Attached: 01.png (891x1300, 754K)

Attached: 02.png (920x1300, 659K)

Attached: 03.png (907x1300, 677K)

I'm in, boi

Story time.

Attached: 04.png (909x1300, 571K)

Lips

Attached: 05.png (905x1300, 464K)

Quick, someone do the math. How long does a single story take?

Attached: 06.png (909x1300, 459K)

Attached: 07.png (910x1300, 522K)

Attached: 08.png (917x1300, 470K)

Attached: 10.png (921x1300, 552K)

Oh shit I fucked up, here's 9. 10 is here

Attached: 09.png (909x1300, 417K)

>Last 3 pages
OH FUUUUUUCK

I don't know how long the sun is up in Japan at that time of the year, but I'd say about 2 hours.

what
what
what?
what the twist?

Don't spoil the fun yet.

Attached: 11.png (913x1300, 714K)

How big is this shuttle?

Attached: 12-13.png (1837x1300, 1.47M)

Attached: 14.png (922x1300, 615K)

Who?

Attached: 15.png (913x1300, 579K)

oh, the nameless guy
he is actually important

>window is cracked

OH SHIT

Attached: 16.png (922x1300, 565K)

WHAT?

And now the treasure island info has updated. That's it for this week.

Attached: 17.png (909x1300, 603K)

>no name was actually intended
FUCK

NANI

Where did he first appear again?

Way back when Senku first visited the village.

It's finally his time.

Here. They even had this page shown in a panel this chapter.
People thought it was a mistake that he forgot to put a name back then at first, but apparently it was intended that way.

Attached: CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER.png (1618x1300, 678K)

chapter 17

Attached: villagers.jpg (870x1259, 258K)

Damn, i remember an user from previous threads said that we wouldn't learn what the deal with that guy. But, now this

MUH

Turquoise is so cute

So i reckon that shield thing of his he drifted on has all the relevant info. Or is japan trying to pull another superkid that still has memories from when he was little baby here?

That user alson mention about religion vs science
And since this manga haven't touch this tropes theres high possibility it will happen
Hope it wont be i really hate that trashy tropes

Good call, it even looks like a rocket heading towards a star

is his village flag, a space shuttle

What the fuck I'm shook. After all this time, we finally got the nameless dude.

>old village named after rocks
>new village named after vehicles
Aww yeah ROCKET

>islanders went bit crazy and now are worshipping the soyuz module
>no name parents send him aways realizing shit's fucked and they all strayed form the path astronauts lined for them
Can see that one happening.

I bet that the Soyuz Island villagers are going to be holding onto the space capsule pretty damn tight, so we might bet some friction between Senku's expedition and them for the items there. Though it makes me wonder why the villagers left to found Ishigami village, they even took Byakuya's headstone with them.

You got it in reverse, this "new" village is the old one.

That would probably happen
Its not bad could be interesting
But it will drag the story for unnecessary side plot

Well, outside of short Why-man appearence, shit's beens smooth sailing since Tsukasa. Id' say some kind of conflict is in order. Not that i don't enjoy all the science, but gotta have something not so great happen too every now and then.

Yeah its ob everyone minds It think the founder of ishigami village git into fight with the island
The isihigami want to preserve the 100 stories and the island want to worship a rocket

>cue senku et al visiting 5000 islands and liberating the people
maybe the real trasure chest was the friends we made along the way

Shouldn't mass revival be the end game? If he revives everyone then there's no way those people will let Senku keep doing everything and let the world economy be lead by a teenager.

>Id' say some kind of conflict is in order. Not that i don't enjoy all the science, but gotta have something not so great happen too every now and then.

I agree with that, i just hope it wont slow the manga
I really love the fast pace of this manga and i think it is the manga strong point
I mean like after they reach the island
The islander are hostile toward senku cuz science and shiet
Then senku tried to find the reason why, while trying to gain some support from some islander
They had skirmish but senku gonna science the shit out of it and win
They took the treasure and sail again
I'd say15 to 20 chapter just for senku to have platinum

WHERE IS SUIKA

Do people unironically care about a non big 3 SJ title?
Color me impressed

Did you time travel from 2007? Big 3 doesn’t exist anymore
and you have shit taste if you like any of it

This is a comfy Dr. Stone thread
This is not your designated brand cock sucking thread
Please behave in a fine manner

More like 5 to 10

Attached: Dr Stone Chapter 40.png (186x469, 31K)

Yeah i can see that too
I just hope we found more great characters from this island

>Soyuz
>That hammer and sickle

Attached: based.png (195x475, 52K)

It's funny how people obsess over the big 3 without knowing what they truly meant.
They just see it as "oh the biggest things in SJ!" rather than being the fucking cornerstones that literally kept the magazine alive.

That said, I'd definitely put Dr. Stone up with the crop of recent success of WSJ along with Yaiba, Neverland and Clover.

>there's no way those people will let Senku keep doing everything and let the world economy be lead by a teenager.
>he revive everyone
What stop senku from doing everything?
Tree stick with a pointy stone ?

>I'd definitely put Dr. Stone up with the crop of recent success of WSJ along with Yaiba, Neverland and Clover
I’d agree in terms of quality, but sales wise it’s hard to label Dr. Stone as anything but pathetic. Even Act-Age is poised to overshoot it.

I'm so excited for this new village, this is going to be great

He means that if Senku revives everyone immediately, not only will there be a resource shortage to maintain the burgeoning population, but people in previous positions of power will want to take control again. This is what Tsukasa and Hyouga were trying to change with their "cull humanity" plans, but Tsukasa just wanted to prevent the revival of corrupt people and old practices that brought the world to that state, while Hyouga actively wanted to kill anyone who opposed him and useless people. Actually thinking on it now, it's possible the new villagers might set Hyouga and Homura free here, and we'll have to deal with them again trying to hijack the Perseus and take control.

Its not fair bros

I'm supprised that within the year times skip nobody got preggers, specially since pills and other anticonception stuff.

I wonder.
Given this situation, would you be more inclined to go for one of the villagers or one of the other frozen people from your own time?

Also, yeah, no babymaking with the main group just yet. Only got like 2 couples anyways and they're still teens.
3 if you count Senku x Kohaku
... or Senku x Gen

Attached: 1512837426352.jpg (2560x1440, 1.69M)

How old is Senku now anyway?

Yeah people with position of power will act like that
But how? With money? With politics? Or with brute force?
Money and politics are useless on stone world, even senku control how money works
Only brute force will be relevant

>a spear maniac and bunch of islander hillbillies trying to operate a modern ship
Well good luck on that

With people behind them who were behind them i the old world. Most adults will not agree to give leadership to people who aren't even 20 yet and won't follow him.

Bet it's just some printing mistake and now they use it as plot device.

Is that a Lord of the Flies + Superman reference?

Here we go

U-unf

and who's the one control the food supply? said old men?

Again how? By trying to fight their way to senku with sticks and stones?
Senku pretty much invent all the modern privileges
You think a bunch of people will go agains senku and think they can use all senku invention for fair play?
Even if senku revive someone smart like him a professor or something
How the people with possition of power convince the professor? By money? By politics?
The professor would gladly choose some cheeky teenager who know how to make miracle drug than a some politicians in a stone world
Well if its the professor that want to gain control, now thats something i can see happening
But for a politician or a yakuza or people with position of power where that power really require modern luxuries, i can't see it happening

>we won't listen to this kid, we'll make our own civilization
Japanhas a culture where the older person is always right and more respected, as soon as Abe is revived then all the other normies will follow him instead.

More like Exodus reference

luffy is finally here

That's because said old, fat old man already has the power.

>we won't listen to this kid
>the kid who revive us from petrification using miracle drug he made himself
>the same kid that have electricity, steam engine, telephone, hot air baloon, ship, referigerator, camera etc
>and don't forget how this kid have ramen, cola, cotton candy, bread and manga
>we'll make our own civilization
>with stick and stone...... we can do it!
>hey where you going
>please guys I'm the prime minister of japan
>we can do it with stick and stone
>if a kid can do it so we can
>guys?
>I'm the pri..... why are you guys leaving
>goddammit its only a ramen!

>throw a rock at Senkuu
>Senkuu is kill
>claim all his inventions
>"Well since I'm the oldest and therefore the wisest, you best follow me"
But this is a jump manga so it won't happen.

But they don't know the process and how to get the final product?

C'mon now, you are just grasping at straw.

No one does, so with Senkuu ded there's change in the process.
>"Yeah I know some stuff, trial and error amirite"
Just look at modern politics and leadership. Those guys don't know a thing. But let's stay with the story.

Go look at the human history, it's people stepping on eachother.

Yeah and this is fiction, where the romance of adventure and invention is alive you dingus

You think it will go just smoothly?
If politicians want to gain some kind of power he'll suck senku dick
Killing senku while you don't know about science is a goodbye to modern privileges

I'm not denying that

It's not like he could get another scientist either, especially after them seeing Senkuu died because he opposed them.

>there are people in this very thread who think the world will accept the world currency being in the hands of a teenager

>Senkuu died because he opposed them.
Why would someone think senku can't handle greedy people
In the manga we have ryuusui who still think he own and control the money
When cleary its just gen and senku pulling strings

Senkuu is a "king". Look at Caesar or Tutankhamun. Got killed and royal family replaced and it's not like Senkuu's inventions implode. Kaseki has the plans. They can maintain the civ at current level at least

Did you not read ?

People STEPPING each other back then because it will benefit them.

Senku created and own all the technology needed, not even murderbobo chinese guy would kill senku just because he has no power anymore. in fact supporting senku and let civilization back to 3700 years ago will benefit them better.

The world? You mean the people? The same people that senku revived using miracle drug he created by himself?
The world currency? Like dollar or yen?
I dont see any dollar or yen left? You probably mean dragos the only currency avaliable now, oh yeah senku invent that too

In which page senku claim to be the king of these people?
Sure by looking to the past we cant predict the future
But killing the guy who created miracle drug is a bad move

>he actualy delivered
I had been waiting for this for more than a year, it's just fucking good.

>implying people knows better not to do bad moves in order to get the power
user, i-

Ryusui's technically the one that made the Drago currency, not Senku. Senku prefers bartering goods with work.

Finally who know how politicians works
Politicians wont oppose or even attempt to kill senku
Any politician will suck senku dick for power

Please bros i just want to believe that people are stupid for once

Sorry my bad.. but still senku control the money

>snaps fingers
>haha, I have all the money that has no standard and isn't fiat currency
That's never going to fly when they revive more people who actually knows how finance works. Dragos are nothing more than pictures on paper, it's not tied to anything.
And the oil field is a whole other can of worms. Do you honestly think that people will just concede it to him?

First, you get the money

Attached: 19.png (904x1300, 576K)

Geez i'll make this simple for you
Would you choose
A politician of a country than no longer exists and practically have nothing but how politics work
Or a teenager who know how to make ramen in a stone world

Considering a world ending disaster occurred, I'll place my bets on the person most likely to be the protagonist, i.e teenager.

new villain is a crazy religion cult leader

People seem to forget this page and think senku just some naive teenager who didn't know how politics works

I mean, sure, but what the hell can they even do against Senkuu and his metal plated fuck you battleship?

Unless the guys have their own respectable level of technology, They should leave a mark on the ground with how hard they start bowing and worshipping the ship, like those real life plane cults in islands they fell on.

What I love about this page is how unabashedly conniving Senku is. He has no qualms about manipulating others to achieve more SCIENCE, and Gen helps him to do this.

>believes one of Rothchilds will be a miner
Lmao

>"Finally someone as naive as me"
Why aren't scientist the rulers of the modern world again?

Someone who knows how to manage the country. Senku doesn't give a fuck about politics and isn't interested in running it. As soon as a second tribe is established and equipped you can count on them trying to take the oil fields for themselves. Right now their group is a meritocracy, which is fine until you have too many people. Ryusei will have too many on his plate, he appoints other people, those people will take in other people and will eventually replace him by someone who they deem is more suited for the job
This is basic sociology. Senku might be fine if he expands slowly, but shit will hit the fan as soon as he's mass resurrecting people.

and how exactly he's gonna make people follow him? charisma? non existant money in non existant bank account?

Geez this old man
Its a manga set in the future where everything has reverted into a stone age
Then some teenager build the civilization bake into early industrial age
You think some politician being revived will just start killing the boy?
No, the politician will suck the boy dick?
Scientist didn't control the world? Give me a good reason why any scientist want to control the world

Same way they do now
Manipulation, lies, empty promises, globalism

Basic sociology you say?
But the social in this stone world is being sustained by the invention of trrnager
Do you have any study of that kind of social study?

Oh I wish scamming people were that easy...

I seriously you're baiting me. Look up Julius Ceasar, and how he was perfectly content in having that much power until some fucks came and shanked him because they wanted to have the power for themselves.
Look at the Arab states and the shit they went through to gain control of the oil reserves. Look up why we have a trias politica to begin with.

N...NANI?!

>People bring up the nameless dude last chapter
>He's probably just some forgotten character
>Fucking boom
INAGAKI

Bruh

You'd be surprised. Since the day of old Vice news, there has been a vid on scamming people. Check it out.

Politician will secure the power for himself, that's literally what these fucks do. If there's no means of power for said politician, he will try to overthrow him.
But muh manga fairytales won't make it happen. However if this wasthe real world, things would be way more grim.

The fuck? Ruri and Kohaku's dad came along? who's leading the town?

Me BTFO, i kept crying about this dude almost every chapter.

Attached: want to.png (500x501, 271K)

It's Senkuu, he's just absent, they only left behind women, cowards and old people. They'll be good bois.

"Kingdom of Science"
Also dubbed by Gen as
"King of science"

That's Ginrou

>tease departure as somewhat sad event, main cast breaking apart and taking different paths
>literally all somewhat relevant characters bar Ruri go on ship anyway
Disappointing. Could be interesting if Gen, Ginrou and some others stayed in the village and had a separate plot line.

It finally happened! Fuck yeah can't wait for next week.

>Senku x Gen
based

Attached: 71898791_p10.png (560x700, 189K)

>Someone who knows how to manage the country.
So NOT a politician then? Glad we agree desu.

>They're STILL on the boat

Attached: 1423631154464.gif (221x196, 410K)

compared to the pacing of Berserk, how many boat chapters would we need to reach that level?

>senku is already 2-3 years in the village
>never saw him before
nice hack writing

Not being able to remember his name =/= not ever seeing him before

>never saw him before
Senkuu never said this though. He said he can't recall his name.

>Mangastream translated this as "White Gold or SILVER"

Fucking morons.

nice excuse, where was he when the village was attacked, or why did he never helped with the other things,

What the fuck?
>Last week
>Hey guys remember that huge list of villagers that never showed up
>Yeah guess they were all forgotten
>And what was up with that nameless dude?
>Another dropped plotline I suppose, would have been interesting...
>fast forward to this week
>This page
How did we know?

Attached: fasdfgdsfasdfsadfas.jpg (696x530, 147K)

As I was reading this chapter I kept thinking how strange it was there were no other villages, they mentioned people leaving the village before or being exiled, and surely people would leave on their own and form their own groups eventually
Then just as I'm thinking it they reveal this guy comes from another village or something like that.

And they even have Gen explain exactly why their population is so small. Pretty clever.

We 10 billion IQ

>Inagaki has been shitposting in these threads all along

On the one hand, another village is interesting and I want to see where it goes. On the other hand, I don't want another long drawn out arc about gaining a new villages trust to let them into the shuttle when this is supposed to just be a pit stop on their voyage across the ocean.

>all these people complaining about politicians not following denku
may i remind you that senku has
>technology far beyond what anyone else can gather there, including fucking tanks, and so on nitroglycerin
>an almost cult like following with some of the strongest people in the country, not to mention THE strongest man in Japan
>the social engineering power of the best character in the manga (gen)
>the control of the only currency available
maybe afterwards senku will not be in power but for a long time he will be the figurehead of the new movement of humanity, regardless of who gets resurrected

im guessing that village will be the new antagonists as we havent really had any of that action for a while

I would gladly listen to a thousand stories coming from those lips

It wouldn't be this simple IRL, he's lucky everyone is a stupid teen. If you worded it right, you could overthrow Senkuu despite halting advancement. Inner conflict. Same reason some people still don't fully trust Gen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE FUCKING MADMAN

Attached: 1531324390495.jpg (1758x1080, 326K)

IT HAPPENED

>Same reason some people still don't fully trust Gen.
Just look at this suspicious motherfucker. He's up to no good.

Attached: comfy_Gen.jpg (121x243, 14K)

If they started mass reviving people there are plenty of people out there with the same knowledge in specific fields as Senku so its not like he'd retain a monopoly on technology and any other group would have to resort to sticks and stones.

SOON

I don't think he's actually on the ship

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THEY BROUGHT THE NAMELESS GUY INTO THE STORY. WHY IS THIS MANGA SO FUCKING GOOD?

so the astronaut descendants split into 2 groups? Ishigami Village was founded by them too. Am I remembering this right?

Yes, that's correct.

They said they brought the remains of the astronauts on mainland, which raises the question if some stayed on the island

No wonder he was exiled. He's a dirty commie

Attached: 15.png (917x1300, 862K)

Oh shit

Attached: Przechwytywanie.png (882x182, 19K)

But user, soyuz is ruski, the spaceship too.

antonists are overrated, this series is at its best when it's just comfy SCIENCE. Or at the very least not antagonists in a edgy way.

What race Ishigami villagers are? They are descendants of two Asian and four white people. Are 3700 years enough for a new human race to evolve?

wait a second

what about these guys?

Attached: 05.png (891x1300, 502K)

>Chekov’s villager

Science conquistadors. Senkuu is gonna build a flamethrower and burn everything down. It's ok the soyuz spaceship is built to withstand high temperatures.

Tsukasa just called Kohaku half white half japanese.
Byakuya genes too stronk

They left the island where the soyuz is. All we know is they wanted to go on mainland to get medicine. Never returned.

Could the whyman be a developed Russian civilization?

I mean that guy WAS a ruski so could be. They'd have to fuck like animals to preserve a species tho

>all the people in this thread discussing politics
Wasn't Senku's end goal simply to restore society? Why would he be interested in having a monopoly or ruling shit? He is competent enough to get by on his own.
The only one who should be worried there is Ryusui

Unironically the best page in the manga so far
Prove me wrong

>a developed Russian civilization

Impossible

I remember the thread when that chapter released and everyone was wondering who the mysterious dude was.

What killed the hype?

This manga is too based

This is actually a fantastic idea for this manga.

Like, this shit explores so many interesting things about development. Now we're going to a whole other CULTURE pretty much and we're gonna see about how different societies develop due to various factors using real early societies.
The fishing village with it's boats and 100 tales and stuff are just one possible outcome of a reset on this scale.
Now with Soyuz, we've got a chance to have a WHOLE NEW perspective on how a society could develop.

Comfy threads are the best ones, just wait for the anime to bring out the hordes of shitposters.

Im ready to talk more, but say something worth talking about.

>Those thicc hips in the top panel

>Senku forcing the island to open his borders with his superior ship

Wiki says 17 years at ch54. We just had a 1.5yr timeskip, so he's at least 18. Maybe even 19-20 if there was another skip.
They're old enough

"I have faith I am not getting Jump axed" foreshadow gamble.

Attached: 1400665698715.jpg (351x352, 38K)

AWWWW SHIT

>implying there isn't a dozen people that would jump in the way of that rock to protect Zenku

Senku*

Gives me faith that Titan may some day be relevant.

CASH
RULES
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

bump

Will they gather some more crew members after the trip to Treasure Island? or is the boat really that full? I wouldn't really like seeing the same 50 characters in this whole arc

Do you think the treasure will still be in... One Peice?

Maybe if they find someone really trustworthy.

The Soyuz module is a really well designed thing, basically the smaller the re-entry vechicle the quicker it decelerates and thus the less time it stays in the danger zone of being an object travelling 4,000 m/s through the atmosphere. So what the soviet manned flight engineers did was make each soyuz out of two parts, a bigger, roomier, module that cosmonauts could hang around in while in orbit, then a teeny tiny really cramped descent module only used when returning to earth.

Originally it could hold 3 people, but only if they didn't wear full pressure suits, but during Soyuz 11 this killed everybody onboard so it was restricted to 2 people in full pressure suits per descent vehicle until the 80s with the Soyuz-T model which used solid state microelectrionics and all electronic MultiFunction Displays to make room for three people in full pressure suits.

To answer your question succinctly: It's tiny and was nicknamed "the headlight" by cosmonauts both because of its shape and because it was dwarfed by literally every other part of the Soyuz (for comparison, the habitation module of the Soyuz had a 20mm rotary cannon from a Mig fighter fitted to it on a few flights and it didn't take up that much room whereas attempts to fit "defensive armaments" on the descent module never went anywhere because no one would make a gun turret small enough).

SENKU IS ME

Didn't two of the astronauts leave on a raft from their initial island to find some medicine but never returned? Maybe he's their descendant.

No, Ishigami village would be their descendents, he's the descendents of the people who didn't leave.

Possibly what happened was that senkuu's dad remained on the island with most of the population while the other two went looking for medicine and got stuck there, whether by a natural disaster (like mt fuji erupting or the flooding that we know affected the area Senku went to school in) or for other reasons. Note that the big guy looks a lot like Kaseki (who's name means fossil).

The problem is that you need the black haired people to come from somewhere, and the village's policy of "not letting outsiders in because they must be criminals" speaks to something more than simply those two leaving and getting stuck. Maybe an old war between the villages happened?

Woah, I didn't think of it like that.

>nameless guy finally enters story in a big way
>the manga canonically appears, WITHIN THE MANGA
>on the same page

Attached: basedchiefintensifies.gif (167x417, 180K)

This really is a great way to end the work week.
What a fantastic story.

That's a given honestly

You know it's not a "revive everyone immidiately" button, right? Reviving Japan alone would take them years

Read the chain replies, Senkuu could do all of that because he's currently their de facto leader, if they restore too many people, some of them could potentially sabotage the civilization by deposing Senkuu.

Senku could do all that because all the stuff he made benefits literally everyone. The only thing that could pose a threat to him was if someone else wanted to take control of the revival formula, but that's why he wants to mass produce it instead of doing it gradually.

>random Tsukasa grunt gets to go
>despite being from current year and having access to master fashion designer, still chooses to dress as an ooga-booga
He's the designated redshirt, right?

Attached: 47368372.png (908x908, 824K)

He's part of the Power Team, most likely. But he seems to like the caveman experience. RIP to the grunts that Hyouga killed.

Wew. I thought he was a random guy who was forgotten

Attached: 1554796420040.png (242x293, 187K)

This pleases me greatly

Attached: Commodore_Matthew_Calbraith_Perry.png (800x997, 1.1M)

This paneling is godly.
>read first two top panels
>then panel underneath
>logically follows to make you look to the left and see Soyuz in full
>body extending outside of all panel boundaries causes your eye to follow down his leg, reading "You're..." as your eyes moves down
>ends at the final panel, which is itself a rotated manga panel from 1.5 years ago as if it were a yearbook photo

Boichi is a god

Eyeshield had similar paneling. I don't know how detailed Inagaki's storyboards are but he probably deserves some credit for it

He was listed as one of the villagers when thoist of the villagers was first shown, ~10-20 chapters ago.

It's not about reviving everyone all at once. If they can mass produce the formula no one will try to pull some Tsukasa shit and become a dictator if they know they'll be outnumbered eventually.

I am blind.

I think there are a couple of grunts with them