster association I guess it's fine to show it since they'll be the ending part.
Then we get the S class heroes shown AGAIN, a ton of cards, and the tournament with Charanko, Suiryu and every other participant, Gouketsu, Metal bat vs Garou, Genos vs Garou, Orochi and Gyoro Gyoro.. I do count showing them as making a summary of the season.
They kinda showed all characters that will come into play already, I dunno I think they should have been more subtle. The part with Saitama running and punching stars was fine.

It's just recapping the events of the season without actually stringing together a narrative or emphasizing anything about the season or characters.
Unless you told me it's trying to purposefully be bad to make fun of shonen OPs, I'm more inclined to say JC Staff think that OPM is just a normal shonen series.

Or just have Garou fighting random heroes?
The issue with S2's OP is that it focuses on shit that just is not important
Bang and his brother aren't important.
The martial arts tournament isn't important
That shit happens but you know what isn't shown in the first OP? Mumen Rider vs Sea King. They don't even bother showing off one of the emotional high points of the first season cause it literally doesn't matter

Do we have the translated lyrics of the opening? Might explain why the shots are there.

Not yet, I don't think so
We know the name of it is "Apostle of Silence" I think

Why didn't Madhouse take up Season 2? OPM was a normie cult classic, it was easy fucking money.

Was it just a case of Overlord being easier to produce?

Who is the apostle?

That can even be done with 2d animation when the animated parts are the same.

Original content no one remembered. Except for the ayylmao star monster of course.
>An opening that doesn't spoil plot moments from the show is rare.
Because a lot of anime series focus on a story and multiple characters while the first season of OPM was clearly banking on the obvious to anyone premise of Saitama being a one punch man, which doesn't even work anymore. Visually the op was a bloated storyboard that ended up as an array of non-memorable sakuga scenes, which is not rare at all.

>""nothing""
>cgi arms

Ironic post

Maybe Genos? Maybe Garou? Might even be Saitama

sludge guy
rhino guy

That fag tweeted "it was good" because he thought it was going to be bad and quickly drew webcomic chapter 110 to damage control, only to discover that ep 1 was good.
All those 30 minutes that took him to made the new chapter were wasted and he could have waited a couple of years more to release it.
Also, he chose JC staff to ruin the anime, so Murata would leave and he could cash all the money, only to be disappointed, again.

But it's clearly a path they can go down.
Making an OP that focused on either Garou's desire to become a monster and vendetta against heroes wouldn't be that hard to do. You can create an OP like that without spoiling shit

>The issue with S2's OP is that it focuses on shit that just is not important
>Bang and his brother aren't important.
My dude if you wanted the opening to focus on establishing Garou's character as a theme, then Bang should've gotten even more screentime.
Like I said, you don't even know what you want.

Attached: 1552972838137.jpg (711x767, 610K)

True, but unless the OP is JUST about garou, then Bang and Bomb fighting the centipede isn't important. Bomb especially is irrelevant.
Focusing on specific fights from the season isn't that helpful or interesting because no one knows who most of these characters or enemies are yet.
Bang himself isn't important, only his relationship to Garou which is completely absent in this OP

what did we do? why does one hate us?

Attached: distress.png (618x412, 443K)

It's not ONE, it's whoever owns the rights to OPM's animation.
Shueisha? idk

I fucking hate these motherfuckers for ruining genos
he used to look cool but now they fucked up his designs so fucking bad I can't even tell apart which is what exactly
fuck em seriously

We are more popular than his shitty 'serious' show.

It's not a gradient it's clearly airbrush overlay thing.

Ah! I see, yeah Prison School used muted, almost sepia color pallettes for that, so in combination with the airbrush effect it gave the thing had this quasi-film grain/newspaper look whereas with one punch man you really want to go with four tones and vibrant, solid, color. Guess the director isn't that into western comics.

Legit always wondered this: What is /pol/ feeling on So* sauce? Do white supremacists not eat chinese food ever?

>Original content no one remembered. Except for the ayylmao star monster of course.
Even in this thread people talk about at least 2 other moments that stuck out. But your shifting the point. It's not about being memorable it's whether or not the OP is special compared to others. It actually is but your evading admitting that
>Because a lot of anime series focus on a story and multiple characters while the first season of OPM was clearly banking on the obvious to anyone premise of Saitama being a one punch man,
So it's different than the vast majority of openings that focus on spoiling the plot to the viewer? OK then.
>Visually the op was a bloated storyboard that ended up as an array of non-memorable sakuga scenes, which is not rare at all.
Being a series of action vignettes isn't new, having original content is as well as conveying the themes of the first season through said original content.

2nd season OP has no focus which has been discussed at length in this thread. It could have focused on Garou, or at least emphasized the major encounters more, or even done original sequences to help convey it's own themes. It accomplished none of these and is more in line with a Shonen OP than something as unique and exciting as the first season.

Yes, you can. My personal idea for this season's opening was something not spoilery but still straight out of the manga, i.e. comparing Saitama and Garou's lifestyles. Saitama's boredom vs Garou's thrill, the simplicity of Saitama's fighting style vs the intricacy of Garou's martial arts, etc. Would've looked cool. But it's actually pretty damn hard to direct, storyboard and animate. I'm not surprised the opening focuses on plot elements and the cast - that also works, and the only "issue" is animation quality in this case.

its not just the anime. recent chapters in the manga just beat around, prolonging the manga. many unnecessary and not all that entertaining

No they didn't. Look at the details here. They even made the fog, water vapour, change visually his face, due to different refractive indices.

The latest two chapters have been great and are actually moving the plot forward, what are you on about.
Hell, he even came back to the webcomic, shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1447433477833.png (576x344, 89K)

Here

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Punch Man 2019 - 01 (26) [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

I can't believed JUSTKEKStaff is employing this stupid gradient again after using that shit in Prison School.

OPM's first op spoiled its premise because plot was not even the season's strongest point. Same difference.

Second season's op is also an array of (less) animated sequences that focuses on the plot and cast. This season does introduce a lot of characters we'll follow for many years after all. Guess OPM is a "shounen" huh, or maybe a "seinen", or just any anime with a huge cast and more than one genre? For the love of god, unclench.

When's the next chapter?

Fubuki's missing a couple of necklaces.

I literally only read OPM anymore for Tatsumaki. Reminder that we are going to get canon pantyshots in the Murata version soon.

Attached: 1546460907401.jpg (802x888, 737K)

I think he's talking about the Murata manga

>Same difference.
Not when we have a specific criteria of "OP's that spoil the PLOT of the season" as in
>showing DSK
>showing the meteor
>showing Boros
etc
Season 1 didn't do any of that. It did something arguably better by just focusing on the general circumstances of the main character but without dragging the rest of the story into it.
>Second season's op is also an array of (less) animated sequences that focuses on the plot and cast
And it's subjectively boring compared to the Sakuga you seem to loath in the first season's OP.
>. Guess OPM is a "shounen"
That's not what was meant you sensitive little shit. I mean if you go turn on any of the running shonen anime series right now. Their opening does the exact same shit of
>show every character that will be in the arc
>show snippets of major encounters
which is a dime a dozen unlike making an opening that has original content and better choreography for it's sequences with better visual clarity.

>For the love of god, unclench.
Take your own advice. You're in for a long season of people complaining about this anime and if you're getting bent out of shape because people prefer another OP it's going to be rough for you.

no we will see her ass, this version doest wear pantys

Attached: old man.png (688x402, 344K)

That would have been pretty solid honestly, I'd be down for it
Yeah, I think the garou is so thematically relevant to Saitama that it the ways you can compare the two are really too numerous

>I literally only read OPM anymore for Tatsumaki.
So you've said, many times.

Yes and? I was too, you might want to work on that reading comprehension.

Murata said she wears panties.

Well Murata confirmed that she does wear underwear so I assume she wears a g-string or something like this.

Attached: brru7dmlypd01.gif (400x1028, 185K)

Tell me this is fucking true... il blast one for my waifu.

Attached: Tatsu.png (353x909, 274K)

I hope he correct that panel

But why? It was already perfect before.

he said it so that people like you would stop asking questions. but it obvious that his version of tats doest wear pantys.
ass exposure

Attached: yes.png (748x708, 200K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I'm not the one typing out walls of greentext just to cry about your irrelevant and uniformed opinion, user. So really, unlench.

S1's opening visuals weren't particularly memorable, it had a bloated storyboard too, and milking the shit out of Saitama's one punch premise doesn't even work anymore given the varied content we actually have, so you're crying about freaking nothing. The animation in the op wasn't as good as it could've been. That's a sound observation you could've made and called it a day. There's nothing wrong with the song or focusing on the plot and cast in the opening. You're just being an obnoxiously whiny bitch.

nah the other guys is correct. season 2 intro is embarrassing and a serious downgrade compare to season 1.

it pure laziness, the music and visual outright suck, season 1 was fresh and hype.

Attached: listen.png (510x434, 145K)

They're not even CGI, they just have that god-awful deviantart coloring for some fucking reason

HIGHER CUT

Attached: highest cut.png (904x804, 949K)

>You're just being an obnoxiously whiny bitch.
You're talking about anons that turn everything into a console war. They'd bitch and moan about anything. See the ONE v Murata fiesta.

The best fights of this arc will be Metal Bat vs Garou, Seiryu vs Choze, Garou vs Death Gatling and gang, Garou vs Genos/ Bang and Bomb.

I have zero hope that they will give the Bang, Bomb & Genos vs EC any justice but for the other ones there is no excuse.

Just because I can articulate my opinion doesn't make me angry or is your attention span so short that a wall of text intimidates you? And given how you keep changing the point to avoid having to acknowledge how utterly rote the new OP is, while being so sensitive that you start telling other people to "unclench". Now that's how you know a poster is seething.

Do you think before posting? You moved goalposts every post. You do realize that an opening that focuses on plot/characters does not equal a "shounen opening"? Your complaining is actually demented, that's why I'm telling you to unclench. Any moment now you're gonna wax-poetic about the soul of OPM and how webcomic Tats in the op, the action, the numerous characters - heroes and monsters, Garou's kaijin shenanigans, Saitama punching shit somehow do not convey it because wow, OPM has so many things going on as opposed to only Saitama punching shit or only Garou hunting heroes.

Nah

>You moved goalposts every post.
I've explained various reasons why the S1 opening is subjectively better than the S2 one. What else have I done besides that? You shifted from whether or not the openings were "memorable" or "unique" and have now resorted to projecting because you couldn't refute any point made and instead just tried to sweep them under the rug by arbitrarily deciding what amounted to a memorable moment. Or just saying that the only difference was in art quality. Or just ignoring any explanation and substituting your own.

Grow a fucking spine kid. Some people think the new opening looks bland and boring. I agree with them because that's how it looks.

Attached: Baki_son_of_keks.jpg (908x1800, 226K)

I think Yea Forums could draw the characters more on model than JC Staff animators can.

to the shoulder

You spoke as if the first OP had an abundance of so called "interesting scenes" and I refuted that it's not even memorable visually aside from three moments tops. It's a bunch of sakuga with Saitama looking all slick and one punching shit.

If you so desperately want the opening to capture "the tone and contents" of the series, S2's does and it's not a "shounen opening" by your dumbass proxy. Period. It's not as well animated but that's a whole another discussion.

>You spoke as if the first OP had an abundance of so called "interesting scenes"
Where? Who said it had an abundance of anything? And who is defining an interesting scene? Is it interesting it it just looks cool and gets synced to the music? Why do you hate Sakura if that's what would enhance an opening? Are you that insecure because madhouse knocked it out of the park and JC couldn't even get to 1st base?
>and it's not a "shounen opening"
It is if you read what I defined that as. I could just say it's generic as all hell but someone already beat me to the one punch for that one. S2 has a generic format and isn't as another user said "fresh and hype" it's rote and stale instead.

The issues with season 2's opening aren't just worse animation. But that would be making the conversation go full circle again.

>Sakura
Really, fuck right off phoneposter. Scroll up. I don't hate sakuga. Obviously sakuga makes things look better and kids eat it up. If every animated sequence in S2's opening had sakuga you wouldn't bitch like you're doing right now. Guaranteed.

There's nothing "fresh" about S1's op milking the title's premise in an array of badass looking animated sequences for manime enthusiasts. S2's song works on the exact same formula as S1's and the op literally builds you up for the scenes to come. You're an actual pissbaby crying about nothing. Stop with the needless pretense and just say the text font is wack and the animation isn't as good.

>S2's song works on the exact same formula as S1's

you can fuck off at this point, pure trolling.

s1 song is captivating in the first 5 second
youtube.com/watch?v=_TUTJ0klnKk

s2 is what you play at a atheist heavy mental convention

>posts a fake s1 song
kek, way to prove your point. BTW i am not that other user.

>fake s1 song
huh

Attached: 1553214725456.jpg (265x320, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w
if that was fake, then it only proves how shit s2 intro is

The only thing I like about the opening is how sperm (strongest dragon bar garou and boros) is hidden behind orochi as if he is waiting to kill him in one shot (he will)

Attached: 4994629-golden+sperm.png (463x617, 607K)

Would be funny if the sequence went with Orochi faltering and calls for backup yet golden sperm appears and wrecks him and then proceeds to wreck the others. Then Garou comes and ruins it and beats them some more.

orochi too strong

One has good panelling though. This had shit direction.

>phoneposter
Yet another deflection
>If every animated sequence in S2's opening had sakuga you wouldn't bitch like you're doing right now. Guaranteed.
>if the opening wasn't dogshit people would like it more
That's a given, maybe if it was arranged in a way that could actually have more than 2 consecutive seconds of animation that could be a possibility. Instead it's focused on a bunch of lingering stills of the cast for the series just like most other openings.
>There's nothing "fresh" about S1's op milking the title's premise in an array of badass looking animated sequences for manime enthusiasts.
It's is fresh to get good visuals that aren't just borrowing from the story and you really failed to make it sound like the S1 anime did a bad thing by being badass.
>S2's song works on the exact same formula as S1's
You're desperate at this point. And I'm pretty sure just repeating an already refuted argument from upstream in the thread.

Attached: 1739750238.png (500x385, 82K)

Listen, dimwit, the formula is having two catchy lines in the lyrics:
>ONE PUUUNCH
>I WANNA BE A SAIKYO HERO / MAMORU DAKE SA
>and one word repeated all the time: HERO
Both songs are heavy on metal and loud vocals, it's fucking JAM. Now you fuck off.

were you arguing this whole time not knowing the original? top kek

it work for s1, you can actually feel the love and effort

When the filters came on i laughed for 30 minutes at "Onion sauce isnt too bad for you, However onion MILK on the other hand...". So as a consequence I've memorised R*ddits views on oniion sauce.

OPM's first op was literally borrowing its own obvious as hell premise. It's not "fresh". Get your head out of your ass.

You are desperate. I'm not denying that S2's op's animation could've been much better and helped build more hype for the scenes they're teasing thanks to sakuga. The animation and the out of place font are its main problems. The songs have the exact same fucking formula period: You are, however, grasping at straws like a hysterically whiny manchild.

Apparently Orochi and golden sperm seem to be round the same level. Murata was unsure but he did say Orochi would have the better techniques.(seems to be a Boros vs Garou situation) Also Boros generals would all lose to Orochi even if they teamed up.

>recent chapter
>puri puri actually wins some shit
was deep sea just one bad ass monster, or did puri puri level up?

Attached: e0151b5edb9b436464edb7954f7d0927a8bd3ca1_hq.jpg (523x604, 47K)

Inconsistency. That's it.

Because everyone convince themselves one punch man is about the visuals.

IS EVERYONE HYPED?

Attached: onepunchmans2.png (1920x1080, 926K)

Not really. Hes been slowly getting better ever since his encounter with deep sea king.
Deep sea king was sort of a wake up call for him. After that fight he started fighting better and getting stronger.

That head shape
Oh nononononono

You’re fucking stupid

>It's not "fresh"
It's very fresh and not at all as stale as S2 which just copies the same formula so many other openings do.
>The songs have the exact same fucking formula period:
>period
You were wrong before and wrong now. Just because they have the same studios doesn't mean the songs were used the same way as obviously both openings have vastly different structures and formats.

>like a hysterically whiny manchild.
>says the user unironically using 'period' like he has any control and bitching that one opening is better than the others in more than just visuals.

Attached: Fresh.jpg (545x537, 52K)

Murata is busy drawing, fool. It's all that he does.

OH NO NO NO
LOOK AT HIS HEAD

>Murata is busy drawing, fool. It's all that he does.

Literally have no idea what you're talking about. He's fucking active as fuck on Twitter.

I better get out of here because I don't want any spolers HAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=km2OPUctni4

How would JC staff animate this fight scene? Heavy amount of panning still shots?

They wont do anything like this.
This is by far the best anime fight scene i had the pleasure to watch.

>manga is like 100 chapters
>web comic even more
>still haven't seen watchdog fight
suffering

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 18 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.36_[2018.05.20_09.14.22].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>by his strongest attack.
That's not even his strongest attack, that comes when he fights with Garou.

Bang going serious by eliminating a good deal of Cadres like it's nothing. I don't thing the 1 trillion Black Sperm spec would have been unbeatable for him. It will make no sense for Psykos to be able to hold him in the manga though since Garou can resist her so we shall see.

Don't forget about Metal Bat vs EC

How the hell Murata chapter is still really far behind from ONE chapter when murata constantly draw OPM manga nowadays ?

One send him draft and has been expanding and adding stuff he couldn't or didn't put in the webcomic. That's why its behind. Due to one sending him the boards Murata has said on stream and other times that he can't draw a chapter unless he gets them from One. He does add his own stuff at time mostly his own characters or choreography but that's about it.(usually with One's consent and others without)

BASED

Attached: based.jpg (1229x715, 475K)

....Thats understandable...

Attached: 1488523634043.png (528x468, 279K)

>I think he's talking about the Murata manga
The one that ONE writes and directs, that Murata manga?

I've dreamed with Elder Centipede,

Man I fucking love pictures that show people's proportions/underwear under baggy clothes. Does this fetish have a name or am I just shit outta luck?

Need more secretary

Meh, art wasnt that bad
But editing and sound design is just awful

Like we are to believe the whole Bird fight happened in total silence and that this giant bird just quietly crushed to the ground?
Why is this body overplayed over the current scene and not shown after it, would make for a cool shot to slowly start zooming out and speed up and speed up to show how much it takes up on the street while having Saitama narrate in the back

Whole episode is full of tiny moments like this, where it shows the lack of experience, talent, effort or budget from the director and main keyframe animators.

About what i expected form the trailer, a rather poor copy of last season animation wise, really hope they saving up budget for next episodes since if this is the best that they have to offer i will just dtop this season mid way,

Attached: one keyframe man.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

>saving up budget for next episodes
allegedly only two episodes were animated a whole month before the air date

Dep sea guy was supposed to be super strong if i recal, and then he power ups mid fight to get even stronger, wipes the floor with genos.
Also keep in mind outside of tatsumaki the s class isnt nearly as strong as the top monsters, saitama takes out all the strongest ones we see.

Holy shit we are dealing NGE episode 26 tier or animation in the last few episode then, right?

bullshit, those shows take a full year to animate, you need your key frames months before you send them out in the in betweeners to get voice acting done, and then months for final editing, coloring and correction, any cgi elements, additional va work, sound mixing etc
3months+ is the latest i imagine last shots get animated for such a show that will be aired on a weekly schedule, especially when you hear about months long delays is animation which is the norm

There was 0 reason to push the release date if it wasnt ready, this isnt one piece or another weakly shonen show where they will just stitch together clips from last episodes call it a recap or do a 5 minute summary if episode isnt ready since you have a deal with 5 tv stations in different countries and if they arent ready its time for to commit sudoku

>Like we are to believe the whole Bird fight happened in total silence and that this giant bird just quietly crushed to the ground?
That was fine though.

probably bullshit made up by that black dude

In all this talk about the opening, how come nobody pointed out how shit all the hero inserts are? Zombieman looks so uncomfortable holding an axe, Sonic's legs are hilarious for the brief moment they are on screen, I don't know what's going on with Darkshine's eyes, and Saitama in his charanko disguise has the dumbest rotation animation I'd seen until I saw how they had him turn in the webm from the OP. This shit is so laughably phoned in.

He said it himself. It was his strongest offensive attack for sure.

I hope they'll fix just couple of frames in BDs, this shot ALMOST, just fucking ALMOST works, but you can point out exact moment it jumps the shark.

Though, I doubt they'll do anything about egghead head.

Did ONe pay you to suck his dick or are you 2 whores doing it for free? Neither 2 weeks have passed from their encounter.

After King said he was a liar, he blacked out for some moments due to fear and that is why he pissed his pants. He wasn't unconcious but wasn't fully concious either.

Almost as bad as the persona 3 and 4 gradients.

Attached: temporary-persona-4-chie-social-link-rank-10-max-hd-undub-pcsx2-youtube-2019.jpg (960x720, 250K)

The rotation of Saitama is taken from that Sonic scene in the manga that madouse didn't animate, so i don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Don't see how that's sucking off One aslo he did change how he fights as you saw in his fight with Melzargard.

>pic
Why does ONE keep trying to pull these crazy perspective shots when he can't even do basic form?

Attached: 1447433477833.png (576x344, 99K)

>lose against one enemy
>win against an enemy that has no power comparisons with the first
>"inconsistency"

was this colored in korea?

Much better.

Attached: pvjy4vv-1.jpg (1692x792, 200K)

It's just shitty airbrushing.

It's okay. I don't feel entitled to always having amazing animation

>not the same creators
>talent replaced by nobodies that no one heard of
>continuation of a rather well wrapped up series.
>change of story format
>no actual footage for most teasers
>actual footage comes and it's trash

What did you expect?
Just go read the damn manga.

>I like eating shit

>Not checking a cut from your inbetweeners
>after scanning the cut inbetweens are visibly spoiled yet who ever is looking at it doesn't fix it digitally by either removing the symbols on his shirt or animating them digitally.

How?

looks like this

Attached: 1460118950885.png (1280x720, 390K)

It's not even shit, just not great like the first season. What's shit is your lame fake overreaction

>linking best op as an example
BASED

Attached: Untitled.png (660x935, 1.12M)

I don't see how this applies, I'm not the one pretending to be outraged about an anime.

>it's not shit, it just taste like shit!

If it's bullshit why did they only show stuff from episode 1 in the trailer and even then barely show off any animation? That's really the main reason why the rumors seem credible.

Why don't people do this to every shot and then tweet it at the people in charge? Show them how much better this looks and how the suntans look like dog shit.

do it yourself and post the link here

I don't own a twitter account.

If I did I'd spam them with hundreds of images without the gradients so they'd know how shit what they're doing look.

The director have a twitter

No, user. You can enjoy the show and have concerns about its artwork at the same time. Don't fall into dichotomy like a moron.

Will they do my boy Glasses justice?

Attached: 9124e795.jpg (519x317, 40K)

I did have a dream where I was Saitama once.

The director doesn't have a twitter so who would we even send it to

>After King said he was a liar, he blacked out for some moments due to fear and that is why he pissed his pants. He wasn't unconcious but wasn't fully concious either.
There feathers still in the air from the punch
He clearly just closed his eyes for a second

already out on hulu

IS THIS THE POWER OF JC STAFF?

Yes.

FUCK why did you make me remember i actually ate this shit when i was a kid

>to cover up their bad art with a ton of effects
Reminds me of this.

Attached: n__bison_versus_dr__insano_by_gabdiel.jpg (771x1037, 250K)

Bison looks like Juan Ortiz if he was less hispanic.

Attached: Displeased spic.jpg (116x132, 4K)

Ignore the Mob fag, he is coping since the episode came out.

Soon you will stop complaining and just deal with that. Ok?

Why would you remove his sunburn?

To opm anime tv retard.

Wtf are you even saying. How does what is happing to the monster matter to King blacking out?

This x1000000, directing, transitions, editing and pacing were all horrible.

Green text insult is not an argument. I'm just asking you to grow a little.

Since otherwise the scene has no continuity you dumb twat
You are shown the bird attacking then Saitama getting ready, cut to King for 3 seconds or so, back to Saitama with his hand still in air and feather flying down around him
The logical conclusion is that he punched the bird on the camera cut, not that he stood in that position for a minute or what ever and that those are magical anti gravitational feathers that only fall down when directly looked at
Even if he King didnt hit the punch he should hear the giant bird crashing to the ground, the havoc of honking cars screaming people, falling rock, what ever

The scene is badly edited and badly sound mixed, reeks of amaturish low effort shit. but yeah gobble up that low quality cock, fuck cinematography and good keyframing, i mean who needs it

Why do you think Saitama punching the bird has no effect on its falling speed?
While the feathers are subject only to gravity pull.

Why waste your time on these anime only fucktards? Is pretty clear they're just brainless consumer dickriders that aren't really true fans of the series.

Blurry mess with shining particle effects all over the screen.

>true fans

Attached: absolutely disgusting.png (204x353, 134K)

Ok, then how the fuck you explain the breaking of point of view.
We are clearly to be observing this scene from Kings perspective, yet we get the bird body overlay
King was back in the room, he had no way too look outside of the broken wall, the logical place to reveal the body would be after Saitama goes away, would allow King to look in awe of his power, and allow for a full body shot with that awkward shot in shot composition
This is a clear continuity mistake, as it introduces another narrator while King is still fucking narrating his own life, it gives king the omniscient qualities of a god that he clearly dosnt poses

they don't make the anime or have any influence dumbass

i love nyan bros

how the fuck do i count the manga chapters? i want to record what i'm up to but there's so many .5s and v2s
what's the latest one considered to be?

Those correction were due to Jesus.

Use a not shitty manga site.

It was to show to a retarded like you that king opened his eyes only when the bird had already fallen.

What the fuck was wrong with the sound mixing? Some parts where they played music were barely audible

Watch it in a better quality. Seemed like that to me as well, at first. Some osts were just re mixed version of the previous season's osts.

>its shit on purpose
quality argument there kiddo

Confirmed: Saitaima is an ayy lmao.

Nobody has seen King fight. All they know is that he has never lost to a monster and that there is a terrifying sound whenever he's about to "fight."

For all they know the "King Engine" is part of a powering up process and he turns Super Saiyan or something.

>I'll settle for shit animation of the direction is good
This so fucking much.
S2 is going to be mediocre as fuck both visually and direction-wise. Everyone's gonna forget about it when it ends.

They simply think that he bulks up when he gets serious. Like Muten Roshi.

Literally Saitama 2.0

Where can I read ONEs webcomic, but translated? I cought up with murata.

Mangadex.

Couldn't wait a lousy year or two for Natsume? god damn. At least the story is awesome.

Attached: lol3MBLooksLikeShit.webm (480x270, 2.97M)

Oh, why didn't you tell you were autistic?

*insterts robot music*

Use the tank chapter listing.

he didn't even have his sword when fighting Garou and he's a swordsman

>The issue I have with this new season and this new OP is that it focuses too much on how individual frames look and how detailed those are, and neglects all the in-motion aspects of animation.

Camera angles also played a big part of what made season one so great. Action scenes should never feel so static.

Garou eyes need to be a little bigger, but ok
Fubuki's head needs to be a little bigger, but still ok
KIing looks horrible, even madhouse couldn't make him look good, on a scale of fuck up, JCSTAFF (of course) takes the cake, his chin isn't that long and pointy, eyes too small, he looks like an oldman, he is supposed to have a "stone-like" face

> KIing looks horrible

For god's sake this was like the worst King frame of the episode, he looked great in the big majority, have you even watched the episode?

He knows martial arts as well and goes at Garou with his lightspeed fist.

Yes.

No it wasn’t.

But it's not even just animation that is a downgrade. It's the directing, shot composition, timing, everything. That first episode felt hallow.

3 days left before Episode 2 and 6 days left before a new manga chapter.

What seems to be clear is that they wont put much effort in the fights that dont really matter

Genos first fight in Season 1 wasnt anything special either(Mosquito Girl).

And it's only going to get worse, yikes.

This does look a lot better.

Enjoying feces isn't an argument either.

>How would JC staff animate this fight scene? Heavy amount of panning still shots?
Less frames and detail, choppy at times, toned down angles, there would be less enthusiasm in genos attacks, effects would have less power and fluently to them, CGI in places

I was expecting animation downgrade but holy hell the pacing was dog shit and gag timing was horrendous.

This and this. The animation was the least of the problems in episode 1. Literal monkeys working on this series and we SHOULD be worried for the rest.

Attached: 1520452673447.png (198x274, 30K)

>and gag timing was horrendous.

Nah, it was totally fine.

If you laughed at any of the scenes in ep 1 then you're probably the type that finds everything funny. More power to you, I guess.

streamable.com/iz8zl

7/10

god please don't show me this

I kinda wonder if people even saw the same fight, it looked plenty fine to me. Yeah, it's not S1 ep1 tier, but since this first episode isn't supposed to be a stack of big fights like the 1st ep of s1 was, I'm guessing (and hoping) that they're preparing for the next episodes which will have much more fights.

The one thing that pissed me off a lot was the fact that the final punch of Genos wasn't animated though.

A shade of the first season. Frames just sit still for huge amounts of time with no motion. They dont even bother animating their mouths when talking

Attached: 1551408499584.jpg (403x403, 27K)

>7/10
Jeeez you have low standards, and it sounds so bad that I had to turn off my headphones.
So please, can somone tell me how this motherfucker:
youtu.be/OSG0kQF5Bis
youtu.be/fxk1syuf5lo
got the position of sound director? Was he the cheapest one?

>gag timing was horrendous

Season 1 was trash with the gags, probably worse.
"Pay for my ceiling", or "Today its special sales date", they were not funny.

THEY DIDNT EVEN ANIMATE THEIR MOUTHS WHEN TALKING DUDE.

I have no clue what show you watched. The pacing was awful, it was hard to tell who was talking and who was in an internal monologue. Huge amounts of cut corners and still framed motion.

Attached: 1551845522625.gif (270x368, 1.51M)

>Is it really a feat worthy punch when your opponent barely feels it?
Being one of the only people in the world who can say they got a clean hit off the martial arts autist, while being the least powerful person in the group is pretty feat worthy.

>THEY DIDNT EVEN ANIMATE THEIR MOUTHS WHEN TALKING DUDE.

What are you smoking?

Rewatch the king saitama scene with the bird. If someone walks and talks their mouth doesnt move. It so bad that it muddles the narration and the in character dialogue

Attached: 1551660804928.jpg (517x541, 23K)

This is the kind of person that uses "filters" to insult shows.

Also they barely animated the fighting at all. 3/4ths of Genos fighting the robot knight was opacity shifts over a handful of still frames, it was a blurry mess.

Attached: 636313954153472624-HK1603-DinServ-0060-hires2.jpg (534x712, 42K)

>while being the least powerful person in the group
Glass didn't get one shoted by Garou, he's arguably on the level of top A class heroes

>its not that bad they said
it absolutely is that bad

hi /pol/f/a/g here to answer that question.
I hate chinks and tiny-islang chinks, but fermented onions has health benefits and doesn't deplete your T-levels, while goy-onions does.

It feels like I'm watching Kemono Friends 2

I want to marry him.

>It's not that bad
mass anime consumers everyone

so you haven't watched the fight?

This is really breaking me too. So little attention to detail after having such an amazing first season of smart edits and screenplay.

We may never see mumen rider take 3 1/2 seconds to get of his bike like a comically real human. Saitama introspecting and testing gravity on the moon.

The cuts were jarring and the pacing hurt my soul and was even a little confusing to watch.

Dont even get me started on the criminal recruitment with Garou and Sonic. Where was the crowd murmur as people started to listen. Where was the establishing shot with and then without the papers on the podium?

Hell where were the wide shots in any of the damn scenes. It was so tight I was in a maze! The whole episode had this issue, why they couldn't be assed to inter-cut more wide shots with context is beyond me. Or include building geometry that isnt in the backdrop.

Attached: thisishowmadiam.jpg (584x433, 30K)

what was wrong with the berserk op?

nothing makes me sadder than this. This isn't a simple problem.

Attached: 1551534776369.jpg (800x600, 278K)

Are you kidding me. That was a great fight. Mah boy got diced like crazy they had tons of sequences in the fight and didn't mess up the geometry and lose place of their subjects. It showed his baby arms incinerate before he steps it up. Plenty of wide, medium and closeups.

Mosquito girl is the bar if anything. Even side fights like Golden Ball and the Moustache were good or at least dramatic. Season 1 was fun.

Genos was all fucked up at the end of episode 1 and I was confused because they never even established tension in the fight. It was just a mess. That took away from him harvesting the parts for the new design at the end too.

Attached: 1551827759671.jpg (228x192, 8K)

Oh boy did I. And it was a hasty tensionless aside to king and saitama that undercut the reveal at the end of the episode with Genos taking a note from Metal Knight seeking power.

Of course I fucking watched it

Attached: 1551618770303.jpg (900x666, 67K)

>the long dream
nice

Attached: toire.png (300x291, 96K)

All monsters will be CG at this rate

Gag timing and gag are two different things. Get out of here with your reddit spacing

I'm sure some of them will given G4 was for like all his scenes. I just hope they don't make full CGI people that would be awful

No one is looking forward to episode 2, new manga chapter will be dope, though.

Genos vs. Mosquito girl was MILES better than the pathetic mess in last episode. The difference is night and day. What seems to be clear is that every fight will be pathetic as hell.

It's either CG or they do what they've done for Genos and draw them in so much detail they can't afford to animate them, instead using minimal movements and covering anything to difficult to animate with camera cuts

>manga is finally moving forward
>ONE returned to the webcomic
I couldn't give less of a shit about the shitty anime.

Attached: 1452197295107.png (217x227, 12K)

based
How manychapters do you think will be needed to end the MA/Garou arc

If they keep padding it out, 30+

At this pace 25 or so chapters but I doubt they won't sidetrack like they have been doing.

AAA ONE IS A FUCKING GENIUS

Attached: Untitled.png (972x694, 661K)

It wasn't sidetracked to begin with

>nyan
>orochi
>ninjas
>phoenixman
>A class fights
>not sidetracks

How many chapters did the stupid fighting tournament cost

>People who are involved in the arc are sidetracks
Nice argument
Those chapters are worth more than your entire existence and once again is not a sidetrack

>>People who are involved in the arc are sidetracks
Most of them are inconsequential, the A class fight was a complete and utter waste of time, literally jobbers vs jobbers.

It really wasn't, the point of the fighting arc was to introduce the monster association and they used parts of 16 entire fucking chapters to do it

so based on the opening they'll adapt until the beginning of MA?

It will 100% end with the EC serious punch.

>Most of them are inconsequential
According to you and your braindead logic that you know exactly what's going to happen
>literally jobbers vs jobbers
That was the majority of the webcomic chapters until we actually got to see the Dragons. Only this time we have character interactions. Unless you consider actual setup a waste of time
>the point of the fighting arc was to introduce the monster association
You've completely missed the point then. I'm not going to bother explaining it you

Yeah just fucking run away faggot if you can't be bothered to admit you're wrong

Garou wasn't even looking at him you actual autist. At that moment he was literally too busy ignoring Glasses and being wary of other people in the scene.

If retards here hadn't watched the anime in either 0.3x speed or 2x,maybe, but maybe, they wouldn't feel like the pace was too slow (something impossible as they covered one entire volume for this episode) or the fight was too fast.

Cope. It's easy to see why you're upset when your argument has no ground to stand on

This doesn't matter. The excuse doesn't take away the fact that he was punched by a B class.

>flash vs robots
One page
>CE vs phoenix
One page
>majority of webcomic

If it has no ground then it's be easy to refute right, unless you're talking out your ass of course

You can't make up excuses in a battle. Garou underestimated Glasses and even had to revise his opinion of the guy even before he got slugged.

Also the rest of the demon fights, and a majority of the dragon fights.
Why refute someone who responds with nothing but ad hominem, I'll let him seeth instead.
>unless you're talking out your ass of course
I see you're upset instead

Keep spinning your wheels user, it's okay to be wrong

Cope

Denial

What excuses? Look up how this nonsensical "discussion" even started. From a shitpost about Glasses supposedly having the best feats ever. Why are you still trying to pretend a punch Garou didn't feel from a dude he was literally ignoring at the time is some sort of spectacularly noteworthy feat in the story?

Are you legit retarded or shitposting for the sake of shitposting? I'd wager it's both.

Yes, I know you're in denial. You don't have to remind me. Keep coping

Keep repeating those words to you, if you try hard enough this thread might reach bump limit

You assume I care enough for this to go on for 15 posts. I'm not autistic like you

>What excuses?
>Garou wasn't even looking at him
Go be butthurt somewhere else garoufag. The original post didn't even say it was the best feat, just congratulating glasses for punching a dragon-level threat in the face. That's how sensitive your asshole is, the mere thought that someone could enjoy that moment and you go into full damage control.

Because you're autistic and too much of a faggot to admit you're wrong about the shitty fighting arc

Figured you are a retard shitposting.

Go pretend Glasses had the most noteworthy punch evah on fanfiction.net. Garou literally ignored him at that moment, his punch itself did literally nothing and Garou literally used his 4 eyed ass as a punching bag.

>crying this hard over a background character throwing a punch
pathetic

Attached: pfft.gif (500x280, 980K)

Im re-reading the series.
The "sky king" (bird monster who dies in 2 pages to Boros attack) mentions the Underground king and the Deep Sea King in the same "tier"
Is that nigga that got insta slapped in 1 panel a dangerous S-class hero killer like the gay fish king?

oh chimpanzee that monkey news

He got killed by a strong Dragon level monster

They are powerful demons, that's it.

>unironically shitposting over a background character you saw once in a blue moon because his punch amounted to literally nothing
Actually sad. Get a better hobby kid.

>it's shitposting to like a background character
>but it's not shitposting to throw a tantrum over an idle complement from a day ago
God damn you're one salty faggot. Go ahead and give me another (you) though, since all you can do is whine and make up excuses.

Attached: 1552765586.jpg (366x334, 29K)

I was too distracted by the size of that megamind ass head before I realized what was really going on here
christ you guys weren't kidding about JC

If it was that bad, we wouldve gotten memes already at the level of the rabbit or terra formars censorship.

Iirc it had quite a lot of stills.

Meltzargard fight was probably the worst fight of the anime series(not counting stomps). Dragged for no reason and only had a couple of good animation moments.

Mob pacing was even more rushed but fans are brainwashed with "sakuga animation".

Mob S2 has already won AOTY, though. OPM S2 won worst AOTY even before it premiered.

>Mob S2 has already won AOTD, though.
fixed

mob is ugly and no actual human being watched it

Finally the mob fag revealed himself. Now we wait for the others agreeing with this post.

I forgive them because of the metal bat arc
Well all they're left of the manga addition is Orochi

So why did ONE go back to the webcomic