Ufotable confirmed for 400 million yen tax evasion and taking possession of charity fund

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20190412-00011441-bunshun-ent
>Ufotable confirmed for 400 million yen tax evasion and taking possession of charity fund
OH NONONO FATE BRO

Attached: hflogo.png (327x167, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/1998-11-12/gainax-company-president-admit-tax-evasion
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=8835
youtube.com/watch?v=lHtCUMKerlI&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck goverment and fuck taxes

Roll again, maybe you'll get something even better

>400 million yen
>3.5 million dollars
Oh no, how will one of the most financially successful animation studios ever recover from such a large sum. That said, the charity fund part is pretty fucked up.

Taxation is theft.

nice.
prisma is the only fate i need

>Four hundred million (400,000,000) yen is equivalent to a measly 3.5 million USD
They absolute state of Nihon

>Toshiaki Kobayashi, a lawyer from Antiques Law Office, commented.

>"Even though charity auctions are being carried out for the reconstruction of the disaster area, if their earnings are used in different ways, fraud charges of Article 246 of the Penal Code may result in imprisonment of 10 years or less. There you. also, in case you did not declare properly the revenue should be recognized corporation, the corporation tax law violation, in other words, will be tax evasion "

So, the outcome from this will be imprisonment of the heads like Kondo if they find him guilty.

>not just shitting out salaries to yourself and your buddies over the next 20 years as officers of a dully tax exempt limited liability corporation
Non profits are a joke, by the way.

>Retard being retarded.

OHNONONO FATEBROS, WHO IS GONNA ADAPT OUR CHUUNISHIT NOW?

No issue with this. The cops can just use Unavoidable Strike from the Royal Brand Mystic Code to get through evasion.

Who started the Xbros meme and why does it sound so Yea Forumsish?

Taxation is highway robbery

Feel free to stop using roads any day.

I mean it's fun to have a laugh once in a while but this pretty much confirms the death of one of the only salvageable parts of this garbage franchise.

At least Prillya is safe.

why is tax even a thing

It's not though. It didn't kill Gainax, it won't kill Ufo. It'll be a hit for sure, but it's not enough to take them down.

In societies that aren't fucked, Tax would be used relatively properly to actually support the infrastructure and running of your country.

HAHA GET FUCKED WORMFAGS!

Attached: 1419573774719.png (270x288, 77K)

>OH NONONO FATE BRO
The Fate franchise has diversified signifiantly with which studios they adapt their material. Shaft got Fate/Extra, A-1 got to do Fate/Apocrypha and Silver Link has been doing Prisma Illya for years now from its inception.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.86M)

Fuck roads too.

You answered your own question

>bunshun
In other words, it's absolutely nothing.

OH NO NO NO
FATEBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: WOJAK_COCKY_SUICIDE.png (967x954, 554K)

Now we can only hope that TM gets in trouble some day, too.

Just privatize the roads. Put some tollbooths on major intersections and crossways. I'll increase the cost of driving, but it'll keep the poorly mainted vehicles off the road, save a ton on policing the freeway. And honestly you wouldn't have spics, muslims and eastern europeans moving in everywhere if they knew beforehand that the wouldn't be able to use the public roads.

>FGO quartz sales will allow them to pay this back in full by next week.

Yeah, but ufotable is the only studio that has put out relatively decent content with TM.

Ufotable isn't TM or Sony.

>OH NONONO
Fuck off.

you're right, i've got a couple fate tabs open at once here, thought I was on Yea Forums for a minute.

Hopefully a good studio for once.

Can't make good content from bad content and all of Type moon is garbage

OH NO FATECHADS DON'T LET THE MOEFAGS SEE THIS

I want to /alter/ to leave

Neat

>Can't make good content from bad content
Of course you can? Why wouldn't you be able to?

>taking possession of charity fund

Jesus, that's bad out.

Wishlist studios for the next big Fate anime after Babylonia?

Bones
Trigger
Madhouse

Attached: 1506105265948.png (1260x892, 1.32M)

Nothing
I hope Fate dies

>ufotable
>fate
while there are
>extraverse works: shaft
>fgo: a-1 (tvcm), production i.g, cloverworks, lay-duce
>fate/apocrypha: a-1
>case files: troyca
>prisma illya: silver link

Whenever you see a charity organization these days it's a very good bet that it's a tax evasion scheme.
I wouldn't even be ENTIRELY surprised if it turned out F/GO has been a massive money laundering device for dubious parties.

Is Toriyama giving tax advice?

>onii-chan thinks his opinion matters

The future is now, Old man. This is Yea Forumslter territory

Production I.G for Camelot movies ?
btw i like Hosoi Mieko's artstyle so much desu

Attached: IMG_0382.jpg (2921x2064, 834K)

If it's not tax evasion, it's definitely at least money laundering.

Yeah, I remember how the tax evasion scandal killed Gainax as well.

Oh how I wish this to be true, F/GO is a cancer that needs to be erradicated.

UFOtables best TM project is still the Kara no Kyoukai film series. The best Fateverse animated project is Carnival Phantasm followed by Prisma Illya. The best serious take on Fate is Zero but that's because of the Butcher's writing and because of the animation and directing which was off point ('member when those two guys walked around Kirei in cicles while talking to him for no reason?) even tough it looked polished. Actually UFOtable's take on the fate-francise might be the most humerous yet, I think they that earnestly take it seriously.

I would. Making one of the biggest mobile games out there a money laundering scheme would be inadvisable if you didn't want to draw unwanted attention.

so what? the CEO will take the fall as usual

JC Staff.

Taxation is fine and the rich should be lined up for the guillotines.

based

Uhh...

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO US FATEBROSS?

Attached: 1518615946938.jpg (656x948, 127K)

Attached: 1475723335608.jpg (1200x859, 221K)

When were they caught?
When was the last time they produced anything of quality?

In 1998

The president of the company got arrested in 1999.

Gainax died because it's talents left for Khara, A1 and Trigger. Not because of getting caught for tax evasion (which happened way before TTGL).

A decade ago or something? They're stuck adapting maggot-chan's route to the big screen right now.

Attached: zc7up10awig11.jpg (1200x1283, 163K)

>$900 burger to fug the wormslut
Look, I get people have fetishes and that 'girl with literal centipedes in her vagina' is probably not something easy to come by, but this just seems overpriced considering the likelihood of imminent death by servant or shadowy black blob.

Attached: 1539257783533.jpg (4095x2457, 1M)

If you are going to die anyway, the amount you pay doesn't matter.

Says you. I'm not giving someone money to suck my lifeforce out through my junk and then have an alter cut me to ribbons.

MUH ROADS MUH ROADS. Fucking idiot

Hopefully this means we'll never have to see another rhinoceros again

1 yen is roughly equivalent of 1 cent. Around 0.87 cents, to be exact.

Just give roads to the rich so poor can't drive to the office and stop being poor lmao

>Put some tollbooths on major intersections and crossways. I'll increase the cost of driving, but it'll keep the poorly mainted vehicles off the road, save a ton on policing the freeway.
I'm a SEANigger and I can tell you this is the worst idea you can come up with to "solve" the problem. All you do is create an oligarchy of highway-owners.

I don't understand why everybody hates ufotable when the alternatives are three times worse.
Apocrypha looked like shit.
Extra looked like shit.
Prisma looked okay but everything other than Kuro was shit.
The FGO stuff will probably look like shit.

Case files is up in the air.
Cooking was good though.

Is this just Rin fags mad they gave her a rhino nose?

Attached: asagi_19.png (1000x1000, 232K)

No, it's people who have taste. People who have seen anime without Fate in the title can see how bad ufotable's adaptations looks.

>It didn't kill Gainax

Gainax is very much dead.

The fuck are you even talking?
It did killed Gainax.

>Fate pulled in $3B last year
>can't afford $4M in taxes

Lmao.

Cope faggot. Ufotable are the best Fate studio.

Yeah, the death of Gainax is well documented. They haven't produced anything of note since the arrest of Takeshi Sawamura in 1999.

THIS. The gov havent done anything to deserve their money

>Bones
>Trigger
To much self respect to do such a thing.

Ufotable is a separate entity, they don't make the mobage.

Saying "MUH" before it doesn't make it any less true, faggot.

That's a common thing amongst the rich and corporations, they're greedy as fuck.

Will my nigga A-1/Sony buy UNTAXABLE Studio after they go bankrupt?

People that are too fragile to call themselves faggots.
So yeah.
The "oh no no" is a way clearer pointer to Yea Forums though

>Did Franxxx
>Dare enough to said about self respekkk

DarliFra was a masterpiece and you have shit taste.
The A1 part was better than Trigger's anyway

That's like you making $30,000 a year but not paying $20 in taxes and risk losing everything. Rich people are dumb.

>Not 100% them
>Still more respectable than anything coming out of modern TM

Hold on. For ufotable to have $4M in unpaid taxes, that means they would have to be earning a LOT more than that. Aren't most animation studios struggling? How did they make so much money?

taxation is theft

>What is accumulated unpaid taxes + fines

Not talking about your shithole.

This, but unironically.

>OH NONONO
go back to Yea Forums, faggot

The definition of theft is the unlawful taking of someone elses property.
So no.

Governments are unlawful, they exist only through use of force

>Fate pulled in $3B last year
No? they've pulled in $3B total since launch.

The government makes the law. They can't be unlawful.

>DarliFra was a masterpiece and you have shit taste.
It was on the decent side of average unless you've already seen TTGL and Eva.

wrong, God makes the law

They earned about 7 million $ just from box-office of last HF film , plus will earn 4-5 million $ from BD sales, plus some money from another merch. So 3.5 million $ is not to much for them

God doesn't exist, nonexistent entities can't make laws.
And even if he did, very few countries accept God as a legislative figure.

>TTGL
>good
And it's literally nothing like eva

heavens feel 3 would have literally been too good for humankind. this was an intervention from above

Attached: swordman.jpg (706x1000, 119K)

So- Sony has made it's move then.

>yfw Fate route+Last Episode gets animated by DEEN

>God doesn't exist
And a tip to you too, lad.

>this show where children pilot giant robots with their emotions to fight alien invaders in a post apocalypse while the adults keep vital information from them is nothing like Eva

what?

Attached: le ebin anime.jpg (209x250, 27K)

Merch goes to the anime studios? Like keychains and shit.

>if I summarize a plot in an abstract enough way all stories are the same

You claim God exist, I claim he doesn't.
Our statements hold equal value, so your post is completely unnecessary.

>[the] poor can't drive to the office
Well then just let them fly there in their private jets and helicopters.

Attached: MA_Lebrun.0.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

you're right it's good so it can't be like eva

>Group forcefully monopolies building and maintenance of thing
>People have no option to use thing
>Even if they refuse to use it their money will still get stolen for construction and maintenance of thing
You are stupid

wtf why didn't it link? Meant for

Gokumi. I need sabers with gokumi-face.

The governments mandate come from the people.
The peoples option is to vote for something else or leave.

If you're hikki enough not to use public infrastructure I don't think you're paying much taxes.

Why the fuck is current Yea Forums so fucking retarded ( )?

You realize the fine will be many times that right? Not to mention people may go to jail.

If only you could not read with your ass. They didn't pay tax from merch

Because these threads attract worst kind of retards.

Democracy by definition disregards the rights of the minority.
>The peoples option is to vote for something else or leave
Tell that to the citizens of north Korea

If you were "smart" you wouldn't be here, retard.

You mean 'retards' like this one - ?

>Democracy by definition disregards the rights of the minority.
Why should the majority be concerned about the rights of the minority? It is up to the minority to do something about it.

>Tell that to the citizens of north Korea
They could organize and revolt.
But North Korea's mandate doesn't come from the people but the government force. And I very much doubt that is were you live.

Government enforces laws. Law is just the social contract codified and written down. "Don't take other people's stuff" is one of the most basic priciples of the social contract and all government is in violation of that principle therefore they are unlawful.

Well then I formally claim that (you) the anonymous poster that authored post no. 187002005 have in this week consumed enough male ejeculate to fill not just one but two, medium sized jacuzzis. Don't bother denying it, any denial on your part would hold equal value to my claim in the affermative and would thus be completely unnecessary.

Using a mandate given to you by people to infringe upon their rights and property makes no sense.

>projecting

>Government enforces laws
As well as write them.
>Law is just the social contract codified and written down.
Written down by the government.
>"Don't take other people's stuff" is one of the most basic priciples of the social contract and all government is in violation of that principle therefore they are unlawful.
Well obviously most societies disagree.

>any denial on your part would hold equal value to my claim in the affermative and would thus be completely unnecessary.
Well I would definitely agree. Because even if I claimed I hadn't done it I have no way of actually convincing anyone of the contrary.

>Using a mandate given to you by people to infringe upon their rights and property makes no sense.
Well the people who's rights and property is being infringed on seem to disagree with you. So what can you do?

this, don't taint Bones by making them adapt shit like Fate

are there actually unironic christians on Yea Forums of all places now.

user....

Attached: 496000BC889F4A89AD9928E57491A5BA.png (960x739, 469K)

user, we've been over this. We've come full circle. Being Christian is being contrarian now.

are there?
Why of all places would you come to this genuine den of degeneracy and hate if you're of the Lord's word?

Attached: 1554123888016.png (271x271, 92K)

the roads my council doesn't fix or....?

People have become so contrarian they're willing to pretend they're religious just to make a point? I love this website, when are we going to pretend to be communists again?

Bandwagon fallacy: the post

That would make your council illegitimate, and give you the moral right to dispose of them.

I never made a value judgement on anything I simply described how the world works. Personally I am an anarchist.

Nice are gyou mint

Attached: 1478927137039.png (562x504, 117K)

First of all animation studio won't get 100% of box office. They are lucky if they get 20%.

And second this is not about returning 4 million $ they stole. They will be fined far more and people will go to jail.

None of those movies were good. Even the fight scenes were overdone crap that looks embarrassing.

>That said, the charity fund part is pretty fucked up.
So innocent.

OH SHIT, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY F/SF ANIME NOW.

Attached: 1531671375337.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Cooking was also ufo's, that's why it looked good.

And, lest we forget, by your own admission, a
assiduous cocksucker.

Attached: 4e5dbe27d6b4ecf2487cb24b08a62e861484953812.jpg (200x200, 22K)

And proud of it.

Attached: 1539784935439.jpg (858x1200, 82K)

Well, Ufotable is dead now. Enjoy your tomatoes

>Meidragonfag
>Calling someone else a cocksucker
talk about the pot calling the kettle nigger

I didn't count 100% of box-office. HF2 box-office is 14 million $, 50% of it usually is taken by cinema center. And I don't deny that people will go to jail, think it will be Kondo who appropriated this money. But he isn't related to anime production so all will be ok.

the problem is government wasting it on useless shit or down right use it for themselves.

Holy shit imagine being this retarded. Do you even speak English?

Lol go back to your moeshit fag

>best fate studio BTFO
Oh no no no

Yea Forums retards think that if there was actual weight to these claims Sony, TM, and all other associated franchises wouldn't have fucked off already. JP takes this shit seriously, but Aniplex and other corporate overlords will never let Ufo sink. It makes them too much cash. If they do end up finding proof, they'll sacrifice Kondo to the blood god and go on their way.

>Using a mandate given to you by people to infringe upon their rights and property makes no sense.
But it does make sense. It's literally legal for them to infringe your rights and property due to the mandate.

>overdone
>forced animation
Nice meme
You favorite anime fight will NEVER reach the level of ufo kinography
How does that make you feel?

>President arrested in 1998

>Makes FLCL in 2000, TTGL in 2007, co-produces all new Eva shit, Diebuster in 2004

yeah so dead

oligarchy is fueled by state sponsorship. End statist oppression.

tip harder, faggot. Also, simple subjectivism is retardation

Attached: 1470542488477.png (544x598, 458K)

I feel like ufo isn't suitable for SF. Somehow I get Madhouse vibes out of SF.

>The governments mandate come from the people.
Imagine being this brainwashed

I don't see the big deal. It's not like anyone actually involved in the production of ufotable's anime itself would be arrested. They don't manage the studio's funds.

It is the truth. If the people saw the government as illegitimate they could dispose of it, yet they do not. Therefore they allow the government to exist.
This is why propaganda is important even for the most totalitarian of governments.

You can hardly call it a mandate from people if they are the ones telling people to create that mandate.
>as illegitimate they could dispose of it, yet they do not.
That sure worked out well for Venezuela.

The source is the tabloid Bunshun again, with yahoo acting as news feed and copypasting the news. No one else has reported this whole event, so again take it with a grain of salt because the source is basically japanese The Sun.

There were just not enough support to overthrow the government in Venezuela. Simple as that

Based. You have no excuse to be a Libertarian if you're over the age of 20 and if more than a year has passed since you read Atlas Shrugged.

Attached: snek_no_step.gif (457x340, 1.12M)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET FUCKED SAKURAFAGS

animenewsnetwork.com/news/1998-11-12/gainax-company-president-admit-tax-evasion

Nothing new under the sun.

This isn't going to affect HF, moron.

I never understood why libertarians are always mocked about being childish. Being young isn't a prerequisite to believing in liberty and that aggression is wrong.

Attached: 49813260_1110177562489921_8326659706709868544_n.jpg (720x338, 33K)

>SDF already crying
why not just buy exit bags already?
any good sakurafag should

>HF3 never

oh well, let's hope at least case files and Babylonia turn out good

they pulled 1.2 billion last year alone

If we trust Bunshun in the first place, it seems the investigation is going to take a whole year and Kondo and his wife were the only ones involved with accounting. So if it turns to be actual news it will probably end with just both of them in jail like the Gainax event in the 90s.

The people who are being mocked are hardline Libertarians. Smart Libertarians change their views when confronted with criticism, and eventually slip out of Libertarianism all together. The hardline types are incredibly obstinate and simplistic in their understanding of the world. I mentioned Rand before but she exemplifies that childishness in her books.

Give it to Troyca, since they're doing Case Files.

Golden Rule EX

I bet you they'll get a slap on the wrist and a small fine.

>implying it will ever be finished

Kondo and his wife were the only ones who touched the money according to these reports. It also seems that they are going to pay 2 additional million.

>libertarians are childish
>saying that when tere are "gib me dat fo' free" socialists.

Its not like I can hire the same company that builds them.

When Gainax was busted for tax evasion, their CEO at the time took the fall. I assume the same will happen here since the one responsible was Kondo himself.

> whataboutism
Having other retards around doesn't make you less of a retard yourself
> socialism
While individual adherents may be just as retarded and indifferent to and ignorant of any aspects of socialism other than gibs, left-wing anti-capitalism has a much more developed philosophical tradition behind it. You a substantial volume of high quality literature that aims to analyse and critique of capitalism, as well as a framework that explains how a transition away from capitalism can come about. Whether it's correct or not is another question that's not quite relevant to Yea Forums. It's there, and it's fairly

The hardcore libertarian types don't have that. Their beliefs revolve around the fetishization of "muh free market", "muh titans of industry", "muh liberty" etc. without any nuance.

Attached: kobayashi_questioning.jpg (1920x1080, 914K)

this is infuriating to see. What's going to happen to currently sitting kimetsu no yaiba and heavens feel 3?

Given the investigation is going to take more than a year, nothing. Whatever happens after that, who knows. It seems it was mainly Kondo the one involved.

>1.2B is 3B
So fucking what? He wasn't right.

Attached: bullshit.png (500x500, 324K)

Nothing. The people who do ufotable's accounting aren't involved in production.

can't be only just Kondo though. Surely the executives and directors of the studio were involved/turned a blind eye

>thinks privitization would work
Unregulated capitalism leads to rich bastards who abuse the system to the point it hurts everyone else. Capitalism is great but only with regulation so fuckheads with lots of money can't exploit to the point that it breaks for everyone else using it.

But hey, you're 17 years old and think memes, YouTube, Twitch and messageboards are a valid sources of information so I wouldn't expect you to have the insight that owning your own house, vehicle or having any responsibility would grant you. Just stick your head in the ground and watch your Polynesian sliding bar graph compilations and repeat what you heat on the internet and from your parents. You'll be rich in no time and can exp!oit everyone else too!

Sorry, Gokumi is busy making the Toji no Miko hag prequel.

Yes but Aniplex is producing the Heaven's Feel trilogy so they'll cover it.

As far as anime studios work, it would not be surprising if it was him and his wife alone. Anime studios are handled in a very messy and manner.

>commies are more mature because they write more fanfiction

Animation studios are just a mess. Ufotable is also known for being very opaque and Kondo not letting anyone close the money.

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=8835
Seems like he did a little bit of everything at the studio. Producer, scripts, storyboards, sound director. ufotable is probably fucked

In the past he was a lot more involved. Nowadays he was basically sound director.

Anyway, the report says he is working in the Tokyo Studio again. So it doesn't seem nothing is going to happen soon.

So I can safely charge my government for any damage done to my vehicle while driving on their road?

>producer of HF1 + HF2
>producer of Kimetsu
Welp...

Says right there he did the scripts for emiya and that was just last year. Also apparently he directed Coyote Ragtime Show kek what a hack

Yeah user, you're not going to be taken seriously if you don't explain why you think what you think.

Attached: laughing_chitanda.png (494x468, 176K)

Doesn't this just mean that there'll be one less decent studio? What if it gets replaced by another toei?

Still God doesn't exist

The actual money comes from Aniplex.

But yeah, Emiya-san was his pet project.

>Moral grandstanding
>While they pirate anime
>Taxation is theft
>But give me neetbux
Hilarious.

Does it mean i won't get my third sakura movie?

That's still in production and it doesn't seem anything happened yet.

> moral grandstanding
> while pirating anime
There's no equivalency there. Ufo robbed the Japanese government - and by extension the Japanese public. We are robbing private entities of money that they may or may not even able to collect since we don't always have a way (inb4 CR/Jewflix) to lawfully pay for anime.
> taxation is theft/neetbux
Can't fault you there.

It's not that complicated, it's just schadenfreude

Is tax evasion a serious crime in Japan?

Privatizing the roads will turn places into New Jersey.

Tax evasion is a serious crime in every state unless you're rich enough to get away with it.

So Kondo will go to jail, they will get another higher-up to take his place and everything will keep going like usual, right? I don't want this to affect their current and future productions.

Piles of books of self-wanking 'philosophist' that criticizes capitalism for the fact they're angry because no one is willing to pay them for "thinking", doesn't add any shred of value to their shit theory that always fails.
Libertarians focus on the fact of what really works.

No biggie you just go to prison

Fuck roads.

I paid for them already, so fuck you.

Frowned but not drug tier.

Yes i think

>implying Libertarians don't have a strong critical tradition

> No man can therefore have a "right" to compel someone to do a positive act, for in that case the compulsion violates the right of person or property of the individual being coerced. Thus, we may say that a man has a right to his property (i.e., a right not to have his property invaded), but we cannot say that anyone has a "right" to a "living wage," for that would mean that someone would be coerced into providing him with such a wage, and that would violate the property rights of the people being coerced. As a corollary this means that, in the free society, no man may be saddled with the legal obligation to do anything for another, since that would invade the former's rights; the only legal obligation one man has to another is to respect the other man's rights.

>Applying our theory to parents and children, this means that a parent does not have the right to aggress against his children, but also that the parent should not have a legal obligation to feed, clothe, or educate his children, since such obligations would entail positive acts coerced upon the parent and depriving the parent of his rights. The parent therefore may not murder or mutilate his child, and the law properly outlaws a parent from doing so. But the parent should have the legal right not to feed the child, i.e., to allow it to die. The law, therefore, may not properly compel the parent to feed a child or to keep it alive. ) This rule allows us to solve such vexing questions as: should a parent have the right to allow a deformed child to die (e.g., by not feeding it)? The answer is of course yes, following a fortiori from the larger right to allow any child, whether deformed or not, to die. (Though, as we shall see below, in a libertarian society the existence of a child market will bring such "neglect" down to a minimum.)

-Murray N. Rothbard

they deported foreigners over that if they had citizenship but i think thats a slap on the wrist for any born citizen

>Thus, we may say that a man has a right
Stopped reading right there. Rights are a spook and if you can't back your spooks with the biggest gun, it's worthless.

Absolutely fucking based

>All these libertarians on Yea Forums
>In 2015+4

Attached: 1491688906330.jpg (800x820, 257K)

You haven't even got to the best part about allowing children to starve to death and child markets.

> self-wanking 'philosophist' that criticizes capitalism for the fact they're angry because no one is willing to pay them
> philosophist
That aside, the most thinkers were and are fairly well off, either through academia or pre-existing wealth. Marx for example was paid for writing while Engels came from a rich family. They are EXACTLY the sort of people who get paid to think or just benefit from Capitalism because their family is rich.
>to their shit theory that always fails.
There is no "shit theory that always fails". Left anti-capitalism is a broad body of work that focuses on critique of capitalism. Some of it is about socialism, but even then there is no blueprint to socialism that "always failed". You could examine the various socialist experiments and examine their failings, and try to argue that their failures are inherently tied to something that's fundamental to socialism. But that's not what you did. You just parroted the "hurr durr socialism always fails" line that Right-Wing politicians feed you.
> Libertarians focus on the fact of what really works.
Even the supposed Bastion of free market capitalism is dependent on the (U.S) government. the Hard-line Libertarian types I was mocking are fringe at best and typically don't even have a presence. You don't focus on "what really works", you complain about muh taxes on the internet.

You strike me as exactly the type of person that gets mocked for being childish.

Attached: smug_archer.png (652x624, 248K)

Yea Forums is contrarian by nature. Libertarianism (and by this I mean the economics of it, not necessarily the individual rights portion) hasn't been all that popular among young people since the 2008 recession. Ergo, anons love it.

What in the fuck are you talking about, every fucking stupid right-wight idiot now call themselves libertarian, if Yea Forums want to be really contrarian, we should stick with 3rd positions views like eco-facism or natsoc.

Libertarians are just reddit sperg.

>The invisible hand of the market will make sure the deformed babbies die without violating NAP and the good ones get fed
Not gonna lie, this is pretty based. Thanks for pointing this out to me user.

/pol/ making presence in this thread

Attached: first, robots.jpg (1305x627, 130K)

More like /ptg/ and r_theDonald

Attached: tea1.png (886x756, 454K)

Ancaps are fucking retarded as always.

>tax jews at it again

A quote is not really indicative of having a subtantial literature, but I guess it's true that Libertarians do have a presence in academia and serious advocates, though I'd still argue that it's far less substantial than its Left-wing counterparts.
As for the quote itself, it actually kind-of epitomizes why Libertarians aren't taken seriously. First there's the "abstract rights" spook. Second, Libertarians have this nasty habit of ignoring the communal characteristics of people. Modern people would absolutely despise you for letting your kid die of neglect. The act alone would strike most people as abhorrent and no amount of "BUT MUUUUH RIIIIGHTS!!!" will save you. People nowadays can't be bothered to obey state-backed laws when they're pissed, and the N.A.P definitely won't save you.

Honestly this whole avenue of thinking strikes me and many others as very stunted and inhuman and downright autistic.

There were "well paid" to live, but not enough to be a millionare.

Socialims fails since the body of work is central planing, which is retarded. It estimulates the pure beaurocrat hubris, thinking he can control over the millions of diferent options each individual take. Such failures were inspired or based on ideas of such "economic" theory.

You're thinking of anarco-capitalist, which in any kind of anarchy (anarco-communist or anarchist) are quite retarded. The existance of a goverment is necesary, but always keeping in mind it's a lesser evil that should be kept at bay. And yet, one can still build roads without it.

>There were "well paid" to live, but not enough to be a millionare.
And you think that they spend their lives to criticizing capitalism because they're angry they're not millionaires? Do you actually believe that people have no motives other than the mindless pursuit of wealth?
> pure beaurocrat hubris, thinking he can control over the millions of diferent options each individual take
That's up for debate. It certainly seems true for the USSR or China in the last century, but it may not hold true any more for many states. First of all, there have been leaps and bounds in technology, and it's much easier to store and manipulate data.
> You're thinking of anarco-capitalist, which in any kind of anarchy (anarco-communist or anarchist) are quite retarded. The existance of a goverment is necesary, but always keeping in mind it's a lesser evil that should be kept at bay. And yet, one can still build roads without it.
If you keep following this logic you'll stop being a Libertarian after a while and just turn into a mainstream conservative. Hence my initial comment about not having an excuse to be Libertarian after a certain age.

a company may close but the talent of its people will still be there.

No, the director stole a charity fund worth 4million bucks, and he's gonna go to jail now as the studio crashes and burns.
Ironic, since he's a wormfag, and this proves that all wormfags are terrible people, just like their wormfu.

Yeah but the license to make the films belongs to Ufo doesn't it?

>madhouse killing their employees
>ufotable going to prison
Some good studio scandals lately

You are mixing up Kondo and Sudou. Those are different people.

They will just hire other guy, you doomfag

He is not even right. Hikaru Kondo and Tomonori Sudou are not the same person.

What role does Sudou have in the studio?

What will Kyoani get found out about?

He is in charge of ruining adaptations.

This.

Yamada will come out as a lesbian

He is just one of the head animators, character designers and directors. Mostly like Miura.

only some poor management fucks who get blame transfered onto them from the higher ups

>madhouse killing their employees
Excues me, what?

Attached: nani.png (785x644, 670K)

Capitalism has issues when labor becomes divorced from capital (as in, capital can operate itself and you are competing against automation). This is what is currently happening, and why people are getting so polarized/angry: job market is kinda shit. On the professional side, you're competing against people with years of industry experience for a entry level position. On the lower side, you can still get a job easy, it's just a dead-end part-time minimum wage service job (and even those are on the chopping block). There's a couple of solutions, but most of these solutions won't be voluntarily followed because it hurts the individual actor even if it benefits the system (tragedy of the commons).

Imagine working then paying 1/rd3 or half of your money to the gov.

Basically started as animator and now he is head of animators and director of projects like HF or Mirai Fukuin.

Imagine working then paying 1/rd3 or half of your money to private entities

this, stop raping fate

They are actually secret chapter of aum shinrikyo

youtube.com/watch?v=lHtCUMKerlI&t=

Attached: kyoani excersise.webm (1280x720, 2.31M)

>Wormslut movie 3 never
Feels great man.

Naoko Yamada sure is cute, JAV when

Attached: 1533193763893.png (1280x720, 950K)

You realise this is a thing right? Councils will generally pay repairs for damages caused by potholes etc.

Half of libertarian literature is just left wing concepts but with the critical thought stripped out of it and replaced with naive idealism.

You can quote Lenin to ancaps and they go nuts for it.

You forgot to apply it to middle-class exclusively, with contempt for the working class.

Ghosn's arrest was partially tax evasion (specifically bonus scheme for execs in Nissan.)

>Kondo
>wormfag
What's wrong with your brain...

>Half the thread is retards who don't remotely understand money/taxes
>Other half are doom & gloom retards acting like ufotable is literally shutting down tomorrow

Taxes are simply inflation controls for any currency sovereign state. Fight me.

Taxes are actually just a simulacra for the archetypal concept of the trickster

ITT: spooks

Now nobody will stop KyoAni!

>its the year 2019
>after the tax scandal Ufotable has gone down leaving Heaven's Feel 3 unfinished
>Nasu sits alone in a dimly lit office and reluctantly picks up the phone and dials a familiar number
>Deen...I have one last job for you

Geneon (who is Universal) was the one who worked with DEEN. Aniplex (Sony) doesn't. And the one calling the shots here is Aniplex, not Nasu.

BasedAni wins again

>there are retards defending taxes in modern day
It's almost like people likes to be poor

good news, I hate Fate

You'd be poor either way.

good, fuck those CGI loving faggots

>Imagine working then paying 1/rd3 or half of your money to private entities
The left can't meme

based mathlet